The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PROOF IS IN THE READING

By DR2K

I was an erotic mind control writer! Other than that I was just an average twenty five year old guy like any other. I would go to work, watch football, drink beer, and chase girls just like any of my buddies. If you were to meet me on the street you wouldn’t think twice about-me. No horns, no forked tail, no trench coat, no curly black moustache not even a creepy leer. No girl would ever have look at me and thought that I would do anything nasty! And she would still be right.

I was just an average guy, 6ft 2in, good build and not bad looking if I did say so myself with a good job and a comfortable lifestyle and more than my fair share of female companionship. I just liked to write my fantasies down and post them on the net. Most people would have had no problem with that, after all it’s not as if I would have tried any of it for real. For one thing, as I said I had no problem finding women to go out with me or for that matter sleep with me when I felt the need and I was far too much of a self control freak to let someone else mess with my mind. But when I was alone in my apartment and yes I lived alone back then because as my granddaddy used to say when grandma was out of earshot “there is no point in buying a cow when you can still get milk for free.” I liked to close the blinds switch on the computer let my self-go.

Now some guys might spend there time trawling through porn sites for pictures of naked women doing all sorts of things to horny men or each other. As for me well, as I said I was just like most men! But I also liked to use my imagination. And so I would write MC porn. Over the last few years I had posted twenty or thirty stories on various sites. And on the whole if the number of e-mails responses were anything to go by they had been well received.

Then a few weeks ago I received just such an e-mail from a guy by the name of URMINE praising me on my latest stories and asking me if I would be willing to proofread one of his. Well over the last few years I had often asked the same myself from other MC writers, after all what with the kind of stories I write usually being from the victims point of view there was definitely no chance I would ask my buddies to read them, not unless I want to be the butt of there “your feeeeeling sleeeepy and you are now my sex slave jokes for the rest of time. So without a thought I mailed him back a reply saying I would be happy to look it over and fix it up if I could.

The next evening when I returned from work I checked my mail and sure enough URMINE had sent me a file. From the size of the attachment it looked very large so I decided to shower, change and have dinner before I tackled it. It was just gone 8pm when I eventually sat down at my computer and opened the Microsoft word file. The first thing I noticed about it was the fact that for some reason URMINE had decided to add some strange background to the file. It kind of looked like one of their optical illusion pictures that were so popular a few years back. The kind that you were supposed to look threw to see the hidden picture and for some reason I couldn’t seem to delete it without the story disappearing with it, which as you can imagine was a bit of a pain. The next thing I noticed was the title MAN CONTROL! A quick scan of the page confirmed my suspicion as there was a total lack of a single female pronoun and I was a little shocked when I realised that it was a M4M story.

Now don’t get me wrong, it’s not as if I’m homophobic or anything likes that. As far as I was concerned whatever two gays wanted to do to each other in the privacies of there own space was ok with me! Just As long as they don’t want to join it. But the problem was that being a straight guy I had never even considered reading a gay story of any kind, and I was damn sure not qualified to write one. When I had agreed to proofread URMINE story I kind of had presumed that it would have been something similar to the feminine dominated ones of mine he had said he had read and enjoyed. Foolishly I never even considered that some queer guy would get off on something like a guy being turned into a sex slave by a woman. This was a bit dumb when I considered how often I had jerked off to lesbian hypno porn over the years.

But still! As I sat looking at the screen and began to wondered what I was going to do about it. The truth was I didn’t really have a choice, I was a man of my word and I had agreed to proofread the damn thing and that was that. That would teach me to ask more questions next time! I thought as I shook my head! So after another five minutes of staring at the screen I had decided that I was only putting off the inevitable. Another quick look at the first page confirmed that not only did URMINE seem to have no use for female pronouns but apparently he also seemed to have very little use for punctuation either and I realised that I had my work cut out for me.

I tried to do a word check on the file but for some reason the whole page became a mass of squiggly red lines and I realise that I would have to do the whole thing by hand. So word-by-word I read every line filling in the full stops, commas, question marks, and the rest as I went. Till I finished the first five pages and was pleasantly surprised that not only were all the words to that point seemed spelt correctly, but their had also been no descriptions of any queer sex. In fact the whole five pages seem to consist of noting but the gay hypnotists very long and very boring induction. And I had wondered if URMINE had ever heard the expression Less Is More! But to tell the truth by that point I had more or less stopped paying any real attention to the word and was just mindless filling in the punctuation were it needed it. It was another three pages of indoctrination before it let up and also before I found the first spelling mistake. For some reason he had spelt out E oboy instead of I Obey. I tried Clicking on the menu bar and Edit-Replace- Replace all of “E oboy” to “I Obey” but again the screen went all funny which seemed a little strange to me at the time but by then I was past worrying about it so I just deleted it and typed in I Obey.

Page after page it went on the same way. Indoctrination, punctuation, delete and type I Obey. Page after page of reading every word checking every word and typing I Obey till I found my self going threw the motions letting my fingers just move on there own as my mind slipped away as I changed every E Oboy into an I Obey until eventually I was feeling so tired that I could hardly focus on the page in front of me anymore and I glanced down at the clock at the corner of the screen and realised that it was after midnight. Since I was so tired and had work the next morning I headed off to my bed with only quarter of the story corrected.

The next morning I woke up almost as tired as I had gone to bed with a raging hard on and the shadow of a dream that slipped away like smoke even as I tried to grab hold of it. I rubbed my eye and looked at the clock. Damn it I thought as I noticed the time. I was going to be late for work if I didn’t move. After a quick coffee and a slightly longer shower than I intended as I released the pressure from my still hard cock, I was out the door and heading for work.

For some reason the day’s work seem to drag on. I don’t know why but every minute felt like an hour as I watched the hands move across the clock face. By quitting time I was ready to burst. Even the drive home seems to take longer and by the time I got there I just felt like screaming. That was it I needed to have an early night I decide as I parked my car and headed to the elevator. Yet for some reason as soon as I entered the apartment I walked over and switched on the computer.

Without really thinking about it I opened URMINE’s file and let my self-scan the first page. Damn it! I thought as I realised all the punctuation and corrections I had done the night before were missing and cursed myself when I realised I must have been so tired I had forgot to save before shutting down my computer. Four hours work lost, what had I been thinking? The truth was I hadn’t been thinking I had been that tired. But Luckily I knew that the spelling on the first sixty pages or so were right except for the need to change E oboy and a bit of punctuation so I decided to quickly run threw them again before getting some sleep.

After the first few lines I kind of went to autopilot as once again I let my mind wander letting my eyes scan the words without really thinking about them and my fingers typed every full stops, commas, and question marks till it typed an I Obey. So I was a little surprised when in less than two hours I reached a new section of the story and decided not to stop. By now the story had changed as the gay hypnotist began to slowly change the mind and perceptions of his ensnared victim and more and more his suggestions became questions and more and more I typed the words I Obey. I hardly noticed as I read that there was no longer any need for me to punctuate and all that remained was to type I Obey, I Obey, I Obey, I Obey.........

By the time I got to the halfway point of the story it was once again after midnight and I carefully clicked close on the page. And read the little box that popped up. Do You Want To Save Changes Made? It said and I happily pressed yes this time before heading of to bed.

That night I dreamed l was the boy in the story surrounded by the hypnotists words, floating in a sea of words, being carried along by them, being caressed by them, held by them, letting them carry my away, letting the lead me, sexually arouse me. Control me as over and over I said the words I Obey. And I realised that the feeling of letting go of just obeying was making me more than just happy but horny as well. And somehow it just felt so right.

I jumped as the ringing of my alarm clock dragged me away from the beautiful place and once again the dream became smoke leaving me with a feeling of loss yet amazingly horny and with out a thought a grabbed hold of my cock and jerked myself off till I came harder than I could ever remember.

Again that day work was long and boring but this time I knew why. All I could think about was getting back to my computer, back to the story. I badly needed to find out what happened to me I mean the boy next. Every time I remembered the slow sensuous feeling of losing control I felt as I read the word on the screen I was glad I was sitting behind a desk so no one see the tent that had formed in my pants. I had written and read lots of stories about people losing control over the years but never had one made me so sexually aroused, had made me feel so much desire to be one of them. That evening I was the first one in the car park and had to force myself not to break every traffic law in the book as I was filled a need to get home, to read the rest of the wonderful story, to feel its word slip into my mind.

Even waiting for the computer to load seemed like a lifetime as I pasted the room like a junkie waiting for a fix. And when it loaded I had what seemed a lifetime before I found where I had last read. Not that it mattered I knew. I would have waited ten lifetimes to read more. Once again I had to retype I obey from time to time as the hypnotist spoke to me and he was speaking to me or at least that was how it felt to me then as over and over page after page he told me how good it felt to give in, how good it felt to surrender, to be submissive, to submit to his words. Some time after I sat down I had taken out my hard cock and began stroking it with one hand even as I typed with the other as I let the words flow over me and breathlessly over and over I said I obey as the hours slipped bye.

It was well after 2am that night before the need for sleep overrode my need to read the words that seemed to be for me alone and I staggered off to bed with my cock still in my hand. And once again I dreamed of a darkened room and a faceless man who again and again asked me would I give in to his will, would I surrender, would I be submissive, would I submit. Would I Obey? I didn’t have to think as I answered yes, yes, yes again and again and again till true sleep pulled me into its embrace and I slept with a smile.

I woke up with the smile still on my face. For the first time in days I had slept well. And with my dream still fresh in my mind I knew why. Even though it was Friday morning and I would have the whole weekend free I decided to call in sick. The thought of waiting eight or nine hours to finish the story made me sweat so after a shower and a quick breakfast I sat back down at the computer. I had started to try to find were I had finished the night before when I remembered that I had the whole day free to read it and found my self smiling as I began to read it once again from the start.

I had read the word before one by one but they felt so new to me then so right and I had wondered why the boy in the story could not see as I could see the joy of surrender. And as time past with the pages I watched him change, watched him begin to learn what I had learned as I was once again holding my cock, stroking it lovingly as with him I surrendered to the beautiful words that had set my true self free. A little tear ran down my cheek as I remembered empty years of self-control of fighting against who and what I truly was, what I had tried it be in all my stories for all those years. Never knowing, never suspecting the joy I could feel by letting go and being submissive to someone like URMINE. Submission is all the last pages read over and over line after line and I knew it was true and all I ever wanted to do was to submit, to Obey.

As I read the last line I came harder than I had in a long time and felt the tension of a lifetime slip away as I scrolled up to the top again. But some how I realised that URMINE would be waiting for me to finish my task and the thought of displeasing him made me shiver. So I opened my email and wrote “thank you for sharing your words with me they have opened my heart and my mind “and after attaching a copy of the reworked story pressed send.

I spent all of Saturday and most of Sunday rereading the story till the hypnotist word felt like my own. Then late Sunday night my computer beeped telling me I had reserved a mail. And I looked down at the little pop up on my screen and my heart beat faster as I read “you have received an E-mail from URMINE” My hand shook as I moved the mouse over and clicked the button. What if he didn’t like what I had done, what if I had mist something, if I had made a mistake, what if I had displeased him, I held my breath as the mail opened fearing the worst and being filled with joy when I read the first line. You have done well it said and I smiled. Below that he had written; if you enjoyed my story and are alone and wish to submit to me click the link below! Almost with out thinking my hand moved the mouse over to the link but stopped before clicking.

As much as I wanted to click the link at the bottom of the page a small part of me stopped my hand and made me think about what I had been about to do. It was true that Reading the story and submitting to the gay hypnotist had been such a turn on that even thinking about it made me so hard. Yet I wondered if I click the link would I truly be able to let myself submit to URMINE? After all he was a gay man and I had to wonder what he would ask me, no command me to do. But I realise that the desire I felt inside to submit might push me eventually to find someone, anyone to be submissive to and that scared me more. What if I ended up finding my self being controlled by some dominatrix I thought as I stared once again at the link?

I spent the next hour just looking at it wondering if I dare click it. The idea of submitting to some strange woman in the town and my friends finding out about my newfound submissions made me sweat more than submitting to some gay man passably thousands of miles away. And besides if I did click the link it would only really be Cyber sex. No matter what happened it would at least be in the privacies of my own home. So it didn’t matter that in truth it was only a game, no matter what he told me to do it would be a hell of a lot safer than fulfilling my need to submit out in the real world.

After taking a deep breath I clicked the link knowing that in truth I never really had a choice. If I had spent days anguishing over my decision I would still have done it in the end. Something about the way URMINE’s words had had made me feel had made it almost imposable not to submit to his will. When the link connected I found myself looking at a web page with a background very like the one behind the story and in its centre a single button that said submit and I pressed it quickly before I could stop myself.

The screen changed and a little text box appeared in it’s the centre. The words DO YOU NEED TO SUBMIT? Appeared in the little box and my fingers jumped to the keys and typed YES without a thought. DO YOU TRULY NEED TO SUBMIT appeared and once again I typed YES! The screen went dark for a moment to be replaced by a swirling spiral over which the words TRUE SUBMISSION COMES FROM TRUE SURRENDER, rolled slowly across the screen and with out really thinking about it I let my eyes be drawn into the seductive spinning spiral even as I read the words. I had read and written enough mind control stories to know what was happening yet I still couldn’t stop myself from wanting to be drawn into the beautiful warm embrace.

When the spiral stopped I felt no different and I wondered if anything had in fact happened. I looked back as another text box appeared. DO YOU HAVE A WEB CAM? I read and without a thought my fingers typed the words YES SIR! And felt my cock jump in response. The screen changed again TURN IT AND YOUR SPEAKERS ON! Once again there was no question of disobedience as I turned them on without a thought.

The voice that came threw my speaker was soft masculine and so filled with authority that I jumped to my feet and began to strip even before the voice had finished his command. That thought of standing naked in front of a gay man made me a little frightened but only served to heighten the feeling of my submissiveness. I was so hard that it was painful yet I somehow knew that I was not aloud to touch or even look at it till my Master told me to and for at least five minutes I stood in the eye of my web cam even as the image of my hard cock appeared on my own screen.

The more I obeyed the hotter I felt and as The camera zoomed in on my cock head and I could see the precum seeping from it as I strained to hold back I knew that I was so close to the edge that I was no longer in control, and then the voice said cum. I could not remember ever feeling myself come with every fibber of my body before as it went on and on for what felt like forever till a black hole opened up at my feet and I fell into it. When I woke I was lying on the floor covered in my own cum and looked up at my computer. The voice told me I was a good boy and sent me to bed to sleep.

When I woke the next morning I felt so full of life I jump out of bed and into the shower with out a thought and in seconds was beating off to the memory of the night before. The thought of what I had done of what I had been made to do was so hot that I could think of nothing else till I came. But the sensation felt like nothing compared to the feeling I had felt as I obeyed URMINE. That thought of calling in sick again of sitting staring at the screen waiting for his command yet again as I watched the spiral crossed my mind. But somehow I knew my Master would not be there. That He will not require me to be there till later that night. So after breakfast I headed off to work.

The morning seemed to fly bye as every task I was given seem to come so easy to me that I hardly had to think about what I was doing at all and instead I found my self looking at the men in the office and wondering if one of them could be URMINE. It was silly I knew. Any man I seen on the street, the newspaper, or the TV could have been the man who controlled me. Part of me wondered if I would ever see his face while another smaller part was scared that I might. When my lunch break came I found myself driving a few block to the nearest Radioshack for of all things wireless web cams and speakers and before I knew what I was doing I had bought enough for every room in my apartment. As I loaded them all into my car I wonder if the idea to get them had been mine or was I acting on a post-hypnotic suggestion given to me the night before. Ether way I felt a trill run threw my body as I thought of how my new Master would soon be able to see and command me anywhere in my apartment.

The trill of what I was doing doubled that evening as I screwed the last camera in the bathroom and striped naked headed back to my computer and logged on to the site with the now stationery spiral and settled down to wait. It was over an hour before I next heard my Master’s voice as the spiral began to spin slowly before my eyes and once again I let myself fall into its embrace. I did not know how long I was under for or what I had been told but I woke again with my hand around my hard cock as I was ordered to stand in the middle of the floor. With out a thought I obeyed, as I knew I would every command my Master gave and with each command I felt more aroused and yet more submissive. As for the next hour my Master had me stroke my cock as I fingered my ass till I came so hard that I fell to my knees. But unlike the night before I did not blackout as I shot my seed all over the floor. It was then that my Master called me a messy slut and ordered me to lick it all up.

Somewhere deep inside I could hear a part of me screaming to stop but not as loud as my inner voice screamed my need to obey and I knew I was lost. I knew that my need to obey was now far stronger than any thought disobeying so I got on all fours like a dog and for the first time in my life I tasted my own cum. When I had found and licked the last of it and looked back at the computer my Master called me a good boy and I felt the joy of pleasing him fill me even as he sent me to bed. And knowing this I fell a sleep with a smile.

Once again when morning came I felt so invigorated I jumped out of bed and almost ran to the shower before I realised that it was only 5am so instead decided to go for an early morning run. Although I always kept myself in pretty good shape working behind a desk and too many beers had started to cause me to loose some body tone and as I ran I wondered if my Master had noticed this as I had stood naked before him. Was my early rising and desire to run once my idea or merely a command my subconscious had been giving as my mind had floated it in the oblivion that was the spiral? And if so could I be sure which of my thought were my own and which belong to the Master of the spiral. Yet even as I ran something inside told me it didn’t matter, that all that mattered was to submit and the trill I felt each time I obeyed.

Once again I found work so easy that day as I happily completed ever task I was set with out a grumble and I even got Coffee for everyone in the office each time I got one for myself. As you could imagine this new found desire to serve caused more than one or two raised eyebrows from the guy but I didn’t care because it gave me such a trill to serve them that I ended up having to go the restroom afterwards to jerk off. Somewhere during the day I had also rang and joined a gym that opened early every morning not far from my home. And once again I knew that I was responding not to my own will but to some subconscious command giving to me the night before. And a pang of fear ran threw my mind as I wondered how many more commands hid in my subconscious waiting to be activated. What would I do if he ever commanded me to do something humiliating in the real world I wondered? Would I have the will to disobey?

That night as I left work I found that instead of heading to my apartment as I had intended I drove downtown to a rundown districted that I had never visited before and ended up stopping outside of all things a sex shop. Again I didn’t have to think about it. I knew why I was doing it so I got out of my car and walked inside. At the sound of the doorbell the young guy behind the counter who looked about seventeen or so looked up for a moment and gave me a smile before returning his attention to whatever magazine he was reading and leaving me to walk around rack after rack of all kinds of body harnesses, hoods, collars, gloves and boots all made of black leather and I was a little shocked yet a little excited when I realised that there seem to be something on the shelves for every part of the body and I imagined what it would feel like to be commanded by my Master to wear some or all of them. Yet I knew that I was not there for them at least not then as I found my self stopping as if by some unspoken word at a shelf filled with assorted rubber cocks of all shapes and sizes and without really thinking about it I found my hand reaching out and picking up a large black one of about 9 inches long and walked to the counter credit card in hand before the true shock of what I was doing hit me. “You ok man?” The young guy behind the counter asks with a smile as he looked at the monster in my hand. “Yea sure! I’m fine thank you. I just wanted to... buy this!” I said totally failing to hide my embarrassment as the words left my mouth.” I think you will need some lube for that baby” the boy said with a knowing smile as he reached behind the counter and produced a large tube of sexual lubricant with a cheeky grin. “Thanks” I said hardly able to look him in the eye as I handed him my credit card. And I wasn’t sure but I thought he let his fingers linger for a little longer than necessary as he was taking it from my hand. As I looked up into his smiling eyes and I realise that unlike me the boy was gay and he was making absolutely no attempt to cover up the fact that he was checking me out and I felt a small shiver of fear as my cock hardened as I imagined what I would do if the cute gay boy ever realised that even though I was completely straight if he commanded me to do it I would find it hard not to be down on my knees behind the counter in a second submissively sucking his cock.

The young guy must have misinterpreted my reaction because when the card returned with my recite he had written what turned out to be his name and phone number on the back of it and to cover my shock and surprise I just shoved it into my pocket and almost ran from the shop. As I made my journey home I stole glances at the brown paper bag that sat on the seat beside me. No mater how good the feeling of submission was I knew things were getting way out of hand. The thought that the gay boy could have had me with a single word had really scared me but not as much as the realisation that part of me that I didn’t recognise wanted him to say that word. And as bad as that experience was I knew that thing were only likely to get worse. There was only one reason why URMINE had put the suggestion I buy that thing in my head and there was no way I wanted he to make me use it on myself. By the time I drove into the underground car park I had decided that no matter how much I wanted to submit the time had come for me end the game.

With far more will power than I knew it should have taken I dropped the package in the trash bin before stepping in to the elevator and as the doors closed I felt an overwhelming sense of guilt as I looked at the lights changed as the elevator rose. How had I let things get so out of hand I asked my self as my mind began to question what I was doing? Like why had I felt so complied to submit so easily? Or why had I let my self-look at the spiral when I knew I would be hypnotised by it? Did I really want to submit to the man’s will so much? My mind said yes! But after what had just happened I had to wonder if it was in fact my mind, my thoughts or his that was answering. But I had wanted to submit before I ever looked at the spiral hadn’t I? I wanted to submit when I enjoyed reading...the ...story! My mouth fell open as I wondered if it was actually possible to be hypnotized by reading a story!

All these questions ran threw my head before the doors reopened on my floor. I realise I didn’t know any of the answers and I was worried if I ever truly would. As I put my key in the door. I decided it was something I had to think about and I walked inside. Yet with out thinking about what I was doing I switched on the computer. I felt a bit surprised by my actions but of course! I thought. I would have to tell URMINE that I didn’t want to play his sick game any more didn’t I? Then I would try to get my head together and figure out what had been going on. Even as the thought crossed my mind the spiral appeared on the screen and before I could move the mouse to stop it the darkness flowed over me.

When the darkness began to clear from my mind I knew something was very wrong as I could feel myself lying back in my chair with my feet up and as my eyes opened I could see that I had been right as I found my feet planted either side of my monitor even as I spotted the tube of lube between them and realised why my ass felt so tight. I wanted to scream as I grabbed for the end of what I knew must somehow been the dildo I had thrown away but when my hand got hold of it instead of pulling the damn thing out I felt my own hand betray me and begin to pump it in and out of my ass with great gusto. And even as my other hand began jerking off my rock hard cock, my mind filled with so many erotic gay images that I felt it so hard to think and I began to lose myself to the need to submit to my Masters Cock. I wanted to scream, to submit, to escape, to obey, to...to...to...! I came so hard I blacked out once again.

I woke in my bed the next morning and I tried hard to make myself believe that the night before had been just a bad dream but the pain in my ass told me it had been a nightmare but a wakening one. I staggered to the living room and there on the floor by the computer was the object URMINE had made me used to rape my own ass and I found my self scared to even get close to it. I walked quickly back to my room and got dressed and with out looking at it I almost ran from my own home.

As I sat at my work desk I couldn’t think as I tried to separate my thought from any that might have been put there by my mast...by URMINE. But I was finding it so very hard to do. They all felt like my own, each and every one even the ones I knew couldn’t be mine. And I knew deep inside that I couldn’t ever be sure again. The thought of going home that night scared me yet I realised that in my hasted to get out of my apartment away from my the computer and the power I knew it had on me I had forgot my wallet. Or had I? Had it been a simple lapse of concentration that had made me leave it behind and with it all my id, my credit cards, money, my life between it folds or had that too been programmed into me so I had to return.

No matter how I looked at it I knew it made no difference. I had no choice but go back to the apartment. But maybe I could give myself an edge. Five minutes later I put down the phone and smiled. The call to the building supervisor had been short but I had convinced him that I thought I left the my iron on when I left for work and asked him to kill the power in my apartment just in case, I had felt so proud of my great idea till he offered to pop up and check and I had to talk quickly as I remembered the dildo lying on my floor.

The rest of the day I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. By the time I got home I knew it would be starting to get dark but there would still be enough light to get my wallet, dump the dildo down the trash chute and pack some clothes and then I can spend the night in motel. Then the next day maybe I could call someone at my net provider and see if there is a way they could block all access to URMINE’s site from my computer. Or if they couldn’t help maybe I could get some one from the IT department to swing by my place and if not block the sites maybe they could just reformat my computer. What ever happened I knew I didn’t want to fall pray to that hypnotist ever again!

It was strange and almost funny that after all my planning I entered my apartment I found myself without thinking trying to turn on the computer and felt a shiver as I realised what I had tried to do. This is too crazy I had thought as I had looked round the glumly apartment I called my home my eyes falling on the 9 inches of rubber that lay mocking me from the floor. And I knew as long as it remained there I would not feel safe ever again. After taking several deep breaths to bolster myself I reached down and picked it up and for a moment I felt dizzies and I seen that what I was holding in my hand was not the dildo but my phone and the room was suddenly bright. I was so shocked I dropped it as if it were going to bite and watched it fall end over end till it hit the floor. No a voice screamed in my head No this couldn’t be happening. The computer was off; it was dead there was no way.... But there was...and I had known that there was. I just would let myself considerate it. I had to get away from it, far away I thought as I ran to the door and only as I had my hand on the door lock did I stop and I realised I was naked yet again.

I froze in shock even as sweat ran down my body as the fear inside tuck hold! There was no way I could run out of my apartment like that I told myself yet the thought of walking back past the computer filled me with dread. And then my doorbell ran and I found my self without thinking turning the lock and opening the door. There on the other side stood the boy from the sex shop and I watched his face light up as his eyes caught site of every naked inch of my trembling body. I had wanted to slam the door, to tell him to leave, to tell him I was straight. But instead I stepped back and let him walk inside. “Hey man! I know you sounded desperate on the phone a while back but....” He let the sentence hang in the air as he began to smile as I stood looking as his fast swelling crotch. “So what’s the story dude?” I felt a shiver run threw me as I heard my own voice tell the young gay man before me my terrible secret. That I was straight but so submissive that I would do anything he asked; let him do anything he desired. And I watched his smile grow even as I felt the tears sting my eyes.

I remember following meekly as he walked in to the middle of the room and looked down at my hard erect cock. “Well dude it looks like you have a bit of a head start there. Why don’t you help me catch up? He laughed opening his belt and pulling down his zipper and before I even knew what I was doing I was down on my knees taking out his semi hard cock and rapping my lips around it. I felt so ashamed yet so hot as I was debasing myself with the hot young stud. But somehow it didn’t matter. All that mattered was that I was obeying his command as I heard the words... true submission comes from true surrender... true surrender comes from true submission ... ...true submission comes from true surrender ... true surrender comes from true submission ... True submission comes from true surrender and a part of me wondered if the young boy could hear it to or were the words just in my head as his hands grabbed my hair as his hips started to pump his cock deeper inside as he fucked my mouth.

When he came so great was my sexual submission that so did I with such force that if he hasn’t been holding my head I would have fallen off my knees. When the boy who called himself Steve lifted me to my feet as he wrapped his powerful manly arms around me pulling me closer kissed me hard letting his tongue push into my mouth and I couldn’t stop myself from kissing him back as hard as he lead me back to my room while all the time a voice in my head kept telling me I was a good little submissive slut even as another voice screamed that I didn’t want to be one.

Even as he threw me on my bed I knew I didn’t want it to happen yet that I no longer had a choice. My body was no longer my own the desire to sexually submit to Steve was too strong to fight even as I watched him undress. I had failed to fight the desire to submit to voice on my computer. I had failed to want to sexually submit again and again I thought as I felt his cock head against my anus and I suddenly realised that letting this gay guy fuck my straight ass would be the ultimate sexually submission And once it was done would I ever be the same again I asked myself as I felt Steve pushed forward into me. And with each trust, each inch he pushed inside me I could also feel a part of my resistance burn away in the heat of my submission.

As he speeded up his trusts the sexual trill of submission built up inside me and mixed with the feeling of Steve’s cock pounding into my burning ass till I could no longer tell the two apart and I knew that from that point on I would no longer be able to resist the sexual submission I felt to Steve’s cock and once again when he came inside me I found my self coming with him before falling asleep in his arms. When I woke the next morning and felt Steve’s body next to mine. I looked to the corner of the room towards the camera and I wondered for the first time if URMINE had been watching as I submitted to the man lying by my side. I guessed I would never truly know all I knew that I’d never be myself again.

Later as I left for work that morning I left Steve checking out a story on my computer that I thought he might like and smiled. When I got back later he was kneeling naked as he looked at the beautiful spiral as it spun on my screen ready to serve Master by my side. We moved in together after that first night and maybe because I had been the straight one to begin with I was still the more submissive of the two of us so I was always Steve’s bitch and every night after that when we got home from work we put on a show for our Master.

Then one night when we were watching the spiral someone knocked at the door. The man outside said he had been sent by URMINE and we let him in and spent the night serving his every need. As the weeks and mounts went by more and more men call to our door and each one was served. Master says Steve and I are one of the most watched couples on his pay site and some day soon he would come to try us for himself. But till then just remember that Steve and I are here to serve your every desire.

THE END