The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘PSYCHIC COURTSHIP’

Mc mf md

Overview: Susan had finally met her mind-match, only she didn’t know it... until she did. IN a battle between two minds, there could only ever be one winner for all. Susan didn’t realise that, either... until she did.

‘PSYCHIC COURTSHIP’

Someone was responsible because she was trying with all her strong psychic powers to resist, but she was still doing it. Someone who had psychic powers like her own, only stronger, was testing their power on her. And whoever it was, their power was definitely stronger.

Susan stared at her hand and concentrated as hard as she could, but it was to no avail. Her hand continued to write the same thing over and over on her foolscap paper as she sat in the evening class of literary students at the local university, listening to the lecturer espouse the literary talents of great writers of bygone eras. Giving her concentration a rest she glanced once again at the single phrase written several times on her pad.

“In the fullness of time we will meet and become lovers as we once were in lives past.”

Susan’s hand had stopped writing now. Whoever it was that was playing with her was also giving their powers a rest. She looked around the room, assuming whoever was responsible was sitting somewhere behind her.

There were several men and women, all in their late twenties to mid thirties, but all seemed totally focussed on what the lecturer was saying. Susan searched each one of them for active brainwave activity, but all seemed genuine in their focussed interest on the literary professor standing and pacing from side to side in front of the class.

She turned her attention to those who sat in front of her and below her. Whoever it was would have to be good to make her do the things she had without even looking at her, but, then again, she decided, whoever it was, was good, because she hadn’t been able to resist them.

One by one she focussed and concentrated, and each time she moved on to the next, convinced the person was genuine because of the lack of subdominal brainwave activity her senses could pick up if they were not genuine in their concentration. Her powers gave her a sort of psychic lie detector, and it had never failed her in all the years she had been aware of her own psychic powers...until now.

Susan had searched them all and had come up with nothing out of the ordinary for any of them, but she knew, as she knew her own name that she had been fooled. She had never met anyone with powers like hers, although she always figured if she had them, others must, somewhere in the world. Who knew the strength of the powers of those others? Her own might be likened to those of a mere baby compared to such that might exist in them.

Then suddenly, her hand began to write once again. She concentrated, trying with all her effort to resist, but it was useless. Her hand wrote in sloping, neat writing, just two words, but those two words shocked and excited her at the same time. Her hand wrote the two words just once and then relaxed. She stared at them as they looked back up at her from the foolscap.

“Mere Baby?” They said to her, which were the words she had only just thought to herself only moments before while searching the sea of minds in her class for the culprit responsible. And whoever it was, she figured, had a sense of humour as well.

Susan thought deeply, realising finally that whoever it was had the ability to screen their minds from subdominal brainwave activity. She smiled. She was definitely impressed. Then instantly her hand began to write again. This time she did not resist.

“Thank you, ma’am.” The words said to her.

She couldnt help smiling. They were reading her mind! That was something she always had trouble with, always wanting to, knowing she could, but failing always in the methodology of how to go about it. Then her hand began to write again,

“You need a teacher.” The words said when her hand had finished writing.

Susan sat stunned, rooted to the spot. Not believing what she was experiencing, but having to because she simply knew that it was true. Then suddenly she became aware of the loud silence in the class. She turned her awareness to the professor at the front. He as glaring directly at her.

“Are you with us only in body tonight, Miss Newell?” He asked her, his voice laced with sarcasm containing no humour whatsoever. She blushed a deep purple, feeling the rising heat radiate upward from between her breasts and over her throat and face

“I’m sorry, Professor.” Susan apologised sincerely.

“I said, how would you describe the talents of the romanticists of the sixteenth century in their literary efforts of the day?” The man in his late fifties repeated for her benefit.

She thought quickly and then answered.

“I believe if they had been allowed full and free reign of their literary talents, or had been allowed to, or had the courage to divorce themselves from the religious and cultural taboos of the times we would have a great many more literary classics to refer to today in our studies of them to help us develop our own methodology.” She answered in one long breath.

Then instantly her hand began to write. She tried to resist, but again to no avail.

“Good answer. (Smile)” came the message looking up at her from her own foolscap.

She was beginning to get annoyed at whoever was doing this to her.

“Good answer, Miss Newell.” Came the teacher’s immediate and similar reply. “Try and stay with us. You just may learn something of methodology yet.” Then he turned and continued talking as he paced from one side to the room to the other.

For the rest of the class time Susan was left alone by whoever had been having fun with her. She was convinced that whoever it had been was sitting down in front of her somewhere. She tried searching them all one more time before the lectures came to their conclusion, but found nothing. All seemed genuine in their focus and concentration of thoughts upon that which the teacher was saying.

As the other students all rose quickly when the teacher terminated the class formally Susan remained seated, preferring instead to watch them, one by one as they left the room, until she was the only one left.

“Was there something else, Miss Newell?” The lecturer asked, bringing her awareness back to the present moment. Susan looked quickly at him, realising she had not even been aware of him as she had sat watching all the students leave the room.

She smiled as she stood up. Feeling herself blushing once again. She hated doing that, but she had never been able to help it, even when she had been a small girl.

“No. Thank you. I was just..thinking.” She answered.

“Well...at least thats a positive step.” He smiled at her as she walked down the isle toward him. “In the future, try to keep your thoughts on the classroom activities.”

She lowered her eyes as she smiled back at him. Then she moved past him and out of the room, heading down to the university car park where she had left her little sports car.

After parking her car in the garage Susan walked inside her small apartment and locked the door behind her, throwing her handbag on the table as she walked through to the bedroom to undress and get into some comfortable loose jeans before going back over the notes she had taken throughout the lectures.

Once in her bedroom she stripped off the short skirt and blouse, but before she could get out her jeans she suddenly stopped for no reason she could explain and stood rock-still. Then her right hand began to slowly move toward her groin. She tried to resist it, but as was the case in the classroom, it was no use.

Her fingers slipped beneath the thin panties and downward over her furry centre, gently and lightly touching her most secret core of pleasure. And then it began to go lower between her thighs, all the way down to the moist, warm centre of her being.

Susan was stunned. She stopped resisting to watch her own hand and fingers begin to seriously pleasure that which aroused in her mind and senses the deepest feelings of sensuality and the touch, and the movement of her hands and fingers were totally different in action and pressure than were her own whenever she pleasured herself. It was a man’s touch!

She had to fight to stop the natural inclination of her eyes to roll, upwards in her head. She was shocked. Then suddenly her hand and fingers went limp between her thighs, and she knew the second demonstration of his power was over. Now she definitely believed it was a him, mainly because of the feeling of his sensual touch.

Susan felt invaded, vulnerable, and unprotected, but she didn’t really know what she could do about it. Always logical and rational in her thought processes she decided to go to bed and wait and see what happened next, if anything.

She undressed and showered quickly, aware of her hands at all times and what they were doing. Then she dried herself, slipped on her nightie without panties, which she never did and without giving it a second thought slipped beneath the cool sheets of her comfortable bed.

Sleeping only on the edge of sleep Susan awoke at the first word. A voice in the dark of her room-somewhere! Her eyes flew open wide, first staring straight ahead, then rapidly darting from side to side as her hands pulled the sheets up tightly around her neck and held them there as if her life depended on it. No-one.

She couldn’t see anything or anyone. But she could have sworn she heard a voice-a male voice! The tension in her hands gripping the sheet to her throat gradually began to release itself with no further sounds other than the silence of her own breathing and the pounding of her heart against her rib cage.

“Take off your night dress.”

She stiffened and tensed from head to toe, her hands tightening viciously on the sheet in which they were intensely entwined. Her eyes were as large as two saucers, flooding her vision in the dark with the chemical “visual purple” which enhanced her night vision instantly.

Her gaze raced around the room from left to right and then back again. Then she repeated the same exercise, but saw nothing in the dim light. A small moan of terror escaped through her open mouth as she exhaled.

“Don’t be afraid.” the voice said suddenly, softly, as if comforting a frightened child. “In a way you were expecting me to come one day. It was just sooner than you anticipated. That’s all.”

Her mind panicked then. She sat up, still clenching the sheets tightly to her chest. Another moan of terror escaped her open mouth as she exhaled quickly, but before she could decide where the voice was coming from it spoke again-he spoke again.

“Take off your night dress. Do it now.”

“NO!” she shouted suddenly out of pure unadulterated fear and terror. Susan began to pant in her terror and anguish. The voice seemed to be coming from inside her own head.

“Okay. I’ll take it off for you then.” said the soft male voice.

She became aware of her hands releasing their death grip on the sheets instantly. Then they let go of it completely, and, slowly rising to the kneeling position her hands moved with a mind of their own and drew her night dress up and over her head.

Susan knew what was happening but could do nothing to stop it. It was as if someone was moving her hands. She felt like a puppet being controlled by a puppet-master.

“Good analogy.” the voice said with a chuckle to its tone.

“Ooohh! Pleeeeeassse!” she cried in sheer frustration and panic.

“Time to relax your whole body now-let all of that tension just flow out of your fingers and toes until its all gone. Do it now and relax and let go of everything. Breathe deeply and let go.”

Fight it as she did Susan’s body relaxed without her permission-first her hands and shoulders, then her neck and back, and finally her thighs and legs, all the way down to her toes. She felt calm, even though her mind was screaming at her that her end was near.

“Don’t be so stupid.” the voice admonished her. “I’m not here to kill you. I’m here to make love to you.” Her mind and senses spun crazily.

Raped! Oh, no! A woman’s worst fear-her worst nightmare-scarred for the rest of her life-soiled for all other men to follow.

“Jesus!” the voice said impatiently. “Give me a break! I’m not going to rape you. I’m not going to hurt you. I’m just going to fuck you. That’s all. And by the way, in the end you’ll be fucking me just as hard and as fast as I’ll be fucking you, I can tell you that much in advance.”

“NO!” she shouted angrily, overcoming the calm of her body’s state. “I don’t want you to!”

“You will in a minute.” the voice chuckled. “You didn’t want to calm down, either, but you have. Haven’t you?”

Her mind battled her body, along with another part of her mind. She couldn’t believe this was happening right here in her own bedroom. How was he in her head? Where was he? Why was he doing it?

“Why?” the voice answered her silent question, then added, “Because I can.”

Susan’s mind was numb. She tried for all her worth to bring her own considerable psychic powers to fight him in any way she could, but it was no use. Nothing happened.

“Lay back down and open your legs wide.” the voice commanded her softly. “I’m going to kiss your lovely cunt now. I know you like that.”

“Nooooooo!” she shouted softly, in spite of her efforts to put ten times the volume into her voice. Susan lay back down slowly into the cool sheets, opening her legs as widely as was possible for her to do so, knowing her voice was barely a whisper to her ears as she listened to her own anguish in shock.

“Yes, baby. Yes”. The soft voice soothed her. “The sooner you experience the way your future husband is going to touch you for the rest of your life, the better. Don’t you think?”

“Please!” she whimpered as she settled wide-open and down deeply into the soft bed. “Why are you doing this”

“So we can produce better than we.” came the surprising answer. “We are needed for the future of our kind, not to mention the good we could do. Can you even begin to imagine the use for our children who would have your psychic strength as well as mine?”

Her mind puzzled for several seconds over the words she heard, imagining for a moment away from her own perceived terror and captivity how her children who had psychic strength as strong as his and hers combined could be of help to the world. Her children. And for a moment her mind smiled. It almost reached her lips, but only almost.

“Nice visual, isn’t it?” the voice chuckled. “I’m going to kiss you now, right in your soft, warm centre-right on your sensual core-your love button. Relax and enjoy the first touch from your husband-to-be.”

“Noooo! Please, don’t! Please! Nooooo!” she whimpered like a captured dog. And then she felt the warmth of his lips and open mouth closing fully over her widely displayed sex, forming a perfect seal over her trembling slit.

“Ooohhhhhhhh, Jeeessuuussss, noooo!” she groaned softly as she felt a soft, gentle sucking rhythm begin on her entire clitoral shaft from top to bottom. Susan felt as if her soul was being drained downward and out of her very sensual centre.

“Ooohhh, mmmyy god! Oooohh, Jeeesssuuuuusss, nnnooo!” she mouthed almost silently as the sucking action strengthened in earnest. Her sexual energies gathered rapidly and pooled in her lower belly and loins as her hips began to gently thrust upward against the invisible mouth that appeared to be latched firmly onto her centre.

Susan’s head rolled from side to side as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body and senses, bathing her in sheer rapture she’d never experienced as she felt herself time and time again being sucked and drawn away from herself, only then to be released and sucked back strongly again to repeat the exercise.

It was relentless and she was rapidly losing her mind, along with her will to even question what was happening to her. Her hips and buttocks were taking on a mind all of their own it seemed to that part of her mind that was still aware of what was going on.

She could feel her own copious seepage trickling slowly down between her buttocks before soaking into her nice clean sheets.

Then suddenly, at the peak of a very strong mouthing action between her legs Susan flamed in her lower belly and groin, the internal searing heat radiating outward in every direction, searing her mind and senses and bathing them in pure sensual glory and bliss.

Her mind swam and spun crazily and tiny quick pants rushed from her panting mouth making small sounds in the silent darkness of her room.

Somewhere in the midst of her flaming peak’s passing the sucking action between her legs ceased-just stopped and disappeared as if it had never been, except for the trembling mess it left in its wake as her buttocks clenched and flexed unconsciously.

Her hips continued to strongly thrust against the warm, sucking mouth that was definitely no longer their, glued to her sex and her still-throbbing and now aching and tingling secret core.

Susan was left bathed in the glistening sweat of her powerful and intense sexual release-her forehead, face and neck shining dully in the dark with a thousand tiny cooling beads of heat- absorbing moisture.

Her mouth hung slack and open. She panted heavily, drawing huge lungs full of cool night air deeply into the inner volcano of her body. Slowly her conscious awareness returned to her, ignited finally as her attention was drawn to the sound of her own heavy breathing. Susan listened, and as she did so her mind and body calmed and quietened.

Then slowly her awareness followed suit as she felt herself sink down into her comfortable bed as a deep and restful peace invaded her mind and senses. She felt drained, both emotionally and physically.

“You’re beautiful in your afterglow.” the voice said soothingly, almost lovingly. “I told you it would be nice. How do you like me so far?” the voice then chuckled.

Susan felt too drained to respond, but she heard him clearly. She tried to speak, but couldn’t, so she just simply gave up.

“That’s right, baby. Just rest now. You’ll need all your strength soon. Rest now. Rest.” the voice chuckled softly again.

Susan’s awareness floated in and out of consciousness for seemingly a long time before she realised he had not spoken for quite a while. She had become engrossed in the quiet flowing sound of her own gentle breathing.

Her vision cleared and sharpened as she gazed slowly around the room. She was alone. She knew that just as surely as she knew he was gone-gone from her presence and gone from her mind-for now at least, anyway.

Her eyes blinked several times before finally slamming shut in spite of her conscious effort to keep them open and she fell into a deep and restful slumber-one from which she would awaken feeling refreshed and revitalised and better than she had been feeling about herself and her life for a long time.

All day Monday Susan waited, but nothing happened. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday classes finished exactly the same as Monday-nothing happened. By the end of her lunchbreak on Friday he had hardly been in her thoughts at all during the previous three hours, including her lunch hour just about finished.

Seated back in class and listening intently to the professor explain the basics of causal analysis Susan found herself being swept in to the professor’s numerous analogies when she suddenly sat bolt upright with her right hand flying like greased lightning to her left breast.

She gasped and spun around in her seat, her eyes two glaring orbs, only to see a girl seated well back in her chair looking at her with a puzzled expression all over her face.

Quickly Susan snapped her upper torso back to face the front and the professor, who by now had stopped talking and was staring directly at her.

“Miss Newell?” he asked when their eyes met.

“What!” Susan snapped angrily, her eyes zeroing on and blazing at the professor.

The venom with which had she answered him took her professor momentarily by surprise. Seeing his shocked expression Susan realised instantly what she’d done and instantly blushed from head to toe.

“I ... err..Oh! .. I’m .. I’m sorry, Sir!” she apologised. “I ...I .. err...I’m sorry!.” she finished.

The professor stared hard at her for several seconds before suddenly relaxing his gaze and moving on with his analogies as if nothing whatsoever had happened. Susan sat flushing and blushing in her chair, her distress caused by her outburst answer to her teacher, along with the warm, imprint she could still feel of someone’s hand encompassing her breast completely and squeezing her gently.

It had taken her totally by surprise and had been the last thing in the world she had been expecting at that precise second in time. She couldn’t concentrate for the life of her for the rest of the class, giving up after a while to just be content to doodle on her notepad until period’s end.

At the bell she hurried from the class before the professor could catch her gaze. She raced down the steps and outside into the fresh cool air and warm sunshine.

Up against a cement pillar she leaned breathing deeply and calming her racing heart and confused frustrated mind. Her back felt cool against the solid concrete, such that she pressed her lower back and shoulders even more firmly against it and breathed deeply several more times. When she leaned forward to step away and head for a park bench Susan nearly died of fright. She couldn’t move. Only her head moved forward. Every other part of her body stayed pinned firmly against the cool concrete pillar, as if an unseen person was pressing hard against her.

Tiny beads of sweat broke out immediately across her forehead, causing her skin to glisten in the soft rays of the sun.

Then her eyebrows raced instantly to the top of her head as she felt something hard ram surely and accurately up against her mound.

“OOHH!” Susan cried in shock, horror and dismay, but the pressure against her soft pubis only increased. And then the pressure began to move slightly, at first, up and down in light, gliding movements, seemingly knowing exactly where to pressure to start her motor humming.

“Oh, God!” she moaned in distress and frustration. “Please, noooo!”

“Oh, God, yessss,” sounded instantly inside her head in a loud booming voice that sounded as if it was right beside her left ear, and right ‘inside’ her left ear.

“AHH! Ohh!” Susan shrieked as she flung her head and face sideways away from the close proximity of the voice in her ear, and as she did so felt her cheek crunch painfully into the cool, hard concrete.

She twisted and struggled against the unseen, but certainly not unfelt overwhelming force of determinate hard, male shape that rendered her female strength pitiful against its overpowering and now-pubic-grinding presence.

Susan, despite the pain in her bruised cheek and the frustration born of acute anguish in her mind, felt herself beginning to grow warm in the lower belly of her loins as the force again triggered the button that began her sensual motor humming.

“NNNOO!” Susan suddenly shrieked as she felt what she could only describe in her mind’s eyes as the definite feeling of a hard, strong knee being forced between her thighs, widening her stance, forcing her to step her right leg outward from her left from the sheer force of the pressure of it.

She had hardly recovered her breath when simultaneously her arms were forced backward and around the concrete pillar, having the effect of thrusting her breasts even more firmly against the pressure of the unseen male presence against her body.

“Pleeeeassse, nnnooooo!” She cried in vain as her struggles began to wear down in their ferocity. She was tiring physically and she knew it, but there was little she could do. At one point in her struggles she could have sworn she could even smell his breath; a faint odour of sweet arrowmint gum.

Susan simply could not believe what was happening. In all too real a fashion she knew it was, but she simply could not, did not want to believe it. For a moment then she4 ceased all her struggles and drew deeply on the cool air around her nostrils, again smelling the arrowmint flavour in the depth of her nostrils.

“That’s better, isn’t it?” the voice said suddenly inside her foremost mind, as if coming through on stereo speakers on either side of her head. “Now I can ‘really’ introduce myself to you... literally.” Then she heard the voice chuckle gaily.

Susan stiffened all over immediately, but before she could draw another breath to recommence her efforts at resistance her eyes flew open wide, eyebrows racing to the top of her heavily sweating forehead as she felt the unmistakable unseen, but physically felt experience and reality of being penetrated. She just couldn’t believe it.

She forced her gaze downward, felt her centre forced open wide, stretching fully, filling her to capacity in travel, slowly and completely, but she saw nothing.

“Uuunnngg!” She suddenly grunted as she felt a forceful upward thrust, pushing her hard up against the concrete pillar, lifting her to the very tip of her toes as the unmistakable sensation of the tender moist flesh of her secret place began in earnest.

It parted and gave way like the split bow wave racing before a speeding boat; soft warm tissue yielding before the length and girth of omething long and hard hilting her centre fully and completely.

“NNNNOOO!” She screamed with renewed vigour at being physically violated in the way she was being dealt with unseen, but not unfelt. She bucked her hips, straining and twisting herself from side to side, only to feel immediately a strong hot breath against the side of her ear, neck and face.

“Yyyyeeessssss.” The male voice boomed inside her head in a long drawn-out sigh.

With her arms pinned and wrapped backwards around the concrete pillar Susan felt trapped and knew for a fact she was, in spite of her pitiful attempts to resist her rape.

She groaned deeply and inwardly as she felt and was lifted physically with the up and down movements of the unseen maleness as it slid in and out, his hard loins pressuring back and forth, round and round over the throbbing and shining Jewel of her secret Nile, exposing it to the pressure, circling it to hum in tune with the rising revolutions of human nature of her own female engine.

And in spite of herself and her predicament Susan then became shamefully aware of her own body’s involuntary and very physical responses to the unexpected and strong sensual and sexual feelings with their definite sensations of acute arousal from the in and out, up and down, circling motions and movements inside her body, outside her body.

Within every corner of her mind Susan was also becoming aware of the revolutions of her own sensual motor as it began to race like a souped-up Chevy, with one big, long, thick and powerful overheating piston barrelling deeply up inside her, frictioning her well-lubed walls now until they, too, began to shine with her own special blend and brand of female oil.

Susan’s breath was now coming in pants as her struggles slowly turned through one hundred and eighty degrees in attitude of mind to become fierce physical thrusts of her own, moving in time with the high-revving, now well-greased piston punching repeatedly up deeply inside her clenching, gripping cylinder.

Her lower belly began to flame toward overheat as her motor quickly left its humming note behind and caused it’s temperature to rose rapidly and dangerously close to her peaking limits. She could sense it and she could feel it in every now-straining muscle and fibre of her body. She shucked her hips rapidly up and down, allowing them to fire on the verge of their own natural and complete uncontrollability; pressing hard, fast and often with the urgent needs of her own special grease nipple against the base of the huge gun riveting her body up against the concrete pillar like an invisible jackhammer.

At that, Susan’s own body’s centre then lubed that rocketing, madly racing piston once more. That seemed only to increase it’s fevered action of pumping her like a female human hydraulic.

“OOOOHHHHNNNOOOO!” Susan suddenly shrieked and groaned from the deepest pit of her churning gut. The temperature of her loins soared high and into the red zone, exploding. The clenching, slickened tight walls of her racing, now-over-heated cylinder seized, clenching and gripping instantly on the hard-driving piston punching up inside her body.

Her hips and thighs froze all action of their own as the ramming rod continued its pistonning, shucking her lower half up and down like a floppy limp rag doll.

“OOOOMMMYYYGGOGOOODDD!” She gut-groaned as her orgasm fire-balled and blasted up from between her loins and exploded like a supa-nova, radiating her own overheated state upward over her belly to torch her breasts and stinging nipples, turning them into hot glowing coal-tips.

The singing back-draft of the searing inner heat of her over-heated seizure flamed instantly backward between her legs and upward through the deepest cleft in the fiery dark of her flexing buttocks, her trembling, quivering brown starfish raging like a volcanic pit and inferno of hot body sweat and her own boiling sexual body oil.

She literally bubbled with fiery liquid as her body’s lower half bucked and shucked up and down as it was rammed again and again hard and fast and often back and up against the cool concrete pillar.

The incredible inner body heat seared the glistening slick walls of her heat-frictioned channel, torching its way to her deepest inner self with its silent mission; a special place.

Susan’s cervix reacted instinctively to the raging inner rush of flaming fluids and absolute still fullness at the depth of such complete impalement.

Two sets of lips prepared to open in receipt of mutual giving and taking. The incredible heat warmed and loosened all. Soft female lips opened wider, anticipating, throating, readying.

Then two sets of nature’s lips were about to exchange their unspoken vows of natural destiny between her chosen mates. Two sets of nature’s natural lips were about to say... ‘I do.’

As her flaming orgasm peaked and torched Susan’s mind and senses the ruby red heated soft lips of her cervix pursed and parted, readied and moist, soft and sexual.

Susan heard herself groan deeply from the pit of her natural instinctive lower loins and belly.

Then she heard herself loudly once again as she felt the unmistakable sensation of being suddenly and wholly, passionately and completely kissed from the inside out; a deep kiss... inside; the special kiss of nature; the covering, smothering kiss of two special mouths opened wide in the giving and receiving of nature’s special version of its own French kiss.

Susan’s receiving lips closed tightly over the strong hot lips of.giving and suckled like a thirsty baby, filling to quickly overflowing like a dam that had been waiting all the summers of its life to be filled in exactly that way, fiery pulse after liquid hot spurting pulse from the ramming, hard-driving grease gun emptying fully and completely.

Then suddenly it froze and seized with her. She was rammed back hard against the pillar and held still and trapped, outside and inside as the definite male roar of her penetrator bellowed the strength of nature’s maleness throughout her mind and senses like a quadraphonic sound system.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHYYYYYEESSSSS!” the voice boomed and echoed inside her head.

Then time suddenly seemed to lose all sense of logic and proportion for her. Everything seemed to be slowing down. Colours were fading from reds and blues and greens to greys and darker greys and then finally, slowly, to the only shade of black that unconsciousness knows—a deep and peaceful black—a comforting black—the nurturing black of Mother Nature herself.

Susan opened her eyes and squinted. She was looking directly into the fading gold glare of the dying western-setting sun. With her head remaining still her eyes steeled left and right.

She was in the park, not far from the pillar against which she had been taken by force, lying on her back on one of the park benches. There was not a soul in sight. She mentally took stock of her bodily sensations and then sat up quickly, swinging her legs immediately over the side of the bench and sitting bolt upright.

Her mind screamed for the whole nightmare to have been a horrific dream. She hesitated before attempting to stand upright on her feet, then did so slowly, only to groan inwardly as she felt the immediate rush of warm liquid flow torrenting down from her moist and swollen junction to stream down the insides of both thighs.

Susan’s eyes smarted from the tears of certain knowledge that it had definitely not been a bad dream, nor was it simply a bad-hair day she had been having.

She sat down again quickly and reached into her handbag for her tissues, using them all to stem the tidal flow that seemed to be racing from a burst dike in inside her still-tingling pussy.

She rose again after several minutes of quiet sobbing in utter disbelief at the whole unbelievable event. Her direction at first was aimless, crossing roads without checking for traffic, walking against ‘don’t walk’ signs, until finally she felt a gentle hand on her right shoulder restrain her from stepping out in front of a pizza delivery car that came racing around the corner without warning.

Susan turned to thank the person who had undoubtedly just saved her life, but no-one was there. The sensation of the gentle hand on her shoulder, however, still remained. She looked down at her shoulder, almost imagining the fingers, and wondering how long and tapered the fingers might be if she could have seen them.

““The piano was a piece of cake,” The soft and gentle male voice chuckled inside her head suddenly, at the same time as she felt the hand squeeze her shoulder softly. “compared to courting you.”

Susan couldn’t help but reflect instantly back to the day her nightmare with this psychic power, whoever he was, had begun, right up to the present time, almost in constant flashback manner, and she almost smiled at hearing his most recent statement of words in the final replay.

But before she could think another thought, take another breath, the voice spoke again, and in that same chuckling manner.

“You can thank me for saving your life on the day of our wedding. Okay with you?”

Susan thought instinctively, but only for the briefest of moments, of renewing her resistance to him, but then it was gone as fast as it had come. She drew a deep breath and sighed, defeated, wondering to herself if it would be so bad married to a psychic who had proven to be a stronger and more talented one than she.

Then swiftly the colours of Susan’s world once again began to change to the recently-familiar shades of grey and then to black with the hearing of the words spoken by him inside her mind next.

And she continued on into Nature’s dark, sinking blissfully through the black hole in her mind Susan contemplated the utter unbelievability of the intent and meaning of them as they echoed inside her fading mind.

“I wonder if our ‘daughter’ will thank her daddy, too, one day?” he had chuckled as his invisible strong arms held her fast while she passed out. And then they gently lowered the mother of his child softly to the sidewalk.

This time Susan did not hear the sound of heart’s love in the tone of his strong, full lips inside her head as the smile widened across his unseen face in warmth with love while he waited invisibly for a passerby to stop and help his very special lady..

“What a courtship.” His strong male voice smiled lovingly down at her in her sleeping bliss.

“But you were worth it. ‘You’, were definitely worth it.”

JUST THE BEGINNING