The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quarantine

by Pan

6:

“Jesus, Li, it’s only been three weeks.”

“Guess it just hit me hard,” the Asian man growled.

For the most part, he was able to control his temper. No fewer than nineteen people had remarked on his arms that day alone, and so far he’d managed to avoid snapping at any of them.

It was his libido—that was the real struggle.

Back in Deltasol, Li had been happily married with three children—girls, all of them. Regulations typically limited families to two children, but Li had been given special dispensation after his brother’s death. They’d been trying for a boy, but Li had never been disappointed for a moment by his youngest, Tulip.

Looking after three children had all but killed the sex drive of Li’s wife, and Li had grown accustomed to taking care of his own needs.

In quarantine, however, Li was quickly becoming aware that masturbation just wasn’t going to cut it.

To begin with, the rows of beds meant that one never got a moment of privacy. Li hadn’t thought of himself as a particularly private person, but after accidentally letting out a groan during a late night solo session, all the blood had rushed to his cheeks, and he’d vowed that he wouldn’t embarrass himself like that again.

The showers were communal, and so that just left the toilet. At first, Li had tried visiting the bathroom an extra time a day…but then Domination had hit, and suddenly once a day wasn’t enough.

He suspected that if he didn’t have duties, he would literally spend all day in the bathroom. Cumming would relieve his balls for a moment, but it wasn’t more than a few minutes before the urge returned, the churning in his stomach that told him he wanted to get off…no, he needed to get off.

Li needed to fuck someone.

And to his horror, he’d realized that morning that he was becoming decreasingly fussy about who.