The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Program

Part 10

It’s now a year later and I’m off the Pure Muscle Mass Program, although the results are seemingly permanent. I work out nearly every day with Sam, and am the captain of my local high school football team. Coach has never taken me out of a game, even if I’ve now and again fouled the other team. He knows, as everyone on the team does, if they give me the ball, it will get through those pansies, and into the endzone. We wound up being state champs, and going to nationals, where we faced two other teams with Pure Muscle Mass graduates. Those were tough games, but my dedication, and the unabating faith and comradery of the team saw us through to the title.

My body, at present, is in impeccable shape, and I especially enjoy the enlarged, prominent nipples that don my broad, defined chest. Guys from the team actually pay for my potent jizz and tit-milk, and those that are lucky get it delivered fresh, that is, I let them suck my tits and go down on me. I only let the most impressively built players do that though

I don’t have any problems getting laid since graduating from Pure Muscle Mass. Just looking at most people makes them either look away, or stare in awe. I get digits from most hot guys I see on the bus, who I call later and have come over and worship me. I only fuck the most attractive ones. The other ones I make suffice with licking my armpits and having me fuck their face till I come down their throats. Most are grovelling idiots by the time I either fuck their face, or, if they’re lucky, their ass. When I pass my giant, hairless and tanned image on the billboard walking home from school, I can’t help but feel my dick twitching in my harness, which I now never take off.