The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at Internet websites other than The Erotic Mind Control Story Archive without the author’s permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“Queen”

Written By MindBender

Copyright © 2001.

* * *

When I think back to that night, I still don’t understand how or why it all happened. Who was she? What did she want with me... with us? Why did she choose me? And just what kind of power did she... I mean, does she really possess?

Confused? Yes, of course you are. You don’t know what she did that night. How could you? Unless maybe she’s visited you, too. Probably not. Whatever.

I remember that night so well. I remember trying, trying and failing. I just couldn’t do it. Despite my willing it not to happen, I couldn’t stifle that last yawn.

I remember looking up at the clock on the wall of the law library. It was quarter past 11 p.m.

I always knew that as the youngest partner in a major law firm I’d have to work a little harder to show I had what it takes, but this was ridiculous! I had been at work for over 17 hours that day. By that time, I could no more interpret legal statutes than I could decipher some ancient language on the wall of a pre-historic cave.

All I wanted to do was go home. I was so thoroughly exhausted, the only comforting thought I could muster was plopping down in my bed and closing my eyes.

Midnight. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, I was walking up the stairs to my bedroom. I couldn’t wait to take my clothes off and hit that pillow. I was so tired that it didn’t even bother me that Leah, my wife and the one true love ever in my life, was out of town on business of her own.

I recall that when I reached the bedroom, I switched on the lamp on the nightstand. That’s when I saw her.

She was standing silently on the far side of the room. She was dressed in a flowing silvery suit that showed off her voluptuous body quite clearly. She was like no woman I had ever met before. Even just standing there she had an aura I found both alluring and intimidating on some instinctive level.

And like any lawyer worth his shingle, I didn’t intimidate easily.

On her right arm she wore an odd looking bronze bracelet. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. It was covered with symbols I didn’t recognize, and in the middle was some kind of jewel, big and bluish-purple.

Was it the light from the lamp, or was the jewel glowing?

Who was she? Had I stumbled in on a burglary? Wow, if all burglars looked like her, maybe I’d have to start leaving the front door unlocked...

‘How stupid I am,’ I remember thinking as I stood there frozen, facing her. ‘Stop fantasizing like some 16-year old and figure out what the hell’s going on here’.

I eventually found my voice. The questions erupted one after the another.

“Who are you? What do you want? How’d you get in here?” I tried to make my voice sound strong, resolute, but my words were tinged with fear in my own ears.

She didn’t answer right away, she just smiled with those deep red lips. A seductive and yet chilling smile at that. When she finally answered, it came softly, full of confidence.

“How I came to be here is not important. Concern yourself with it no further. As to my identity, I am.... your queen. And what I want is you.”

Her smile widened, revealing her pearly white teeth.

I was freaked out. “My queen... want me?” I blurted out weakly.

At that point, I wondered what my beautiful wife would say about that! I couldn’t guess at the answer. The situation, so surreal, mixed with my exhaustion, was overloading my ability to reason, to act.

As I stood there stunned, I only vaguely recall noticing the woman’s arm rising up, and the jewel growing brighter...

I was totally unprepared for the bolt of energy that seemed to shoot from the bracelet through her fingers... directly towards me.

Suddenly I felt dizzy, wobbly... totally paralyzed in mind and body. I immediately lost all awareness of time, location, self.

The next thing I recall was hearing her sexy voice again, as if from very far away.

“You may come to me now.”

Slowly, involuntarily, my feet began propelling me towards her. My mind and body felt as though they were moving through quicksand.

Then, after what seemed an eternity, I was standing face-to-face with her.

I noticed the arm coming up again out of the corner of my eye, and saw the jewel moving towards me. Next think I knew, a numbing cold sensation formed in the middle of my forehead.

“Connect,” the woman said. I felt the cold begin to force its way into my head. My eyelids flickered briefly, then steadied.

“Connect.” The frigid force inside my head grew stronger. Again, my eyelids flickered, a little longer this time.

“Connect.” I suddenly felt an overwhelming weariness, and my eyelids slid closed. After a few seconds, they slowly reopened about half way.

She was in my mind.

Then more words from the woman... filtering into my mind, becoming my thoughts. They were readily accepted.

“I am your queen. You are my slave. You are my possession now. Listen carefully...

“You want to obey me... you need to obey me... you must obey me.”

The cold intensified.

Obey her. Yes, of course.

“You want to serve me... you need to serve me... you must serve me.”

Serve. I will serve her.

“You want to please me... you need to please me... you must please me.”

Please her. Always. Fully. Totally.

My mind felt frostbitten. So cold.

“You want to satisfy me... you need to satisfy me... you must satisfy me.”

Satisfy all of her desires. Yes.

“You want to love me... you need to love me... you must love me.”

Of course.

My mind... like ice.

Then she removed the device from my head. It was incredible... Suddenly I felt refreshed, renewed, invigorated. Not a trace of the bitter chill remained.

I felt like a good slave ready to obey the queen he loved.

“Undress,” she then ordered.

Without an instant’s hesitation, I took my clothes off. Within moments, they lay bunched in a pile on the floor.

She was now also naked. How’d she do that so quickly?

Again she lifted the bracelet to my head. “Connect!” she said. Again my eyes closed, then slowly reopened. The chill returned.

“I am your queen. Listen and obey.” Her eyes were hungry.

“Think about sex. Think about sex. Think about sex. Sex... sex... sex. You want sex... you need sex... you must have sex.”

I quickly became erect. For the first time in my life, I wanted another woman worse than I ever wanted Leah. I wanted my queen so bad... I knew I would die unless I consummated my love with her.

“Think about sex. Think about sex. Think about sex”

She then removed the bracelet and sat down on the edge of the bed. “Join me,” she whispered provocatively.

In a flash I was sitting next to her. As I marveled at her beautiful nipples, I realized my cock was hard as granite.

“Kiss me. Love me... obey.” My lips slowly moved towards hers...

...Then I paused, suddenly remembering the words ‘love’ and ‘obey’ from my marriage vows. A faint glimmer of doubt then resurfaced in me.

“Obey! Kiss me.” She was very insistent. I felt her arms pulling me toward her.

My lips met hers. They were full, soft, delicious. It was like kissing heaven.

After a moment I pulled back, but her gaze made my stop my retreat.

“Again!".

The next kiss was longer, more passionate. Her tongue thrust its way into my mouth. My arms reached out and embraced her.

After a couple more kisses like this, she told me to stop. Her hand brushed gently over my cock, and my body shuddered.

She then used me to become more aroused. First she had me massage her breasts, then suckle her lovely buds. When she was ready, she allowed me to gently rub the area around her clit.

All the while, she kept repeating that I was hers and that I would do everything she said.

I wanted to jump her and thrust inside, and cum buckets inside her.

But she had other ideas.

“Kneel before me.” Of course, I did as I was commanded to do.

She spread her legs, exposing herself to me. “Now, look at my pussy. Look very closely.” My eyes became fixed on her beautiful damp slit.

Her fingers gently spread her lips apart. A drop of love juice fell on to the sheet.

“Inhale my scent. Inhale it deeply. Deeply.”

I took in her intoxicating odor. Like musk and perfume, intertwined.

“I know you want my pussy. The more you look at it and smell it, the more you want it. As you inhale, you know you want to taste it. The more you smell it, the more you want to taste it... to rub your tongue through my lips and over my clit... over and over again until I cum... You want nothing more then to make me cum and taste my juices.”

By now I was pretty much oblivious to anything but her scent and her voice, which instructed, “Begin.”

But not completely oblivious. From somewhere, a very distant voice told me that this wasn’t right.

Was it Leah’s voice I heard?

My head leaned slightly forward, then retreated.

“Stop!” I her say in a sharp tone. I halted my withdrawal. I felt the cold sensation on my forehead again.

“Connect!”

“I am your queen. I own you now, body and soul! You belong to me, me alone-no other. You will obey me always, always obey me-me and no other!”

The other voice quickly faded into nothingness.

“At this moment, there is nothing you desire more than to make your queen cum. All you can think about is making me cum.”

The cold faded.

“Now, continue. Pleasure me!”

My head moved forward, lips parting. I spread her outer lips with my tongue and thrust my way inside. I soon found her swollen clit. I began sucking it, licking it, kissing it, pulling back, pushing forward, going faster, faster...

She directed my actions with her hands, tightly gripping the sides of my head.

Finally, she came, her torrent drenching my face and the sheets.

For several minutes, I licked her flowing cum. Then she leaned back on the bed, and told me to join her.

Smiling, she then laid back and spread her legs apart.

“Again...”

She used me to orgasm at least a dozen more times that night.

But that wasn’t all. About four in the morning, she told me to roll over on my back. She mounted me, and I soon knew the meaning of pure ecstasy...

I’ve thought a lot about that night since then. I never did tell Leah; she found out first hand when she returned a few days later.

Turned out our queen sought the worship of women as well as men.

Leah and I now share a new kind of love, an overwhelming love for our queen. We now devote our lives to her in everything we do.

I’ve quit my job as a lawyer; now I work in a job with more reasonable hours. It doesn’t pay anywhere near what I earned at the firm, but it pleases our queen, which is all that matters.

Goodbye for now, my friend. Farewell.

Perhaps someday when you return home late at night, she will be there waiting for you.

I hope so.

THE END