The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Bobbi

Chapter Thirteen: An End to the In-Between

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Kacy’s POV:

I was scanning through the deluge of messages from classmates concerning my pictures as I sat in James’ car. It was odd, but I think all my time uploading videos and reading the comments from true pervs prepared me for the lightweight bullshit thrown my way. There wasn’t much shade, most of the guys wanted to hook up, most of the girls were that fake friendly supportive stuff. “If you ever want to talk,” blah blah blah. I realized then that some of them wanted to see me get dragged down.

Looking at the pictures, however, I felt uneasy, yes; but also something else. I felt a release. I am sure part of that was the result of the number Ashley did on my psyche, but the truth was when I saw me, exposed as I was, I felt pride too. I looked good. More shame on Ashley then, she tried to make me feel bad about my body.

“She’ll get what she deserves, and I’ll get what I want,” I said out loud to myself before I saw her pull in and park in front of James’ apartment. She got out and floated towards the stairs.

I was dialing 911 as soon as I saw Darren and Mike approach her. Ash had no clue, she sauntered right in to them. The car was in drive before the operator answered. I reported two men assaulting a girl outside, gave their description and the address and informed the authorities I would intervene as I felt the victim was in imminent danger. I used no names.

This story would only work if I pretended to be an uninvolved stranger.

Parked besides Ashley’s car, I hung up when they told me patrol cars were in route. I then took video of them manhandling her when she spotted me after I honked the car horn, they recognized me too. Mike started to walk towards me.

“C’mon motherfucker,” I grumbled as I readied my pepper spray. Then I heard James’ yell.

Darren shoved Ash down on the concrete sidewalk as he rotated too late. James bowled him over and kicked him. Mike caught him with a sucker punch, James stumbled, and my stomach did flip flops. James turned and Mike blasted him in the face again. James grabbed him; I saw then that he was bleeding. He slammed Mike on the ground, Mike screamed as I heard something being crunched.

Before James could press his advantage, Darren jumped on his back. James just reached behind himself, grabbed him by the hair, and tossed him over his shoulder. Darren didn’t scream because Darren was unconscious. And like that it was over, and I realized that I hadn’t recorded most of it because it happened so fast, and because I was stunned.

Stunned and so very, very wet. I made sure to film elsewhere as James scooped his sister up and carried her tenderly up the stairs to his place. I could see she was shaken. She cried into his shoulder. I got out of my car and could tell the sirens were nearby.

It was then I noticed an elderly woman on a balcony across from us. I waved at her, she waved back. Mike was swearing as I walked up to him. “Are you okay,” I asked as I recorded. He grabbed my leg.

“Fuck you bitch!”

I put half a bottle of pepper spray into his face. The dumbass let go of my leg and screamed some more. I shrugged towards the witness upstairs. ‘What choice did I have,’ I pantomimed. She clapped for me.

The cops arrived soon after. They took my statement and the old woman’s. The Sergeant I spoke with was a very understanding gentleman. I made sure I was very respectful to him. I told him I didn’t see where the guy and girl went, I did show them the video of them grabbing Ash and James beating them up and then Mike grabbing me. I heard one of the cops asking Mike about Robert Darby and he shoved the officer.

They maced him. His face had to be melting at that point. “Add resisting arrest to the list,” the Sergeant said. They asked if I would like to come downtown and file charges, and if so, was I a juvenile, as a parent or guardian would have to be there also. I agreed to go and told them I was of age. Once there I would tell them the rest of the story, if it was needed. About me knowing them, them constantly harassing me, threatening me.

I would sob and tell of finally providing nude photos only to have them disseminate them without my consent. I would explain how they blackmailed me for sex to make it stop, and how my good friend arrived before me to plead on my behalf and how they assaulted her in front of me.

‘Poor me,’ boo hoo hoo. By the time those two dumbasses were out of jail; Ash, James, and me, all of us would be done with high school and out of this town. At least, that is what I hoped.

So, I went to the precinct to add my criminal complaint to Robert Darby’s. James and Ash shouldn’t be asked to corroborate anything unless my story went haywire and I got in trouble or it looked like Darren and Mike would skate. Hopefully that wouldn’t be necessary.

All I knew was it was imperative I gave James and Ashley plenty of time alone to mend things, but not too long. As I rode along in a cop car, I couldn’t help switching my legs around as the scene of James’ fighting replayed in my mind. My man was magnificent, and I was going to ride him like the bull he was. ‘If only Robert could have defended himself like that,’ I thought, out of nowhere.

Before that though, Ashley had a lot to answer for.

Ashley’s POV:

I had blood on my blouse from where I scraped my elbow. That asshole pushed me down. ‘All good, Bubba knocked his ass out.’ I was looking in the mirror, reminiscing over the fight, avoiding the reflection of Bubba’s bruised and busted face.

I walked over to the tub and ran some water. I tried to unbutton my top, but my fingers shook too much. I was still scared. It was all too raw. ‘They could have done—’

“It’s okay, Bobbi.” He dropped the towel and pushed my hands away.

“Bubba you’re hurt.” I realized I was crying.

“You are too, but not nearly as much as they are. Now, can you handle this, or you need me to do it the rest of the way?”

I looked down and saw my blouse was unbuttoned, the fabric was flared open. My demi cup bra was not covering me. He could see me, bountiful; as I saw him, ravenous. I shrugged out of the school top and then my bra. I then slid down my skirt and let him appreciate my panties as only a perverted brother could. I then removed them too before handing them to him.

“For your nose bleed,” I smiled and stepped into the tub and started the shower as I watched my brother sniff my panties. He did that for a minute until the bleeding stopped then he went to the sink and started to wash his face. “Hey,” I snapped my fingers and pointed to the tub, “don’t be a dumbass.”

“Sorry,” he said, in his sheepish way as he began to disrobe. I lathered the rag with soap, and he stepped in behind me. He closed the curtain shut and I glided backwards until I felt him press against me. His rock-hard dick burrowed into the small of my back. He gently nudged me forward until we were under the shower spray.

“Bubba,” I started to speak but he cut me off.

“Shh,” he said as he reached up and turned the nozzle down before bringing his hand back across my chest. I shivered as one, then both hands cupped my boobs. He flicked my nipples with his fingers before he pinched them. He then took the rag from me and began to scrub over and under them.

“I love your titties,” he whispered into my ear as I felt his erection move down to the crack of my ass. “They are beautiful. You know that right?” He moved the rag behind me, then down across my butt until he pushed himself further against me.

“Yes,” I replied, and meant it, as the rag moved everywhere after that. We then stood under the spray again. His big arms wrapped around me as we goofily recalled silly stories from the past. We were re-bonding, I knew, as we scraped against each other. Our jagged edges becoming smooth once again until I was certain we were “brother and sister” like from before. Except more so, now, the sexual tension I tried so much to foster was literally naked, exposed and pulsating. It quivered along with me.

“Bubba, I’m so wet.” I told him; my voice was cracking. I knew he could feel me crying in his arms. He knew I wasn’t talking about the shower, or my tears. “Please.”

I expected him to tease me, or taunt me then, to withhold… himself, to deny the reconnection. But he was better than I ever was. “Soon Bobbi, I swear. Just let me enjoy this a little longer.”

“Okay,” I sighed as his hands roamed across me once more. They went between my legs and he had to feel the heat there. I had reached my boiling point. I felt like I was bubbling.

“Bend down and shut the water off please, Bobbi.”

I did as he asked and moaned as his member grazed my lips. After the water was off and I could stand it no longer I began to reach back, to force the issue but he scooped me up, opened the shower curtain and stepped out, all with me held by one powerful arm. He then cradled me in both arms and stared down.

“I love you,” he said and kissed me. My mouth opened and our tongues found each other.

“Mmmm,” I purred as he shifted me once again and a hand somehow found my clit. My breathing became shallow as I was totally limp in his arms save only the muscles in my neck needed to keep kissing him.

He turned and nodded to the mirror. “See you as I do,” he commanded, and I obeyed. I saw a wet and wanton mess. A creature of appetite. I smiled and licked his chest and bit his shoulder.

“Fuck me, brother.”

He chuckled, sweetly. “On my terms.” He stooped down, grabbed my bag from the pharmacy, held me with one arm as he grabbed several towels and carried me into his bedroom.

He laid the towels out all while I nibbled on his neck. Some song I didn’t know was playing on his laptop. My hand reached down, and I stroked his cock. Once he had things set, he gently placed me on his bed pausing only to see me gazing up at him. Then he put his weight on top of me at first. Cautious. “Gentle to start,” he said.

I nodded, past the point of words. Still he had said it would be on his terms.

“Do you trust me?” Nod.

“Do you feel safe?” Nod.

He applied lube to himself and I saw him hard and judged him bountiful. He looked into my eyes and found me ravenous.

Our fingers intertwined and he slid between my legs. We kissed again as I felt him outside my opening. He shifted his weight and pushed softly. My flesh resisted him until I felt a slight tear. I gasped as he was inside me.

“You okay,” he asked as I felt him flex.

“Uh huh,” was my quiet reply as pain and pleasure intermingled where we joined. He released one hand to grab me by the waist as he again shifted his weight. While he did that, I used my free hand to grab his hair and pull his face down. I bit his lip and his ear. I wanted to devour him, eat him up as his pace slowly began to increase.

I felt like a time lapsed video of a rosebud beginning to bloom. Something built within me and radiated outwards. As the sounds of our bodies slapping together took on a rhythm, I noticed that this was different than my other orgasms from pure clitoral stimulation. This was deeper, stronger.

As if he read my mind he let go of my torso and reached down and strummed my clit. I cried out, “uhhhnn,” or I tried to, as my voice broke. He began to wane, and I raked my nails across his back. “Keep fucking me,” I demanded through gritted teeth.

He snorted and laughed and then raised up and brought one of my legs with him. Almost squatting on his knees, he held my legs apart and thrust into me in time with the motion of the mattress. This caused us the collide harder, and he pushed into me deeper, until I knew I was utterly filled up.

As I long suspected, my brother was a perfect fit.

I gazed up and observed him staring intently at my bouncing breasts. I pinched my nipples, another drop of pleasure lost in the sea I was drowning in. “Uhhnn Bub—” spittle flew from my mouth. I was a hot, gooey mess. “Bubba fuck,” I shouted as the orgasm crashed over me.

My chest was so hot, the air I breathed felt scorching. Sweat trickled down from him and splattered on my tummy. My titties wobbled as I giggled in ecstasy. I realized I hadn’t felt him cum, and knew that, in my ignorance, if I was even supposed to be able to tell. So, I asked.

“Bubba did you, you know, unload inside me?” I didn’t care about the answer, or the consequences.

“Shh,” he leaned in and we kissed. “That was for me. What I wanted… for your first time to be special.” His expression became hard, and I sat up with a smile.

He took one of the towels from the bed and held it above me. I was surprised at how little blood there was on it. Still he wiped me clean with it, then re-lubricated me before tearing the towel in strips. He left the room; and returned with several cushions from his ratty couch.

“Make sure you’re comfortable,” he told me as he placed two pillows on top of the cushions. I eventually realized he wanted me to lie across them and did so as he drug the bed with me on it closer to the mirror. It was then I noticed the camera.

I chuckled. “Think mom and dad would approve?”

“Quiet,” he told me as he fiddled with it. Once he seemed satisfied, he turned and pulled my arms behind me and tied them together with a strip of the towel. He then picked me up and held me until we were face to face. “This is about to become a matter of life and death. This might even be the only time I do this, so you better fucking pay attention and do as I say, or I’ll leave you tied up here and go fuck Kacy instead.”

Had he not said her name then, in that context, as a threat, I might not have done what I did next. But there we were, naked, in the throes of post coital delight a term I once read and appreciated the phrase so much I stole it because I like nice things. ‘He mentioned her,’ I fumed.

“What’s your safe word.”

I gave it no thought. “Robert Darby,” I said and smiled.

He flinched and then swatted at the air. “Alright,” he kissed me and set me back across the pillows. He flipped my hair over and wrapped several cloth strips around my neck. “Can you breathe well?”

“Yes,” I told him. My heart began to pound. He tightened.

“Now?”

“Yes.”

“Now?”

“Urk!” A spike of panic followed by unadulterated lust.

He loosened it. “Speak.”

“Robert Darby,” I said and felt as though my vagina had inhaled.

He nodded and walked over to his dresser. He pulled out a belt.

“Bubba, just—” I yelped as he swatted my ass.

“Promise me you will call it off if it gets to be too much. If I ask you a question at any point and you do not make any sound I will quit.” He stooped down and peered into my face. “Promise me you won’t let me hurt you, Bobbi.”

I didn’t hesitate. “I promise,” I said with my fingers crossed, although I meant it. Mostly.

He fed the end of the belt through the buckle and looped it over my head. He pulled it taut across my throat, but not so tight I couldn’t breathe.

My eyes forward I could see him walk around me in the bedroom mirror and my expression of demented joy as I took in the sight of me naked, tied up and waiting for my brother. He put two fingers inside me and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

“Be very careful Bobbi,” he told me as those two fingers were held under my nose. “Because you won’t be conscious for most of this.”

“Wait,” I started to cry out but as soon as I opened my mouth those same two fingers fish hooked my cheek and he cinched the belt. My eyes bulged as I saw his reflection utter the words, and then all was dark.

* * *

I stepped out of the car and flounced towards his apartment when Darren and Mike grabbed me. They put their hands over my mouth. I tried to scream, to fight, but they were too strong.

They pulled me into an abandoned apartment. They tore at my clothes. They choked me until the world was dim and then I was in my brother’s bedroom.

I shuddered and retched as my lungs finally found air. “That’s it,” Bubba said, “I can’t do this.” He was pulling the belt off.

“Don’t be a bitch,” I wheezed. “Fuck me like a man.” I coughed. He snorted. He cinched the belt and said the words.

This time it wasn’t Darren and Mike, it was Bubba. I had ruined Kacy’s life and he agreed to do as I asked but when I arrived at his place, I went to give him a hug he shoved me down. I cowered in terror as he railed at me about how bad I was, about how I was an evil person. How I needed to be punished.

He tore off my clothes and let his hands roam all over my body before he pulled off his belt and spanked me on my ass, then my thighs, then my back, then my tits.

I was in his bedroom, the feel of his thick penis stretching my pussy in delicious pleasure as he stuffed me from behind. I realized then that I was back from the fantasy.

“Please,” I begged, “again.” I began to cry out in orgasm, but he cinched the belt tight. My only sound was a muffled. “Hurnnn.”

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back. Through slitted eyes I could see my entire body arched in the mirror as he spoke to me. “Too good for an evil person like you.” Fantasy and reality blended then, and I orgasmed again as I lost myself in something I couldn’t explain, just the experience of pure bliss.

I was taken through several other scenarios, one involved Kacy stripping me and fucking me with a strap on. I fucking hated that one.

“Robert Darby,” I shouted as he brought me out.

“What?” He nearly jumped backwards in shock. I laughed.

“Punk ass bitch mother fucker with your little choad dick. Fuck you urk!”

“Fuck me? No,” he laughed as he forced my face down into the pillows. He released the tension on the belt as there was no need to choke me if he was going to smother me. My toes curled and my vaginal muscles spasmed as I felt his cum shoot on my back. “Fuck you.” And the world went dark.

I awoke in a bed, only it wasn’t his. It was a hospital, not new, my old one, from when I was sick. I looked down, tubes and wires ran everywhere across my emaciated body. I was naked, with all the bruises and contusions laid bare. I ran my hand across my scalp and cried out when I realized I was bald again.

There was only me, and the beeping of the machines, and an intercom floating in the air. Oh, and the ticking of a clock.

“Bubba! Mommy! Daddy!” My wail reverberated in empty space. I felt a tugging then; and looked down in horror to see the tubes and wires wrapping around my limbs. I struggled, frantic as I tried and failed to scream. The wires were across my throat, burrowing into my skin.

“Sorry,” I tried to shout, but of course couldn’t. I thought it all the same. It seemed important, to finish this confession. “Sorry I used you all; and hurt you. Sorry I hurt everyone.”

‘I’m not sorry I hurt Kacy though,’ I thought with a voice audible not to the brain or the heart, but the gut. ‘Fuck her.’

Suddenly there was a squeal of static as Bubba’s voice barked out of the intercom hanging above me. “Bobbi, do you hear me?”

“Yes Bubba,” I cried out. ‘I knew he’d be here.’

“Bobbi, I have you in here for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, you’re a very dangerous girl, and I’m going to have to extract some promises from you regarding your behavior from now on. Or, you can stay locked in here.”

“No Bubba,” I shouted, “don’t leave me. I’m yours forever!”

“Hmm I don’t know. You cause an awful lot of trouble. Maybe I should just go and settle down with Kacy.”

I screeched and hissed and something serpentine slithered in my throat. A forked tongue darted out and licked the air in rage. “I’ll do whatever you say.”

“Good,” he sounded relieved. “Honestly Bobbi, you can be you outside, but when I take you under, when I hypnotize you, I need control over you. Complete control. Promise me that, and I’m yours forever.”

I thought it over and quickly realized I would have no choice, and no true leverage with which to wager. But maybe I could leave myself a little wiggle room.

“Complete control, like I need your permission to pee, or chew, or breathe even? I don’t—“he cut me off.

“No Bobbi, you’ll retain full power over all lower level functions, things your body does without thinking. And honestly, I probably won’t even have you hypnotized most of the time. My promise to you, we are closer now than ever before.”

“Okay,” I made my voice scared as I pushed myself away from the intercom. Inside I seethed as I pictured every time I saw Bubba and Kacy together, real or imagined, and pushed my hatred down low, down into my DNA. He could control my thoughts if he wanted, but he couldn’t control my emotions. “Don’t hurt me please, Bubba, and please leave me this night to enjoy this with you.” I made my eyes flutter.

He laughed. “Sure Bobbi, anything for you. Like I said, I don’t intend to even have to use it, so long as you don’t act out. There is one thing though.” An IV tube slid across my face and into my ear.

“That tickles. What are you doing? My head feels funny.”

“It’s nothing major, just taking a few memories away that you won’t miss anyhow, and also installing a failsafe of sorts. Believe me Bobbi, I love you, and will do nothing that will change you too much.”

“Oh,” I moaned as the hospital room faded and I was returned to Bubba’s embrace. I pushed myself up, reached back above my shoulder, grabbed his hair and pulled him into a kiss. I had to crane my neck and even then, our tongues only touched because we wagged them outside of our mouths, but we did that as he reached around and cupped my tits.

“Love you,” we both said, and smiled as the reverie ended with the sound of clapping. I looked at the doorway and saw Kacy there.

“So,” she said, her smugness wafting around like the stench from bloated cat’s corpse on the side of the road. “It’s been one hell of a day, huh?”

I gulped, not from fear, but anticipation.

‘Got you bitch,’ I thought and imagined I exhaled poison.

Kacy’s POV:

I returned to James’ apartment after several hours at the police precinct. Given how readily they bought my story. I supposed the two goons’ prior arrest record and other charges made it a slam dunk case. I didn’t have to mention pictures, or Ashley or James. My story was enough, well that combined with Robert’s.

I thought about him again, in that hospital bed, a result of him fighting for me. I slid off my jacket sat on the couch. The cushions were gone, the place reeked of sex, and I could hear moaning coming from down the hallway.

That was good, as all of this had been perpetrated to get Ashley to a place to make her more pliant for James, and for me. I had James’ promise and now I had a grateful Ashley. I didn’t know, when I planned this, if they’d end up talking or fucking, but something had to give.

Darren and Mike were in jail, and would stay there for a while, perhaps long enough for James to find a new apartment, maybe even long enough for me and Ash to graduate unmolested. I remembered the photos of me, ‘well, mostly unmolested.’

I knew in that instant that I would have all the other stuff of me online deleted. That wasn’t me, not really. That was the subliminals and hypnotism. That was Ashley! ‘Well, mostly Ashley.’

The more I thought on it, the madder I was at James. And then there was that night, his bedroom, what he did… I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. I wasn’t sure I wanted him to ever touch me again. ‘How deep had Ash gotten her claws into me anyway,’ I asked myself. I clearly remember being revolted by James in the past. Could a couple of hours of hypnotism this morning really restore what she had spent months tearing apart? ‘And what about James, he’s always been infatuated with me, what’s his impetus for me to revert back to who I was?’

‘And should I even want to?’ I reflected on all the things we did, some of me somewhere had to of enjoyed it. I knew for certain watching him beat up those two shitheads earlier got me wet enough I nearly slid off my car seat.

I thought yet again of Robert. I used to despise him too, his constant erections when we would grapple, not unlike James always trying to peek up or down my clothing. But they were sweethearts. ‘Well, mostly Robert. Rolling around with a girl, what teenaged boy wouldn’t pop a woody? But James, something isn’t right with him.’

I heard them kissing and stood up. ‘I’ll square up with Ashley first, if I have to, I’ll hold James to his promise and remove those trigger phrases from Ash and me. Then, I don’t know. Without any nonsense I’ll see how I’ll feel then.’ I adjusted my sweater. ‘Cheer up, at least with this I’ll finally have Ashley.’ I walked down the hall.

Bubba’s POV:

I felt my dick plop out of my sister’s pussy as my girlfriend looked on, somewhat perturbed. After she finished clapping, she crossed her arms over her chest. A fly buzzed around my head; I saw it from the corner of my eye.

“Kacy,” my sister cried out as she extended arms, “I’m sorry. My god I didn’t think! You must hate me.”

Kacy shook her head and approached. Despite the buzzing I watched her eyes drink in my sister’s body. She bit her lip as she got closer, and then she slapped Bobbi across the face.

“That’s for making me hate my body! And this,” she raised her other hand. I growled.

“You will not slap her again.” The fly was crawling all over me now. ‘What the fuck is going on.’

Kacy sniffed. “Fine, I’m sorry for that, but Ashley you damn near ruined my life.”

Bobbi wailed out, “I know, I’m sorry! But you had those guys attack me, thank god James was there to save me,” she warbled.

I had to stop myself from wincing. Kacy clearly was out of her league now. All these years and she still didn’t know who, or rather, what, she was dealing with. The grandiose ego masking the fragile inner self. The Machiavellian planning and plotting and all for the attainment of her personal goals, wants and desires. With little to no regard for other people or their feelings.

These characteristics combined into the most dangerous personality type known in psychology, I suspected it, and to be honest, must have known it for a while, given how I once dedicated myself to mimicking Bobbi to beat her. Even then she still got what she wanted.

Kacy was blinded by that beautiful face and those killer tits. To confirm this, while they argued, Bobbi turned to look back at me and winked. ‘She is a great actress,’ I thought. I slapped my shoulder where I felt that fly land on the spot Bobbi had bitten me earlier and I realized in that moment she had planted something. Something bad. All I could do was wait and deal with it once it arrived. I could hypnotize her in front of Kacy, but I knew that would disgust Kacy, and ruin any chance I had. I felt frozen despite having the power of uttering a couple of phrases to change it, to fix it.

I had made promises, and now I could not keep them and keep the girls I loved. I was stuck in-between yet again. I knew then I’d have to make a choice. I saw Bobbi’s smirk in the mirror, and while I didn’t believe she had planned this out, she was adept enough to realize that even now she was causing a lot of grief.

Kacy was getting angrier. “I think you owe me a lot.”

Bobbi was non plussed. “I said I’m sorry and I thanked you for helping Bubba save me, what more do you want? Hmm, you want to fuck us, or just me, while you look down on him? Is that it, you look down on us, meanwhile he’s the first real man you’ve ever had.”

“You don’t make sense, you know that. You two deserve each other. Hypnotizing people and tricking them to get what you want,” I heard the disdain in her voice and my heart broke. I felt even Bobbi tense up, and she had been directing the conversation this way the entire time.

Bobbi shook her head. “You’re a girl, same as me. We trick guys all the time. Flirt when not even interested, just for a self-esteem boost. Makeup, push up bras, we don’t really look like that; we lie all the time. Don’t pretend you’re some fucking moral saint. I know you aren’t.”

I stepped back, stunned. ‘Something is going on here, something I’m not privy too. This is dangerous.’ I opened my mouth to give Bobbi her trigger phrase when I was stopped by the sight of Kacy rolling her eyes.

Kacy wasn’t done digging the hole, or rather, piling the dirt on top of herself. “James you made a promise earlier, I want you to remove, no, delete certain things. I was hoping Ashley would have seen the error in her ways by now but—”

“How’s Robert Darby,” Bobbi asked, her sneer evident in the mirror. While I pondered the interruption, the fly crawled into my ear and shrieked, and that was when I found the trip mine.

* * *

My sister straddled me. It was the night before. She had failed to hypnotize me into fucking her. More out of just the mechanics than anything, still she was upset, and was now about to take her true revenge on Kacy, and as I learned, on me also.

“Brother you are magnificent. Know that I am not acting, and that everything I say here is true.” She got comfortable. “Remember when Kacy would come over, her skirt too short, a few extra buttons undone on her blouse. She was showing off for me, an enticement. But you of course looked, every guy does. But she took all that, went back to school and told all the girls how you were this fat pervert. I think she knew, unconsciously maybe, of my interest in you, and was jealous.”

Bobbi sat and appeared to ponder it. “Or maybe deep down she truly is cruel. Girls fight differently sometimes. They’ll use words to hurt you, destroy you, you’ll be assassinated and not realize it. You’ll just be sitting home alone for prom wondering why no one would even talk to you.” She wiped a tear from her eye. “Either way, she cock blocked you, and you never even knew it. The reason you couldn’t get dates in high school is because all girls talk about is guys, comparing, contrasting, gossiping. Once the rumors circulated about you, none of them wanted anything to do with you. Except her, later, when I made her a gift for you, so you might fuck me as well. Even then her true self came out, she got between me and you, cut you off from me, all while still coming over to my place. More than willing, at my suggestion to lick my pussy, or do all manner of lesbo shit.”

She kissed me on the cheek. “I tell you all this because, whatever happens in the future, should she and I get in the same room with you, and I ask about her new crush, Robert Darby, you will remember this, and also recall my humble request.” She bit her finger and gave a little giggle. “Dominate the bitch! Make her yours now and forever. Deep down she wants it, or she wouldn’t still be hanging around. Don’t just take her, dominate her, subjugate her.”

“Own her and be the man I know you are. Fool everyone else, fool even yourself, but know that you don’t fool me. You’re the one that runs this show. Now choose.”

She licks her hand in front of me and stands up.

* * *

“He’s banged up pretty good actually, but he was doing alright. I should probably go see him tomorrow. The dumbass tried to fight two guys at once.” Kacy kept digging.

‘No, not Kacy,’ I thought, ‘Kitten.’

Bobbi found my gaze in the mirror and she smiled. She won, and she knew it, as she had not just spent the last couple of hours showing me exactly who I really was?

And who I was, unfortunately for poor Kitten, was not the sort of man to spare anyone much sort of sympathy right now. ‘It’s true,’ I thought as I looked her over, still chattering, her arms crossed. ‘She destroyed my reputation and never said a word about it. She was willing to fuck me why, to get into my sister’s panties? She used me. She never loved me.’ I thought of all those nights spent together.

‘No, she felt something, but it’s all suspect now. It’s over.’ There was a pain in my chest, and in the process of pushing it down deep, with all the other hurts men hide away, something else rose up to take its place.

“Show her the real you,” I recalled my father telling me. I knew at that moment I was done living in the in-between.

I interrupted her. “Kacy.”

“Yes babe,” she replied, and I fumed.

‘Babe? Are all girls this fake,’ I asked myself as I held the only real one I knew in my embrace. I appraised Kitten, gorgeous and noted when she looked at me now the fire was gone from her eyes. The next move was natural. “Kacy is a kinky kitten.”

Her face slackened as her eyes closed. Bobbi cackled and lurched free from my grasp, nearly careening into the girl before grabbing her sweater and tugging it over her blonde hair.

Kitten was wearing the see through blue floral bra I had bought her months ago. Bobbi hooked her fingers under the cups of the garment and pulled them up violently, she almost jerked Kitten from her feet while my sister caused Kitten’s breasts to jiggle and bounce as they flopped free.

“Look Bubba, these are your titties now, they belong to you.” She clasped and pinched Kitten’s nipples as she disparaged the girl’s breasts.

“Don’t,” I whispered as I heard my sister say cruel things and found it to be erotic as fuck and it fit in accordance with the dark emotion bubbling up inside me. ‘Kitten does belong to me,’ and Bobbi was showing her off, mocking her. ‘And she deserves it,’ I thought, ‘she came to my house, revealing her body and hating me for looking, to the point she ruined my reputation at school. Well, I will look all I want now. More than that.’

I walked over to the camera and adjusted it so it recorded Bobbi and Kitten now. “Make her titties bounce. I liked seeing them wobble like that.” My sister did as I asked, and she laughed as she did it. She grew bored with that and began to unbutton Kitten’s jeans, revealing the panties that matched her bra.

“Her pussy belongs to you now, too, Bubba. Look.” Bobbi nearly ripped the underwear off her as she tugged them to the side, this left Kitten’s trimmed vagina on display. Bobbi began to shove fingers inside the girl. One, two, three, before she strained with the fourth finger. I saw the discomfort on Kitten’s face and knew there was a chance she might slip out of the trance she was in if it went much further.

“Don’t,” I said, more loudly this time.

Bobbi pretended to not hear me. “Look at this big pussy! I can almost get my whole hand—”

“Stop,” I shouted. “You will stop denigrating her. She’s fucking beautiful, nothing’s wrong with her body, and we won’t pretend otherwise unless I decide so. And as you said, that body belongs to me, you will stop hurting her. That’s my property you’re damaging.” I looked away. ‘God help me, she did this just for me to say that.’ I found in that moment that I didn’t care if I didn’t care.

But then Bobbi went and screwed up. She jeered. “Don’t be weak now, this is your chance to really hurt her. If you won’t then I’ll make you! Bubba, Bubba is… Bubba is… I can’t—” she screamed as she realized what I must have done when I had her under my command earlier. “You took the memory, no, the words! Bubba is... Bubba is the best brother ever!” She smiled and sauntered over to me as my hidden command kicked in. She was now the sexy little sister willing to serve. Only the flicker of emotion across her face told of the struggle going on inside her. It soon went away, and I knew then that she had embraced the new her.

I had to shake my head in disbelief. She had everything she wanted, me, us now complete, united. Kacy, her rival, reduced to Kitten with me as her owner. ‘Why would she do all that? Why risk throwing it all away?’

‘Only one reason,’ I thought. I kissed her as she pressed her naked body against me. “You wanted it all, you greedy little thing.”

Bobbi smiled as she looked up at me. “Always, it’s what I am. It’s my nature. You know that.”

“Yes,” I had to admit it. It’s important to be honest with one’s self. “I suppose I do.” I swatted Bobbi on the ass. “Get her clothes back on and then strip her again while I record. I really liked seeing her getting exposed like that.”

“You loved it when her titties bounced around, and when I had my fingers in her” she said. There was my naughty little sister, observant as always.

I scratched my chin. “I may have to teach you some moves. There are some videos I like out there, girls fighting. Sometimes they tear each other’s clothes off. Most are staged but there are some real ones as well.”

Bobbi turned and said over her shoulder, “and you want us to practice for what?”

I smiled. “When’s your school prom again? March? I’ll get to go this time, with Kitten there. Meanwhile, there’s plenty of time to choreograph a fight, get the right dresses, et cetera. I think everyone at your school, after seeing her pics, should get to see her titties bounce like that, don’t you? Maybe watch her panties get torn off, if the fight isn’t broken up before then? I know she probably has a reputation as a badass given her martial arts training. Imagine what people will say when they see her get dominated and stripped by little old you? Deep down you liked it when you knew everyone saw her nude. It’s okay to admit it, we are past hiding anything now.”

Bobbi giggled and nodded. “And they’ll see all of me too? I don’t know how I feel about that.”

“Don’t worry sis, by the time that rolls around, you’ll be more than willing to do whatever I ask. You and Kitten both.”

‘God help me, no, more like god help them.’ I noticed then that at some point before I had begun stroking my dick. I shrugged and kept on doing it. ‘Yes, I’ll help them reach their true potential and find their real selves. Even if I must make that for them. Yes indeed.’

Fap. Fap. Fap.

Coda: Six Months Later

The smell of salt hung heavy in the air as the gulls called from above the din of the crashing surf. Beyond the rolling dunes of powdered sand, the sun sent down rays of light strong enough to scorch the skin and to illuminate all that occurred beneath it.

At a non-descript spot along the beach nestled between two piers, a small crowd gathered. Comprised almost entirely of men, the hooted and hollered and recorded as two girls laughingly tussled between the waves.

One girl, tiny save for her humongous breasts, struggled and failed to keep her large areolas and nipples from escaping her itsy—bitsy bikini top. Invariably, after repairing one “slip” another would occur, much to the delight of the men looking on.

Embarrassed though she appeared to be, her predicament was more favorable than her opponent. The taller girl, a striking blonde with an athletic build and a face beautiful by any measure, had the misfortune to wear a strapless top to the beach. Her bright red nipples were often displayed, which caused her constant consternation.

Worse than that, however, was her matching bikini bottoms. Pink in color, the poor girl had to always adjust them whenever she and the brunette would grapple as the smaller girl fought dirty. She pulled them to the side or down altogether, exposing the blonde to the crowd.

And humiliating her.

Thirty yards away, camped out on a towel strategically located to offer a great view of the struggle in the water, sat a hulking young man, adorned in a T shirt and swim trunks, upon which rested a woman’s wide brimmed hat, all to better hide his growing erection. Beside him was another blonde woman. She laughed at the girls playing in the water, relishing their predicament.

“I love it when your sister tries to wear that bikini top in public, there is no way she couldn’t pop out of it,” she said into the young man’s ear with a breathy whisper.

He smiled and blatantly reached across to the woman’s own bikini top and slid the triangle of fabric to the side until her puffy brown nipple spilled out. “Like that,” he asked. But he was only half interested in the scene in the water and the blonde next to him. His mind was elsewhere, a common occurrence for him as of late.

She yelped but waited for his nod before tucking herself back in. She laughed, a hearty, free sound. He snapped out of his ennui as his dick became harder. He patted her on her head for her restraint. “Good girl,” he told her and watched as she beamed in pride.

“What about Kitten,” he asked.

“I need to teach her about what to wear to the beach. Any girl her age should know you can’t go swimming in a strapless top unless you plan to fall out everywhere. It’s almost like she intends for it to happen. Then her pussy is flapping in the breeze, the girl has no decency!”

The young man nodded. “I agree. I think you should join Bobbi next time Kitten is punished. Will serve her right, and don’t worry, if its within reason, Kitten can take it. The girl is a trooper.”

The woman nodded,” oh trust me, I know.” She then leaned her head on the young man’s shoulder as she sneaked her hand under the hat. She found her intended target and flexed her fingers around him and pumped up and down.

“Touch them, I’m begging you.” The woman spotted the girls then, after hearing his words. They were jogging back through the throng of onlookers. Many of those guys were cat calling as the young man tensed. She herself also perked up, as this was one of the many kinks the guy beside her had.

‘If anyone puts a finger on them, blood will flow, and then we will fuck all night long,’ she thought with a smile. “Yes, please touch them,” she moaned. The girls got closer and she moaned again. Neither of them was entirely covered up top after running and Kitten was still showing elsewhere.

The girls stopped before the young man, their chests heaving, before they sat on the towel next to him. The brunette burrowed into his other arm. Her breast was pressed into him so tightly it had flattened and bulged out the sides of her top until her large areola was showing again and her prominent nipple was pressed into his flesh. As for the blonde she crossed her legs as she sat in a lotus pose, this caused the other blonde to chuckle.

“Kitten, your left pussy lip is hanging out.”

“Mom!” Kitten turned bright red, until her skin nearly matched the shade of her nipples peeking from above her bikini top.

Beside him, the young man’s sister; the brunette, jumped in as well. “Yeah, and your ugly, weird looking nipples are showing too!”

The young man sighed. Try as he might, he couldn’t stop his sister from getting in her verbal digs on the beautiful blonde girl.

“Shush Bobbi,” he said as he saw Kitten pout. He remembered all the great times with her, and took pity, as he always did. “Kitten has sexy breasts. In fact, out of all of you, she is easily in my top four favorite pair of titties of anyone sitting on this blanket.”

All three women cheered at his tired joke, but as he watched, he saw the trembling of Kitten’s shoulders and knew that she was struggling maintain her proper outlook. ‘Time already,’ he thought and perked up even more. He touched her knee with a tender shyness. “Kacy may speak candidly,” he told her; fully aware of how much both of them needed this.

“I fucking hate you! And mom, please fight him” her voice broke. “Daddy! Dear god don’t make me…” She buried her face in her hands and sobbed. Beside him Kacy’s mom rolled her eyes and Bobbi snickered. “Why? What did I ever do to you,” she huffed, and one curious male nearby stepped forward, no doubt to defend the fair maiden in her moment of need.

He was stopped by the gleam in Bobbi’s eyes. “Fuck off or get fucked up, needle dick. You don’t want any of this,” she told him before she nuzzled her head against her brother’s bicep.

The man threw up his hands and walked away.

Bubba took his time answering the question, as he was always thinking it over, the reasons, the justifications, juxtaposed against the parameters of his perversion. He liked this answer though.

“In my Intro to Philosophy class we covered Plato, and the Republic,” he paused as Kacy’s mother gave up on stroking him off and instead nuzzled against his other arm.

“Ohh so smart and strong. Educate my daughter please.”

“Anyway,” he continued, “in the Republic Socrates describes the ideal society, and in doing that, through metaphor, he compares it to a just man comprised of three distinct attributes. The gut,” he pointed to his sister, “is all need and want. It is physical craving. Then there is you,” he pointed at Kacy, “the heart. The guardian, the fighter. The spirit, you animate the body, as without you no needs or wants get fulfilled.”

“Then there is me, the mind, that which pursues higher needs and wants, and directs you and Bobbi to attain them. I am, of course, the ruler over the other two. You follow me Kacy?”

Her lips pulled back from her teeth in a feral expression. She snarled. “What does that have to do with me exposing myself in public, or online, or at school?” Her voice caught then, and she gazed downward and mumbled under her breath until she looked back up with a visage so ferocious Bubba felt his balls retract. “What does that have to do with you making me want to… want to…” Kacy struggled to fight back the tears. “Fuck my dad!”

He reached across and took hold of her hands. He knew that if he hadn’t already broken her, she would have fought him then, to the death if need be. “Shh, look at you, so fierce, even now. You have no idea what that does to me, how much I admire your strength, what a great boost it is to my ego to know that a woman like you belongs to me? I broke you, and still you fight.”

Bubba didn’t wait for a reply. “Listen, years ago you did a bad thing and ruined my name, you made my high school years a private hell, out of jealousy.”

“Not all, I didn’t…” she whispered. “We were dumb kids, I was confused, and scared, and you kept looking at me constantly and were so huge, even back then. It creeped me out. I didn’t feel safe around you. Way to prove me wrong!”

“You weren’t wrong,” Bubba surprised himself with the admission and immediately felt the rightness of it. “The fantasies I had of you back then, well you are living some of them now. I merely mention it to illustrate that your morality is skewed, as is the ethics of most people, into something self-serving. You scorch the earth in your righteousness, my little paladin. You walked over me trying to chase after my sister here and in doing so you immolated me.”

“But in all those years you spent trying to get into Bobbi’s panties, you never gave me a second thought. Yet she still got her hooks into you, and made you desire me, hell, love me even, how? Because despite your disgust for me, you would fuck me to have her. And a girl who would do that, would tell all sorts of stories. Stories about brothers and sisters bonding, loving, fucking. And hey, I’m just a fat, perverted loser, my name is already shit. But I will destroy anyone whoever tries to hurt Bobbi or her reputation.”

She fumed, “I would never!” She struggled; her nails dug into his palms. “You had her flash people at school. You show her off like some whore!”

“Only to eliminate her anxiety, until now she enjoys it. Just as I will help eliminate your hypocrisy until you begin to enjoy it too. And by that, I mean incest of course. Because that is what the mind does, I discern the best path to achieve what must be done.”

Bubba turned and shoved his tongue down the older blonde’s throat. They kissed passionately for over a minute before he broke away. “Thank you, Jeannie, I think you’ll have to give your daughter kissing lessons again soon. As for you Kacy, I promise you, once you’re done seducing your father, I won’t have to hold you in my thrall anymore, as you’ll be truly free.”

Kacy was utterly disgusted. She beseeched her mother, “momma fight him, please!” When the older blonde continued to stare at her blankly, Kacy only whispered to herself, “no, no, no,” as her hands shook. She then shuddered and glared at Bubba with such open hostility he felt what it was like to stand in front of an open furnace. “Bullshit! You know you just want to keep me, that this is what this is all about! And free? Free from what?” Kacy grabbed her stomach and began to retch. “I feel sick.”

Bubba forced away his desire to touch her again. “You’ll be free from the judgment of society, having realized that all taboos are merely manufactured. And you will be free from yourself, all that bothersome self-loathing at the need for your restraint.” He admitted defeat before he smiled and lifted her chin up and held it at an angle that caused him to see himself reflected in her eyes. Her expression was one of revulsion so obvious his initial inclination was to apologize. He recalled the day, months before, when he realized that her expression was a manipulative projection. She was not disgusted with him; she was disgusted by her overwhelming sexual attraction to him; and mirrored that emotion on her face as a defense. It was exactly that insight that explained so much of her behavior that unlocked the following truth. ‘That’s when I realized she and I could be together in spirit, if I just made her more like me,’ he thought.

“Because we both know I’ve been deep inside you, and I am aware that this is what drew you to Bobbi and me all along.” He knew he looked smug. ‘How it must gall her, to have someone know the things so deeply hidden you can’t even admit them to yourself.’

“You’re aware that you’re a piece of shit. I can tell,” she seethed. They stared at each other for several tense moments until just the slightest perceptible nod of Kacy’s head (a movement that only he could ever see) broke the need for eye contact. Bubba looked down, and when he looked back up Kacy spat in his face. Next to him her mother cursed, and Bobbi hissed.

“Easy you two,” he laughed and wiped the spittle away before he leaned forward and kissed her. She resisted at first, but relented, only as a ruse, to bite down hard on his tongue. Rather than pull away he forced his hands in her bikini bottom and pinched her clit with such force she screamed and ended the contact. Then he chuckled at her warily while she willed away the pain and glared at him.

“Bubba, why do you always—” Bobbi began to ask frantically before he shushed her. As far as he was concerned, this ritual could play out every day and he’d be happy.

He grinned as blood dribbled down his mouth and onto his shirt, he then gave his dream girl a thumbs up. “Never trust the heart,” he sputtered as the other two females fussed around him. “but love it regardless, even though it will kill you eventually.”

“Kacy is a kinky kitten,” he said to her, and hated to see that fire die in her eyes. “Smile like you love me,” he commanded. ‘One day,’ he told himself, ‘she’ll look at me like that again, and I won’t have to feel all this… shame.’ He studied his collection of slaves and allowed himself the briefest insight before shutting it out and shoving it away. ‘Maybe that’s my real twist, my true fetish, the one kink that stands above all others. I need love and adoration in abundance at least equal to how much I despise myself, and I need to hate myself to want to be loved.’

He nodded and then promptly forgot about that line of thinking while he helped Kitten tuck her delicious titties back into her top. ‘It’s easy to be distracted when you are surrounded by beautiful women, even if some are the kind that don’t want to smile at you. Properly handled though, all of them will,’ he mused as he basked in the faint, flickering glow of their false regard.

—The End