The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Queen’s pawn

Codes : MC, F/F, FDom, NC

Disclaimer:

This story is copyrighted by Iago © 2001; the author retains all rights, and it may NOT be reposted elsewhere without permission;

This story contains mind control and erotic/sexual situations. Please refrain from reading if you are offended by this, and/or under legal age in your area.

* * *

The Covenance would triumph.

There was no question, no doubt, no uncertainty as to what was fated to be. Fearful voices within the Order spoke of signs and portents, but their ominous claims were unsubstantiated. The Burning times were behind them, and the blood of all sisters had grown strong with the centuries. Many among them commanded unwavering obedience from Graced sluts with a mere whisper. Daughters now traveled without hindrance across the world, choosing servants carefully among women of wealth and influence.

The enthralled, swayed by the touch of the ancient Gift, came to kneel and worship in secret, waiting patiently for the word of their Mistresses.

The Covenance would triumph. It would bring about the Ascension, the summoning of the Dream that would shape a new reality.

There was much to do. A world to seduce. Heresies to oppose and defeat.

There was deep concern for fledgling cults, brought into existence by nascent Daughters born outside the Order... Gifted females who fell prey to their lusts and foolish ambitions... who interfered with the Sacred Plan.

Rogues. Apostates. Ambrians... All of them blind to the greater Truth only the Order rightly understood.

The Covenance would triumph. It would grow stronger with each woman who was taught the proper calling of her soul... with every ecstatic cry of surrender that heralded the birth of a new slave, eager to pleasure her new owners.

The patriarchy would fall, as would all Daughters who resisted.

The world would be at their mercy.

There was no question. No doubt. No uncertainty.

* * *

“Be a good girl and behave yourself, Kate.”

Marion made her request a kind one as she crossed her legs and shifted on the bench, letting her words fill Kate’s mind. She nodded to herself as the teenage girl cautiously settled on the patch of bright green grass next to the bench, lifted her knees to her chin with childish excitement, and exposed a flash of moist, cotton white briefs under her plaid skirt.

Can I Marion? Please?

Marion’s pensive expression was spoiled by the curves of a strained smile. She surveyed the idyllic surroundings with an air of stately grace, keeping a haughty demeanor that bespoke of her impeccable social standing. It seemed as if she searched for the answer among the patterns of Spring-flowering bulbs clustered in well-tended beds nearby.

A huffing sound, inches to her right, dragged her back to more pressing concerns. Marion glanced at the form of the Academy’s Executive assistant, sitting rigidly next to her, and smiled with the grim satisfaction of a predator cornering its prey.

She chose to respond to Kate’s thought aloud, her voice maintaining an unmistakable flair of authority despite the lenient tone.

“Why, yes dear. Of course you can. You’ve done very well so far.”

Kate could scarcely hide her joy as she basked in warm sunlight, letting the fresh air kiss the inside of her naked thighs while spreading her legs wide. There were no secrets to keep here, no need to worry as she offered the sight of herself, inside the sheltered isle of nature. A pair of century-old oaks stretched winding shadows upon grassy mounds to her right. Her eyes dwelled in the nightmarish shapes for a moment, bringing to mind with incredulity the bleak, senseless horror she had experienced on the nights prior to her Enlightenment.

I feared understanding as the moment came upon me, she remembered. I feared losing myself in the rapture of worship... I feared cumming whenever Mistress commanded me to dip my tongue in another slave’s pussy...

How strange, how ridiculous it now seemed to dread such wonderful things.

Kate abandoned the shade, her eyes following the sinuous path traversing the Academy campus. Perhaps the fear served a purpose after all—she certainly had come to savor it in the girls she had enlightened in turn. And then there was the week she had spent at home with her mom in the course of Spring break... filling her mind with the Song’s insurmountable desire day after day, until she, too, succumbed.

The memory guided Kate’s hand inside her panties, her fingertips already eager to grow slick with her juices as they fought against the material pulled tightly over her mons.

She sensed how Marion approved of her indulgence, and cooed while a frisson traveled up her back. It felt so right to be chaperoned thus.

Yes... Chaperoned. Controlled. Obedient.

The confusion brought upon by Marion’s silent intrusion in the familial residence a week ago gave way to Kate’s surging lust, as she recalled how she had joined her mother on hands and knees, crawling towards the mysterious woman, hungry for the dark secrets which shone in those oval eyes... as well as those hidden in the wet folds of her sex.

Marion had played many games with her newfound sluts, but her smile had betrayed a touch of interest as the night progressed. The questions had become more urgent. Pain and pleasure had taught Kate how to answer properly.

Secrets of Enlightenment... revealed one after the other... how I brought the Song to others... how I made mom beg me to teach it to her...

So many other questions had gone unanswered... but Kate had been quite willing to bring Marion back here, to the place where she had been shown the Sacred path of Obedience...

The awareness of her deference to Marion’s every wish trickled like ambrosia inside her. She was unprepared for the dizzying rush it brought her, and felt her spine groan in protest as she arched her back. She slowed the tempo of her stroking as she realized she was moaning. She closed her eyes to the azure stretching above, and focused on the bustling of sinuous tree branches moving in the breeze.

Wild enthusiasm fought for control of her body, but she remained steadfast, sliding a slow finger inside herself and biting her lower lip as a simmering crescendo swelled inside her.

Kate knew Marion preferred her orgasms to be long, mind-melting affairs. She had said so. She had said that Kate preferred it that way as well. And Marion always spoke the truth.

Sounds of her sweet torment filled the air around her as she dipped a second finger into her slit. A fellow student wandered by, prim and proper as she hugged books tightly against her chest, eyes staring beyond thin lends balanced on a tiny nose. The girl fixated the pebbled path that crisped under her measured steps, oblivious to Kate’s wicked endeavors.

There was little time for disappointment as Kate continued to play with herself. It occurred to her that Marion might find her sluttish behavior lacking.

Yes. Surely this was the reason Marion was stealing the sight of her from other minds.

Kate strove to do better. Her left hand joined her right. It dove under her panties, into a sea of juicy pleasures, anxious to work a darker more sensual spell.

She fell back. Her shoulders pressed against the soft grass.

She would make Marion very proud.

* * *

In her life of service in the Order of the Covenance, she had never witnessed anything like it.

Marion’s pulse held a steady rhythm against the panic, her senses keen and alert. She was Truthspeaker, teacher and Dark Mistress to her chosen slaves. She traveled the cities like a ghost, creeping into hidden places, seeking out and seducing rogues Daughters who held court far from the eyes of the world. She warped the hold these Gifted females crafted upon their flock by turning followers against keepers.

She had faced Ambrians countless times before, unflinching and steadfast in her allegiance to the Covenance.

But this?

Marion set aside the beauty of Kate’s ecstatic spiral into an abyss of pleasure. Don’t stop as I deal with Emily, little one, she thought with a note of resolve. She turned to the immobilized form of the executive assistant, finding herself impressed by the resilience of the compulsion Kate had slipped in the woman’s mind.

A risky thing to reel this one in through the girl, she mused, but no gamble is worth jeopardizing my avenues of retreat.

Marion’s choice of a remote spot inside the campus proved an ideal one, allowing her freedom of movement and relative privacy for a quick inspection of the assistant’s thoughts. Leashing her quarry with a touch of the Gift before strolling out of Academy grounds would be riskier still, but she wasn’t willing to disregard the option yet, especially if Ms Mills played an significant role in the mystery she had begun piecing together.

Seven separate schools in the region alone... Marion reflected, and at least a dozen ‘Haven’ groups active throughout, serving as barely disguised fronts for massive recruitment of women in the teaching and student body...

The fear in Marion’s heart rattled her. She was used to secret designs worked upon an unsuspecting few, but evidence of a massive sexual cult, rooting itself overtly in conservative institutions without any hindrance from authorities?

Impossible... and yet...

She almost smiled at the sudden stab of envy. What would I rather deny? The manifestation of the power itself, or the existence of a Daughter with Gifts so great they dwarf those of any who have served in the Order?

Marion’s expression remained impassible as she went through each step of her infiltration methodically. She countered emotion with logic. She examined every discovery over the weeks it had taken her to trace the chain of corruption back to Kate, and Fillmoore.

She frowned, searching deep inside herself for the spark of determination that always saw her through difficult times. She found none, and the perfect stillness of her facial cast slipped away as she grimaced. It was hard not to think of the of hundreds of females who even now were entranced by the young mistresses who had transferred out from this very school; the image eroded what was left of her concentration.

The rumors of dark prophecy, never far behind, trickled in the back of her mind.

To hell with the True Daughters! she cursed under her breath. Silly fantasies from a doubtful past!

She flattened out a wrinkle in her tan-colored blouse with meticulous care before resting her arm against the smooth backrest. Her breathing steadied. Delicate lips managed a detached, almost pleasant smile, and hollow dimples appeared in her cheeks. In the space of a few seconds, her troubled disposition vanished, making the contrast with her sudden radiance all the more striking.

She leaned towards Emily as if meaning to whisper confidences. She noted the woman’s frown of helpless confusion, and her grin filled with assurance.

Proximity would facilitate the use of her Gifts.

Marion concentrated, sinking past the conflict bubbling on the surface of her quarry’s consciousness in the wake of telepathic intrusion. She peered deep inside Emily’s soul, sensing a touch of Daughter blood in her—enough to heighten empathic sensibilities, perhaps even enough to entice a pretty girl to kneel between her legs, when her intent and focus matched the heat of her arousal...

The Truthspeaker nodded grimly to herself. A touch... but little else. Her mind is so soft... malleable.

Marion squinted, letting the heat of Emily’s thoughts filter through in her own mind. The woman’s very personality had been reshaped. There was no longer any part of the former professional assistant that did not crave the pleasure of another female body against her own, no urge or need more pressing than abasing herself before the Gifted Daughter who had annihilated her will. All vestiges of heterosexuality had been expunged, leaving only an intense need to show everlasting gratitude for her newfound appetites by surrendering to the inevitable climax that fiercely took her as soon as a woman’s fingers or lips caressed her sex.

“Sacred Mother,” Marion whispered.

Working some of the tension out of her ankle by tracing round shapes in the air with the sharp point of her stiletto, Marion fought against the tide of her own rising urges. Her contempt for the old legends dwindled into a feeling of unease as words from the ancient texts flashed in her mind, her fingertips remembering the feel of the frail parchment they had been inscribed upon.

The vision of mythical figures, Goddesses holding dominion over thousands—perhaps millions of faithful females—made Marion squirm. Fright mingled with arousal. She beckoned Emily closer, and the assistant drifted forward obediently until she caressed Marion’s cheek with trembling breaths. Her breasts rose and fell with increasing rhythm, the pink flush of her areolas showing though a white chemise and lace-patterned bra.

“Tell me everything, Emily,” Marion commanded, “tell me who rules this place... who Graced you into servitude... tell me who owns you...”

The secretary was silent for only a moment, the answer teetering on the edge of her lips. Her legs twitched as she leaned forward.

The sudden, rushing orgasm made her cry fiercely. “Ugh... ughhhhhh... Jooooannnnnaaaaaa...”

The mere utterance of the name made Marion shiver, as if a deft, ghostly hand had caressed her sex. Pleasure assaulted her pussy, and a sharp, involuntary squeeze of her thighs instantly released a mind-numbing jolt that coursed through her entire body.

Somehow, she forced herself to look away from Emily, and sucked in air as she felt the secretary’s breathing warm its way down her neck.

“We are all part of Her,” Emily confided to Marion. “We have always been part of Her...”

Marion fought the arousal as it sought to sweep her in its current. She spotted a lone student approaching on the path, and dug her nails into her palms to give herself pain to hold on to.

The girl’s eyes sparkled gleefully in the distance. She carried a Song inside her, swaying in the mindless abandon that made her steps all the more rapid as she walked over. Bangs of rich crimson opened up like the Red sea, sweeping down and around a heart-shaped face dabbed with a hint of freckles. The girl’s mouth stretched into a shark’s grin while her hands ruffled a skirt identical to Kate’s in quick, suggestive motions.

Marion fought her way past the need to turn her head back so Emily’s breath could touch her lips. With no idea how badly she might be compromised, she lashed out quickly, harnessing the rampant heat swirling inside her to flick a sharp command over the distance that separated her from the girl. She could glimpse a touch of voracious malice in those silver-gray eyes, and moaned helplessly when the expected sense of relief at stopping the girl was eclipsed by the sinking rush of desire at seeing her eyes grow empty and vitreous.

The girl suffered though a gentle tremor, faltering in her stroll as her knees came together, her hands clutching madly between stiff legs. Her easily influenced mind, like Emily’s, caved almost instantly, and the sudden impulse to turn around and leave overrode all of her thoughts. The wind carried her pitiful moans as she wandered off, riding the orgasmic pleasure long after she had forgotten its source.

Goddess! Fleeing the sight of those legs meant returning to Emily’s eyes, but it would also stop the soft breaths from flowing down her neckline. Marion struggled to shift back while figments of lunacy tiptoed around her consciousness, making her dizzy and anxious. The collective symphony of Songs buzzed inside her head, a clear yet indistinct sound coming from all around.

No... not far away...

Marion’s well-honed instincts filled the gaps her mind couldn’t. She swung her head towards Kate, still sprawled in the grass, before returning her eyes to Emily.

They are attuning me to it, she realized, keeping the fear in check. And with every girl that comes near, it becomes harder to fight it...

She tried to rise from her seat, but her legs remained still. She heard herself moan, and the sounds of lustful abandon dragged her deeper into dark reaches.

Have... to... leave... now!

She gathered herself and coiled her will around Emily’s, meaning to bind her into obedience as she would a hot little tongue to her blazing cunt. She clenched her teeth and whimpered when her treacherous hand rose up and pinched her own nipple, releasing another swell of fiendish pleasure between her legs.

A hot wave washed across her breasts, and she tasted Emily’s wanton delight. She didn’t even notice her own hand diving underneath her tapered skirt, jealous of Kate’s exultation and anxious to match the soaking desire of her young little pawn.

Delirium warped her mind, a deluge of pastels coloring her surroundings, transforming the landscape... it throbbed with every breath that she took, with every flash of remembrance coursing though her brain... she watched it vibrate... splinter into fragments... A vortex of shards spun and swallowed her-

Marion tasted sweet heaven on her mouth, and worked her tongue deeper into succulence... there was no task more hallowed than hers, no servant, no slut more blessed and deserving than she... Mistress Joanna’s thighs pressed against her ears, guiding her, inviting her with growing insistence... in a burning instant, Marion grasped the true meaning of what Emily and Kate had sought to tell her all along... she could finally hear Joanna’s voice in both of them...

The maelstrom whirled madly, and dissolved as she recoiled from insanity in a final, desperate effort. The shock of finding herself back to reality dispelled a fraction of her yearning, and she withdrew the disloyal hand that so enjoyed pleasuring her pussy. She lifted Emily’s chin with her wet fingers and struggled to escape the power that withered her resistance.

“We need to leave Emily... we need to go somewhere else... together... listen to my voice... listen... ”

The executive secretary hesitation stretched on interminably, but the suggestion sank deeply in her mind before she could question it. “I- listen... liiisten—”

“...listen and oooobeeey,” Marion uttered, giving voice to the most profound longings she had ever experienced. For a moment, the delirious vision swam back in her eyes, and she could not make sense of a universe that did not leave her kneeling and worshipping She who had taken Kate and Emily. Her heart sank as realized she would not keep herself from melting on the spot should the ravishing slut before her repeat her words.

Her finger rose up hesitantly, tracing the edge of Emily’s lips, trembling, caressing in long, sensual strokes.

She desperately needed to silence—

Obey,” Emily echoed dreamily, before her tongue darted out, licking the length of the juicy index across her mouth.

Raw desire flooded Marion’s cunt. She thought of nothingness, of immeasurable bliss, of a life devoid of any other meaning but a quest for orgasmic fulfillment. All such reflections dissolved a moment later, the gush between her thighs crashing waves of hot pleasure inside her as Emily’s tongue snaked tenderly around her digit, and began sucking on it.

Alien thoughts exploded inside her brain, scorching through her mental barriers. She joined the wicked call as Emily communicated silently with her lascivious sucking, showing Marion how wet she could make her.

Marion sank the in the whirlpool of her own mind... Mmm... ohh... yeeeeees... ugh... fucking your mouth with my finger... so wet... just like your cunt... you love the taste of me, don’t you slut?

She glanced back down at Kate, steeling herself for the torrential deluge that engulfed her as she saw the teenage girl absorbed in wanton fingerfucking, panties stretched like tightropes between her spreading knees.

Lecherous idolatry mingled with the scent of overpowering arousal. Marion sensed an eldritch flux swirling among all three of them...

The pull of Emily’s eyes forced Marion to look up. Her throat made harsh, depraved sounds. A soft tingle snaked up the Truthsayer’s arm, allowing a second finger to sneak past Emily’s lips.

Her mind reeled out of control. She was a lightning rod of desire, drinking up fire from a raging sky. She ripped her skirt in her struggle to spread her legs.

An impenetrable cloud obfuscated her perceptions. She couldn’t even read Emily or Kate anymore.

Another presence... nearing?

Emily obliterated all fear with a quick dash of her hand under Marion’s skirt.

“Mmm... You belong to Mistress now,” she said, easing her sucking to lewd, delicate licks. “Mistress Joanna teaches us... She makes us crave obedience... She rules us with Her cunt... with our cunts... It has always been thus... ”

Somewhere far away, Kate screamed hard as she came. Marion had trouble hearing over the rush in her own ears, and the echo of Emily’s last words twirling in her mind, twirling like the finger around her fiery, exploding clit...

* * *

The Oath had become a mantra. Marion spoke it hastily, over and over, to keep treachery from snaking its tendrils in her mind.

I am of the Covenance... Daughters ascending... Speaker of the Truth-

It was pointless.

Sensations flowed back in her head like a river.

She stood in a meadow. The tree leaves rustled in the wind. The afternoon sun dipped a little farther west, shedding warmth down her back.

The grass was soft under her naked heels.

Almost as soft as Emily’s tongue-lapping.

She tried to shift her hands, found them caught in the woman’s hair. She sighed in a moment of weakness, grinding her pelvis against the nuzzling between her legs.

Marion wanted to lay down. She could spread wider if she did. She could stretch her legs back, part her labia open like a flower, and let Emily dive deeper inside her.

Her body refused to let her.

She arched her back, feeling her tendons cry in protest as her weight shifted for a moment. She caught a glimpse of Kate, still lying quietly on the grass near the bench, her hand now rubbing the juices of her climax all over her mound. The girl’s head was cast on one side, her hair spilling on the patch of lawn. She stared blankly in Marion’s direction, absorbing the sight of Emily’s mouth working its magic.

The Truthspeaker smiled while the breeze caressed her engorged nipples. She briefly wondered how she could shed all of her clothes without remembering she’d done so. Emily flicked her clitoris with a practiced twirl and made the thought vanish.

“Welcome, Marion. So good of you to join us.”

A delicate hand feathered over the dip of Marion’s lower back, and traced a finger down the curve of her ass. The flash of recognition shook Marion’s out of her trance, and back into the fractured reality of her ongoing peril. Her lungs fought for air as she swayed on her feet, but Emily’s steady hands clasped her hips and kept her from collapsing.

“Claudia??”

Marion’s voice was childlike, empty of the fear that should have colored her tone. The sharp rise of the last syllable was filled with elated disbelief.

Another shudder came as the finger trailing her ass slid deeper, probing her anus with loving attention.

A petite, dark-haired beauty strolled into view, holding her chin high to allow her wide-set eyes to meet Marion’s.

The long curls were still raven black, but styled differently than Marion remembered. The candid stance, too, was unmistakably different, far more comfortable and self-assured, with a touch of immodesty hard to reconcile with what she recalled of the docile little thing who had been presented to the Circean Council two years ago.

Claudia glared back at her with shrewd eyes of emerald-green. She withdrew her finger from Marion’s ass, and slid her hand upwards.

“Mistress is pleased to see you got this far. She was hoping the Covenance would move against Her soon... She is so glad you saved Her the trouble by dropping into Her lap.”

Marion stifled a groan as Emily’s pussy-licking magically followed the rhythm of Claudia’s every word, searing them in her mind in letters of white-hot flame. She creamed on the devious tongue snaking inside her when she heard lap, and gave into the ripping thunder of her orgasm.

“Oh yes... Mistress is very pleased, Marion... can you feel Her guiding Emily’s tongue? She is rewarding you... it will be the first of many... if only you’ll open yourself to Her...”

Marion resisted the mental probe. Her hiss came through clenched teeth. “I am of the Covenance... Daughters ascending...”

“Speaker of the Truth... Keeper of the Ways, Teacher of Blissful obedience...” Claudia interrupted with an insidious smile. “I remember the Oath as well, but do you think empty words will spare you from what must be?”

Treason to the order? Marion thought. Never!

“The Covenance is the best hope for our future, Claudia. There is no other way for the Daughters. Try to remember.”

Emily’s mouth ceased its travails upon Marion’s sex for an instant, and the Truthspeaker struggled to collect herself. A glimmer of hope surged inside her.

It was snuffed out by the sound of cruel laughter. “There is no true ‘way’, Marion,” Claudia rebutted. “The Covenance would have us believe otherwise, but its purpose has already been achieved-it has insured the survival of The Daughters to present times. We may be strong once again, but we’ve been tainted by the patriarchy, embracing philosophies of conflict, embroiling ourselves in meaningless struggles... it has gone on for centuries... so much time has been lost...”

Marion shied away from blasphemy without bothering to mask her revulsion. “Rogue Daughters have no vision, Claudia. I sought them out in all corners of the world-all of them wish only to indulge themselves. They have no discipline, no strength or purpose. They have no wish to bring about Ascension. They must be taught the way of Truth, as you must be taught... again.”

“You forget the Covenance itself is hopelessly flawed. Sondra was pursuing her own agenda as she mentored me.”

She sneered in contempt. “One of the most trusted in the Order, Marion... and She was betraying all of us even as she brought me here, convinced she had found the key that would allow her to enslave us all. She seduced rogues and made them loyal to her alone.

“How many more Truthspeakers play their own games in shadows, Marion? Can you be that blind?

Claudia’s words came quickly, filled with profound awe.

“Joanna has taken all of this away. I have been touched by her-I see what we are meant to be...

“She doesn’t fill us with Her Song... the Song has always been there, in all of us. With every voice that joins it, it grows more distinct. The single notes are meaningless and unimportant... what matters is the change... the rhythm... the music... the rise of the choir that seduces... that compels you to join it and lose yourself in it...

“...until we are One...”

Marion tried to ignore the rising moans from Kate and Claudia, while Emily renewed her oral assault.

“The Daughters of the Covenance will come to understand, Marion” Claudia said reassuringly, “just as you will.”

Her gaze fell to the kneeling Emily. “Is she ready?”

Emily’s tongue lashed around Marion’s clitoris one final time, her lips smiling in satisfaction.

“Yeeeesss.”

Claudia’s fingers gave an affectionate squeeze of Marion’s ass cheeks, before slipping around her hip and attending to her pussy.

“Ahhhh, very good. Kate?”

The young girl instantly appeared at Claudia’s side, her breath quick with anticipation. Marion rode the hand in her pussy as hard as she could, and climaxed as she glimpsed a flash of metal, so fine and limpid as it curled inside Kate’s open palm.

A Silver Thread!

“Ahh,” Claudia observed, taking care not to slow her fingering, “You recognize the instrument, don’t you?”

Marion whimpered affirmatively.

“Sondra left it for us in her haste to depart, you see? Mistress Joanna was delighted to find such a treasure, once I explained its workings to Her.

“She has little personal use for it of course. The measure of Her Gift is beyond imagining, and the instrument is rather like a blunt tool when compared to Her divine touch. But the Thread’s amplifying properties have been useful in other ways. Mistress derived great pleasure in using it on a select few, turning them into mindless sluts quite literally unable to form any thought beyond the need to worship her...

“She also understands how useful it can be in teaching nascent Daughters to hone their own Gifts to perfection... Kate, for example, has shown remarkable progress ever since she began using it... haven’t you, my dear?”

“Yes, Claudia,” Kate agreed, slipping the ring connected to one end of the Thread around her middle finger.

“Emily has enjoyed using the Thread as well,” Claudia continued. “She loves to lick her little sluts into submission before clamping them and teaching them proper...”

Kate uncoiled the tiny chain, holding it between her outstretched hands. A small squeeze-vise was latched at the other end of the Thread.

Claudia pointed her chin to Marion. “Leash her.”

The young girl brought her nimble fingers down at once, and delicately pinched Marion’s clit between the silvery tweezers.

“Embrace the Truth of Joanna,” she added an instant later.

Marion’s entire frame jolted, the muscles stiffening as they responded to the influx of mind-devouring pleasure. Orgasms poured into her. She forgot about the Order. She forgot about her mission in this place. She forgot about Prophecy and Oaths and sacred tasks.

Satisfying Joanna’s merest whim was now the only thing that mattered. It was more than obsession-It was purpose. It was life.

“Can you feel her will shaping you, Marion?” Claudia murmured into her ear. “Not the touch of a Graced slut, but of a Daughter like yourself... ”

The words were lost on Marion-Kate was caressing the ring on her finger. Ripples coursed through the Thread.

The energy of thousand climaxes exploded in her clit.

* * *

Joanna Christensen offered a coy smile, lowering her lips to kiss the latest slut-puppet to fully Grace her fold. She enjoyed giving mayor Quinland a taste of her own juices almost as much as sitting in the older woman’s lap, soaking up the heat of their sweat-covered bodies. The massive, caramel leather seat which held them both creaked in protest as it dipped backwards, and Annette brought a foot up underneath the desk to avoid tipping over.

A shiver arched her toes as Joanna’s tongue slipped past her lips.

The pair broke the kiss and shared the warmth of their breath for a moment. Annette’s cheeks burned with the excitement of sexual discovery she hadn’t experienced since her high school days, a little over thirty-five years ago.

She hadn’t thought much about girls then, but she was too excited about her new life to worry about it.

She glanced around, studying the office with new eyes. Her exasperated sigh spoke of her determination to get rid of the shelves, the trophies, the desk, the flags, the cluster of plaques and laminated pictures besides that ridiculous gilded clock on the mantlepiece... but the sound escaping her lips became a soft moan as Joanna’s pussy rubbed against her thigh, and she knew the chair would have to stay.

She hadn’t made up her mind about Norman yet, though the novelty of having her ex-mayor husband stand rigidly in far a corner, trousers down to his ankles as he stroked his flaccid member, was already wearing thin. Gooey strings of pearly-white cum stained the carpet at his feet. Ash-gray features combined with the frozen grin twisting his lips, giving the impression that he suffered some kind of torment, but it was clear from his vacant stare that such a state of awareness was beyond him.

Annette decided a closet down the hall would do for the time being, at least until Mistress Joanna decided he was no longer needed to keep up a semblance of normalcy.

It was all fine by her of course. Hers was not the place to question.

Her was the place to kneel. Beg. Cum.

The intercom buzzed noisily on the desk. Annette reached for a button while Joanna kissed her earlobe.

“T-three l-ladies to seee Mistress,” Rachel’s distorted voice announced over the speakerphone. Her mouth was probably glued to the phone receiver, her breathing coming in static-laden rasps. Annette closed her eyes with a lustful smile, picturing the scrumptious brunette sprawled over her secretarial desk, her curled bangs bouncing in a tangled mess while one of her colleagues rimmed her ass ferociously.

“Let them in, Rachel, and cum for the glory of Mistress Joanna.”

The secretary’s ecstatic cries crescendoed sharply as the command triggered her orgasm. Annette’s pussy gushed in response to Mistress’ glance of approval.

The electronic lock gave an audible click and the door to the office swung open. Joanna untangled her legs and slipped off Annette, her bare feet brushing the carpet as she made her way around the desk. The sway of her naked hips was made sexier by the tight-fitting wool sweater she still wore, as if to cheat the world from the sight of her complete nudity.

Annette watched her Mistress settle against the other side of the desk, facing the door. Then her attention turned to the trio of women who filed into the office with their heads bowed.

Joanna parted her knees and leaned a hand against the mahogany surface of the desk.

The two girls, primly dressed in Fillmoore’s familiar uniform, came forth and genuflected at once. The shorter of the two, auburn-haired and athletic, wore a ring around her finger, connected to a string of silver that served as clit-leash to a nude woman who meekly followed behind.

Annette’s fingers immediately sank to her own pussy, eager for a taste of the pleasure she could glimpse on the chained beauty visage. This was the very face of surrender and obedience-dilated pupils hiding behind half-lids of dark eyeshadow, soft lips quivering as they spoke silent words of adoration, chin angled down in complete deference.

The tousled waves of ash-blond hair spilling forward failed to completely obscure her delighted smile at being paraded about.

“Well done Claudia,” Mistress began. “I trust you brought her here swiftly?”

“Yes, Mistress. Emily was dispatched to find the mother, in case she was left with instructions. Kate has leashed this slave’s will in the meantime, using the Thread.”

Joanna raised herself to her tiptoes and sat on the desk. She brought a finger down to her pussy, rubbing it softly as she focused her attention on the stranger.

“What is your name?”

The answer came in a breathless voice. “i am cunt-slave marion, Mistress.”

“And what is your purpose?”

“Mmmm... i exist only please You, Mistress.”

“What do you remember your former life, cunt-slave?”

“Only emptiness and disillusion, Mistress.”

“You do not miss the sisters of your order? You do not wish to return to them?”

marion bared her teeth. “I despise them, Mistress. I weep for them, and curse their lack of vision... their arrogance and hubris knows no bounds. They deny a Truth that is plainly evident.”

Joanna’s grin darkened. A wet finger pressed her clit. “And what Truth is that, cunt-slave?”

marion stepped forth and kneeled before Joanna with a reverent sigh. Kate stood obligingly beside her, like an owner waiting for her leashed pet to satiate its thirst.

Thoughts filtered to Joanna as marion’s lips came in contact with her pussy.

All of womankind shall live to serve You, Mistress.

she began to thrust her tongue inside Joanna. Waves of bliss filled her as she worked her mouth harder and harder against Mistress’ sex, feeling Her impending climax building as she drank of Her.

she hated the Covenance. she hated their presumption of greatness. With each lick, with each moan from Mistress, with each pulse of the Thread on her clit, it became clearer...

she held on as Joanna’s hips bucked. her efforts were rewarded as Mistress gushed all over her face.

marion fell back in a heap and succumbed to an orgasm of her own. her pinched clit screaming its pleasure as it swallowed all of Kate’s delight in seeing Mistress so pleased.

“Give me the ring, Kate,” Joanna called out from beyond the swirl of stars. “It is time for our new convert to take the final step.”

The pleasure continued to blaze in marion’s mind even as Kate slipped the silver band off her finger, putting it gently inside Joanna’s open palm. Long seconds went by, leaving the broken Truthspeaker to contemplate her impending fate...

Mistress Joanna will slip the ring around her own finger, she realized, and when She does, i will be Hers at last... transformed... elevated... a life of perfect submission... forever bound to Her bed... forever bound to Her cunt...

“Please,” marion begged in a feeble voice, ”please make me yours...

Joanna kneeled beside her, and stilled her thrall’s quivering lips with a kiss.

“I shall bring the Truth to the Covenance... I shall bring the Truth to all of my sisters,” she whispered to her attentive slave.

The words boomed in the emptiness of marion’s mind. i shall bring the Truth to the Covenance... i shall bring the Truth to all of my sisters...

Joanna smiled as she promptly slipped the ring around her slave’s finger.

Energy sizzled inside marion, swirling in a closed loop. her own Daughter Gifts burned the suggestion deeper and deeper in her psyche, the Thread amplifying its power with each passing second...

marion cried out without a voice-

clit finger clit finger clit finger

beheld infinity without eyes-

clit finger clit finger clit finger

and gave in to the power that engulfed her.

* * *

The very cornerstones of her mind had crumbled, reshaping themselves into an instrument of pure and unbending loyalty.

I SHALL BRING THE TRUTH TO THE COVENANCE... I SHALL BRING THE TRUTH TO ALL OF MY SISTERS...

she stood once more, eyes closed, arms to her sides. her body felt strange and new to her, as if alien to the soul which now inhabited it.

I SHALL BRING THE TRUTH TO THE COVENANCE... I SHALL BRING THE TRUTH TO ALL OF MY SISTERS...

The Thread had been removed, but nothing would erase the perfection of her thoughts.

I SHALL BRING THE TRUTH TO THE COVENANCE... I SHALL BRING THE TRUTH TO ALL OF MY SISTERS...

No other Daughter in existence could match the fire of obedience that burned inside her now.

I SHALL BRING THE TRUTH TO THE COVENANCE... I SHALL BRING THE TRUTH TO ALL OF MY SISTERS...

her lashes swept open like curtains of velvet, and she gazed upon the Goddess of her universe.

The final reckoning was drawing near.

she would enslave the Covenance.

There was no question.

No doubt.

No uncertainty.

-Fin-