The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quitting While You’re Behind

Back in January, 2012, Ms. Myrrh asked us authors of MC erotica to write a story involving someone who makes a resolution, but ends up breaking the resolution. This was my story to that event. It’s an adult story, with adult situations and, well, adult actions. In other words, if you’re not an adult, stop reading now and look elsewhere. Any similarity between real people or places, and this story, is completely coincidental. I welcome commentary and criticism. My email address is , and my writing blog can be found at http://mudak326.tumblr.com/

Chapter 1

The shrill buzz echoed off of the walls of Amelia’s bedroom. Groggily, she sat up and smacked her alarm clock, making the buzzing stop, at least for nine minutes. She lay back down and felt along her side for Sproing’s furry body.

When she found her companion, she scratched him behind the ears and he purred contentedly. The purring lulled Amelia back into a light sleep.

As per her standard routine, Amelia repeated this process two more times: hit the ‘snooze’ button on her alarm clock, seek out the cat, and then fall back asleep until the next time the alarm goes off. The fourth time the alarm went off, she sat up, rubbed her eyes, and sighed deeply.

She rolled out of bed and took a shower. She wasn’t sure what she hated more about January: was it the fact that the sun wouldn’t even start to come up until after she’d been at work for at least an hour, or was it the fact that, for about the next month, she’d have to deal with more people—and people much harder to work with—than she would for the remainder of the year?

The steam of the shower rising up to her nostrils drove out the last vestiges of sleep in her head and she knew what she needed to do. She walked to her kitchen and scooped some dry cat food into Sproing’s bowl. True to his name, the cat jumped straight for his food and began eating enthusiastically.

Amelia poured herself a cup of coffee and started sipping the hot beverage. She knelt down by her cat and ran her hands over his back. “I hope I won’t be too long at work today. I’ll see you later on, all right?”

Sproing looked up, with some water dripping off of his whispers, and flashed a wide smile at Amelia before meowing at her.

Amelia laughed and said, “Meow!” to her feline companion before walking out of her apartment.

Chapter 2

As Amelia grabbed her card and slid it into the time clock, a familiar voice chirped to her, “Happy new year!”

“Hey, Laura! You too! Did you have a good new year’s?”

“It wasn’t horrible. I’d have liked to have drunk more, but hey…”

“Yeah, me too. If I’d had any more to drink, I’m not sure I’d have made it here today. You make any resolutions?”

“Yeah. I’m going to try and cut back on my two biggest vices. Abstinence and sobriety.”

“Didn’t you say the same thing last year?”

Laura shrugged and looked away from Amelia. “Yeah, but it wasn’t really my fault that I couldn’t keep my resolutions! It’s this job! For how much time I’m spending here, I can’t drink too much when I’m off the clock, and then I’m not meeting anyone here, so….”

Both women laughed.

Laura took a deep breath and added, almost as a corollary to her earlier statement, “Maybe if we worked at a place that, you know, took guys, maybe I’d meet someone…”

“No one’s keeping you here,” said Amelia. “But I’d hate to see you leave.”

“Naaah. I’d still be working mostly with women at a co-ed club and you know it.”

“Yeah. So let’s see how many people out there have a resolution to lose weight or exercise more.” Amelia swung open the doors from the employee breakroom and gestured to Laura to head through the doors.

Chapter 3

The two women strode confidently to the front desk, where they knew they’d wait as customers started walking in.

Betsy, the manager, greeted them both. “Happy new year and good morning, ladies! You know how the first week of the year works, so we’re probably going to be pretty busy today. Which one of you wants to take the first customer?”

“I’ll do it,” said Amelia.

“Great! I wish I had more employees like you, Amelia. Workhorses who are here all the time.”

Amelia let out a low whimper, wondering if she should be offended by the boss’s characterization and its implications of not having more time for friends, family, and having a social life.

Betsy continued without paying any attention to Amelia’s reaction. “We’ll be opening in about five minutes, so why don’t you two just hang back for now? I’ll be running the register at least until lunch.”

The three women hung around, wondering what kinds of customers would come in. “You know that something like 75% of them won’t be coming back again by the end of the month,” remarked Laura.

“That’s why we get them to pay for a yearlong membership,” said Betsy. “They pay for a year and then really only take advantage of our services for a month at most. It’s just money in the bank. If we billed them on a monthly basis, we’d lose a boatload of money.”

Betsy glanced down at her watch and said, “Looks like it’s time to open the doors!” She walked to the front door, turned a lock, and flipped on the switch to ensure that the doors would slide open when people walked in. Three people waiting outside the door followed her back to the desk.

The three customers lined up in front of the desk. Betsy said to the first person, “Hello! Welcome to A Woman’s Place Gym. What can we do for you today?”

The girl cracked some bubble gum in her mouth and said, “I, like, kind of resolved to get in shape. I got this gift card for Christmas, and figured I’d see what all this is about.” She placed the gift card on the desk.

“Very well. May I see your driver’s license?”

The girl rummaged in her purse and put her card on the desk. Betsy picked up the identification and began typing the girl’s information into her computer. Once she was done, she handed the card back to the new customer. “Here you go, Miss Rutherford!”

“Please! Call me Stacy.”

“All right, Stacy. The locker rooms are over there,” Betsy gestured across the gym. “Would you like a trainer to help you get going today?”

“Yes, please!”

Amelia stepped forward and extended her hand. “My name’s Amelia.”

“Pleased to meet you,” Stacy said, gazing long and hard at Amelia’s figure as she shook Amelia’s hand.

“Well, I’ll wait for you outside the locker room while you get changed. Just make sure you toss your gum before you come out, okay?”

“Oh, I’m not going to get changed,” said Stacy as she spit her gum into a tissue she had retrieved from her pocket. “Could you please hold this?”

Amelia sighed, rolled her eyes, and took the tissue. When Stacy wasn’t looking, Amelia threw the gum in the nearest trash can.

Chapter 4

Stacy found her way over to a treadmill and said, “Do you think we should start with this?”

“That’ll give you a good cardio workout. You might want to stretch a little bit before we get into any real exercise.”

“All right.” Stacy smiled broadly, lifted her hands high above her head, grasping them together, and arched her back. She thrusted her breasts forward, brushing Amelia’s arms in the process.

Amelia stepped away from Stacy as the customer let out a grunt and a squeal.

“I’m ready,” said Stacy.

“Um. That’s not quite what I meant. I mean you should… Well, here. Try this.” Amelia bent her right knee, grasping her ankle behind her with her right hand, and using her left hand to maintain her balance.

Stacy tried to mimic Amelia’s actions. She nearly fell over before she let go of her leg.

“Here. Try again. I won’t let you fall,” said Amelia as she took a position behind Stacy, holding on to her shoulders to keep her from falling. “That’s it. Now hold it. Hold it. Hold it. Great! Let go.”

Stacy did as Amelia advised.

“Now let’s do the same with your other leg. That’s it. Good. Now hold it. Hold it. Hold it. And… Let go!”

Stacy heaved a deep sigh as she swayed slightly, thankful that both feet were now on the floor. “Am I… stretched now?”

“It’s a start.”

“So let’s get on the treadmill!” Stacy jumped onto the machine and placed her hands on the bars on either side.

Amelia began pressing a few buttons on the console. “Let’s set you for fifteen minutes, at a brisk walking pace. No incline to start with. We can always change the settings during your practice. You should end up walking about two miles by the time we’re done.”

“Thats a LOT!”

“Not as much as you might think. You ready? The belt is going to start moving…” She tapped a green button. “Now!”

Stacy began walking to keep pace with the slowly moving conveyor belt she stood on.

Once it seemed as though Stacy were getting comfortable on the treadmill, Amelia asked, “So tell me, Stacy. What do you do for a living?”

Stacy laughed. “I could tell you, but I’d have to kill you.”

Amelia couldn’t suppress a chuckle. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d heard a line like that. There was something about this girl’s attitude that, in hindsight, shouldn’t have surprised her in the least that she said what she did. “So… Tell—“

“All right!” interrupted Stacy as she jumped off of the still-moving treadmill. “I’m done. What do we do next?”

“But… Your time’s…”

“I’m ready for something else. Let’s try the exercise bike.”

“All right…” Amelia followed Stacy to the nearest bike. Stacy immediately jumped on the machine and started pedaling. “But you really should…”

“So, what was that you were saying before?”

“Um….”

“I figured you were asking me about my life outside of here,” said Stacy with a giggle. “Well, it’s really kind of boring. I’m the youngest of three kids. I’ve got a job I’m not crazy about. What else? Ummmm… I’m still looking for something that truly makes me happy, ya know? I’m hoping that my resolution to work out more often will help with that.”

“Well, Stacy,” sighed Amelia. “I’ve found that exercise is a good way to focus. It’s almost a spiritual thing for me. Some people might get that through meditation, or yoga—“

“I tried yoga. More than once. I quit it after about a month each time. It wasn’t really for me.”

Amelia chuckled. “Me neither. I prefer more … western forms of fitness. They say that if you’re really into it, it’s as good as running ten miles a day.”

“I doubt that.” Stacy jumped off of the exercise bike and started walking around the equipment. As she paced around some of the weight machines, she continued. “Ya know something? I think I’m done for the day. I’ve really enjoyed working with you, Amelia, and I hope to see you again.” Stacy hugged Amelia tightly before walking away and out the door of the gym.

Amelia shook her head, somewhat confused by what had just happened. She exhaled deeply and said to herself, “She probably won’t be back.”

Chapter 5

The remainder of Amelia’s customers that day were, by her own standards, “normal.” They listened to what she recommended and seemed genuinely appreciative of the assistance she provided. Although some of them seemed to strain to do even the simplest of stretches or exercises, they all listened to what she had to say, and seemed genuinely interested in keeping their resolutions. This was, of course, more than she could say about Stacy.

Finally, it was time for her to punch out and go home for the night. When she returned to her condo, Sproing meowed loudly and rubbed against her leg. “Hey, Sproing! Sorry I was gone so long. Did you have a good day?”

The tabby purred contentedly as she leaned down to scratch him behind the ears.

“You wouldn’t believe the customer I got today. She didn’t listen to anything I said to her, barely did any exercise, and, well… Let’s just say that I don’t expect her to come back any time soon.”

The cat turned his back to her and lifted his tail straight up in the air, shaking his butt at her as he pranced into the kitchen to indicate that he was ready for dinner.

Amelia giggled and said, “Okay. I guess I should probably get something to eat, too, before working out, huh?”

Sproing meowed as he smiled broadly at his human.

Amelia opened the pantry with a flourish, taking out an energy drink mix for herself and a can of wet cat food for Sproing. She picked up the the cat’s bowl and emptied the contents of the can into it. She then proceeded to mixing the cat food with a fork, before lowering it to the towel on the floor. The cat pounced on the bowl and began purring loudly as he quickly ate his dinner.

“You’re getting a little chunky, boy. I might need to cut down on some of your food…” The cat looked up at her and gave her a reproachful look. She chuckled as she prepared her own drink and drank it. “I wish they had an exercise machine for you, too.”

She strode around to her own personal weight machine and finished her drink. She stretched and began her evening work-out.

Chapter 6

The following day, Amelia returned to work and chatted amiably with Laura after they had both clocked in for the day. After Amelia recounted what had happened the previous day with Stacy, Laura smiled, patted her on the shoulder, and said, “Well, I’d be willing to put money on the fact that you probably won’t see her again.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I mean, why’d she even come in here in the first place if she’d walk right out without breaking a sweat?”

“Who knows?”

They found their way to the front desk, where Betsy was waiting. “Good morning, ladies! I hope you two had a good day yesterday. Amelia, I got an interesting phone call about you.”

If Betsy hadn’t been smiling broadly, Amelia would have felt a twinge of concern over this. Still, the news caught her off-guard. “Oh?”

“Yes. Did you have a customer yesterday named Stacy?”

Amelia’s eyes widened and she turned to look at Laura, hoping to convey wordlessly that this was the customer she had just been complaining about.

“Well, she was really impressed with your attitude and your helpfulness. So… Great job!” Betsy clapped her hand on Amelia’s shoulder in a congratulatory gesture.

Laura couldn’t suppress a giggle as she said, “Yeah, Amelia! Congratulations!”

“Thanks, guys. But, really, I’m not entirely sure what I did that impressed her so much.”

“Well, you are a naturally nice person and people like being around you,” said Betsy. Her tone was such that she was about to add an additional thought to this statement, but she said nothing more.

Amelia scoffed, rolled her eyes, and, after a pause, said, “Thank you. Stacy was … an interesting customer, I’ve got to admit.”

“When I spoke to her last night, she said she might not have been the easiest person to work with. What was she like?”

“Well, how can I put this politely? You know how we have some customers who make a resolution to exercise more, lose weight, get fit, whatever you want to think of it? You know how most customers at least start out with the intention of actually following through on their resolutions, even if they kind of lose steam after a few weeks? Well, Stacy … Let’s just say that I’m amazed that she even thought she might be able to resolve to exercise more in the first place. She doesn’t seem all that unfit to begin with, but she’s … um…. She doesn’t really fit the mold of someone who … someone who wants to better herself. At all. I mean, she really wasn’t dressed for exercise, didn’t get changed here, she came in chewing gum, she spent maybe ten minutes tops across the treadmill and bike machine. And don’t get me started on her stretching, or lack of it! She didn’t do badly but she’s not going to be able to get in shape if what I saw yesterday’s any indication.”

When Amelia finally finished speaking, Laura smiled, exhaled deeply and said, “I never heard you go off on a client like that. I bet it felt good.”

“Oh, shit. Betsy, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have gone off like that.” Amelia looked down at her feet.

Betsy lifted Amelia’s chin and looked her straight in the eye. “We all get aggravated by customers sometimes, Ames. And you’re completely within your rights to complain about them to me, to Laura, or to anyone else who works here. Just don’t let the customers themselves see you, ya know? I think I just watched two years of frustrations and stress come off your chest in a matter of moments. It wouldn’t be so bad if you’d take a vacation now and then… You do need to find some new ways of relaxing and getting out there, you know.”

“But…”

“No ‘but’s. Now that that’s over with. Let me open up the place. See who comes in today?”

“All right,” Laura and Amelia said at the same time.

Betsy unlocked the doors to the gym. Amelia’s stood in slack-jawed disbelief when she saw Stacy bounce confidently into the gym.

Chapter 7

Once Stacy had signed in for the day, she walked straight up to Amelia and, without saying a word, gave her a friendly hug.

Amelia, not wanting to appear rude, hugged the customer back, although she turned her head towards Laura and mouthed the words, “God help me.”

When Stacy finally broke the hug, she said, “I’m glad you’re on again today. I really liked our session yesterday. D’you want me to spit out my gum again?”

“Yes, please.”

The two women stopped by a trash can in the lobby and Stacy spit the gum into her hand before dropping it into the can herself.

After a brief silence, Amelia said, “I like that you’re wearing sweats today. That’s better for exercise. Shall we start with the treadmill again?”

“Sure. Hey. I’ve got a question for you. I’m not wearing a bra today. Is that all right or should I, you know, invest in something for a little more support?” Stacy thrust her chest out in Amelia’s general direction.

“Um, that’s really for you to decide. I know I wear a sports bra because I’d bounce around too much if I didn’t.”

“Well, we’ll see what happens I just know that, in hindsight, I shouldn’t have worn that push-up bra yesterday when I was here.”

Amelia wondered if the discomfort of her bra was the reason why Stacy didn’t do much exercise the previous day, and that maybe she’d misjudged this customer. Not wanting to leave the conversation in complete silence, she said, “That’s reasonable.”

The two women arrived at the treadmill and Amelia applied the same settings to the machine as she had done the previous day.

Stacy jumped on the treadmill and began walking on the moving platform. Her movements were significantly faster than what she displayed the previous day and the machine itself accelerated to keep up with her pacing.

“Take it easy. You’ve got to pace yourself.”

“That’s all right. This is a good pace for me, I think.”

“Do you do a lot of walking outside of here?”

“Some. It’s a pretty long walk from the parking lot where I work, into the office.”

“Well, here you won’t be wearing heels, so… It’s probably better for your legs.”

Stacy started to breathe heavily. Without warning, she jumped off of the treadmill and said, “I’m done for the day. Thank you again, Amelia. You were great.” She hugged her trainer and walked off before Amelia could say another word.

Once Stacy was out of her sight, Amelia sighed deeply and returned to the front desk to help out additional customers.

Chapter 8

Amelia returned home and called for her cat. “Sproing! I’m home! You hungry?”

The cat sidled out towards the front door to meet her, but he paused about five feet in front of her, arched his back, and began hissing loudly.

“Sproing! What is it?” She knelt down to get closer to her cat, but he raised his paw and scratched her arm before backing off.

She stood up, bewildered at why her cat was acting this way. She decided to put food in his bowl and figured that he’d come around after he’d had something to eat.

The sound of the can opener was enough to get the cat to come closer to her in the kitchen, but he still kept a safe distance away from her. Only after she left the kitchen did he decide to take something to eat, and not without casting a suspicious eye at her as she walked by.

Sproing began eating after she was a fair distance away from him. Amelia scowled, scratched her chin, and rubbed her arm where his claws nearly broke the skin. “I wonder what’s bothering you, boy… I wish you’d tell me.”

For the remainder of the evening, her tabby made a point of keeping his distance from her. If she would get close to him, he’d either try to scratch her or hiss to make her move away. If she didn’t move away, he would run off as quickly as he could. He would occasionally walk towards her, but stop and stare at her instead of moving closer for a cuddle or playing a game of sorts. She broke out a laser pointer but he didn’t have any interest in playing with the red light she waved in front of him.

At one point, he sat in front of her, ten feet away, staring at her as though she was a complete stranger. Perplexed, she finally said, “Do I need to take you to the vet?”

As Sproing scampered off, she heard a knock on her door. She glanced down at her watch and wondered who could be calling on her at about 8 pm. “I’ll be right there!” she called out.

A muffled female voice responded back, “Take your time!” Amelia vaguely recognized the voice but couldn’t quite place it.

Amelia slowly walked towards her front door, slid the key lock over the door as quietly as she could, and opened the door as far as the chain would allow. When she saw who was standing on her doorstep, she asked, curtly, “How did you know where I live?”

“I have my ways,” answered Stacy. “May I come in?”

Chapter 9

Amelia stood in stunned silence at the appearance of her least favorite customer not two feet away from her. She wasn’t sure if she was more disconcerted by the fact that Stacy knew where she lived, or that she was actually here. She shook her head and quickly said, “What do you want?” Her tone was neither accusatory nor welcoming.

“I just wanted to make sure you’re all right, ya know? I mean, I, like, I think I was pretty rude today and all and, well, I just wanted to make it up to you.”

“I wouldn’t say you were rude. But I really don’t think you’ll get a whole lot out of a membership with our…”

“With your club, I get it. I get it. Unless I, oh, I don’t know… Commit myself a bit more. Is that what you were going to say?”

“Yes, actually.”

“Would you say you’re committed to the club?”

“Yes. Of course.”

“When was the last time you took a day off, if you don’t mind my asking?”

“I get two days off every week. What’re you …”

“No. I mean, you know, like going on vacation. Or taking some time for yourself outside of the club? When was the last time you did that?”

“I don’t understand the question. Why’re you asking me this?”

“I’m tired of this conversation.” Stacy reached into her pocket and pulled out a small metallic object that looked kind of like a barbell, except that it was flat. The object resembled something someone might wear as a necklace. She held it high in the air so that Amelia could see it, and with a smooth movement of her fingers, pushed the two ends of the medallion together.

Amelia immediately flinched, squinted, and grimaced, raising her hands to cover her ears.

Stacy tried to reach through the gap in the door to comfort Amelia, who was clearly in some pain as a result of her actions, but she wasn’t able to get close enough to touch her. “That’s all right, Amelia. It’ll be over in a minute or two.”

Amelia doubled over from the pain in her head.

“That’s it, Amelia. Just a little longer, and you’ll be fine. The ringing in your ears is already getting quieter and quieter, isn’t it?”

Amelia whimpered as a way of wordlessly expressing agreement with this statement.

“Soon you’ll feel better than you have in a very long time. I’m here to see to that.”

Amelia bit her lip, trying not to let Stacy know any more about her pain than she already had.

“In fact, the pain, the noise, and all of the negative emotions are already starting to go away, aren’t they?”

Amelia didn’t want to admit it, but Stacy was right. She stood up a little straighter as the discomfort started to wane. She still refused to open her eyes or take her hands away from her ears, but it wasn’t the debilitating pain she had felt a few seconds previously.

“That’s right, Amelia. You can feel the pain just disappearing as though it never was there in the first place. And with the pain, all of your feelings, emotions, even your thoughts are disappearing, too. Aren’t they? Just let it all go. Soon you’ll be in a much better place. A calm place. One without any stress or discomfort. Just a good place. It’s where you want to be. No pain. No worries. No emotions. And no…”

Amelia stood up straight and lowered her hands to her sides, staring forward through the gap between the door and its frame, to a point somewhere in the distance.

“No thoughts.” Why don’t you take the chain off of the door and let me in.”

Amelia closed the door enough to remove the chain latch from the door before opening it wide and stepping aside as Stacy made her way across the threshold. Once Stacy was inside, Amelia closed the door and locked it.

“Let’s go in.”

Amelia started to walk back into her home. As she walked by the kitchen, Sproing sat up and hissed at her.

Stacy noticed the reaction of the cat and smiled. “I bet you’re wondering how this thing works, huh?” She flipped the controlling medallion over in her hands before pocketing it. “Well, if you had any thoughts, you’d be wondering it, eh?” Stacy laughed at her own joke. “Well, this is a sonic transmitter. I stuck the receiver—a tiny chip that you probably didn’t even notice before—into your back when I hugged you today. I just needed to activate it, and that would give me complete access to everything that makes you … you. And I can play around with things too. Like now. Why don’t you take off all of your clothes?”

Amelia did as she was instructed.

Stacy admired the naked form of her trainer for a moment and then added, “I noticed your cat hissed at us as we walked by. He can probably still hear the sound coming from the receiver, even though it’s outside of what we can normally hear. Has your cat been acting strangely since you got home from work today?”

“He hissed at me when I tried to feed him before.” Amelia spoke without a hint of emotion in her voice.

“Interesting. Well, let’s just leave the cat alone for now. I’ll see what I can do before I leave. For now, let me ask you something, Amelia. When was the last time you had an orgasm?”

“I get a lot of pleasure from exercise.”

“No no no. I mean, from either masturbating or from having sex with someone else.”

“I … I don’t know.”

“Well, that’s going to change tonight, Amelia. I want you to think some very sexual thoughts. Think horny thoughts. Imagine what it would feel like to have strong hands caressing you, feeling every inch of your body. Teasing you relentlessly. Driving you right up to the point of bliss and making you hold it there until you release. Can you do that for me?”

Amelia’s smile got progressively goofier and more cockeyed as Stacy described more and more sensations and pleasures of the flesh. In between deep gasps for breath, she said, “Yes. I can do that.”

Stacy nodded approvingly. This was going to be easy, she mused. Easier than she had expected. Amelia must have a lot of pent-up sexual energy, so now it was just a matter of releasing it all. “Let’s go into your bedroom,” Stacy suggested.

Amelia turned and marched into the bedroom, as instructed. Stacy followed quickly behind.

By the time the two women reached the bedroom, Stacy noticed that Amelia’s nipples had gotten quite hard, practically begging to be pinched. “Sit down on the bed, Amelia,” instructed Stacy.

Amelia did as instructed.

Stacy inched closer to the athletic, well-sculpted naked body before her. After a moment’s thought, she knew what she wanted to do first. She reached into her purse and pulled out a small spool of red thread. She found the edge of the thread and held it out before Amelia. “Take this thread.”

As Amelia took the thread, Stacy added, “I want you to tie it tightly around your nipple. Use as much thread as you need.”

Amelia wrapped the thread around her already-stiff nipple four times before tying the thread tightly around it. She let out a gasp as she tugged on the string to ensure that it was tied solidly.

Stacy unwound more of the silk thread, creating a two-foot-long line that ran from her hands to her mindless slave’s nipple. She bit down on the thread near where it approached the spool, and broke it off. “Now, Amelia. Let’s have some fun, shall we?”

Amelia nodded her head.

Stacy tugged on the thread and watched with delight as the vibration of the thread teased Amelia’s body even more. “Don’t hold back. Give in to the pleasure. If you like what you feel, by all means, you’ve got to show it.”

“Mmmmmmm…”

Stacy pulled the thread in different directions, keeping the fine red string taut the entire time, pulling Amelia closer to her, then letting her fall back. Then she moved the breast tied to the thread closer to the other breast, and then further away. Amelia squinted her eyes and made a whimpering noise that quickly dissolved to a passionate appreciation of the sensation that was rubbing across her chest.

Stacy let the thread slacken. “Pinch your other nipple.”

Amelia again did as she was bidden. She wrinkled her nose as the pain mixed with pleasure. Stacy picked up the thread once more and gave it a gentle tug, causing the knot to rotate around Amelia’s breast slightly.

Amelia started to pant heavily as she cried out with a low, “Ooooooohhh!”

Stacy let go of the thread completely. “Very good, Amelia. You can stop pinching your nipple now. I want you to lie back on the bed.”

As Amelia lay back, Stacy noticed for the first time, the fact that Amelia’s pussy was glimmering in the dim light of the bedroom. “Are you horny, Amelia?”

“Very much so,” she gasped, before adding, “Yes.”

Stacy jumped on the bed next to Amelia. “Do you want to get…” she lowered one hand to Amelia’s swollen clit and finished her sentence with a rub between the folds of skin “Fucked?”

The sensation as Stacy attacked Amelia’s hood ornament overwhelmed her. “Yes. Please!” It was all she could do not to scream as she begged for a merciful release.

Stacy fingered Amelia with a greater intensity, allowing two fingers to penetrate into her swollen pussy. She thought about how it was time to train the trainer and kissed Amelia full on the lips, stifling whatever sounds she otherwise was trying to make.

With her free hand, she pinched and squeezed at the nipple that still had the thread wrapped tightly around it. Careful not to pull the thread off, she found the knot that held it in place and ran her hand along the thread until she found a spot where she could comfortably do some more tugging as she continued to finger-fuck her hostess.

Amelia began to moan and squeal, her legs kicking wildly as the sensations grew and grew.

“That’s it, Amelia. I want you to let go. Let the orgasm course through your body. Don’t hold back and just feel it.”

Amelia yelled out in response to this instruction, crying out with wordless vocalizations interspersed with some recognizable words of thanks and cries out to her lord almighty.

“That’s right. Harder.” Stacy repositioned herself, kneeling between Amelia’s legs and began to eat her out. In response, Amelia lowered her own hands to the back of Stacy’s head and lifted her legs and wrapped them around her newfound lover’s shoulders.

Stacy paused as she realized that Amelia’s pussy had a somewhat sweet taste. She mused that she needed to ask Amelia what she ate, presuming that it was something to help to stay in shape.

“Very good, Amelia. As the orgasm subsides, you will fall into a deep, comfortable sleep, where you’ll be able to hear my voice and let it slip into your subconscious, but otherwise nothing will disturb you.”

Amelia’s breathing slowed down before she fell asleep as instructed.

Stacy stood up, lifted Amelia’s hand into the air, and let it drop back down. She rolled Amelia over and found the tiny chip she had embedded in Amelia’s back, pulling it out gently with her fingernails. As she walked towards the front door, Sproing hissed at her.

When she reached the door, she propped it open slightly so that she could drop the chip into the cup holder of her car and return to the apartment without disturbing Amelia from her sleep. As she walked by the cat back into the bedroom, he rubbed up against her legs.

Now, she knew, was the time to implant the necessary thoughts in Amelia’s head, to help her take greater pleasure from life. She stripped down to her panties, went back into the bedroom, and snuggled next to Amelia. She whispered in Amelia’s ears the instructions that would easily sink into her subconscious.

Chapter 10

The following morning, the alarm clock went off, and Amelia quickly silenced it. She sat up and saw Stacy lying next to her, sleeping soundly. Taking care not to wake up her customer, she got out of bed. Once she was standing up, she gazed back at the bed and smiled broadly as she had a thought that hadn’t occurred to her in years.

She tiptoed into the kitchen, picked up the phone and called her work.

Betsy picked up the phone. “A Woman’s Place Gym. This is Betsy. How may I help you?”

“Betsy, it’s Amelia.”

“Hey, Amelia. What’s up?”

“I hope you don’t mind, but I’d like to call out today. You know, take some me time.”

“You feeling all right?”

“Yeah. I just … I just decided I needed to take some time to myself for a change.”

“Well, um… I know you’ve gone so long without taking a day like this. I guess I can’t really say no, can I? Have a great day and have fun today, okay?”

“Oh, I plan to.” She gazed back towards the bedroom and wondered if she ought to wake up Stacy for some more … fun.

“All right, then. Do me a favor. Next time you want some time off, please give me some advance notice, okay?”

“All right.”

“Thanks. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yup. See you tomorrow.”

Amelia went back into the bedroom and saw that Stacy was starting to stir. As Stacy rubbed her eyes, Amelia said, “Good morning,” with a lilt in her voice.

“Good morning. Did you sleep all right?”

“Yes. Thank you. You?”

“I think I slept better last night than I had in a long time.”

Stacy sat up and saw the alarm clock on the nightstand. “Do you need to get going to work?”

“Nope,” said Amelia, giggling like a schoolgirl. “I called out today!”

“Good for you!”

“Is there anything… You’d like to do today?” Amelia began to play with her breasts as she asked this question.

“Of course, but do you mind if I make a quick phone call first?”

“Sure. If you want some privacy, you can use the phone in the kitchen.”

Stacy stood up and walked into the kitchen.

She picked up the phone off the wall and dialed the number she knew she had to call.

“A Woman’s Place Gym. This is Betsy. How may I help you?”

“Betsy! This is Stacy! I take it you know…”

“That Amelia’s taking a day off?”

“Yes. Just like you and I talked about a couple of weeks ago. I think she’ll be much more laid back at work now.”

“Thank you so much, Stacy. I knew that if anyone could help her out, you could. Is there anything I can do for you now?”

“Just promise me you don’t expect me to come back to the gym again.”

“I can do that. Thank you again.”

“You’re very welcome. Anyway, I think I’ve got to go. Amelia’s waiting for me.”

“Have fun!”

“Oh, we will, Betsy. We will.”

- end -