The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Properly Handled: Kitten

(Inspired by the stories “Night Time Nudging” and “Baby Steps” by MindSpark)

Chapter Eleven: Between a Rock and a Hard Dick

He was reclined on the bed. He turned the laptop towards me. “Take a look,” he told me.

It was the video of me we had posted last weekend. First thing I noticed was the view count, my channel was increasing in popularity. “Show it and they will cum,” Bubba had said as a joke, but it was true. Underneath the video were comments, a lot of people (I assume almost all guys) had plenty to say about my fashion choices. “Love the white panties under a black skirt,” and “Your bra’s too small, got tits showing.” Alongside some of those might be time stamps, which were just moments in the video where some part of me might “inadvertently” be displayed to the camera, usually with some statement of admiration for my body. Or was that adoration?

“Love your nips,” they might write, or “killer legs and ass,” or “superb CT, QT.” Of course, not all were kind, it is the internet after all, but in general I found it almost intoxicating, the knowledge that I was being seen, judged, and found desirable. It is a side of me I sort of sensed existed but never explored, not until I started dating the pervert next to me.

I closed the laptop and sat it on the nightstand next to the bed. I turned back towards him and kissed him. “Thank you,” I said and meant it. I could tell by his expression that he would be more than happy following up that kiss with some serious foreplay, but we had something else to do first, even though he wasn’t fond of it. I had a need to hypnotize him again. It was important that it happen and soon.

This would be the fifth time in several weeks, and something felt special about it. I couldn’t put it in words exactly, but I loved the fact that he agreed to do it despite clearly not enjoying it. Say what you will, but there is something sexy about a man who keeps his word.

“You sure this won’t distract you,” I asked him as I sat up beside him. I had on the same white baby-doll I wore earlier for a lingerie review. It was thin, lacy, and partially transparent. I figured my growing online audience of peekers would like it. Bubba certainly did.

He closed his eyes and nodded in the affirmative. I turned the music playing on my phone down and I triple checked the camera and made sure it was off, didn’t want any mistakes and end up giving his parentals a real show. His eyes opened to look at me when he heard me giggle.

Of course; they already knew me, but it was a sweet surprise when he introduced me as his girlfriend. Their approval couldn’t have been more obvious, and I realized in that moment that his mom had been playing match maker with us for a while. Little things like always including him on stuff that involved Bobbi and myself, or, as Bobbi would later tell me, grilling her as to what sort of guys I liked.

It made sense, and spurred my intention to study harder, we were going to go to the same college.

Bobbi would be there too, and I swore that by the time classes started we would all be on the same page. If I willed it, it would happen. It was enough, for now, that she and Bubba were talking. It was nearly two weeks until Christmas, and we’d all be together again at his parents’ house. I wanted him to invite her back here after that.

I had more plans but sometimes it seemed difficult to even remember those. I let it go, as it was time to focus on the matter at hand. “Comfortable,” I inquired. He was sprawled on the bed with his back on a pillow. He had nothing but his gray cotton boxers on.

“Yep, ready to go,” he told me. I was surprised how much he enjoyed being hypnotized. He said the reduced stress improved his sleep, made him sharper. I smiled. I liked him sharp.

“Bubba is the based bull,” I said. “You find yourself deeper in the forest. You hear the hum of the insects grow more soothing.” I turned the volume on my phone back up. ‘There’s something else… oh yes!’

“You lower yourself onto the cool earth and listen. You hear and you obey. My voice first, and the voice of the song, but most importantly, her voice. Say it, I must obey.”

“I must obey.”

“Good. Obey her voice.” I got up and walked to the front door. I felt a presence move past me and then I realized that I was standing at an open door wearing nothing but see through lingerie. I returned to the bedroom. Another song was now playing along with mine. Bubba was smiling. I remembered more. I purred. Kitten wanted her treat.

It was there, under his boxers, I reached out and stroked it. There was a sound behind me, I turned around and saw only the camera and its red light. I pulled his shorts down. He was still soft, vulnerable. Boys were so worried to be seen like this. I held him between my paws and licked him.

Then I asked, “When did you want to first fuck your sister? Provide details”

He took forever to answer. “Two years ago, she wanted to practice for a school dance.”

For some reason part of me felt this answer was only partially true. A brief image of Ashley out of the hospital, still wearing a wig, the two of them hugging. I had sensed… something. “Why did you want to fuck her?”

“She was grown and looking at me like a woman looks at a man, not like a sister looks at a brother. I was shy and lonely and she, she was beautiful.”

“You still want to fuck her?”

No pause. “Yes.”

I leaned over him and kissed him. “Sleep,” I told him as I tugged his boxers down his legs. I took my hands and wrapped them around him, and I felt him stiffen to a semi turgid state.

There was a hiss and I looked down and saw a snake at my feet. It coiled around my ankle and slithered its way up my leg, then my torso before it nestled across my shoulders.

Lick him. It commanded.

My tongue darted out and slid across his inner thigh and over his sack. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft and around the head of his dick. As I did this my eyes looked in to his. He was… empty.

Suck his nuts.

I opened my mouth and gently engorged myself on his testicles. The texture of his skin was rough, and it was salty. Errant hairs rubbed against my nose. I wanted this, the serpent even said so, but not like this.

I felt the serpent press against my cheek. It was cold. It spoke again. Suck his cock. From one snake to another; I took him in my mouth and drained his venom. His reaction was off, muted somehow.

Good Kitten. Stand there, enjoy your treat.

The orgasm built within me as soon as I moved from the bed. A whimper slipped out of me before I moaned with the tightened, clenched muscles within me spasming as waves of pleasure rippled in my pussy. I felt the sensation of being spread open and filled as my fingers plunged inside me. I watched then, arms jittery, through watery eyes as the snake slipped and slid all over my lover.

It coaxed him back to hard before it twined around his rod like the staff of Asclepius. My orgasms did not falter but still, somehow, I felt a wrongness, and even worse, realized that I had participated. My face was wet.

Stop crying, it hissed. I turned and saw the mirror, and my reflection. And her, nearly on top of him.

“No!” She turned towards me as I grabbed her by the hair. I pulled her off him and her mouth moved but I slapped her, but she kept speaking until eventually it got through. The serpent’s fangs took hold and released their poison.

After staring at me for a several moments the snake took the camera and began to walk to the hallway.

“Bitch! You ruined it!” The snake’s eyes glowed red with malice. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t blink. All I could manage was to stare forward into hatred. I heard Bubba murmur something.

The serpent soothed him before it returned to me and I knew, in that instant, pain was on its way.

Follow me, naughty Kitten, it’s time to make you a star. Muhahaha.