The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EMCS- The Purple Knife

By Nodor

I knew that I shouldn’t have gone in there alone, should have waited for back up, that is protocol, but I didn’t. I decided to take my chances, why? I don’t know, perhaps I was getting carried away, after taking out several significant members of one of the main drug-trafficking gangs in London at their headquarters I had managed to locate what I believed to be the chambers of the gangs leader, the renowned and mysterious purple knife. With impressing my superiors, maybe enough to warrant an award or promotion on my mind, I took a risk that I have since come to regret.

I had expected the door to be locked, but it wasn’t and so I silently pushed it open an inch and inspected the room inside. It was a fairly large room with a bed in the corner, and a table in the centre of the room at which the rooms sole occupant sat with her back to me. A little disappointed that I had evidently not come across the purple knife, I decided to press this woman, most probably a servant or lover of the gang lord for information about his whereabouts.

I entered the room quietly and then authoritively stated "Detective Leonard of the Narcotics department London Metropolitan police, Stand up, and then turn around with your hands in the air". She obeyed my command to stand, and as she did, I realised that this was not in fact a servant of the purple knife. Adorning her right shoulder blade was the tattoo of a knife, coloured purple, a tattoo that had been described to me by a rival gang leader on his deathbed, as the only thing he could remember about his meeting with the purple knife that shortly preceded his death. He assured me that when I saw the bearer of this tattoo, I had found the purple blade, and had sealed my destiny. Such was the unusual manner that this dying man said these words, so calmly, almost like someone else was speaking through him, that I took it to be the truth, and this woman to be the purple knife.

The tattoo wasn’t all I noticed when she stood, the black dress she wore clung to her shapely and curvaceous figure perfectly I found myself appreciating her full and shapely hips and bottom and the perfect, smooth, brown skin of her back and legs, despite the tense, and potentially life threatening situation I found himself in. I was just reproaching myself mentally for lack of professionalism when, following my instructions she turned around, thereby making things yet harder for me. Her eyes were large and youthful, her lips full, her beautiful skin was yet more apparent on her front and as my eyes fell to her chest for a moment I almost forgot where I was and let my guard down. Her dress was cut low enough for me to be numbed slightly by the large, and most shapely breasts I have ever seen. I managed to drag my eyes back to her face and saw her looking at me smiling girlishly, as if to tell me she knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Why are you pointing that gun at me?" She said still smiling innocently at me.

"Because I know who you are, you’re the purple blade, stay where you are, and keep those hands up."

"That’s not my name" she giggled "my names Radeea".

Then she started to walk towards me, swaying and bouncing mesmerically.

"I thought I told you to………" I could hardly talk, my blood was pumping at the rate it usually does in a tense, danger situation, that was normal, but the blood wasn’t headed towards my muscles as it usually is. Standing there, holding my gun out with both hands there was little I could do to hide the increasing bulge in my trousers.

She jiggled to within less than a metre of me, " I mean it, stand still…or I’ll be forced to……"

She put her hands behind her back, and smiling knowingly thrust her chest yet further forward, until the end of the barrel of my gun was actually in contact with her left breast. She looked into my eyes, and swayed slightly so that my gun rubbed slightly against her nipple, that was now becoming prominent through the fabric of her dress. I swelled even more.

I gasped and managed to stammer " I… I thought I t..t.told you t..t.to p…p…put your hands up". She brought her hands to her mouth and gasped in mock forgetfulness, she then thrust her hands into the air quickly, causing her bosom to bounce exquisitely, I couldn’t stop myself from staring at her perfect jiggling chest, noticing that by the time the bouncing stopped, the entire barrel of my gun was wedged into her unbelievable cleavage.

She didn’t obey my command for long and soon she had placed her hands on the back of my neck, my eyes still glued to her chest I hardly noticed, she stroked the back of my neck soothingly, " Now why don’t you just relax a little?" She purred. Perhaps she was right I thought, maybe I did take my job too seriously… what was I thinking? I worked for the police. She leaned backwards lightly, thrusting her chest out, then twisted and leaned back further to pick up a glass that was on a nearby cabinet. She drank some of the liquid inside; I watched her lips longingly, despite the panic that I now felt, I needed to remain in control of the situation! She held the liquid in her mouth, and swallowed, I looked at her face; she was smirking, her brown eyes dancing provocatively between the full erection straining my trousers, her awe-inspiring chest, and my eyes.

I felt helpless, my years of training had gone out of the window, all I wanted to do was watch her, see what she did next, how she used her mesmerizing body. She removed an ice cube from the glass, and then dropped the glass into a corner of the room though the smashing of the glass didn’t distract me from my appreciation of her form. She held the ice cube in front of my eyes, moved it from side to side, and I followed it with my gaze like a dumb animal. She held the ice cube to her lips and silently sucked on it. I stared on, almost drooling. She then leaned back again, this time throwing her head back so I saw the underside of her chin. Against this area she placed the ice cube and said, in a whimsical girlish voice.

"This drop of water represents your resistance to me", she removed the ice cube and there on the underside of her chin a single, large drop of water had formed. It slowly started to trickle down towards her neck.

"It’s dropping, very slowly falling slowly down towards my.."

"Neck" I said quietly as it reached the firm skin of her slender neck.

"And now, like your will to remain outside of my power, it’s descending"

The drop reached the top of her right breast, the angle that her firm breasts protruded at meant that the drop moved slowly now, almost coming to a halt it started to slowly take a more diagonal path, towards her cleavage.

" And when that drop disappears….."

The drop was heading into the cleft between her breasts. I could just see it with all my concentration.

…..So will you’re resolve"

The drop was gone. Everything went dark.

Radeea giggled looking at the foolish policeman she had just mesmerised. She took the ID, card from his pocket, playfully patting his bulging erection as she did.

"Detective Leonard!" she said looking at the card. "You will give me your gun". He did so; she placed it on the cabinet. She moved to the rooms’ only door and locked it, depositing the key in her decotellage. "When you awake, Agent Phillips, you will no longer wish to arrest me, in fact you will wish for no-one to arrest me, and you will do whatever is in your power to sabotage investigations into my organisation. In addition to this…" She thought to herself, breaking out into a mischievous smile. "You will be unable to talk about me because the very mention of my name will cause you to become so aroused that you immediately get an erection, and furthermore, seeing my image, either in your head, or an image of me that you see, will make you, uncontrollably aroused, so much so that it will cause you to have an orgasm, right then and there, in your" she undid the top of his trousers and looked in "your Marks and Spencers’ Y-fronts, precisely….mmm ten seconds after seeing the image, and when you cum, it will be the most powerful orgasm you have ever experienced, each time more explosive than the last. Now awake."

I woke up to see the purple knife standing in front of me, lips pursed into a sweet smile, her legs crossed, she seemed to be humming to herself. My first instinct was to go for my gun, wait, why were my trousers undone? Before I could move I was again stunned by her arousing appearance.

"10" she mouthed slowly

Her, hair, her eyes, her lips, her neck, her chest, her legs, every single part of her made me want to drop to my knees and…I had to get out of there.

"9" I tried to turn around, but I couldn’t take my eyes from her body.

"8" I tried to walk backwards away from her, but tripped over my own feet onto my back, my brain just wasn’t working.

"7" I tried to get up but down here I had such a great view of her, long, brown, shapely legs.

"6" I managed to get to my knees, on level with her chest, oh my…, my vision started to blur.

"5" clambering backwards away from her, she was… smiling at me.

"4" got to make it to the door, got to get away.

"3" she was still just stood there, now giggling at me.

"2" she blew a kiss at me. Laughing.

"1" It felt like every other orgasm I’ve ever had, all happening at the same time, I was paralysed for a moment with ecstasy.

I managed to pull myself up, I was now leaning against the door, I heard her footsteps coming towards me, and turned to look at her.

"10" God she was beautiful

"9" She playfully pouted at me

"8" Smiled like she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"7" I had to get out, trying not to descend into total panic.

"6" I turned, grabbed the handle of the door.

"5" Turned it and pulled, it was locked!..When? how? It had been open a few minutes ago.

"4" I pulled hard, trying to force the door open, but I was feeling weaker, she was getting close to me, I could smell her.

"3" I turned around to look at her.

"2" my knees gave way beneath me.

"1" My whole body shook violently, my mind cleared of all thoughts, for a moment I couldn’t think of anything, who I was, what I was doing, all I could do was picture her face with that knowing smile.

I didn’t look at her this time, trying again at the door.

"Looking for this?" she purred.

I turned to look at her.

"10" she said as she reached into the front of her dress, causing her boobs to bounce slightly, almost causing me to soil my new marks and parks undies for the third time in a minute.

"9" she pulled out a key, and opened her mouth wide in mock astonishment.

"8" I reached to grab it, but giggling she pulled it moved it from my reach.

"7" I tried again to grab it, but again she teasingly moved it out of my reach, this time I lost my footing and fell to my knees.

"6" I was face to face with her amazing chest, I couldn’t move.

"5"

"4" she dropped the key onto the floor by her foot, I dived on it. She laughed.

"3" I sprung up towards the door, to my escape.

"2" I couldn’t get the key in the door, please, please just let me out, yes! I got the key in and unlocked the door.

"1" As I pulled the door open, it hit me, I fell, shaking and exhausted out of the room, I was going to need some new uniform.

She put her head round the door and said playfully to me with a smile: "leaving so soon? Things were just getting fun. Oh and er….10!"

Then she shut the door.