The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rachel’s New Position

A woman finds herself with a new position within the True Hypnotism community

Rachel sat at her vanity applying her makeup while trendy pop and hip-hop music played from a Bluetooth speaker on the nightstand beside her bed.

It was Thursday night; Rachel was preparing to go to The Creek, a popular dive bar where she worked as a bartender.

The Creek was in downtown Caldwell, a small city west of Boise. Rachel lived in a nice one- bedroom apartment in a recently constructed building two blocks from the bar.

Rachel had lived in Caldwell most of her life; a beautiful woman, she had been quite popular in high school, a member of the dance and swim teams. A mediocre student, she was more interested in fashion and pop culture than education. Though she was cheerful and fun to be around, Rachel was also manipulative and vain, using her looks and sex appeal to get what she wanted from a young age.

After high school she had enrolled at Boise State University, but didn’t take her studies seriously. She partied and had a good time, and had reaBarbara ed she was bisexual after a spontaneous night of passion with her roommate. After that experience, she adapted her use of seduction and manipulation tactics to use them on women as well as men, expanding her pool of potential playmates.

Rachel dropped out of college her sophomore year and married a wealthy businessman she had met while working at a Boise nightclub as a server.

That marriage had soured after two years, with both she and her husband being unfaithful. Rachel had gone back to working in clubs and bars, and often had a wealthy boy- or girlfriend on the hook to help subsidize her party lifestyle.

Rachel had even become a stripper for a few years; Idaho did not allow nudity, and she found it absurd how much money she could make off dumb, horny people by simply dancing for them while wearing a bikini.

Now thirty-five, Rachel had begun to reaBarbara e that her looks wouldn’t last forever, and that she needed to think about settling down and growing up a little.

She wasn’t quite ready for that, which was why she’d taken the job at The Creek.

A lot of her old classmates frequented the bar which afforded a kind of minor celebrity and status, and she could easily parley her old high school reputation into excellent tips.

In addition, she usually had her choice of people to bring home for one-night stands.

Finished her makeup, Rachel rose and checked herself in the full-length mirror on her closet door.

She was five-four with long wavy black hair and sultry brown eyes. Of Hawaiian and Guatemalan descent, she had nice olive skin, and full lips that framed a smile that could be by turns wicked, seductive, playful or disarming. Rachel’s hair was in a high ponytail, and she wore dark eyeshadow with lipstick that was vixen red. She wore dangling silver and onyx earrings, and had a delicate diamond stud in her nose. Rachel wore a halter top with a deep V-neck that barely contained her large round tits. It didn’t quite meet her sexy black flared-leg pants, revealing her silver navel-piercing. Her long fingernails were silver, and she wore several silver rings and bracelets. She had on a pair of sky-high black platform sandals, her toenails painted a bright red. A silver anklet adorned her right ankle, a silver toe ring her right middle toe.

Rachel turned and examined her ass in her tight pants, and then squeezed her tits together.

She dropped them with a sigh.

Maybe not what they were, but still pretty fucking good, she thought.

Satisfied, she picked up her phone and shut off her music, then went into her apartment’s small living room to look for her purse.

She had just picked it up and was doing a final check to be sure she had everything before she walked to The Creek when there was a knock at her door.

Rolling her eyes, Rachel opened it.

It took her a moment to recognize the man standing outside her ground-floor apartment.

“Connor? What the hell are you doing here?” she asked, wrinkling her nose.

“Hi Rachel. I wanted to talk to you for a few minutes,” Connor replied with a smile.

Rachel eyed him with a combination of interest and disdain.

Connor had been her on again, off again boyfriend during their senior year of high-school and through their first year and a half of college.

Then she had dumped him for the man she eventually married.

Rachel had to admit that he looked good.

Great, actually, she thought as she looked more closely at her former boyfriend.

Connor was five-ten and fit, with wavy light brown hair that was long on top and shaved on the sides and back. He had nice green eyes, and was very handsome. He was wearing a black long-sleeved button up shirt with the top two buttons undone, along with a pair of black pinstriped pants and black leather casual boots.

“About what? What has it been, like eight years?” Rachel asked skeptically.

She had run into Connor a few years after her divorce and led him on for several months, until she tired of him and dumped him for the second time.

“Nine, I think. You look great, by the way,” Conner replied.

Rachel sighed, then smiled.

“Okay, I have a few minutes. Come in. You are looking pretty good yourself, by the way,” she said.

I wouldn’t mind giving him a pity fuck, she thought as Connor stepped into her living room.

“Thanks. Nice place; do you have a roommate?” Connor asked, looking around the small but nice apartment.

“Nope. Just me. So, what do you want, Connor?” Rachel asked.

She arched her back slightly, making her tits even more prominent as she smiled at him.

Rachel smirked with satisfaction to see a bulge immediately start to form in Connor’s pants.

Oh yeah, you are still my bitch. My pathetic little lovesick puppy. At least it looks like you have some money…maybe a little fling to see what I can get out of him…, she mused.

“I wanted to see how you were, if you have changed at all,” Connor replied.

Rachel laughed.

“Yeah, my ass got a bit bigger after I retired from dancing,” she said playfully.

Connor shook his head.

“That’s about what I expected,” he said, almost sad.

Rachel frowned.

“What the fuck does that mean?” she asked.

“It means you haven’t changed, Rachel. You stomped on my heart twice; you treat everyone around you like tools or pawns in your little games. Using them, treating them like garbage and discarding them after you get what you want from them,” Connor said calmly.

Rachel smiled once again; it was a wry grin full of mockery.

“Oh, right. I forgot what a Boy Scout you are. Mister sensitive Connor and his feelings. Boo-hoo, I am boring and my girlfriend dumped me. You are the one who came to see me. You aren’t a real man, like I said before. You should feel lucky I ever had sex with you. You are the one who can’t get over me; I haven’t given you a second thought. I was thinking about pity-fucking you, but forget it. If that is all you came to say, you can go,” she said haughtily.

Again, Connor shook his head.

“Sorry, Rachel. I have more to say,” he said calmly.

“Of course you do; you have been thinking about me for like nine years, and you can’t stand that I rejected you twice. I have to get to work. Please leave,” Rachel said irritably.

In response Connor raised his right hand, allowing a shiny gold pocket watch to drop from it so it dangled in front of Rachel’s eyes.

“Relax, Rachel. Relax and look at the watch. Follow it with your eyes…,” he said in a firm monotone voice.

The watch began to swing slowly back and forth.

Rachel looked surprised.

Then she laughed.

“Are you fucking serious? You are trying to hypnotize me?” she scoffed.

Her brown eyes reflexively followed the watch as it moved, however; the smooth gold surface reflected the light invitingly.

“Notice how the watch draws your eyes, Rachel…as if it is pulling them along, back and forth…just relax and follow it…back and forth…listen to the sound of my voice…my words are very soothing…they will help you to relax…as you continue to follow the watch…back and forth…relaxing more and more with every swing…relaxing deeper with every word I say…relax Rachel…,” Connor continued.

His words were gentle but firm, an insistent cadence timed perfectly with the swinging watch.

Rachel snorted.

“Whatever; you are so lame…how desperate are…you?” she asked slowly.

Her eyes continued to follow the watch, and to her surprise she felt lightheaded. A slight tingling sensation had begun in her shoulders, and was spreading slowly down through her body.

“You cannot take your eyes off the watch Rachel…you must continue to follow it as it swings back and forth…as you notice the wonderful, pleasant feeling of relaxation increasing with each swing…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…feeling yourself sinking…dropping slowly into trance…relaxing deeper and deeper…as you follow the watch with your eyes back…and forth,” Connor continued in his powerful, well-honed voice.

Rachel frowned.

She tried to take her eyes from the watch and found to her utter shock she could not.

They were riveted to the beautiful golden timepiece, following its every move as it reflected the light in a dazzling manner.

Conner was channeling hypnotic energy, both through his pocket-watch and in his voice. The watch projected the energy into Rachel’s eyes, while his hypnotic tone of voice bypassed her conscious mind and flowed into her subconscious.

“What the…fuck, Connor? S-stop with the…the stupid watch,” Rachel stammered.

She grunted, waving her arms and stomping her foot in frustration as she tried again to look away from the swinging watch and simply could not.

The tingling in her body increased as she continued to involuntarily relax.

“You are very relaxed now, Rachel…as you continue to follow the watch and listen to my voice…it is difficult to think now…so much easier to follow the watch and listen to my voice…listen to my voice and obey…listen…and obey…you are feeling sleepy Rachel…your eyelids are getting heavy as you continue to follow the pretty gold watch…back and forth…feeling yourself relaxing more and more…dropping deeper into trance…it will feel so good to just close your eyes and relax completely into a deep sleep…the harder you try to keep them open, the heavier they become…you want to close them, but you will not until I tell you to…no need to speak or think now…just follow the watch a bit longer and relax even deeper for me…,” Connor continued.

Rachel’s eyelids began to flutter even as her eyes continued to follow the watch back and forth.

“I…I…stop…you…ass…,” she mumbled, then fell silent.

Her shoulders slumped and her arms hung limp at her sides.

Rachel could no longer form thoughts; she only wanted to close her eyes and relax completely.

Connor paused his induction for a few seconds, enjoying the spectacle of his ex-girlfriend enthralled by his watch, helplessly watching it swing while on the verge of going into trance.

“Very good, Rachel…almost there…I am going to count back from “five”, and when I say “one” you will close your eyes and relax completely…you will go deep, deep asleep for me. You will be hypnotized and obey my every command…,” the hypnotist said soothingly.

“Hypnotized…obey…,” Rachel agreed softly.

A tiny part of her was desperately trying to resist, a panicked voice in the back of her mind screaming for her to fight back, that she was about to lose her free will.

A tear trickled from her eye and the voice went silent.

“Good girl. Five…you are so relaxed now, Rachel…you are so sleepy…four…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…three…my voice is the only thing you can hear, you must obey it…two…you cannot stay awake any longer, your eyelids are so heavy…one, close your eyes and sleep now, Rachel. You are hypnotized,” Connor said firmly.

Rachel’s eyes slammed closed. Her head nodded and her shoulders slumped even more.

She remained on her feet, swaying gently in her tall footwear.

Connor smirked as she slipped his watch into a pocket.

“Alright Rachel, listen to me very carefully. You are now completely relaxed, deep asleep. Your mind is completely open to my commands and suggestions and you will obey them. I am going to take you deeper into trance, deeper under hypnosis. I am going to count back from “Ten”, and with each number you will sink deeper under my power and a piece of your free will slip away. When I reach “one”, you will be completely, totally my slave. You will accept my suggestions as if they are your own thoughts, and you will be completely unable to resist me. I will be your Master. Do you understand me, Rachel?” Connor asked firmly.

“Yes…Master…,” the hypnotized woman murmured.

Another tear trickled down her cheek.

Connor smiled.

He had been waiting, fantasizing about having Rachel in this very position for almost two years, ever since he had discovered the existence of true hypnotism and began learning how to use it.

“Good girl. Ten…dropping deeper into my power…nine…your free will is draining away…eight…drop deeper…seven…my voice is all that you can hear…six…you must obey me…five…I am your master…five…you are my slave…four…dropping deeper and deeper…three…free will almost gone…two…you cannot resist me…one, your free will is gone. I am your Master, you are my slave,” Connor declared.

“Slave…,” Rachel agreed quietly.

She sighed as her free will vanished; her mind was now completely open to be molded and programed by Connor’s hypnotic suggestions.

Connor moved around behind the hypnotized woman to sit on her couch, a satisfied smile on his face.

He intended to completely enslave his ex-girlfriend and claim her as his Thrall.

First, he wanted to humiliate her, to punish her for all the hurt she had caused him.

Connor was a decent man, even a good one.

Most of the time.

Rachel held a special, dark place in his heart, and the only way he would exercise her from it was to make her his slave.

He knew his anger and pain were overriding his normal compassion and ability to let things go.

With Rachel, he simply could not do it.

To him, she was an evil, shallow, selfish bitch and he was going to revel in teaching her a lesson.

Many lessons, long and degrading ones.

“Rachel when I snap my fingers, you will awaken and be completely aware; you will forget that I hypnotized you, and everything that took place while you were in trance. You will have no conscious memory of the instructions I am about to give you. You will still be completely, totally compelled to obey my commands. Your subconscious mind will remember that you are my slave and make you obey me, even if you do not want to. You will be simply be unable to resist me; you will know in your heart that you are my slave and must obey my every command. Your subconscious will also accept any suggestions I give you as if they are your own thoughts and ideas and follow them. From now on, if you ever hear me say the words Shallow Stripper Slut, you will instantly drop into a trance for me just like the one you are now in. These suggestions are now a permanent part of your subconscious. Do you understand me, slave-Rachel?” Connor asked.

“Yes, Master,” the hypnotized woman agreed.

Satisfied, Connor gave a loud snap.

Rachel startled awake.

She blinked and looked around, confused.

“How are you feeling, babe?” Connor asked from behind her.

Rachel whirled around.

“What the fuck? You were just blabbering about feelings in front of me; how did you get on the couch so fast?” she asked, bewildered.

Connor smiled.

“It only seems that way. I moved around you while you were hypnotized,” he explained casually.

“What? Hypnotized? Are you fucking crazy?” Rachel asked.

She stretched, feeling strangely relaxed, as if she had just awoken from a pleasant nap.

“Not at all. I hypnotized you, Rachel. You are now my slave,” Connor informed her.

Rachel laughed.

“You wish. God, you are so fucking lame! Hypnotized me? Like I am going to fall for that. Get out of my place, I have to go to work. And don’t come here again, or I will get the big guy next door to kick your ass,” she said, making “shooing” motions with her hands.

Connor didn’t budge.

“I’m sure you have been stringing him along, maybe sucked his dick? Keeping him interested so you can get him to do things for you. Well, I have a much better way of getting people to do things. I can make you do anything I want, Rachel,” he said haughtily.

Rachel frowned.

“Fuck off, Connor. Get out now, or I will just call the cops!” she fumed.

Connor laughed at her.

Rachel went to her purse and took out her phone.

“Bark like a dog, Rachel,” Connor commanded casually.

“Fuck you, I…I…what? Oh my—arf-arf, arf-arf,” she said, starting to bark.

The urge to obey Connor’s command was suddenly overwhelming.

Conner laughed again.

Arf-arf, arf-arf, arf-arf!” Rachel continued to bark loudly.

Her eyes were wide with panic, and she dropped her phone as she waved her arms helplessly.

She simply could not stop barking.

“Okay, that’s enough of that for now; stop barking, it is even more annoying than your normal voice,” Connor ordered.

Rachel stopped barking, an incredulous look on her face.

“What the fucking hell was that?” she demanded.

“I told you; hypnotism,” Connor replied.

“Bullshit! You are no hypnotist!” Rachel protested.

“Is that so? Act like a chicken, Rachel,” Connor commanded.

“Go to hell, I am not—not going to—to—oh fuck!” Rachel said.

She began to flap her arms and make clucking noises, doing a ridiculous chicken impression.

The biggest cliché in hypnosis.

Connor laughed at her.

A long, loud joyful laugh.

He felt a cathartic release to finally have the shallow and selfish Rachel finally under his hypnotic control.

He watch her act like a chicken for a few moments, reveling in the humiliation and frustration in her eyes as she continued to flap her arms and cluck.

“Okay, okay stop acting like a chicken,” he said after Rachel’s flailing knocked over a lamp.

“You fucking asshole! Undo this, right now!” Rachel demanded, her face red.

“No,” Connor replied simply.

“Damn it Connor! You can’t just hypnotize me and make me look stupid like that!” Rachel shrieked.

“It sure looks like I can, Rachel,” Connor said with a chuckle.

“Get the fuck out of my house!” Rachel yelled.

“No. You have spent your whole life manipulating and controlling people. Now you are going to see what being controlled is really like. Rachel, you will take off all of your clothes. Now,” Connor replied firmly.

“You wish, you fucking perv! I am going to—to—what the living fuck?” Rachel said.

Her eyes went wide as Connor’s command seemed to echo inside her head.

Rachel felt a sudden irresistible compulsion to obey Connor and remove her clothes.

She stood unmoving for a few seconds, trembling as she desperately tried to resist.

Connor smiled and raised his eyebrow.

Rachel grunted in frustration as the compulsion to obey steadily increased.

Finally, she pulled her top over her head with a frustrated wordless shriek.

“What did you do to me?!” she shrieked as her lovely tits bounced free.

Her nipples were pierced with simple silver rings.

“Jeez, Rachel. I know you are dumb, but come on; I already told you, I hypnotized you. Do I need to spell if for your little pea brain?” Connor asked with a chuckle.

“Fuck that, hypnotism doesn’t work like that! We have had a hypnotist at the bar a few months back,” Rachel protested as she kicked off her sandals and lowered her pants to reveal a red thong.

“Stage hypnotists are mostly charlatans. This is true hypnotism, dear. You are mine now, and I can make you do anything I want,” Connor replied with satisfaction.

Rachel flushed with embarrassment as she removed her thong and stood naked before her ex-boyfriend.

She still had a very nice figure, her skin smooth and her pussy shaved.

“Damn, you really do look great, Rachel,” Connor said approvingly.

“You bastard! You are pathetic, making me strip! I will fucking kill you! " Rachel screamed.

She stepped toward him, raising her fist.

“Freeze, Rachel,” Connor said calmly.

Again, she was compelled to obey.

Rachel simply knew she had to do as Connor commanded.

She froze.

“Oh shit,” she said quietly.

There was now fear in her eyes as she reaBarbara ed the truth of her situation.

Connor smiled.

“Yes, you get it now, don’t you bitch? You have spent your whole life taking advantage of others. Using people and not caring who you screw over, hurt, betray or lie to. Well, payback is also a bitch. Consider this karma,” he said with satisfaction.

“Connor babe, wait. I am sorry I hurt you. Can we just talk?” Rachel said reasonably.

“Get down on your knees. Now,” was Connor’s reply.

Rachel looked stunned as she sank into a kneeling position before her new master.

“Please, I’m sorry,” she whispered, tears in her eyes.

“I am sure you are, but only because I have the upper hand. You know now that you are totally at my mercy. My helpless little bitch. My personal fuck-toy and servant. I can fuck you in your face, your ass, anywhere I want. I can pass you around to my friends. I am going to enjoy owning you, slave,” Connor replied cruelly.

Rachel began to cry.

In reply, Connor opened his pants and got out his large, rock-hard cock.

“Remember him? You liked him, all those times you rode me like a horse, screaming and whipping your hair around, bouncing up and down on me like a maniac. You enjoyed my cock, didn’t you Rachel? You will answer truthfully,” Connor ordered.

“Yes, Master,” Rachel whispered, tears streaming down her face.

“I enjoyed making love to you…fuck, I want to just pound you right now! Pound your pussy, fuck your ass, make you suck my cock…I could do it, and you would be unable to stop me. You know that now, don’t you Rachel?” Connor asked angrily.

“Yes, Master,” the sobbing woman replied.

Connor gritted his teeth; he was sorely tempted to have his way with Rachel.

However, a small part of him felt sorry for her; he had loved her once, and seeing her crying made him feel a tiny bit of compassion.

The angry part of him crushed his misgivings.

Connor dismissed any compassion he felt for Rachel and embraced his revenge.

He had been planning to fuck her, to dominate her sexually and enjoy finally having complete control over the woman who had hurt him so badly.

He imagined her head bobbing frantically as she sucked on him, nearly gagging from taking his sizable cock all the way in, and making her swallow load after load.

He saw himself fucking her in her ass and twisting her nipples.

He saw her begging him to fuck her.

The vengeful hypnotist was about to command Rachel to suck his cock.

Then Connor looked at her tear-stained face again.

Suddenly, his rage cooled a bit.

Rachel was still beautiful and sexy and he wanted her.

Fuck, even hypnotized and on her knees, she has power over me. She is right, I am pathetic, he thought.

He also wanted to be better than her.

Conner took a deep breath and allowed himself calm down.

“Rachel, I really enjoyed when you tit-fucked me. Get over here and wrap those nice jugs around my cock. Take your time and do a good job,” he commanded.

“Yes, Master,” Rachel said.

She repositioned herself so she could stroke his stiff shaft with her tits, holding them together tightly and sliding them up and down slowly.

Connor moaned and leaned back, closing his eyes.

He let himself relax and enjoy the moment.

Rachel worked his shaft skillfully; she had tit-fucked him frequently when they were together. She moved slowly at first, pausing to stroke him with her hand a few times before resuming using her tits.

In the past, she had been adamant that Conner warn her when he was about to cum.

That was before Rachel become his hypno-slave.

She began to move faster, sliding her tits up and down.

Connor’s moans became grunts.

He let out a shout, leaning forward and shuddering with pleasure.

Conner’s cock spasmed, and he began to shoot streams of cum onto Rachel.

She yelped as much of his load was deposited on her face, the rest on her tits.

Connor sagged back into the couch.

“Nicely done, slave,” he gasped.

Rachel eyed him sourly, his cum all over her.

“What now?” she asked quietly.

“Now, you are my slave. I am taking you with me as my Thrall. You are going to serve my every whim. Think of it as karmic payback for what a bitch you have been since you were fifteen. Welcome to slavery,” Connor replied, putting his cock away.

“You can’t do this to me!” Rachel protested angrily.

“Oh, sure I can; just like you could do all the horrible shit you have done to people. You are going to serve as a sex-slave for my girlfriend and I, but I promise we will let you have a little fun too. Maybe after a year or so we will let you go. If you have learned your lesson, of course,” Connor replied.

“I will fight you! You are such an asshole! You can’t just come in my place and hypnotize me and cum on my face! I am going to—,” Rachel began angrily.

Shallow stripper slut,” Connor cut her off calmly.

Rachel fell silent, taking on a vacant dazed expression, her brown eyes wide and her mouth open.

“That’s enough awareness for you for now. We will do some more later. Rachel, you will get a bag so we can pack a few things you absolutely need for your new life,” Connor said.

Rachel nodded dumbly.

“Yes, Master,” she said, heading to her bedroom and returning with a travel backpack.

Twenty minutes later, Connor walked out of Rachel’s apartment.

The dark-haired woman followed him, still naked and in a trance, carrying her backpack.

Connor led her to a slate-grey custom luxury travel van parked in front of the building. The side door opened as they approached and a very pretty woman stepped out, a big smile on her face.

“I see you got her. Nice job, honey,” the woman said, moving toward Connor.

“Thank you, Nicole,” he replied with a smile of his own.

They hugged, then kissed deeply.

“Get into the van, Rachel. Set your bag on the floor and then get on your knees and lace your fingers behind your head. Arch you back a bit so your tits stick out,” Connor commanded after he’d kissed his girlfriend.

“Yes, Master,” the naked woman replied.

She climbed into the vehicle and assumed the position that Connor commanded.

“She is beautiful. You are sure she is the one you want?” Nicole asked.

“She’s not as beautiful as you, but yes she is the one. I can’t wait to watch her worship your feet,” Connor replied slyly.

Forty years old, Nicole was an almost angelically beautiful woman, with long curly light brown hair and dark blue eyes. Five-eight, she had ivory skin and an extremely fit dancer’s body. She was wearing a simple long green and white floral pattern dress, her hair loose and flowing down her back. Her only jewelry was a simple green crystal pendant on a silver chain around her neck, and she wore thin white flip-flops. Her finger and toenails were painted a burnished copper.

“She is going to be worshipping a lot more than my feet,” Nicole replied with a wink.

Nicole had met Connor over two years earlier while living in Redmond, Washington; she had hypnotized him after accidentally rear-ending him at a stop sign, and he had been rude to her even after she had been willing to take responsibility.

She had found him attractive, and decided to keep him as her slave for a month to teach him a lesson about how to treat people. After his servitude ended, instead of being angry Connor had asked her on a date.

Nicole had been intrigued by his enlightened attitude, and accepted.

They had been together ever since.

Nicole had trained Connor as a hypnotist, and after he had become proficient they had quit their jobs and bought their travel van, living in it as they drove all over the country having adventures. They sometimes acted as mercenary hypnotists, sometimes used their powers to solve mysteries or crimes just for fun, other times used them and acted as vigilantes, and sometimes used them to commit impressive robberies or other crimes.

They tried not to hurt anyone unless they deserved it, and they occasionally enslaved attractive women to join them in their bed for vigorous threesomes, always releasing their playthings with no memory of having been used as a sex-toy.

They were currently on their way to Boise to apply for membership at The Spiral, as well as repay an old debt.

Nicole had suggested that along the way they acquire a Thrall they could share.

Connor had agreed, and suggested Rachel.

“That is a good idea, my love. A demon you can exercise, and it sounds like she deserves to become a slave, at least for a while,” Nicole had agreed.

She had waited patiently in the van while Connor went to capture his ex-girlfriend, knowing it was something he needed to do on his own.

“Whatever you would like of course, my love,” Connor replied to Nicole’s comment about worshipping more than her feet.

“Was she difficult to hypnotize?” Nicole asked, climbing into the van and examining Rachel as though she were livestock.

She fondled the hypnotized woman’s tits and her ass, checked her hair and muscle tone, then moved her lips so she could inspect her teeth.

“Not at all. She’s vapid and stupid; perfect slave material. I had her tit-fuck me and I shot my load in her face, but that was as far as I went; I didn’t want to get carried away without you there to reign me in,” Connor said, getting into the van and smiling at his girlfriend.

Nicole nodded appreciatively.

“That was wise, dear. She will be punished appropriately, and we will have all kinds of fun with her, I promise,” she said with a wink.

“Oh my, is that woman naked? Are you kidnapping her?” a voice interrupted them before Connor could reply.

The couple turned to see a fifty-something woman with shoulder-length greying brown hair and brown eyes walking toward them, waving an admonishing finger.

The woman was short and plump, not unattractive but far from beautiful.

She was wearing a long-sleeved blue and purple striped top and jeans, along with black mules. She had short but well-manicured maroon fingernails, and wore a large diamond engagement ring on her left hand along with simple gold heart earrings.

“I will handle this one, dear,” Nicole said quietly, slipping off her flip-flops and exiting the van.

Connor nodded, chucking as he closed the van door behind her.

“Everything is fine, ma’am. There is nothing to worry about. Just relax,” Nicole said pleasantly.

“Excuse me, but that woman was completely naked and it looked like he made her get into the van,” the woman huffed.

Nicole smiled.

“Everyone is exactly where they belong. Just relax and trust me. There is no need to get excited,” she said soothingly.

The woman put her hands on her hips.

Nicole noted that she could be much more attractive if she simply took better care of herself. Her clothes were high quality, as were her shoes and jewelry.

It was likely that she was simply lazy.

A lazy busybody. Wonderful, Nicole thought to herself.

“I want to talk to the woman in your van, or I will simply have to call the police,” she said.

Nicole nodded.

“That will be fine. Just relax. Be calm. Listen to everything I am saying very closely. My name is Nicole…you will tell me your name, and then you will relax and we can go talk to Rachel, okay? Just relax and take a nice, deep breath,” she said in a soothing hypnotic voice.

She extended her hand.

“I…okay; I am Barbara ,” the woman replied slowly.

Nicole’s voice was gentle but insistent; she reflexively took a deep breath, just as Nicole had suggested.

Barbara grasped Nicole’s hand.

The younger woman pulled Barbara toward her, staring into her eyes.

“Look into my eyes and listen to my voice, Barbara . Feel my touch and relax deeply for me. Keep your eyes on mine and relax deeper…sleep,” Nicole said firmly.

She continued to pull on Barbara’s arm, and then pushed it down as she spoke.

Barbara looked stunned.

“W-What?” she asked.

Her eyelids were drooping even as she spoke.

“That’s it, Barbara . Look deeply into my eyes, feel my touch and… close your eyes for me now and drop for me…sleep now!” Nicole said forcefully.

She raised her free hand and snapped her fingers beside Barbara’s head.

“I don’t think…,” Barbara mumbled.

Her eyelids fluttered, then closed.

She crumpled to the sidewalk at Nicole’s feet.

“Listen to me carefully, Barbara ; when you wake up you will have absolutely no memory of me, my boyfriend, our van or the woman inside it. You will believe you fainted because you are out of shape. You will forget all about us, our van and the naked woman. They are now completely erased from your mind. You will also find that you have a very strong urge to take better care of yourself. You will exercise more, eat healthier and go to the salon at least once a month. You will also mind your own business in general from now on,” Nicole said firmly.

“Yes ma’am,” Barbara mumbled.

Satisfied, Nicole looked around to see if anyone had taken an interest in her actions.

Seeing no one nearby, Nicole turned and walked back the van.

Connor was in the driver’s seat, and he started the engine as she got into the passenger seat beside him.

“All set?” he asked.

“All set, my love. Let’s go check out The Spiral,” Nicole replied.

“Are you sure about helping this Cassandra Hayek? Can we trust her?” Connor asked as he drove down the street toward the interstate.

Nicole sighed.

“Honestly, no. She is an awful person, Connor. An evil witch, both figuratively and literally, as well as a skilled hypnotist. She is selfish and has no conscience. Whatever she wants help with, we aren’t going to like it,” she said.

Connor chuckled.

“Okay…so why are we going to help her again?” he asked.

Nicole shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

“I explained this to you already, honey. I owe her; a debt of honor between hypnodommes is not taken lightly in the True Hypnotism community. I gave my word, and she did help me out when I was in trouble five years ago,” she said.

Connor knew Nicole well, and he could tell she was apprehensive about what they were doing.

He also knew she was unwilling to go back on her word, even if it meant helping a villainess like Cassandra Hayek.

“I know, my love. Do what you need to do and don’t worry, I am with you all the way. I trust you,” Connor replied comfortingly.

Nicole smiled.

“Thank you honey. I trust you too. It is Cassandra I don’t trust…but that can’t be helped. No sense in worrying about it. Why don’t you find a spot to pull over so we can break Rachel in a bit before we go to The Spiral?” she said, putting her hand on Connor’s leg.

Nicole wanted to release a little tension, and she was pleased to see an erection growing quickly in Connor’s pants.

“Sounds good to me. I know a perfect spot,” he replied eagerly.

A short time later the van was parked under some trees alongside the Boise river.

Nicole and Connor were now both naked; Connor was lying on the vehicle’s bed, while Nicole sat on his face so he could enthusiastically eat her pussy. At the same time, Rachel was frantically sucking his cock, her hair flying wildly as she bobbed her head up and down.

“Oh yes, oh Connor, oh yes!” Nicole shrieked as she orgasmed.

She felt her boyfriend shuddering beneath her a moment later.

“Yes, cum my love. Rachel, you will swallow every bit of Connor’s load,” Nicole said.

Rachel dutifully did as she was told; Connor had commanded her to obey Nicole just like she obeyed him.

The two hypnotists extricated themselves from their threesome and got dressed. Connor got back into the driver’s seat and started the van, resuming the drive to The Spiral.

Nicole retrieved a red leather slave collar from a storage compartment and fastened it around Rachel’s neck.

Satisfied, she smiled at the hapless woman and casually fondled her tits.

“Slave-Rachel, you will now kneel on the pillow beside the bed; lace your fingers behind your head and wait for further instructions,” she commanded.

Connor and Nicole had acquired the large, thick dark grey pillow at a pet store in anticipation of enslaving Rachel; it was intended for large dogs to sleep on, and it would serve as the new slave’s bed when they traveled.

“Yes, Mistress,” Rachel said submissively.

She obeyed Nicole’s command, simultaneously assuming both the physical pose as well as her new position as the hypnotist-couple’s Thrall.