The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Professional Ethics

Doctor Anna Lee studied her new client as he entered her office. Another middle-aged white man, with prematurely greying brown hair. He seemed edgy even by comparison with most of the people who came to her for help.

“Mr Gould, isn’t it?” she greeted him. “Please take a seat.”

As he sat down on the other side of her desk, he glanced back at the door. “Hang on, did the sign on your door say ‘Hypnotherapist’?”

Of course it did. What else was the sign on a hypnotherapist’s office door going to say?

“That’s right. Now, Mr…”

“No, no, no,” he interrupted. “That’s not right. I mean, I guess it’s correct, but I need a stress therapist, not a hypnotherapist.”

“I’m both,” she told him. “A hypnotherapist specialising in reducing stress.”

She regarded him warily. He obviously had some issue with her, but the objection he was raising was so implausible, it had to be a cover for something he didn’t want to admit. “What’s your real problem? Is it that I’m a woman? Or not white?”

He looked appalled at the implication. “No, I promise you. I’d be reacting just the same if you were Paul McKenna.” After a moment’s reflection, he added, “Except that if you had been Paul McKenna, I’d probably have recognised the name and cancelled before I got this far.”

Doctor Lee frowned. He appeared sincere, but this was still very strange.

“I’m sorry,” Mr Gould said. “I asked my secretary to book me a session with a stress therapist, and since I knew I wasn’t looking for a hypnotherapist, it never occurred to me that I should make it clear to her that hypnotherapy wasn’t an option.”

Maybe he was telling the truth after all, reflected Doctor Lee. But if his objections were rooted in the usual irrational fears about hypnosis, she ought to at least try and disabuse him of them.

“Mr Gould, I can assure you that there’s nothing to be afraid of,” she told him. “I know that films and television can give a very misleading impression of hypnosis, but the truth is that it is a perfectly safe and very effective method of treating many conditions, including stress.”

He gave a rueful smile. “There’s no need to explain that to me, Doctor Lee. The problem is nothing to do with fear or misunderstanding: it’s an ethical matter.”

The furrow in her brow deepened. “What do you mean?”

He swallowed nervously. “Confidentiality still applies even if you don’t give me any treatment, right?”

She nodded. “I won’t mention anything you tell me in here to anyone outside this office. Unless you give me reason to believe that keeping quiet about it is likely to result in harm to you or anybody else.”

“That won’t be an issue.” Leaning forwards, he quietly confessed, “The reason hypnotherapy is not an option is that I’m a submissive hypnofetishist.”

* * *

Don Gould squirmed in the seat. Even just mentioning the issue had aroused him slightly.

Doctor Lee appeared to be regarding him with curiosity.

“That is,” he went on, “I have… sexual fantasies about being hypnotised.”

“Yes, Mr Gould, I do understand the term.”

“Of course you do. Sorry. But that means it wouldn’t be right for me to try and let you hypnotise me, because that might, you know…”

She nodded, and smiled at him. “Yes, I quite understand. Thank you for being honest enough to explain the situation. I agree that, under the circumstances, it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to take you on as a client. I’ll have a word with my secretary about arranging a referral to someone who provides a stress counselling service that won’t produce any… inappropriate side effects.”

“And thank you for being so understanding.” Holding his jacket shut to try and conceal his gradually subsiding erection, Don stood and said, “Goodbye.”

* * *

Returning to his office, Don got back to work. Towards five o’clock he started to wind things up for the day, which was unusual for him: while he did officially finish at five, he usually stayed on for a couple of hours longer to try and keep on top of things. Then again, because he’d had to pull out of the session with Doctor Lee, he hadn’t taken as much time off earlier in the day as he’d scheduled, so he guessed it was all going to balance out somehow.

As he stepped out onto the street, he felt slightly at a loss. He wasn’t used to having so much evening ahead of him. He didn’t feel like going home to microwave something from frozen and then veg out in front of the TV just yet.

Maybe go for a stroll to wherever his feet took him? He wondered if the very act of going to see a therapist had in some way incentivised him to start making changes to his lifestyle. Cutting back on overwork, taking walks—weren’t they the sort of thing he’d have been advised to do anyway?

He ambled along the road, watching the traffic passing by in both directions. There seemed to be a lot of grey cars on the roads these days. Did that indicate something about social psychology? He didn’t normally reflect upon such things.

A car drew up beside him. Grey, of course. The driver window slid down, and Don was surprised to see Doctor Lee in the car. People did say it was a small world…

“Hop in,” she told him, and without a second thought Don opened the rear door, climbed inside, and put on a seatbelt.

The car pulled away. It started to dawn on Don that something a little odd was going on here.

“Er, Doctor Lee…”

Without taking her eye off the road, she said, “Remember.”

His mind flashed back to the meeting in her office, but this recollection didn’t play out the way he thought things had happened just a few hours before…

* * *

“I’m a submissive hypnofetishist,” Don admitted.

“I see.” Doctor Lee tilted her head to the right and looked him up and down, making him feel even more uncomfortable.

“So obviously it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to have you hypnotise me, knowing that that could have…” he searched in his mind for a suitably discreet term, “stimulating consequences.”

She nodded slowly. “Do you have any experience of, what do they call it, ‘erotic hypnosis’?”

“I’ve… listened to recordings of scripts. Never dared to have a proper one-on-one session with a professional hypnodomme.”

She peered over her glasses at him, her hazel eyes holding his gaze. Snapping her fingers, she commanded him, “Sleep!”

Don’s jaw dropped, his eyes closed, his cock hardened, and he slumped back in the chair.

“Hmm. Very responsive. You would make an excellent hypnotic subject,” said Doctor Lee. “I agree that it would be unethical for me to take you on as a client. However, I must admit to some curiosity about fetishists such as yourself. Would you be interested in meeting with me in a non-professional context to explore this side of your nature more fully?”

Even in trance, Don still retained a little awareness of his situation, and was able to give this offer some consideration. Doctor Lee was an attractive Chinese woman, with long, straight black hair. More than that, she already knew his secret, was clearly able to hypnotise him, and was interested in taking this further, but still seemed willing to give him some choice in the matter. Lots of encouraging signals, no major warning signs. “Yes,” he mumbled.

“Very good. When do you finish, no, when are you supposed to finish work?”

“Five o’clock.”

“And you usually stay late to get more done?”

“Yes.”

“Not any more. From now on you will finish work on time, and… where do you work?”

He named the office.

“I know it. After you leave your office, walk south. Keep an eye out for my car, a grey Honda. When I pull up and offer you a lift, get in. Now, I want you to keep all these instructions in your subconscious and act on them at the appropriate time, but when I snap my fingers again, you will forget everything that has happened since you told me about your fetish. Got it?”

“Yes.”

“Now, lean forward like you were when you told me.”

He did as directed.

“Good.” She snapped her fingers a second time.

* * *

It took Don a little while to process the rediscovered memories. Rather than being alarmed or angry, he found that he was getting turned on again. Somewhat redundantly, he said, “You hypnotised me.”

Doctor Lee nodded. “And without asking permission first. Very naughty of me. But you can’t hypnotise someone against their will, right? So can going into trance be taken as indicative of consent? It’s an interesting question. I may try anonymously publishing a paper on it.”

“So what’s your plan?”

“I’m taking you home. Not far to go now. Then I’ll hypnotise you again, fractionate you into a state of heightened suggestibility, and introduce you to some of my turn-ons. How does that sound to you?”

The bulge in his trousers was becoming distinctly uncomfortable. “Hot!” he admitted.

“While we are… experimenting, you should address me as ‘Mistress Anna’. Clear?”

“Yes, Mistress Anna.”

“Good boy. By the way, I forgot to check your file. What’s your first name?”

“Donald, but most people call me Don.”

“Don… No, that won’t do. Sounds too much like ‘Dom’, as in ‘dominant’, and you are going to be very submissive for your Mistress Anna, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress Anna,” he croaked. If he wasn’t careful, he risked blowing his load even before the end of the journey.

“Let me think…” she went on, either oblivious to his struggles or privately enjoying them. “Your surname is Gould. How about I call you ‘golden boy’?”

“If you like, Mistress Anna.” That wasn’t too belittling or degrading. It shouldn’t do much, if anything, to accelerate the orgasm he was trying to hold back.

“I do, golden boy.”

Doctor Lee said nothing more until the car pulled into her drive, and for the remaining time Don was able to keep his climax at bay by concentrating on the statements that he was going to have to produce for his supervisor by the end of the week.

“Here we are, golden boy. Follow me.”

She exited the car and made for the front door. Don did likewise, attempting to pay more attention to her well-tended garden than the way her skirt accentuated her shapely backside.

Once they were indoors, he dared to speak up. “Mistress Anna…”

“Yes, golden boy?”

“I don’t want to… release if you don’t want me to, but I’ve never been much good at edging, and I don’t know how much longer I can hold it in.”

She looked down at the tent-like protrusion of his hard-on and smiled. “Follow me to the bathroom.”

Not fixating on her bottom was even more difficult as she led the way upstairs.

“Strip off and stand in the bathtub, golden boy,” she instructed Don when they got to the bathroom. He obeyed.

Doctor Lee took out her mobile phone and switched it to video camera mode. She focused it on his erection, after a moment changing the orientation from portrait to landscape.

“Golden boy, do you know the difference between HFO and premature ejaculation?”

He blinked in confusion. “I…”

“Permission. Cum for Mistress Anna.”

His cock spurted jism across the tub.

“Impressive. Especially as I haven’t even put you back under hypnosis yet. If just the prospect of being put under affects you like this, how much am I going to be able to make you do when you are in trance?”

She led him to her bedroom and dug an old dressing gown with a floral pattern out of her wardrobe. “This’ll stop you getting cold during the induction, and make it easy for you to get naked again afterwards.”

A little self-consciously, Don took it from her and put it on.

Doctor Lee gestured at the foot of the bed. “Sit down.”

As Don did so, she pulled a chair close to the end of the bed and sat in it. “Look into my eyes, golden boy.”

Don obeyed. Already he could feel the slight stirrings of fresh arousal.

Doctor Lee took him down into trance, bringing him back up and then dropping him deeper half a dozen times.

“Okay, golden boy. Now, after that demonstration of submissiveness and suggestibility in the bathroom, I have to do this.

“Your safe word is ‘Donald’. If I ever give you an order to do something you are seriously uncomfortable about doing, you WILL say your safe word so we can work things out. Maybe I can convince you to try it, maybe we’ll draw a line. But no forcing yourself to obey me. Clear?”

“Yes, Mistress Anna.”

She looked at his engorged prick sticking through the gap where the two sides of the gown met, and decided that exploring the limits of his submissiveness could wait for another night. After standing up and pushing the chair back, she removed her shoes and tights before sitting down again.

“Golden boy, take off the gown and kneel in front of me. Now pull my panties down with your teeth and lick me.”

She didn’t shave, but the sight of the mat of black hair above her glistening slit didn’t discourage Don in the least. Once his tongue had brought her to orgasm twice and got her ready for a third one, she had him lie back on the bed and rode him to mutual climax.

With a contented sigh she looked down at Don, who gazed glassy-eyed up at her, his lips twitching into a smile.

“It has been an informative evening, golden boy, but my researches are far from complete. Would you like to help me pursue my investigations further another night?”

“Yes please, Mistress Anna.”

She set to work implanting triggers and post-hypnotic suggestions.

* * *

A few weeks later Don presented his secretary with a large box of the local chocolatier’s finest.

“To thank you for finding me that stress therapist, Ms Stephens,” he explained.

“Wow! Thanks!” She peeked inside at the selection. “You know, I was a bit worried when you came back from your appointment so soon, and since you hadn’t taken any more time off for sessions, I figured it couldn’t have worked out.”

“We… decided it would be better to schedule further appointments outside of my working hours. And they’ve been going very well.”

“You have been looking a lot more cheerful recently,” she observed.

Don smiled and went through to his office. He had another busy day ahead of him, but only part of it would be spent at work.