The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Radio Flyer

Chapter Five

By Unicode Smith

Billy ushered his unexpected visitors into the room, then stepped out and closed the door behind him, his heart thumping. Could there be more? He crept down the hall and peered into Amy’s empty bedroom, then moved on to listen at the top of the darkened stairs: a clock ticked below and a few drops of wind-borne rain smacked against the windows. “Hello?” he called. No answer.

He walked downstairs and inspected the front door, found it unlocked. Through the window he could see an unfamiliar red Civic parked across the street. He bolted the door and checked the rest of the house before returning to his room.

His guests were standing where he’d left them, gazing rapt at the flickering blue pyramid, breathing rhythmically. Amy was on her feet by the bed, still entranced. It was like a master sculptor had left three fine statutes decorating his bedroom, right alongside the science fiction posters and the bookshelves crammed with paperbacks.

He recognized the shapely redhead from the lockers—it was the girl he thought was flirting with him. Her arms hung limply at her sides.

“Who are you?” he asked her. “What are you doing in my house?”

She stared at the wagon in silence.

He moved between her and the device, close enough to be heard in a whisper. “Look at me.”

She blinked and looked down to meet Billy’s gaze. There were flecks of gold in her green eyes.

“You want to answer my questions,” he told her. “You want to tell me everything.”

“I—I want to answer your questions,” she said in a dazed, husky voice. Her soft breath caressed his face intimately with each word.

“What’s your name?”

“Kelly.”

“Kelly what?”

“Kelly Johansson.”

Of course. “You’re Roger Johansson’s sister?”

Her bangs flipped up and down as she nodded.

“Why are you here?”

“I ... was trying to find out something ...” Her eyebrows furrowed.

“You need to answer my questions, Kelly. You want to tell me everything.”

“Yes. I want to tell you everything.”

“What were you trying to find out?”

She thought for a moment. “I was trying to find out why Jessica broke up with Roger. I saw her picture. In your locker.”

He nodded. It was all making sense now. “And who’s this?”

“Jason. I’m dating him.”

Tall, good looking, muscular and clearly a senior. It was so stupid, he thought, to believe she might have been interested in Billy.

Of course, that could be fixed.

He could do anything he wanted with her now—with all three of them. He could rearrange their thoughts and feelings, their likes and dislikes. He could make Kelly’s boyfriend forget he ever knew her, then send Kelly out to get Billy’s name tattooed on her thigh.

Billy looked her up and down. She was hot. Two inches taller than him, and wearing tight white pants and a low-cut gray knit top that hugged her ample breasts and tapered to embrace her narrow waist. Her dark red hair hung straight, framing a face that was clean and clear, with a doll’s nose and a wide, full mouth; pouty, sensual lips.

Her eyes—so green—were still looking into his as she waited patiently for his next question.

“Would you like to have sex with me?” he asked.

She shook her head.

If he took her, would it be cheating on Jessica? Jess was his girlfriend, after all. Is it even possible, he wondered, to cheat on a girl who only loves you because you’ve made her love you?

He decided he didn’t care. If Jessica ever found out, he could make her forget; or not mind. Or even like it. He could plant the idea in her brain that she enjoys knowing Billy is screwing other girls. He could have Jessica lure her girlfriends into his room on some pretext; he could make her pick the hottest of her friends and set them up for Billy to capture their affections. To ease the process, he could turn Amy into a willing coconspirator.

Seeing the tall redhead enthralled in his bedroom made Billy realize how meager his ambitions had been. He’d entered puberty wanting Jessica, and he’d figured out a way to get her. But now he could have anyone he wanted. He could have the kind of women once reserved for the Jasons of the world.

“I think it would be fun if you kissed me in front of your boyfriend,” he said to Kelly.

She shuddered. “No ... You’re ...”

“I’m what? Tell me what you think of me?”

“You—you’re disgusting,” she whispered.

He sulked—his feelings genuinely hurt. “No I’m not. I’m the best looking guy you’ve ever seen.”

She fidgeted and shook her head.

“I am. You can’t stop looking at me. You want me desperately. You want to kiss me and make out with me and you want to fuck my brains out.”

A pensive look crossed her face; with her right hand she absently pushed her hair behind her ear. The blue light danced off a dangling earring.

Billy heard a noise. Jason had managed a guttural protest, his hands were curled into fists and somewhere deep beneath his tranced eyes there was a hint of smoldering hate.

“You can’t move from that spot!” Billy commanded, as though dictating the rules of a childhood game. “And you can’t yell. All you can do is watch.”

Jason’s neck muscles tensed, but he didn’t move or speak.

“Kelly, you’re so horny you can’t stand it. You need to have me right now. You don’t care about anything else. You don’t want anyone else.”

Her breath deepened and she licked her lips. Her eyes were locked on his.

“You want to be naked for me. Undress.”

Without even glancing at Jason, Kelly pulled the sweater over her head and dropped it her feet. She kicked off her shoes, then unbuttoned her pants, peeled them off and left them in a bundle on the floor.

She was in panties and a bra now, both red satin. A tiny silver necklace hung from her throat and descended between her cleavage. She was breathtaking. “Wow,” Billy said.

She reached behind her back and removed her bra for him, then pulled off her panties. Her pubic hair was a darker shade of red. Her breasts were large and buoyant with small pink nipples pointing at the ceiling.

He stepped closer to her and touched the hollow of her throat with his index finger, then traced a line down to her cleavage. She trembled a little. He caressed her right breast and felt her nipple stiffen beneath his palm. Her flesh was warm and yielding.

“What do you think of me now?,” he asked her.

“I—I want you,” she whispered. “I want you so bad. I want to kiss you and make out with you and fuck your brains out.”

“But you came here to spy on me, didn’t you?”

She shook her head, then nodded, confused. “Yes. My—my brother ...”

“Yeah, he’s an asshole. You hate him, don’t you?”

A pained look.

“You hate Roger,” Billy repeated.

“Yes,” she said slowly. “I hate Roger.”

Billy glanced behind him. Amy was still standing, spellbound by the blue light.

“Okay,” Billy said, facing Kelly again. “You can kiss me.”

Kelly put her hands gently on Billy’s face and bent slightly to kiss him fully on the lips. He put his hands on her waist, luxuriating in the silken warmth of her skin as she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

She grinded against him, moaning and kissing him harder and harder, her tits pressing high against his chest, until, With some effort, he pushed her away, leaving her panting. Next to her Jason was watching; his face was red with anger.

“Watch this,” Billy said to Jason. “Kelly, play with your tits for us. Squeeze them.”

“Please... Just fuck me,” she breathed. “I’m so horny. I want you so much.”

“But you said I was disgusting a minute ago. Now I don’t know what to think. You’ll have to prove you want me.”

She let out a muted cry of frustration, but reached up to her breasts and took one in each hand. Her face flushed as she kneaded them and her breathing, already heavy, grew shaky and tremulous.

“Touch yourself. Make yourself come.”

Her eyes stayed on Billy’s as she moved her right hand down between her legs and began tracing tight, rapid circles with her middle finger, her eyebrows peaking as though she were in pain. She started to moan, softly at first, then loud, gasping, desperate cries. Her face glowed with perspiration.

Then she came, screaming and howling with abandon. When she was done, she slumped and tilted her head sideways in exhaustion, breathing hard but still standing, and still gazing at Billy. Her eyes had never left him.

Jason was watching her, clenching his jaw. He made no sound. Billy addressed him. “You’re very sleepy,” he said dismissively. “Go down the hall into the other bedroom and go to sleep.”

His eyes drooped a little, but he shook his head resolutely. He managed to force a string of words through his teeth one at a time. “I. Won’t. Leave. Her.”

Billy frowned. “Fine,” he said. “Kelly, he doesn’t want to leave us alone together. Face him.”

With obvious reluctance, the naked girl tore her gaze away from Billy and turned to Jason. She flinched at the pain and anger in his eyes.

“Do you want him to stay?” Billy asked.

“I—Yes. No... I don’t know.” She shook her head in confusion.

“Do you want him?”

She swallowed. Then shook her head. “I only want you.”

Jason ground his teeth.

“You’re sleepy Jason. Just give in. Go in the other room and nap until we wake you.”

He shook his head tightly.

Billy sighed. This was troubling. If he pushed Jason too hard, would the senior break free? He was big enough to beat Billy into the ground like a fencepost.

He had an idea.

“Amy, can you hear me?”

“Yesss,” his sister said dreamily from across the room.

“Come here.”

She sleepwalked over to him. Billy guided her to a spot in front of Kelly’s boyfriend, then tilted her chin up gently.

“Amy meet Jason; Jason, this is Amy. Look at each other.”

The two mesmerized strangers regarded each other with empty eyes.

“Amy, Jason is the most handsome man you’ve ever seen in your life. He’s funny and smart and sexy. You’re falling totally in love with him.”

His sister’s mouth opened and her gaze took on more life, flicking between Jason’s eyes. “Yes. You’re so perfect.”

“Jason, Amy is the most beautiful girl you’ve ever met. She’s an angel. She’s the one you’ve been waiting for all your life. You’re falling madly in love with her.”

Jason swallowed. “No. Kelly ...”

“You’re forgetting Kelly already. You find Amy irresistible. She’s the most gorgeous girl in the world. Look at her deep eyes, her caramel skin, her perfectly rounded breasts, her ...” he struggled ... “her straight, white teeth and shiny, healthy hair. You’re in love with her. You’ve always been in love with her.”

His expression relaxed a little. “You ... are beautiful,” he admitted to her.

“She’s everything you want in a woman,” Billy said. “You’re madly in love with her. You want to spend hours gazing into her eyes. You want to cradle her in your arms. You can’t wait to be alone with her. She’s all you can think about.”

He was nodding by then. “You’re an angel. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted.”

Amy smiled and blushed becomingly. “You’re so handsome,” she trilled. “I—I love you.”

He took her hands and gazed into her eyes. “I love you too. I’ve always loved you.”

Kelly watched impassively as her boyfriend’s loyalty shifted, Billy’s invention painting her nude body in flickering blue.

“Jason, you’re grateful to me for introducing you to Amy,” Billy said.

He nodded, staring adoringly at Amy. “Yes. Grateful.”

“Amy, why don’t you take Jason into your room. But when I tell you to come back, you’ll bring him back here. If you don’t, you’ll lose him forever. Do you understand?”

His sister nodded happily and led her new lover out the door by the hand.

When they were gone, Billy directed Kelly to his bed and had her sit. She looked up at him with needy hunger, her hair flowing naturally over her shoulders, her naked breasts rising and falling with every labored breath. “Please fuck me,” she said. “I’ll do anything you want. Just fuck me.”

“Listen Kelly,” he said. “You’re my slave now.”

She looked confused.

“From now on, you’ll do anything I say. Whatever I tell you to do, you’ll obey me instantly, whether you want to or not.”

She scooted back from him and shook her head. “No,” she protested softly. “No.”

“You belong to me now. You’re my property. You’ll do anything I say.”

“No ... I won’t,” she whispered, her eyes misting.

“Your mind belongs to me, and your body belongs to me,” Billy instructed. “Say it.”

“Oh ... God.” She pressed her palms against her temples and began squirming, her naked butt wriggling on his bed. Her eyes were still glued to his. “M-my mind belongs to you. My body belongs to you.”

“Anything I tell you to do, you’ll do. You’ll obey me. You can’t resist.”

“I’ll ... obey you. I can’t resist.”

“You’re my slave. You’ll be my slave forever.”

“I’m—I’m your slave,” she said.

“You’ll do anything for me.”

“I’ll do anything for you.”

“You’ll lie, cheat or steal for me. You’ll keep my secrets. If I ask, you’ll bring me your girlfriends, your best friends in the whole world, so that I can do the same thing to them that I’m doing to you right now.”

She nodded, and a tear ran down her cheek. “Yes. I’ll do anything you want, Billy.”

“You’re my slave.”

“I’m your slave. I’ll be your slave forever.”

He reached out stroked her hair, flicked her dangling earring and sent it swaying like a pendulum. She pressed the side of her head into his palm like a cat. He touched her lips with his thumb.

“Go downstairs, find the kitchen and bring me a Coke from the refrigerator,” he ordered.

She rose to her feet at once. He watched her bare ass as she walked out the door.

* * *

Kelly blinked and rubbed her eyes as she staggered unsteadily down the hall. Leaving the bedroom was like waking from a strange dream. She tried to remember what had happened—her cell phone ringing, the doors flying open. Amy’s brother was there.

Amy’s brother. Billy. She’d planned on stopping him, getting him arrested. Then he’d brought them in together, made her undress, masturbate for his entertainment and make out with him right in front of ...

Jason! Billy had sent him into the other room with Amy. Kelly moved stealthily to the door and peeked in. Amy was on her back on the bed, Jason was lying over her propped on an elbow, looking into her eyes like a love-struck little boy.

“God, you’re so beautiful,” he said.

“Yesss. Kiss me, Jason.”

Kelly opened her mouth to warn him—to warn them both. The words formed in her head: Stop! This is all Billy. He’s making us do this! But nothing came out. She realized, with some puzzlement, that she wasn’t troubled by the scene playing out before her. She didn’t care. She didn’t want Jason anymore.

I want Billy. I only want Billy. I want him desperately. I’m Billy’s slave.

Her breath caught in her throat as she remembered something else ... something urgent. Billy wants a Coke, she thought. I’m supposed to find the kitchen and get him a Coke. I’m wasting time.

She hurried down the hall and descended the stairs. Through the front curtains she saw it was storming outside. Her eyes were drawn to the family photos on the shelves and bookcases. She smiled: even as a boy, Billy had been handsome. The best looking guy she’s ever seen.

But she was sure she hadn’t thought of him that way an hour ago. He did that. If she focused, she could even recall him uttering the command. The funny thing was, it didn’t help. He’s so sexy. No wonder Jessica wants him.

Wait, that’s not right ...

Kelly found a Coke in the refrigerator, poured it in a glass with some ice and began retracing her steps. On her way to the stairs, she caught her reflection in the dining room mirror: naked, her red hair tangled, her hand holding Billy’s soda tenderly.

Was this her life from now on? What would school be like? Will he even let me remember what he did to me? Probably not, she decided. Why should he take the chance? Her mind was his now. She’d remember what he wanted her to, nothing more. She’d be his little slave girl and not even know why.

I should fight this.. That’s what a heroine in a movie would do. I should be stronger, force myself to a phone, call 9-1-1.

But I want Billy desperately, her mind protested. I need Billy. I’m Billy’s property. I’m Billy’s slave. I can’t resist him. She grew moist at the thought of him, the taste of his mouth, his scent, the boyish glint in his eyes as she’d put her most intimate self on display for him. I want to fuck Billy’s brains out..

The flickering blue light was off when she reentered his room. Billy was sitting on his bed talking on the phone. “I know, I meant to call sooner, but something came up,” he said into the receiver. “You can come over later. I’m just a little busy right now.”

Kelly handed him the glass and sat quietly next to him as he carried on his conversation with Jessica. Watching him was almost too much to bear—he was so sexy. I need to have him right now. I don’t care about anything else. She reached down and unclasped his belt.

“Actually, Amy’s had a change of heart. She’s cool with us now. Oh, and she has a new boyfriend. I’m sure she’ll tell you all about him.”

Kelly’s heart beat faster as she opened Billy’s jeans one button at a time.

“Really? I didn’t know,” Billy said into the phone. “Well, she has a new one now.”

She pulled his pants down past his knees and bent over him, her crimson hair spilling across his lap like an offering as she took him into her mouth.

“Um, I’ll call you back.”

She served him until he was satisfied. When he was finished with her, he sent her to fetch Amy and Jason, then made her turn on the device. Kelly slipped back into the dream, and the three of them absorbed Billy’s will like sponges left in the rain.

* * *

Roger was plunked down on the couch, watching a Buffy rerun and ruminating on the past: first his history with Jess, then further. It was the name, Billy Norton, that really took him back. He’d known a kid by that name when he was young.

He shook his head with distaste at the memory. He had struck at Norton and some other grade school kids in an effort to feel in control: to prove he wasn’t at the bottom of the pecking order. Could this be the same Billy Norton? Probably. It didn’t matter. It was a long time ago. He was a different person then.

He muted the TV when he heard Kelly pull up. She came through the door and headed for her room without a glance in his direction. She was soaking wet from the rain.

“Hey Kelly,” he called. “There you are. I’ve been worried.”

She flipped her hair and frowned at him. “Are you still here? Jesus. Why don’t you go back to your dorm? Don’t they have beer there?”

“Ummm, I was waiting for you. You didn’t answer your phone.”

“I went to the mall. I had an errand.”

He searched her eyes for some clue to her sudden hostility. “Did you find anything at Amy’s?”

“I didn’t go. I’m not your spy, Roger. Don’t be such an asshole.” She moved on, shaking her head. “No wonder Jessica dumped you.”

* * *

She met Billy at his locker the next morning, clutching an envelope in her hands.

“Is that it?,” he asked.

She nodded and handed it to him.

He peeked inside and smiled. “Good,” he said. “You’re a good girl.” He looked around to see if anyone was in earshot. “Tell me you’re a good girl.”

“I’m a good girl,” she said quietly.

“Go to class. I’ll call you later.”

She walked down the hall, glancing back once, her eyes conveying a complex emotion.

He pulled the picture out. It was another strip of four photos. Kelly was topless in each of them, holding up her breasts in her hands and looking into the camera with that same expression—a mixture of awe, confusion and helpless desire.

She’d written a note across the strip in red felt-tip: “I’m your slave forever.”

He taped it to the wall of his locker and closed the door.