The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Project Papers

Synopsis: Project MKUltra was a CIA mind-control project (1953-1973) that was shut down for illegal human experiments.

Simon Wilton discovers papers his grandfather held. His grandfather Mike Summerfield had worked on the illegal project and later as he tried to be a whistleblower died in a single-car crash on a straight road in fine weather.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

It was a long way from New Madrid, Missouri. Beth rose in the cool morning light. She sat up, the sheet falling from her naked chest. She looked down at her 32A titties and pushed them up and forward to make them look bigger. She was disappointed with her lack of boobs.

She turned and slid out of bed and went to the bathroom. She took some things out of the medicine cabinet and then sat on the toilet and peed.

When she was done she began trimming off the hairs that grew between her legs. She knew Simon wanted her ‘fresh’ downstairs. She looked back out the door at him still asleep. She smiled.

She’d do anything Simon said. She loved him.

She wiped herself and put her assorted instruments of deforestation. She went out to the large window and pulled back the curtains, flooding the room with light.

Across the bay was the Casa Abandonada La Cumbre, the abandoned castle. To the left of that was the endless Pacific stretching beyond the headland.

Beth turned and saw it… and sucked in her breath excitedly. The ‘tent-pole’ made by Simon’s cock.

She took the edge of the sheet and pulled it towards her gently revealing his erection. “Oh!” she gasped as she saw it… already she felt herself grow wet.

She wanted it so bad.

She climbed up onto the bed, straddling him and she took hold of his cock-root and sat down onto him, easing him into her heat.

“Oh, fuckkkkkkkk,” she sighed at penetration. “Oh, yesss!”

She began riding him and at the same time she pinched one of her nipples… that poked out hard and proud from her flat chest.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she moaned as her 5ft 1 body rocked on Simon’s shaft.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” she cried as her first orgasm ripped over her.

“Hmmm?” Simon yawned as he woke to find tight internal muscles gripping his cock.

“You horny…!” he smiled

“Yes, I’m your horny little slut!” she laughed as she continued to ride him. “Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!”

“Kiss me!” he said and she immediately moved forward, still holding him in her heated hole but now her lips met with his. Tongues met too.

She cried out again, her second orgasm. She had to stretch up to kiss him as she was short.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she cried as she sat up high on him again, her hips alternating between rocking and swivelling to rising up and down.

“I’m gonna come!” Simon declared.

“Yes! Yes! Come in me! Come in my cunt!”

He arched his back, lifting her too. She came as she felt him erupt inside her… It was her third orgasm.

“Yes! Yes! Oh, God! Yessssssssss!” she cried.

The phone rang.

“Hello?” Beth asked.

“Beth?”

“Mom?”

“Is your brother there?”

“Yes… hang on…,”

“It’s mom!” Beth whispered as she held her hand over the mouth piece.

“Mom? What’s she want?”

“I don’t know…,” Beth said.

“Hold on, mom… He’s coming…”

“I just did…,” he said as she covered the phone again. She laughed at his joke.

She handed him the phone.

“Mom?”

“What were you up to?”

“I was just coming back from my lab…”

“You still tinkering in there?”

“You bet…”

“Look, I’m in Costa-le-gur-a”

“Where?”

“I’ll try my Spanish skills… “Excuse me? What is the name of this place?”

“This… the airport?”

“Yes”

“Aeropuerto Internacional de Manzanillo-Costalegre”

“Did you hear that?”

“You’re at the… you’re here in Mexico?”

“Yes, dear…,” she said “I’m coming to visit… can you just give me the address again for this cab driver?”

“Just tell him it’s the Ruprecht Building, Olas Altas.”

“The Ruprecht Building?”

“He should know it…”

“Okay honey… you and your sister will get some decent home-cooking…” she clucked…

“Um…,”

“See you soon, baby!”

«click»

“Fuck, mom’s coming here…”

“What?” Beth gasped…

“I… I’m going to have to give her the treatment?”

“You’re going to make her a sex-slave too?”

“Yeah, babe.. Um…?” he said looking at her… “You’re okay with that?”

“I want anything you want, Master… you know that…”

“Good… Um… I’ll have to just cook up another batch sooner than later…”

“Very good,” she said.

“You tidy up around here… but… go mess up the other bed….”

“Master?”

“I want it to look like you’ve not been sleeping with your big brother…”

“You’re so clever, Master” she giggled.

“And the best fuck I’ve ever had…,” she added as she embraced him and on her toes she gave him a peck on the lips…

“I guess this means you want be going to college next month” he said, slapping her bare tight ass as she began making the bed.

“You are my Master…,” she said “Only say the word…”

* * *

Carol found herself naked on the bed.

“Beth?” she cried, seeing her naked daughter.

“Yeah, mom?”

“What the hell are you doing?” she gasped.

“Just cleaning you up for the Master” she said as she brought a bowel and her instruments over.

“Please, honey…,” Carol begged “What are you doing? Let me go!”

“The Master will come for you later…,” Beth said “You’ll want to please him as I do…”

“No, honey…! No, this is all wrong!”

Beth began dabbing a wet sponge against her mom’s hairy snatch.

Carol couldn’t believe it… Just last night at dinner she felt groggy. Beth was smiling and Carol realised that her drink had been spiked. As her focus faded she watched in horror as Beth took her brother into her mouth…

“Master loves a clean cunny….” Beth smiled.

“Please honey…!” Carol cried “Your brother is sick… He’s… He’s done something to you…”

“You’ll understand when you’ve been treated too,” she smiled as she know started clipping back at the dark curls of Carol’s pubis.

“Please baby… No! You’ve got to fight this!”

“Fight what?” Beths said “I’m happy being… I love to serve him with my body… ”

“It’s sick!”

“It’s love, mommy…! Real love…And…”

“It’s sick… he’s… he’s perverted!”

“And you’ll love him too…”

“No…! No…I’ll never…”

“I thought so too….” Beth laughed “And look at me now… totally free…”

“Free?”

“Yes… I don’t have to worry about anything in the world… except pleasing him… I don’t have to worry about school, a job, what to eat…” she skipped around and wiped her mom’s left forearm with a swab.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m getting you ready for processing…,” she smiled.

“Processing?”

“Yes… you’re going to get treated then you’ll be cured and free like I am…,”

“Please baby…”

Beth picked up a small syringe. She already had a liquid in it. She took the cap off and holding it pointing up she tapped it.

“What’s that?”

“Just a small sedative… to get you ready… Master probably wants to fuck you right away…”

“Please baby…,” Carol cried “Don’t… don’t do…” and then she felt a prick. “Ow”

“Relax mom,” Beth smiled as she depressed the plunger.

“All done!” she said, leaning over and kissing Carol’s forehead after wiping the injection site.

“How’s my little minx?” Simon asked as he came in.

“Oh, Master!” Beth laughed running to Simon. She leapt into his arms, wrapping her legs around him.

“Did you miss me?”

“Yes…,” she laughed and then in a squeaky mouse voice said “Does Master want to put his pee-pee in my vag-vag?”

“I might…,” he said “But how’s your ass?”

“Empty…,” she said..

“Promise?”

“Yes, Master… I went poo-poo before you came…”

“You better be… last time you said that and I got shit all over my dick…”

“But I sucked it clean…,”

“That’s not the…,” he paused and then they both laughed. “I miss you,” he said and they kissed.

She slunk down to the ground, turning around she braced herself on the bed-end, looking up between her mom’s spread-eagled legs, towards her sedated face.

Simon unzipped and pushed his cock into his sister’s tight little anus.

“Mmm-mmm,” she smiled at her mom “You’re going to love this so much…”

Carol cried as she watched her children fucking.

She tried to open her mouth to express her disgust, but the drug in her veins was strong

Beth cried out a deep guttural appreciation as Simon’s sperm spurted into her rectum. She’d held onto the bedstead the whole time… no need to masturbate… just having his cock in her ass was enough to send her to orgasm.

He drew out and she reached back and squirted some come into the cup of her hand. She licked it.

“Give mom your cream-pie, baby,” he said

“Alright!” she laughed

“I’ll go get the rest of the equipment…,”

Beth got up onto the bed, reversing around she lowered her hairless holes down towards Carol’s face.

“Ppffffttttt…” she pushed come out her rear onto her mom.

She was grinding her hips into her mom’s face when her brother returned.

He had a thick black visor—something like you’d see in VR suites now.

Beth got off and then helped her brother strap this over their mom’s face. There were ear pieces that came down off the sides by small rubber tubes. They were placed into Carol’s ears.

Simon handed a plug over to Beth and she pushed it into the wall socket.

A longer tube went to something like a small flattened ball. He pushed this into his mom’s vagina.

“Okay” he said.

Beth turned it on. She leant over and kissed her mom again on the forehead. “You’ll be cooked soon, Mom” she smiled and went with her brother, taking his hand as they returned to their apartment upstairs.

Simon went over to a table and flipped through the papers he had strewn there…A black folder had in bold red lettering “Project MKUltra.”

Simon checked the notes.

“We’ll give her a few minutes…,” he said.

“Yes, Master,” Beth enthused.

He went back to his grand-father’s notes.

After a while there was an audible “Ping” from the device.

“Should I check mom, Master?”

He nodded as if disinterested.

She went over, drawing the device from Carol’s cunt. She bent forward and lapped at her mom’s glistening snatch.

“She’s so wet, Master”

“She’s done?”

“I think so, Master” Beth smiled as her brother joined her.

They took the plugs from her ears. Then they removed the eye-mask.

Carol blinked.

“How do you feel, mom?”

“I’m ready to serve you, Master”

“Good” he said.

Beth went to loosen a binding.

“Not yet…”

“Master?”

“I wanna test her first…”

Beth looked at him puzzled.

“I’ve got to make sure she’s mine…”

“You’re so smart, Master”

Beth watched her brother mount their mom. “How do you feel, mom?”

“I want you so bad…,” she drooled.

He pushed his hardening cock into her.

“Oooo, yessss” Carol moaned as Simon pushed into her.

He turned to Beth and nodded.

She undid a binding.

Carol’s hand came up and she caressed her son’s bare ass.

Beth went around and ended the other, then the ankles.

“Oh fuck me! Fuck me, son!” Carol moaned.

“Oh, mom!” he cried bucking against her and unloading his cream.

“Baby!” she cried as she came too.

Afterwards he collapsed onto her. She stroked him. “That was amazing, Master she cooed.

“You were amazing, mom…”

“It felt so good to have you back inside of me…”

“You’re wonderful, mom..”

“Come,” he said to Beth “Come have mom’s cream-pie…”

Simon rolled onto his side. As Beth’s mouth pressed against her mom’s sloppy pussy she only had eyes on him. Carol couldn’t stop smiling and gazing at her son.

“You’re so beautiful, son,” she sighed.

“We’re going to have such fun as a family…,” Simon said…

He leant over and kissed his mom as his finger slid into his sister’s anus.

Forever together, a family in love.

The End