The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Professor of Submission

Part 1/??: His office

A special thank you to my first fan out there who gave me the idea in part for this story. I hope I did it justice. :—)

Disclaimer: This story contains masturbation, male dominance, mind control and will eventually grow to contain varying forms of punishment, bondage, ect. It will predominantly be male/female but some female/female maybe included at some point. If you are under 18 or are offended by this type of story don’t read it. It is a fantasy world, nothing more and nothing less.

Any feedback good and bad is always appreciated just drop me a line at . It is always useful to hear what people liked and didn’t like about it.

I sat quietly at the front of the class staring at the board and listening to the prof. go on. My mind was wandering everywhere except for the lecture I was supposed to be focusing on. I hadn’t really slept in the last few days, and with the end of the semester fast approaching I was trying to deal with the stress of final assignments and approaching finals.

I glanced at the clock, only ten minutes left until I was free to go back to my own apartment and try to deal with the chore of studying and writing an essay. I changed my view from the clock to my professor. He was young and very handsome for a prof. His class was 90% female and most were there to try and attract his attention. I had often thought about what it would be like to be pulled into his arms. He was quite tall and very well built. He fit the image of my perfect guy almost exactly, he was only missing the accent. The only problem was that he was my professor and even if he wasn’t I didn’t have a chance. Of all the girls after him I would be the last he would choose.

I was the shy, geeky, 22 year old woman who sat at the front of all her classes. I wore glasses and was slightly overweight. With my long brown hair and hazel eyes I was the embodiment of average. I had only ever had one boyfriend and he had just dumped me for a prettier and seemingly better woman.

“Megan,” I looked up at the sound of my name. I was greeted by the concerned look of Dr. K, “are you okay?”

“Yah I’m fine, just dealing with a lot of personal problems right now.” I tried to smile but I just didn’t have it in me at the moment.

“Why don’t you walk me to my office and we can talk. I worry when my top students start to drift off, it’s usually a sign of something more serious. I’m done with teaching for today and so I can listen as long as you need me to, maybe I can even help solve some of those problems.” He flashed me an amazing smile that made me melt.

“Thank you, but I’m really fine.” I slung my backpack over my shoulder and stood up.

“Well Megan, my office is always open if you ever do want to talk.” With that we both walked out of the classroom and went our separate directions. It didn’t take me long to make the short walk to my apartment, all the while my mind thinking of the conversation that had just happened. I had wanted him to ask me what was wrong and make it all better and yet I still couldn’t let him in and share with him. I felt bad knowing that he obviously was concerned.

I sat down to write at my computer turning it on and pulling out my notes. I was going to start writing an essay that was actually due in my next class with Dr. K. I just hoped I could concentrate.

Several Hours Later

“Dammit, Megan, concentrate. This essay is due in two days and you have nothing written. This isn’t like you.” I tried to talk myself into typing it. I had sat at the computer for the last several hours doing everything but it. It was so hard to concentrate. I kept thinking back to class and wondering if maybe it would help to talk to Dr. K. At the very least maybe I could get an extension on the paper.

I logged onto the net and quickly sent Dr. K a message. It read as follows:

Dr. K,

It’s Megan from your History of War class. I was just wondering if the offer to listen to me is still open and also if maybe I could get an extension on the paper.

Megan.

I got up from my computer and went to my fridge to try and find something to eat. My appetite was also something else I had lost in the last few days. I made myself eat at least a little though so that I could keep at least some of my energy. Nothing appealed to me so I shut the fridge and went back to my computer and saw that I had email. I clicked on the button and was surprised to see a response from Dr. K already.

Megan,

Of course the offer to talk is still open. Do you have a class tomorrow morning. I’ll be in the office anytime after 9am if you want to stop by. We can discuss the extension as well but I don’t think it will be a problem.

Joe K.

I then sent him one back saying that I would stop by the next morning around 9am. It was strange to think I was going to tell my professor my problems. It seemed a little weird but I knew that profs are humans to and do notice when things are amiss.

The Next Morning

I walked through the History department a little before 9am, hoping that I wasn’t to early to catch Dr. K in. I got to his door and found it open. I knocked quietly as he was facing his computer screen. He turned and smiled at me. “Come on in Megan. You might as well shut the door, that way no one should disturb us.”

I shut the door and sat down in the only other chair in the room. Immediately I looked at the floor suddenly feeling very shy.

“So Megan, what’s been going on? It’s not like you not to have assignments done and ready so it must be something big.” He moved around so he was sitting on the top of his desk close to me.

I knew that I had to tell him if I hoped for the extension that I needed so I took a deep breath and the whole story poured out. I told him all about how my boyfriend had dumped me for another girl and how awful I felt. By the end of the story I was crying.

Dr. K handed me a kleenex. “I’m sorry to hear about that Megan. And of course you can have the extension. But keep in mind there is only another 2 weeks left of class and I do need it in before the final.” He knelt down on one knee before me and looked up at my reddened face. “It will be okay Megan. I know it seems like the end of the world right now but soon someone else will grab you up and you will find the happiness that you deserve.”

We talked for an hour and I shared with him how I hadn’t been sleeping or eating. I told him all sorts of things about my ex-boyfriend and I that I didn’t think I could share. Mostly about how much I missed him. Dr. K listened patiently and constantly gave me reassurances. Finally I started to calm down. I felt completely at ease. Dr. K was easy going and very easy to talk to. I felt better having told someone the whole story.

“Megan, you need sleep. Come and sit in my chair it’s more comfortable.” I got up and moved around the desk, sinking into a nice leather chair. “Close your eyes and I’ll teach you a trick that will help you sleep from now on.”

I shut my eyes and listened to the noises of the university coming through his door and then Dr. K’s voice. “Megan I want you to start by relaxing your toes. Let all the tension drift out of them. Just listen to my voice and relax. Let the relaxing feeling in your toes slowly crawl up your legs. Feel your calves relax and then your thighs. Your legs have no energy left in them. Let that feeling drift up over your tummy and chest. Now down your left arm and right. Finally let your neck relax and your head to fall.

I felt myself drifting farther and farther away with every word Dr. K spoke. My whole body felt at peace and relaxed. It felt so good.

“Megan I want you to let yourself fall into sleep but I want you to still hear my voice. That’s it, deeper now. Relax your whole body. Can you still hear me?”

“Yes”

“Good girl that’s what I like to hear. Megan in two weeks after you write the final for my class I want you to come to my office. At that point you will no longer be a student of mine and you and I can have some fun. I have seen you look at me and I know what you are thinking. I want you to fantasize about me being in control of you, telling you what to do and making you feel so wonderful, desirable and sexy. If these fantasies appeal to you , then you shall return to my office to fulfill them. " Dr. K smiled to himself as he looked at my helpless form. He could do anything he wanted to me right then but that wasn’t his style, he chose to wait until I came to him. “Megan when you wake up you are only going to remember this as a relaxation method to get you to sleep. You will remember nothing else. You will still fantasize about me and in two weeks time after you final if it’s what you want you will come to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Wonderful. I’m going to count to five. When I get to five you will wake up.” 1....2....3....4....5.

My eyes snapped open and I looked around at first not realizing where I was. I looked at Dr. K for a moment and smiled. “Thank you that really works, I feel so much better now. I’ll even try it tonight to try and get me to sleep.”

“Great, I’m glad I could help Megan. Feel free to stop by anytime you need to talk.

The rest of the day passed slowly. My mind kept wandering to thoughts of Dr. K and I found myself incredibly horny all day. Finally my classes were over and I escaped to the sanctity of my apartment. The minute I got in I locked the door again and went to my bedroom, dropping my backpack on the door I fell onto my bed.

I shut my eyes and began to picture Joe standing over me. You have been a very bad student, Megan. You should be doing your essay not laying in bed with that wet pussy waiting for some attention. As I let the fantasy play in my head I ran my fingers down over my breasts playing with my hard nipples. Squeezing them and rolling them between my fingers and thumb. I felt the shivers of anticipation go right to my overheated pussy. The juices were soaking my panties and my jeans. I quickly unzipped the jeans and pulled them off. I ran my fingers gently over my panty clad box, pressing just a little above my clit. Finally I pulled my panties off, lifting my hips and sliding them down without getting off the bed. I then let my fingers of one hand slid into my slit playing in the moisture that had gathered. I let my other hand wander back to my breasts. Images of my prof telling me what to do floated through my head taunting me as I slowly circled my clit and then slid two fingers into my hole. It didn’t take long for me to cum hard. I removed my fingers and brought them up to smell my arousal. I lay on the bed and just let the aftershocks drift through my body, feeling content for the first time.

The next couple of weeks passed rather slow. I was kept very busy with school and was looking forward to my last final which was to be my History of War final. As the day of the final grew closer I found myself growing more and more anxious to get it over with. I was so glad the minute it was all done and I handed the paper in. Dr. K looked up and smiled at me. It was a smile that made my pussy wet and my heart pound.

I quickly left the class blushing but then found myself wandering down to the history department. I needed to talk to Dr. K. I wanted to say thank you for the extension and for the concern he showed. There was also something else but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I waited patiently for him to return from the test. I was one of the first to be done so I had awhile to wait. As I waited again I found myself drifting to a usual fantasy by this point. It was of me and Dr. K. He was always in control and usually punishing me for not doing my best work. Finally, Joe walked around the corner and came towards his office. I stood to meet him.

“Well hello Megan. I figured you would be out celebrating your final test by now like everyone else.”

“Actually Dr. K I just wanted to stop by and thank you. Not many profs will take the time to listen to their students or even notice that their students aren’t the happiest people on earth. It’s nice to see one with compassion.”

“It’s no problem Megan. You are a special person.” He opened his office and I stepped in without being asked and sat down on the same chair I had started in two weeks before. I watched as he shut the door not noticing that he also locked the door. “Megan, why are you really here right now?”

I looked at him confused. “Just to say thank you Dr. K.”

He smiled at me knowingly. “Really. Are you sure that’s it? Or are you just trying to get me to notice you, a single woman and all?’

I blushed, it seemed as though he could read my mind. I looked to the ground to try and keep him from seeing me blushing.

Joe dropped to his knee before me and tilted my head up. “It’s ok Megan, I like you to. I have been waiting for this class to be over so I could tell you how wonderful I think you are.” He placed his hands on my knees and looked up at me with his bright blue eyes. “Megan do you remember when I taught you that relaxation technique to put you to sleep?”

I nodded shyly, not being able to take my eyes off his hands. They were so large and I couldn’t help but wonder what they would feel like on my breasts. I squirmed a little in my seat unable to help myself.

“Well teaching you that relaxation technique I hypnotized you. I told you to come back to me today if you felt you wanted what I had to offer. I know that you have been fantasizing about me and I know that you are wet right now.”

I looked away from his gaze and blushed deeper. He reached up and turned my face to look at his again. “It’s ok Megan. I’m not your teacher anymore. It’s not wrong to feel things and to fantasize about them. Would you like to be my girlfriend, Megan?”

My heart began to race and I couldn’t believe what was happening. “Yes very much Dr. K.”

“First you can start calling me Joe at least for now.” I nodded and looked at him. He leaned in towards me I shut my eyes as his lips touched mine. I felt his tongue slid from between his lips to part mine. His tongue slid into my mouth and over my tongue as one of the hands on my knee moved up my thigh to my very center. I sighed against his mouth and collapsed against his body. He broke the kiss and moved away his hand leaving me wanting more.

“Megan if you agree to be my girlfriend you will also be agreeing to my control. Can you surrender yourself completely to me?”

“I don’t know but the idea does appeal to me. I have been thinking about it for the last two weeks.”

“It is up to you Megan. Either consent now or I will go and find another woman to thrill me.”

I thought about it for a minute. I wanted to do this deep down, I knew it. I was scared but the pull of the offer was strong. “Yes Joe, I will surrender to you completely.”

“Good answer. From now on you will call me Master or Sir. Stand up.”

“Yes Sir.” I stood up and waited for whatever would come next.

“Take off all your clothes. I want to see your beautiful body uninhibited by such unrevealing clothes.”

I shut my eyes and paused. I didn’t know if I could do this, especially here in the history department. My heart pounded.

“Megan what are you waiting for. When I tell you to do something I want you to do it right away.”

“Sorry Master.” I lifted my t-shirt over my head, revealing my plain white bra to Joe. The blush on my face had moved down to cover my breasts. I glanced up to see Joe’s reaction. I saw a smile cross his face and a bulge growing in his jeans. I felt beautiful and sexy again. I then slowly dropped my jeans to the floor, sliding off my shoes and then the jeans. I bent over to take my socks off and heard Joe move behind me. I blushed even deeper, shame filling me, as my cunt began to throb with the tension. I stood up again and unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the floor with the rest of my clothes. The only thing left on me was my panties which I quickly slid off hoping that once Joe had seen me naked he would just let me get dressed again.

“Hand me your panties, Megan.”

I picked them up off the floor embarrassed by how wet they were. He held them up to his nose and sniffed. “Mmmm, nothing like an aroused woman.” He sat down in his chair, he just looked at me as I stood there. “Megan did you and your ex ever do kinky things?”

“Not really, Master.”

“Explain please.”

“Well nothing really weird. Mostly it was just normal stuff. I guess the most we deviated was when we would sometimes do it doggy style.” I instantly blushed again and looked to the floor.

“Did you like that, Megan?”

“Yes Sir.”

“How much did you like it Megan?”

“A lot.”

“Did you ever give your boyfriend a blow job?”

“Yes Master.”

“Did you let him cum in your mouth?”

“No, I was never brave enough for that. It scared me a little.”

Joe smiled at me. Well you are going to get over that fear right now. Come kneel before me and take my cock out of my pants.”

I knelt down in between his spread legs and unzipped his jeans. Joe lifted up his hips so I could slid his pants and boxers down. I was greeted with the sight of a very hard circumcised penis. It was bigger then my ex’s had been and was already leaking.

“Go on sweetie, kiss it, lick it and suck it.”

I leaned slowly in and gently placed my first kiss on it. The whole situation had me so turned on that I didn’t need any encouragement to take it into my mouth. I began to lick and suck on him, slowly sliding him in and out. Briefly thinking about where I was and the fact that I was giving a professor a blow job in his office when someone could walk in on me. I let my warm tongue run over the tip and around the head. I let one of my hands slowly rub his inner thigh and the other played with his balls and shaft. Soon my hand and mouth were working in unison to please my new master. His breath was ragged and I knew he was close. All of a sudden I felt the first shot in my mouth. Startled at first I stopped moving. Joe grabbed my head and continued to fuck my mouth until he had unloaded his whole load into my mouth.

“Good girl. Now lick me all nice and clean.” I did as I was told, sucking off all the remaining droplets of cum, finally pulling his pants and boxers back up. “For doing such a good job my little pet you may get dressed but as part of your punishment for delaying in undressing you will leave your panties and bra with me.” I handed him the requested clothing and put the rest on.

Once dressed I waited to see what else was to be said. Joe just smiled at me asking me to write my phone number and address on a piece of paper. “Megan you had better hurry home. I’m going to be paying you a visit in a few hours. Be ready to experience stuff you have never experienced before.”

I blushed deeply. “Yes Master.” I smiled at him shyly.

“You may go. I’ll see you soon.”

- To Be Continued-