The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Proper Positions

mc, mf, md

Peter shows Kim how to relax.

Hello, I’m sorry I don’t mean to bother you but I couldn’t help notice that you seemed to be uncomfortable. Me? My name is Peter, and you? Hello Kim, as I was saying I noticed that you seemed to be in some pain at the end of your workout. Well I work as a therapist…yes. Just regular aches and pains? Well that’s no problem; it’s often just a matter of posture.

Here try this, straighten your back, good, see how much better that feels already? Now try this, kneel down while keeping your back straight, excellent, most women don’t realize how comfortable this position is. Do you feel those aches in your legs going away? Good, now it works better if you spread your legs, wider, good girl.

Now, let’s work on your arms. Lace your fingers behind your head, elbows out straight, good. Now stick out your chest a bit, doesn’t that feel better? What, your hands are still a bit sweaty and they’re slipping? That’s no problem. Just put your hands behind your back. Yes, like that, now I’m going to attach them together with this bit of cord. There, now you can just relax your arms and they will stay in place. Good, I’m glad it’s working, and your arms are feeling relaxed and comfortable? Excellent, see how nice it feels to be in the proper position?

Hmm, you seem a bit hoarse, is your throat bothering you? Oh, you’re a singer? Well I’d like to hear you some time, but if you’re sore you probably shouldn’t be talking at all. Tell you what; there’s this trick I picked up a while ago. Try saying “woof”. Yes, I know it sounds silly, but just give it a try. Good girl, see how that eases the soreness? Oops, that wasn’t a “woof”. Tell you what; there’s this other little trick my patients use when they have trouble remembering a treatment. It’s something like tying a string around your finger. Only in this case we put something around your throat. Yes, I suppose it does look a little like a dog collar but I assure you that it will work. There see, works like a charm. Oh and if you need to, try one “woof” for yes and two for no, good girl.

Now let’s try standing up. Your legs are getting sore again? Hmm, I have an idea, are you busy for the rest of the day? No, me either. Why don’t you come to my place and I will give you a full body massage, I can show you some more positions that will help relax you, and afterward I will cook you dinner. Yes? Good girl, it’s only a short walk to my place. But the walk is a bit tricky and the streets are crowded at this time of day, I wouldn’t want to get separated. Why don’t I clip this lea…um, line onto your new collar, good girl.

Well let’s go, I hope you like chicken soup, I have a pot of it simmering. Huh? Three woofs? Oh, not a huge fan of chicken soup? Well no matter, I can always cook something else, or just order out. But honestly I think that by the time I’m done with your massage, and showing you those new positions, that you will be so hungry you will just lap it up.

Well, this is it. What do you think? Ah yes, that collar does work well doesn’t it, let me take it off so we can talk for a moment, later I’ll show you a trick with it. Thank you, yes it is a nice fireplace. It was one of the main reasons I choose this place. Yes it is rather large for just me. I used to have a couple of roommates but they moved out recently. Well, one had an opportunity to study at Oxford and the other suffered a death in the family and had to move closer to home. Yes, I miss them both, I could have had one or both of them stay, but it wouldn’t have been right.

But enough of that, I promised you a massage. Here, let me get that cord off of you wrists so you can get ready. I use that table over there. What? Oh, no you don’t have to take you underwear off. You will be covered with a towel and can unhook your bra after you lie down on the table. Why don’t I light a fire while you get ready? I find a fire soothing while entertaining.

There, are you about ready? Wait don’t undo your bra yet, I want to show you something first. Remember that position I showed you earlier? Please get into it. Good, knees a little wider, that’s it, good girl. Since your hands aren’t sweaty anymore put them behind your head. Straighten your back, good. Take a deep breath, hold it, now let it out. Feel all the tension flow out of you, all the aches and pains dissipating.

Now this is the first position I showed you and it is called, appropriately enough, the first position. Ha, yes. So when ever I say “first position” this is what I want. Of course there are other variations, mostly involving the position of the hands. Some people like the hands and arms hanging loosely at the sides, or with the hands resting on the legs. Others prefer the hands behind the back. Yes, like I had you on the walk over here. Incidentally I don’t normally use a cord like that, it can be dangerous. But it was your first time trying these relaxation techniques and I wanted to make sure your hands didn’t slip apart on the way. In any case I prefer the hands behind the head with the fingers laced together. I find I get the best results with it. What do you think? Good girl.

Now the different positions are designed so that you can flow from one to the other easily. To move into position two lean forward and put your hands on the table and lift yourself to all fours. Yes, just like that, straighten your back, good girl. We are going to discuss this position in more detail later after your massage. Basically it is a very relaxing position to move around in. Of course it does have a few drawbacks. Yes, your right, good girl, the knees. On carpeting it’s all right, but on harder surfaces you really need kneepads. After all, you have beautiful knees and we don’t want to damage them. You’re welcome.

Now for position three just extend your arms out in front of you pressing the palms of your hands and your forehead down on the floor, um, table. That’s right. Just imagine you are a harem girl bowing before the sheik. Don’t worry, I’m a professional, I won’t let this go to my head. This is a resting position.

Position four is simply lying face down. Yes, just like that. Oh, it doesn’t really matter right now; just put your arms where ever they feel most comfortable. You will want to unhook your bra now so I can start the massage. Thank you, good girl.

Hmm, a little tight here, there we go. So you’re a singer? Oh, the choir? That’s nice. You’re quitting? Why? Oh, I’m sorry, sigh, not all men are like that you know, you shouldn’t let…yes, I do include myself in the “not like that” category. Yes, having more time to focus on school is a good thing. What are you studying? Really, an architect? That is very cool. I knew you had a special mind when I saw you. How? Well, I’m actually very telepathic. Now stop laughing, no I can’t actually prove it, not without freaking you out anyway. Let’s just say that looking around at the minds of the women at the gym was a lot like watching a wall of TV’s all showing episodes of 90210, then finding one showing The West Wing. Yes I am saying I was attracted to you for your mind. But I will admit that it doesn’t hurt that you resemble Emily Proctor.

Yes you do. You do. Now stop that! Trust me. I’m a professional therapist; I know what I’m talking about.

Are you feeling relaxed? Good, just let any tension you still have just melt away. The fire is nice, isn’t it? Most masseuse use candles but since I have the fireplace I think it would be a crime not to use it. Doesn’t it make it nice and warm in here? Make you feel warm and safe? Good girl. Now, the oil I’m using can stain some clothing, can I move your panties out of the way? Thank you, good girl. I’ll just move them out of the way. Well let me move them a bit more. You’re still warm and relaxed aren’t you? Good girl, just so they’re not in the way later why don’t I just slide them off entirely? Good, good girl.

Kim? Hi, yes you did drop off there. No, don’t worry. I mean it, don’t worry. I consider it a great compliment that you felt relaxed and comfortable enough to nod off. Yes, I am done. Here let me help you up. No, just leave the towel there. Come with me over to the sofa. No don’t sit just yet.

First Position. Oh, good girl, very good girl. You’ve picked this up even quicker than my actual patients. You’re getting a little buzz of pleasure from this aren’t you? Good, I’m glad you’re having fun.

Now since we have been talking has your throat been getting sore again? Just a little itchy then? Well let’s talk about the collar some more. I first started using it with a patient of mine who had marital problems stemming from her habit of just blurting out angry remarks without thinking. The collar was a solution I came up with that worked so well I began using it with most of my patients. It works like this, while wearing the collar a woman can only make a “woofing” sound. Once for yes and twice for no. Sounds too limited? It is, the trick is that if she has to say anything more she touches the collar. This signals that she has something to say, and she waits for the other person (since most of my patients only use this technique at home or here during a therapy session so that person would be a husband, boyfriend, or me) to give them permission to speak. This gives my patient a moment to calm down and consider what she really wanted to say.

Now in your case all we want is to stop you from irritating your throat, but the same principle applies. Let me just put it on you, there. Now try giving me a little “woof”. Good girl, remember, one for yes, two for no. I think it looks nice on you; it’s not something you would wear in public of course. Though a few of my patients do, remember the old saying “if you can’t say anything nice”? I have a couple of patients who need a lot of help with that. Usually they wear a choker of some kind, though one of them, a Goth girl, wears an actual spiked collar. They don’t do the “woof” part in public of course. Well, except for the Goth girl.

Now, would you like to learn some more relaxation techniques? You would? All right, now this one relies on the stretching of muscles that one usually only used a few times a day. Well, you use this. No? I assure you that it is very cumfortable. What was that? You gave a little squeak there. Nothing? All right.

As I was saying it’s not uncumfortable at all…are you sure you are all right? You gave another squeak there. Ok, again its very cumfortable and this part that looks like a tail lets you take it in and out easily if you need to use the rest room. Ok, now you’re looking a little flushed, if you are uncumfortable tell me. Cum now, if you’re having a problem I want to know about it.

Hmm, maybe we have been moving a bit quickly. Tell you what, cum and get into position three. As I said it is a resting position, I’m sure you will be more cumfortable. You know, you’re breathing kind of heavily now. I think you would really be more cumfortable if you let me put this in. Cum on, relax. Just raise your rear a little, that’s it. Cum cum, let it slide in.

Good girl Kim. That’s a very good girl. Doesn’t that feel good? Just let that good feeling radiate down your legs and up your back. Feel it going down your arms. Now it’s going up your neck and into your brain. Cum, cum, cum. There, that feels so good doesn’t it. You feel so warm, so safe, so submissive. Good girl, very good girl.

Now I want you to move into position two. That’s right, just like that. Now wearing a tail like this, yes it’s called a tail go figure huh, is most comfortable in this position. You can wear it in any position really. It’s just most comfortable in position two, especially when moving around. Why don’t you try it out? The fire needs more wood, go over there and put some more on it. There, feel how it’s moving around inside of you? Feels good doesn’t it? Now come on back. What am I doing? It’s a little warm in here with the fire so I’m taking off my clothes. You don’t mind do you? Good girl.

Now there is one more relaxation technique I would like to teach you tonight. Yes that’s the one. What? You don’t need me to teach you anything about it? Well why don’t you climb up into my lap and show me what you know?

Ah, ah, ummm. Well, I suppose you do know a thing or two after all. But there are still a few tricks I can teach you. Hey, stop that that tickles. Hmmm, this is nice, I’m glad I found you Kim. I hope that you are glad as well. Yes? Thank you. Here, let me clean you off. There, all clean. What? Yes, I’m still a mess. You want to clean me off? You would have to get up to get another thing of wet-wipes and I doubt you want to move right now any more than I do. Well ok yes, you could use your tongue.

Ummm, ohhh, that’s nice. Thank you Kim, good girl. Just stretch out on the couch and lay your head in my lap. That’s right, good girl. You have beautiful hair, but it’s a little messy now. After we eat why don’t I wash it for you? Good. Are you hungry enough to try my chicken soup? I thought you would be. But let’s just rest here in front of the fire for a little bit.

Kim, touch your collar, I want to ask you a question. What are you doing tomorrow? Oh? Your sister is registering for classes and you’re showing her around campus? That’s nice. The reason I asked is because the group therapy session I am running tomorrow lets out at two. So if you can break away I was wondering if you could come over at half past for a late lunch or early dinner?

You can? That’s great. What? Would I mind if you brought your sister here to meet me? No, I don’t think I mind.

I wouldn’t mind that in the least.