The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pussy Liquor

On Sunday, November 7, 2010, our own Wiseguy married his fiancee, Dani Fantom. We, the erotic mind control writing community, were invited to celebrate their union by writing a story set in a honeymoon. The story below was my gift to them. If you’re not sure what, exactly, takes place on the night of a wedding, or are otherwise uncomfortable with depictions of what men and women might do once a church and/or state declares their union to be “official” you should probably not be reading stories on this particular website. This story is a work of fiction and any similarities to real people, living or dead, magical or non-magical, is completely coincidental. I appreciate all comments and criticism. My e-mail address is .

Ken and Melanie stood at the door to the suite where they would spend the night.

Melanie glanced up at the miniature windmill that decorated the facade of their quarters and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” asked Ken. “I thought most new brides were happy to both get hitched and be done with all the planning.”

“Nothing’s wrong. It’s just that I’ve been waiting so long... Well, I can’t believe it’s actually over.”

Ken laughed. “It was an amazing day.”

“And I lost track of people who made a comment about how different and unusual it was,” added Melanie.

Ken unlocked the door and mused aloud, “I wonder what people will remember most? The readings from Douglas Ginsberg and Joni Mitchell? The handfasting?”

Melanie swept into the entrance room. “The way you made me crack up during the interlude?”

“Aw, c’mon! You looked anxious.”

“And I appreciate it. That and that you talked Fiona into officiating her part. I never knew that the braid they used for a Celtic handfasting is the origin of the phrase ‘tying the knot’. It makes sense, though.”

“That was good mead she gave us as a part of her ceremony.”

“Oh, yeah. That’s another thing I didn’t know. That the old tradition of giving a married couple a month’s worth of mead is the origin of the term ‘honeymoon’.”

Ken paused for a minute, knowing that Melanie tolerated—but didn’t like to talk about—the fact that he liked reading stories on a mind control erotica website. He decided to tease her, “Well you would’ve if you’d read that one story over at that adult website, called Her Minstrel Period.’’

“Uh huh. Right. When have you ever learned anything from reading erotic stories?”

“Well, the guy who wrote that story, he’s given lessons in history, literature, linguistics, investing, acupressure, and even a quick education in the Bible.”

Melanie looked down her nose at Ken and put her hands on her hips. “All right. That’s enough. Would you mind please unclasping my gown?” She stood in front of the bed and turned her back to him.

“Sure.” Ken started towards Melanie when he heard a knock on the door. He turned and asked, “That’s probably the front desk bringing us our bags. Can you wait two minutes longer while I get them?”

“All right.” She sat down on the bed.

She listened as she heard her new husband talking to someone, presumably the bellhop. Although she didn’t hear every word spoken, he sounded cheerful. She distinctly heard Ken say “what’s this?” but didn’t hear the response clearly enough. After a little bit more of the stifled conversation, she heard the sound of the door closing. After a few seconds of silence, Ken reappeared in the bedroom holding a long box in one hand.

Melanie furled her brow as she saw her new husband and the box he held. “Whatcha got there?”

“Wedding night present from Fiona.”

“What is it?”

“Beats me. Let me check out the card.” He put the box down next to the television, opened a small envelope taped to the top, and read it out loud. “Dear K and M. It may not be a month’s worth, but I hope this helps get your marriage off to the right start. May the Goddess bless you and your union! Signed F.”

“I take it it’s a bottle of mead.” mused Melanie.

“Must be.” Ken opened the box and pulled out a long green bottle filled with liquid. “You know she brews mead herself. This must be from her stock.”

She stood up and took the bottle out of his hands. “Before we get into that, could you please help me out of this gown?”

“Of course.”

Ken unzipped the back of her gown and she carefully stepped out of it.

She picked it up, folded it as neatly as she could, and placed it on top of the bureau. “We can put it in its box when we see my mom tomorrow.”

Ken gaped at Melanie, who stood before him in just her bra, panties, and stockings, and smiled broadly. He took her hands in his own, pulled her closer, and kissed her on the cheeks. “How do you feel?” he asked.

“Honestly? Exhausted. I think I’d like to take a bath now.”

“May I join you?”

Melanie hesitated. She saw a look of disappointment start to form on his face and didn’t want to set a bad precedent, but at the same time, her exhaustion and tension in her muscles was all she could focus on. She sighed and said, “Of course.”

“Would you like to try some of this mead?”

“I’d like that, actually,” she answered, remembering the sweet taste from the handfasting from a few hours before.

“Great! Why don’t you get the bath going and I’ll see if I can find glasses in the kitchen.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Melanie looked at the large, heart-shaped tub, turned a nozzle by the faucet and inhaled deeply as a stream of water rapidly filled the basin.

After a few minutes, Ken came into the room holding two champagne flutes, each of which was filled nearly to the brim with a yellowish-brown liquid, and the opened-bottle that was a gift from their witch friend.

“Do you need help getting undressed?” He smiled.

“I think I’m good.”

“I know you’re good, baby.”

“I’ll be even better in the morning,” she said, before adding with a lilt in her voice, “if you don’t mind waiting.”

Even though Ken didn’t show it, Melanie wondered if he was upset by her asking him to wait until morning. She couldn’t help but laugh when he said, “Baby, for you I’d wait ‘til the end of time.”

Once she was in the warm water, she let out a sigh of relief.

He knelt down near her and put down both of the glasses of mead. She picked up one glass and took a sip as she watched his shadow move across the wall opposite her. When she recognized that he was swinging the jacket of his tuxedo above his head, she turned to see him directly.

He threw the jacket across the room and it fell just on the other side of the bathroom door. She giggled.

With each successive piece of his tuxedo, he played up the “act” of stripping for his bride, and she laughed and applauded as he swung each article over his head before releasing them and letting them fly across the room.

When it came time to remove his pants, he turned his back to her, pushed his ass out, and undid his pants, slowly rolling them past his hips to reveal a pair of shiny silver-metallic boxers.

Melanie laughed even harder and had difficulty asking “Where ... did ... you ... get ... those?” before bursting into uncontrollable giggles.

“You’ve heard of Victoria’s Secret? I got these at Victor’s Secret.” he responded as he rolled his boxers down to his feet and kicked them towards the opposite side of the bathroom.

She reached up to grab them as they passed over her head and nearly knocked them into the bath, but it sailed past her fingers and landed a couple of inches away from the edge of the bath.

“That bath looks cozy,” he mused. “May I join you?”

“Please.”

He got into the bath, picked up the spare glass of mead and took a sip. “This is good!”

“Yes. Yes it is,” responded Melanie, whose glass was now more than half empty.

He sat close to her on the ledge inside the tub. Although she didn’t push him away as he nuzzled into her side, she said, “You’re not mad that I’m so tired tonight, are you?”

“It’s been a long, tiring day. I’m sure I wouldn’t be at my best either.”

“Thank you.” She kissed him on the cheek and finished her glass of mead. “Could you refill me?”

Ken put down his own glass, picked up the bottle, and poured more mead into her glass.

“Thank you,” she whispered as she took the glass, sipped a small amount of the drink, and lay her head down on his shoulder.

He reached down to play with one of her nipples and she slapped him. “Fresh!”

“Sorry!”

“Don’t be.” She took another sip of the mead.

The two of them sat in the tub in silence, drinking the delicious honey-based brew. When the bottle was empty, Ken held it upside down. “That went fast.”

She held up her hand and saw that it had started to become wrinkled from the heat of the water. “I’m getting out.”

She stepped out of the tub, grabbed a towel off of the shelf, and wrapped it around her body.

He quickly followed suit. Before could cover himself with his towel, she glanced downward and noticed that his cock, although not hard, wasn’t exactly limp, either.

Without thinking, she stepped forward and grabbed him, gently running her smooth hands over his shaft.

“I thought you weren’t in the mood,” he protested half-heartedly.

“I’m not,” she said, without flinching or stopping her focussed massage.

“Don’t you know it’s against the law to tease your new husband like this on your wedding night?

“What?” She looked down and saw her hand. “Oh, Ken. I’m so sorry. I didn’t ...” She decided not to say any more. It was hard to explain how or why her hand had seemingly acted of its own accord, and that she honestly didn’t realize what she was doing. “I guess I’m just really tired.”

Ken let out a deep sigh. “Yeah. I guess I’m tired too. Let’s get some rest.”

He climbed into bed and watched his bride put on a silk negligee. “Is that new?”

“Yes. Do you like it?”

“It really shows off your curves. But I think I’d like it better crumpled up by the foot of the bed.”

“In the morning, darling. In the morning.” She climbed in next to him and nuzzled into his side.

He started to stroke her hair and slowly fell asleep.

She chuckled softly to herself about how he was now snoring yet she was the one too tired for sex.

The moment the word ‘sex’ popped into her head, she felt a jolt between her legs. The more she tried to ignore it, the more pronounced it became, beckoning her, almost daring her to pay attention to what her body was saying, to give in to the forces that were now causing her heart to pound and her breathing to quicken.

She quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. Turning on the sink, she splashed some cold water on her face. The chill of the water sent a surge down her spine. Her nightgown opened slightly and one of her breasts popped loose. She noticed it in the mirror, how stiff and tight her nipple was. When she went to cover herself up again, the smooth silky fabric of her sleepwear rubbed against her, sending a wave of subtle pleasure coursing through her body.

Without thinking, she moved one hand between her legs and she felt her arousal up against her fingers. Gasping for breath as the need increased even more, she pulled her hand away and gazed at it. At long last, she knew what she had to do, what she needed, and how best to do it.

She ran from the bathroom to the bed, fumbling with her negligee as she tried to take it off and not lose any time. After all, for how needful she felt at this point, it felt as though the Rio Grande was flowing between her thighs, coursing so quickly through and over her body it threatened to wash away everything else she felt, thought, or needed. She reached the bed and threw what few clothes she was wearing onto the floor. “Just like you asked,” she whispered to her sleeping groom. “Crumpled up at the foot of the bed.”

She pulled the covers off of him and saw that he was about as hard as he was when he first got out of the tub, so she wondered if she could get him nice and hard without waking him up. She reached down and cradled his balls in her hand. The moment his flesh came in contact with her hands, she felt another shudder, an intense feeling of need, of yearning, of a crazy combination of love, lust, and appreciation. She licked her lips and lowered her mouth over his cock.

Sucking gently, she alternately wanted him to stay asleep as long as possible, and to wake him up to tell him that she couldn’t wait any longer.

“Melanie?” Ken started to stir.

He propped himself up slightly on his arms. She looked up to see his look of confusion slowly evolve to a broad smile, signaling that he realized what she was doing.

“Are you all right?” he asked, partially out of a confusion that stemmed from what she had been saying ever since they arrived in the honeymoon suite.

“Never better, sweetheart!” She grinned mischievously. “Well, on second thought, there is something that could make me feel even better.” She squeezed his cock gently to punctuate the word ‘something’.

Almost as if on cue, his dick hardened to the point that she knew he was ready. The moment she felt it, she jumped with a nearly cat-like swiftness. Before he could say or do anything else, she was straddling his hips, positioning herself to receive his cock into her needful sex.

Once he was inside of her, she began to bounce up and down; an energy passed from him into her, and then back into him, feeding her lust even more. She clenched her pussy and appreciated every moment of pure pleasure, pure satisfaction, unbridled sexuality.

He reached up and began playing with her breasts, pinching the nipples gently and causing her to gasp and moan in pleasure. After slightly adjusting his feet on the bed, he raised his hips, lifting her completely off of the bed.

She leaned forward to steady herself against his chest and squealed her delight at the vague sensation of weightlessness. Her first orgasm as a married woman ripped through her body as he lowered his hips back to the bed. She rolled her eyes into the back of her head as she dug her fingernails into his shoulders.

“What’s gotten into you?” he asked.

“You have, darling! Aren’t you glad we’re married now?”

“Oh, yeah.”

The two of them wrestled passionately for hours; she let him take control and followed him however he would move. It was nearly dawn when he finally came and the two of them collapsed into each other’s arms.

“What happened there?” she asked, not really directing her question at him. There was a degree to which she was asking herself this question.

He slowed his breathing down enough to say, “I don’t know...”

She lay her head on his chest and they both quickly fell asleep.

* * *

In her home a few miles away from where the newlywed couple was enjoying their first night together, Fiona checked on her latest batch of mead. Wondering how much, if any, her friends had had to drink tonight, she decided to consult her tarot cards. She shuffled them and flipped a few cards over. The first card she flipped was of the Lovers, followed by Gemini. “Looks like you’ve finished it off, huh, guys?”

The next card she drew was the Queen of Cups. “Yes, I definitely see passion here.” When she next turned over the Page of Swords, she smiled. “Yes. Yes. Yes,” she said. “Ken told me that he wanted Melanie to be more willing to experiment with him. I’d say the Page tells me that this problem has been solved. Oh yes!”

She stood up from her table and picked up a bottle of dried mint leaves. “I’d never used this in my mead before. But it seems as though it definitely awakens sexual energies.” She walked over to her notepad and wrote on it that she needed to call Ken to confirm for some of the details.

She looked up at her mirror and smiled broadly. The cards don’t lie, she thought. It worked. It’s just a question of how satisfied her friends were. That’s all she needed to know. Then she could increase or decrease the contents of the brew for use by other people. Maybe even turn it into a love potion for people not already in love. Her friends were good test subjects, no doubt. They may not have known they were test subjects, but she’d have plenty of time to explain how her magick had worked on them.

The cards don’t lie.