The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Professor’s Experiments

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 3

Carol woke up. She blinked. She was in some sort of lab. There were fluorescent lights. She tried to remember what she was doing here, and then she remembered George putting something on her mouth. She sat up and screamed. Or tried to. Nothing happened, except she made a quiet noise.

“Oh, Carol, you’re awake,” Lord said, from behind her. She couldn’t see him at first, but she heard him walk around, and then he was looming over her, those disturbingly eyeless glasses leaning down. “Welcome back. I hope you’re feeling all right. Not uncomfortable?”

She wasn’t going to answer him, and then she did. “My throat’s really dry. Also, I’m terrified. What are you doing to me?” She paused. “I feel like I’m not in control of my brain?”

He smiled, somewhat emptily. “Yes, you were always a quick study. You tried to get the committee to turn down my research funding, didn’t you? I heard through the grapevine that there were some difficulties. You’re the only one in the department who would have noticed something was wrong and have been willing to forego money as a result.”

Carol stayed quiet or thought she did but instead said, “Yes. It was obvious you needed human tests and there was no protocol about human tests.” She paused. She shouldn’t say the rest. “And you’re a creep,” she said.

He laughed. “Well, more true than you knew, probably. Just to check though; you don’t remember me doing this to you before, right? No recollection?”

Carol felt cold. “No,” she heard herself say. “I don’t…there was a dream? Saw you fucking Jun in a dream. Fucking with me. Experiments.”

“Huh,” he said. “That’s very interesting. So, some subconscious images and suggestions. But you didn’t realize it was real, right?”

“No. Just...it was disturbing. You were doing experiments which were frightening but also turned me on. What are you talking about?”

He’d stepped out of her vision again; she heard some clanking. “Well, like you said, human subjects. I tried some quicker-acting compounds administered through dermal contact for simple commands or emotions. It was a risk, but it’s turned out to be effective as a safeguard.”

He was back holding a needle. She tried to shrink away but nothing happened. “It’s why you didn’t report Jun at once. And why you found her so attractive.” He paused. “You did find her attractive right, you frigid lezzy bitch? She’s a sexy little slut. You liked watching her get fucked, I bet.”

“I don’t want to answer that,” Carol said. “Watching them made me really horny. I wanted to finger myself all day. I almost came when she kissed me. Oh god.” She was breathing hard. “What did you do to me?”

He injected the needle into the IV, which she hadn’t even noticed was hooked to her hand. She felt, distantly, a cold stinging in her arm. “Nothing I didn’t do to the rest of our colleagues,” he said. “I wanted to help Jun with her career as an insatiable slut. It’s worked nicely. Steve and…well, most of her professors haven’t been able to get their dicks out fast enough.

“I thought you might be a problem though. You’re such a stickler for the rules. An uptight bitch who won’t listen to her own cunt even when it’s screaming at her.” He tapped the IV line absently. “But I think we can work with that.”

“Just stop,” Carol said. “I won’t tell anyone.” She paused. “I will totally tell everyone. I didn’t want to say that.”

“Yep, I’ve…encouraged total honesty, for the moment.” He pulled up a chair. “Now, with Jun and Lynette I pretty much just rewired them so they love to obey and fuck. Which was fun!” he ran his finger along the outline of her breast under her plain blouse. His touch was light and proprietary.

“It would be fun with you too, I think. You’re not exactly a stunner like Jun, but I’ve always thought you were attractive, in a professorial way. And of course we can adjust bits. Breasts. Ass. How would you like even bigger tits than Jun, hm?”

“Let me go,” Carol said. The fact there wasn’t any panic in her voice was making her even more panicked. “Just let me go.”

“Shh,” he said. “I’m going to try something more creative anyway. You’ll still be you. Mostly. With some fun adjustments to that sexless, moralistic attitude. No talking except to answer my questions now, okay? Let’s start with something simple. Who did you see fucking Jun in his office yesterday?”

“Steve. Steve was fucking her.”

“Okay. Good. Now, listen closely. The compound I’ve given you makes your memory unreliable. You know this is true. You can’t trust your memory. You can’t trust anything you think anymore. You need me to help you out. I’m your good friend and colleague. You know I’ll tell you the truth. Repeat all that back to me in your own words now, and believe it, you insufferable bitch.”

“I…” Carol felt dizzy. She thought she wanted to get up, but then she wasn’t sure if she wanted to…she couldn’t be sure. “You’ve given me something that messes with my memory,” she said. “What are you…I need you to help me . Need you to tell me the truth. You’re a good…you’re not…a good friend. I don’t want to be an insufferable bitch.”

He smiled with his mouth, though not his glasses. “Very good. And we’re going to help you with being an insufferable bitch, never fear. Now. You are wrong about what you saw in the office. It wasn’t Steve fucking Jun. It was me. I was fucking her. You see it clearly. You feel it. It’s absolute truth. It was me fucking Jun, not Steve. Say it.”

There was a lurching moment in which Carol was back at the door, watching Steve superimposed over George superimposed over Steve, changing back and forth with each thrust. She vaguely remembered thinking how impossible it was that they could both get their…in there are the same time, how was that possible? Then the lurch again, and it was George, grunting, slapping against Jun’s ass. The girl gave a cry of pleasure. George turned towards her, still wearing his glasses. She couldn’t see his eyes.

“Who was fucking Jun in the office?” he asked her gently.

Her brow furrowed. “It was…you were? Why are you asking me? You were there.”

He nodded. “Very good, Carol. Do you remember saying that it was Steve earlier? Why did you say that? Be completely honest.”

“I…I don’t remember saying…I’m not sure what you want me to say. I don’t…did I say that? Why…?”

“Shh. Stop now. I was just testing you. You always said it was me, you always knew it was me. You’ll always know it was me. If anyone says it was Steve you’ll deny it. You won’t think about it again. It was me fucking. It feels good to know that’s resolved, doesn’t it?”

Carol sighed. “Yes,” she said. “It’s a relief.”

“Now, Carol, when you saw me fucking Jun, what did you think? What did you feel? Again, be absolutely honest.”

“I don’t want to be honest,” Carol said. She was looking at George fucking Jun again, in her head. It was vivid. So vivid it was almost unreal. His pants were around his knees; his heavy buttocks thrusting. Jun encouraged him. “Fuck me, fuck your bitch, fuck your whore, fuck me Professor Lord for that sweet grade, fuck meeee!”

“I was horrified,” Carol said. “And grossed out. And worried that I’d have to report it. And confused about Jun, why was she doing that? For a grade? And why did she get implants? And the implants look really hot and I was kind of turned on. I didn’t want to tell you that but I am being honest.”

She turned her head. “Why did I tell you that?”

“You told me because I’m teaching you to be less of a recalcitrant little bitch, Carol. Say thank you.”

“Thank you.”

“Excellent. Now, while I appreciate your efforts, I’m afraid I know you’re lying. Aren’t you, you sweet little bitch? Tell me you’re a sweet little bitch and that you’re lying.”

Carol again felt lost. She’d told the truth. She looked again at George fucking Jun in her mind. It was gross. It was upsetting. It was a little hot. She watched Jun’s large implants sway back and forth.

“I do like very large breasts?” she said. “I watched them. I’m a sweet little bitch and I was lying.”

“Okay, good. That’s good. But there’s more. Ask me to tell you what more. Ask me how you felt.”

“I…why would you know better than me how I felt? That doesn’t make sense.”

“Just ask me, Carol. You need to know. I know. You don’t. It’s the drugs. You can’t tell what you feel. You can’t tell what you remember. You need me to tell you. You trust me. Beg me.”

“Uh,” Carol said. She remembered the scene, the room, the sounds of grunting, her own discomfort, her nipples and her groin tingling. There was something else there. Something else. She needed to know.

“Please,” she said. “I need to know. Tell me.”

“Yes,” George said. “That’s right. I’ll tell you. Carol, listen closely. Watching me fuck Jun was the single most intense erotic experience of your life. My giant dick. Jun’s giant tits. You flooded your panties. You moaned like a little slut. You wanted to lick her cunt so it would be slick for my cock. You wanted to deep throat my cock to get me hard for her. You would have begged us, but you were worried you weren’t worthy. Tell me it’s true.”

Carol gasped. Her nipples were rock hard. She was very aware of Professor Lord beside her; she suspected his cock was hard, huge, so close. She remembered opening the door and…

“No,” she said. “No. Yes. What are you doing? Oh god. It was so hot. Wanted to fuck you. Fuck myself. Couldn’t…oh.” He traced a finger up her crotch. She thought about that finger buried in Jun’s cunt. She shivered and tensed involuntarily. Her head snapped back, once. She made a noise.

“You just came didn’t you? You’ve been masturbating frantically ever since you saw us. You’ve been fucking yourself silly, imaging us fucking each other, imagining us fucking you. Haven’t you?”

Carol was panting now, almost sobbing. She wanted to get away. She wanted him to stop. She wanted him to fuck her so hard. In the cunt. In the mouth. In the ass. “Yes!” she said. “Yes!” She remembered frigging herself frantically in the car outside the building, driving too fast to get home, ramming herself with the dildo in the shower. And when Jun had kissed her, she’d…how had she gotten out of the room? She’d wanted to suck on those huge nipples while Jun finger fucked her until she screamed….

“So turned on,” Carol said. “Couldn’t stop rubbing myself. Slutty. Turned on. Fuck me. But…can’t fuck Jun. Can’t fuck you. Donna…”

“Yes, Donna,” Lord said, soothingly. “You love her. You don’t want to betray her. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” Carol said. She felt relieved that he understood. He was kind. She trusted him. She wanted him to fuck her.

“I want you to fuck me,” she said. “But I can’t fuck you because of Donna.”

“Of course,” he said. “Now, Carol, when did you know you were gay? Have you ever fucked a man?”

It was hard to answer because she was fantasizing about riding his dick while licking Jun’s cunt. About guiding his cock into Jun’s tight ass ring. About sucking on his heavy balls while Jun deep-throated him.

But she had to answer. “I was pretty young. I think ten or so. I’ve never been with a guy. I always knew. Told my parents when I was 15, even though they…well, they weren’t happy. But I knew I had to be myself, whatever they said.”

“Exactly. You are honest and forthright. You are true to yourself. And what’s the deepest truth about yourself Carol?”

She shook her head. Talking to him made her think about him fucking Jun which made her slick which made her want to masturbate. “I’m…honest and forthright?” she tried. “That’s the truth about myself.”

“No. Or, yes, that’s a truth. But the deepest truth. The deepest truth is what you saw when you watched me fucking Jun. When you knew the hottest thing in the world was to help me fuck her and help her fuck me. When you realized that you were there just for our pleasure. To get cunt pounded by cock. To get cock in cunt.”

He leaned over her. She almost stopped breathing she was listening so intently. She could hear the hum of the lights. She could hear him breathing. She could see him fucking Jun. The last seemed to grow in her head. The groans, the hard thrusts, Jun smiling at her as she came.

“The truth, Carol, is that you are a bisexual treat. For me and Jun. For any couple. Every couple. Your purpose is to increase pleasure. Like a fucktoy. You want to be used for other’s pleasure. For couple’s pleasure. A bisexual treat. A bisexual fucktoy. That’s who you are. Tell me.”

She was in the office. She was frigging Jun’s clit as he pounded her to push her over the edge. She was licking Jun’s juices off his cock to get him hard again so he could fuck more.

“I’m a bisexual treat. My purpose is to get you and Jun to fuck. Get couples to fuck. Love to be used as a fucktoy. Oh…”

“Now, don’t cum yet. I’ll tell you when. You can feel yourself building towards it though as you realize how important this is to you. It’s the core of you. And you have to be true to yourself, don’t you?”

“Yes!” she said. She was so close.

“And what does that mean about Donna? What about your relationship with Donna?”

Carol shook her head. She thought about Donna the first time she’d seen her, when Carol had been in a minor car accident. Donna had sewn up a small cut on her head. Carol remembered her skillful hands. She remembered Donna’s smile when Carol had asked for her number.

“I…my relationship with Donna isn’t…I need to make cocks hard. She doesn’t have a cock. Need to get cunts fucked. She doesn’t want to be fucked with a cock. I…” she felt tears in her eyes.

“Shh. It’s okay. It’s hard, I know, to find the real you after all these years. But it’s good too. It feels good. So good. Now, I’m going to let you cum. And when I do, you’re going to remember all these things you’ve learned about yourself. You won’t remember I’ve told you, but you’ll remember how it came upon you watching me fuck Jun so good. You’ll know your real self. You may try to resist it. You may try to put it off. But you’ll know. Whenever you see me or Jun you will be reminded; whenever you think of us fucking, and you think of us fucking all the time, you will know.

“What will you do about it? How will pure little independent Carol handle being a cheating little submissive slut? Will you hate yourself a little, Carol?”

“Yes,” Carol said. “I’ll hate myself. I hate myself. I hate that I’m a cheating, submissive slut. But it makes me so hot. I…George…Professor Lord…I want to…”

“I’m sure you do,” he said. “Cum harder than you have ever cum in your life now, Carol.”

She hated herself. She came.

End Part 3