The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This odd MC romance is dedicated to some of my favorite romantic authors: Robotunit8, The Lycanthrope, Paladin and authoress71.

Psychic Trap

“Yes, he will do nicely,” was what her aunt had told her. “Poor David,” she thought, as she walked over to his table at the food court.

David did not have a lot going for him besides his brains and his sweetness. As graduating seniors at Martin Van Buren High School, she had known and picked on him for years. Over the last couple of years, she had been kinder to him, as they had worked on several class projects together. Still, as a popular cheerleader, she couldn’t afford to become too close to someone of his social standing.

Now her Aunt Wanda had selected poor David to feed their psychic essence, robbing him of his addictive sweetness. He would become a husk of himself, so that their powers would increase. To do this she would need to get him somewhere private and give him a deep, sustained kiss. Aunt Wanda had sensed that the boy had so much sweetness, that one psychic witch would not be able to remove it all in one try. This meant that she would take hers and then call her aunt when it would be Wanda’s turn to remove her share.

“Hello David, Is this seat taken?” beamed Shanti.

“No,” stammered David.

“Good. I was hoping we could talk,” she paused before continuing. “We’ve known each other for so long and I think you are a really sweet guy, I’d like to be your friend.”

David Rook was floored. He had had a crush on Shanti since fifth grade. Now this ebony princess was offering him her friendship. He was unable to contain the brightest smile of his life.

Shanti looked at David’s face as almost for the first time. While not classically handsome, she had always thought that he had beautifully expressive blue eyes. “I was hoping we could get together.”

David was confused. Was Shanti asking him on a date or just to hang out? He assumed the latter, though unrealistically hoped for the former. “I’d love to spend some time with you, Shanti. I’ve always been really fond of you and thought you were nice.”

Shanti felt some guilt. She may not have been the face of his tormentors, but she had been complicit on many occasions. She didn’t want to do this to him, but she was afraid of going against her powerful aunt, who could shred her psychic defenses and hurt her mind, if she went against the powerful psychic witch. She had to go along with it, at least for now. “I always thought you were nice too. How about dinner? Can I pick you up at 5:00?”

“Sure. that sounds great,” he smiled trying his best to hide his giddiness, but failing. “Do you know where I live?”

“Sure,” she beamed. “Until then,” she said as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. She shuddered at his sweetness as she walked away. Maybe Aunt Wanda was wrong. Maybe there would be some left over after they were done feeding on him. Maybe he still would be sweet David.

* * *

She saw her aunt waiting for her at the coffee bar. “Well?” asked Wanda.

“I’m picking him up at five,” said Shanti.

“Good. Feast on your portion in the car and then bring him right to me.”

“Aunt Wanda? Will he ever be able to be sweet again?”

“Most likely no. If in the unlikely circumstance that he has more sweetness than we both can consume, his reservoir may begin to refill. Otherwise, he will lose the ability to be a caring person.”

Shanti knew she couldn’t let that happen. Without his sweetness. David would have little else special about him. She loved the fact that he was caring and generous. She couldn’t let that change. She came up with a plan, but knew she would need to confide in him.

* * *

“Hey Shanti,” he smiled, as he climbed into the SUV. He had dressed up for his date. He almost looked handsome. Then a twinkle came to his eye and he did, causing Shanti to blush as she kissed him again on his cheek.

Shanti smiled, She had savored the aroma of his sweetness from the kiss but as they sat in the car, the smile disappeared.

“Listen, David. I need you to trust me.”

“I knew there had to be some catch,” he laughed.

“What do you mean?”

“Beautiful women, especially Shanti Daniels, would never ask a guy like me on a real date,” sighed David.

“Well, I have to tell you something that will make you think I’m crazy.”

“You must be crazy to be with someone like me.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re amazing.”

“I’m not all that.”

“You are and more.”

Shanti’s dark complexion hid her blush. “That’s sweet... and that’s your problem. You’re too sweet for your own good and it has gotten you in trouble.”

“What?”

“Here is that crazy part. I’m... what you might call a ‘psychic witch’.”

“A what?”

“A person who’s psychic essence feeds upon other people’s positive emotions in order to increase their psychic power.”

“OK..”

“Look, I know how it sounds but this is for real. I discovered that I had this gift last weekend when I turned 18. My aunt showed up and told my parents that she was taking me and they just let her without any argument. Apparently, I’m not strong enough to fight her, so she is making me do this to you.”

“Do what?”

“Remove your sweetness. I don’t want to, but I am almost feeling this compulsion to do so.”

“When you say ‘sweetness’, do you mean niceness?”

“That’s part of it, but it is also your goodness and caring disposition.”

“For arguments sake, how would you remove my sweetness?”

“With a deep, sustained kiss. If Aunt Wanda gets her hands on you as she plans, she will do that, but will also use her mouth in a different way. She says that is a faster way to draw sweetness and I should eventually learn how to do it.”

David Rook was sitting in his dream girl’s car listening to her telling him that she was some kind of witch who wanted to rob him of his sweetness and in return he would get to make out with her. He would then get to make out with her hot aunt, who would then take him in her mouth. His sweetness had not been getting him anywhere for all of his eighteen years, now it seemed it would be getting him a lot of fun. “I hate to say this, but I think I want this to happen.”

“You don’t know what you’re saying. If we can let you keep some of you sweetness, you’ll make some lucky girl happy.”

“But not you. I want you!” said David boldly.

“I wish I could give myself to you, All I can do is take from you. Please, let’s just go to my Aunt’s motel and let her take her share. I will forget about mine so you can stay sweet!” she cried.

“No. We’re star-crossed, but I can help you and I am going to make sure that I do!” he exclaimed as he grabbed her and tried to kiss her.

“Please... I can’t help myself!” she moaned. She tried to fight it but his strength and her need took over, as she thrust her tongue into his mouth and they kissed passionately.

Immediately Shanti felt her psychic essence depart her body and enter David’s. As this was her first time, she did not know what to expect. As she was drawn to his sweetness, she felt her essence pulled into a whirlpool of psychic energy and sucked into a reinforced part of David’s brain.

Her essence then began to be bombarded with David’s wishes, needs and desires. The part of Shanti still not in her body continued to kiss David. He began to respond more aggressively, as his hands began to wander underneath her sweater and fumbled with unhooking her bra. She made no attempt to stop him as her bra came off and his hands cupped her breasts.

As his lust grew, David heard a voice in his head. “Define her or your actions will,” said the voice sounding a lot like Shanti’s.

“Who are you?” asked David, as he couldn’t think of anything better to ask.

“I am Shanti’s psychic essence. I am imprisoned in part of your mind.”

“Why are you imprisoned?”

“Apparently you are a prison for psychic energy. Your mind ensnared Shanti’s psychic essence. Whether you understand it or not your mind is unconsciously exerting change on her essence that is imprisoned in your mind. Your body is doing the same to hers and her subconscious mind. If you wish to turn Shanti into your permanent sex toy, you can let nature take its course.”

David saw that he had already unzipped her jeans and pulled them down. is hand was sliding her panties down as her hand was fondling his cock through his jeans. “Why is she letting me do this?”

“In order to feed from the sweetness of your essence, most of her conscious mind had to come over with her psychic essence. Her mind is on autopilot. She is capable of communication, basic survival skills and rudimentary thinking, but much of who Shanti is, is trapped in your brain.”

“Are you saying that I’m permanently changing her?” he asked, as he saw that she had undid his jeans and now was stroking his hard member, as he was rubbing her wet pussy.

“Yes. Anything that happens to Shanti’s body now will be defined as ordinary behavior between you. Likewise, any changes that occur to her trapped psychic essence, will have permanent changes on her personality concerning you.”

David knew he had to stop his body. He would try to figure out what to do, so he broke the kiss, pulled back and told Shanti to stop. She obeyed. He looked at her. Her sweater was stretched out and askew, as her bra dangled underneath the hem. Her Jeans and panties were bunched up at her shins. The smell of her arousal was thick, as her face had a lovely sheen over her beautiful chocolate complexion.

Now David went back to questioning her psychic essence. “How did Shanti feel about me.”

“She felt guilty about the way she treated you in the past. She also really liked you now. She had come to appreciate your kindness.”

“Was she ever attracted to me?”

“Over the last year she had began to subconsciously find you attractive. She really likes your eyes. She didn’t really notice her feelings until today when she approached you.”

“She really was falling for me,” thought David. “So far has anything that has happened to us become permanent?”

“She is more attracted to you than anyone else in the whole world. She has gone further sexually with you than anyone else. Now making out with you and playing with each other’s bodies have become a normal part of your relationship. Most likely, she will extrapolate on these behaviors to increase your intimacy. Now you have to define your relationship and her existence.”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you want her to be your sex toy, your marital partner, your mistress... what do you want her to be?”

“I want her to be my girlfriend.”

“You have already exceeded that relationship. For a relationship built on mutual respect, the closest you can get is ‘very serious girlfriend’.”

“Then ‘very serious girlfriend’ it is. I want us to deepen our relationship on our own terms.”

“For that to happen, she will need to continue to possess her psychic essence. Shanti’s strength of character and conviction have become part of this and cannot be separated except through conception. Then she will no longer possess her psychic abilities”

“In other words, if I get her pregnant, Shanti will no longer be a psychic witch?”

“Yes, The change in body chemistry invalidates her ability to maintain her psychic power. It will either achieve entropy or will stay in your body. Her revised personality will then separate from the energy and will flow back into her body.”

“Well, I’m not ready to be a dad,” he thought. “What about all of this feeding? Won’t she still need to steal others sweetness?”

“No. You easily have the ability to nourish her. Your sweetness can be replenished so long as the supply is not exhausted. Strong feelings of love can quickly replenish your sweetness.”

“Then why does Shanti’s aunt wish to take all of it.”

The more sweetness consumed the more powerful the psychic essence gets. That much power is not required, in fact power achieved too quickly may cause the wielder to become unstable.”

“OK, I think I’m ready to put you back into Shanti’s body.”

“Have you achieved everything you want both physically and mentally. After you release her, you will unable to affect any future changes to her psychic essence.”

“Just let her know that I love her as much as she loves me.”

“Noted.”

“How do I release her?”

“Your trap only works if it perceives a threat. Shanti is no longer a threat, so just wish it so.”

A few moments later, Shanti opened her eyes. “Oh thank you baby for saving me!” she cried, as she hugged her disheveled body to his.

“But I’ve changed you!”

“I know!” grinned Shanti, as she leaned over and deeply kissed David. He then heard her sweet voice in his head. “May I?”

“Mmmm hmmm,” he moaned into her mouth as a tiny piece of sweetness left his body bound for hers.

She kept kissing him for a few minutes before breaking the kiss. “I’m in love with the sweetest guy in the world,” she beamed.

“I’ve always wanted you.”

“Now I know how much you love me. I was completely at your mercy, but you only took from me what I wanted to give you anyway.”

“What?”

“My love.” she paused. “But lover, we are still in trouble. My aunt...”

“Somehow I think we’ll be OK,” smiled David.

* * *

“So this is the nice boy you were telling me about. He sure is handsome. Such lovely blue eyes and so sweet,” cooed Wanda, as David appeared dazed.

“Aunt Wanda, I think David is even sweeter than you realized. I gorged myself and I sense that he still has an abundance left,” said a glowing Shanti.

“Well child, you certainly seem to be glowing, like you got too much. why don’t you leave me with your friend so he and I can get much better acquainted.”

About an hour later, Wanda and David were getting better acquainted than she would have wanted. She was lying naked on the motel room bed with her legs spread, while David was driving his shaft in and out of her. He had made her have every conceivable sex act with her under the sun to break her. After consulting with Wanda’s imprisoned psychic essence, they agreed that Wanda was too dangerous due to her power to remain a psychic witch. This meant impregnating her. This was not what he wanted, but for his, Shanti’s and the world’s sake it became necessary. He thought about what Shanti had said about her mother.

Shanti’s mother had willingly given up being a psychic witch when she had fallen in love with Shanti’s dad. She was three months pregnant when they got married. When Wanda turned 18, she obtained her birthright, but vowed never to give up her power. She had used her power to bend people to her will, force people to give her money, ruin marriages and lives. The more powerful she grew, the more dangerous she would become.

At first, he hoped that he could control her the way he would be able to control Shanti, but her essence admitted that her power could inadvertently cause problems. In the end, it was better that she did not have it at all.

When her essence confirmed that conception had occurred, Wanda’s modified personality separated from her essence which had elected to remain inside David rather than achieve entropy.

Wanda Hollings emerged from her haze of lust gazing into the eyes of her beloved David. His seed leaked out of her pussy and ass. She no longer sought his sweetness, Just the acceptance of her body, mind and all of her earthly goods. She just wanted him to use her body in any way he wanted to, so long as it would bring him happiness. “Did I make you happy David, dear?” she said as she rubbed his cock on her beautiful lips, before letting the head enter her mouth.

David relished in the feeling of this beautiful woman in her late twenties, nuzzling and sucking on his cock, but knew that this was fundamentally wrong. He loved Shanti. He knew that she had been accepted to one of his second choice schools that was local to where they lived, so he would go to college with her. he looked down at the doting pile of lovely flesh, sucking his cock and he had an idea.

* * *

“Shanti! David! Wake up dears! You don’t want to be late for your first day of college” cried Wanda Rook.

Shanti and David weren’t sleeping. They were lying in the afterglow of having very passionate sex. It took a little doing, but David and Shanti were able to influence his father and his new stepmom to let them sleep in the same bed together. “They’re both adults and she’s on the pill, Jeffery,” Wanda had said. David’s dad relented fairly easily. He was happy that his son had left his ex-wife’s house and now was living with him. After his divorce, David had been quite helpful to him, almost being more like a friend than a son. Then, his son/friend changed his life forever when he and his girlfriend, Shanti, had introduced him to her aunt, his new bride, Wanda. Jeffrey Rook could not believe his luck when this beautiful, brilliant, exotic woman had confessed to him on their third date that she had fallen in love with him. His love and lust caused him to fall on his knees before the sexy woman and propose. She immediately accepted as her heart was filled with the love, lust and joy that David had transferred from him to his father. They quietly eloped the next day and had been living a charming whirlwind of a life since. Now they had been married for more than three months and Wanda was almost four months pregnant with their first child.

David looked at the woman he loved. Shanti’s eyes beamed back into his own. “His beautiful eyes,” she thought, as she leaned over and gave him a sweet, but deep kiss, as a tiny bit of his now unending reservoir of sweetness left his body, bound for his true love. She shuddered, as she tasted it, her mind exploded in love as she intensified the kiss. Now she was not kissing him to feed. Now she wanted to feed him her love.