The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: This story will contain situations and explicit language of an adult nature and should be read only by those of a legal age to do so. If you are a minor or object to stories of an adult nature, leave here immediately. Legal age local to the author is 18+ please abide to your own local laws. All Characters, without exeption, are deemed to be 18 years or older.

Please note and understand the content codes for this story. The characters portrayed in this story are just that, characters in my story. Any similarities to real people are purely coincidental and unintentional. The characters and situations portrayed are pure fantasy; the author is keen to state that in reality adult sexuality should remain only in the adult world. Please do not allow or cause this story to fall in to the hands of minors.

The Continuing Investigations of Holmes and Hove—The Purple Caper:

Writen by A.C. Dale(a pseudonym of Yotna El’toub.)

Chapter Three: The Baiting Of the Traps.

Jocasta lingered in her boudoir attempting to ignore the distraught Norma, who now stood sullenly awaiting her fate. The girl’s knees chaffed uncomfortably against the coarse cord that now bound them tightly. In a trice the girls lack of deportment broke Jocasta’s short tolerance span.

“Will you stop feeling sorry for yourself, you are to be the main actress in my finest performance. You should be proud, and stop wriggling girl—you are quite putting me off my Journal entry. This one is of great import; historians will see that this was the very day that the wondrous new order began.”

Norma snuffled, and straightened her knees, pulling herself into an erect posture.

“Good, see how good deportment improves your bubbies dearest; pert is the minimum required configuration!” the mistress barked.

Jocasta walked towards the stiff girl and raised the crop in her right hand. Accurate stinging blows slapped each of Norma’s surprised nipples. Mistress watched with delight as the teats took on a pink hue and grew taut, spiking out from the cushioning breasts.

“Yes, pert is minimal, but this is an improvement,” Jocasta raised her left forefinger to trace a delicate path around one of the peaking nipples adorning her near-thrall. “Still to work, my pleasure on this occasion must wait.”

The mistress walked back to her dressing table and sat, she then extended her hand to the waiting pen. In a florid hand she wrote.

‘My Lady’s day, 9th of February 1889. A good day, with progress on the rapid enthrallment process. An entertaining distraction with one Mr Hove, a man I am very pleased to have taken from the streets. True, he is of little consequence as compared to his once meddlesome master, but still he abounds with unwarranted curiosity. Maybe, just maybe, he can be of use in the execution of the programme? If I can plant him back with his once master. Oh, what a delightful thought—a spy in the Holmes’ camp. Soon I shall have spies throughout London, and with the information I gain this City, this Nation will finally respond to the call of my Lady. My final act today will be to secure the enthrallment of Norma, and then onwards to Sapphic delights.’

Jocasta retuned the pen to the stand, and turned her head to the soon-to-be thrall, “And so then, Norma, we begin.”

* * *

Holmes sat pondering, not unusual in itself, yet today his thoughts were nimbler than they had been for some considerable time. In his mind’s eye he searched for connections. He knew they were there and when he found them it would fit into the current conundrum.

He flitted through his mind palace; “I’ll leave you with ’im, I ’ave me own problems to sort...", “Oh, just routine household matters, nothing of consequence.", the look in Hove’s eye...

No! it was no use, nothing came. Unsteadily he reached out a slim hand to the darkened pipe rack and retrieved his favourite Meerschaum. Then he packed it liberally with the foul smelling weed he kept secreted in the panelled door to the side of his desk. A flash of phosphorous later, he inhaled deeply then blew a cloud of steel grey smoke away from him. His eyes dimmed and he visibly relaxed. Before him the room swam a little, but he could see letters, tiny letters. The consonants and vowels danced around gradually, then they fell in line and the sentence formed before him. Ned grinned, as the unseen library doors swung open one more, and his soul was home.

The thought rushed to join the narcotics infusing his brain, and the overheard snippet of conversation rang once more in his ears.

“—and Poppy too Nonny, I tells ya, soon there will be none of the old crowd left. This big old smoke is gobblin’ my friends up—an’ lord knows where they is all gone!”

That was it! Not normal domestic issues, but the disappearance of domestic servants from the locale. This was what had Nancy so concerned, he should speak to her. Holmes glanced at the mantle clock.

He really should speak to her, it was gone one o’clock and Saturday’s luncheon should have been with him over an hour ago! What the devil was going on in this house? His temper and curiosity piqued he stalked off to locate Nancy.

* * *

Norma watched unblinking as Jocasta walked confidently towards her. The mistress grasped her cloak with each hand and drew it apart. Beneath it she was naked and her pale supple body appeared to shine. It was outshone further however by the hypnotic purple pattern sown within the cloak. Norma’s mouth fell open and a quiet mantra tumbled from her lips.

“Purple, purple, purple...”

Jocasta joined in, “Purple, purple, purple... Let the colour wash your mind, let it fill your senses. Purple is Royal, purple is sensual... And what else is purple, my love?”

“Purple is commanding, purple rules me. Purple should rule all,” Norma chanted.

“Good, and you will carry the purple into the lives of the ones I need to know about. You will seduce them into the purple, and you will command them from it. Is it not so?”

“It is so mistress.”

“And whom do you serve? Who commands you?” asked Jocasta.

“Our Lady, our Lady—through you mistress Jocasta!” the acolyte replied.

Jocasta grinned, “Excellent, now tell me other than Mr Hove and his master, is there any other that may seek you out?”

“Only my Nance, she will miss her Nony... As I miss her.”

“Ah, how nice you have pet names for each other. Are you—shall we say intimate friends?” enquired Jocasta.

“Oh yes, we are... Sometimes several times a night,” a blush rose across Norma’s cheeks.

Jocasta giggled with glee, “How delightful, and useful—you come to me part primed for your task. Yet I will need to teach you the art of seducing a true lady. It is a little more subtle than gamahutching a scullery maid.”

The mistress walked behind Norma and undid the ties at her knees.

“I shall enjoy being your tutor,” said Jocasta, dropping her mouth to the nape of Norma’s neck she planted a light kiss.

* * *

Holmes walked through the kitchen and tapped on the scullery door, he waited for a response, there was none. Ned knew the room was occupied, for whatever reason the occupant was not in a state to communicate. Ned turned the handle and entered the dim room, the only illumination came from a fan-like un-mantled gas lamp on the far wall. It threw Nancy’s huddled form into stark relief.

“Owww! Mr ’Olmes, is it that time already?” she sniffled.

“It is well past that time, Nancy... But no matter, what ails you so?” Holmes softly enquired.

“I ’ave mussed it all up... Mr ’Ove he was so kind, an’ thoughtful over you recent ills. I really thought it was for the best, but it;s all gorn’ wrong.” Nancy sighed, her voice a series of staccato sobs.

Ned walked over, and uncharacteristically laid his hand on Nancy’s trembling shoulder. “Now then, I am sure it is not as bad as you imagine.”

“Mr ’Olmes I could never imagine both Nony... I mean Norma and Mr ’Ove disappearing on the same day. It is all to much. Mr Brighton never came from where I told ’im to go, to erm... Investigate? Norma never came back from her trip to the market this mornin’. I don’t know what to think...”

Ned lifted his hand from Nancy’s shoulder and templed his fingers. His eyes briefly closed. When they opened he looked directly into Nancy’s puffy eyes.

“Now concentrate for me Nancy. What was the role of your friend Polly?” Ned asked.

“Polly ’ow do you know Pol? Polly she’s a cook like my Norma, an’ Adeline, an’ Sara... They’s all cooks!” Nancy’s brow knitted.

“Indeed, and unlike most female servants, they leave the house to get supplies... Leaving them open to kidnap.” Ned’s attitude became grave, “now where did you my noble retainer Brighton toward?”

“Well I ’eard on the grapevine that a new company dealing in servants ’ad opened nearby. An’ I put one and one together. I was probably wrong...”

Holmes shook his head sadly, “far from it, unfortunately for Hove I think you were entirely right. He really should have confided in me. My disappointment is that, you Nancy, should have ensured that he did. You are aware of his impulsiveness.”

Tears now ran freely down Nancy’s cheeks, “I know, but you ’ave been so unwell Mr Holmes...”

“I have, but no more. Now I have a reason and a puzzle to solve,” Ned’s eyes glistened with a new found purpose, “now Norma, you must tell me all you know, and leave out no detail. If we are to find our friends I must have the complete truth!”

“Yes Mr ’Olmes sir, of course...”

* * *

Jocasta lifted her hands and swept them up and around Norma, barely grazing the resilient tips of her ripe bubbies. The mistress smiled as the girl twitched her response.

“So when you get an opportunity, and there will be many, as you will employed as a lady’s maid rather than a common cook. So when dressing Lady Henrietta, the discrete touch, the lingering hand will lead on to secret trysts, and orgasmic release,” Jocasta sighed, “now move around me, and repeat what I did to you.”

The mistress felt the girl slide from under her hands, followed by the distinctive graze of hardened nipples under her shoulders. Norma’s breasts flattened against her back as the girl bent forward to kiss Jocasta’s neck tenderly. As required, the thrall swept her hands up and found the puffed tips of her mistress’s bosom. Her hands dallied for a while, fingertips first circling the nipple, and then plucking the teat to its fullest bud.

“Nice, very good Nony, your touch is very arousing,” Jocasta shivered.

Emboldened Norma let her right hand drift down her mistress’s abdomen towards a sweetly furred patch.

“No, no Norma—it is too soon. A Lady need seduction, not a quick release, you must lead her in a dance. Think how you would like to be seduced into the delights of feminine wiles. Think how Nance corrupted you, it was not with haste or you would have fled from her touch.”

Norma paused, and then raised her roguish hand first to, and then beyond her mistress’s bosom. delicately her fingers stroked and then massaged Jocasta’s neck. The massage swept her mistress’s head back and Norma’s nibbling mouth caught the lobe of Jocasta’s ear. Sharp nips made the trembling lady gasp, and Norma felt the nipple bud in her left hand swell in response. Her digits responded by kneading the flesh between her fingers like pliant dough.

Delicately Norma pushed against Jocasta’s right shoulder and turned her mistress to face her. Norma searched out Jocasta’s gasping mouth and pushed her tongue into the warm recess. The thrall shifted her stance, and brought her nipples into direct contact with the twin peaks of Jocasta’s breasts. Norma undulated her chest setting up a delicious friction between the sweetly opposed bubbies.

Feeling Jocasta shift her stance, Norma took the opportunity to slide her knee between the mistress’s slightly splayed legs. She was rewarded by the fluid touch of Jocasta’s nether lips against her smooth thigh. She pressed harder raising her leg slightly to press home against a swollen nubbin.

Jocasta gasped and drove her tongue deep into Norma’s mouth. The urgency of the mistress’s lascivious kiss told the thrall that her own tongue was needed elsewhere. Freeing herself of Jocasta’s caress Norma slid her sweating body down her mistress until she was on her knees. For a long second she let her warm breath flow over the delicately furred black bush, and then she reached forward and partook of the most intimate kiss of all.

An urgent pressing of her vibrating tongue to the tip of Jocasta’s nubbin was rewarded by a buckling of her mistress’s legs and a tightening of strong thighs around her head. A second later her mouth was filled with the warm flow of her mistress’s climatic spending,

It took Jocasta several minutes to recover her composure. For those sweet moments, the mistress was gone and Norma clung to her new lover, drinking in the the sensuality, and fluidity that surrounded her.

Eventually the mistress spoke, “My, my, you are so skilled I am so sorely tempted to keep you in my thrall. But no, there are plans afoot that must prevail. I will call on Trimble and tell him to escort you to Lady Henrietta’s abode with all due haste. The game has begun!”