The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cleansing

Disclaimer:

  • This story copyrighted by Iago © 2004
  • This story contains mind control and erotic/sexual situations. Please refrain from reading if you are offended by this, and/or under legal age in your area.
  • Please send all comments to
* * *

Sheryl tore herself from the dream, and reared up from the bed with a gasp.

Moonlight had slipped past the vertical blinds, drawing pale lines across the bedroom wall, and for a second she thought she saw metal bars over the windows. The shadows around her looked vaguely familiar, but she glanced about in confusion, as if she’d hoped to wake up elsewhere.

She looked down at herself, shivered at the sight of her soaked panties, tugged halfway down her legs. She’d probably kicked the covers aside—a part of her still struggled even when the dreams told her not to—but now her hands had begun to wander in her sleep.

The thought that she might need restraints made her whimper, and she covered her mouth with her hand, mindful that Pauline was a light sleeper even though their rooms were at separate ends of the condo they rented. The visions were getting more and more vivid with each passing night.

Watch the pendant, Pauline. Focus on how it swings back and forth. Concentrate on the numbness spreading through your body. Your arms and legs are very relaxed... your thoughts are slipping away...

So Pauline haunted her dreams now—sitting crossed-legged in the comfy chair she kept near the living room sofa, twirling a lock of ash-blond hair as she worked her way through a worn Kerouac paperback, so absorbed by her reading that she would look up in puzzlement at the jeweled pendant that suddenly dangled before her eyes...

Pleasure simmered between Sheryl’s legs. This induction method was something new, a delightful bit of wish-fulfillment her subconscious had seized upon. The dream felt like a happy one, even when her roommate frowned in confusion, before the hypnotic twirl of the pendant swallowed her thoughts... made her listen to the gentle voice she trusted so completely... made her calm and docile... made her obedient before she could even think of resisting...

Sheryl buried her face in the pillow, stifling the moan that sought to escape her lips. She always woke up before Pauline was fully hypnotized. The tingling of arousal in her loins was driving her mad.

A naughty smile crossed her lips. Imagining Pauline’s enslavement was easier with her hand back between her legs. Her fingers, already slick with juices, found encouragement in the shiver of lust she couldn’t suppress.

That vision faded, replaced by the lovely thought of a dazed and helpless Pauline, her fear melting away under the pulsing light of an induction strobe. Sheryl did her best to pace herself, but she couldn’t help skipping to the part where she knelt in front of the chair, her nose brushing up Pauline’s inner thigh, taking in the heady scent of her arousal, watching her twitch and moan. She still felt a touch of guilt at the thought of taking a dear friend, but now it only served to elevate the thrill of her submission.

Sheryl shifted on the bed, her legs giving a slight twitch as her fingers teased her clit.

Surely Mistress had sensed how easily Sheryl could be bent to Her will—young, naive, standing idly in the ladies’ room while the club’s techno beat pounded the walls; she’d hardly questioned the way her thoughts had evaporated when the leather dominatrix coming out of one of the stalls winked at her through the mirror, twirled a strange flashlight-looking device through gloved fingers, and fired an induction pulse right into her eyes.

The image blazed with sudden, aching clarity, and Sheryl felt the onset of a climax in the space of a few strokes. Pleasure gushed forth as her fingers rammed into her cunt, and she jerked quietly on the bed, making hoarse whispers, tugging the bedsheets with her free hand before falling back in a breathless heap.

Fragments of remembrance fell back into place. From the very first moment, she had belonged to Mistress. With but a whispered command she’d followed Her out of the club, brushing past friends she barely recognized, to climb into the white stretch limousine that waited outside. Her eyes had glazed over while streetlights drifted by like shooting stars across tinted windows, but Mistress had been there, breathing lust in her ear, Her gloved hand resting on her inner thigh... grazing back and forth, showing Sheryl how hot it felt to slide deeper into trance, and spread her legs when another woman told her to.

The memory was still with Sheryl, rising forth from her subconscious every night, giving life to her secret longings. She was sure Mistress had taught her many other lessons, but she struggled now to remember them. The sequence of events that followed her trip in the limousine was blurry and indistinct in her mind, a time of swirling spirals and chanting and obedience. Exactly how she had managed to find herself back in the condominium lobby the next morning was a question she could not answer, but she ached with sadness at the knowledge that Mistress had sent her back to her old life, with only dreams to sustain her.

Perhaps she had displeased Mistress in some way. Perhaps she was unworthy.

A knot of panic tightened in Sheryl’s stomach, but she shook off her fears and remembered the necklace she’d fetched from her jewelry box. Hope surged in her breast at the thought of a trigger, buried deep in her mind... a compulsion to obey secret instructions that would come the moment she raised the necklace to her eyes and swung it back and forth slowly, hypnotizing herself into submission.

No doubts. No hesitation. Only obedience.

Sheryl reeled on the bed, caught up in the flutter of excitement. Maybe she’d smile then, drowning herself in the pleasure, embracing mindless oblivion and awakening as the loyal slave Mistress wanted her to be. Dreams of obedience would reshape her thoughts, leaving her free to chant the oath of worship that would sink her deeper into the trance. The last thing she’d hear would be the sound of her own hypnotized voice, telling her how important it was for her to slide off the bed and kneel and submit and chant and submit and obey and—

She got up from the bed slowly, her knees still lashed together by her panties; she slid them down to her ankles, her hands trembling a little. The T-shirt she’d worn to bed tugged and pulled against her aroused nipples with each awkward motion, but she was only dimly aware of the shiver of lust that coursed through her.

One glance at her beside table told her the necklace was where she’d left it. She reached for it, listening to the quickening drumbeat of her pulse, afraid of what wouldn’t happen if she held it up.

The golden thread uncoiled like a snake, glittered in the moonlight. Her breath grew shallow as she focused on the oval bloodstone, watched it go back and forth, pleased that her hand had begun to sway it on its own. The fear lingered for a moment longer, but she ignored it, praying for the happy void of thoughts that would make her worthy of Mistress.

She had to succeed. She was lost without Her.

The pendulum’s motion soon captured the whole of her attention. She barely noticed when her lips moved, without making a sound.

Mistress commands thralls.

The spark of desire sizzled and spread along her spine, making her tingle all over. Her upraised arm shook a little, but the necklace continued to swing back and forth and she forgot why she felt so turned on. Worries began to dissipate as she fell into a waking sleep... staring... listening...

Mistress commands thralls.

i am a thrall.

Therefore, Mistress commands me.

The chain of logic was like a silk thong, pressing against her cleft. her body swayed to the lazy rhythm of the necklace, but she did not fall. It had fully entranced her... it owned her mind now... commanded her as surely as Mistress did. she was unable to resist its unearthly influence. Knowing she was the one who held the necklace only cemented its grip on her mind, made her drowsy with need as she grew more and more helpless...

Sleep is obedience. Obedience is sleep.

thralls obey and sleep. Sleep and obey.

Mistress commands thralls. Mistress commands me.

The remnants of her awareness sank into the recesses of her soul. thrall-sheryl lowered her arm, felt the necklace slip through her fingers, forgot about it before she could hear it tinkle on the floor.

It mattered not—Mistress owned her completely now.

thrall-sheryl’s one and only impulse was never in doubt; she went to the desk-drawer on her right, her feet nudging laundry strewn across the floor. her eyes were wide and unseeing, but filled with an all-consuming purpose; she did not look down as she pulled out one of the drawers, sifted through satin underwear, and seized upon the black, cylindrical device she’d forgotten there.

Despite the stiffness of her movements, she made very little noise as she crept out into the corridor and sneaked up to Pauline’s door, pressed her ear against it, and listened.

she didn’t knock before entering.

* * *

The T-shirt lay tossed on the tiled bathroom floor. thrall-sheryl winced as the first splash of water slapped her fully awake. her palms pressed forward as she leaned a little into the shower spray, her hair growing wet and slick down her back.

Twisting the hot water knob further, she sighed as the spray grew warm, then hot. The cacophony of thoughts in her head faded, swirling down the drain, forgotten. she dunked her head in the drizzle, shivered as the water cascaded down her shoulders and arms, holding still underneath the showerhead.

Soon. Mistress would come for her soon.

A sense of relief slowly spread throughout her body. she stood in the shower for a long time, her mind blank, her breathing regular. A fine mist had condensed, turning the bathroom into a mini-sauna, but she kept the hot water running, loving the way her skin had grown rosy and flushed.

she couldn’t help feeling proud to have triggered herself so soon after her release. thralls probably went for months, even years, without knowing they were slaves to Her will, waiting and dreaming while She watched from a distance, weaving the web of betrayal that lured others to kneel at Her feet.

The streaming water poured forth, and thrall-sheryl straightened, enjoying the way it massaged her breasts. The sensation was divine, and she found herself moving back and forth a tiny bit, arching on her tiptoes as she leaned into the flow of water, aiming it squarely at each of her stiff nipples.

she reached for the soap.

‘Sheryl’ had succumbed far too quickly, entranced by the mere memory of her enslavement. So be it. A soft mind was one that could be shaped and reshaped with ease... and there were so many other ways for Mistress to use her.

Water splashed against thrall-sheryl’s back as she turned in the stall. she began to lather up a little, starting with the shoulders, but soon made forays with her fingers, rubbing down between her legs. The flash of arousal laced her thoughts with corruption. Her mound was smooth—a given for any of Mistress’ thralls—and she sighed at the reminder of what it meant.

The remnants of her old self would soon wash off as easily as soap off her skin. her thoughts would be cleansed. Purified. Fear and confusion would leave her forever as she stared in the eyes of Mistress and whispered her heart’s desire... as she knelt, like the obedient thrall she’d never ceased to be, and worshipped her Goddess with mindless abandon.

she slipped a hand down her lower back, bit her lips as she wriggled a finger up her ass. she hoped Mistress would appreciate the gift.

she lowered her head.

“Come now, don’t be shy. We want to be sure Mistress is pleased, don’t we?”

This time there was no need to guide thrall-pauline’s mouth to her cunt. The slave stirred and quivered as she lay inside the tub, looking up between her friend’s parted legs. she blinked, still caught in the daze of multiple induction strobes, but was already leaning forward, the words of thrall-sheryl still echoing in her mind...

Mistress commands thralls.

i am a thrall.

Therefore, Mistress commands me.

-fin-