The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Proper Care and Training of Humans, Chapter 4

* * *

It had been a long night for Millie, Hannah, and Sasha each; it had been a considerably shorter night from the perspectives of Azella, Adella and Adonna. Things had gotten easier for the three human women once they’d been overtaken— then time had ceased to be linear— had just become a surrounding pool they were sitting in, everything flowing with everything else, and no more distinctions. They had each enjoyed themselves in the obedience they gave to their owners; but now that the morning had come, and each one was coming a bit more aware— now that each of their mistress had finished with their enjoyment of their bodies, each human woman was feeling a bit tired and used up.

But none of the three of them fell asleep.

In Millie’s mind, she could hear Adella speaking to her in that stilted way she had, and which Millie loved her for. That way that made Millie want to kneel and kiss her feet.

Can go back house, Millie listened to inside her head. And will be found there by me later.

Millie would not have been able to remember the existence of the house unless Adella had reminded her, her mind had been so completely tamed. And Adella had phrased it like this was an option for her, and not an order— but as soon as the option was stated, it felt like a command to Millie, because her subservience was so deep into her. And she was glad Adella had commanded her. Remembering the house meant she could remember her mother, and remember her friend. She did want to see them— and since Adella was allowing her, this want was permitted. Millie got up and started walking out of the cave back towards the house.

On the forest floor, where Hannah was curled up along Azella’s warmth, something in her jumped in thrill when she felt Azella give her a light kick in the side of her back.

“Pet,” Azella said. “You can run on back to the house. I’ll be along in a moment.”

That was good— Hannah liked to get her exercise— sexual activity was good for that, but Hannah liked playful exercise too. And though her body was exhausted from being sexually exercised, her leaping spirit inside made her eager for some physical exercise too. And her owner— her mistress— her goddess, she knew Hannah better than Hannah could ever know herself— Azella’s superior alien mind was better able to know things than Hannah’s puny human thoughtcenters; and Azella would always make sure Hannah was taken care of— this Hannah believed.

It was good Azella owned her now— Hannah could take care of herself so well as Azella took care of her— she had always needed runs like this but never given them to herself— Azella was making sure she got them.

So Hannah was up onto her feet— she felt she was still wearing her collar because it jostled a little with her stance— and then she was off at a happy run through the trees, feeling like the animal creature she was— now in her element, in nature— Azella was superior to her in every way— she was lucky Azella had wanted to own her— lucky that Azella was such a good owner, now she did.

In the last few hours of serving Adonna, a name so precious she could barely allow herself to think it, Sasha had fallen mostly silent— nearing a catatonia in her pleasure. She had still moved because her body had still understood how to obey— but her mind had been so quiet, so undecided, and so unthinking— it was only now that Adonna had rolled over on her side that Sasha was starting to feel her mind come back to her— but it had felt good, being in a pleasure coma like that.

Sasha was still feeling a bit sleepywarm from all that sexual ecstasy, but she stretched out, extending the limbs of her body only for the satisfaction of that stretch— and Adonna turned her head a little back, speaking over her shoulder.

“You can go down and feed yourself if needed,” She said, and then flopped back into her first position on the bed. It was her bed now, not Sasha’s; all that Sasha had and was, was owed to Adonna now because Adonna had possession of her.

Sasha found she was hungry actually, so she pressed a kiss to Adonna’s cheek, which Adonna allowed, and then walked through the cabin to reach the kitchen. She was only wearing her collar, and she didn’t care about that— the only person in the house besides her was Adonna; and her body was Adonna’s property, for Adonna to look at as much as she desired. Sasha would never put another stitch on herself unless Adonna told her to first.

In the kitchen, Sasha made herself a quick bowl of cereal, scarfing it down. She wanted to be ready in case Adonna called for her soon— and it was just as she was putting her bowl in the sink— the house was Adonna’s as long as they were here, so Sasha must keep it clean for her— the front door of the cabin opened.

And simultaneously one of the windows on the wall opened.

Sasha looked between them— which to consider first? But she recognized both people entering— Hannah was climbing in through the window.

And Millie, Sasha’s daughter, was walking in through the front door.

The three woman stood in the cabin rec room, all looking at each other. Each one understood immediately— for all three of them were naked, and all three of them wearing collars of the same color.

Millie, Sasha and Hannah all stood looking at each other, spaced out through the room as they were. And though each woman didn’t know it, they were having the same impulse at the same time: not an unusual one, to want to tell people one has been separated from what has happened during the time of separation— but it was more than that for each one of them. Each woman felt such desperate, despairing love for each of their masters— and it needed to be expressed, each woman felt it needed to be known to the other two women present.

“I went to this cave, Mom,” Millie started, since no one else was saying anything. “And there was this— beautiful alien there— and she came into my head— and made me hers forever, and put this collar on me— and she has made me her slave, mother.”

“The same thing happened to me,” Hannah said, happily; also happy at having a relatable experience to share. “I was by myself, and this other beautiful alien—” said in such a way to imply that her alien was more beautiful than Millie’s “came in to try and capture me. I went out the window and ran— she tackled me, and got the collar onto me, but I still ran— she liked that I was wild— she chased me down, and the collar was constantly drugging me with her scent— and then I didn’t want to be away from her anymore. And she threw me on the forest floor and claimed me— that enslaving was—” Hannah’s eyes momentarily crossed. “I love my owner,” Hannah summarized, with a tender smile.

Sasha nodded— both these stories fit— it had been obvious something along their lines had happened, once each of the collars had been revealed on each woman’s throat, but Sasha was happy to know the particulars. They reminded her of what had happened with her own Owner.

“My alien,” Sasha started affectionately, “came in my window. And she made me do things for her— crawl around on my hands and knees. And finally— finally when she put the collar on me— and finally when she enslaved my mind— then I was hers, too. Just like you all belong to who you belong to.”

The three women all smiled at each other— then each of them were startled in a moment as three things happened at once— Adonna came down the stairs, and suddenly, by some means that was not available to humanity, Adella and Azella both appeared in the living room.

Millie remembered that Adella had said she’d come find her in a while.

Hannah remembered Azella had said she’d be along shortly.

To Sasha Adonna had said nothing when she’d suggested her pet eat— but Sasha had secretly wondered if Adonna would be downstairs soon while eating— she’d wondered correctly.

But now the three pink aliens were together with their three slaves. “We’ve told each other, Mistress,” each of the three human women chorused— each one addressing her own particular Mistress. “We’ve told each other how enslaved we are to you!”

It was like they were all speaking with the same voice— or had all become the same person. Millie tried to remember for a moment things she had liked to say and do with Hannah— or with her mother— but there was no memory there. She tried to remember thing she had liked to say and do for herself— tried to remember what her daily life had looked like.

But there was nothing in her head. She was empty— she had no personality, she was only Adella’s pet. With her whole history erased, she might as well have always been Adella’s pet, even though she still could vaguely grasp that she’d only just met Adella the night before.

Her eyes fell on her Owner again and her mind was silenced.

“That’s just as we intended,” Adonna said, with a tone of self-pride.

“Six of us all be together now,” Adella said, haltingly.

“We’ll celebrate by enjoying each other’s bodies,” Azella finished, with a dark smile.

Each pet was a little nervous of this because the instructions for this were unclear— but it seemed that the three Ama knew what they were doing, had already discussed and planned this. Or maybe they were speaking silently together between their three minds right now— but each pet stood waiting, eyes darting between their overlords; and Azella was the one to step forward, her fingers getting beneath Hannah’s collar and pulling it, jerking Hannah forward to walk, her leash dragging on the ground— walking Hannah over to where Millie was standing.

She didn’t take her fingers out from under Hannah’s collar— and for Hannah, this was uncomfortable, because the collar was tight to begin with, and Azella had to force her fingers into Hannah’s neck to get a grip under it.

But Azella was touching her— controling her— knew what was best for her, more than she did herself— Hannah was content, even feeling the indentation of Azella’s fingers.

Azella kept her hold on Hannah’s collar, but now she reached for Millie’s collar too, and grabbed her the same way. Millie’s eyes searched Adella’s, but Adella made no move to question or rebuke her sister— only allowed this hold to be taken, and then Azella was pulling Hannah and Millie’s faces together by their collars.

Each one understood what they were being told to do once they were in proper range of each other. Their lips met, and opened behind this meeting almost immediately— celebration, they were both thinking— they wanted this as arousing for the mistresses as if could be, and so they twisted tongues together, increasing the lust for themselves too.

Meanwhile, Sasha stood, her mouth hanging open— unable to, though she knew she should, redirect her attention from the unexpected thing which had happened— her attention should have been with her Owner, but she couldn’t put it there. It was like Azella were forcing Hannah and Millie to kiss. She was practically holding their faces together— she had never released their collars— they could not pull away, or readjust the angle of their mouths’ meeting— the only thing they were really doing themselves was the movement of their lips, and even that seemed overshadowed by Azella’s sure hold.

At the same time, unseen by Sasha, because she wasn’t putting her attention on her Owner as she maybe should have been— Adonna was crossing the room to her; and then Sasha felt a hard shove on her back, and she fell onto her hands and knees.

Then she felt a tugging at her collar— Adonna had picked up her leash, and was dragging her by it. Sasha had to scramble on her hands and knees to keep up with the pace that Adonna was demanding of her, but she was managing it somehow. She hadn’t gone very far— not as far as she might have gone, if Adonna were taking her on a proper walk, but she’d still made some progress. Adonna had gotten her to where Hannah and Millie had been standing and kissing— but they weren’t there now— and Adonna was still dragging her.

Azella had just done a similar thing— dragging Hannah and Millie by their collars over to the loveseat that was along one cabin wall— she’d kept their mouths forced together all the time as they walked— their heads turned an opposite way from their bodies that walked forwards after Azella. And once at the loveseat, Azella shoved them both down— not sitting facing each other, but sitting side by side, only with their faces still turned past their shoulders so their mouths could keep meeting.

Then she stepped in front of the loveseat, kicking their legs wide apart so their pussies gaped, as they continued sitting, kissing with their heads turned.

And Adonna was still dragging Sasha by the leash— and Sasha was still scrambling forward as quickly as she could, in a scurry, to at least try and keep up, even though she was slightly behind, and maybe wanted to see about getting back to where she would be ahead— they arrived at the loveseat, and Sasha watched as Adonna passed her leash into Azella’s hand, who smiled and nodded in receiving. Then Adonna stepped back, and Azella turned her attention to Sasha. She worked the leash to get it unclasped, then discarded it on the floor. And then her fingers were beneath Sasha’s collar, dragging her forward— she was forcing Sasha’s face between Hannah’s thighs.

That made the intention as clear as it had been for Hannah and Millie before they’d started kissing. Sasha was meant to look. She felt a blankness in her mind, but her jaw and mouth were already working together. Hannah tasted a little tangy— it was different to taste a human after being so used to the taste of her Owner. The inherent betterness of the Ama were clear even in the way their bodies tasted. But it was a little fun to feel Hannah respond to her— all of this wasn’t completely useless and wasteful.

Her mind was trying to remember. Who was Hannah? How had she known her before? What had it been like, before they were slaves? There were no answers in her head. It seemed her first memory of Hannah was seeing Hannah climb in the window just a few minutes ago— there was nothing from before that— Sasha kept licking and sucking. She hoped the Ama were enjoying watching her efforts here.

Sasha felt pathetic— and then, paradoxically, felt lucky to be in this pathetic position. She was a slave— such a complete slave that she only needed to be shoved into position before she’d complete whatever was expected of her. She didn’t stop to care about what she was doing or how she felt about it— she only did it, and did it immediately. For now the task set before her was licking Hannah— a complete stranger to her now, because of the ownership Adonna had over Sasha’s mind. She was licking a complete stranger, while that stranger kissed her daughter— and she barely remembered her daughter any better than she remembered Hannah; she knew Millie was her daughter, so at least the interpersonal link between them was more easy to understand, but she had no memories of her from before, either. Millie was a woman like she was a woman, like Hannah was— young women, starting their twenties probably if Sasha guessed, and Sasha was much older than that.

Yet still somehow, after knowing Millie for two decades, apparently, as her mother, Sasha’s first memory of Millie was seeing her come through the front door. And all of them had said something to each other— speaking of a past they shared as if they remembered it, as if it were real— but that was gone now— each one of them remembered how they had been enslaved— but now Sasha could barely think of the other two had been captured and entranced— only her own story remained distinct in her mind.

She really knew neither of these women, though some part of her had seemed to speak to them out of some forgotten habit, as if they were all well-known to each other. Adonna had made her forget— and like a slave, she was filled with pleasure at the thought.

She had been licking with abandon between Hannah’s legs for sometime— but then she felt Azella’s demanding fingers forcing their way under her collar again. Azella had to partially crouch to read it now that Sasha was on the floor, but she got her hold hooked in, and roughly pulled Sasha back. She did feel like a pet now, like the pet she was, being moved around by her collar made to go here or there, the choice wasn’t her choice anymore.

Azella wasn’t steering her to walk somewhere else. No, she was moving Sasha to sit just right of where she’d been sitting— putting her right in front of her daughter, and her daughter’s open pussy.

Sasha had been feeling, above all, emptied out. And she was still empty— but at this action, she seemed to be taking pieces of emptiness inside herself and trying to form them into wholes that would have some kind of substance— trying to build up something, trying feel this was wrong. This was her daughter— she was her mother— that wasn’t— that wasn’t supposed— she couldn’t just lick her like she’d been licking Hannah— could she?

She felt Azella hesitate, and then felt her turn— was she looking back at Adonna?

Then Sasha heard Adonna’s voice, sharp and harsh, ring out.

“Lick her, Sasha,” and all her power was in the words— and as soon as Sasha had heard it, it had been like the ringing of a bell— it had been like Adonna roughly putting Sasha’s collar onto her— her mind shorted out— amazing she’d even been able to put thoughts in there, but now it was empty again.

This was the truth of the situation: she was a slave. And Millie was a slave. It was only appropriate for a slave to lick another slave, and since slavery had come to be, all previous forms of social relating had ended in it. Relating as slave to slave was all that mattered now— she leaned forward.

Sasha licked— and it was like she could feel the arousal of the three Ama in the room, watching her— as if it was somehow doubly arousing for them, making their human pets play together just as they wanted— making them do things they never would have been willing to do while they were still free.

It made Sasha feel humiliated in a way that was very enjoyable for her— it was like every lick she was putting on her daughter’s pussy was an offering now. Like every lick was a ringing of that bell, an impression of the collar going onto her. It was something she gave into immediately— leading to the next lick, leading to her face getting all smeared in the emanations of Millie’s face— and feeling the Ama watching her become more and more engrossed in the visual.

Millie’s eyes had opened— and she was looking back into the room. On her knees in front of her, Millie knew Sasha couldn’t look behind and see what was happening— and thought now Millie’s head was facing forwards, she could still feel Hannah kissing her cheek, and her neck, so she knew Hannah couldn’t see either.

But the three Ama were coming closer to the couch— all three of them walking over to it, and Millie watched them coming. It felt like her consciousness split sometimes, or dropped into nonthinking— it was hard to focus when such a skilled tongue was working in her cunt, and hard to focus with such tender lips kissing and pulling at the side of her face— sometimes she lost herself to those sensations— but the Ama were coming over— she watched them all walking, but only watched Adella, who she belonged to, with real interest— they had gotten to the couch and now the three of them were standing around it.

Hannah was surprised when she felt a pair of hands seize hold of her— but it all made sense when she saw it was Azella reaching for her, Azella lifting her, Azella forcing her up and to balance on the back of the couch’s corner— Azella stepping closer, that protrusion coming out of her suit— Azella, using the arm of the couch as a boost to get her protrusion lined up with Hannah’s balancing pussy— and then Azella forcing roughly into her— Hannah thought she’d made her phallus even wider and thicker today.

She could not fall off the back of the couch now— she could only fall forward onto that monstrous impaler— or fall back against the wall and get stuck up to it, pinned by that thing. Hannah felt very unstable in the position she was sitting in, but Azella seemed sure-placed; there was only solidness in her, no instability at all.

“Open your mouth,” Azella said, and Hannah opened it. Azella hocked back, and spit into her mouth.

As soon as the saliva hit Hannah’s tongue, her brain turned off— each further exposure to the chemicals made by Azella’s body made Hannah more hopelessly lost to obedience, and lost to slavery. Hannah, when she could still think, thought this was why Azella did this— told her to open, and then spat into her.

But Hannah wasn’t thinking now.

“What’s your name, pet?” Azella asked now, and she was railing her all the harder.

The pet only shook her head, unable to remember she had ever been called Hannah. The only thing she could hold onto like this was Azella’s name— who Azella was to her. She was a nothing and a nobody, a faceless slave, getting fucked and getting erased by that same fucking— and desperate to be erased, giving into it, welcoming more of it.

Sasha had kept sucking— she felt someone standing behind her though, and over her— she was sure it must be Adonna. She was more surprised when she felt a presence at her back— so Adonna had crouched down right behind her. She tried to shift her mouth— to ask if she should still be doing this, but she felt a rough hand shove her face back into Millie’s crotch.

Another hand was guiding her hips up. Getting her off a kneel and into a crouch— all while she kept licking Millie, and while Millie seemed to squirm and writhe on the couch— slave responding as a slave should, and Sasha in her licking, slave doing as a slave should— but now she was crouching naked— and it felt like Adonna was crouching right behind her, and then— yes— Adonna was pressing her phallus into Sasha’s tight channel as Sasha kept sucking.

It was a little tricky to take it in this position; this position seemed to naturally make her more shallow to fill; so it felt like more of a split. She had to kind of bounce on her feet in time with Adonna pressing herself into her— and then somehow that made it feel like she was falling around what Adonna was sending into her— so it was getting pinned in even deeper— and sometimes, when she fell on Adonna at just an angle, it would force exhalations from her body that puffed onto Millie’s vagina— licking, bouncing, taking it, doing all the things together, it was very hard to co-ordinate.

She heard licking behind her— like the licking she was doing, but it must be Adonna— putting her saliva on her fingers.

“Let’s enslave you more,” Adonna said, in darkly lustful voice, and then Sasha felt arms reach under her— getting to her breasts, even though they were so close to her crouching knees— and wet hands and fingertips were gripping them, manipulating them— and the touch of Adonna’s secretions immediately reached her mind.

It felt like it wasn’t her breasts that Adonna was touching, but her brainmatter directly— Adonna was taking it in her hands, shaping it— working it, kneading it, squeezing it, twisting it, and every moment in between, when she left it alone for a few seconds, it felt like it untwisted and relaxed into the new shape that Adonna had appointed for it. She was changing Sasha’s head, and every manipulation left her brain different, resting at a new baseline— Sasha was gushing down on the member Adonna was penetrating her with, and it almost felt like her brain was coming out of her ears from all that slippery handling up there.

And yet she knew— if she tried, really tried, she could have put something together that was like a resistance. And instead her choice was to obey this.

Millie hadn’t quite come— but pleasure seemed to be about something other than orgasm for her now, seemed to be just about taking in more and more physical enjoyment without ever releasing it— if it was ever really important that that release come out of her, then Adella could be in charge of making it happen, and it would happen.

But for now, Millie was lost in that drifting pleasure that never seemed to crest and only seemed to grow— surrounded by obscenity— if she turned, she saw Hannah being balanced on the back of the couch, sometimes partly pressed into the wall, and saw Azella pounding into her pussy roughly— sometimes also spitting into Hannah’s mouth— and then Hannah would eagerly swallow it, and her eyes would glaze over.

Or if she looked down, she would see the woman that had once been her mother licking between her thighs with desperate perfection and skill— while also crouching, and bouncing on a synthetic cock that Adonna had going into in very brutal thrusts— while also crouching, and having Adonna reach under her chest to play with her breasts with fingers covered in her own saliva— Sasha seemed to be losing greater control of herself and her body with each passing second, tangled in ecstasy, but the perfection of her licking was never affected.

The only individual hanging back, and only watching what the other five were doing, instead of joining it, was Adella— and Millie’s heart longed for Adella then. The other slaves were currently being Owned— their owners were reinforcing them, and using them— but her Owner was separated from her by two entire people who were between them— and Millie could only look into her eyes forlornly, wishing that somehow Adella could be closer to her, doing something to her right now— Sasha’s licking was good— and it was hot to watch slavery in practice for both of the other slaves— but Millie didn’t want to watch— she wanted to practice it with the others too.

Adella finally seemed to show compassion for her. She walked around the side of the couch, and she climbed up onto it; standing on couch cushions in a wide straddle over Millie’s legs— she’d left plenty of room, what Sasha was doing to Millie wasn’t even affected.

Then, slowly, she began to crouch— a bit lower— a bit lower— until her crotch was level with Millie’s mouth— and yet there was still plenty of room for Sasha to continue licking at Millie as she was fucked. Adella was neither fully kneeling, fully crouching or fully standing.

It looked like an awkward position to maintain; Millie felt sympathy for her— but then Adella was insistently pressing her pussy forward, through the opening in her catsuit which had separated— and the second Millie’s lips touching Adella’s moisture, Adella was in Millie’s head, joined to Millie by the place their bodily fluids touched each other, and able to directly speak into her mind.

Be furniture for me, Adella said. Uncomfortable position to stand, and her thoughts had distinctly annoyed tone to them.

Millie understood— she raised her hands, and Adella’s ass settled onto them— each hand providing a seat— and there was an easing of Adella’s legs— she wasn’t supporting herself on them anymore— Millie was holding her up— and somehow, she had perfect strength to accomplish this— her arms weren’t even shaking— she understood it was her devotion that had suddenly made her strong, but she believed she would be able to sit just like this for hours, with nothing needing to change, nothing needing to be different— she would never drop Adella— and it seemed that Adella was actually properly comfortable now that she was sitting instead of supporting herself on her feet. Millie held her up— but Adella was still at the perfect height for Millie’s face to reach her crotch.

And so Millie buried her face into Adella; licking and seeking with her tongue as Sasha saw in hers— but she had her arms up, her palms flat and facing up— and she held Adella up, still certain in her strength to do it, that her obedience could make her powerfully strong— she held Adella, Adella sat on her for furniture and that made her feel like she was serving— like she was being so thoroughly made use of— she was a chair for Adella while also being the slave that licked her while she sat in her chair— serving Adella in more ways than one, multiple different ways at the same time, and she could still feel Sasha’s turn squirming and turning inside herself.

Her pleasure was high, but heightened further when she let herself fully be aware of Adella’s closeness, of what she was doing for her in this moment. She licked with greater fervor. Her arms never shook.

Not even when Adella bucked in closer to her mouth and Millie’s arms had to follow, to remain a support beneath her— Millie’s arms weren’t sore, and neither was her jaw— she felt superior— better than the other two slaves, better because her Owner was better— she didn’t care if that was bias, it was just true to her— and better, because the others were only accepting fucking— or spitting— or being made to lick— but she was fucking with her mouth while also being a chair— she was doing two things for her Owner where the others only did one. She was better.

Too much thinking, she heard thought in irritation— and Adella flooded Millie’s mouth with the lubrication of her pussy— and then Millie’s thoughts were quiet again. She was a mindless chair. A mindless tongue. She supported. She licked.

Each Ama was enjoying their pet; the way they had been enjoying their pets ever since getting them— but this was a celebration, and they all understood, in sharing a glance, that there was more fun that they could have beside just fucking what they would always have a right to fuck; using their own pets was almost a waste, because they would always have their pets— it was time to enjoy more than just what they had before them.

Azella pulled out of Hannah, and Hannah wobbled unsteadily on the back of the couch like she could barely keep herself there without the pinning of Azella’s synthetic cock— in another moment, Azella threw Hannah roughly onto her knees, and Azella gestured quickly to Adella, who reluctantly got off the perch her slave was making for her with her hands, and climbed down to walk over.

“Open,” Azella said to Hannah, who opened her mouth— and Azella spit once more into it for good measure, to ensure Hannah’s ultimate compliance— and Hannah’s eyes rolled over before focusing after receiving more of Azella’s saliva— her stayed gaping open.

“Stick her in the mouth,” Azella said, clapping Adella on the shoulder. “I don’t think one was enough for her.”

Adella had understood. The opening in her catsuit sealed itself in, and then a phallic protrusion once more emerged— Azella couldn’t resist ducking down to murmur to Hannah— “You’re mouth’s all wet and ready with my spit—” And then Adella was penetrating Hannah’s mouth.

Azella went over to tap her mother on the shoulder— and Adonna pulled out of Sasha— who still licked Millie, though Millie seemed to have gone a bit boneless on the couch— and Azella gestured over to Hannah— and then watched for a moment while Adonna crossed over, then got down on her knees too, and took Hannah’s pussy from behind while Hannah still tried to fit her mouth around what Adella was stuffing into her mouth.

If Azella was seeing correctly, it looked like every few seconds, Adella was enlarging the phallus by a slight amount— just so it would always be uncomfortable in Hannah’s mouth, so it would always be growing— and there was a look on Hannah’s face— was she swallowing something down? Azella wondered if Adella had put a hole in the tip of her protrusion— if now she was pouring her arousal out, from her body and through that hole— slick liquid— into Hannah’s mouth, so Hannah would have to swallow it.

Hannah had the facial expression of one who was drugged— so Azella thought she was seeing right— it made her happy to see her pet so used, stuffed in two holes, having her brain hopelessly smoothed out by the drinking down of liquid Ama arousal— her throat was working and working to swallow— her body jerking with thrusts.

Azella turned her attention back to Millie and Sasha— the two of them had been paired this way long enough. Azella put a hand on Sasha’s shoulder, and shoved her back, to get to Millie. And she took hold of Millie’s arms and guided her off the couch— and pulled her back.

Azella lay herself flat on the ground— the phallus of her catsuit point up— and she thought Adonna had been smart— she’d only taking Hannah’s pussy from the front, but taking one from the backward angle— that seemed good— she pulled Millie down onto her— until Millie’s body was lying flat over her own, and Azella’s protrusion was sticking up into her— Azella was strong enough that even with Millie’s full body weight lying on her she could still easily shift her dildo inside of Millie, and Millie’s whole body shuddered when she did that. Azella really liked that a lot.

“Sasha, come over here,” Azella instructed.

Sasha came, and Azella held her hands up— no strain for her, her elbows were comfortable on the ground and her palms faced up— but they would provide a higher handhold for Sasha.

“Put your hands on mine, Sasha,” Azella said, aggressively shifting her dildo deeper into Millie’s pussy again. Millie jumped a little; then her body settled against Azella’s front again.

“Lean yourself along Millie’s body, but don’t touch down against it.”

Sasha seemed to get the idea; she gripped each of Azella’s hands and pushed back up from them— and she was in a slanting plank along Millie but not touching her— Millie was breathing very fast— and her heart was beating fast too, rabbitfast. Azella could feel it even through her catsuit— if Sasha had just laid along Millie the three of them would have been a stacked sandwich, but there was space for Millie to move in the middle, since Sasha wasn’t actually touching her.

Nothing was happening to Sasha currently, but she was shaking— and Azella could tell it wasn’t from the planked position she was maintaining along Millie’s body.

Azella moved her mouth closer to Millie’s ear. “Do you see how she’s shaking?”

Millie silently nodded— nervous? Azella thought she might be biting her lip.

“It’s not because she’s propping herself up. She’s so worked up— she needs more pleasure. Her slavehole is making her shake that way— you’ve got me in yours, but she’s got nothing. Don’t you want to touch her?”

Millie shivered, Azella thrust into her again— then Millie nodded.

“You just sat there taking pleasure— so passive, for so long— you want to reach out and do something now, don’t you? You want to reach out and participate. You didn’t want to stop giving pleasure to your Owner. Give pleasure to Sasha— then you can still be giving it.”

Azella felt like she was playing with Millie. Saying things to her that would only hopelessly turn her on further— making it more uncomfortable for her to hold the penetration inside, because of her own lust. But that was fun for Azella— to so easily manipulate Millie this way.

Millie could feel Azella pressing so far, so painfully far into her— and Sasha was trembling above her. She did want to touch— and Azella’s murmurs in her ear only made all of it better— hotter— Sasha could be the passive receiver now, Millie had received passively as she’d sat on the couch for long enough. Millie couldn’t lick her fingers and touch a telepathic ability onto Sasha’s body— she wasn’t Ama, she would never be as good as they were— but Millie could still touch her. She reached for Sasha’s breasts first— shyly— and squeezed at them a few times.

“Do more than that, Millie,” she heard from Azella. “Show her a good time— see if you can make her come.”

Any Ama who commanded her was an Ama who needed to be obeyed— though the one she would always enjoy obeying the most was Adella, her own mistress. Still, Millie was eager to be good for Azella— and Sasha’s body did look delectable as it trembled there. Millie traced her hands through Sasha’s sweat, feeling down over her stomach, reaching lower, until she reached the place Sasha was erupting wetness from almost constantly— she was clenching, but Millie didn’t think it was from orgasm— she was just overstimulated, and constantly reacting to it.

Millie played with Sasha’s clit for a few moments— hesitantly at first and then with greater confidence— she tucked a few fingers inside, giving Sasha something to clench on, and Sasha groaned and rocked onto those fingers as she dropped all her weight onto the handholds that Azella was giving to her. She shivered more violently, and Millie jammed the three fingers she was using more determinedly inside of Sasha’s hole, driving her to cry out even more audible.

Millie shifted her other hand low, so she could be tweaking Sasha’s clit at the same time— she tweaked and then plunged, tweaked and then plunged— and she felt Sasha tightening up, as if building the tension in a coil that was about to spring— and then suddenly Sasha was shuddering violently, bucking wildly— Millie realized she was coming, she’d made her come— would she ever have been able to if Azella hadn’t given her indirect permission to do it? She was a good slave, Millie doubted she would have— but Azella had ordered to Millie, making it clear she found Sasha’s orgasm permissible— that more than anything had enabled Sasha to come, Millie was sure.

“Keep her going for a minute,” Azella said into her ear— and she felt Azella inside of her, the order somehow becoming more important because of the penetration that was happening in her body.

She kept her hand going inside of Sasha, kept her other hand playing with Sasha’s clit, and Sasha’s orgasm seemed to drag on, seemed to keep happening, and Sasha writhed and bucked— struggling to cope with what was happening to her, too taken hold of by ecstasy— it looked like it was almost pain-ing her, but Azella had told Millie— and Millie wanted to— wanted to do as told, but also just wanted to keep touching, keep taking action, keep making happen— even if Azella hadn’t told her, she might have still wanted too— it did feel almost cruel now to do this to Sasha, and yet somehow Sasha seemed to be willingly offering herself up for this to happen to her— Millie eagerly kept her hands working, and Sasha responded by twisting.

“Millie, you can stop touching her now. Sasha, you can lie down on Millie’s body, you don’t have to prop yourself up anymore.”

Sasha’s facial expression was one of relief as she collapsed on Millie’s body— and Millie could feel her everywhere. Sasha’s breasts pressing into her own breasts, Sasha’s pussy pressing into her pussy— and she felt Azella grinding synthetic cock inside of her again.

“Your turn,” Azella said, gleefully, and then she was putting rougher thrusts into Millie’s body— she thrust up from underneath and jiggled all of Millie’s body— and then Sasha was lying ontop of Millie, crushing her down— she was feeling squeezed— Azella crushing into her from below, Sasha crushing into from above. A thrust came and then forced her breasts into Sasha’s, the front of her pussy and the surface of her clit into Sasha’s— then Sasha was pressing her down harder onto what penetrated her— then the penetration forced her up into Sasha.

She felt like she was being pressed flat— she had been a fully dimension being, but now they would press her as flat as a sheet of paper between them; being a body between two bodies, taking all that weight, all that grinding, all that pressure— it was going to flatten her.

But it was so pleasurable until that happened; the pleasure was as heavy as the weight or the weight was as erotic as the pleasure— and Azella had told her it was her turn— that meant her orgasm was permissible, like Sasha’s had been— she only had to think that, to realize it; and she felt her body being wracked in convulsions of pleasure that made Sasha settle more heavily into her— and Azella thrust into her harder in response, and the pleasure was happening, and the pleasure was happening, and she couldn’t imagine it ever ending.

“Off her now, Sasha,” Azella instructed— and Sasha climbed off.

Then Azella was helping Millie off her body also; and then finally standing up herself.

Azella was the first one to make the move— pulled down at her catsuit, and it split apart like it had a zippered edge— though no zipper was actually there.

She was actually making herself naked— the three humans, forgetting what they had been doing before, what had been happening to them— they stared in shock. Not one of them had seen a fully naked Ama before— the pristineness of their skin, and the unnaturalness of it too, was on best display here— plasticpink breasts, plasticpink ass, plasticpink thighs, and legs, and stomach— Azella looked like something poured from a mold, manufacturer-perfect— and so, so hot; and her arousal clear on her hairless pussy; and with no catsuit in the way, the scent of it was heavy in the air, further drugging already enslaved minds.

Millie found her eyes catching on the beaded lubrication dripping from Azella as she stood there— she stared at them as though those drops of lubrication were touching her, close to her.

Adella took the cue from her sister— she pulled the phallus of her catsuit out from Hannah’s mouth— which had gone slack while Hannah had stared at Azella. And Adella, like Azella, made the zipperlike separation happen— catsuit splitting from catsuit down the middle of her body until the entire thing fell to the floor, and she emerged from it like a shell she was stepping out of it.

And Adella looked as magnificent as Azella had— manufacturer-perfect in the same way; all sleek lines and rounding curves, and enslaved eyes latched onto her, staring in shock at her too— enslaved minds thinking all the same thing. How could all Ama be equally beautiful? How could all Ama be equally sexy; their breasts were so fat and heavy— they seemed to call for hands to get lost in them— and their arousal was obscenely obvious, a thickness of liquid hanging on them— what that arousal would be like to lick, to streak all over oneself. Enslaved minds all thought along the same track.

Adonna was the last one to strip herself naked. She split her catsuit with similar intention; and five pairs of eyes were on her. Adella watched without expression, Azella smiled in triumph, and the three slaves stared as if their eyes would fall out of their heads— not because she was so much more beautiful than her daughters, but only because, it seemed, whenever any Ama revealed themselves fully it was a magical experience— one which demanded full attention for the amount of time this revelation took to complete.

Adonna was similarly shaped— she had that Ama beauty, that Ama attractiveness, sexiness— three tongues were hanging out of mouths— and it was warm in the room; each of the Ama had exerted themselves, so there bodies weren’t only making arousal, but sweat, too; two kinds of bodily fluids fragrant in the air, stroking each human mind again and again.

The Ama were holding their hands out— and the humans stumbled forward— Millie finding her way into Adonna’s arms, Sasha finding her way into Adella’s, and Hannah coming back to Azella— Azella had gotten to play with the other two pets both at the same time, she felt she was missing nothing by returning her attentions to Hannah.

And when each human stumbled, catching themselves on the arms each Ama had extended to them— holding themselves up by those arms— two of them saw smiling Ama faces— but Sasha saw only blankness on Adella’s face, blank observation.

Each human was helped down to lying on the floor of the cabin livingroom again; and each Ama positioned themselves so Amapussy was right lined up with human pussy— and then each Ama ground down hard on the human they were with, pussy smushing into pussy— and all of that Ama lubrication got directly into the most sensitive nerves of each human’s erogenous zones.

Hannah felt Azella dragging her Amapussylips against Hannah’s own— and though Hannah couldn’t remember just now what her name had used to be— or anything about her life before— she remembered still who Azella was, what Azella meant; but there was no frame of understanding for what happened when Azella dragged her pussy over Hannah’s. It felt like Azella was using all of her weight to force it into Hannah’s, like she was branding her with it, like she would leave a permanent indentation with it— Hannah writhed, not trying to escape the feeling, but just so completely overcome by it that there was no other possible response for her to it.

The greater problem was the way Azella was streaking out moisture— her moisture was streaking them both, but when it touched Hannah, her body seemed to absorb it— and that absorbance raced to her brain— seemed to enslave every cell in it, every unit of thought and cognition being reclaimed. Each time Azella fucked her, entranced her with her body, Hannah felt a little more doomed— the doom made her happy now, but she could understand what was happening to her— if she had ever had any hope of getting herself free, she would have to lift one layer of enslavement. But every time Azella took her like this, it was like she lay another layer of enslavement down.

So now it was like Hannah would have to take up layer after layer— and even then, maybe she wouldn’t have them all cleared away. It was starting to seem impossible that she could ever undo what had been done to her— Azella had claimed her right down into the soul, and every grinding of Azella’s pussy was a new claiming, it was a new enslavement, a new layer laid down.

For Millie, she was having a similar experience. There was nothing particularly binding her to Adonna, other than the fact that Adonna was Ama, and Millie would always be lesser than Ama, and so she would always do as they told her. But when she felt Adonna’s body— her whole body, moving against her, she could also feel Adonna’s sweat coating her own skin— and Adonna’s own pussyjuices mixing with her own. And when this happened, everything in Millie seemed eager to welcome in what was streaking over her— the pores of her body opened up and drank in Adonna’s sweat; and her mind was drugged with further enslavement; and the nerves of her pussy sensitized to the feeling of Adonna dragging over her, and her most sensitive skin there opened and drank in Adonna’s arousal— there was a cloud where her head was supposed to be— so thoughtless there was only air where she should have found her skull; but Millie understood enough to know she needed to be obeying this, needed to be going along with this.

She rocked and jerked and gyrated back against Adonna— which made Adonna rock and jerk and gyrate against her— and Millie’s breasts touched and scraped over Adonna’s breasts— and rubbed into her sweat, took the sweat in— and Millie felt her pussy hopelessly throbbing in arousal— every time that enslaving happened to her brain, caused by Adonna’s bodily fluids, it made her more turned on.

She knew she was just a plaything of that Ama now— she would be passed around, used by anyone. They would always give her back to Adella at the end of it— but she would be used first, anyone could use her, and she would only become more pathetically their plaything the more they influenced her with the fluids of her body— she felt how pathetic she was, it only made her horny— she only felt the depth of her need to obey; she gyrated harder against Adonna’s rocking motion.

Sasha was moving as energetically against Adella as Adella moved against her— like she was vibrating in place, so fast it made her body hurt; she could feel every part of herself touching Adella and every part of Adella touching her. Her mind was blank; she felt like a shaking animal, she could feel Adella coating her in the mixtures her body produced, and that blanked Sasha’s mind out more— she could feel her own arousal pooling hot, low in her body— but she was going along with this. If she’d been asked, if she’d been offered the choice, she would have asked for this to keep happening to her, even if at the moment she could hardly remember how to vocalize, let alone how to speak. She would have chosen this— it felt too good for her to choose anything else.

So Sasha kept moving energetically against Adella— and when she felt Adella’s sweat, when she felt the arousal of Adella’s pussy, she felt it directly in her brain, like it was something physical stroking her inside her head— and that made her more eager to get closer to Adella— to move with her— Adella was shaking in pleasure as much as Sasha was, but Sasha still wasn’t expecting it when Adella’s mouth closed over hers, and then Adella’s tongue touched her own.

Now she rocked and moved and fucked with Adella while their tongues licked over her. It was like her mind had been set on fire, a burning brilliant fire that purged everything which was not subservience. It filled her with such joy in her heart to know that Adella was enjoying this— and her facial expression never would have given any clue, but her body surely did— it moved, it writhed with Sasha’s own, and Sasha was happy, Sasha felt lucky. She could remember nothing from before this.

She thought she had always been doing this; the certainty of this feeling only increased the more she could taste Adella’s moisture in her mouth— the more she could feel Adella’s tongue passing over her own. That brilliant fire was everywhere in her body, hopelessly arousing her— she could not orgasm because the ecstasy was constant.

It constantly flowed, it never crested— it always rose, and never fell. She let it direct her body— she ground herself even harder into Adella; who now and then was seized by convulsions, so it seemed her pleasure was more of a culminating thing than Sasha’s— but Sasha didn’t mind. Adella should have culminated pleasure— it was enough for Sasha to feel its constant flow— she didn’t care if she ever fully achieved it, she just wanted to feel it, and she just wanted to be close to Adella— or any Ama that would want her. That was the best use of her life— to be in their service.

The Ama rutted against their slaves for a while longer, but then the three of them all shared another glance. Then each one stood to their feet; and they helped each slave that was with them to their knees— and immediately, slave after slave understood what to do before their naked mistresses. They licked— some of this had happened earlier in the orgy, but no slave licked as if they were tired of it, or didn’t want it to happen again.

Each one licked out the pussy of the Ama they knelt before with all their enthusiasm— tongues delving deep, swirling over clits— then hands coming up, fingers going in— orgasm after orgasm happened for the aliens— and the slaves licked, tongues, jaws never tiring; in each moment they wanted to more perfectly prove their dedication than they had proven it before.

Azella pulled Hannah off her; this was a fun thing they hadn’t done yet. She dragged Hannah by the scruff of her neck over to where Sasha was serving Adella. Hannah barely seemed to recognize her mouth had been pulled away from Azella; it was still working as if there was something before her to suck.

And now standing next to Adella, Azella pulled Sasha off of Adella, and shoved Hannah into her place. Then she stepped a few paces back, dragging a still kneeling Sasha with her— and once having given Adella her space, for she knew Adella didn’t like to be crowded after one argument too many on this subject, she pulled Sasha’s likewise still working mouth onto her own clit— and Sasha went on licking as if there had been no interruption. They were three interchangeable slaves— even if Azella would always secretly like Hannah just a bit better.

Why not substitute one for another as if it made no difference? Their slavery made them all the same in their obedience, their craving to serve— so they should be swapped out for each other in recognition of the sameness they shared.

There was a kind of power in that, delectable to Azella. It made Sasha’s tongue on her all the sweeter.

Sasha was vaguely aware she had been moved— she had been sucking for one Ama, now she sucked for another— she understood that much— but it made her cream herself where she kneeled. This was how much she belonged to them; she could be moved around like an object, taken from one mistress by another, and she would only feel greater arousal.

She was so wet now, so wet at the thought of being moved and freely used that her hand found its way between her legs and quickly began stroking at the river of lust that was running out of her— it made her sucking more inspired— and she glimpsed Azella throwing her plasticpink head back in response.

Adella was getting the idea of what was going on— and there had been power in Azella dragging Hannah over and putting her at Adella’s pussy; the humans were just their toys now to play with however they wanted, put wherever they wanted— and Adella wanted her turn at moving the pieces around.

She pushed Hannah back, dragging her by the hair over to where Adonna stood and was being seen to by Millie.

That was another incidental benefit to this: getting her own slave back for a few minutes. She would enjoy that too.

She pulled Millie back from Adonna, retaking what was hers and watched Millie flush when she realized what was happening. Then Adella threw Hannah at Adonna, and Hannah latched on to suckle between Adonna’s legs— then Adella sat down, and pulled Millie down to lying so her face was right at Adella’s crotch— symbolically taking Millie out of play, since she lay on her stomach now to suck, and not in easy rotation for any of the others to reach.

Adonna had approved of what her daughters had just done; putting the humans in their place was helpful in their training, and fun. She wanted her turn at it— she knew it sealed their obedience into their receptive brains— treating them like sexobjects to pass around was truly smart.

So after letting Hannah lick at her for a few minutes, she took Hannah by the arm, dragging her kneeling body back to Azella; and took Sasha for herself— and each Ama was reunited briefly with their slave for a moment, Sasha sucking at Adonna’s crotch, Hannah licking at Azella’s, and Millie at Adella’s, and everyone was enjoying themselves. The air was peppered with sighs of pleasure and contentment. There had been so many ways to enjoy, and most of them had now been enjoyed.

Then somehow in the progression of things, the six of them ended up on the floor together. Then there was a great rolling around; a haze of confusion over who was with who, and when— they were all a lot of body parts together on the floor; vaginas to slip fingers inside of, breasts to follow, stomachs to languidly stroke with hands, mouths to kiss; and all six bodies rolled, trading partners with partners, all the pleasure touching everything, all the pleasure touching everyone.

Each partnering was brief, but so satisfy; Ama stroked Ama, human stroked human; then Ama and human were together again, the pairs kept rotating, all six of them kept moving, like the whole experience was one breathing thing; hands, mouths lingered; each body was slicking in sweat and mixtures of arousal— these fluid combinations long since having shut down the minds of the humans involved even further. And still they all moved together, trading pleasure in for more pleasure, sharing all of it.

The Ama were the ones to stop it. They got back up onto their feet, and gathered their catsuits to them. Then they were drawing them on— closing them with a zippered intention, and then each one was clad in that deep blue color.

Then each one fetched her pet; leashes were put back on collars, and each pet was walked out on all fours, guided by their leash. The Ama walked them through the forest, away from the cabin none of them would ever see again; further, further through the forest until they reached the clearing where they had left their spaceship.

Together, all six of them boarded it, and Adonna, Adella and Azella got behind the controls. They readied themselves, and then lifted off from the earth, ready to take their pets back home with them, where they could serve in their menageries forever.

THE END