The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello again everyone! Its been a long time since I’ve written anything to actually be posted, but here it is! Or isn’t, depending upon how you look on it. This story just came to me at 1:40 AM, and I decided to have some fun without subtlety. Why does it always have to be subtle? Either way, this was influenced by a few stories I’ve read, and no doubt by a few of Sara H’s pieces, but I can’t remember the specifics. Enjoy!

Synopsis:

A rather unusual Female lawyer stumbles upon a man in her office, and has a little bit of fun to make up for his intrusion.

Quick and Easy

[MC, M/F, FD]

There was no reason in his mind to explain why he was here. He just knew he was. That seemed to be all that mattered, or at least the half grin on his face seemed to show as much or close.

“Now, there’s no need for you to even open your eyes, no need to even think or not think. Just for you to exist, that’s all I need you to do. Can you do that for me? I bet you can, its not all that hard with what I’ve done. You’ve wanted it, haven’t you, for so long? No need to answer, I know you can’t.”

Laughter fallowed the words, that definitely did not come from him. The voice was far too tender, free flowing, and just wonderfully arousing to the man to fit anything but the lithe figure it did indeed belong to. She laughed more and used her fingers to press hair out of her eyes, the black hair ever a nuisance in the way it loved to curl and all but stab right into the center of her pupil.

It wasn’t as if she was waiting for a response from the man. This was all for her benefit. She didn’t care much about him right now, but she did want to enjoy herself.

She was a melodramatic bitch to the end, and she delighted in that. “Well, I suppose that I get to do what I do best, enjoy myself, no?” Her lips pursed and then changed formation to a lopsided grin that hung to the left side of her face. “You’re already helpless, which makes it so you can’t interrupt me, or help but find this as anything but gospel truth. I’d ask you if you understood, but I’ve done that particular bit a few too many times, and it has gotten ever so dreadful, hasn’t it? The same thing over and over, even a girl like me gets tired of that, and I used to have a script...”

No response seemed to exist to anything she had done or said in the dull, glazed eyes of the helpless man. “It doesn’t mater. I’m just going to do what I want one way or another. I suppose the next man I grab will get a fighting chance. . . They’ll probably get a chance to thank you. Now, ask me please.”

“Please!” The man’s voice was urgent, and full of need as one would ask a god for water in the middle of a desert.

“Pathetic. Truly pathetic. Either way, you asked for it the moment that you walked in to my office. What the hell were you doing there anyway? Don’t answer. Its not worth you wasting the air in this room. In fact, I forbid you to talk until I tell you otherwise, so shut up.” The man hadn’t even began to talk, but the way that she spoke made him act as if he had begun just so he could shut up.

With a morbid smile, she seemed freakishly pleased.

Her teeth shined as she opened her lips to smile widely. “Well, I guess I’ll start my long forgotten introduction. My name is Cynthia Ravencrest, and I’m a relic of a legend and the past.” Cynthia yawned and turned from the man, looking into a mirror. Her two perfect bangs were now all the hair that went over her alabaster skin, dark green eyes glowing in the candle light, and black lips that matched her hair looked all the more devilish.

“See, I’m not just any normal queen bitch who happened to find a stupid little human rummaging through my desk. You just happened to find the only succubae lawyer this side of hell. Well, perhaps this side of the pacific ocean.” With a school girlish giggle, she looked back to her prey.

The man wasn’t above average, which was a shame. Sexual energy, the food that charged her blood, didn’t need to come from someone sexy. It just made it more enjoyable. He had short blonde hair, freckles, and a slender build. He didn’t eat krispy crème doughnuts all day long, but he sure as hell hadn’t seen the inside of a gym since high school. He couldn’t have been even middle aged, and the cliché private detective suit he war didn’t seem to fit him at all.

“Hmph. Damn. I hoped my first glance over you had been wrong. Either way, I barely need to worry about my law practice these days. Why? Why you don’t ask? Well, one of my nifty abilities, is the ability to seduce whoever I want to do whatever the hell I want whenever I want. Its even child’s play for me.”

Yawning, Cynthia cuddled up to the blonde man who stared at her rapt and at attention. “So, most of those under me, men, women. . . Are just mindless slaves that I give personas to in court. When I have an itch, I choose one of them, and they top me off. A car accident or something kills them off a day or a week later. I keep changing it so that no one will catch on. Apparently though, someone did. A shame. Shows I need more work. . .”

Excitement and delight danced in Cynthia’s sinister eyes before she sighed almost sadly and clutched her arms around the man tightly, fingertips with painted black nails tracing over his body in a tired way, almost like a little girl fondling a teddy bear.

This was much more sexual, and much less innocent however.

“So, you’re going to be my hired help, a body guard, and you’re going to stop people from getting any more information. I don’t need to talk to you like this, but oddly enough its so soothing to talk to someone who I know is agreeing with everything instantly. I’ve been doing this for about twenty five years. This idea that is. I’ve done many others, and by many, I don’t mean by Human standards. Of course you know that though. You know just what I want you to. You’re a good pet.”

The man seemed to smile, and it was because she had willed it. By now, she just had a way of pulling a puppet’s strings just by thinking that she wanted them pulled. So delightful, so dark, and that was all she cared about.

“And in exchange. . . I’m going to fuck you when I need some energy. Oh, don’t be scared little one. I’ve been fucking the purity and the energy out of men for over a hundred years. I know how to make you last.” Laughing sinisterly, her hands slid down to his pants and soon made short work of the button and the zipper, tugging them off of him.

A pleasant gasp slid out of her throat as she saw her prize. Apparently private detectives went commando if you asked them to nicely. Slowly she slid off his briefs, and stared all the more. “Wow. Talk about a good deal. I was just taking you for the fact that you were there at the right time but... wow...”

His length was hard from her touches and the simple desire that she wanted it to be hard. It couldn’t have been smaller then 10 inches, and was probably closer to 13. “I haven’t had anything like this for some time. A tongue and fingers is all well and good, 5 inchers can sustain me for awhile... but every now and then, a girl just needs some cock. Don’t you agree?”

“Of course you do. . . now. . . Its time to make sure we enjoy ourselves. Close your eyes and be sure to moan for mommy!” Cynthia grinned darkly before she tore at her own clothing like a woman possessed by the demon she was, and thrusted herself down upon him, fully engulfing him.

With moans of lust and fulfillment shot forth as she plunged him deeper inside of her, body shuddering and rocking back and forth as her hands grabbed his shoulders hard. “That’s it you slave! Fuck your mistress, fuck me! Oh yeah, this is nice isn’t it, you need this, this is all you ever need and will ever need again! Fuck yes!”

It wasn’t long before Cynthia collapsed against the man in powerful orgasm and then sighed blissfully, nuzzling his face. Not pulling him out of her, she lay against him and purred hypnotically. She’d had fun, and she’d even had fun recently, but that blew her mind.

Cynthia couldn’t stop laughing as she rocked herself against the man that lay there limply beneath her. “It seems I’ve tired you out. My poor little dear. Not really. Poor isn’t quite the word for it. It would be poor if you’d had a life worth exterminating, but as it is, it was fun. So fun. I’m not quite done with you yet, and you’re my new favorite squeeze toy. Those aren’t just for puppies, but good little pussies too.”

With that delightful little thought, Cynthia cuddled closer to him and purred louder, dreaming of things to cum after drifting off.

* * *