The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Queens Knight

It started when we met Dj’ing an adult internet radio station. I was a switch, she was a Domme, and instantly in her I found a kindred spirit. We talked, both in public rooms, and occasionally on yahoo or in pm’s. Over time we built a friendship I valued. But little did I realize I was falling for her, deeply, the whole time. Eventually we ended up playing Third life together and that’s where it got interesting. That’s when I realized how much I had fallen for her, how much I trusted her, that I wanted her to be my Mistress, to dominate me. How much I wanted HER to be the one in control.

Now for me to give up control, is something of a singular moment. I don’t do it often. I am mostly Dom myself, I am a hypnotist, I am a very aggressively independent person. This was reinforced by the painful memory of how thoroughly bad things got in my marriage when I let my ex wife take control. But for some reason I felt comfortable and safe with my Mistress. I felt loved. And I let myself surrender to that feeling. Since then that feeling, safety, happiness, has only grown. She knows and accepts my Dominant side, though I do not – could not Dominate HER. In fact, even this story is being written at her command, though I wished to write it as well.

Forgive me for rambling, but my style or writing has always been with me as the Dominant, so I felt an explanation for the role reversal was in order. I felt a need to show her, as she will be the first, and depending on her wishes, perhaps ONLY one to ever read this story, just how special she is to me, how much I love her, how TOTALLY I am hers, to use, to love, to command.

Mistress, and any other readers she allows, please accept this as a work of love, a work of faith, a show of my utter submission, and my complete trust in you.

Dire

I’d just recently taught her hypnosis, using one of my subjects for demonstration and training purposes. I’d been aching for her to use it on me. I’m not only a hypnotist, but also an excellent subject, and with her I craved it, she was my Mistress, my muse, my raison de continuer. She owned me, even without it, body and soul, and I wanted to give her even more power over me. In fact, little did I suspect, but how I LONGED for, exactly how much control she was going to take.

It had been a long tiring day. The servers had crashed twice at work due to an idiot accepting an email attachment with a major virus. As the junior of the admins in my companies IT department you can guess who took the brunt of fixing that fiasco. It was a surprise then when I got home late and found candles lit all over the house, the scent of vanilla, my favorite scent, flooding the air. As I went through the house looking for her somehow she surprised me, my mischievious Mistress, getting behind me, coming up and putting her hands on my shoulders and giving them a rub as she nibbled my neck. She felt my tension, though she would have known even before that I was exhausted and frustrated from the text I sent explaining I would be late getting home.

Silently she reached up and unbuttoned the collar of my shirt, exposing MY collar, and snapped my leash to it. With a quite moan of surrender I immediately turned and kissed her softly before assuming my place kneeling at her feet. Looking down at me she ran her fingers through my hair, almost as much grey now as red despite my relative youth, her fingers sending a pleasant shiver through me, and whispered one word, “Follow”, before leading me to our room. In our room she has set up yet more candles and incense.

Quietly she stripped me, down to the last stitch, leaving me naked and vulnerable before ground tying me and standing before me, she paused a moment and then undressed slowly removing her skirt, then her blouse, till she stood before me in only stockings, fishnets, corset, and jewelry, a golden necklace with a simple charm around her neck glittering with gold and small stones, the charm dangling between her luscious breasts. The look on her face was a mix of Pure Mischief and lust. Picking up the remote from the nightstand she started the stereo playing a soft mantra she’d recorded, barely audible. It seems she had learned full well from me the value of mantras and subliminals.

Leaning back, relaxing, I left them flow into me, quietly she whispered “relax my slut, my little bitch, relax, breathe slowly in, slowly out” making use of the most basic induction technique I had taught her. She, like myself believed in the elegance of simplicity. Futher she knew how badly I had been wanting this and that using a simple technique, one I could easily have resist had I wanted to, was in and of itself a turn on as it confirmed the willingness of my surrender. She relaxed me, deeper and deeper, until I was so deep. I’d never been this deep before, sitting there listening to her, accepting, obeying. As a test she moved forward and wrapped her wonderful breasts around my face. She knew full well that unless otherwise commanded I usually would like, nibble or caress them, that even when commanded to let them be I always moaned with the effort it took me to not caress them when they were that close. When she was satisfied that I was under fully she backed up and sat on our bed.

This was it, the moment she began my hypnotic programming, knowing my desires, my kinks, knowing the depth of my desire to be Dominated by HER. She whispered each command, each trigger into my ear slowly, making me repeat each three times.

From now on when I say Rock hard your cock will harden and remain hard for a period of two hours, unable to cum until the end of the two hours unless commanded, do you understand my slut?

Yes Mistress

Then repeat it three times little hypnowhore, each time sending you deeper

Slowly I repeated the command three times

From now on you will cum, no matter where we may be, anytime I say the words my little cumslut, do you understand?

Yes Mistress

Then repeat it three times for me my little slut, accepting it more with each repetition

From now on when I say the words, sleepyminded toy your mind will go to sleep, leaving you thoughtless, mindless, obedient but remembering nothing when you awaken except that you were a good obedient slut for me, do you understand?

Yes Mistress

Repeat it three times, relaxing more each time

From now on each time I touch your spine, at the base of your ribs, you will immediately kneel and kiss my knee, no matter where we may be, unless it is when we are making love my pet, do you understand?

Yes Mistress

Repeat it three times then my little submissive love, craving it more each time

From now on when I say everyones sub you will instantly become submissive to all others present at the time I say it, until I say otherwise, this being for when I must punish you or chose to have fun with others as well, understood my precious whore?

Yes Mistress

Repeat it three times then slut.

From now on when I say human cross you will stand, feet apart, arms spread, unable to move anything but your head, as if tied to a cross in our room, until I say otherwise. Understood my love?

Yes Mistress

Repeat it three times, knowing I love you my pet

From now on every time I bite your neck when you are stroking yourself you are to hit the sweet spot on your cock and hit it with each bite, understood my pet?

Yes Mistress

Repeat it three times then hitting the sweet spot each time

From now on whenever I say the words, tranced out little lover you will instantly drop into trance, going deeper each time, relaxing more, for further instructions, do you understand my slut?

Yes Mistress

Repeat it three times my love going deeper each time

From now on when we make love, unless under the effects of one of these triggers you will cum ONLY when I cum, not before, not after, do you understand my little slutbag?

Yes Mistress

Then repeat it three times for me whore, knowing how precious you are to me.

After that she took me deeper, relaxing me, caressing me with her hands, kissing me, telling me what a good little slut I was and how much she loved me. She went over all the commands again, reassuring me, sending them deep into my helpless mind. She reinforced them, reinforced me, made me hers even more than before. She made sure I knew I was loved and valued, she made sure I knew my place, and she then awakened me, a devilish glint in her eye, and whispered, “now lets have some fun my ROCK HARD little slut”

To say that night was special would be a gross understatement. Since then she has hypnotized me many times, sometimes letting me remember what her commands were, sometimes making it a surprise. She takes impish delight in surprising me with commands I didn’t know were there, and in petting my hair or punishing me as her mood, and what I need at the moment dictate, making love to me as I am rock hard, teasing me In ways I am forbidden to mention in THIS story though perhaps she will allow in a future one. Ours is a very special relationship, built on love, filled with trust, lust, mischief, and fun. Mistress, for ordering this story written I thank you, I love you more than you know, and I am yours always, mind, body, soul, but most especially, heart.

With love my Mistress
Dire