The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rabid

Synopsis: An accident… a biological weapon becomes fused with a woman named Maria.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

“Nurse…,” Dr Parkinson declared “I want those X-rays now!’

“Yes, doctor” Helen nodded. She knew Carl Parkinson was annoyed—justifiably so.

He turned to the head nurse, Judy Krenshaw. “You say this patient was in a vehicular accident?”

“Yes, doctor… on I-80 north or Emerald…”

“And.. she is the only reported patient…?”

“No, doctor… her boyfriend was taken to Sinai…”

“Why’s that?”

“Apparently his injuries were only minor…”

“But they were both riding a….?”

“250cc motor cycle…., yes, doctor….”

“And you said the….”

“Other vehicle was completely destroyed… the Army are going over it now…”

“It was a military vehicle?”

“Yes, doctor….”

Doctor Parkinson found it amazing that Maria had very little obvious injury… only she was unconscious. He was worried about brain trauma… and was eager to see the X-rays, but no other sign of damage could be found… other than some bleeding from between her legs.

As that had stopped he had decided to concern himself with other matters.. more critical.

Maria lay there, a tube down her throat to help her breath… she was unconscious from the moment of the accident.

And yet… she dreamed…

She dreamed of the accident… of a container… it cracked and the worm-like thing inside it crawled towards her… desperate to live.

She sighed…

“What was that?” Doctor Parkinson asked

“I didn’t say anything…”

He looked at Maria’s eyes under a light and saw that she was still unconscious… She couldn’t have ‘moaned’…. it was a medical impossibility….

Maria had another dream… something inside her… between her legs… nestled there.. speaking to her…wanting… it was hungry….She wanted it inside her, to be in her forever…

She felt her pussy was wet as it slid into her.

Dev Patel was cleaning the room when Maria suddenly sat bolt upright.

“My goodness!” he gasped, at the jump scare…”You frightened me!”

She looked straight ahead.

“Miss?” he asked.

Suddenly she turned to him…

“Are you alright?” he asked

“I…” she tried to speak. She had a tube still down her throat.

She pulled at it.

“Miss!” Dev cried “Don’t do that…!”

She pulled it free, drool thick like oil ran down her chin….

“Miss?” he asked.

She said nothing.

“I’ll call the nurse” he said.

“No…!” she cried.

He stopped.

Her demeanour softened.

“Please” she smiled….

“Are you alright, Miss?”

“I… I’m cold” she said.

“Let me get you a blanket” he said and he turned to the cupboard and found a spare.

He turned to her and she was kicking off the blanket on her.

Her hospital gown -as all hospital gowns go—did very little to cover her up and he was embarrassed to see her hairy crotch…

“Please, Miss” he said carrying the spare blanket over to her.

“I… I’m so cold…” she cried as she kicked her legs about.

“You will be cold without a blanket” he smiled as he handed it to her.

She took his wrists. “You…. you’re so…. so warm…”

“Um…”

She spun on her ass and her legs were now astride him.

“Please… warm me…”

“Miss… I….”

She scooted forward till her crotch was against his.

“Um… Miss… this….”

And then she thrust forward once more.

He felt a sharp pain. He looked down and her legs hooked around him.

“Please… Miss… you’re hurt….”

The sharp probe of flesh that shot out form her vagina, into his crotch began sucking at his blood. His eyes fluttered and he fell forward.

She lay back, bringing him onto her. As he fed her she sighed… it was better than sex.

And for him too…“Uhhhhh….” he moaned.

She held him tight, patting his head gently like she was holding a child, as she fed….

“Oh, yessssss” she gasped… and came.

He lay there, like he was inside her… sighing… his mind flooded with bliss… and she moaned like she was fucking him.

Less than ten minutes later Dev was found wandering the corridor… his pants had a small hole in the crotch and he was bleeding. He was dazed and confused.

They took him to emergency.

Still conscious… but…in shock… he was unable to say why he was that way… what had happened.

A nurse found his cleaning gear in Maria’s room…

Maria… was sitting up, conscious, smiling. She felt…good! “That was amazing” she said to herself. She felt alive.

Doctor Benedict Han was on hand. Several hours later he went to Maria’s room and picked up her notes. “How long have you been conscious?” he asked “Do you know?”

“No” she smiled.

“Um… do you know where you are?”

“I must be in a hospital…”

“Do you know why I’m here to see you…?”

“No, doctor” she said “I feel fine….”

“You… you were in a serious accident” he said.

“i feel fine…” she smiled again “In fact, I’ve never felt better in my life….”

He checked her vitals.

Her blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen levels… all fine… She felt a stirring between her legs… like she was horny.

He noticed blood on her hospital gown.

“What’s this?” he asked as he felt it.

She grabbed his wrist.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“This…” she said, drawing his hand down between her legs.

He felt a sharp sting and looked to see a fleshy probe coming from out of her vagina, into his hand.

He tried to pull away.

“You’re…. you’re hurting me..” he cried. She was strong. Very strong.

She smiled as she held him fast, and she began to feed….

“You’re….” he gasped…. his eyes fluttered…. “Yo….” he began

His knees buckled and she pulled him onto her, like she had her first victim….

She held him on her and fed…

As she held him her body trembled… it was again like she was fucking him… the feeling charging through her body. Her back arched and she came.

(Both men, once ‘bitten’ were unable to resist… they had been quickly subdued…)

She held him and even gently rocked him as she fed…. “Oh, baby” she sighed… and her cunt spasmed and she came again.

In all she had four orgasms as she was connected to him. And yet she wasn’t tired of this… it made her feel stronger, more vibrant.

Maria heard a nurse coming and she drew her feeder back into her vagina…

“Later, babe” she kissed him.

Dr Han stood up, nursing his hand… looking around…confused as he bled.

“Doctor?” the nurse asked coming in and seeing him holding his hand.

“Are you okay?”

He looked around… as if not knowing where he was.

“Doctor!” she gasped “You’re bleeding….”

Dr Han stood confused.

The nurse rushed out to get some first aid materials

He looked at Maria

“You can go now…” she said.

He felt compelled to go…

He turned, and left, still muring his wounded hand… bleeding profusely… confused…

The nurse, and another nurse found him in the corridor… he… he seemed stunned… dazed.

Maria sighed. The creature that was inside her was bloated with two feedings. “Yes” she smiled, patting her abdomen “I feel it too” she smiled…. she felt so alive… “Fuck yes….” she said “That was better than sex!”

Dev lay on a table in emergency as they tried to stem the blood. It would not clot… the team around him worked hard…

Suddenly he began to drool a thick white foam…

The team ware shocked when he leapt up, his eyes white… he tried to bite a nurse… He was mad… as if rabid.

The screams… the commotion…

An on-duty cop rushed as Dev pounded against a doctor trying to knock him out and bite him at the same time…

The cop fired.

Dev turned and drooling still charged at the cop. Two shots into his chest did nothing.

A colleague fired.

A bullet to the head dropped him…

“What the fuck just happened?” the cop asked.

“I don’t know…” said a nurse, trembling in fear. The man had turned so quickly…

No one knew…

Only a post-mortem would show… some kind of virus like rabbles had affected him…

Dr Han was brought into emergency still dazed and confused.

His would wouldn’t clot….

As they had changed his clothing a nurse noticed semen… the doctor had come in his undies some time earlier.

(She could not have known that he’d peaked when he was feeding Maria).

(And, within a day he was frothing at the mouth… rabid…).

Nurse Jennifer Field went into Maria’s room after the cleaning equipment had been removed. Maria sat there reading.

“Hello” Maria smiled.

Jennifer had heard about the unconscious crash victim who was now up and about.

She knew that a team was coming in soon to properly investigate Maria.. and give her some thorough tests.

“How are you this morning?” Jennifer asked as she took a blood pressure machine over to Maria.

“Horny” Maria smiled.

“Sorry, what?”

“I feel wonderful” Maria said “I think I will leave here now…”

“Oh, you can’t…” Jennifer said.

“Why not?”

“Um… the doctors….”

“I don’t need doctors….“ Maria said. “I am not sick…”

“Yes, but….”

Maria grabbed Jennifer’s wrist “What are you not telling me…?”

“Let go” Jennifer snapped.

“I want you to tell me what’s going on?”

“I said let go of me!” Jennifer growled… but as she tried to pull away, she found she couldn’t.

Maria was incredibly strong.

Suddenly Jennifer saw Maria’s stomach move… as if something inside stretched her skin outwards.

“What is that?” she gasped…

“It wants a sister…” she smiled.

“What?”

Jennifer was suddenly thrown backwards. She smashed against the wall.

Maria leapt out of her bed, tearing her gown off as she drew near. Her stomach swollen now…

Jennifer had hit the wall half way up and fallen stunned to the floor in a heap.

As she began to regain her composure she found Maria holding her pants by the ankle, pulling them off.

“What are you doing?” she cried.

She saw a tendril push out of Maria’s vagina and sway around like it was looking for something.

“Oh, my God!” she cried.

Maria, holding Jennifer’s ankles pulled her along the floor till she was lying flat. Maria mounted her, at the same time tearing at her panties

“What?” Jennifer cried “Get off me!”

Suddenly she felt something press against her vagina.

“Oh, my God!” she cried again… and then … it pushed into her.

“We are sisters now…” Maria smiled as she saw Jennifer’s eyes glaze over…

Jennifer stopped struggling…

The creature inside her broke from itself, so that now it was two creatures. One slipped back up into Maria… the other burrowed into Jennifer, reaching her cervix.

Jennifer’s body shook a tremor as the creature inside her connected to her.

Maria rose up off her.

Jennifer stood up just as suddenly.

“Do you feel it?” Maria purred.

“Yes… I… I feel….”

“Horny?”

“Yes…! Oh, God, yessss”

Maria took her and guided her back to her bed. She lay the nurse down and quickly climbed over her, offering her cunt to Jennifer’s slobbering mouth. At the same time her fingers prized Jennifer’s labia apart and Maria’s tongue darted out and into that pink hairy slit.

“Oooooooo” Jennifer moaned.

Maria’s tongue was eight inches long.

“Oh, yessss” Jennifer cried.

As she felt this tongue inside her she pushed her own tongue into Maria’s juiciness and, she found her own tongue was just as long.

They licked and lapped at each other for almost an hour, sharing each other’s juices.

“Wow” Maria said as she got up off Jennifer.

“That was amazing” Jennifer panted, sitting up.

“How do you feel now?” Maria asked

“I’m hungry” she said.

“Good” Maria smiled.

Jennifer went to the patient next door. He was not conscious,. She mounted him and with her legs open the creature pressed out of her into the man’s flesh and she fed…. (his wound in his stomach would be found … bleeding, unable to clot… and… he would become rabid within 24hrs).

Maria was given some clothes and Jennifer helped her escape from the hospital. Jennifer drove her across town.

Jennifer dropped her off at a truck stop.

Maria went over to the trucks to pick up a ride…

She found Jake Friend… a trucker from Louisiana who was going back home.

She sucked his cock for a ride (despite her hunger she would only feed on him once they got to Baton Rouge).

Jennifer went home…

As she entered her home her boyfriend Rick called to her from the tv room.

“Hey, babe” he said.

She went to the tv room.

“Are you okay?” he asked. “I just heard there’s been some kind of rabbles outbreak where you work…”

The news said that several people seemingly rabid had attacked others at the hospital… including a doctor… Dr. Han

Rick looked over at her.

“Babe?”

“Babe…? Are you okay?”

“I’m hungry….” she said as she went to him….

He cried in panic as she mounted him, the creature bursting a tendril into his thigh… and then… calm…

She grinned as she fed….

His cock grew rock hard, despite the fact she was draining him… She grinned as she fed… content as her hunger was being sated.

His ears were filled with moaning… and realised he was coming…

In the morning he was crying out, frothing at the mouth and she had to leave the house…for fear he would attack her…

And… she needed to feed again soon.

As she took her car she turned on the radio…

There was a report of an outbreak of the disease affecting people in Baton Rouge…

Jennifer smiled realising her sister must be already at work in the Bayou State.

The End