The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special Counceling

There was a light rap on his door. “Doctor Lien?” The voice, he noted, was high and sweet, carefully hesitant, the polar opposite of the arrogant, domineering tone it usually possessed.

He grimaced slightly in distaste, looked over at the blank screen and the indicator lights glowing softly below it. Licked his lips nervously, feeling his heartbeat rise. “Come.”

She opened the door with that same feigned hesitation, her blonde hair hanging artfully in front of her downcast face. Mincing in, Sharie Dougal was every inch the nervous, pentitent girl coming to see her professor, doing her best to project an air of innocence and uncertainty—but also hedging her bets with a bit of sexuality. Sharie was dressed in a short denim skirt which flared outwards from her hips and threatened to show the underside of her behind, tall clog heels, and a tanktop whose thin pink fabric could barely contain her enormous breasts. She stood before the desk, looking up at him from underneath thick, fluttering lashes, her eyelids darkened with eyeshadow, and her lips were full, red, glossy-wet, just on the edge of pouting. Her hands were demurely pressed together in front of her, a pose which squeezed her huge breasts together and thrust her cleavage into full view, as well as showing by their very placement that those hands were necessary to keep her skirt from showing her underwear. “You wanted to see me, sir?” That high, sweet voice again, those innocent blue eyes, those pouting lips.

Doctor Lien had seen it all before, but still his heart raced and he felt his throat go dry. Involuntarily he looked at the screen again. He swallowed, cleared his throat, and saw the truimph in her posture. She was going to get out of this easy, she thought. A little firting with the professor and there would be no problems. Who could say no to her? Doctor Lien doubted very much that anyone had said no to Sharie Dougal in her life. Which was part of her problem. He intended to fix that. His heart nearly took flight at the thought.

“Um.” He said. “Ah, yes, Ms. Dougal, I did in fact.” He settled back into the chair, surprised at how easily the words came to him despite the fact that his skeleton seemed made of solid bars of adrenaline. He paused a breath to gather his thoughts. Sharie took the opportunity to shift, as if nervous, and take a hitching breath, causing her breasts to rise and sway. It took a bit of effort to concentrate on the next part of the game.

“Ms. Dougal, we need to address the issue of your attitude in my class.” Before the young woman could say anything he continued, “frankly you’re a disruptive influence and it has to stop.”

“Disruptive?” Sharie brought her index finger up to her mouth and sucked on the long, cherry-pink fingernail. “I don’t know what you mean, professor.”

“Mr. Dougal you know precisely what I mean. You are an extraordinarily intelligent young woman. How you choose to invest that intelligence is none of my affair. However, while you are in my class you will be quiet, respectful, and attentive. No more sitting in the back of the class with your girlfriends, whispering and giggling all the time. No more phone conversations or instant messaging. No more using other student’s notes for my tests, and no more harassasment of Mr. Hannisburg. His life is quite difficult enough without you and your cadre taking advantage of his mental condition. Do I make myself clear?”

The anger was quite plain on her face, and he could almost read her thoughts. How dare he speak to her like this! When her father found out...but Doctor Lien had done his homework, and the the flush of indignation in Sharie Dougal’s cheeks did not frighten Doctor Lien. He knew that Sharie’s father was fed up with her behavior and that she was in danger of losing her endless supply of fun-money if she continued her current academic nosedive. It had taken Senator Dougal nineteen years to learn to be firm with his daughter, but according to Doctor Lien’s sources, it was a lesson he was finally beginning to learn.

“Your grade in my class is atrocious, Ms. Dougal, a reflection of your insubordinate attitude, intolerable conduct, and indifferent performance.” She opened her mouth to say something. “Not a word!” He fixed her with his faze and her mouth shut. Her eyes flamed. “However it has come to my...attention that it would be in everyone’s best interest if you were to pass my class.” This mollified her instantly, and brought a nasty little smirk to her face. Of course she didn’t know how close Daddy the Senator was to cutting her off—but then, she hadn’t hired the private investigator Doctor Lien had. He continued. “I have arranged the opportunity for you to make up sufficient credit to give you a more-than-even chance at passing. All you must do is watch a documentary.”

“That’s it?” The contempt in her tone was plain. She gave a snort. “Fine, what-ever.” She crossed her arms, clearly impatient for him to get on with it and be done.

He smiled what he hoped looked like a concilatory smile. “I’ve gone to the libery of setting it up here. The film is a half-hour in length. I’ll verify that you’ve watched it and we’ll sign a paper to that effect together, a contract guaranteeing you whatever credits you need to earn a high-passing grade. This is not what I would prefer, but it seems to only course of action left to me.”

Her smile was truimphant now, and she flumped down in the high-backed leather seat opposite his desk. “Put it on,” she commanded. “Let’s go.”

His own smile was something else entirely as he reached for the player. “It’s an older film,” he said, “so never mind the psychadelic effects at the start. Just watch the screen and it’ll be over before you know it.” He pushed PLAY.

Sharie sat down in the old chair and crossed her arms. What a dumbass! He was just picking on her because he didn’t like her. No one paid attention to his class because it was pointless and it sucked. No one. And so what if she and her friends made fun of “Mr. Hannisburg”? Everyone picked on him—he was a retard and he didn’t belong in college.

Sharie was only in school because Daddy got mad about her surgery. Which was fine with her. He called her a whore, so if he didn’t like the way she looked now it was his fault. Besides, look at the girls he hung out with! Most of them were younger than she was and looked about the same, except they didn’t have any fashion sense. It was gross. He was a hypocrite.

None of Sharie’s other teachers bothered her. They knew who she was. Plus she could just flirt with them a little and they’d do whatever she want. No one else made her do homework or bothered her about grades. Dr. Lien was picking on her, like just like she told her friends. She bet he was gay.

She’d only signed up for the class because Nikki said Dr. Lien was cute. Nikki was right, but now she was sorry she’d signed up for it. It totally wasn’t worth the trouble. She’d have dropped the class but Daddy would pitch a fit and probably not even get her the new car he’d promised her. So now she had to do what Dr. Lien said, watch the stupid video and pass the stupid class so that Daddy would be happy and she could get her new car. God, why was everyone so dumb all the time?

Dr. Lien started up the crappy old player he had. She sighed and rolled her eyes, then turned to watch.

There were a bunch of weird colors to start with, and some music that sounded sort of like when you turned on an old TV and you could kind of feel the sound inside your head. There was something sort of interesting about the way the sounds danced up and down, in and around inside her head, moving inside her head, moving around the way the colors were moving, moving in and around, in and around, drawing her in as they moved, the colors and the music moving, pulling her in, drawing her in, fixing her eyes and her ears and her, her, and her, her, her thoughts in at the center of her mind where there were...

Sharrie shook her head, brushing her hair back. It was hot in here all of a sudden and she felt dizzy and tingly like when she was high. It was hard to think, but she was sure something was wrong. What was she supposed to be doing? She looked over at...Doctor...Doctor...Lien? What was she doing in his office? Ohmigod had she been smoking pot? Did she get in trouble for smoking pot? How? Maybe he saw her in the quad, but she couldn’t remember. There was this funny ringing sound and these weird sort of swirling patterns in her eyes and she was dizzy and it was hard to think and she was excited too, she could feel her nipples sticking out with that cold electric feeling they got and she was getting really wet and hot and tingly and she was still staring at Doctor Lien with her mouth open, panting, and she knew he could see her hard nipples through her tight pink tanktop and she’d spread her legs and her panties were showing and she knew if her looked he would see that little white triangle under her short skirt between her thighs with a bit of dampness showing because she was so horny and her head was ringing and there were these colors and swirls everywhere and what...what was she...

She licked her lips, coming up for air. “What...” she managed. Her head started to clear as she looked at him. He looked like he was doing something wrong, he had that sort of nervous look like when people were trying to cover up how guilty they felt. He was doing something wrong. To...her. That’s why she felt this way!

What are you doing to me? She yelled, standing up with her hands going into fists, but all she managed was a weak “...what’re...” and she managed to stand, dizzily, swaying to the side, reaching out with a weak, slow hand to touch the chair. She was lightheaded and it felt like her arms and legs were asleep. “...what’re...” She almost fell down on her side.

Dr. Lien got up from behind his desk and now he didn’t look nervous. Now there was something scary about him, like when a mugger on TV gets so nervous he’s about to hurt somebody. She tried to move back but she just stumbled, and all of the sudden he had her shoulders and he put her down, hard, in the chair again. She tried to fight, but she could barely lift her arms. He grabbed her hair and turned her toward the screen again.

“Oh, no...” she said, and wondered who the weak little girl was who was talking so far away. God, his hands felt good in her hair, strong and powerful, forcing her to...no...to look at the...oh yes at the screen no not the screen where the colors were squirming around in her brain with the sound in her bain making her weak and lightheaded and dizzy and fascinating making her watch and listen because there were words in there words just for her and she had to know what they were because they were making her so wet and hot and she was panting and her nipples were so hard that they hurt and she was soaking through her panties and into the chair and she tried to move her hand to stroke herself in time with the colors that were moving inside her so good inside her the colors but she was weak and she couldn’t move her hand to her pussy and she needed to touch because the colors and the music wanted her to and they were so powerful like His hands on her head and He was forcing this into her mind, forcing His way into her and it felt so good, oh god so good because it was fucking her mind and He took her hand and put it in her lap and pressed her fingers to her clit through the cotton of her panties and started touching her tits her huge tits her hard hard nipples his hands all over her fingers touching her clit His colors and His music inside her mind fucking her fucking her hot cunt fucking her huge tits fucking her mind making her feel so good so good so good so fucking GOOD

sayityouknowwhatyouneedtosaygiveintoitand youcancumandcumjustaskhimgiveyourselftohimserve himlovehimbehisslaveandyoucancumandcumandcum justsaywhatyouneed tosayyouknowwhattosay

Sharie’s eyes were wide, her pupils huge. Her wet mouth was open and she was panting in loud swift breaths. Her hand was moving frantically and eratically, squirming fast fingertips against her clit through her panties and he could smell her excitement in the air. Her enormous, round, upswept breasts were heaving, creamy deep cleavage laboring as she struggled to get enough breath to fuel the passion the subliminals had set burning in her. Like an arsonists fires moving through a museum—the delicious terror of the image intoxicated him—that passion was consuming everything it touched, including will and thought and memory. Soon it would be too much for her internal systems to fight, too much for what was left of her rapidly diminishing will to overcome. He tightened his grip on her hair and licked his lips, looking back over his shoulder. The door was still locked. No one came back to his office anyway.

He heard a small, regular sound in her breathing. She was whispering something, over and over as she breathed out, getting louder as her hand moved faster and her eyes grew wider and her thighs started to flex and her body started to buck in his grip. She shook her head, one last denial, but those huge, all-pupil eyes could stayed fixed on the screen. He leaned in next to her, nearly as dizzy as he knew she must be, but this was...something else. There was passion there, but there was another emotion and he didn’t want to look at it too closely.

“What is it, Sharie?” He whispered in her ear. She shook her head again, unable to tear her eyes away, but she was still whispering it over and over. He squeezed one of her nipples and she arched, coming up off the chair with a soft, birdlike cry. She bit her lip, trying to stifle it, but her body betrayed her and she cried out all the same. He smiled, and he didn’t want to think too much about what that smile looked like. Instead he put his lips next to her ear, feeling the heat coming off her, smelling her perfume and excitement. “There’s something you need to say Sharie. You know what it is. Say it. Say it Sharie. Say. It.”

“Nnnnn...” she shook her head, or tried to, but he held her hair tight. “Nnnn...” she whispered it again, just under her breath. “Please.”

“Please what, Sharie? Hmmm?”

Her eyes stayed fixed on the colors. Her breasts heaved against the thin fabric of her sheart. She squirmed in the chair, her fingers pressing against her panties, her skirt rucked up around her thighs. “P...please...please mmmm...”

“Watch the colors, Sharie. Watch them and listen to the music. What is it you need to say? Say it Sharie. Give up. Give up willingly and it will feel so, so good. Give up. Do it. Give in to me.”

“Please...mmm...please mmm...” All at once her body relaxed. “Please Master...”

“Please what, Sharie?”

youknowwhattosaysayityouneedtosayitsayit soyoucancumandcumandcumsayitsayitservehim sayitbehisslavesayitobeyhimsayitgiveingive incumoberycumgiveincumobeycumgiveupcumsayitcumsayit

The colors were in her eyes and the music in her ears and the words were pounding in the center of her head her cunt pounding with her heart again and again pounding beating in on her and it was so hard to think because it felt so good so fucking good the best fucking she’d ever had and she needed to cum she needed it so much and He wanted her to He wanted her He wanted her to feel good to cum and cum and cum if He fucked her she would but she had to give in to Him had to say she would and it was...something was wrong with that wrong but it felt so good so good and it was hard to fight and she didn’t want to fight she wanted to feel good to just give in and stop thinking and she knew she could hold out like this but if she wanted to cum she could just say the words and He would fuck her and she could hold out or have Him fuck her or hold out or cum and fuck and suck and cum and cum or hold out for a bit longer and it would go away or give in now and cum and cum and fuck Him and suck His cock and cum and obey and cum and cum if she just gave up before it was too late

“Please, Master. Tell me what to do.”

The colors exploded and so did she lost in them and the music and the pleasure god it was so good and someone was screaming god god god and He was picking her up and putting her across His desk and pulling down her soaked panties and sliding His cock into her and she exploded again pushing back at him at his cock as he fucker her cunt her hot dripping needful cunt filling her and someone was screaming still and it felt so good it was all light and sound all running through her whole body and she came again and again and again as He pounded into her her tits rocking on the table her nipples pressed to the wood her hands gripping the edge her ass raised to Him and she squeezed down on him with her hot wet cunt as He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back forcing her eyes to the screen and she exploded again nothing but colors and music and fucking now and pleasure nothing but pleasurecolorsmusicfuckingcummingHisvoice tellingherwhattodowhattoalwaysdoanditwasall thesameallpleasurecummingandcummingandcumming and she was saying Yes to everything he said Yes to the pleasure Yes to obeying him always Yes to HIM yesyesyesyesyesyesyes...

* * *

“I’m glad you see things my way, Sharie.”

Sharie giggled, nodding, and wiped the corner of her mouth, licking His cum from her hand. She shivered again as a bolt of pleasure and happiness went through her at the taste. “Yes, Doctor Lien.”

“And you’ll study harder, like we discussed?”

“Yes, Doctor Lien.” Her tongue caressed that first syllable like a cock. Yes. Such an erotic word, yes.

“And you’ll leave Mr. Hannisburg alone.”

“Yes, Doctor Lien.” She was getting excited again just from saying it. She looked at His crotch. From the tentpole there, He was excited, too. She fingered her nipple through the tanktop and licked her lips, watching Him. “I’m sorry about what I did to him. Really. Maybe...” she smiled hopefully. “Maybe I should get a spanking?” Her cunt clenched just thinking of His hand smacking her ass.

He smiled indulgently and she felt a flood of wetness. “Maybe another time.”

She nooded. “Yes, Doctor Lien.”

“And you remember your commands?”

“Oh, yes Doctor Lien.”

“Good girl.”

“Oh!” She bent over in the chair, clutching her enormous breasts with her hands, digging her nails into the sensitive flesh. Her thighs spasmed open and closed. “Yes! Doctor! Lien!”

Doctor Lien smiled, watching her. It was wonderful what the proper counseling could do.