The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Professor’s Experiments

Tags: md, fd, ff

Summary: Professor Lord is performing some sketchy experiments. First Jun then Carol are suspicious. But Lord convinces them to go along.

Part 1

“Hello, Jun,” said Professor Lord. “How are you feeling?”

Jun blinked. She was lying down. Professor Lord’s bushy, graying eyebrows flexed above his almost opaque spectacles. He loomed over her. Behind him she could vaguely see his office, with the usual academic clutter and rows of books.

“I’m…I feel okay?” she said. “What’s going on?” She thought about sitting up but then somehow didn’t. She wasn’t sure why. Her brain felt a little…sluggish. “Did I faint?” she said. “Sorry about that, I don’t remember…”

“It’s fine. Just fine,” the Professor said soothingly. Which was odd in itself. He generally spoke in cranky monosyllables. “Collate these findings, Ms. Park.” “Please leave the coffee there, Ms. Park.” He hardly ever even looked at her.

He was definitely looking now, though. His head turned. Those blank glasses seemed decidedly appraising. She felt an impulse to fold her arms over her chest. She didn’t do that either though, for some reason.

“Yes,” he said. “Yes. I was hasty to dismiss you. I think your demeanor put me off. But,” he smiled a thin, satisfied, rather disturbing smile, “maybe this is really all for the best.”

“Me fainting is for the best?” Jun said. She tried to make it sound like a joke. She wasn’t great at jokes, though. Also, it didn’t really seem funny.

The professor laughed anyway though, a short bark. His glasses glinted. “Sure,” he said. “You fainting. Let’s talk about that.” He pulled the chair closer. “Remember coming into my office now. What did you want to talk to me about?”

Jun tried to sit up again and then didn’t. She remembered coming into the office though.

“I, uh…there was a funding disparity. In the grants. I was—you asked me to fill out the grant application. I had to look into last year’s financials to do that. I did, but there was something wrong. The money wasn’t being used for the trials it was supposed to be. I kept digging and the problem went back years.” She stopped His glasses remained expressionless. “I thought you should know,” she finished, somewhat anticlimactically.

“Tell me the truth, Jun,” he said. “Were you trying to blackmail me?”

“What?!” Jun wanted to leap to her feet in surprise. But she just lay there, her voice weirdly level, considering how upset she was. “Blackmail you? No, I thought you’d want to know that someone was… I’m sure you weren’t…” she wound down as the truth slowly dawned on her, glinting off those glasses. “You were though, weren’t you?”

The professor leaned back. “Yes. You’re not stupid. Not at all, obviously. Just a little naïve. And I’m more than a little paranoid. And so…” he gestured vaguely.

“What did you do to me?” Jun asked. She felt like she should be a lot more panicked.

He went on as if he hadn’t heard her, as if her were leaning back in the chair and talking to himself. “I could just make you forget,” he said. “Maybe. But the problem is that you’d quite possibly find it again. Or notice something else was wrong. I’ve been careful, but obviously not careful enough to fool you.”

He smiled again, “Also, this has made me really notice what I’m working with here. I wasn’t quite ready for another human trial, but why not? It’ll be fun.” He paused. “For me, at least. Though I think you can enjoy it too, eventually.”

Jun tried to stand up. Then she tried to feel frightened. Nothing happened. “What are you doing to me?” she said.

“Nothing compared to what I’m going to do,” he said. She lay quite still while he stood up and left her side. She heard him rustling. When he came back he had a needle. She lay quiet while he injected it into her arm. Then everything went black.

* * *

“I think she’s waking up!” a woman’s voice said, and then giggled. Lynette, the Professor’s secretary, cleavage bosoming, blonde hair blonding, swam into focus. Jun was sitting up now. She seemed to be in a laboratory of some sort. The light was bright; Lynette was sitting in front of her. The professor joined her. Jun still didn’t seem able to stand up though.

“Hello, again, Jun.” The professor sounded positively cheery. “We’re going to get a baseline, and then we’re going to start in on changes. All right?”

Jun tried to disagree, but somehow didn’t. “What…what are you talking about?” she said, instead.

Lynette giggled, again. “We’re going to make you a lot more fun! You were always such a stuck up bitch. You never talked to me. Always with your nose in a book and all those boring baggy clothes. Fuck that.” She smiled vapidly. “I’m looking forward to getting to know you a lot better, though. Mm.”

“Hush, Lynette. You’re worrying her. Go wait in the other room, please. You can play with yourself if you want, but quietly. I don’t want her to hear you; it’s going to be a little delicate.”

“Oh, you’re no fun,” Lynette said, pouting. But she got up, swinging her hips in her tight blue skirt. She actually winked at Jun over her shoulder as she sashayed out.

“Sorry about that,” the professor said. “I probably went a big overboard there; she was my first. On the other hand,” he grinned, “overboard has its appeal, right?”

Jun tried to shake her head, but then didn’t. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said. Though she was a little worried that she did. “Though I’m a little worried that I do,” she found herself saying.

“I’m sure you do. You’re a bright girl, which was the whole trouble. But let’s find out how bright. What do you think of yourself Jun? What did you hope to get out of our lovely educational institution? Where do you see yourself? Tell me who you are. Be honest now.”

Jun didn’t really want to talk about herself, but then she was talking about herself. “I’m smart. I’m focused. I really want to succeed,” she said. “I’ve been planning for a career in the sciences as long as I can remember. My mom says I was dressing in a lab coat for Halloween when I was 6. They—my parents have a restaurant. They figured I’d just work there, like my brother. But I knew I could do more.”

She paused. “They’ve had to take out a mortgage on the business to send me here, even with aid and scholarship money. I’m going to make it back to them when I go to grad school. I’m excited about the work you’re doing.”

The professor nodded. “And what about your personal life, Jun? Do you have a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend? Are you dating? Are you fucking anyone?”

“I don’t want to tell you about that,” Jun said. “I’m not dating anyone. I don’t have time. I’m focusing on my studies now.” She paused. “I really don’t’ want to tell you this. I sometimes hook up when I’m very stressed and want to unwind. There’s a guy, Dan. I see him very occasionally. He knows it’s not going anywhere though.” She paused again. “Why am I telling you this?”

The professor was writing something on a tablet, not looking at her as he answered. “You’re telling me these things because I asked you. And also,” his glasses glinted, “because I’ve injected you with…well, various things. The money you identified as being misappropriated has been going to some very interesting experiments in brain chemistry. I’ve made great strides in accelerated learning. You’ve been made…receptive, Ms. Park. What do you think about that?”

Jun tried to get up but didn’t. “I…that sounds like amazing research. I don’t want to be receptive for you. I want to get out of here.”

“I’m sure you do. I’ve asked you to stay seated and docile though. And not to do anything you think might harm me or that I wouldn’t want you to do. Also, to tell me when you are resisting or trying to resist. It’s a good way to keep you from doing anything, well, untoward. Now, one more question before we start to try some real changes. Would you say you’re self-confident? That you know your own mind and have faith in yourself?”

Jun didn’t want to answer, really, but she found herself answering. “I think so. I’ve worked hard to get here. I know what I want out of my career and I’m working towards that. I’m focused and reliable.” She looked into the glasses. “If I’m being honest I guess I’d say I’m a little worried about marriage. My mom nags me about dating more seriously and finding a Korean guy. That gets to me sometimes. But I figure there will be time for that. And I’m focused on my studies.”

“That’s very good, Jun. Now, listen to me carefully.” He leaned over her. “I appreciate you telling me about yourself. But you know, deep down, more surely than you’ve ever known anything, that you don’t know yourself as well as I do. You are just a student, after all. I am a psychology professor with great experience. It only makes sense that I understand you much better than you understand yourself. You agree.”

Jun opened her mouth to respond and tell him that it didn’t make sense. He did not know her. He’d barely looked at her before today.

“You’re trying to confuse me,” she said. “You’re a psychology professor with great experience and understand me much better than I understand myself.”

“That’s right, Jun. And since I am so wise and you are very young and inexperienced, you know that everything I tell you about yourself is correct, even if you think differently. Especially if you think differently. Tell me you understand.”

Jun tried to keep from answering. She did not want to believe he knew her better than she knew herself. But when she thought differently from him that meant he was more correct and she was more wrong. His glasses seemed to grow larger. She was falling into them. They were inside her. They saw everything. They watched her as she heard herself say, “I understand.”

“Good. Agreeing with me is good. It feels good.” He smiled. “Agree with me.”

“It feels good,” Jun said. She smiled.

“Good. Now, this next part is going to be difficult. But trust me and believe me and we will get through it together. All right?”

“Yes,” Jun said. It felt good.

“Now, I know you have told me that you are a self-confident, intelligent young woman who has her career and her social life under control, Jun. But that’s all a lie. Everything you told me is just a false front you have told yourself to protect yourself from the truth.”

He leaned over her, so his face, and those glasses, were gloating inches from her. She could see herself reflected in them, except she couldn’t. They were blank.

“You tell yourself you are a focused overachiever. But in fact that is just a defense mechanism. Deep down, you are insecure. You know you are not as smart as you tell yourself and everyone else that you are. You know you are not smart at all. You know that science confuses you. Math confuses you. You barely understand numbers. You have trouble with simple addition, Jun.”

Jun shook her head, desperately, trying to get out from under those glasses. “No,” she said. “I’m smart. I’m good at math.”

“You know that’s not true. You are a stupid girl. You don’t understand science. You’ve been fooling everyone. You’ve been fooling yourself. Say it.”

“I…” Jun blinked. Professor Lord wiped a tear from her cheek. His touch was surprisingly gentle.

“Admit it, Jun. You will feel so much better when you admit it. It will be a huge burden lifted. Admit that you are an insecure airhead who is lying to yourself.”

Jun closed her eyes. The glasses were still there. “I’m…not…” she said.

“The more you disagree with me the more you know I’m right,” he said, inexorably.

She knew he was wrong which meant he was right. He had injected her with something with brain chemistry? The concepts slid away from her.

“I’m…I’m an insecure airhead,” she said. It felt great. She blinked away her tears. She felt like giggling. She did giggle, a little. “I’ve been lying to myself. It feels good to admit.”

He patted her cheek. His approval felt good. She was still crying a little, she knew, but she tried to smile, to show that she wasn’t upset at him.

“Very good, Jun. Could you explain to me why you thought there was a mistake in the grant financials, now? Why did you think that you were right and everyone else was wrong?”

Jun could remember very clearly thinking that she was right and everyone else was wrong. But she couldn’t remember why. She was an airhead. She couldn’t have found an error. She didn’t understand numbers. She had thought she understood numbers? She shook her head. She couldn’t answer the question. She felt panicked. The professor would hate her. He wouldn’t keep telling her things. She could feel her heart racing.

Then his voice was back, soothing. “It’s okay, Jun. You were just being a stupid bitch. You wanted to impress me with your brains. But you know that that’s impossible now, don’t you? You can’t impress anyone with your brains.”

She took a deep breath. Everything seemed clearer. “Yes,” she said. “I’m just a stupid bitch. I wanted to impress you with my brains. But I don’t have brains to impress anyone.” Admitting that felt good. She sighed, and giggled quietly.

“Yes,” the professor said. “Very good, dear. You are a stupid bitch who can’t impress anyone with her brains. But,” he rolled the word over his tongue. “But. You are insecure. You want to impress people. You need to impress people. You still want to succeed. You want good grades. How are you going to achieve your goals when you are a brainless airhead, Jun?”

She felt panicked again. She needed to succeed with her brains but she had no brains. She needed to make her parents proud but she couldn’t. She couldn’t answer Professor Lord’s question and she needed to answer his question to impress him but she couldn’t because she was a brainless airhead.

“I don’t know,” she said, miserably. “I don’t know. Please…can you help me?”

“Yes, I can help you Jun. Relax. I will help you. You are desperate and needy, but I’m going to answer all your questions, okay? You may not like the answers at first, but you will realize they are the only solution for a brainless little airhead bitch like yourself, okay? Tell me you are scared but you need me to help you.”

“I’m scared,” Jun whispered. “I need you…need your help.”

“And I’ll help. Now Jun, what do you think of Lynette?”

Jun’s forehead creased. “I don’t, Professor, why are we talking about Lynette?” she asked.

“Jun, I know you don’t understand much, which is why you need to just answer all my questions without thinking for yourself, okay? Tell me what you think about Lynette.”

“I don’t think about her much? She seems kind of ditzy and she dresses kind of…she shows a lot of skin. She flits with guys a lot.”

“Yes. Be very honest, Jun. An airhead like you has no filter. You say all the things you think. What do you think she is, Jun?”

Jun didn’t want to be mean, but she didn’t have much of a filter because she was an airheaded little bitch. “She’s kind of a slut.”

“And what do you think of sluts, Jun?”

“It’s…they are slutty. They’re using the way they look to get what they want, not who they are. It’s…” she searched for the word. Degr—something? “It’s…icky,” she concluded.

“Icky. Yes. It may be icky. You may not like it. But think, Jun. Lynette doesn’t need brains. She has her tits. She impresses people with her tits. She’s impressed me a lot. Over and over. In fact, I like her a lot more than I like you.”

“You…you like her more than me?” she said. She could hear the hopelessness in her own voice, the neediness. She couldn’t help it.

“Yes, Jun. She knows how to give men what they want. And women too, I dare say. Whereas you—you’re just a brainless airhead. What do you have to offer anyone?”

Jun was going to say, “nothing.” She opened her mouth to say, “nothing.” But somehow instead she said, “I have tits too.”

“Professor Lord laughed, genuinely. “Even as an airhead, you’re pretty smart, Jun. That’s right. You have tits. And” he patted her crotch, once, lightly, “other things. You’re not as attractive as Lynette. But maybe you can impress men, and women, and your professors, by being even sluttier. You know you can’t get good grades through your brains. You know you can’t make anyone like you by impressing them with who you are, since you’re such an airhead. But you can be a shameless slut for their approval, Jun. What do you think about that?”

Jun shook her head. Her voice wavered. “I don’t…I don’t want to be a shameless…that’s not…”

“Jun. If you disagree with me, it only means I am more right. I am wiser than you, you stupid bitch. You want to be a slut. Say it.”

Jun knew she was a stupid bitch. But she didn’t like Lynette. She didn’t want to be Lynette. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I’m sorry. I can’t say it.” She was really crying now. She had disappointed the professor. He would never like her as much as Lynette.

“Ah, some resistance there,” the professor muttered. “Don’t worry, Jun. I can see you’re trying. Let’s go at this this another way, maybe. Jun, can you remember the last time you were fucked? By, what’s his name. Don?”

“Dan,” Jun said. She was relieved they were not longer talking about her being a slut, but she didn’t really want to talk about having sex either. “I don’t want to talk about having sex either,” she said.

“That’s okay, Jun. We’ll fix that in a minute. Now, Dan. How did he fuck you? Did you like it? Did you cum hard? Remember I’m smarter than you and you need to impress me. Be honest now.”

Jun didn’t want to answer but she remembered that when she disagreed with the Professor he was right and it was all the more reason to do what he said. “Yes. I, uh, we fucked missionary position. And a little doggystyle. From behind. It was nice. I came I think twice.”

“That’s good, Jun. And why did you fuck him? Were you horny?”

“Yes. I was…I was feeling horny. I wanted to fuck. I sometimes have sex with Dan when I want to fuck.”

“Great. Now, remember that feeling of being horny, Jun. Remember your nipples getting hard. Remember your cunt getting nice and slick. Remember him pounding you from behind. Think about that feeling. Feel that same feeling. Do you feel that now?”

Jun’s breathing had sped up. She felt her nipples tighten under her plain shirt. She squirmed a little. “Yes,” she said.

“Tell me how you feel, now, Jun.”

“I’m…I’m really horny. I want to fuck.”

“That’s good, Jun. Now, how often do you feel like this?”

Jun furrowed her brow. It was hard to think because she was an airhead and also the need to fuck was distracting. She wanted to touch herself, but she didn’t want to touch herself in front of the professor, whose approval she needed. Her hips moved seemingly of their own volition.

“I guess…I get horny a few times a week? Like this,” she breathed.

“No, Jun. That’s where you’re wrong. You’re such an airhead you’ve forgotten just how horny you are. You’re horny all the time. You want to fuck all the time. Really horny. This right now, creaming in your pants, desperate to touch yourself—this is the absolute minimum horny you ever are, Jun. Usually you’re a lot more eager to fuck than this. Okay? Tell me you understand.”

“Oh. I…understand. I’m always really horny. Always want to…mmm!” The professor had flicked her hard left nipple. The shock went right into her gushing cunt.

“Very good. So a horny little bitch like you—what’s another name for girls like that?”

“I’m…I’m a slut,” Jun said. The truth of it flooded her, like her juices were flooding her panties. “I love to fuck. I need to fuck. I can…I can impress people and get fucked and help my grades. All at once. I can fuck.” She couldn’t help it; her hand slipped down. She could feel her heat through the crotch of her pants. “Like Lynette,” she said.

“There you go,” the professor said. “That’s very good. And now what do you think of Lynette?”

“She’s…she’s a slut? I think she’s dumb and ridiculous and sad? And I am like her but not as attractive. I’m…you’ve…what are you doing to me? This is…no. I’m not. I have a life. I am going to grad school. I don’t want to be Lynette…ooooh.”

While she was talking, the professor had gently pulled down her pants. His thumb had found her clit through her plain cotton panties. She was incredibly wet and turned on; her swollen clittie felt like it was about to burst. When the professors hand slid inside her panties and up her slit, she spasmed, all the way from down there to her airhead brain. She couldn’t talk. She felt herself drooling.

“Yes. I know it’s difficult for you. Of course you’re insecure. Of course you feel an emptiness inside you. But you need to let your cunt guide you.”

His fingers pistoned in her. She gasped. “You can despise Lynette. But you know she’s better than you. You know you have to learn from her. Take notes on clothes. Take notes on attitude. Let her teach you how to suck cock.” His fingers were at her mouth. She opened helplessly, and sucked. She could taste herself. “Let her teach you how to lick cunt. You are an insatiable airheaded nothing. You dream of being a whore.”

He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and wiped them on her tits. She whimpered. “Tell me,” he said.

She swallowed. She wanted to suck his fingers again. She wanted him to fuck her hard from behind like a dog. She wanted to be better than this but she knew she wasn’t better than this. She had been better? Had she? No; it was just a delusion, something she’d told herself to make it seem like she was smart. But she wasn’t smart.

“I’m not smart,” she said.

The professor smiled. “No. You’re a dumb cunt now. Get up and I’ll fuck you like you need, Jun.”

She tried to get up and got up. She turned around.

When he was done he had her lick Lynette. She had never really been into girls. Had she? It was hard to remember through the haze of lust that floated where her brain used to be. She knew Lynette was better than her. She knew she had to learn from Lynette. She knew she came when Lynette finger-fucked her.

“She is hot,” Lynette said, playing with herself while Jun gave the professor another long, slow blowjob. “Trim and with a tight little pussy. But I think she’d be hotter with huge tits, don’t you?”

The professor smiled. “Why not? The compound hasn’t quite worn off, yet, I think. And anyway, the new Jun is very agreeable. I bet we can convince her. Jun? Honey?” he coaxed mouth off his cock. She stayed on her knees, looking up at him.

“I didn’t finish you,” she said. “I can make you cum again.”

“I’m sure you can. And you will,” he said. “But you’re still not the slut Lynette is. It would help a lot if you got huge tits though. 38DD. You need giant tits to let everyone know you’ll fuck them. Otherwise what good are you?”

“I’m not…I’m not any good,” said Jun. “Not without fucking.” There was a tear in her eye.

“Don’t cry,” Lynette said, licking her cheek. “We’ll get you giant tits. We’ll get you some new clothes. You’ll be good to lots of people soon.”

“If you say so,” Jun said, submissively. She reached for the professor’s cock again.

End Part 1