The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quarantine at his Girlfriend’s

Matt had had enough.

A 27 year old accountant, Matt had moved into his girlfriend’s apartment in Seattle in early March. He was a lanky and easy going man who happened into his profession by way of networking. By contrast, Natasha would come off as the more anal retentive of the two in many areas. She transitioned seamlessly from the over-achieving teacher’s pet to teaching English at the local private school. They both loved to unwind and Natasha found Matt’s fun loving charm a match despite a seemingly opposite match. Likewise, Matt was crazy about Natasha. So, despite only dating for 6 months, Matt moved his life into her apartment when a city wide lock down became imminent.

Matt, however, was not crazy about Lauren, Natasha’a roommate. Lauren was a 25 year old project manager at a publicity company. She was more laid back than Natasha’s at times uptight personality, yet somehow a much more commandeering presence. She had a curvy stature and deep brown hair. A vocal feminist, Lauren had full body hair and was known to skip a shower. Matt was known to get into more than one drunken disagreements with Lauren over trivial political matters, but since moving in, had been on his best behavior.

Matt offered to pay rent, which was needed since the girls’ third roommate had fled to her parents’ house upstate. They converted the third bedroom into an office with two desks. In addition to good health, the apartment had been spared from the financial turmoil of the time and both Matt and Lauren continued to work from home.

The arrangement was fine at first, but the charmed feeling of a sleepover soon passed. Lauren still viewed Matt as a guest even two months into the quarantine. Though Matt paid rent, Lauren was not really given a vote on his staying and would have preferred to enjoy Natasha’s company to herself. Microaggressions grew to more blunt comments, and the all three inhabitants started to feel cabin fever getting to them.

The final straw for Matt was when Natasha began to grow out her own body hair. Natasha had beautiful curly, light brown hair that lightened to a near red in the summer sun. It was getting that color already as there had been very little option for activity other than sit in their small yard to read or work out. The curtains not matching the drapes was actually something that Matt privately enjoyed but the new armpit hair and the possibility of a fuller bush following that was over the line in his mind. Natasha pleaded that she promised to give it a try after constant pressure from Lauren.

Not wanting to start WW3, Matt insisted that Natasha tell Lauren that she felt uncomfortable with it, as well as one or two grievances Matt had wanted Lauren to address. Chief among them was Lauren’s increasing intervals between showers and the ensuing body odor.

Natasha wanted peace in the house, but was generally displeased with being the middle woman for Matt’s fight. She gave way his role rather quickly in the “talk” with Lauren. Lauren was furious with Matt for trying to “control” Natasha or her own behaviors and began a plan to reduce his standing and place within the household.

Working in the same space, it wasn’t hard for Lauren to gain access to Matt’s computer during his 3 coffee trip of the day. Lauren’s latest client had experimental technology with subliminal audio that blew past all notions of morality or legality. Such was the world of modern advertising, a bemused Lauren thought.

She ran the program Friday with a random vanilla suggestion—to go bowling. Despite the lockdown and legwork needed, Matt insisted on emptying all of the bottles in the house to set up a makeshift bowling game that night. Lauren could hardly contain herself. She had always got off on the power she had over men, and seeing Matt give way to her suggestion got her more wet than she had been in weeks. She had already preloaded the files to play the next week, with each day a more aggressive progression to putting the mongrel in his place. The new workweek could not come soon enough.

You love long haired women.
Women’s hair makes them more feminine.
Seeing women’s body hair makes you think of their pussies.
Seeing women’s body hair makes you helplessly aroused.
You cannot fight your animal urges.

Matt finally logged off after an uneventful day of wading through an avalanche of weekend emails. The monotony of the lockdown made the trio establish traditions to keep some normalcy and sense of time. This meant that Matt got a Lauren-free date night in the living room with Tash, but also that Sunday night would be Ladies night and he would butt out. Natasha was set to talk with Lauren about her crazy war on men and the ensuing hair debacle. Matt was hopeful that a freshly shaved Natasha would want to test drive her returned smoothness. Although -

Although, he thought, there was something distinctly sexy about her hairy pussy. Some primal raw femininity. Jeez, he thought, I must be starting to have Stockholm syndrome.

At dinner, Lauren wore a purple sports bra. Her armpit hair was thick and he instantly wondered about the thickness of her bush. Trimmed, he bet, but absolutely full. He wasn’t wild about the smell after her workout, but he wasn’t about to risk household tranquility necessary for his night with Natasha. He washed up as they played a day old crossword. The lovebirds made their excuses for an early night.

Matt nearly lunged at Natasha the second their door closed. Off went the shirt over her head as he cradled her onto the bed. He was focused on making out with her but he had to check and- yup, there was still some armpit hair. Yet, rather than be disappointed, he somehow found himself more aroused and impassioned. He ripped off her bra and-

“Matt, what the fuck!” Natasha exclaimed. He had ripped a bra once before in their courtship, which she had found hot. She didn’t know where this was all coming from today though, but was soon swept away by his kisses. She knew he had been annoyed by her lack of shaving, but she had gotten so sleepy talking to Lauren about it last night that she forgot to bring it up.

Matt did not seem to mind in the slightest. He was harder than he had been in a while. He took her with a vigor and abandon usually reserved for when they had the apartment to themselves.

Lauren did not mind the noise, as she vibed herself to the sound of her increasing grasp on the household.

Confidence is attractive.
Confident and assertive women are so hot.
A woman who tells you what to do allows you to focus on your attraction to her.
It is so relaxing and arousing not having to worry about what to do or think.
You find dominant women irresistible.
Eating pussy is so god damn hot.
You will do anything to eat pussy, you pussy slut.
Eating a dominant women’s pussy is the best sex.

In the evening, Matt clocked out feeling a bit more exhausted than usual. Tuesday meant following up on unpaid invoices, a thankless task of having to berate and bluff consequences to tardy clients. He was quite good at this aspect of the job, but throughout the day, he seemed to have lost his feel for it.

Their newest client’s accountant, Heather Mitchell, had been blasé about their unpaid bills. He followed up with her in the afternoon and her reply left him speechless. “Please do not reach out again. Surely, your energy would be better spent contributing to work that needs to be processed than complaining about what you don’t have. I’d hope a company as successful as yours has something better to do than to badger their newest client and endanger their business.”

He felt the familiar pang of anger, but it quickly gave away to a much more curious emotion. She had been more than a little right, and being put in his place by her was kind of hot. Nah, it was more than that, he thought, something about her assertive manner was downright sexy. She had been right and he really should be using his energy elsewhere, he thought as he started to blush.

At dinner, he had gotten over it and complained about it to the girls as Natasha washed up in the kitchen.

“Ha,” Lauren exclaimed, “she should have just told you to suck her clit, you whiny little taxman dork.” Matt never would have normally taken this, but he was too busy with the instant imagery of Heather demanding he eat her out. Embarrassed by his growing erection, he contended “You would never dream of using that type of language at your servile PR job Laur.”

Lauren smirked and ripped out her phone., thrilled to see him fall into her trap. “Mr. Collins, if you think we will settle for that weak retraction, you can eat my pussy,” read the email. Matt was stunned, totally unaware of its fabrication. Now, he was imagining Lauren grinding a nameless suit’s head to climax, his hard on starting to stretch his pants under the table.

Natasha re-entered the room to the tense scene. She asked if they wanted to watch a movie, but luckily, Lauren suggested a game of cards. Matt was relieved that she had bailed him out, but wondered if she knew of his predicament under the table.

Lauren was pleased that the hypnotic suggestions worked so quickly and effectively. She did not want to risk her progress by having the lovebirds fight, especially with the hypnotic suggestions she gave to Natasha Sunday’s night. Lauren offered refills on their drinks and opened up another bottle of wine, until all present staggered off for the night.

A wine emboldened Natasha looked longingly at her tipsy and tired boyfriend. “Matttttttttt, why don’t you let me do the work tonight?”, she grinned. Matt could hardly register a complaint, with the over-consumption alcohol taking the edge off his natural vigor. He laid back on the bed, with her standing over him like a Goddess. So hot, he thought.

He almost never ate her out, and she had never truly minded before. However, ever since Sunday (and her forgotten talk with Lauren), Natasha had been fantasizing about riding his helpless face. She slowly climbed on top of him, until she sat squarely on his face. FUCK. His muffled moans and yips under her lit her on fire. The head she had received in the past had always been a bit lacking, but now that she had taken control, she was going to want this all the time. Her instinct took over as she grabbed his head by the hair to pull him deeper into the right spot, right there and yes, YES!

Women’s smells drive you wild.
You want to stick your snout and inhale forever.
Women’s scents make you immediately aroused.
You are obedient when you are aroused.
Women’s scents make you immediately obedient.
You are aroused when you are obedient.
You are aroused because you are obedient.
You are obedient because you are aroused.

Matt awoke Wednesday morning with a wicked hangover and an aching boner. His face was covered in pussy juice, and he hurriedly showered off the smell before running into their flatmate Lauren. What a crazy night, he thought.

He proceeded to file new 1099s and update tax addresses for most of the morning. He ate a crisp BLT for lunch and enjoyed the warmth of the late May sun. Their lockdown lunch spots had been carefully chiseled out for the illusion of space apart from the other housemates—Matt on the front lawn patio, Natasha on their back deck and Lauren sunbathing on the back yard grass.

By the time he returned to work, he got a whiff full of the smell of womanhood, but not the same one he had worn this morning. Lauren had apparently gone without showering for a few days once again and came back sweaty from her lunch in the garden sunshine.

Damn, Matt thought. He was at a wits end about this weekly occurrence but something was distinctly different about it this afternoon. He had become rigid at the smell, which he contributed to his blue balls from his encounter the night before.

As if this wasn’t bad enough, Lauren kept asking him to do things for him. Pass the stapler, she said. Hand me the toner cartridge, she commanded. Each encounter brought him closer to her personal space and smell, and he held back every urge to sniff the air like a mutt in heat. He didn’t notice anything strange about the frequency of these tasks, but was more focused on her reaction. He felt happy each time she thanked him, even more so when she did so by name. He was glad he was doing a good job helping her. He hadn’t even gotten through his emails but once was still buzzing from her sultry “Good boy” he had earned 15 minutes ago. The emails seemed stuffy and the last one he answered left him feeling quite indecisive. He just couldn’t focus today, so he might as well be more helpful to the demanding Goddess who put him to better use. Goddess? Jeez, he thought, I really need to get off.

Matt cooked dinner on Wednesdays as this was the girls yoga night. He usually made simple tacos but Lauren’s offhand comment about desiring a fancy risotto had him babysitting the meal with attentive care. The girls emerged from the door living room and—Oh My God. The smell. That heavenly smell. Matt instantly became weak at the knees as the ladies emerged in skin tight yoga gear from an extra long workout.

“We tried Hot Yoga today,” Natasha reported matter of factly. Matt couldn’t reply—he was too stunned and turned on by these creatures of pure femininity. He began serving the plates and Lauren asked for the cheese from the kitchen. Then she needed a new fork for the one she dropped, then a refill, then Natasha needed a refill. Finally, Lauren informed Matt that he should just stand by while they ate in case they needed anything. The girls finished and moved to the living room, leaving Matt to eat his cold meal and do the washing.

Matt sat on the sofa next to Natasha, who snuggled up despite her workout grime. He uncomfortably shifted his erection and asked if anyone needed the shower. Natasha noticed and teased him “Oh, seems like someone likes how I smell.”

“Is that so?”, laughed Lauren. “Come here boy, see if you like my smell.”

Matt thought she was kidding, but after an uncomfortable silent few seconds walked over and smelled the back of her outstretched hand. He moaned loudly, as both women laughed. What the fuck is going on, Matt thought, starting to panic.

“Oh, don’t worry your pretty little head boy.” Lauren smiled. “Just come here and smell my armpit while I program some more of your new life and SLEEP.

Women are attractive, smart and dominant.
Women are superior to you in every way.
You live to serve them and make them happy.
You want to be their loyal pet.
You feel more comfortable on your knees.
You need to be on your knees for women.
You want to obey women.
You want your owners to tell you what to do.
You want to be their mindless plaything.
You want to be their dog.
You are their dog.

Matt woke up. Fuck, he thought, that’s multiple blackouts in the same week! He looked over lazily at Natasha sleeping. She was so attractive, it was stunning. He nestled closely to her, smelling her hair as his erection poked her thigh. She smiled sleepily, “Down boy. Go fetch me breakfast before you do the laundry. And don’t forget the sheets!” Matt sprang to life, having never done their laundry before. He was so proud to be a part of her life, to be trusted and used to do her errands. He was the luckiest boy on Earth, he thought.

After breakfast, Matt was quite busy with work. He had decided to ask for some time off. He felt he could be more useful around the house and was finding it was quite hard to keep up with the work without any supervision. Matt had always been a follower, he thought to himself, and it was much harder without someone telling him what to do, much too stressful.

It was one of the reasons he loved his best friends Natasha and Lauren after all. They were always there to look out for him and help him make the important decisions in life. All his decisions really.

In fact, that’s what he was doing right now. Matt was compiling a list of all the assets, passwords, accounts and important financial documents so that the girls could help him rework things for the lockdown. He had already asked for a sabbatical from work, but it was really important to stay at his desk and listen to his music the rest of the afternoon.

His knees did start to ache though. His computer chair had broken so he was working on the floor with his laptop and his headphones. It was oddly comfortable. He was so glad to have almost finished work. Soon, he could see Miss Natasha again.

That’s weird, he thought. For a second, he had dreamt that he had actually fucked her before. Crazy obviously, but it seemed so real, as if it really happened but it was just out of reach. They had met and even dated once or twice before allowed him to eat her out. Only if he was good enough of course. What an amazing friend.

He was allowed to serve Miss Natasha’s friends too, to his incredible luck. He looked over at Miss Lauren who sat contently on her seat. More like a throne really. Matt was a little scared of her, which she had told him was quite natural. She was imposing and so beautiful and erotic, of course, incredibly arousing. She was so dominant and he wanted nothing more than to make her happy. He had always been a submissive little bitch after all, and finding women to serve like Lauren was a fantasy come true.

Finally, he got changed into his favorite housework attire and got to work on dinner. He got out of those tight, restrictive clothes and into nothing but an apron. With the chicken in the oven, he turned to cleaning the bathroom. Miss Lauren slapped his ass as she walked by. Feeling so exposed turned Matt on endlessly. His precum became to stain the apron, and he worried that he would make more mess than he was cleaning.

After serving the meals, his friends allowed him to kneel to wait on them instead of standing as he did the night before. He was thankful for this small kindness, not least of all because he could see the ladies’ divine curves as they walked back and forth to the kitchen. Miss Natasha fed him some chicken from the table, and once they put all the food away, they put a bowl of leftovers on the floor. They always say a meal tastes best if you cooked it yourself, and Matt agreed. This was the best meal he had ever tasted. He devoured it so swiftly, it never even crossed his mind that there was no silverware provided.

Thursday night was movie night. Matt typically picked an art house film with some dudebro accessibility, hoping to impress the girls with his taste. Luckily, the girls made the decision tonight. He hopped on the couch next to Miss Natasha, who quickly scolded him. “Down boy! I’ve told you a million times you’re not allowed on the furniture. These are for your Mistresses only!”

Matt was crushed by letting down Mistress Natasha. He sat at their feet and watched the film until Lauren rose her foot out. He began to massage her foot. It was the most incredible piece of flesh he had ever felt. If only he could sneak a taste…

He licked and looked up. “Go on, you know what to do,” Mistress Lauren said without bothering to look down. He began to worship her feet for a half hour before moving onto Mistress Natasha’s.

Finally, Natasha slowly parted her legs to reveal her hairy, wet pussy. The glistening temple smelled strongly of the most beautiful scent he had ever known. Matt dove in with a passion of an animal dying of thirst. One, two, three climaxes! Matt was so happy as his cock dripped. Every time he heard his owner cry out, his blood flooded with dopamine as if it was he who had orgasmed.

“Here boy!” Lauren mocked. Matt looked up to see Mistress Lauren in her full glory for the first time. She was truly Eve, a woman in the most ideal and natural sense. Dominant, sexy, commanding, Feminine, divine. Matt crawled over on his four legs and ate her as she towered over him. Time seemed to stand still and stretch on endlessly simultaneously. He had never known such ecstasy, His pussy was all he had ever wanted, he would do anything, ANYTHING to please his superiors, to worship them.

“You can sleep at the foot of the bed tomorrow mutt, tonight I need to finish programming your Mistress.” Lauren instructed. “SLEEP now boy. Tash, come along to the bedroom.”

Matt dozed off as he heard the bed start to rock in Lauren’s room…

Mutt woke up. His owners walked out and smiled. Mutt smiled. Owners happy, mutt happy. They reached out their hand and he licked it. They were so beautiful. Mutt wanted to make him happy again, he wanted to lick their special place. Mutt wanted, no, needed to please his owners.

Epilogue

Vicky, the forgotten roommate, returned home to find her roommate’s boyfriend in a collar in the living room.

“What the fuck, not again” Vicky exlclaimed. Lauren had done this twice before they had met Natasha, but she had sworn not to make any more boys into boytoys unless they were Lauren’s pets to begin with. The blankness in this boy’s eyes suggested something more complete than one of Lauren’s little mindfucks though.

“Vick, you need to understand, the tech was just so cool, and he was just so annoying, and I just couldn’t help it” plead Lauren, trying to make her case. Vicky needn’t know that she had worked her magic to make Natasha her bi-slave and co-owner, Lauren thought. Well, not until she played Vicky some new tracks.

“Sit down and I’ll tell you all about it. You see your lateral orbitofrontal cortex becomes less active during sex, which controls reason, decision making and value judgements…” Lauren droned on. It was all so boring Vicky could hardly pay attention, especially with the music playing. She was getting sleepy but she really wanted to pay attention so she tried to focus on what Miss Lauren was saying.

Mutt meandered into Miss Natasha’s room. “Matty Slave,” she commanded. They had programmed two modes in him, the pussy eating pet dog and the submissive male who more closely resembled the man she fell in love with. His IQ was still a bit lowered, included with his obedience and fetish programming, but Natasha still found this to be her preferred slave setting. “You have been such a good boy for me. I’ve decided to reward you.” Matt knew this would not mean an orgasm for himself but something much better—he could taste her sweet, sweet pussy.

Matt could never get enough.