The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Program

Synopsis: Alex’s relatively mundane day gets disrupted by a challenging new program that comes across his desk. His girlfriend, Leeane, learns an important lesson about using a computer that isn’t hers.

Tags: mc, mf, sf

A universal trait that all humans tend to share is the idea of conforming themselves to the familiar. There’s something comforting about sitting in the same seat, day after day, even if that seat isn’t explicitly assigned to us. We find ourselves rooted to that spot, developing an unspoken personal connection to it.

Alex was no different in his quest for the mundane. Each morning he would walk into the kitchen and find himself eating the same breakfast. He would get into his car and drive the same way to work without the slightest deviation. And, as always, he would end his day by telling his girlfriend to sink deeper into the couch as he slowly deepened the conditioning that he was slipping into her mind.

Things weren’t always so ritualistic in their quaint little apartment. It started, as most of these things do, on a day when everything went a little wrong for Leeane.

* * *

From the moment she got out of bed, Leeane knew this was going to be a bad day. Her matching sock went missing for the 20th time, and by the time she found a pair that went together, she was already five minutes late to get her butt to work on time. The traffic didn’t help, as it was almost at a standstill the whole way to school.

The one saving grace was that her faculty-assigned spot was right near the side entrance to the school. On a normal day, this would allow her to cut her time from car to classroom in half. But on this day, right in her spot, was a very unfamiliar car taking up not only her space, but the one next to it as well. She bit her tongue in frustration as she made a mental note of the license plate so she could complain to the front office later.

By the time she finally reached her classroom, Joe, the teacher in the room next to hers, welcomed her with a smile and a calming reassurance that the students were doing fine. Leeane’s face seemed to tell the story as Joe opened the door for her and simply said “no need to explain, I got your back.”

For what seemed like the first time all day, Leeane took a breath before facing the class and directing them back to finishing their projects from yesterday.

“This is the moment I put this day right on track,” she thought to herself.

She held that thought in her head for the next thirty seconds, until she saw the car pulling out of her space, seemingly taking the license plate numbers out of her head as it did. Nearly snapping the pencil in her hand, she felt her silver lining of revenge slipping through her fingers.

* * *

Alex, on the other hand, was having a perfectly normal day. After finishing his bowl of Mini Wheats, he sat down at his laptop and started to bury himself into a few emails before heading out the door. When he was all caught up, he lazily walked down to his car and took the rather uneventful trip to his office building.

After exchanging a few idle nods with his coworkers, he disappeared into his cubicle and started to work his way through lines of code that he had left from the day before. Another issue with another program that was sent to him for debugging because someone else got overzealous and bit off more than they could chew with coding. It was monotonous, but predictable, which was just what Alex loved. In fact, it was a perfectly normal day, until he received an email with his next assignment.

It seemed simple enough.

Users’ systems were crashing when it tried to run a specific series of images, simply because whoever wrote the original code forgot to include a subset of commands to check the users available RAM before accessing those resources. What wasn’t simple, was the fact that at the same time, the program was trying to brute force its way into circumventing the camera and microphones safety protocols, allowing unrestricted access without prompting the user.

He leaned forward into his desk as he started to unpack the ethical dilemma of how he should report this to his superiors, when the thought suddenly hit him. Why would someone go through such trouble trying to run a code this basic, just to watch the person running it on their screen?

In the end, curiosity won out, and Alex made a copy of the program to test out on his home computer. He added the project to his employee workload and buried it’s priority level, just to make sure that no one else would have it reported and noticed before he got a chance to sink his teeth into it a bit more.

He put the USB into his pocket, and went about the rest of his work.

* * *

Leeane struggled to muster up the energy to wish her last class a good day as the final bell of the day rang. Her mind had given in to the thick fog of exhaustion about halfway through the day, and as she finally sat down in her chair when the last student left the classroom, the weight of that exhaustion caught up with her.

She’d just take a minute or two. Just stay here and relax in the chair, before getting up and having to take her heavy bag, filled with heavy supplies, all the way back to her car. A car that happened to be parked four times further away than it should be.

As the thought dawned on her, a complaining little whimper escaped her lips, drowned out only by the noise of her door being whipped open, and a bubbly voice filling her ears.

“Oh good! I was hoping I would catch you before you left!”

Leeane didn’t even have to open up her eyes to know that in her doorway Missy was smiling from ear to ear with some kind of binder in her hand. As she lifted her head up, her fears were confirmed.

“Most of the team snuck out already, but I wanted to get the chance to talk to you about the school musical for next year,” Missy said, welcoming herself into the classroom, uninvited.

Leeane just blinked for a moment, feeling her window of opportunity to leave slipping through her fingers as another layer of exhaustion washed over her.

“Missy, we just finished the last musical less than a month ago, we have plenty of time to decide what we’re going to do next.”

This clearly was not the answer that Missy was looking for, as she let out a discontented sigh. Without another word, she opened her thoroughly flagged and tabbed binder to a random page, before starting to ramble through a series of suggestions.

Leeane could almost feel her eyes glazing over as she settled in for what was going to be a long night.

* * *

When Alex got home, the first thing he did was take his laptop from his work center and move it to the living room. The audio system in there was much better, and, after digging a little further, he had noticed that there were some audio effects to go along with the visual ones.

Working with the precision of a skilled surgeon, he quickly removed the intrusive overrides, and made sure that his microphone and camera were hard disabled, as an extra precaution. At last, he was going to figure out just what the client was hoping to accomplish, aside from a lengthy court case about infringing on consumers’ privacy.

He loaded up the program natively, and was rather unimpressed with the applications landing page. It filled the entire screen, but seemed to be written in the most basic way that someone could have coded it. The background was simply black, the buttons were the windows default, and even the text was set to the computer standard.

“This is the graphics heavy program that is crashing RAM modules left and right?” Alex muttered to himself, almost in disbelief.

After assessing for another moment, he shrugged and moved the mouse over the big green “Begin” button, now just a click away from solving the mystery. In an instant the room was filled with a familiar sound that made Alex’s eyes roll back into his head.

Grumbling, and leaving the mouse icon still hovering over the button, he walked over and saw his phone ringing on the other side of the table. The image of a redhead making a silly face as she balanced a bottle of beer on the top of her head filled the screen as he swiped up.

“Hey Lee, I’m in the middle of something can I—” Alex started, before being cut off by the long winded torrent of a breakdown of a very bad, no good day.

A few moments later, after hearing the car start up on the other end of the line, he heard the defeated sigh of his partner.

“Well, anyways, I’ll be home in a bit. I don’t know what we’re going to do for dinner, but I just want to go to bed early tonight.”

The line disconnected, and Alex looked back at the computer before biting his lip and running instead into the kitchen.

* * *

Leeane counted the steps on her way up to the second floor, wondering how she ever made it all the way from the car to this point, before remembering that she left her heaviest bag in the car. She’d have to make her best pouting face and ask Alex if he could grab it for her later, because there’s no way she’s leaving the apartment once she’s inside. Just a few more steps and she can let everything fall from her shoulders and find a comfy spot a few feet from within the door to finally pass out.

She fumbled with the key in the lock, almost drunk in her efforts to get it in the right spot, let alone to turn it at the same time as the handle. After that herculean effort, she was finally rewarded by being in her safe place.

“Baby, I’m home,” she was barely able to muster as her bags hit the floor.

“Hi sweetie. I’m just wrapping up dinner now, I made your favorite. Just grab a seat on the couch and you can tell me more about your day in a couple of minutes,” Alex yelled from around the corner.

She didn’t know what was more appealing, the idea that food was already waiting for her, or the fact that she had been given permission to just melt into the couch. Her feet decided for her, as she dragged herself over to her spot and flopped down hard. It felt as though every muscle in her body relaxed at once as she let out one big sigh.

Her eyes closed and she just took a nice deep breath in, the familiar scent of spaghetti sauce, garlic, and pesto taking her back to her childhood.

“He’s so sweet,” she thought to herself. “Maybe after this nap and some food I’ll try and do something sexy for him.”

As she tried to move her muscles, she realized that might be a little optimistic.

“Maybe I can be on bottom.”

She tried to shift on the couch, and suddenly she felt even more exhausted at the idea of being fucked while trying to stay awake.

“Okay, but like a lazy blowjob before bed for sure,” she nodded and smiled, having found the only solution her brain and body could agree on at the moment.

It only took a few seconds of her eyes being closed before the blue light from the computer seeped in past her eyelids. Leeane grumbled to herself and debated flipping over, when she realized just closing the computer would be less effort.

Her eyes fluttered open and she winced at the light as it became much more obtrusive in an otherwise dark room. After several slow blinks, she found the top of the laptop and started to push it closed when she stopped to read the screen.

“Begin.”

That was weird. Normally, Alex only used this computer when he was dealing with something particularly difficult at work, but this looked like something that she could make herself. She tilted her head slightly and lined up with the screen, finally reading the words in their proper orientation.

Her hand slipped down from the top of the laptop, resting on the bottom of it. Her wrist found its familiar position of resting just below the mouse as she felt her weak fingers barely able to press hard enough to record any form of input on the device. But after summoning the last of her strength, she was rewarded with the tacky click of the mouse, and the quick flash of a screen.

“Did I break it?” she thought for a moment, as the entire screen faded to pitch black.

A single, empty sigh escaped her lips as endless colors replaced the blank image. Over the next few minutes, her body found new levels of relaxation as it sank further into the couch. The colors bounced off the walls and consumed every inch of her attention as they seemed to always tug her back to the center of the screen.

The only sound she could hear over the endless hum over the speakers was the quiet “oh” or “pretty” that seemed far too distant to be her own voice. Instead, she let her ears focus on just how the sound seemed to hold her in place, perfectly vibrating from one ear to the next, encouraging her to stare and watch the swirl of endless colors on the screen.

* * *

“Shit!” Alex cursed at himself, the pan burning his hand as he pulled out the garlic bread.

He was honestly surprised that Leeane hadn’t come to check sooner when the bread took 10 minutes longer than he thought it was going to. In the end, he just assumed that she fell asleep, which was all but confirmed by the lack of concern from the other room.

It wasn’t anything pretty, but he put the final touches on the plate and put a bottle of her favorite wine under his arm, making sure not to make the day worse by dropping her favorite food right in front of her. Slowly, he stepped over a few obstacles and walked toward the living room where his girlfriend was laying slack on the couch.

Alex smiled to himself and slowly raised the dimmed lights of the living room. But this time, when he turned around, he saw the thick drip of saliva leaving Leeane’s mouth, puddling on the floor in front of her. The wine dropped from under his arm and landed with a dull thud on the carpet.

He put the food down on the table and knelt close to Leeane as he tried to get her to respond in any way, before realizing her glassy eyes had started closing on their own. The intense stare that they once had, now completely gone as he spun around to see the big green button on his laptop replaced with another labeled, “Begin Round Two.”

* * *

After checking in several times, he was able to get Leeane to respond to him, although not how he expected.

Instead of being frightened or confused, she rolled over in a harumph, angry at him from waking her up from such a wonderful nap. Before he could ask her a question, or explain what had happened, she was already snoring away. This went on a few times before he realized it would just be better to let her sleep this off. It would give him more time to figure out what exactly was the purpose of this program.

With a second copy of the file in hand, Alex went back to his room to dive through the code some more. It took a moment to recognize the code, however, as it appeared to have shifted from its previous layout into something more refined. It looked as though a profile had been created for the first “round” of whatever it was supposed to run. A series of simple keyboard inputs seemed to have caused the program to adjust image duration speed, auditory output loop times, as well as a custom field of randomly generated words.

“Calm. Relaxed. Sleepy. Docile. Exhausted. Blank. Stare. Soft”

Based on her voice over the phone, it was no guessing game to figure out why she had given input responses to those words on the list, but…

“Obedient. Addicted. Conditioned,” Alex said out loud, “why would she respond to those?”

Another few minutes went by and he was finally able to figure out from the legacy notes for the different “rounds” the program was to run. The first was labeled “introduction,” and seemed to be coded in a way that required the most input from the user. When the program failed to get an auditory or visual response, it moved to requesting a tactile one from the keyboard.

“Clever,” Alex muttered, even as he disabled that option for future tests.

The second “round” was labeled “addiction,” and seemed to have pre-filled several of its options based on the responses from the first round of questions. Sure enough, the words from the list were now incorporated into the colors and images that were supposed to flash across the screen at the newly selected speed.

Finally, the third “round” was labeled “enslavement,” a thought that, in and of itself, caused a chill to run down Alex’s spine. This was the most accessible from an input perspective, asking for information ranging from the user’s name, to where they live to be collected.

Without a second thought, Alex cut that section from the file completely, and went back to digging into what damage may have already been done to his partner.

* * *

Leeane woke up a little groggy from her nap. She rolled over and lit up a bit as she grabbed for her plate of spaghetti, only to be a little disappointed as she took her first bite of cold pasta. She put the plate back where she found it and did a big stretch as she looked around the room, wondering what time it was, and if Alex already went up to bed.

Pulling out her phone, she was welcomed with the “no battery” image flashing at her every time she tried to unlock it, which brought her back to the classroom where Missy had endlessly asked her to “add things to their pinterest page.” She was lucky enough to have the juice to call Alex before it died and she threw it into the seat next to her in frustration.

Instead she looked at the laptop in front of her and pulled it open, hoping to see what time it was. Her eyes darted to the bottom right corner of the screen.

“10:50, that’s not so late,” Leeane thought to herself as she debated walking to the kitchen to heat up the pasta.

She almost was all the way up, when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. A wave of exhaustion washed over her as she was suddenly reminded of something she felt like she had been trying to remember for days. Without even processing what the words on the screen were saying, she clicked on the pretty green button and felt her thighs press together as the screen started to swirl.

Each set of words popping up on the screen seemed to write themselves on her very core, as she felt herself wobbling between a perfectly postured position, and leaning as closely as she could to let the words fill her vision.

It was a perfect little loop that her body seemed to reward her with as she felt waves of pleasure come between blinks. As if the very decision to open her eyes again and continue to watch was the best thing she could do at that moment. Leeane was too lost in the sensation to think much of anything as her wonder filled “oh’s” turned into something a little deeper. Taking its time as it traveled up from her throat until it spilled out and filled the room with a quiet but resounding moan.

* * *

Line after line started to have new meaning as Alex began to look at things with the whole scope of the program’s purpose in mind. Suddenly the random assortment of images requiring so much computing power made sense. Everything was being shown at such a rapid pace, that even if it wasn’t taking the time to incorporate the users input, it would be incredibly draining on the resources to maintain at that framerate.

The program’s structure finally made sense, as did Leeane’s reaction to it. First, introduce a state of euphoria in having your mind turned off one color at a time. Ask simple questions to fine tune the input so that the user is essentially programming the best way to brainwash themselves.

Alex looked over the selections that Leeane had made, and nodded at the efficient nature that the program completed its tasks, even considering the fact that he thought he had removed its more dangerous permissions.

The second step was far more simple. Less about input, and more about using the information learned in the first step to best keep the subject in an open and passive state while the waves of images and words sank into their mind. It created a dependent mindset, with the sole purpose of eroding away the will of the person behind the screen until they were desperate for something to fill the void. The addiction aspect was fed by removing resistance, and rewarding the subject when they do.

Almost as if on cue, the familiar sound of a moan rang through the halls. Alex quickly jumped up from his seat, only to find himself in the living room, watching his partner pant at the screen as she spread herself wide in a lewd display.

Watching in horror, he tried his best to find a way to turn off the computer without moving into the audio or visual field that was honed in on Leeane. He scanned the room looking for clues, but his eyes kept falling back to the same place.

Between her thighs.

The puddle of drool dripping from her lips was enough to explain some of the wetness, but not all of it. She was so aroused by whatever was being programmed into her brain, that it made her pussy drip, melting against the fabric until she soaked completely through. Despite himself, Alex felt his cock twitch at the thought, his own body starting to produce a small bit of precum as he watched her subtly thrusting her hips at the program’s conditioning.

It seemed impossible to look away, and the truth is, without being distracted by something else, he might not have. Whether or not it was the audio cues affecting him, his body was being hit with its own little waves of pleasure, watching his girlfriend’s mind slowly dripping from her lips.

It was hard, until a moan rose above the idle sounds filling the room. Clearly Leeane’s mind had responded well to the second level of programming, because as she collapsed into the couch, she was riding little waves of orgasmic pleasure. Her body dripped with small beads of sweat as she gasped and panted for air.

Her legs closed for a moment, and Alex was able to shake off the sensation just long enough to see her eyes open, and refocus on the screen.

To say it was pure pleasure on her face would be an understatement. Her entire world had melted down to a single need. To lean forward and press the final green button offering her to “Begin Round Three.”

Even as she lazily leaned forward, her finger almost made it all the way to the keyboard before Alex could run forward and slam the computer shut. The joy and need left Leeane’s face and was immediately replaced with a hollow resentment. She tried her best to open the computer, even yelling at him in an unrecognizable needy voice that she had to click the button.

“You don’t understand! I need to click it, please just let me click it one time!”

Alex realized this was the addiction craving at work. Her subconscious was desperate to find something to fill the gap that had been hollowed out in her mind. The green button was so easy, so simple, and so intimately tied to her pleasure that it was the first and only thing she could think of. But right now, Alex was between her and it.

His mind raced, knowing that he didn’t want to have to restrain her, but that at the same time, he couldn’t risk her starting the last round. He had deleted that part from his copy of the file, but this one still had it active.

“She needs to fill a void,” Alex screamed in his head, “she needs to have an addiction to finish the equation that has been written into her.”

He looked around the room, but everything seemed like a bad option. Better than enslavement, but not viable for the long run if he was unable to reverse the programming.

That’s when it hit him. An idea that, to this day, he doesn’t know if it was his own, or if somehow the arousal triggers from the file had altered his mental state enough to make one “bad choice.”

Leeane looked at him with confusion as he undid the buckle of his pants, taking his hand off the computer. She reached for it, eager to open and push the button again. The screen loaded and the button was just within her reach when she felt him press his finger to her lips.

It was a confusing sensation. Her body latching onto what it needed to do before her mind could even comprehend. Her own fingers still floated just above the mouse, but they were distracted. Her vision was trying to focus on the green button, but as she started to suck on his fingertip, she realized that her focus was shifting with it.

A hand moved from hovering above the mouse to holding onto Alex’s wrist. Keeping him in place as she sat forward, shifting to her knees as a whimper could be heard about her soft sucking noises. Her mind had found what it needed, and the flavor on this fingertip was so impossibly addicting.

* * *

For his part, Alex never meant for it to go that far.

He never meant for his decision to run his finger over the tip of his cock, and offer her the taste of something that only her partner could give her, to be a bad one. But as he looked at her wearing her blissful smile, sucking on his finger, he realized that despite his intentions, her new purpose was to have that flavor in her mouth at all times.

He knelt next to her and petted her hair, even as she held his finger in her mouth like a lollipop.

“Don’t worry baby, we’re going to find a way to fix this,” he said, and at the time he truly did mean it.

He held that resolve until a few moments later, when her mind seemed to come back to her, and the flavor on her tongue suddenly had been connected back to a memory of its original source.

Alex even tried to reason with her as she tugged at his pants. He tried to explain the logic behind it as he fell onto his back and she mounted him with hunger in her eyes. He really tried to do something, right until the moment she took the tip of his cock in her mouth and she buzzed in a way that he felt his whole body respond to.

He absentmindedly reached down and absentmindedly ran fingers through her hair, realizing only now that she didn’t want his cum. His own mind dripped away into a happy place as her mouth only licked and sucked just enough to get him to the edge of climax. Her giggle was audible as another thick drip of precum coated her tongue.

One day he’d find a solution to the problem, and they’d find a way to put the program to more productive use. If she ever let him cum, that is.