The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quaranteam: North West

Chapter 4: Change of Pace, Change of Place

Leo was out of the house, which on second thought made me realize what I’d just done.

I’d fucked his sister, and we hadn’t really held back at all. If he and I had been hearing the ‘bzzzzt’ and soft moans of Erica masturbating I can only imagine the sounds that had been coming down through the old wooden timbers of the house.

“Fuck,” I sighed. Hopefully he had gone out to the workshop before we’d gotten started.

It was still the middle of the afternoon so I went back to packing. It was weird, sorting through everything in the house. Also fucking annoying because I didn’t even have many boxes to pack with, and I couldn’t exactly just run out to the liquor or hardware store to get some. It was strange—I’d lived in the house for much of my life, and I’d lived in it with Leo for the past five years, but I still found traces of my parents and grandparents I hadn’t thought about in ages.

It had to have been an hour or two later when Leo came back into the house. He had rings of sweat on his t-shirt and looked like he was ready to punch something.

“Hey,” I said. I was kneeling down in the living room, busy scooping old VHS tapes out from the back of one of the big cupboards. They hadn’t seen the light of day in probably twenty years, but I also felt like it was a waste to throw them out.

Leo just looked at me from the doorway, kicking off his boots.

“That was fucked up,” I said.

“Yeah, it was,” he said.

“You know I wouldn’t just pump and dump her,” I said.

Leo twisted up his face in revulsion. “Fucking of course not. Jesus, Harrison. You’re not an animal.”

“So why the fuck would you make her hold on to a high school agreement when she and I might have been good for each other, Leo?”

“She told you that?” Leo’s face dropped.

“Yeah. She did,” I said.

“She shouldn’t have. Not talking about it was part of the deal, too,” Leo grunted. He peeled off his sweaty shirt and threw it towards the stairs, then headed towards the back of the house. “Where is she now?”

“Upstairs. That’s another thing we need to talk about, but I’m not done with this.”

Leo was pouring himself a drink from the tap. My father had gotten a new well drilled a couple of years before I was born, and then when I hit high school we’d gotten a pump system—I still couldn’t believe we’d lived on hand-pumped well water until I was fourteen. Now, with a whole filtration system set up in the back shed we -

It doesn’t matter. It’s all going away.

That realization almost shook me out of the conversation.

“What’s left to talk about?” Leo asked me, leaning on the doorsill from the kitchen.

“Leo, I’ve always liked your sister. This whole thing just… forced the issue. You get that, right? She’s not betraying you. I’m not betraying you.”

Leo didn’t answer at first, buying time by taking a drink from his glass before sighing. “Yeah. I know.”

“So what are you pissed about?”

“Dude, she’s still my sister. And you’re my best friend. That’s not how this is supposed to go! She’s supposed to meet some guy that I don’t really like, but I learn to tolerate him, and we make fun of him together behind their backs and talk about how she could do so much better.”

“Why is that how it’s supposed to go?” I asked.

“I don’t know, man. That’s just- That’s how it was with my parents and aunts and uncles. My dad was an only child, but all my mom’s sisters settled for mediocre guys. My parents tolerated them, and I got to hear all the family gossip and that’s just how it was.”

“Leo,” I said. “That’s kind of fucked up that you would want that for Erica.”

“I don’t want it for her, it was just… Look, I hear how stupid and dickish it is as it’s coming out of my mouth, OK? But now it’s going to be you two. He-man and… I don’t know. Who’s the lady in He-man?”

“Dude, I have never watched He-man,” I laughed.

“Well, whatever. You’re you. She’s her,” Leo said. “By the end of this quarantine bullshit you’ll be together and I’ll be out.”

“Leo. You’re thinking glass-half-empty here,” I said. “Erica and I get together, what else does that mean?”

“I dunno,” Leo said. “What?”

“What does that make us?”

Leo blinked. “Brothers-in-law?”

He rolled his eyes, but I could see the smirk growing.

“Brothers, Leo. Even better than best friends. Better than best friend roommates!”

“Fine, fine,” Leo sighed. “OK, there’s an upside. Just don’t expect me to just… be OK with you two getting frisky everywhere or something. You can be happy or whatever, just not right in my face, alright?”

The sound of a car pulling up outside on the newly-widened gravel driveway crackled through the house. I stood up and headed for the door.

“What was the other thing?” Leo asked me. “Something about Erica being upstairs?”

“Yeah, yeah,” I said, slipping on my sneakers. “She’s in my room right now, kinda sleeping but not? This whole Vaccine thing has more to it, dude. Let me figure out what this is first.”

He grunted, giving me a questioning eyebrow raise and turned back to the kitchen to refill his water.

Outside I found the same blacked-out, now dust-covered, town car that had dropped off Erica. The door opened and I blinked hard as a woman I could only describe as a cross between an elf and an angel stepped out of the back seat. She had long, wavy brunette hair and a face that I could only guess had matched up with Helen of Troy, with soft, full lips and wide eyes with a playful spark. She was wearing a simple, baggy white t-shirt that looked like it belonged to a guy my size, and with her slight frame she was practically swimming in it but somehow she made it look like a diaphanous dress. I couldn’t even tell if she had anything else underneath it since the t-shirt came down low on her bare thighs.

“Hey there,” she said, grabbing what looked like a solid camper’s backpack from inside the car and walking over to me. When she got closer she only somehow got more beautiful, but I also saw… something. That look in her eye. The way her lips were slightly parted, and she was breathing a little more shallow. “You’re Leo?” she asked. She had an accent, but I couldn’t place it.

“No. Harrison. Leo’s inside,” I said.

She eye fucked me for a moment, took in a breath and breathed it out through pursed lips, then headed past me into the house without another word.

“God damn,” I said.

“Yeah, she’s running a little hot,” Agent Sourpuss said. She’d gotten out of the driver’s seat of the car and came around. “Got the shot at the same time as Miss Lacosta, but it turned out the guy she was originally going to be paired with got infected sometime in the past few days. We found him dead in his penthouse when we tried to drop her off.”

“Fuck,” I said. And not because of the story. The woman had walked up the front steps of the porch, slung her bag onto it and had been stripping off her shirt as she walked into the house. I didn’t see anything but bare back and a pair of tight booty shorts painted onto a slim, perky ass, but I was fucking jealous.

“How is Miss Lacosta?” The agent asked. “Did the bonding process work?”

“Um,” I said, shaking my head and turning to the woman. “Uh, yeah. If you mean she didn’t really tell us much but made it clear she needed sex, and now she’s upstairs asleep in my bed muttering ‘Imprinting’ over and over.”

“Good, good,” the Agent said. “Working as intended, then.”

“No,” I said, shaking my head. “Not good. I said she’s muttering ‘imprinting’ over and over. What the fuck is up with that?”

“Look, Mr Black, it’s a long fucking story. And one you’re not cleared for,” the Agent said. “I’m sure one day you’ll read a book about it or something. For now, just get out of my face. Alright?”

“You can’t seriously expect people to just go along with this. It sounds like… like—”

“Brainwashing?” The Agent asked. Then snorted and started heading back to her car. “I don’t have time to hold your hand through this. Like I said, just do what they say and enjoy your new fucking world. We’ll be in touch.” She slammed the door, the engine turned over, and she peeled out and drove back down the driveway.

“What the fuck,” I said. “What the fuck? What. The fuck?”

I headed back into the house and stopped before kicking off my shoes.

“Oh, fuck yes!” the woman shouted.

“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God,” Leo yelled.

They were upstairs. It hadn’t been more than two minutes.

I could hear them clearly.

Fuck.

Doesn’t have a problem when it’s not his sister, I thought, shaking my head.

I went for a walk.

* * *

I made dinner an hour later, and Leo managed to come downstairs to eat. He mumbled something about getting struck by lightning, but once he’d gotten some food in him he’d shrugged.

“I dunno, man. She just walked up to me, holding her shirt, and said, ‘Take me up to your room and fuck me.’ I didn’t even get her name. Now she’s doing that ‘imprinting’ thing and it’s freaking me out a bit.”

“Yeah,” I nodded. “Yeah. Erica was doing that too. That lady agent dropped off your girl, didn’t want to talk about it, and just said we should do what the ladies tell us.”

“Hey, that’s all fine with me,” Leo said. “She can tell me anything she wants. I mean… Harrison. God damn!”

We called it an early night and I found myself climbing into bed next to Erica. She was still out of it, but at least she wasn’t murmuring anymore. It felt weird, and kind of creepy, to try snuggling up next to her. She was still naked under my sheets, and totally out of it.

I ended up putting on an undershirt and gym shorts and managed not to feel like a perv for long enough to fall asleep.

* * *

The rumble of trucks woke me up, and I met Leo at the stairs as we headed down. He went to start making coffee while I checked outside. Two big trucks were hauling in a pair of trailers onto what had once been my front lawn and workers in bright fluorescent vests were directing them as others set up some concrete blocks. The trailers looked like they were the start of whatever construction HQ was going to get set up.

“So it begins,” I sighed.

We brought out the coffee—it was an entirely different crew of guys, but they didn’t have any new information for us. They appreciated the coffee, but when I went in to make more I realized we were running out quickly. Hopefully one of those trailers was going to be a break room for those guys because they were going to drink my wallet dry if it was on me to feed their caffeine addictions.

The trailers were quickly set up, and the workers were gone, but a 14-seater van arrived so quickly that I figured they must have passed each other on the driveway. Inside were a solid dozen Surveyors, along with boxes of topographical maps and all sorts of equipment. I couldn’t offer them coffee, but they’d come with their own travel mugs. They weren’t much for conversation, though they weren’t bad men and women—they just had a very large job to do.

“We’ve done what we can ahead of time with the satellite imaging,” the Head Surveyor said to me. “But we’ve got to plan out the development of this entire area in the most efficient building plan possible. They want houses built and livable ASAP.”

And that was where I came in. That promise I’d made to Agents Greerson and Walters had included my help with the surveying. Now it was time to give the grand tour.

“I’ll head out with them this morning,” I told Leo. “I’ll start with the front loop trails down to the highway and back. You want to show them the Arrowhead trail after lunch, and I’ll take them up the ridge after that?”

“Yeah, works for me,” Leo said. “I’ll go check on Erica.”

“Um… maybe I should do that,” I said.

“Why? Is something wrong?” Leo asked.

“No, dude… she’s just, uh…” I stammered.

Leo’s eyes went wide and he clapped his hand over his ears. “Nananana” he sang, heading back out of the house towards the barn.

I checked in on Erica—still asleep. I hesitated a moment, leaning over her in the bed, but went for it and pressed my lips to her forehead in a soft kiss. She mumbled something, pulling the sheets closer to her, and she smiled.

It almost kicked my adrenaline, and I could hear my heart in my ears as I walked back down the hallway. When I passed Leo’s room I realized that his door was cracked open, and I could see a shapely and naked leg and foot sticking out from his own sheets. I was tempted to peek further, but that feeling of creepiness from last night struck me again and I closed the door instead.

I was kicking myself an hour later, deep into the trails with a half dozen surveyors following along and taking notes as I pointed things out and they asked me questions. It was the slowest I think I’d ever walked the trails, and the question kept flaring up in the back of my mind of what I’d missed out on seeing. Leo’s girl was living in my head rent-free right alongside Erica, but now I knew what Erica was like—the mystery of what I hadn’t seen was tantalizing fodder for a brain that didn’t want to think about the overwhelming weirdness of the whole situation.

We were back to the house around 1pm, and by the time we’d been gone a third trailer had been set up and there were two more of those big passenger vans, along with a couple of pickups, lined up in a makeshift parking lot. I didn’t notice any of it, or the people working, and I didn’t even answer the last question one of the surveyors was asking me because I was jogging for the house.

Erica was standing there on the porch in low hip-hugging jeans and a tight band t-shirt under one of my unbuttoned flannel shirts. She had a beer in each hand, one opened and half empty, the other cold and sealed.

I could see the emotions play across her face for a moment as I walked up quickly, and she opened her mouth to say something but I didn’t want to hear a smart remark or a question. I wrapped my arms around her and I kissed her.

She kissed me back, her arms crossing behind my neck as she pulled me deeper to her. Her tongue and mine met and teased for a long moment, and I revelled in the feeling of her in my arms. Her chest crushed against me, soft and firm, and her belt buckle pressed into my crotch as she melded herself to me.

A whistle, sharp and catcalling, sounded from somewhere behind me and I could feel Erica shift both beer bottles to one hand. I had no doubt she was flashing them the finger with her free hand, and the laughter from the construction workers confirmed it.

Eventually we had to stop, and I held her by the waist as our faces pulled away.

“Well, I guess that answers most of my questions,” Erica smirked at me.

“I’ve got a few of my own, but you’re not slapping me so that answers most of mine,” I said.

She pursed her lips and brought her beer hand down between us. “Leo said you’ve had a long morning. Up for a nooner?”

“God yes,” I said. “But I’ve always had a different definition of ‘nooner.’”

“What, you think I mean the beer?” Erica asked. “No, baby. I want you t—”

“Ahem,” a voice interrupted, and I turned to see who had approached us. “Sorry to interrupt.” The girl, and I couldn’t call her more than that because she looked like she couldn’t have been more than twenty-three despite the tattoo across her neck, was wearing a rough sweater and one of those orange construction vests, along with a dinged-up blue hardhat with about dozen peeling stickers on it and her jeans tucked into her steel-toed work boots. She had some vaguely Latina features, mostly in the lips, but was pale where she wasn’t tattooed.

Erica’s arm immediately went around my waist, and I lowered mine to hers as we held each other. “No problem,” Erica said. “What can we do for you?”

“I’m Vanessa,” the girl said. “Are you Harrison Black?”

“Yeah, you found me,” I nodded.

“Alright, cool,” she said, looking me up and down. Erica’s hand at my waist scratched my side playfully, and I lowered my own from her hip down to her ass, slipping my fingers into the back pocket of her jeans and cupping it firmly. “Well,” Vanessa continued, “I’m the Foreman for the general labourers on site right now, and we’ve already gotten a laundry list of our daily jobs done so I need to start getting my guys into the house.”

“I’m sorry?” I asked.

Vanessa sighed and then smiled in a knowing sort of way. “No one’s talked to you about the day or week plans, have they?”

“Not really,” I said. “I’ve been out with the surveyors all morning.”

“Yeah, that sounds about right for this clusterfuck,” Vanessa shook her head. “Well, orders are that everything that’s currently in this house, and that barn, and anything else on the property that needs to, is hitting those sea cans in the backyard by sundown tomorrow. Demo on this place hits bright and early the next morning and everything not packed up is getting carted the fuck off.”

Vanessa, it turned out, was a straight shooter. It just took me a second to wrap my head around everything. Erica took charge while I followed along. I’d figured I had weeks, maybe months, before demolition. This wasn’t the hurry-up and wait I’d been expecting. This was all hurry, all the time.

Leo went out with the surveyors, and I started answering a million questions for Vanessa while she directed five big, burly guys as they began unloading my house into boxes, and hauling those boxes out to a pair of storage containers that had been brought in on trucks and plopped down near the back of the wide clearing that had been the ‘backyard’ for generations. Erica, I realized, was helping manage me more than anything else. Keeping me on task, keeping me focused. She helped me reminisce quickly a couple of times, helped me make decisions about what actually needed storing and what could get thrown out.

I was getting a brand new house, fully furnished, courtesy of my contract. Did I really need the shitty TV stand or the ratty couch sitting on the back porch? No. Did I want to keep my grandmother’s freestanding jam cupboard? I couldn’t picture it anywhere else other than where it was in the house, I’d never even seen a piece of furniture like it in another house before. But it was an heirloom piece. Was I supposed to keep that? Yes, Erica helped me. Yes, keep the heirlooms, even if they seem odd or silly. Just know what’s an actual heirloom and what’s not.

“You’re doing well,” she told me, stopping me at the foot of the stairs.

“You’re a good boss,” I smiled, reaching my free hand around to hug her to me. I was carrying a pair of bedside lamps in the other.

She frowned and shook her head. “I’m not your boss. And I don’t want you to think I’m being bossy, and I definitely don’t want you to start thinking of me as some nagging mother figure.”

I laughed and shook my head. “Never. E, you’re just a natural manager. Of people, or situations. I needed a minute, not an hour, and you helped me get on track way faster than I would have without you. Plus,” I grinned, and let my hand slide up from around her waist to softly take her tit in my hand and squeeze playfully, “Ain’t nothing of a ‘nagging mother’ about you.”

She smirked and bit her lip as I squeezed her braless breast a little more firmly. “Well, good,” she said, and rubbed the front of my pants. “And thanks for the very weird compliment from my b—” She stopped short, eyes going a little wide.

I chuckled and leaned down to kiss her cheek, then her lips. “You can say it. I’d be happy to.”

“I’ve never said that so fast before. It hasn’t even been a day,” she said.

“Not officially,” I countered. “But we’ve also been living together for a couple of months. And before that we went on casual group dates. We just didn’t know it at the time.”

She rolled her eyes but her grin was everything to me. “Well, if you put it that way…”

I kissed her again. “God, I want to fuck you,” I said.

“Yes, please,” she hummed back.

We separated. I watched her walking away, the way her ass moved. The way my shirt hung on her.

An hour or so later we’d gotten a lot of the preliminary stuff cleared up, and after a quick conference with Vanessa, we decided that the big guys on her team were probably going to be most useful getting all of Leo’s woodworking equipment safely moved out to the storage containers from the barn. I’d helped Leo move all of those heavier tools into the barn over the past five years and each one was a son of a bitch, and we didn’t have any forklifts to make it easier.

The guys hadn’t been out of the house for more than fifteen minutes when I was busy taking old pictures off the walls of the living room while Erica was getting to the ones in the front hall.

“Mmm, morning,” a warm, honeyed voice said from Erica’s direction.

“Uh…. hi,” Erica said, her tone of voice a little shocked but with a weird cadence. I turned to see who was in the house and nearly dropped a glass picture frame holding a collage of photos my mother had put together of my sister and I.

The elf/angel girl, Leo’s imprint-person, was wandering into the living room and looking around curiously. She was as beautiful as the first time I’d seen her, and I figured she must have taken a minute to touch up her makeup. She had beautiful, pale porcelain skin, and her wavy chestnut brown hair still had a bit of a messy ‘just got fucked’ look.

She also happened to be completely naked except for a pair of sheer panties that left it very obvious she was shaved to the wood down below. Her tits were so perfect and perky, big enough on her thin frame to look almost fake but somehow still natural—either the best boob job ever or the perfect genetic lottery. Her areolas and stubby nipples, puffed and firm in the cool spring air even in the house, were the same soft shade of pink as her lips.

“Hey there,” she said, giving me a little smile and a wave. “I think I almost fucked you yesterday, yeah?”

I coughed. “Um, no. Definitely not that close.”

“Hmm,” she smiled, looking around the chaos of the house. “Well, maybe not, but I definitely remember wanting to jump your bones. Where can I get some water?”

“Through there,” I pointed her towards the kitchen. “Hey, we didn’t actually meet. I’m Harrison, Leo’s roommate.”

“Oh, right,” the woman said, then stepped forward and pulled me into a hug. A naked-lady hug. While I was looking over her shoulder at Erica, who was staring from the hallway door with an expression between utter confusion and the kind of stare I could only imagine a 13-year-old boy would have when looking at this same sight.

I made a ‘what am I supposed to do?’ face at Erica, and slowly hugged the naked woman back with one arm, trying not to think about those perfect tits pressing into my side and chest.

“I’m Danielle,” the woman said. I was struck again by that strange accent that I couldn’t place, elongating some of the vowels and with just a touch of different intonation. “I got told all about you and Leo by that government lady on the way here. I guess I didn’t realize you wouldn’t have gotten the full story.”

“Yeah, no. She isn’t really one of our biggest fans,” I said. Danielle stepped back from the hug, with a warm smile. “This is Erica, Leo’s twin sister and my, ah—”

“Girlfriend,” Erica said, stepping forward. She opened her arms and Danielle happily stepped in for a hug with Erica as well. Erica looked at me over Danielle’s shoulder and mouthed, ‘Oh my God!’ “And vaccine partner.”

“Oh, god,” Danielle said, leaning away. “Fuck, I wasn’t even thinking about that. Are we supposed to still be careful? We’re all vaccinated, right?”

“Very vaccinated,” Erica said, then looked at me again and smirked. “Very, very vaccinated.”

“You too, huh?” Danielle asked. “Those orgasms—”

“Out of this fucking world,” Erica nodded.

“Let me get you that water,” I said. I left the two in the living room and went to the kitchen, taking a moment to adjust my dick in my pants before fetching a cup. Erica was attractive as all hell, and while I might not have been in love with her yet, I knew I was going to get there and fast. The physical and the personality just synced with us like that. But this girl. Woof. She was that unattainable attractive tier that you saw in movies, or on Instagram.

When I was coming back, Danielle was slipping on my flannel shirt. “I’m really fine with it,” she was saying. “I like being naked, and I’m a stripper so I’m used to it. Honestly, it kind of turns me on.”

“Yeah, well there’s about twenty construction workers outside right now and I don’t think anything is going to get done if they catch a look at you, Dani,” Erica said.

Danielle laughed and shrugged while she brought the sides of the flannel shirt up and tied them between her tits. I don’t think my shirt had ever looked better, and somehow she just effortlessly made it a perfect, teasing shape that hugged her cleavage and slim torso.

“You’re a stripper?” I asked, offering her the water. “I thought most women in that business preferred ‘dancer’ or something like that

“Mmm, only the ones who are embarrassed about it deep down,” Danielle said. She took a sip from her glass. “But I made $300k American last year as a stripper, so why should I care what other people think of me? I’m a businesswoman and entrepreneur, and I work hard to make sure my product is amazing. And my product happens to be stripping off my clothes and making guys cream their pants.”

I almost choked on my own spit as Danielle casually dropped her tax bracket. “You made that much?”

“Oh, you must not be a strip club boy, are you?” Danielle smiled at me.

“He will be,” Erica said, chuckling.

“I will?”

“Oh yeah, baby,” Erica said. “Half of my best clients are strippers. I’m a tattoo artist, by the way,” she said to Danielle, then smirked at me again. “Once the world opens back up, I know some babes who are going to rock your world. I can’t wait to see the look on your face!”

“Well, it’s always nice to find a discerning lady-fan of the art,” Danielle said. “Honestly, women always make the best fans. Guys shell out more cash, but women just appreciate us more.”

The front door of the house opened and Vanessa walked in, stopping as she saw Danielle standing between Erica and I in nothing but my shirt and her panties.

“Fuck, sorry,” she said, and she looked like she was going to head right back out the door, then re-thought that and stayed where she was. “Um, Harrison, we could use your help out in the barn. Any shot we can get that old tractor running to move the planer?”

“We can try,” I said. “I didn’t need it to plough the past couple of winters since the ATVs did the trick. I’ll see if it’ll turn over.”

I left Danielle in Erica’s hands—something which both brought chub-inducing pictures to mind, but also just a touch of jealousy considering the open lust my now-girlfriend was showing for her twin’s vaccine-fuck-friend.

We really need to figure out some terms and definitions, I sighed.

The tractor, in fact, did not turn over. It was deader than a doornail. With enough leverage and muscle power, we managed to get Leo’s big planer—which he had thankfully already prepped for moving—onto a trailer we used with the ATVs and carefully towed the sucker with two guys on either side to keep it balanced and upright. Vanessa shooed me away after that, telling me to go keep packing up the valuables and let her paid gorillas do the heavy lifting. The big labourers all grumbled good-naturedly at her name-calling, and as I was leaving them I heard one trying, “Me Tarzan, you Jane.”

“Yeah, and I’ll Jane you right in the mouth if you start trying to hit on me, Tarzan,” she replied. “I don’t shit where I eat, unlike you goddamned animals.”

Back in the house, Erica was helping Danielle start packing Leo’s things up in his bedroom, so I went back to work cleaning out all the corners of the house. The one thing I realized was that I didn’t actually need to be neat about anything. The last time I’d moved, when Leo and I had left our place back in Portland and come up to the homestead, half of the bother was cleaning everything up to make sure we got our security deposits back.

This place was gonna get knocked over in two days, so what was the point of cleaning?

I’d been trying to find time to sneak Erica to somewhere private, and maybe to fool around a bit now that that was part of our relationship, but Danielle was too full of questions. If she wasn’t chatting with Erica, she was asking me all sorts of questions about the house, my family, and the deal with the land and the vaccine. I was happy to chat with her as we packed up the kitchen, or while she helped me as I handed her things out from the little root cellar under the house, but that smile and those eyes were hard not to get distracted by. Not to mention the braless cleavage in my shirt and her toned, bare midriff and legs since she only bothered to slip on a pair of booty shorts to complete her outfit.

It turned out that Danielle had known about the vaccine longer than any of us by about a day and a half. The Government, whichever agency was running the whole thing, had gotten her contact information from a couple of the strip clubs in Portland where she’d been scheduled to work before the lockdown. Danielle was the kind of girl who took risks, so she immediately signed up to be a Phase 2 tester for the vaccine—Portland was one of three secondary trial locations across the country in ‘Phase 2.’ She’d asked around once she got tested and entered the Quarantine Hotel, and it turned out most of the women who’d been contacted had been sex workers of one sort or another—strippers, dancers, OnlyFans models, high-end call girls, even a few honest to god porn stars. Danielle figured whoever was in charge had decided the sexual nature of the vaccine lent itself more easily to openly sexual people. It seemed… Well, it seemed weirdly logical to me, but also shady as hell. She’d received the same briefing Erica had, which she said had felt more like a meeting selling timeshares in Boca than anything else, had done the questionnaire and then picked a guy out of a list of twenty photos of her top ‘matches’. She remembered seeing Leo on that first list but didn’t remember why she picked the guy she did. They drove her to a big building in downtown Portland, but she never got out of the car. Her escorts came back about twenty minutes later and told her the guy wasn’t a valid partner anymore, and she had to pick again. She got a new list, and Leo was on it.

“I can’t help but notice you aren’t asking about him,” I said to her as we were carrying the dining room table across the backyard towards the storage containers, each of us on an end. “You’ve gotten half my life story at this point. You’re not curious about the guy you’re, well, imprinted on?”

Danielle smiled and shook her head. “Naw, I had my guy pegged the minute I saw him. I have all the time in the world to learn the details, I know what I need to know. He’s sweet and boyish, and honest. You should have seen him blush when I walked up and kissed him. Hah! He didn’t know what hit him.”

“Neither would I,” I said. “You’re quite the woman, Danielle. Leo’s a lucky guy.”

“Well thanks, hun. But I have a feeling you’d know just what to do with me. I could see it in the way you were standing when I got out of that car yesterday.”

“The way I stand?” I asked.

“Oh, for sure. You’re a big guy. Muscley, but not a bodybuilder. You have that mountain-man vibe with the longer hair and the beard, but even after a couple of months of quarantine you still keep it trimmed and neat. And your eyes were looking at everything all at once. My Dad had eyes like yours, and he was Australian military back home. A man like you, if he isn’t a prick, well… let’s just say I’ve known a couple of gals with guys like you, and they are quite happy.”

We’d set the table down outside the storage containers and were headed back for the chairs now. “Well, thanks I guess. Hopefully Erica feels the same.”

“Oh, she does,” Danielle smirked. “She may not realize it completely yet, but the way she’s grinning to herself when she didn’t think I was looking? She does.”

That little nugget of information made my heart sing.

“Sorry if it’s a button, but I noticed you said your Dad had eyes like mine. He’s gone now?” I asked.

“Mhmm,” Danielle nodded. “Years ago, so don’t worry about it. Cancer. I was fifteen and it hit me hard. Mum got a boyfriend the next summer and within six months of that she moved us to California and I finished high school in the Valley. I hated the new guy, and then the guy after that, so I moved back to Sydney as soon as I could and was planning to go to school there. But then I took a job at a strip club to pay the bills, and the rest is history. I’ve been doing it for five years and did a tour up the east coast of the US last year, so I figured I’d do the west coast this year.”

“Oh, well, I’m still sorry to hear that. It all sounds tough,” I said. “But I guess it’s good you found your… calling?”

“Hah,” she laughed. “Something like that. I’m not like other girls who have specific ambitions. I’ve just been banking as much money as I can, while I can, and having fun doing it. I’m not looking to go to med school, or become a lawyer or something.”

We were carrying the last of the chairs, and Danielle was telling me a story about her senior year in high school when Leo came back. It turned out Danielle’s accent, a bastard amalgamation of Aussie twang and Valley girl, was the one thing she disliked about herself but she was just plain terrible at trying to fix it and it was because of some traumatic bullying while she’d lived in the Valley. As soon as Leo came out of the mouth of one of the trails, the chair Danielle was carrying was forgotten as she dropped it in the middle of the yard and began sauntering over towards Leo and the surveyors.

She looked like a lioness on the prowl, and Leo stopped when he saw her coming. The surveyors, about two-thirds of whom were men, all moved aside to let her past them, watching with big eyes as she stalked up, knocked Leo’s baseball cap off his head and moulded herself to him as she planted a kiss on him that I could feel searing from across the yard. And she didn’t stop. They were kissing a solid thirty seconds, hands wrapped around each other, before the surveyors backed away and came towards me, shaking their heads and grinning.

“We need fifteen minutes, then are you ready to head out again?” one of them asked as they got near me.

“Sure, sure,” I said. “How many are coming out?”

“All of us,” one of the ladies said. “About… fifteen?”

“Jesus Christ,” I said, shaking my head.

“Hey, big project at speed. Most of the time you pick quality, quantity, or speed. The government wants all three, and they are throwing around the kind of money needed to make it happen right now,” the first guy said. “We’ll be working like crazy for the next two weeks getting all the info, then another two handing it all off to the developer team, then back on site again to make sure everything is being built in the right place.”

I headed back to the house to get my hiking gear back on. Danielle and Leo had stopped making out and were talking now, but I could see Leo was holding Danielle’s hand while she had her other on his chest, and he was grinning and nodding along with whatever she was saying. I smiled, happy for my friend, and went inside.

“Hey,” I said when I found Erica upstairs, cleaning out my closets. “I need to head out in about ten minutes on another tour.”

“Oh yeah?” Erica asked, turning to face me. She was still wearing that tight t-shirt, her sweat from hard work making it stick to her a little more. It cupped under her tits, making them stand out just that touch more, and I could see the bumps of her nipples in the black fabric.

“Yeah,” I said lowly, and stepped beside her, offering her a hand to help her up. “And Danielle and Leo are out in the backyard talking right now.”

Erica’s eyes lit up as she let me help her up. “Well why didn’t you say so?” she asked, and I pulled her in to kiss her, feeling her tits press against my chest. She hummed happily into my lips and slid her tongue across mine. I picked her up without breaking the kiss and brought her over to the bed, and she lifted her legs up to circle my waist and cling to me as I laid her on her back. I was leaning over her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, keeping me close as we made out.

“Mmm, I want you,” she whispered between kisses.

“Yeah?” I asked. “Good. I want you, too.”

“How bad do you want me?” Erica asked me.

“Utterly. Totally. Bad to the bone.”

She snickered and pulled up her top over her tits, freeing them, and I shifted to quickly mouth over them, kissing as much of them as I could all at once and as quickly as I could.

“Oooh, baby, baby,” Erica crooned. “God, you make me feel so sexy.”

“You are sexy,” I said, pulling away from her tits and mauling them with my hands as I lifted my lips back to her. “Deadly sexy. Femme fatale. Boss bitch.”

“You say the nicest things,” she laughed. “I’m glad you aren’t freaked out by all of this.”

“Oh, I’m freaked out more than enough,” I said to her, pausing our kisses to press my forehead to hers and looking down, meeting her eyes. “The entire world stopped, and now it’s going faster than it ever has before, but you Erica Lacosta are enough to make me not care about any of it.”

She cupped my cheeks with her hands, then ran her fingers through my beard and pulled me down to her, kissing me hard as she kept her eyes open, looking at me through the soulful, hungry kiss.

There was a bang downstairs, the back door opening and closing, and we could just hear the muffled sounds of Leo talking with Danielle.

“Fuck,” I said, as Erica let go of my beard and our kiss ended.

“Fuuuuck,” Erica groaned. “Fucking Leo.”

Erica straightened herself out, getting her shirt back on properly and standing back up, while I straightened my hair a moment and pulled it back and then changed into a new shirt. I caught Erica eyeing me up from across the room while I was shirtless, and she didn’t even blush or look away. “Yummy,” she said and winked.

“You’re trouble like this,” I said with a smirk.

“You don’t know the half of it,” Erica said. “I feel like I’ve been set free. The only thing keeping me from tearing your pants off is the thought of my brother being in the next room.”

That made me laugh, and as I got myself together and was ready to head out I kissed her one more time, one hand squeezing her ass and pulling her into me as I held the back of her head with the other.

“Ugh, you bastard,” she said when we separated. “You keep getting better at kissing me.”

“Just taking your cues,” I said. “Fuck you like I hate you, right?”

“Did I say that?” Erica thought. “God, everything yesterday went so fast.”

“Actually, I think you said you wanted someone to love you, but who fucks you like they don’t. I figured that went for steamy kisses, too.”

“Oh, it certainly does,” Erica said, one finger tracing down her boob and nipple over her shirt. “But now I’m going to need to change panties, you bastard. God, you’re leaving me here soaking wet.”

“I prefer to think of you as simmering for later,” I smirked, and she scoffed and threw a sock at me as I left the room.

The tour with the Surveyors was slow going, but it was late in spring and we had plenty of light left to us. Leo had taken them along a bunch of the lowlands areas, so I took them up the other side of the property, pointing out some of the ponds and a couple of old growth copses of trees. There was a solitary Redwood on the property which they all agreed would be a shame to lose, and I pointed out some other big, ancient trees that served as landmarks. Deep into the hike we reached the Spring Pond, high on one of the rolling hills near the back of the property, and I showed them where I wanted mine, my sisters and Leo’s houses to be built. I didn’t much care how they organized the lots, but the Spring Pond fed down as a stream into the Nehalem River that bordered the property, and it had sweet, pure water that had been a swimming hole for my family for generations. Other than the old House itself, this was where the Black family had made their mark.

It helped convince the Surveyors when I pointed out that my family graveyard, dating back more than a hundred and fifty years, was an acre up the slope overlooking the pond. At the mention of a Native burial ground I could almost see all of them shudder, not in fear of spiritual consequences but of Red Tape. I had a feeling this particular project wouldn’t actually care one shit if they came across potential burial grounds, but all of these folks had horror stories of major projects getting stalled for months, or even years, by old bones in the ground.

The sun was setting over the hills when I led them back down, having reached the very far edge of the property and pointing out the markers my great-great-grandfather had erected prior to the first World War. It was twilight during the last few minutes of the hike, and despite being veterans of their work I could tell the long day of heavy walking, questions, and note-taking on the move had drained them all. As they left, trudging around the house back to their work trailers to file away their notes, I saw Vanessa just shutting off the light in the barn.

“Hey, how’d it go today?” I asked.

“Good. Better than I hoped, actually,” she said, grinning widely. “How’s it going in the house with your wife and… who was that?”

“Erica’s my girlfriend, and that’s kinda new, and Danielle is- well, it’s a long story. How’s a beer sound?” I asked.

“That sounds fucking great, actually,” Vanessa said. She checked her watch and then nodded. “I’ve got some time. I’m technically off shift already, we just don’t have any time clocks or anything set up yet. I sent the boys back in the van about fifteen minutes ago, I’ll take my truck back to the motel when we’re done.”

I fetched out a couple of six packs from the fridge inside, and Leo and I went and dragged the metal fire-pit back out of the storage containers where one of Vanessa’s ‘gorillas’ had stored it away. Soon enough I had a fire crackling away on the back porch, and Vanessa was sitting in one of my lawn chairs while Erica and I lounged on that old beat-up couch that was going to be demolished along with the house. Leo had planted himself in the heavy wooden Adirondack chair he’d built for himself two years prior, and Danielle had happily slipped over the wide armrest to sit on his lap, her legs dangling over the side as she cuddled up to his chest.

We filled in Vanessa as we went at our first beers, giving her the rundown on my background and the house, and Leo and I being roommates, and that naturally led to talking about the chaos of the last two days, and Erica and I getting together because of the vaccine. Danielle chipped in and filled in some of the details from her end when it came to the vaccine stuff, but mostly she spent her time in the conversation occasionally whispering to Leo, making him blush and grin.

Eventually, she kissed him, then rotated on his lap and slowly stood up, her ass practically brushing against his face. “Well, it’s late,” she said, smirking naughtily and knowing full well that we knew what she was doing. “I guess I’ll head to bed. It was nice to meet you all today, see you in the morning.”

She sauntered back into the house as we replied with our own good nights, Danielle’s hips swaying, ass flexing in her booty shorts.

Leo made a show of yawning and stretching. “Aaaaw, yeah. I guess it is a little late—”

“Oh, shut up, Leo,” Erica said. “Just go have sex, already.”

He at least had the decency to blush as he scampered out of his chair and followed Danielle into the house.

Vanessa shook her head and laughed. “Honestly, I wouldn’t have believed you all if you’d told me this stuff last week,” she said. “The only reason I believe you guys haven’t been together for years, all four of you, is because this entire job has been so fucking weird.”

“How’s that?” Erica asked. “It can’t have been wilder than us.”

“Well, before all the Quarantines kicked in, my Pops was one of the General Managers on an expansion project out in North Dakota for a potash mine. Big sucker, billion-dollar industrial construction project, right? It was so hard to get workers in that area for such a big project, they were paying people to fly out and work two-week shifts, then fly home again for a week. Projects like that bleed cash, it’s why I went right into construction after high school. It’s not what I want to do forever, but the money is fucking awesome.”

“How long have you been at it?” I asked. “It sounds like a tough life.”

“Work hard, play hard,” Vanessa shrugged. “I’ve been doing mostly industrial construction work since I was seventeen, so I guess- damn, nine years now?”

I did the quick math. That makes her twenty-six, which was a few years older than I thought she was. I’d assumed she was early-twenties at best when I first saw her.

“Anyways, I was working the same job ’cause Pops brings me and my brothers in on any jobs he can, and not just ’cause of nepotism shit but to be honest that’s part of it. He just knows we get our work done and can handle managing some of the idiots who cycle through those sorts of big projects. Anyways, quarantine gets announced and everyone’s getting sent home, and Pops gets this mysterious call that says he should keep his schedule open, and to take the quarantine seriously. He tells me and my brothers this, so I shutter up in my little condo and he does in his, but my brothers just keep on with life for a while. Then, like a week ago, Pops gets the call—a massive job, best pay he’s ever been offered, to manage the construction of this place. Not only that, he’s got carte blanche to hire the best people he can find, they just need to agree to all these rules, and they need to test negative for the virus. Well, turns out my brothers both sucked at quarantine, and they both pop positive. One of them, Terry, is sick like with the cold, but Blake is pissed he’s missing out on this job because he doesn’t have any symptoms.”

We were all running low on beers, so I went and fetched more before Vanessa continued. When I went inside, I could hear muffled talking upstairs, but a giggle and a shriek followed me back out the door. As I settled back on the couch with Erica she sighed, because we heard a long moan muffled from upstairs.

“Please,” she said, “continue, and drown that out.”

Vanessa laughed and shook her head with a smirk of chagrin. “I’ll try. So where was I? Right, so Pops immediately hires his go-to Managers, along with his best foremen, other than my brothers, and that includes me. Some government people are running HR, and we all get these flights out here and shuttled to these motels across the area. For the last week, we’ve been doing everything by email and phone calls from our own motel rooms, stuck in a mini-quarantine and getting fed meals on trays at our doors, while we did a couple more tests to make sure no one brought in the virus. Good thing they were that thorough I guess because a couple people popped and got sent packing. Then yesterday we got the word, and everything is moving at lightspeed. The land is ours, ready to go. Get it done, the money is ready.”

“They didn’t say anything about the vaccines to you all?” I asked.

Vanessa shook her head again, this time more definite. “Not a word. They haven’t said anything about why they were in such a panic to build this place, either. From everything we can gather, it’s mostly just a subdivision of really nice houses. I mean, we’ve had our guesses, but nothing real.”

Erica squeezed my leg just slightly, and I could tell she was warning me from saying anything. I hadn’t signed any NDAs or anything, but the Agent’s words echoed in my head a bit. Who would believe you, anyways? I didn’t need Erica to remind me, but I also knew she was acting on instinct and didn’t mean anything by it.

“That’s a big piece on your neck,” Erica said, changing the subject. “The work looks clean, too. Can I see it?”

Part of our whole side of the story had mentioned to Vanessa that Erica was a Tattoo Artist in Portland, so the subject change didn’t take Vanessa by surprise. “Oh, thanks. And yeah, for sure,” she said. She sat forward on the lawn chair and tilted her chin up while pulling down the front of her sweater. Her neck, across the front and up the sides, was dominated by a bird of prey tattoo in oranges and reds with heavy black outlines and an almost heraldry style look to it. I almost thought it was too much—the line of Vanessa’s neck was attractive and lean to match the rest of her petite body. But it also matched the rest of her rougher, country-punk style.

Erica, for her part, also leaned forward as she examined the tattoo by firelight. “The linework is great. Very clean traditional American style. Who did it?”

“Eddie Van Zan. He’s a guy out in Vegas, I got him to do it over two weeks,” Vanessa said, turning slightly to make sure Erica could see all the details. “I really liked his take on traditional stuff. Most of my tattoos are traditional American.”

“I’ve heard of him before,” Erica said. “I think I might follow him on Instagram, actually. What drew you to traditional American? I’m more of a New School artist, but I’ve dabbled.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Vanessa shrugged. “I liked the clean lines, mostly. Not that other tattoo styles don’t have that, but it just has a certain feel for me.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Erica nodded. “It does have a certain taste to it. I’ve got one piece I let a guy do, maybe twelve years ago when I was an apprentice just starting out.” Erica stood up and pulled up the leg of her sweatpants, which she’d changed into to come out to the fire. On her calf was a wolf tattoo in a similar style, the head snarling up at a moon. “He’s an ugly motherfucker, but at least the linework wasn’t jacked up and the colour has stayed saturated.”

“That’s not half bad,” Vanessa grinned. “Does he have a name?”

“Limbo,” Erica said, sitting back down. “Cause he’s living between my decision to keep him or get him lasered off to make room for something else.”

“Oof, that’s something I never want to do,” Vanessa said. “That laser shit scares me.”

“The technologies improved,” Erica said. “It still sucks, but it’s gotten better. Do you have any other cool pieces?”

“Little stuff on my legs, kind of collections like it looks like you have,” she said. “Plus a big piece on both my hips, and obviously my finger tattoos.” I’d noticed them but hadn’t taken a close look—each of her fingers had symbol tattoos between each knuckle. Her left hand had card suits and A, K, Q, J, while her right hand had some symbols that didn’t mean anything to me.

“Ooh, can I see your hip pieces?” Erica said. “I haven’t seen many really big traditional Americans done other than big chests or backs.”

Vanessa hesitated but nodded. “Sure, why not? We’re all friends here, I guess.” She unbuckled her belt, then unzipped her jeans and pulled them partially down. She was wearing a utilitarian thong, nothing too skimpy. On her left hip was a peacock in that same thick-lined, indelible style and colouration, while on her right was a woman’s face in a realistic greyscale style that looked like she was carved from stone, with cracks and moss built up from age. I also noticed that, under her thong waistband, Vanessa had a thick length of scar below her hipline, across her midsection. ‘Survive’ was tattooed just above it.

“God damn,” Erica said, leaving the couch altogether and going down to one knee. She got close to Vanessa’s body, leaning in and studying the linework on both tattoos. “You pick great artists,” she said. “This statue profile is beautiful, and the placement is great.” She moved Vanessa, hands on the other woman’s hips, and turned her to get a better look at the peacock. This happened to turn Vanessa’s ass to me, which was delightfully pert despite her skinny frame. The Peacock’s feathered-out tail spread halfway onto one of her cheeks.

“Thanks,” Vanessa said, beaming. “I really try to take my time and pick who works on me. I’ve got the cash, so I figure I can be picky about it.”

“Absolutely, girl,” Erica nodded. “Never let anyone tell you differently.”

Erica kept rotating Vanessa until she was face on with her again, looking at both of her hips as well as the scar and ‘Survive’ tattoo. She reached out and touched the scar lightly, and looked up at Vanessa with a soft, sad smile. “I’ve seen plenty of these, too. Hysterectomy?”

Vanessa sighed and nodded. “Yeah. Ovarian cancer when I was fourteen.”

“Survive, indeed,” Erica nodded.

I hadn’t said anything through the exchange and felt like I would be butting in on a moment between the two women. Erica got back up and sat down, grabbing my hand and holding it in both of hers while Vanessa tugged up her pants and got her belt back around her. We chatted for a while more, and the moaning from upstairs died out. Sooner than later the fire was growing dim and we’d all finished our second beers.

“Well, I better get going,” Vanessa said. “Early day tomorrow again, I’ve probably already pushed it later than I should have.”

“Are you good to drive?” I asked. “You can stay here tonight if you need to.”

“Nah, I’m fine,” Vanessa said. “Better than fine. Two beers in two hours? I’m practically stone-cold sober. You two are lightweights—if we were drinking with my brothers, we’d be through a twelve pack of tallboys by now.”

Vanessa said her good nights and made her way around the house while Erica and I sat in silence, just watching the dying fire and holding each other until we heard Vanessa’s truck start up and pull away down the driveway.

Erica leaned into me on the couch as we silently watched the fire take its last few licks before reducing to embers. At some point, I’d put my arm around her shoulders so her head was pressed into my chest and I could feel her breathing. The crickets and other nightlife were humming way out beyond the yard, the only sound. I’m not sure how long we sat like that, my mind wallowing in the warmth of her and the lingering fire.

“I would totally fuck her,” Erica said, breaking the silence.

“What? Who?” I asked.

“Vanessa, who did you think I was talking about?”

I shook my head. “I dunno, maybe Danielle? You kind of said it out of nowhere.”

“Oh, I would definitely fuck Danielle too,” Erica said. Her head was still pressed to my chest, leaning into me, but now she brought her hands down onto my crotch, starting to massage me through my jeans. “That girl is fucking fire in a bottle. But I was talking about Vanessa.”

“What brought that on?” I asked.

“Other than me getting her half-naked for you?” Erica asked, turning to smile up at me as she slowly unzipped my jeans. “Well, she’s a cool chick. Has good taste in tattoos. Works hard, plays hard. Plus she’s hot without, like, rubbing your face in it like Danielle does. Not that Dani can help it. She’s exactly the kind of girl I would have wanted to take out to a bar, get tipsy together and stumble into bed. And god do I want to do some work on her, she’s got great skin.”

As she was talking Erica had snaked her fingers into the front hole of my jeans, her fingers wrapping around my dick and squeezing softly, getting a response from me as I started to firm up.

“I agree with all of it,” I said, my hand around her shoulder lowering to rub her side. “And the idea of you and her together is like a dream. But why just blurt that out?”

“Because I wanted you to know,” Erica hummed. She carefully pulled me out of the zipper of my jeans and slowly started stroking me. “I want you to know that for all I want that, I want you more. And that I’m definitely open to it. The vaccine people said I can’t get any other man’s cum anywhere near me, but they didn’t say anything about other women.”

I shifted her, making her release me as I swung her around so that she was sitting on my lap, straddling me on the couch. I did this so I could kiss her, crushing her to me with my arms around her. We did that for a while, her fingers worming between us to get back on my cock while my hands travelled, squeezing her ass. Eventually we both ended up shirtless, my hands full of her tits as she slowly jacked me off. She was the one that ended the kiss, moving down to press her lips to my chest, and sliding off my lap to go lower.

“I don’t need anyone else,” I said as she made her journey. “You’re more than enough for me, E.”

She unbuckled my belt and undid the button, giving her more room to work with, all the while grinning up at me. “It’s not about need, Harri. If you needed it, if you were the fuckboy I thought you were that first time I saw you, I wouldn’t think you were nearly as attractive as you are.” She lowered her lips, taking the head of my cock into her mouth, and shuddered in pleasure as she kept her eyes up on mine. She slurped off but her lips stayed close, speaking into it like a microphone. “God, that first taste—not like last night, but fucking good. I don’t know what it is, Harri, but fuck if I’m going to fight it.”

She went down again, lips and tongue on my shaft, eyes focused on mine.

“Oh, god Erica,” I groaned. I hadn’t been celibate in the last five years living out on the homestead. Leo and I drove into Portland at least once every couple of months to see our friends there—more in the summer. They came out to see us once in a while as well. I’d met some women, friends of friends. Had some fun.

Erica, last night, had been my first encounter in a while though. And it had been amazing.

Erica without the weird super-orgasms and chemical need for bonding was more than amazing. She was luxurious.

She worked me over like a champion boxer, breaking out every trick she knew. Teasing, sliding, slurping, drooling. Her eyes steamed, simmered, watered and begged. She worshipped my cock, licking and kissing when it wasn’t fully in her mouth.

“Stop,” I finally gasped. I’d been panting hard, watching her work on me, my chest bellowing as I tried to keep control of myself.

She stopped, leaning back as she sat on her knees between my legs. This brought her tits back into clear view for me, and she was smirking with a self-satisfied grin like she’d snuck in a win against me. It was that look she had when we played cards or board games, the competitive nature in both of us making her feel like any advantage was a score of a point.

Time to get on the scoreboard, I thought.

She whooped in surprise as I stood and lifted her, throwing her over my shoulder belly down. Erica laughed, kicking her legs in the air as I caveman carried her out into the darkness and onto the lawn. I could feel her bare tits pressed against my back, and her hands scrabbling to hold onto my sides and waist. I walked us right out into the middle of the yard and slowly lowered her back down, coming down on top of her as I laid her bare back on the grass.

“Hmmhmmhmm,” she hummed her laughter, and I kissed her from above as I started undoing her jeans. I peeled them off her quickly, Erica shifting her hips to speed me along, and soon I’d gotten one of her legs out and didn’t even bother peeling the tight jeans from her other calf. Her panties had come down with them, leaving her naked with her pants hanging off of one leg.

I came up and kissed her again, one hand wrapping my fingers into her thick dark hair as my other found her thigh and slid up until I was cupping her mound. I broke the kiss as I slid two fingers into her immediately—she was sodden, and I wondered if I really had left her simmering all afternoon and evening. Looking down at her, she was only lit by the pale yellow light on the back porch from one direction and the soft white of the moon from the other, highlighting the edges of her with deep shadows in between. I could see her eyes glimmering, the line of her cheek and jaw, and the swell of her breasts.

“Oh, fuck baby,” she hissed as my fingers started to work inside her, massaging her while I held her head still with my fingers in her hair. She was groaning wordlessly in extended hums, her nipples hard in the cool night air and picked out by the lights. Very quickly the soft squelching of my fingers and her juices began to grow, and she grabbed my arm as she started to shake as if to say to stop, but she also slammed her hips upwards trying to get my fingers deeper, wanting more.

We locked eyes in the dark as I dragged the tips of my fingers over her g-spot again and again, the heel of my hand pressed against her mound and clit.

“I- I need to come,” she said, her voice cracking as she strained. “I’m going to come. Fuck, I’m going to come.”

“Don’t,” I said. “Don’t you come yet.”

“What?” she asked.

“Don’t you fucking come yet, Erica,” I said. “Who said you could come?”

“Baby, please. God, please, baby!” she said. “Make me come. Let me come. God, I want to come for you so bad. You’re making me- ugh, I’m going to squirt, I can feel it. I can feel it building, Harri, I’m going to lose it. It’s good that we’re outside—fuck, it’s hot we’re doing this outside. Fuck, baby, please may I come? Please? Please may I?”

I leaned down and kissed her in response, breaking after a moment and just saying, “Go.” As I kissed her again she kept her head still, like her lips were locked with mine, while her body otherwise betrayed her. Legs trembling, arms flung out and hands grabbing at the grass, I could feel Erica’s pussy pulse and ripple on my fingers as she pumped her hips and released a wash of girl cum that splattered my forearm and hand, dripping down. She released three times as I refused to let up my finger assault before her hips went still, and her limbs went weak, and she settled to the ground.

Pulling my fingers out of her, I laid down beside her for a moment and cupped her cheeks in both my hands, kissing her softly at the same time as accidentally smearing her face with her own juices. As the last shocks of her orgasm wore off she had a sloppy grin on her face, and she rolled over onto her side to kiss me hard.

I pushed her back, rolling over her as I positioned myself, and she wrapped a leg around my waist as she pulled the other back, spreading herself open. I was nudged inside before I knew it—no fumbling, just a smooth and perfect entrance into her tightness. Pressing, I took her, sliding to the hilt in one push and feeling her wetness settle around me.

“Erica,” I groaned.

“Yes, baby,” Erica moaned back. “All yours. I’m all yours.”

I didn’t fuck her. I made love to her. Slow and sensuous, touching her softly, kissing where I could reach easily. Erica did the same, trailing her fingers along my back, over my ass. Feeling my arms, my abs.

She came first, softly with just a small gasp and shudder. Then, without words, she slid up and out from under me, turning to lay on her stomach so that I could enter her again from behind. I cradled her under me and she giggled, and sighed, and when I bent my head down to kiss her cheeks I found they were wet with tears.

“E?” I asked softly.

“It’s OK,” she said. “I’m just really happy.”

I didn’t ask any other questions, just held her for a bit, my cock inside of her.

We talked like that, about little things. About where we thought we’d be at this point, back at the start of the year. About people we missed seeing, some of our friends back in Portland. Erica talked about worrying the Tattoo Shop would close permanently—she was just the manager, and the owners weren’t likely to want to cover the rent forever without profits coming in. I confessed to her that I missed the responsibility I had in the Military Police, and that the assessment for the Tier system I was supposed to get had hurt me more than I let on.

When the yellow light from the porch automatically shut off, I rolled us over so we could look up at the stars. We weren’t far enough away to miss all of the light pollution from the city, but we had a great view anyways. Erica slowly rode me as we looked up at the night sky, at the moon looking big in the sky.

When I was getting close, she got off and remounted facing me, taking her turn to lie on top of me as she worked her hips. Erica whispered in my ear, dirty things and naughty things. Things she wanted to do to me. Do for me. Do with me. In the morning I would remember a single one, they all blended together in a mental tease that compounded to let me know that Erica was all in on us—her entire sexual being was mine, and mine was hers.

As I came inside of her she sighed in delight and kissed me.

“Next time you need to come somewhere else,” she told me as we lay together, both starfished on the grass on our backs with our heads side by side.

“Any particular reason?” I asked her.

“Because, boyfriend,” she said. “You already wrote your name on my cunt. You still have to mark the rest of me, because I belong to you.”

“You know how fucking much that turns me on, don’t you?” I asked.

“I do,” she said, and I could hear the grin on her in the dark. “It turns me on, too.”

“Who would have thunk it,” I laughed. “The government made the best dating app ever.”

We laughed together, and then she turned over and kissed me, and found my cock was hard again so she went to kiss that as well.

* * *

“Fuck,” I groaned, slowly peeling myself from the bed as I winced at the sun beaming in through a break in the curtains.

Erica mumbled and turned over, pulling the sheet with her.

The pounding on the front door echoed through the house again, and I literally fell out of the bed trying to disentangle my foot from the mess of the sheets. Erica and I had stumbled inside late as fuck, trying to be quiet and not wake up Leo and Dani, and now I could see we’d tracked in dirt and grass with us. The sheets were filthy.

I got shorts on and stood, shaking Erica by the shoulder.

“M’what?” she groaned.

“Someone is at the door, and it’s sun up. The worker might need to start working. I’ll close the door and give you as much time as I can, but could you at least put on a top in case anyone pops in here by accident?”

“Let ’em look,” Erica grunted.

“What happened to those being my tits, and mine alone?” I grinned.

“..... Fine,” she said and held up a hand in the air. I found her a shirt and put it in her hand, and she started trying to get it on without lifting her head from the pillow or opening her eyes.

I shut the bedroom door behind me and met up with Leo in the hallway—he was only slightly more dressed than I was, with a single sock and an undershirt over his shorts. “Mornin’” he grunted.

“Yep,” I said, and we headed for the door.

When I opened it I was expecting Vanessa and her big ‘gorilla’ work crew, but instead it was Agent Sourpuss. It was even earlier in the day than I had expected.

“What took you two so long?” she said, sneering at the two of us. “Nevermind, come with me.”

She started walking around the house, so Leo and I followed barefoot. Just as we were stepping out and shutting the front door, the crew vans started pulling in, ferrying the surveyors and workers. A few of them called and waved, taunting us for looking like we were getting called to the Principal’s office.

“We have solved the temporary housing issue for you two,” Agent Sourpuss said as we rounded the corner, and she presented us with the new additions to the backyard. Hunkered up next to the two sea cans that all of our stuff was being loaded into for storage were two brand new, state-of-the-art, still gleaming chrome and white from the lot, RVs. The two fuckers were huge. I had no idea how anyone other than an 18-wheeler truck driver could pilot one of them. They had to be worth at least a couple hundred thousand dollars each.

“God damn,” I said, coming awake.

“One for each of us?” Leo asked.

“You and your partners,” the Agent said. “Follow me.”

We did, crossing the backyard as the Agent told us that we would need to be ready to move them at a moment’s notice—our presence couldn’t be allowed to slow down the construction process. We were also in charge of maintaining them, and organizing with the construction general manager when they arrived on site to make sure they were getting properly emptied (the septic) and filled (the fuel).

“Mr Lacosta, you have the one on the left,” the Agent said, handing a set of keys to Leo. He actually giggled with glee, taking the keys and darting to his new home.

“Mr Black, yours is clearly the right. As is your new partner waiting for you inside,” she said.

I blinked. “I’m sorry, what?”

“Your second partner drove with us this morning. She’s waiting inside for you and is ready for imprinting. I suggest not making her wait too long.” Agent Sourpuss then began to walk away, back to her car at the front of the house.

“Wait, wait, wait,” I said, following her. “I already have a partner. Erica and I are bonded or whatever.”

“Not how it works, Mr Black,” the Agent said, still walking. “You’re rated at Tier Four, and you must have been somewhat open to a non-monogamous relationship, as is Miss Lacosta. Your new partner is suited to the two of you. You shouldn’t keep her waiting.”

There wasn’t any stopping her, so I diverted and headed back into the house. “Erica!” I called, heading for the stairs.

“What?” she asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes but coming out of my room dressed in my shirt from last night, and a pair of her shorts.

“The Agent just dropped off the big ass RVs we’re living in,” I said. “And a woman who I’m supposed to bond with.”

“Oh, shit. That was fast,” she said.

“What do you mean, that was fast?” I asked. “You knew about this?”

“I mean, they said at the information seminar that it was possible people would begin getting partnered into existing relationships based on the matchmaking and available matches,” Erica said. We were heading down the stairs again. “I assumed since I’m Bi, and you’re a guy, it wouldn’t be unlikely we’d get someone else eventually. I didn’t think it would be day three, obviously. Why would this person pick us over a single guy?”

We got outside and to the RV, and I knocked.

“It’s open,” called a voice. It was light and feminine, but with a distinct accent.

I opened the door and mounted the steps, stopping when I saw the woman within, only for Erica to push me the rest of the way up so she could see as well.

She was dark blonde, almost brunette, and her hair hung in waves down just past her shoulders. The woman was slight, and obviously so because all she was wearing was lingerie made up of thin mesh through which I could see her rosy pink nipples on her smallish breasts, and lots of buckles for straps. The right side of her body was fresh and clean, though down the centre of her abdomen, from under her chin all the way to her pubic mound, was a thin black line of a tattoo splitting her in half. On the left side of that tattoo her body was designed with black ink in floral tribal patterns, fleur de lis motifs and other designs.

She was smiling demurely despite her dress and the fact that she was lounging in the sitting area of the RV, her legs splayed as she absently rubbed her pussy through her mesh thong.

“Bonjour,” she said, grinning even brighter as Erica followed me in. Her accent was distinctly French Canadian and she couldn’t be older than twenty-three. “My name is Ivy Gauthier, and I was expecting just a cock, but I am more than happy to make Mommy happy too if she wants to sit on my face.”

“Fuck,” Erica said, and looked at me. “Can we keep her?”

* * *