The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Rain

By Maximilian Cummings

Part II

Over the next few days Amy and Susie found, when they were chatting, their talk turned easily to the old man. They discussed whether he was married. They thought not, as the flat seemed very much a bachelor establishment, though remarkably tidy and organised—for a man. On Monday of the next week the girls went to the sandwich shop they had visited on the day of the rain. Coming back they passed the house.

“Let’s see if he’s in,” said Susie. Amy agreed.

They rang the door bell and the intercom clicked on, “Yes, who is it please?”

“It’s Amy and Susie, the lost girls in the rain.”

“Oh, my dears do come up.” The door buzzed and the girls pushed it open. The old man was at the top of the stairs.

“So pleased to see you Susannah and you Amanda, do come up, tea?”

“Well, we can’t stay long but please.”

They found themselves once more in the kitchen. The old man bustled about making tea. The girls chatted about what they had been doing, the awful rain when he found them on his doorstep and how kind he had been. Lifting up the tray of tea things the old man ushered them into his sitting room. It was comfortable with chintz covered arm chairs and a settee. The old man placed the tray on a low table. He motioned them to the settee and they sat down.

“And how have you been keeping?” asked Susie.

“Fine, thank you. I keep in good health for my age.”

“We were wondering,” said Amy, “if you were married or...”

“No, not now, my wife she passed away some years back and...”

“We are sorry...”

“Well , thank you, these things happen. It was a long time ago.”

“Do you have a, er, lady friend now?”

“No,” he chuckled, “no I think my days of flirtation and amours are long gone.”

“That’s a shame. You are, surely, never too old to...”

The old man looked at Susie with a twinkle in his eye and interrupted her, “I think you can be.” He chuckled. “And what about you two pretty young ladies. I presume you have many young men in tow or running after you.”

“Well,” said Susie, “I have a live in boyfriend and Amy is,” she looked at Amy, “well unattached. She and Neil broke up last week.” Amy looked a bit upset. “I say it’s a good thing but Amy is pretty miserable about it.”

They talked on about Amy’s recently broken heart, about Susie’s boyfriend, Alan, and about young men and the problems they caused in general. The girls became quite frank in what they said.

“I hope you don’t mind us talking like this, you are so easy to talk to.”

The old man smiled warmly, “I was young once, a young man once. Young men can be difficult. It’s not so easy for them either I think. Now I’ve reached my advanced age I do not need to worry about affairs of the heart and what I might call the physical side of love. Any relationship could only really be platonic”

The girls smiled at his choice of words, the words they had used in talking with him had been rather less circumspect.

It was time for the girls to return to work. The old man watched them from his window walking down the road. He smiled, his plans were going well.

Susie and Amy did not wait so many days before calling again. They had talked a lot about the old man particularly his lack of a lady friend. It had become one of their main topics of conversation. They thought this a great shame. They had also noted his comment that any relationship could only really be platonic: did this mean he could no longer ‘get it up’ as Susie had put it to Amy? This seemed such a pity.

Again they were drinking tea in the sitting room. The girls had bought sandwiches before calling.

“Shall I bring you plates for your sandwiches? Had I known you were coming to see me I would have prepared some luncheon. It really is too kind you coming to see an old man like me. Too kind.”

They accepted the plates and ate their sandwiches rather than taking them back to the office. The old man was intrigued by the fillings. Things seemed to have changed from the cheese, or ham and cheese choice when he was working many years ago. He was not sure what ‘rocket’ was, or ‘pine nuts’ or indeed ‘mozzarella’.

They talked about many things and then Amy blurted out, “wouldn’t you like a lady friend really?”

The old man looked a bit surprised and then thoughtful, “Well yes I suppose so, I certainly did in my younger days but the opportunity has passed me by these last years since.... Well and, in any case, probably I couldn’t well, do the necessary these days. It is probably a case of the spirit is willing but the flesh is week.” He chuckled. “You do ask funny questions Amanda. So, you ask me about my love life. What has happened to you. Is Neil still much missed or is there another fish in the sea?”

Amy was certainly feeling better but no, there was nobody new yet. After a while the girls had to leave and get back to work. The old man insisted they let him prepare lunch properly another time and they agreed to come and see him the next Tuesday.

The old man was quite a cook. The girls found that they were not presented with something simple like the scrambled eggs on toast they had enjoyed on the day of the ‘rain’. Instead, for his luncheon party on the Tuesday, the old man prepared some delicious fish with a various vegetables and a light chocolate pudding. The cold Muscadet was much appreciated as well. It was a jolly little party with animated conversation. Susie and Amy had not been so happy for a long time. They felt very safe, comfortable and welcome in the old man’s flat.

Over coffee they sat in the sitting room. Amy returned to the question that had been worrying Susie and herself.

“You said you’d like a lady friend but you couldn’t do the physical bit?”

“Well, I think I said something of that sort. I’m old you know, the watch spring has wound down and whilst the watch ticks there is not a lot of go left!” He laughed.

“Don’t you get hard anymore?” Amy blushed, “I mean don’t you...”

The old man laughed again, “Oh dear, what a modern girl you are, to put such a question! Yes I do follow what you mean and, no not these days. I haven’t had any reason to and, no I don’t think that happens anymore.”

“Oh dear, we are so sorry.”

“Well it doesn’t matter , it’s not as if I haven’t had, if I may say, a fair amount of experience when I was younger.”

“Tell us,” said Susie.

“What, tell you of my sexual exploits? What a thing. What a thing!”

“Oh, please,” they said in unison.

“Well what would interest you?”

He did actually talk a bit about his past. He reminisced about a particular French girl and a hot summer in the fields of Brittany. His story was well told, amusing and romantic. The girls loved it.

“Can I try and make it hard?” said Susie suddenly and then blushed bright red.

“Oh Susie!” said Amy.

The old man laughed, “What an offer! You are a dear, you do say the funniest things. More coffee?”

“No, I’m serious.”

“I can hardly ask...”

“You’re not asking, I’m asking.”

“Do let Susie, we’d be so pleased to see you can.”

Before the old man could object Susie was on her knees undoing the old man’s fly. It was not as easy as she had expected. All her jeans had zips: the old man’s flannel trousers had buttons. Undoing the buttons she reached in and pulled out.... a soft penis. Susie was disappointed she had expected all the fumbling to show results.

“Well I never,” said the old man, “well this is something. A bit pointless but certainly something! Not many men of my age could say that they had their equipment stroked by such a pretty young girl.”

And stroking it she was, but to no effect. Her fingers lightly brushed along the top of it, gently stroking the soft object, but to no effect. Susie pulled back the foreskin exposing the pale pink head. She sheathed and re-sheathed it. That had always worked on Alan when he was a bit uninterested after a hard day’s working. He would be lying in the bath reading his book almost asleep and she would reach down and take his penis in hand and he would harden up. It did not work on the old man though.

The old man shrugged his shoulders, “Oh well, I did tell you, never mind.”

Amy said, “Let me.”

But the old man stood up and tucked himself away. “That was very kind of you but, as I said, I think all that is behind me now.” He smiled at them. “Now I think it is probably time for you to go back to work and me to have my afternoon nap!

The girls walked miserably back to the office.

“It’s not fair, he’s such a kind nice old man. What a lovely lunch he made and then...”

“You did your best Susie.”

“No, I didn’t, I’m sure I could do more.”

They walked on in silence, close to tears. They looked so glum as they walked in the door to the reception that the security guard said, “Hey you both look miserable, what’s up?” He was taken aback when they both burst into tears and hurried past him into the lift.

The old man settled down in his arm chair for his afternoon nap. He was old and did need a sleep in the afternoon. Certainly he did that afternoon after his busy luncheon and equally busy morning. He smiled as he closed his eyes, he might be old but he was certainly not ‘past it’. His lack of performance had not been due to a general inability but from the rather active morning visit to the young wife of a busy City businessman. One of the many ladies who kept him occupied and happy in his retirement. He looked forward to Susie and Amy’s next visit. Their concern and, he hoped, enthusiastic efforts would next time be rewarded!

It was a few days later that Susie and Amy next called on the old man. They came a bit earlier than usual and caught him in his dressing gown.

“My dears, you are early today, I’m not yet dressed. I was just bathing and shaving before a morning glass of sherry. Do come in, tea? I’ll get dressed.”

“No you sit down, we’ll make tea,”

The old man sat in his lounge and the girls brought in the tea. They had watched him carefully and were anxious to do things properly. They had the right china and the tea was properly made in a teapot. They even knew where he kept his biscuits and these were arranged on a plate on the tray. He was delighted and the girls loved seeing how pleased he was.

The girls chatted away whilst they drank their tea. After a while they stopped and looked at each other.

Susie spoke, “You remember the day of the rain?”

“I could hardly forget it! That was when I found you sheltering in my doorway very wet and rather chilly.”

“Yes, we were certainly were soaked through. Do you remember how Amy’s blouse looked?”

“Well, you both looked very pretty in your clothes, I remember that particularly, of course, after they were dry.”

“No, I meant when Amy was soaked”

“Well she certainly looked all cold and wet,” the old man looked puzzled.

“Didn’t you notice her blouse was transparent and you could clearly see her boobs?”

“Well I didn’t like to look, not very polite really”

“We were thinking, perhaps if Amy showed you them properly you might get hard.”

“Ah, we’re back to that again,” he chuckled, “I told you even, I recall with some surprise, showed you last time. I very much doubt if...” He stopped. Amy had started to undo the buttons of her cream blouse from the top. Her fingers undid the third button and her white lacy bra came into view. The old man was watching, almost mesmerised, as the Amy’s fingers undid the fourth button. Amy moved to the fifth, and final, button. Susie noticed the old man’s breathing seemed to speed up as Amy pulled the two halves of the blouse apart and slipped it over her shoulders.

“Is that alright?” asked Susie.

“Oh yes,” said the old man, “but really there is no need to...”

Slowly Amy let the blouse fall down her shoulders showing more of her and more of her bra. She dropped the blouse to the floor. Reaching behind her she undid the strap of her bra. She slipped it forward, looked up at the old man, smiled nervously and let if fall revealing her soft round breasts.

“Very pretty indeed, Amanda” said the old man, “if I may say so, even prettier than the French girl’s I told you about.”

“Would you like to touch them?” said Susie.

“I couldn’t.”

Amy leaned towards him, letting her breasts hang a little. Slowly the old man raised his hands and then gently cupped her breasts, instinctively slightly squeezing them.

Amy and Susie looked at each other and smiled.

“Any stirring?” said Susie and her hand moved towards the cord of his dressing gown.

“I believe, yes I do believe there might be,” said the old man with a surprised look turning to a smile.

Susie’s hand slipped into the dressing gown and to his pyjamas. Separated by the flannelette she could feel a hardness. “Yess!” she said looking at Amy. She undid the cord, pulled the dressing gown open and undid the pyjama cord exposing the old man’s penis. It had indeed risen. released from the pyjamas it rose from its nest of grey hair hard and strong, veins prominent and foreskin stretched back exposing the purple head.

“It’s lovely,” gasped Amy. The old man’s eyebrows rose.

“Oh, I’m so pleased,” said Susie. She began to stroke it. “Is that nice?”

“Of course, Susannah, very pleasant indeed,” said the old man.

“Can we make it shoot?” said Amy.

“I am amazed you have made it erect, I think that may be beyond the possible.”

“We need to be sexy, come on Susie, your top too.”

The old man was stroking his fingertips on Amy’s hardening nipples but he watched as Susie pulled her tee shirt over her head. She too undid her bra and with a coy smile took it off.

“Just as pretty,” exclaimed the old man.

“They’re a lot bigger,” said Amy.

“Ah yes but just as pretty,” repeated the old man tactfully.

Susie’s hand returned to stroking the penis. The old man looked at her and fondled her breasts as he had Amy’s. Amy got up and came to the side of his chair. She leaned over the old man so her breasts hung just in front of his face.

“May I?” he said.

“That’s what they are there for,” laughed Amy.

Very gently the old man pursed his lips and took just the nipple of Amy’s left breast between his lips. Amy could feel his tongue tickling the nipple’s end. She felt little electric shocks from her nipple. It felt good and sexy. To her surprise she started to get wet.

Susie was working on the old man’s penis. It remained very firm in her hands. She was sure she could make it work. Susie looked up at Amy leaning over their old gentleman offering her breasts to him and smiled. This was a good thing to be doing. She looked back down at the penis. It was much more wrinkled than her boyfriend’s. It looked like it had been well used, become knarled with age. She wondered what it would feel like in her vagina, all those veins bumping against her clitoris as it pushed backwards and forwards. Susie too began to get wet. She looked at the smooth purple head and the slit at the top and felt the urge to take it into her mouth, to stroke the smoothness with her tongue. That would help their gentleman to come.

The old man was breathing fast.

“Hold off a second please, my dears, let me catch my breath.” Amy and Susie stood up, the old man was smiling at them as his chest went up and down. They had pulled his dressing gown and pyjamas apart and his penis lay on his half exposed stomach.

“Oh, you are both too kind and, if I may say so, a bit naughty!”

The girls knelt down either side of the old man’s chair. They each put a hand on his penis and began to stroke it again. Amy cupped his balls. The old man lay back and let the girls work at him with their soft but determined hands.

“I do believe, I think, yes I do, I can still do it, I really do,” he gasped as a spurt of semen shot from his penis across his stomach and pyjama top. The girls flashed a look at each other but kept stroking him as three more spurts each less powerful than the first came from his penis.

The girls were jubilant. Their excitement palpable. They danced around the room. The old man’s eyes followed them particularly their bouncing breasts. He wished they had done this before he had come, the sight was really erotic.

“See, you can come, you’re not too old at all!” said Susie.

“We knew you could, we knew you could, with a bit of help,” said Amy.

“Well, what help, that was lovely, I could say nostalgic but that sounds wrong. It was good to come again. You are, as I have said before, so kind.”

The girls cleaned him up and, as they thought they might have tired him too much, left him to have a nap. He sat in his armchair, eyes closed reliving the girls’ dance around the room and their earnest work on him. He smiled and remembered the rain with great affection.

The girls bounced back into the office with a spring in their step. The security man laughed, “Happier today then?”

“Yes, nothing up now,” tittered Susie as they got in the lift.

Their success did not stop the girls talking about their gentleman. The topic remained a source of fascination to them, whether talking in a queue or over lunch. Susie revealed to Amy that she had almost taken his penis in her mouth, it had looked so good as she had stroked it.

“I actually started to get wet.”

“You didn’t!” They giggled together.

“I’m going to, I really am, I shall give him a blow job next time.”

“Ooh, Susie!”

That there would be a next time seemed obvious to the girls. They wanted to show the old man that he was still in full working order and that he should try and find a lady friend.

The old man was standing at his window looking down the street when the girls Next came to visit. He watched them chatting and laughing as they came up the street. He smiled warmly and fondly. They were lovely girls, pretty and fun, he was glad he had secured them.

He gave them lunch and sat with them as they chatted away around his kitchen table.

“Have you been hard again since we were here last?” said Susie.

“You and your personal questions, Susannah. Well not really, oh except perhaps in the bath this morning. I was, now how shall I put it, thinking of you two dancing round my lounge the other day.”

“You liked our boobs bouncing didn’t you?” said Amy laughing.

“I believe that is quite a normal reaction for men. Coffee?”

“Please, and don’t change the subject. Shall we do that again?”

“Well, I can’t say I would not like to see that again, but hadn’t you better be getting back to work, and there is coffee.”

They sat and drank their coffee in the lounge. The day was bright and sunny and the low sun shone through the windows making the colours bright.

Amy stood up and started to remove her blouse. “Dance time, come on Susie.” Once again the girls danced around the room topless. If the old man had been hoping they might dance in even less he did not show it or suggest it. He was not in a hurry, all in good time, he had no doubt that he would see and feel all of their nakedness in due course.

Breathless they flopped into the chairs either side of him.

“Well? Was that what you were thinking of?”

The old man smiled, “Oh yes. That was it!”

“Has it worked? Can we see?”

“My turn,” said Amy undoing his fly. She reached in. The penis was erect and therefore difficult to extract. Amy undid more buttons and brought it into the open. “It’s as strong as last time,” she said stroking and playing with it. She stroked it regularly building up the excitement. She was practiced. Like Susie she found herself gazing at the shiny purple head as she alternately hid and uncovered it, she too wanted to lick it and suck it. But Susie had said she would first.

Amy looked up. “Susie has a question.”

The old man was watching Amy at work, “What is that Susannah?”

“Oh, Amy that’s pushed me. She is naughty. I was wondering, just an idea I had, could I, could I suck it please?”

The old man smiled, “Now that really takes me back to Brittany.”

Susie dropped to her knees. Amy didn’t let go, instead she held it ready for Susie, pointing at her. Susie leant forward until her lips were almost touching the penis. She looked sidelong at the old gentleman. He was watching her and smiling. She looked back at the shiny purple dome and tentatively pushed her tongue out and caressed it with the tip. She looked again at him, smiled and then her lips parted and enveloped the head.

Amy watched a bit jealous as her friend fellated their old gentleman. He lay back with his eyes closed. Amy had not let go of the penis and began to stroke it whilst she slipped her other hand into his fly to hold his balls. She liked the feel of testes in their wrinkled sack. All this was a bit much for the old man who lost his control rather quicker than he had intended.

“Oh dear, I mean, Susannah, I’m going to.....oh.” He wasn’t quick enough with his communication. Amy felt his scrotum tighten and knew what was happening. Susie did not have any such warning and before she realised what he was saying she felt the first warm spurt of semen in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the tip of the dome as the second spurt came, she slid her tongue under it and stroked quickly as the final pulses came. Amy watched as Susie swallowed. “My turn next time,” she thought.

The old man opened his eyes, “Susannah, Susannah I am so sorry, your tongue, Amy’s hands, it all happened too quickly.”

Susie was not at all concerned, just happy that their old gentleman was happy. She got up, leant over and kissed him.

“I was so happy to do that. I am so pleased you enjoyed it.”

“You both were very good. You are such pretty girls. Such naughty girls but so very, very kind. Thank you, thank you.”

Susie and Amy were so pleased and excited with their old gentleman’s praise that they jumped up and down then hugged each other tightly and kissed each other on the cheek.

“We did it again, we did it again!” squealed Amy hugging Susie tightly. They broke apart a bit embarrassed at the realisation that, being half naked, they were hugging bare breast to bear breast.

The old man enjoyed seeing the girls embracing, seeing their breasts pressed together, Susie’s large breasts and Amy’s smaller pair. “I do like seeing you two so easy and friendly with each other, hugging each other. You must have been friends a long time and such good and close friends. It is a pleasure to see.”

The girls laughed. Amy said, “We’ve got to go. Can we see you tomorrow?”

The old man assured them he would be in. “Don’t bring sandwiches. I’ll make some luncheon.”

He watched them go off down the road, happy and laughing, arm in arm. The old man smiled to himself. What would tomorrow bring?

Susie and Amy bounced into the flat the next day excited and laughing.

“Amy wants to suck you today.”

“How do you know I want to be fellated or, indeed, am up to it? Anyway luncheon first I think. I don’t know what to do about you both, you naughty girls and your wants.”

It did not take the girls long after lunch to extract their old gentleman’s member.

“It’s nice and hard already,” said Amy, “we are having a really good effect on you. You’re getting younger every day!” She knelt by the old man’s chair and took hold of his penis. “I’ve been looking forward to this. My turn today.” Her pink tongue licked the end, encircled the dome several times before, closing her eyes, Amy took it into her mouth. Susie watched a bit jealous. Amy’s lips slid up and down the shaft as her tongue worked. The old man’s penis became quite wet.

Susie knelt on the other side of the chair watching her. Amy did have a pretty mouth, full lips not too full as if she had had injections but nonetheless full soft lips. Her mouth did look so lovely with their old gentleman’s penis stretching those pretty lips into a large ‘O’. After a time she asked if she could have a go. Amy let her. Susie drew the penis into her mouth, it was lovely to stroke the smooth head with her tongue and to suck it deep into her mouth. Her eyes closed, she became absorbed in the rhythmic motion of sliding her lips back and forth. Like the other day she wondered what it would feel like inside her vagina, rubbing against her. She longed to stroke the knarled shaft across her clitoris. She thought of the stimulation, the feeling and once again found she was becoming excited, becoming wet.

Amy waited patiently but Susie did not seem to be thinking of giving up and it was, after all, her turn. “Susie, it’s my turn remember!”

Susie released the penis and looked rather crossly at Amy who stared back.

The old man watched them aware oftheir developing rivalry, “Why don’t you share?” he asked.

The girls were, naturally, happy to do what their old gentleman asked. Their frowns disappeared as they both bent to work. Susie licked one side of his penis like a lollipop and Amy came up the other side a little at a time. Gradually their tongues worked higher until they were both licking around the dome. As they licked, inevitably, their tongues flicked against each other and touched. They drew back and looked at each other and giggled. As they returned to the old man’s waiting penis Amy impulsively kissed Susie on her lips. Susie shrugged and, with mutual understanding, they joined their lips together around the penis’s domed head forming a sort of three sided French kiss with the old man’s penis as the third side. Their tongues worked on the head caressing both it and, as a result, their friend’s tongue at the same time. The girls lips together around his penis was a particularly erotic image for the old man as he looked down at them.

“My dears, I am going to come again!” And come he did, strongly into both their mouths as their tongues lapped around the head collecting the semen, sharing the old man’s pleasure. As his spasms ended the girls separated. The old man relishing the sight of them both licking their lips at the same time.

The girls looked fondly at the old man in his chair.

“We didn’t over-tire you did we?” said Amy.

“No my dears, very relaxing after luncheon. You both really are too kind. As I have said before naughty but very, very kind.” He paused for breath. “I was wondering, I don’t mean to take time from your lives, but I have a little place in the country that I am going down to next weekend. You might like it, it’s a nice old house, and the village is pretty, not much for young people to do but perhaps you might like to see it just for a weekend.”

Susie and Amy thought this would be a lovely idea. A good break from London, Susie’s boyfriend, Alan, wouldn’t mind Susie was sure and they would love to come and see their old gentleman’s place. It was all agreed they would come round to his flat at the end of Friday about four o’clock.

In fact Alan was getting rather fed up with Susie’s recurring topic of conversation about the old man who had been so kind to Amy and her when it had rained. He thought the further visits to the old man a bit unnecessary and could not see why they were so keen to go and see him. Susie had not, of course, imparted their interest in the old man’s sexual potency. This was something, Susie thought, Alan could not possibly appreciate or understand. Actually he would have been absolutely flabbergasted had he known and certainly would have suspected something amiss. As it was Alan knew and suspected nothing and was quite content for Susie to go for a weekend in the country. In any case he had a football match to go to with his ‘mates’, so he began planning a weekend in which beer would figure fairly prominently.