The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam: North West

Ch. 07

* * *

QT:NW is the start of an official Spin Off for the Quaranteam universe originally created by CorruptingPower. You do not need to have read the original series to enjoy this one, but you really do need to start from the beginning(I really suggest you read the original though, it’s great!). Fans of the original should be pleased to know CP has approved the story and the continuity. This chapter includes elements of mind control through chemical substance, anal, squirting (like, a lot) and MFFF group sex.

* * *

The reunion between Miriam, Leo and Erica was even briefer than what she and I had. Miriam had only met them that one time when she had returned stateside a few years ago and took the time to come find me. We’d taken Miriam out drinking in Portland, and the next day she’d flown out for wherever her next posting was.

What struck me was how easily Miriam could switch between her casual demeanour and ‘Serious Officer’ personality—I wasn’t sure what she’d been doing since Germany and the ‘incident,’ but her voice and command had the calm confidence of someone capable of taking on any challenge.

The new introductions were a little more interesting. “Lieutenant Colonel Abarbanel, this is Ivy, who is partnered with Erica and I, and this is Danielle, Leo’s vaccine partner.”

“Nice to meet you both,” Miriam nodded with a soft smile.

“It is very nice to meet you aussi,” Ivy said, as usual slipping into bits and pieces of her native Quebecois french when the words were similar. Then Ivy surprised us by wrapping Miriam into a hug. Ivy was a small woman, and certainly the smallest of our weird little family, and Miriam had a couple of inches on Erica so it was almost like seeing a pre-teen hugging an adult.

Ivy went up on her tiptoes and quickly whispered something in Miriam’s ear, and Miriam’s face blanched and then she coughed, covering her mouth and said, “I see.” Ivy was grinning, and I couldn’t tell if it was just happiness or one of those more naughty grins she could get. I looked at Erica and she met my eye and shrugged with a mildly confused expression as well.

“Alright,” I said. “Erica, could you get the coffee brewing, and I’ll give the Lieutenant Colonel and Captain the nickel tour?”

“Sure,” Erica said and kissed me on the corner of my lips.

“Thanks, hon,” Miriam said. “We’ve been up since about 03:00 prepping for the day, though it looks like Harri and some of you have been up longer.”

“All night,” Danielle said with a soft smile.

“Shit, were you worried?” Leo asked his partner.

Danielle’s smile turned broader as she looped her arm around Leo’s. “Not at all, baby. Not at all.” She winked at me and then turned Leo back towards home and started walking away. It was hard to miss my dad’s 1911 handgun tucked into the back waistband of her pyjama pants.

“She seems like trouble,” Miriam muttered as Erica and Leo led Ivy and Danielle back to the RV compound.

“I think I might be in love,” the Captain chuckled.

“Captain,” Miriam said, chuckling in mild surprise.

“What?” Captain Bloomberg asked. “That woman could turn a straight-as-laces old school granny a little queer.”

“She’s not wrong,” I said with a smirk. “Dani is something else.”

“I’m assuming that’s your firearm?” Miriam asked, shaking her head at me and the Captain.

“She grew up as an Australian military brat before her father passed,” I said. “She’s firearms safety trained and borrowed it as a precaution for last night. To be honest, I think I trust her with it more than I do Leo with the bear shotgun.”

Miriam and the Captain glanced at each other. “Harri,” Miriam said. “I think this brings us into… let’s call it business, but the three of us know this is FUBAR already. This is technically federal land at the moment and everything is a grey area, but sooner than later it’s going to be considered an Air Force base even though it’ll look like a suburban neighbourhood. Exactly how many firearms do you have in your possession right now?”

“Well, I can show you my gun safe, or I can run you through last night. Where do you want to start?” I asked.

“The firearms can wait,” the Captain said. “Shooting incident first, then the protestors. That’s my advice, Lt. Col.”

I knew that tone well. It was the ‘I’m not in charge, but everyone here knows I’m in charge’ voice that practical members of the military used. Of course, it took a well-functioning relationship between officers for that sort of thing to work. There were plenty of dickwads who made rank and had to swing their dicks in every single situation. Thankfully, it seemed like Miriam hadn’t fallen into that trap as she climbed the ladder. She was in charge, but the shooting could be a legal matter and the protestors were definitely a legal matter, so while she was the Commanding Officer, the Captain was in the lead as the judge’s advocate and legal adjunct.

“Good thinking, Captain,” Miriam nodded. “Harri, why don’t you run us through it? We’ve gotten briefed, but you’ve got the firsthand knowledge.”

“Don’t skip anything,” the Captain said. “Give it to me like you’re making an incident report, MP.”

So I did. I walked them through the construction camp, outlining the situation and framing it as a military judgement call. The construction area and offices were the operating theatre and valuable assets, the RV compound was our base camp position, and the protestors were a potentially hostile force. I outlined my assessment of the situation as potentially dangerous, my reasonable preparations, and then my engagement report including my best estimation of timing between spotting the incoming potential hostiles, their approach, and my non-lethal engagement.

I was finished by the time we rounded the last temporary office portable. “You can just see where I was positioned up there in the tree line,” I said, pointing up the south hill. “About three yards right of that tree with the gap in its foliage. And the primary target was… well, you can see where he was.”

We stopped walking in front of the blue cloud that was sprayed onto the portable, the outline of a surprised person stencilled onto it. The paint can was still on the ground, its side ruptured in a gouge by my .308 bullet. It looked like I’d been an inch from missing.

Miriam eyed the shot from the position the person had been up to my sentry post. “Pretty good shot,” she said.

“I was happy with it,” I said. “Not so different from trying to cleanly hit a deer during hunting season.”

“Well, I’m just happy you didn’t decide to tag the fucker,” the Captain said. She’d been scribbling notes in her leather folder. “You didn’t happen to take recce pics, did you?”

“No,” I said. “I probably should have thought of that.”

“It’s fine,” she said. “Everything sounds like a clean shoot, and they were definitely trespassing with intent to vandalize or worse. Here’s what I’m thinking—you’ve been here since the land ownership changed, right Mr Black?”

“I have,” I nodded. “Not like there are many other places for us to go at this point, everything considered.”

“Right, that’s good,” Bloomberg nodded, then turned to Miriam. “Let’s just head any problems off by hiring Mr Black as a security contractor for the site. We can work a small stipend from the discretionary budget to make it official, and backdate the order a week. Put a rush on getting him the proper clearance and everything should be clean if someone gets the bright idea to try and throw in a lawsuit.”

“I like it,” Miriam nodded. “Any problems with getting some low-level security clearance back, Harri?”

“Is this necessary?” I asked. “I just wanted to make sure my people weren’t in danger, and this whole thing didn’t get blown even further out of the water.”

Miriam sighed and smiled at me. “Harri, who knows what kind of trouble they would have caused? Maybe it was just some spray painting, maybe it was breaking windows and trashing offices. Maybe it was vandalizing the heavy equipment. You took care of a problem for us, just let us take care of a problem for you.” Then she winked and nudged me with her elbow. “Besides, I still owe you for the last time you saved my ass.”

The Captain eyed the two of us but didn’t say anything.

“Fine,” I acquiesced. “There shouldn’t be any problems with a clearance background check as far as I know, unless Erica or Ivy are hiding some big secret.”

“Speak of the devils and they shall appear,” Miriam said.

Erica and Ivy were just coming around the portable carrying travel mugs of coffee for us, hot and steaming. “Wasn’t sure how you ladies took it so I snagged some creamers and sugar packets from the site fridge,” Erica said.

“We brought some café to your soldier men too,” Ivy said with a smile, handing the mug she was carrying to the Captain. “They are… how would you say? Facilement distrait, um… easily distracted?”

“They are, are they?” Miriam said, raising an eyebrow.

“Not their fault,” Erica quickly put in. “Ivy is a little tease and Danielle wasn’t much better.”

“Still,” Miriam said and turned to the Captain. “Maybe we need to start doing some counter-espionage training or something. Teach them how to spot a honeytrap and not think with their dicks.”

“Noted,” the Captain said, writing in her folder.

“I think we’re going to need to have a chat about being too flirty with strange men,” I said quietly to Ivy off to the side.

“Oh, no, Harri,” Ivy said, taking my free hand in both of hers. “I wasn’t flirting. I’m sorry, I just wanted to tease them- I don’t know. Fuck.”

“I told you,” Erica smirked. “I think there’s a spanking coming in your near future, Ives.”

Miriam sputtered into her coffee as she was taking a sip.

* * *

I gave Miriam and the Captain a brief rundown of the legal background after we gathered up the soldiers. One of the airmen stuck with the helicopter and the pilots, so for the long walk down the driveway it was me, the Lt. Col and Captain, and five airmen in full fatigues and appropriately armed for active duty.

Captain Bloomberg was fully aware of the legal decisions regarding the land, so she was more interested in my personal views on the opposition. I was truthful with her—the Band had legitimate generational and historical issues with my family, but the courts had cleared the slate legally speaking. There was little doubt in my mind that the likes of Kara and Feather would be too stubborn to back down even in the face of the military.

The din of the protest was already underway and it wasn’t even past seven in the morning. “They really are going at it, aren’t they?” Miriam asked. “Alright, masks on everyone.”

The airmen had never taken their masks off, so in reality it was just Miriam and the Captain who needed to put their medical masks back on. Then Miriam looked at me with some concern, “Where’s your mask, Harri?”

“I… don’t have one?” I said. “I’m vaccinated.”

Miriam stopped our little procession. “That’s not- Harri, what info did you get about the vaccine?”

“Not a whole lot,” I said. “Mostly just what Erica, Danielle and Ivy could remember.”

“Jesus H fucking Christ,” Miriam muttered and turned to the Captain. “Alright, we need to see if we can get some sort of review of what information is being given to the vaccinated. And we should at least be giving out a goddamn pamphlet or something.” She sighed as the Captain scribbled her notes in the folder, and then turned back to me. “Harri, the latest data is showing with two vaccinated partners your immunity is about eighty to ninety per cent effective, but that’s changing almost daily, and it’s a big margin of error. Put on a fucking mask.”

She snapped at one of the airmen and pointed to me, and the guy pulled out a medical mask from a pocket in his fatigues and offered it over.

“Well, when you put it that way,” I said with a bit of chagrin.

“It’s just a precaution,” the Captain assured me. “The research on these viruses is changing and updating weekly, sometimes daily, and a lot of what’s being announced to the public is being skewed by realistic necessity or political bullshit.”

“I just don’t want to see you get sick, Harri,” Miriam said.

“Hey, I’m not complaining here,” I said. “I thought I was in the clear, and I guess I’m not.”

“Not yet,” Miriam said. “Or not enough, really. Each partner you have will increase your immunity by several percentage points. They’re still running the numbers on what an optimal number would be.”

“Wait,” I said. “Does that mean I’m going to have more surprises like Ivy? She’s worked out well so far but I’ve been way too lucky recently and I don’t need the other shoe dropping.”

Miriam and the Captain glanced at each other. “No comment,” the Captain said.

“I’ll tell you more when I can,” Miriam said.

All masked up, we walked around the final turn and looked down on the organized chaos of the protest. More people had arrived since last I’d seen, and now there were close to two hundred protestors. I wasn’t sure what the current actual population of the Band was, but I knew if this kept up there would probably be double this number tomorrow or the next day. Especially if the media showed up.

The protestors took a moment to react to us, or really to the armed soldiers, and just like I warned their response was to get even louder. They also linked arms, getting even closer to each other, showing solidarity against the show of minor force. I saw Feather up on a big Native guy’s shoulders, shouting into the mic of a loudspeaker though it was hard to tell what she was actually saying.

We walked down to the line of construction workers. They were looking haggard and tired and were about thirty yards up the driveway from the protestors, who themselves had edged further onto the property as if they were being held back by a buckling, weakening wall. I nodded to the Foreman who had been left in charge. He was a big guy, but then they all were, with neck tattoos and the look of a guy who spent his non-working hours between the gym and the strip club. Actually, now that I had a good look in the light of the morning, each of the ten guys that Vanessa and her father Brent had left here overnight looked like the kinds of guys I wouldn’t want to meet in an alley. They were big, agitated-looking motherfuckers.

I gave the foreman a quick upward nod of hello, the universal ‘sup’ sign of recognition between men, and then leaned close and yelled through my mask and over the din, “You can send whoever’s doing the worst up to camp. Coffee’s on in the breakroom. Or they can stick around for the show.”

The Foreman nodded and turned to his guys, and two of them started trekking back up to camp after deciding they didn’t care about what happened next. The rest stuck around, grinning and joking between themselves.

Down at the picket line, Kara had come towards the front, as had Feather. Kara was staring at me and the military uniforms, while Feather was pacing back and forth and continuing to rally the shouting.

Miriam ordered her soldiers to spread out but not to raise their weapons unless there was a clear and present lethal threat. Then she started forward, signalling me to follow, and I sighed. I’d tried to make it clear that including me in this may not be the best idea for it to go smoothly, but apparently they didn’t care about smoothness at the moment.

Just like with me and with Brent before, Kara closed the distance and met us halfway, but when Miriam tried to introduce herself she couldn’t be heard through the shouting and chanting. An additional hundred people added a lot of volume. Miriam’s brow furrowed, and she gestured to Kara and the protestors.

Kara responded by shrugging, and I could just imagine the smirk under her bandanas.

And then we just stood there for about half a minute, neither side wanting to back down.

This is stupid, I sighed to myself. I gestured to the Captain, asking for her pen and folder, and she ripped out a clean sheet of paper and handed it to me on top of the folder.

Kara, you are really going to want to hear this, I wrote. I handed the folder back to the Captain and then passed the paper to Kara. She read it and rolled her eyes, then showed Feather who laughed behind her mask. Kara made a show of crumpling the note and flicking it at me before she turned to the crowd and raised her hands. Slowly the shouting died down to the dull roar of murmuring and talking.

“Miss Swiftwater,” the Captain said. “This is Lieutenant Colonel Abarbanel, and I am Captain Bloomberg. While we appreciate your usual right to peaceful assembly as per the First Amendment, unfortunately you are currently interfering with a military operation of national security. I must order you to disperse immediately.”

Kara and Feather looked at each other and burst out laughing again. “Yeah, no,” Kara said. “Nice try though. Harri, what the fuck even is this?”

“Kara, this is real. It’s happening. You need to listen,” I said.

“Sure, sure,” Kara said. “Say that all you want. Listen, lady, we don’t care that you’ve got a uniform—in fact, that makes us care even less. There’s going to be another hundred people arriving here in the next two hours, and then the media is going to start showing up. We’ve got calls into every local station in the state. You can’t stop this.”

“Actually, Miss Swiftwater,” the Captain said. “The media will not be responding to you. There will be no television crews. There will be no newspaper articles. The current pandemic has been declared a national emergency, and the Federal government has issued a gag order on all operations of national security, including this one. There will be no support arriving for you today. Now, I repeat, I must order you to disperse as you are impeding in a matter of national security.”

Kara’s eyes narrowed. “I don’t fucking believe you,” she said. “You can’t just throw out the First Amendment. We are peacefully assembling, and the media has every right to cover this story.”

“Every news agency of any repute has received the gag order and acknowledged their acceptance,” the Captain said. “This isn’t as uncommon as you might think, Miss Swiftwater. National Security trumps personal liberty. Also, your protest has directly spurred trespassing with intent to vandalize a Federal holding.”

“That’s some absolute bullshit,” Feather said. “We haven’t vandalized anything.”

The Captain looked at me, and I sighed.

“Did you hear the gunshot last night?” I asked, looking at Kara.

“Yeah, you fucking panicked at least a dozen people who were awake at the time,” Kara said.

“Well, that was me firing a warning shot, Kara,” I said. “At people trying to sneak into the construction yard. Keep your eyes out for one of your people painted blue this morning because I shot their spray paint can and it exploded all over them.”

Kara and Feather looked at each other, finally realizing that this might actually be some trouble they couldn’t just swagger around.

“This is your final notice, Miss Swiftwater,” the Captain said. “If you do not disperse this protest immediately, every single person is going to be arrested and hauled off. That is not the end to this that we want, but it is the one we will enforce if necessary.”

I watched it happen. Kara went from questioning to ‘fuck you’ in five long seconds. She glared at Miriam and the Captain. “No,” she said. “You want to break the law and open yourselves up to a lawsuit for infringing our rights? Fuck you. Go ahead and try arresting two hundred people. There are five cops for the entire county and one of them is part of the Band, so good luck.”

Miriam sighed heavily, shaking her head as she pulled a cell phone out of her inner jacket pocket. She tapped at it for a moment, then raised it to her ear. “Yes,” she said. “Yes. Do it.” Then she hung up and put the phone away.

“What, was that supposed to be scary?” Feather spat through her mask. “Our people have been subjected to terror and persecution for generations. Our land stripped from us, our rights as the proper caretakers of this land trampled over and over. You don’t scare us with your fancy uniforms and armed soldiers.”

“Feather, do you ever know when to shut up?” I asked.

“Fuck you, Black,” she said, and pulled down her mask and spat at me.

Miriam moved even faster than I could react. The spittle hit me on the shoulder. Feather hit the ground heavily, slammed there by Miriam as she grabbed Feather in an armbar behind her back. The airmen were around us only a second after, weapons half raised as the crowd of protestors started to react.

“Spitting is considered a form of assault even in normal times, but doing it during a viral pandemic?” the Captain shouted loudly to try and be heard by the protestors as well. “That is considered assault with a deadly weapon.”

“Harrison!” Kara said, eyes wide as she watched Feather get manhandled while she struggled on the ground. I wasn’t sure what she was expecting from me, this was of their own doing.

One of the airmen took over holding her down and Miriam stood up, brushing off her hands. “You have about thirty seconds to begin dispersing,” Miriam told Kara. “Anyone still here will be arrested.”

“Fuck you,” Kara said. “Arrest us all then.”

“Bet,” Miriam said, staring right back at Kara just as hard.

I just pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed deeply.

The trucks came in from both directions down the highway. Military olive green, they were transports that rumbled heavily with their beds covered. The crowd of protestors started getting rowdy when they saw the trucks, then started to panic when more followed and they pulled to a stop thirty yards up the highway in both directions and started spewing out people in hazmat suits.

“National Guard,” Miriam said to me and Kara as the roundup started. It was chaos. The national guardsmen were rounding people up at gunpoint and zip-tieing their hands, bunching them up into groups of about ten.

Protestors fled into their vehicles or darted into the trees on either side of the highway. It didn’t seem to actually matter to the hazmat-wearing guardsmen, though I wondered if maybe they were having trouble seeing through the big bulky masks they were wearing. Those protestors who got into vehicles had nowhere to go—the ditch of the highway was too deep to drive across, and trying to leave by road would have them driving into their own people just to reach the trucks parked across and blocking the highway. They got pulled out of their vehicles, either voluntarily opening the doors or having their windows busted up forcefully.

Kara tried running down to her people, but one of the airmen grabbed her and arrested her on the spot.

“I didn’t want this,” I said to her. She turned, part horrified and part desperate, to look at me. “Kara, I didn’t want this. I tried to warn you something like this was coming but you wouldn’t listen.”

“Fuck you,” she said. I could tell she was shaken. “This is illegal. You’re- I’ll- Fuck!”

The arrests only took about twenty minutes. I had to guess about fifty people tried to make a run through the woods. More than a few people tried to fight the national guard with their fists or their protest signs. No one got shot, thank God, though a few got tazed pretty good when they got violent. Kara was one of the last people to get escorted to one of the military trucks. She shouted at me some more, but I just tried to tune it out.

I’d loved her once, and I understood her. Fuck, I understood them all. They just weren’t being realistic. Most of them had never left the state, let alone the country.

The world was a big, bad place.

“We’re not actually going to charge them,” Miriam told me once Kara was gone. “The National Guard will hold them all for a few hours, feed them lunch, then transport them back to the Reserve. That’s why we didn’t particularly care about the runners.”

“That’s actually a relief,” I said.

“They’ll get strict warnings about coming back,” the Captain said. “Now they know we mean business and can do what we say.”

The construction workers were guffawing, enjoying the show more than I really thought they should, but then they’d had to stay awake all night keeping watch on the protestors. Once the main show was over, I told them they could head back up to the construction camp and they did with grins on their faces.

Once the last of the protesters, or those who didn’t flee into the woods, were in the backs of military trucks they all pulled away, and moments later tow trucks were replacing them. There had to be at least thirty of them from multiple companies. Soon thirty protestor vehicles were hitched up and getting hauled away, the rest left under the watch of a good twenty National Guardsmen still on the scene. Just like with the protestors themselves, the vehicles were going to get dropped off at the Rez rather than impounded.

“I’m not here to make things harder on these people,” Miriam told me as we started walking back up the driveway. “But we’ve got a job to do.”

“You’re being more fair than most,” I said. “We all know officers who would have thrown the book at them. Fuck, I can name a couple who would have charged them with treason.”

“I almost argued for it, actually,” the Captain said. “Technically what the leaders were doing could be considered sedition once they were aware they were interfering with a military operation.”

“But we didn’t,” Miriam said. “We’ve got more important things to do than fuck with the lives of people who feel like they’re getting the short end of the stick.”

With the business of the protest taken care of, I finally had a chance to talk to Miriam on the walk back up and actually catch up on her life. I’d known way back when I got discharged from the service that she’d gotten a sort of ‘golden ticket’ with a rank promotion and any posting she wanted as part of the hush-hush cover-up. When we’d met a few years ago in Portland she’d been vague about where she ended up—she was deployed ‘overseas.’ She was doing ‘interesting work.’ It was all the sorts of vague language that Erica and Leo had just nodded along to, but I knew was coded to say ‘I can’t talk about it.’

“Well, obviously I can’t tell you details,” Miriam said as we hiked back up the gravel road. “What I can say is that I took a transfer to Air Force Intelligence, and started working as a support officer in the SOC for the Pararescue teams.”

“Holy shit,” I said. “That’s super cool. Those guys are pretty gutsy, flying into combat zones to extract the wounded.”

“Well, it wasn’t just that,” Miriam said. “Pararescue takes care of a lot of weird things, but obviously the combat zones were usually the most stressful. So I was there for about six years at Captain and was in line for a promotion to Major and wasn’t sure what that was going to mean for my career in terms of the work I’d be doing. Then the pandemic started to get taken seriously in some specific circles and all of a sudden there were big shifts in Air Force command and projects. A whole bunch of women got promoted earlier than expected, and I got jumped an entire rank. Everyone was confused until information about Duo Halo got disseminated more thoroughly across the upper ranks, so it makes more sense now.”

“Wait, why does it make more sense? And Duo Whatnow?” I asked.

Miriam lifted a hand in front of her in an obvious expression of frustration as she slowly clenched her fist and breathed deeply.

“Adding it to my notes,” the Captain said unprompted.

“Harri, I’m not entirely sure how far I can go into details with you, so I’m going to be vague with details but give you the broad strokes, alright?” Miriam said.

“OK. Don’t risk yourself, obviously,” I nodded along.

“OK. So this pandemic—there are actually two viruses going on. The first one, the main one everyone in the public sphere has been worried about, that’s a respiratory virus. It’s like a common cold jacked up on steroids and armed with a machete. But there’s another virus that was less publicized and is entirely scarier. Much more deadly, and much more easily contracted. All the pandemic precautions in the world only slowed it down a little. The difference from the first virus is you also add PCP to the first virus and then tell it the human race called its mother a whore. That is the virus you got the test vaccine for, and I’m fucking glad you did because according to reports, it is much more dangerous for men than women.”

“So the Air Force pre-promoted female officers to get them deeper into the chain of command as a precaution,” I concluded.

“Exactly,” she nodded.

“Honestly, I feel a little left out,” Captain Bloomberg said. “There’s only so many rungs on the Judges’ Advocate ladder so I didn’t get a rank and pay skip.”

“Anyways,” Miriam said, rolling her eyes at the Captain. “I got the promotion and was told I was going to be put in charge of a new base up here in the Pacific Northwest, and I thought that was kind of lucky since I could try and get in contact with you again once I was settled to see if you were doing alright. Then I find out my orders got changed by someone way up the chain, and I was getting shunted to coordinate a housing project out in the middle of nowhere. Then I finally arrive in Portland and Captain Bloomberg is the first person under my command, and she runs me through the briefing and whose name is all over my documents?”

“Harrison Black,” I smirked.

“So now I’m wondering what kind of karma I racked up to get this assignment, or who pulled strings to put you and I together like this,” she said.

I chuckled and scratched the back of my neck. “How much do you know about OGAs?”

The story didn’t take long, especially since Miriam and the Captain knew a lot of the back half and background of it. By the time I’d finished talking about my visit from the Agents and the fast progression of everything we were just rounding the bend in the driveway approaching the construction camp and could hear the sound of a large vehicle coming up behind us.

We stepped off to the side and found a couple of large yellow buses coming up. The first one blew past us, packed to the gills with construction workers and surveyors, but the second one rolled to a stop and opened the door, letting Vanessa step out. The construction workers inside started cheering and banging on the windows at me, and more than a few wolf whistles cut through the noise as the guys got a look at Miriam and the Captain in their dress uniforms.

“Shut up, you gorillas!” Vanessa yelled back up the steps at them, and there was a round of good-natured laughter from inside. “We’ve got a fuckload of work to do to catch up for our deadlines. Put your peckers back in your pockets and get to work.” She slapped the side of the bus and the driver shut the door and pulled away.

“Vanessa,” I said as she turned to us. “This is Lieutenant Colonel Abarbanel and Captain Bloomberg of the Air Force. Officers, this is Vanessa Peters, the primary forewoman on the site.”

“Nice to meet you, Miss Peters,” Miriam offered her hand.

Vanessa shook it. “Yeah, you too. I’ll be honest, you’re a little above my paygrade to be dealing with. You probably want to meet with my dad Brent?”

“No, actually,” Miriam said. “Now that the hiccup has been dealt with, we need to be heading back to Portland. There’s going to be a hell of a lot of paperwork to wade through for this.”

“I’m already doing some stretches,” the Captain said, flexing her writing hand.

“Oh, I figured you’d at least want a full tour,” I said. “I thought Erica and I could give you a walking tour to see some of the best spots of the property.”

“I’d love to, Harri,” Miriam said. “And I’ll take you and her up on it next time. But everything is moving very quickly right now and I just can’t afford to take the rest of the morning off.”

“No, I get it,” I said. “It’s just nice to see you.”

“You too,” she smiled. “Look, here. Take this,” she pulled a card out of the inside pocket of her uniform jacket and got a pen from the Captain. She quickly scribbled on the back of the card and handed it to me. “That’s my direct line just in case there’s an emergency you think I need to know about right away. But I’ll be on site as soon as there are proper facilities available for me and my staff and I’m sure I can carve out some social time.”

“There are fifteen minutes three months from next Tuesday still open,” Captain Bloomberg quipped.

“OK,” I said, tapping the card against the thumb of my other hand. “But I’m holding you to it, even if it’s just one beer three months from now.”

“What, are you going lightweight on me, Black?” Miriam smirked. “We can do at least three in fifteen minutes, can’t we?”

Vanessa and I walked with Miriam and the Captain back up to the construction site proper—Vanessa stopping to tell me she was going to want an explanation for the big blue explosion on the side of the portable—and then it was a quick and formal goodbye as the Air Force headed back through the bustling crowd of construction workers towards their helicopter.

“You know she’s got a crush on you, right?” Vanessa said as we watched them walk away.

“What?” I asked. “No. Miriam and I met a long time ago during a tough part of both our lives. If anything we’re just a little trauma bonded.”

“Did you two fuck back then?” Vanessa asked.

“No, that would have been way inappropriate,” I said.

Vanessa snorted and shook her head. “You know, for a guy as old as you, you’re really bad at reading women.”

* * *

Things moved quickly and in a week the space where my house had once stood was entirely unrecognisable. More portables went up, including more networked offices, but so did the first of the worker barracks and most of the second one. Soon Leo, the girls and I weren’t the only people living on the property around the clock, and we even got word to expect the site to start getting some flood lights brought in and noise to go around the clock. Deadlines weren’t getting pushed back as things got more complicated, they were actually getting moved up.

It was mid-June and the summer heat was coming on in full. Other than doing the occasional property tour for new groups of surveyors getting onboarded my involvement in the operation had declined significantly. The reverse was that I’d actually gotten a contract emailed to me by Captain Bloomberg, backdated as they’d planned, hiring me as a security consultant. So I did what I figured was good consulting and patrolled the camp a few times in the evening when there were fewer people around, and occasionally did some ATV tours to check the further-flung corners of the property to make sure there wasn’t anything fishy going on anywhere. Taking Erica or Ivy with me, and us spending some personal time out in the woods, was just a perk of the ‘job.’

We’d fallen into a bit of a routine amongst the five of us. So far we hadn’t needed to move our compound again, though Vanessa had let us know we would be soon when the second Barracks was close to getting finished in a couple of days since people would be able to see over our ‘walls’ into the ‘yard.’ She’d already marked out where we could move to next and one of the tree-clearing crews working on pathing out where roads were going to start getting laid in was going to be retasked tomorrow to get our new spot cleared for us.

Usually in the morning I would get woken up by the smell of coffee. Ivy had quickly learned Erica’s preferred method of brewing—strong and fragrant—and I would generally roll out of our bed in the back of the RV and make my way to the front. Ivy liked to prance around naked in the morning, but this morning it had been Erica up front wearing one of her ripped band tees and a thong.

I’d kissed her and she’d hummed happily as she made sure the brewing coffee was finished and poured us both a mug while I stood behind her and kissed her neck and fondled her magnificent breasts through her shirt. Then we sat at the Murphey table and she pulled her thong to the side and sat down on my hard cock, sitting sideways in my lap as we drank our coffee and laughed quietly about the antics of a couple of the construction workers the day before, and how horny Ivy had been last night, and how we both wondered if Leo would get another match like we had with Ivy. Erica wasn’t sure her brother would be able to handle a second woman.

Then, when the first cups of coffee for the day were nearly finished, Erica had casually lifted off my cock and repositioned to face me fully, and we fucked properly with her arms around my neck so we could make out while she slowly bounced on my cock. It was a wonderful, lazy Saturday morning fuck that ended in me coming inside of her as she quivered on my lap while I palmed her ass cheeks and hugged her close.

“Mmm, I love watching you two together,” Ivy said, coming out from the back of the RV. She was slowly diddling her clit and was completely naked except for her tattoos.

“You could have come out earlier,” Erica laughed, still sitting on my cock.

“No, that was so sweet,” Ivy smiled, going over to pour her own cup of coffee. Unlike Erica and I, she was a milk and sugar girl. “Plus, now we have all day for me to take a turn as well, yes? So there is no rush to interrupt you two.”

“Come here,” Erica said, waving Ivy over. As the younger woman did, Erica stood up from my half-hard cock and urged Ivy down towards it. “Get your real wake-up juice before your coffee, babe.”

“Mmm, yes please,” Ivy grinned, going down to her knees as she took my cum-covered cock in her mouth. She let Erica take her coffee mug from her as she settled in a little closer, putting her hands on my thighs. She looked up at me through her long lashes as she slowly took me deeper and deeper into her mouth.

“Fuck, Ivy,” I groaned happily, feeling my cock coming back to full attention again quickly.

The banging on the RV door about five feet away startled me and Ivy ended up choking for a second and gagging as my slight lurch forced my cock against the back of her throat.

“Fuck,” I said, pulling it out of her mouth as she coughed again, blinking rapidly.

“Who the fuck is that?” Erica wondered to herself. “Didn’t Vanessa say this was supposed to be her first day off since work started?”

“She did,” I said, rubbing Ivy’s back as she assured me she was fine.

Erica went to the door and, almost as an afterthought, made sure to adjust the gusset of her thong to fully cover her pussy before she used the little tab to slide the blinds built into the door window a little way open to peek out. “Well, it’s her,” she said, then closed the blind and opened the door.

“Hey Vanessa, you’re looking hot today. What’s up?” Erica asked.

“Hey,” I heard Vanessa say from outside. “Thanks. Um, do you think I can come in?”

“Ummm,” Erica said, glancing over at Ivy and I. Ivy was still sitting on the floor between my legs, stroking my cock with one hand as she took a sip of her coffee with the other. She shrugged, but of course she would. Ivy had almost no sense of shame about her body or sexuality. “I don’t want to almost traumatize you again.”

“Are Harri and Ivy going at it in the back again?” Vanessa asked.

“Not exactly?” Erica said. “Are you comfortable seeing a live blowjob?”

“We can get dressed,” I said with a snort. Ivy made an annoyed groan.

“No, it’s- It’s fine, just let me in,” Vanessa said.

I didn’t even have a chance to cover myself with anything before Erica moved aside, pulling the door open more, and Vanessa stepped in blinking rapidly to get adjusted to the darker lighting inside the RV. She was dressed down, or maybe up, depending on your perspective. Gone were the long sleeve, ratty and worn shirts and thick jeans she usually wore on site for work. Instead, she had on a simple white tank top underneath a purple and grey flannel shirt that hung open, and a pair of black skinny jeans that had that manufactured-distressed look with all the holes through which I could see her pale skin and the colourful flairs of her tattoos. Funnily, she still wore her steel-toe work boots and had her hair up and back in a controlled but loose bun like she usually did under a hard hat.

“Um, hey Vanessa,” I said. “Breakfast isn’t ready yet, but you’re welcome to join us when it is.”

“Hey,” Vanessa said, blushing as she saw me and Ivy.

“Allo,” Ivy said, then had the balls to tilt my cock down to her lips and give me a little lick.

“Ivy, stop,” I said.

“Why? It’s just a blowjob, it’s not a big deal,” Ivy said, still holding my cock.

I covered myself as best I could with my hands and looked back at Vanessa. “I’m sorry about this, Vee. What’s up, is something wrong? We thought you were off today.”

“I am,” she said, biting the inside of her lip as she tried to figure out what to look at. She ended up sitting over on the bench across from the Murphey table and trying to look me in the eye. “This is- Fuck, this is about as weird as I figured it would be.”

“Just come out with it,” Erica said, sitting next to her and rubbing her back. “We’re all friends here.”

Vanessa took a deep breath and nodded. “OK, so, you guys know that we all know you’re fucking all the time, right? Like, we see the RVs rocking, we can hear you sometimes? Well, I catch most of that because I actually come to see you guys. I hear it a lot clearer, I’ve seen a lot more not even counting today, and sometimes I can literally smell it.”

“Fuck, Vanessa,” I said, seeing where this was going. We’d made her so uncomfortable in her own workplace! “This is so wrong, I’m sorry—”

“Nonono,” Vanessa said, holding up a hand. “You don’t get it. Every night I go back to that fucking motel. Before I got here I was in quarantine. Before that I was working on a major oil refinery expansion out in the middle of nowhere. I can’t play with anyone on the construction teams because that would just end up fucking messy as hell, especially when I’m in charge of shit. But I’ve had to listen to you guys fucking, or talking about fucking, or talking about the fucking you’re going to do when I leave. Look, I haven’t had sex in almost two fucking years and I’m horny as fuck. No strings attached, can I just have sex with you?”

I didn’t know what to say.

“Well, I’m interested,” Erica said. She was still rubbing Vanessa’s back and shot me an ‘I told you so’ glance. “You’re hot as fuck, and a cool chick. If you want no-strings-attached sex, we can make that happen. Do you just want Harri, or are you into women as well?”

“Um, I’m… curious,” Vanessa said.

“Mmm, I am interested in this too,” Ivy smiled. “But I think maybe I have first dibs on Harri’s cock. First come, first serve, yes?”

Erica snorted, and all three of them looked at me.

“Vanessa, a—”

“Are you sure?” Ivy mimicked me, putting on a ridiculously deep voice which her accent made even more funny. “Harri, she came all the way here on her day off. Of course she is sure.”

“I am,” Vanessa said. “And I swear, it won’t change anything else.”

I looked at Erica. “Is it safe with the vaccine?”

Erica slowly nodded, looking off as she tried to remember everything she’d learned so far. “Yes? They were really specific that a vaccinated woman needed to only have sex with their bonded partner. They didn’t say anything about it being dangerous otherwise.”

“So probably, not definitely,” I said.

“That’s enough for me,” Vanessa said. “Seriously, I’m fucking crawling the walls of my motel room every night. I need some dick, and to be honest, I think both of you are fucking hot and cool and if I’m going to experiment a bit it might as well be with you two.”

“Prove it,” Erica said, getting a little smirk.

Vanessa looked at Erica, then at Ivy, then at me. “Fuck it,” she muttered, and then took off her overshirt and peeled off her white tank top. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and her small breasts bopped pleasantly as she stripped off the shirt. Her nipples were little beads topping quarter-sized areolas and were already standing at attention. They were delightful even if they were small.

“Very cute,” Erica said.

“I agree,” I said. “Sexy.”

“Thanks,” Vanessa smirked with an obvious hit of self-doubt.

“If Ivy is taking her turn in line with Harri, how about you and I try out that experimenting?” Erica asked her.

Ivy, assuming this was permission for her to get back to what she wanted to be doing, turned and started taking my cock between her lips again.

“Um, OK,” Vanessa nodded.

“OK,” Erica agreed, then slowly spread her legs. “How do you feel about trying out your first pussy?”

Vanessa licked her lips, looking down at the thin scrap of soaked thong covering Erica’s pussy, and then nodded.

“Kiss me first,” Erica said, wrapping her fingers in Vanessa’s hair and pulling her closer. I watched, with my cock in Ivy’s mouth, as Erica pulled Vanessa half on top of her as they kissed. Vanessa hummed happily into the kiss and let her hands wander to Erica’s tits, pawing at them through her shirt. “Mmm, aggressive,” Erica said after the kiss. “I like it.”

“You’re hot as fuck,” Vanessa shrugged.

“Show me,” Erica said. “Get down there and eat my pussy.”

Vanessa slid to her knees between Erica’s spread legs, wide-eyed as she got close to it. “You’re so wet,” she said, running two fingers along the fabric of the thong.

“I’ve always been a girl who could get well-lubed,” Erica said. “But it’s gone up a notch since Harri.” She pulled her thong aside, revealing her bare pussy to Vanessa. She’d recently shaved her mound clean, calling it her ‘summer shave’ and promising me she’d grow it out in the fall so I could see her more natural for the winter. ‘If we all live that long, anyways,’ she’d joked.

“Fuck,” Vanessa breathed out, then leaned forward and took a long lick of Erica’s pussy ending at her clit.

“Mmm, yes, babe,” Erica moaned softly, grinning down at her. “Good fucking girl.”

Vanessa went in again, even more confident, and Erica shifted her hips a little and closed her eyes. “Oh, fuck, Ivy. She’s a natural little pussy pleaser.”

Ivy popped off my cock, which she had been nursing more than anything knowing I would want to watch the show. “I can’t wait for my turn,” she grinned.

Erica and I were almost mirrored, me sitting in the chair and her across the width of the RV from me, both of us with our legs wide and a girl between them. Vanessa’s ass, cupped in the second skin of her skinny jeans, was pointed my way.

“Do you like that taste?” Erica asked Vanessa as the girl dug her tongue deep into the older woman’s cunt.

“Mhmm,” she replied in a hum.

“That’s Harri’s cum mixed all up inside me,” Erica grinned. “He fucked me this morning already, so he’s going to take a long, long time when he gets to fucking you.”

Vanessa slurped off of Vanessa’s pussy. “Lucky me,” she said. “You two taste amazing together.”

The next few minutes the RV was just full of the sound of slurping and sucking as Ivy sucked my cock and Vanessa ate pussy for the first time. I could tell from where I was that Erica was enjoying herself, and I decided I wanted a bit more.

I pulled my cock from Ivy’s lips. “Go kneel next to Vanessa,” I told her.

“Okay,” she grinned, quickly spinning on her knees and taking up a position with her arms and chin on Erica’s knee, lined up right next to Vanessa with her cute ass pointed right at me.

I stood up and got behind them, and reached under Vanessa and undid the buckle of her belt and then her jeans button and zipper. She glanced back at me once but didn’t stop slurping at Erica’s wet pussy, though she did tilt her hips a bit to push her ass back at me more. With her pants undone I pulled them over her ass and down to above her knees, revealing her bare hips and ass and the fact that she hadn’t been wearing panties. Her pussy was lippy, with a sweet little line of inner lips poking out and flowering open from her horniness for the situation. She certainly wasn’t as wet as Erica could get, but her arousal was obvious.

Slipping my hand over her bare ass, I squeezed her left cheek with the tail of the American Traditional peacock tattoo on it. Her ass was somewhere in between the meaty perfection of Erica’s and the skinny, athletic rump of Ivy. I slid down further, running my fingers and palm between her legs from behind and cupping her mound hard, feeling her wetness seep onto my hand. Then I slid back and forth again, pushing two fingers into her.

“Fuuuuck yes,” Vanessa groaned happily and widened the stance of her legs as much as she could with her pants still around her knees.

I knelt down behind Ivy and slapped her butt with my Vanessa-wet hand. “Ready, Ive?” I asked.

“Always,” she said. “Fuck my ass.”

“Hmm?” Vanessa hummed a little in surprise. Erica kept her mouth in place with one hand on her head.

I palmed Ivy’s ass cheeks apart, revealing her asshole as she flexed it a little. I was already an old hand at this with her by now, and with the thick spittle she’d left from her blowjob I was soon sliding into her delectably tight chute.

“Fuuuuck, oui oui oui,” Ivy moaned happily as I stretched her asshole open again.

“Fingers now,” Erica ordered Vanessa. “I’m getting closer.” She was grabbing her own tits through her shirt, biting her lower lip hard.

Vanessa took the initiative and added some fingers to her work, sliding two in immediately and quickly adding a third as she started going to town on Erica’s clit. At the same time I palmed Vanessa’s mound again, sliding my middle finger inside of her and feeling her squeeze it in response as I slowly built up speed fucking Ivy’s ass.

“Fuck, I’m going to come,” Erica gasped. “Yes, fuck, do it like that you bitch. Finger me just like that.”

“You’re so fucking juicy,” Vanessa gasped, slurping at Erica’s natural lubricants oozing out around her fingers before returning to her clit.

“Yes, fuck. Suck my clit, fuck!” Erica said and pressed the heel of her palm down on her pubic mound. I knew what that meant, but I wasn’t sure if Vanessa was ready for it. “Yes, fuck, yes. I’m- I’m… fuck. I’m coming, I’m squuiiiiirting!”

Erica erupted, shooting three big globs of girl cum into Vanessa’s face and mouth and dousing her. Vanessa gamely took it, going so far as to open her mouth wide to accept it. “Fuck that’s hot!” she said and dove right in before Erica’s pussy had even stopped flexing from her orgasm.

“Yes, do it,” Ivy crowed happily. “Make her squirt again. Erica is so fucking hot when she squirts like that. Then I want you to do it to me, too. You will get a girl bukake before you ever get to fuck our man, yes?”

I slowed my fucking of Ivy’s ass to watch what was happening beside us, and Ivy took the chance to take the lead and started thrusting her ass back at me. She sat up, reaching up and behind her to bring me down into a kiss over her shoulder. “I want to sit on her face while you fuck my ass,” she whispered to me.

“Let’s make it happen,” I said and kissed her cheek, making her smile like a little girl on Christmas. She continued thrusting her ass back at me, almost grinding more than anything as she worked my pole with her tight little asshole.

Meanwhile Erica was gasping, and she pulled her shirt up and over her chest, giving her better access to her own heavy breasts as she started squeezing her nipples hard. “Fuck! You’re such a fucking natural,” she growled at Vanessa. “You weren’t lying to us, were you?”

“No,” Vanessa laughed, shaking her head. “I’ve just watched a lot of porn. Especially late at night the last couple of weeks since I started fantasizing about you three.”

I was still one finger in Vanessa’s pussy and started to slowly stroke it in and out, adding a second.

“Get Erica there again,” I said. “I want to see your makeup running down your face from her squirt.”

“Fuck, that’s so hot,” Vanessa said and looked up at Erica’s face. “Do it, give me a fucking facial. Make me drink your squirt. You taste so fucking good, you milfy sexy goddess.”

“F-f-f-uuuuck,” Erica groaned. “Get right on my g-spot again. Do it, you needy little cum drinker. Yes, right there. God, you’re such a fucking slut, coming to knock on our door to beg for cock and cunt. Is this what you want? Is this what you were looking for?”

“Yes! Fuck yes, I want it so bad, Erica. I want your come, and I want Harri’s big fucking cock in me,” Vanessa gasped between sucking her clit. She was ramming her three fingers into Erica’s pussy, digging for her g-spot again.

“Ye-aaaaaaah!” Erica grunted loudly, and squirted again, another three big gushes. Vanessa took most of it in her mouth, then even bent and slurped the spillage from between Erica’s ass cheeks and the leather bench seat.

I took my hand from Vanessa’s pussy and wrapped my fingers in her hair and pulled her away from Erica’s pussy and up to sitting high on her knees. She visibly swallowed her mouthful of girl cum and then opened her mouth in an ‘Aah’ gesture to show me it was gone. I laughed and pulled her to me for a kiss, tasting Erica all over her as she melded herself to my side and our tongues battled messily. I pulled her away from me and directed her to kiss Ivy too, which she did.

“Fuck, you’re all so fucking hot it’s not fair,” Vanessa said.

“Do you always fuck so nasty?” I asked her. “This filthy side of you is wild.”

“I mean, I like it a little rough,” Vanessa shrugged. “But I can honestly say this is the craziest, and so far the best, sex I’ve ever had.” Her makeup actually was starting to run, her mascara heavily smudged under her eyes and her lipgloss had that worn, mishappen look, but she looked fucking sexy as she grinned widely.

“My turn,” Ivy said.

I pulled my cock out of her slowly and pivoted, manhandling Vanessa to sit on her ass with her back to the bench seat. I lifted up Ivy the way she liked and sat her down with her knees on either side of Vanessa’s head so that when Vanessa tilted her neck back she was looking up into Ivy’s pussy. She immediately went to work sucking on Ivy’s clit. I took a moment to palm and tweak Vanessa’s little tits, mauling them roughly which seemed to just spur her on as she reached up and pulled Ivy’s hips down more heavily onto her face.

Erica was panting, and I stood up and leaned down to kiss her. “Having fun?” I asked as I did the same to her bigger tits as I just had to Vanessa’s.

“God, yes,” she grinned. “I told you so, by the way.”

“Yes you did,” I chuckled back. I quickly went to the sink and wet a cloth and wiped my cock off—anal with Ivy was such a regular occurrence that we already had a stock of them positioned there just for that purpose. I returned to the trio of women and Erica was laying on her side on the bench and opened her mouth at me. Smirking, I stepped forward and fed her my cock. “I was planning on fucking you again,” I told her.

“I mo,” Erica mumbled around my dick. “Jus’ wan’ed ‘oo loo’ ‘oo u’.”

“Since when do I need lube to fuck this messy, delicious pussy?” I asked her.

She spit out my dick. “Good point,” she laughed, and then stood up and bent over while standing. “Fuck me from behind, babe.”

“I fucking love you,” I said, and stepped up and got my cock into place, sliding into her again until her ass cheeks were pressed to my pelvis, buried.

“I fucking love you, too,” she said. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back harder against me, and then we were both fucking at each other in a slow, but hard and deep rhythm as we watched Ivy grinding down on Vanessa’s face.

“Lean me forward more,” Erica gasped to me, and we shuffled a little forward and she bent down further and tongued Ivy’s ass for a moment before sliding two of her fingers into her pussy. “Hey Ive, you ready to squirt all over our cum slut?”

“Fuck, yes maman,” she whined. Her tendency to slip further into French could be confusing at times, especially when she was asking for something and we couldn’t understand her, but I’d quickly realized ‘maman’ was a french term like ‘Mommy,’ just pronounced more like ‘mah-mon.’

Erica kept thrusting back at me, and this angle gave me a great peek at her asshole which I usually liked to tease since we hadn’t actually done anal together yet, but the view in front of me was way more enticing. I watched as Ivy kept grinding her pussy on Vanessa’s face, and Erica quickly fingered her hole in that ‘come hither’ motion to tap at the younger woman’s g-spot.

“Are you ready to drink down more girl cum, Vanessa?” Erica taunted her. “Fuck, this is going to be your third load and you haven’t even gotten any dick yet. How many should we make you take before Harri fucks your slutty pussy?”

“Mmmm-mmmm!” Vanessa hummed something unintelligible since she had Ivy’s clit currently in between her lips.

“It is coming,” Ivy squeezed out, then repeated herself breathlessly. “It is coming. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck! Bois mon jus, putain. You fucking putain!”

Ivy squirted, and it came out more like a rain of droplets than it did the gushes that Erica released. Vanessa’s mouth was wide open again as Ivy ground her clit against the other girl’s nose, and Vanessa caught most of it and swallowed.

“Fuuuck,” Erica said, standing up and pressing her back to my chest. “Fuck me fast, Harri,” she said. “I’m going to fucking come again and you hit just the right spot like this for me to squirt all over her again.”

This was starting to get a little ridiculous, but I complied since all three of them seemed to be into it. I fucked Erica quickly, her ass slapping loudly against me as I thrust short and hard. She stepped us closer until Ivy’s ass, which hadn’t left Vanessa’s face, was right in front of her and we were straddling Vanessa’s legs.

I reached around Erica and strummed her clit with two fingers, feeling her tense around my cock as she built into another orgasm.

Erica shoved Ivy’s ass forward and off of Vanessa’s face. “Open wide again for me, Vanessa,” she said.

Vanessa looked up at the two of us, her makeup now completely smeared, and stuck out her tongue as she watched my cock pummeling into Erica’s cunt from behind in full close-up.

“Yes, like that, like… yes!” Erica growled, and I pulled out of her as she tilted her hips forward. I didn’t stop diddling her clit, and her spurt of cum sprayed all over Vanessa’s face and chest.

Even while she was panting, leaning her back against me for support as my hard cock pressed into her ass cheek awkwardly, Erica immediately pulled Ivy back down to sit on Vanessa’s face again. Both girls accepted this readily and went back to what Erica’s cum shower had interrupted.

“Excuse me, my dear,” I said heavily, helping Erica step over Vanessa and sit heavily on the messy, wet leather of the bench seat. Then I sidled closer to Ivy and she helpfully reached back and spread her ass cheeks for me, and I slowly entered her ass again.

“Yes, mon amour,” she gasped as she relaxed her ass and let me in deep. “Fuuuuck yes, your cock is so fucking hard in my ass.”

I fucked Ivy insistently, wrapping my arms around her to pull her close to me as she pushed her cunt down on Vanessa’s face. “Are you going to come for me again? Are you going to come from my cock in your ass?”

“Oui, mon amour. Oui, oui, oui,” she stammered, humping back at me. “Fuck my ass so fucking good. Nnnn’yessss, take my ass. Prends mon cul et fais-moi jouir, mon amour.”

She was getting close, and I wanted her to push over the edge quickly because, to be frank, I was getting close as well and I’d already dropped one load in Erica already this morning so I was going to need some rest before Round 3 and I didn’t want to leave Vanessa hanging. So, to push Ivy over the edge, I decided to use her manhandling kink to my advantage. I let go of holding her to me with my arms around her chest and took hold of her by her mouth, forcing my fingers into it and doing the ‘fish hook’ move on both sides. I’d always thought it was a weird porn move, but Ivy began to pant and howl in unabashed pleasure as I stretched her lips at the same time I was stretching her asshole.

“Come for me, my fucking slutty little girl,” I said. “Everyone in the construction site can probably hear you coming with my cock in your ass.”

Ivy released, flooding Vanessa again as she came hard, and I kept pounding Ivy’s ass as she clenched through the orgasm. She went loose, and I let go of her lips and cradled her back against me, hauling her up and off of Vanessa and carrying her to the back of the RV and rolling her onto the bed. She was breathing, but I’d fucked her into this state a couple of times in the past two weeks—she was in what Erica called her ‘fuck coma.’

I came back out of the room. Erica was still lounging on the bench seat, one leg down on the floor leaving her crotch wide open to her fingers as she stroked her slightly swollen pussy lips and grinned sloppily at me. Vanessa hadn’t moved from her place on the floor. Her head was still back on the bench seat, and her eyes were closed as she panted hard. She was covered in juices from my two squirting partners—they’d both squirted for me before, but never like this.

I knelt down at Vanessa’s feet and slowly worked off her pants from her legs. She opened her eyes and looked at me, and I gave her a reassuring smile as I peeled the tight jeans from her ankles one at a time. Then I spread her legs apart, revealing her pussy to me from the front for the first time. She wasn’t clean-shaven, and was actually kind of messy. Her labia were clean as I’d seen when she was bent over, and were swollen with desire, but her mound was covered in a light bush that was currently wet and matted from the juices of Ivy and Erica dripping down her body.

Moving closer to her, I straddled one of her legs and leaned close, taking her throat with that American eagle tattoo in my hand and tilting her chin to kiss me. She did, meeting me voraciously, and hummed happily when I gave her neck a little squeeze and pressed harder against my hand. I pulled my kiss away and stared hard into her eyes as she met mine, challenging me to get her off. The hand I didn’t have around her throat dropped down to her cunt and I quickly started fingerfucking her, the sloshy sound of her arousal unmistakable.

I fingered her hard and watched as she challenged me with her grin and her eyes. Her body slowly tensed, flushing more as it jiggled from the harsh bouncing of my fingers in her.

“Are you going to come for me, Vanessa?” I asked her. “After literally drinking my girlfriend’s cum, are you going to get some release without me even needing my cock or tongue?”

“Fuuuuck you,” she groaned happily, pressing her throat tighter against my hand, choking herself for a moment.

“Do it,” I said. “Come on my fingers. It won’t be the only one. As soon as you come on my fingers I’ll fuck you. That’s the deal, OK? Let me feel this tight pussy of yours squeeze my fingers as you come, and then you can squeeze my cock for the next one.”

“Please,” she panted. “Please.”

“Get there,” I whispered, getting closer to her face with mine. “Get there for me. Fuck, look at you covered in fuck juices. Come for me, or I’ll go back to fucking Erica instead.”

“Mmmm,” she whined at that idea.

“Do it right…. Now,” I said, and kissed her hard again. She smelled and tasted like sex, and as I kissed her hard she came, whining and shuddering in my grip. I kept fingerfucking her through it until she’d stopped, and then pulled my fingers from her cunt and rubbed them on her face obscenely as she grinned.

“Is this what you wanted?” I asked her.

“Cock,” she said. “I still want your cock. Fuck me. Fuck me up. I don’t want to be able to walk straight.”

“Come here,” I said, and I stood while picking her up under her arms. She threw her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist, and I shifted her a little higher and then lowered her onto my cock in one swift move.

“Fuuuu-yaaaaow,” Vanessa grunted, her eyes rolling back in her head as my cock buried deeper into her than my fingers had. She shuddered heavily as her surprise orgasm ripped through her, but I didn’t wait for her to finish. I started fucking at her, rough and quick, not really caring about her pleasure so much as my wanting to get off. I used her like a fleshlight, and once she was seemingly in control of herself again she hung onto the back of my neck with one hand, her other clawing at my chest as we manoeuvred our balance as we fucked at each other in the awkward carried position.

“Fuck me,” she gasped. “Fuck me, Harri. Fuck. You’re so fucking good. You’re a fucking sex god. You’re fucking stretching me out so fucking good. I want to be such a fucking slut for you. God, do you want my ass too? You can have it. Just fucking take my ass if you want it. I’ll fuck you like Ivy if you want.”

“No,” I grunted. “Not this time. I’m close, and if I fuck your ass I want to take my time.”

“Fuck, yes puh-lease,” Vanessa groaned. “God, yes. Fucking fill my fucking messy cunt with your cum. Your girls covered me in theirs and filled my belly, now you fill my fucking cunt. Fuck, I wish I had a fucking womb for you to fill, too. I’d fucking let you do it.”

“That’s so fucking kinky,” Erica chuckled as she watched us, fingering herself openly now.

“Fuck yes it is,” Vanessa panted. She was writhing her body, working me with her hips and abs as we thrust at each other. “Fuck me full, you fucking- ungh! Fill my hole, Harri. I want your cum so bad. Cum so hard in my cunt that I taste it on my tongue. I want you to fill me and make me yours. Do whatever you want with me, you amazing fucking stud. Yes! Fuck, yes!”

“Um, Harri?” Erica said. She’d stopped fingering herself. “I think—”

“Fucking. Yes,” I groaned, pulling Vanessa to me and holding her lithe body tightly, crushing her to me as I came hard, dumping the entire contents of my balls deep inside her pussy. Every release sent shivers down my shaft and up through my spine as I was acutely aware that I was filling a woman’s cunt and she wanted it badly.

She came as well, writhing in my arms as her entire body clenched and released over and over. Her eyes were rolled back again and she slumped forward in my grip, her head on my shoulder as she rode her orgasm with little in the way of coherency.

I staggered sideways, my own semen-pumping orgasm receding, and I collapsed back onto the chair I’d started this whole visit from Vanessa in except this time she was naked and my cock was inside her.

“That was fucking amazing, Vee,” I said, stroking her hair as she rested against me in her arms.

She mumbled something I couldn’t hear clearly.

“What was that?” I asked her, but she didn’t raise her head or speak any more clearly.

“Harri,” Erica said, sitting up and looking at me with some concern. “What’s she saying?”

I frowned and shifted her forward in my arms. She was almost as loose as a rag doll, and Vanessa was mumbling with her eyes closed and a broken smile on her lips. “Im-ing. -mprin—. Impr-ng.”

“Oh, fuck,” I said.

“Fucking hell,” Erica swore as well.

“This isn’t supposed to happen, right?” I asked her. “Like, this shouldn’t be happening. It’s supposed to be safe.”

“I don’t know!” Erica said, letting herself panic. “I don’t know. What do we do? Who do we call?”

I could only imagine trying to call her father and explaining to him what had been going on. We could try and find the number for the Vaccine testing place, but I doubted it was publicly listed anywhere.

“Shit, fuck, mother cock sucker,” I muttered, slowly standing and carrying Vanessa to the back of the RV and laying her down on the bed next to Ivy. She kept muttering the broken, near-incoherent Imprinting line. I grabbed my phone and hovered in the little hallway outside of the bedroom and found the contact info I needed.

“Hey, Miriam? Yeah, sorry, but uh… we’ve got a vaccine-related emergency.”

* * *