The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rack Em Up

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Had the idea for a while and thought Jessica of “Goody Two-Shoes” and “Like Daughter, Like Mother” would be good for it.

Enjoy.

The pool hall was more dimly lit than usual, no surprise considering it was past closing time. The hall closed early on weeknights, most of the players preferring until the weekend to do their work. It gave most people a chance to practice their skills and sharpen up for future playing. And it gave some people a chance to settle scores in a bit more private fashion.

Jessica entered the hall, pocketing the keys she had used on the front door. Her parents would have been shocked to have seen their seemingly straight-laced daughter in a pool hall after hours and looking right a home. They also would have been shocked to see that she was wearing a tight leather outfit that showed off curves to her body she normally hid with bulky and loose clothes. Her long light brown hair was in a ponytail and she took off her jacket to reveal a loose shirt that boosted her ample chest. Which was a damn good reason Jessica would make sure they never found out. And if they did, they’d never believe it.

Jessica smiled at the woman standing beside the pool table. She was tall, in her late twenties, apparently, with short black hair framing an attractive, if pensive, face currently in a foul mood. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a loose sweater, holding a pool cue in her hands. “You’re late,” she said.

“Had to clear things with my parents,” Jessica shrugged. She neglected to mention that she had put the two into a hypnotic trance (something she’d done a while ago to make things easier for her) and had quickly made them believe she’d be in her bed sleeping when they left for work early the next morning. “In a hurry to lose?”

Daphne frowned at the little punk. Who the hell did she think she was? She comes in here on night, wins a couple of games and thought she owned the place. Daphne had been sharking and winning in this town for years and she wasn’t about to be shown up by some kid. She had tried to take Jessica on the night before, but Jessica had instead said she preferred a private match. “So you won’t be humiliated when you ass becomes mine,” she’d said.

Daphne would have preferred public but Jessica had offered to sweeten the pot with some extra cash so Daphne decided to go for it. Jessica had seen her play so there would be no way she could hide her skills like usual. Truth to tell, Daphne preferred it that way. It had been a while since she had done a straight-up match. She’d been so used to pretending to not know which end of the stick to use for her games to convince men she was an easy mark. Once the money was down, she never got tired of seeing their faces when she sank every shot she took without even seeming to try.

Splitting some profits with the owner (and sometime lover) had gotten Daphne the run of the place over time, to practice more. Jessica knew this because she had hypnotized the owner once and it was one of the things he’d talked to her about while she rode him on the bar. So she knew the two of them would be uninterrupted for the next few hours.

“Shouldn’t you be home on a school night?” Daphne said, rubbing the tip of her cue with chalk.

“Day off for district overview,” Jessica shrugged as she placed a sizeable wad onto the edge of the table, seeing Daphne’s eyes go wide at seeing it. What the older woman didn’t know was that a lot of that money came from the lover she and Jessica shared (not that either Daphne or the owner himself knew about that). Jessica couldn’t resist using his gains to seduce his mistress.

“Let’s get going,” Jessica said. “You break.”

“So it’s just money?” Daphne said as she racked up the balls into position.

“Well, I do have another wager,” Jessica said. “If I win, you’ll have to do whatever I say.”

“I’ll settle for the cash,” Daphne smiled as she moved the cue into position and leaned at the end of the table. She balanced the cue between her fingers, aiming it at the ball and thus missed the livacious look Jessica gave her ample ass as it spread out before her. Finally, Daphne let go and smacked the white ball, sending it flying into the pack, knocking balls around. Daphne sunk two striped ones before missing the pocket by an inch. Standing, she looked over at Jessica, smirking. “Your turn, little girl.”

Jessica knew she had no chance against a pro like Daphne. But then, she didn’t care at all for the game. It was just a means to an end, Daphne’s to be exact. Jessica had been taken by the woman the first time she saw her, her fire, her cunning and definitely the way she looked. As she lined up her cue, Jessica cleared her throat as she prepared for the real reason she had taken on this game.

Daphne sighed as she watched Jessica move the pool cue back and forth, the tip just touching the ball. Back and forth, back and forth, the colored tip moving towards the ball, then back, towards the ball, then back. “Are you going to take a shot?” she finally asked, still staring at the cue.

“I’m just biding my time,” Jessica said in a careful voice. “That’s what you have to do with pool playing, you have to bide your time, that’s all you can do is bide your time and keep your eye on the ball, you have to keep your eye on the ball and the cue, the ball and the cue, you have to keep your eye on the cue while you aim, keep your eye on the cue while you move it back and forth, back and forth, you just have to keep your eye on the cue, you have to keep staring at the cue, you just have to keep staring right at the cue, you have to stare right at the tip of the cue, stare right at the tip of the cue, you have to stare right at the tip of the cue and watch it as it moves back and forth, back and forth, you have to concentrate on the cue, you just have to concentrate on the cue, focus on the tip of the cue, Daphne, you have to focus on the tip of the cue.

“You just have to focus on the tip, Daphne, focus on the tip, only on the tip of the cue. Focus on it as you watch it move back and forth, back and forth, you just have to focus on the tip of the cue, Daphne, focus on the tip. Let everything else drift away, Daphne, let everything else drift away and focus on the tip, only on the tip, Daphne, only on the tip. Forget all your thoughts, Daphne, forget all your wants and needs, forget everything but the tip, Daphne, only focus on the tip. Forget your thoughts, forget your will, forget your will, Daphne, forget your will and focus on the tip, only on the tip, Daphne, only on the tip. Forget your thoughts, forget your will, focus only on the tip, there is only the tip, Daphne, only the tip. Only the tip”

Jessica saw Daphne’s eyes glaze over, staring at the tip of the cue as it continued to move back and forth. Smiling, Jessica finally struck the ball, sending it smacking into another, sending it into the hole. Jessica stood and moved over, happy to see Daphne still gazing at the tip of the cue as she did. In seconds, Jessica had sank every single ball, the eight going into the corner. She stood and moved up to Daphne. She held the cue in her right end, moving it from side to side, Daphne’s eyes following the movements of the tip.

“I’ve won the game, Daphne,” Jessica said in an authoraitve voice to the entranced woman. “I’ve won the game which means you have to do anything I say.”

“Anything....you say....” Daphne repeated in a flat tone.

“Yes, Daphne, anything I say, you have to do anything I say. Now, Daphne, knowing you must do anything I say, I want you to take off all your clothes, Daphne, you have to take off all your clothes because it’s what I say. And as you take off all your clothes, Daphne, as you take off all your clothes, you’ll feel more arouse, Daphne, you’ll feel more and more aroused as you take your clothes off because it’s what I say. You will be aroused because it’s what I say. Now, do as I say and take off all your clothes, Daphne.”

Jessica began to peel off her leather as she watched Daphne disrobe slowly, pulling her sweater over her head. She unsnapped her bra and pulled it off to reveal a pair of large and firm breasts, the nipples already tight and ready, the curves soft and seemingly malleable. She unzipped her jeans and slid them off, then her panties, revealing a nice ass and trimmed clit. Her face was now heavy with excitement, Jessica’s commands that she be aroused with each article of clothing removed coming to the fore expertly.

Jessica herself was naked by now, sitting her shapely young body onto the table. She sat on the edge, feet dangling, her pussy already wet with anticipation. “Lick me out, Daphne,” she commanded. “Do as I say and lick me out.” Obediently, Daphne moved forward, lifting herself up on her knees as she buried her face into Jessica’s waiting clit, the tongue sliding around the pussy with longing. Jessica moaned, hooking her legs around Daphne’s head and pulling her in tight as she went to licking, her tongue flicking in and out of Jessica’ pussy with long, slow strokes. Jessica leaned back on the table, moaning, her ass rubbing against the surface of the table as Daphne continued to lick away, rubbing her hands against Jessica’s thighs as she drove her tongue deeper into Jessica’s light-haired pussy. Jessica rubbed at her breasts as she felt herself start to loosen, her juices soon popping out and exploding onto Daphne’s face, streaks of yellow on the dark hair.

As soon as she came off the wave of orgasm, Jessica spoke. “Daphne, lie down on the table.” Daphne obeyed, hair framing her lovely face. Smiling, Jessica moved on top of her, kissing her hard on the lips and answered back passionately. She decided to move herself down Daphne’s lovely body, down to her full breasts, kissing the soft curves. At the same time, Jessica drifted one hand down to Daphne’s wet pussy, rubbing at it, causing the hypnotized woman to groan as she shifted her fingers inside.

Suddenly, Jessica was seized with inspiration. She knelt up and grabbed her cue, still lying on the side of the table. Brushing some chalk off, she lay the cue down Daphne’s body, the tip coming to the middle of her chest, the larger end sliding to her pussy. With a grin, Jessica moved the cue up and down Daphne’s body in long, even strokes. Immediately, Daphne cried out in delight as she felt the hard wood slide in between her tits and up and down her clit. Jessica worked the cue up and down, smiling as Daphne pressed her large breasts around the stick, the tip sliding towards her chin and then back in smooth, even motions, working around Daphne’s pussy, the hard tip keeping the lips apart as it rubbed at the surface. Daphne’s moans grew louder as she felt the cue rub against her breasts and pussy and screamed as she felt herself come, her juices covering the cue’s surface, making the handle slippery and sticky at the same time.

Placing the cue aside, Jessica smiled as she moved her face into Daphne’s pussy. Daphne would remember losing the game and some money and would demand a rematch, one that Jessica would be only too willing to give to her. As her tongue slid around the pussy, Jessica was already thinking of how much fun she and Daphne could have with a few extra balls.