The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Problem Paranormals

So maybe I have a night job. That’s what my friends keep calling it anyhow. Oh it doesn’t pay anything, but the feeling when I am done is like being high. You see my night job is (was) being Ms. Hero The Flying Paranormal. And if you don’t know what a paranormal is please come out of the cave that you have crawled into.

The first real paranormal that was seen by the world was Scarlet Eyes. Some guy dressed totally in black with a black mask that has scarlet eye holes. The funny thing is his outfit is not skin tight, it’s rather like a jacket and jeans, but he does have a cape, I guess he doesn’t read many comic books. Scarlet Eyes for sure can fly, but some say that he is also bullet proof and doesn’t need to breath. For a while it was said that he could shoot knives from his hands, but I found that to be untrue. He only throws the knives. If you are wondering how I know that well I have worked with him before. He lets me work Manhattan with him, but he doesn’t seem to respect me, or anyone else for that mater. I shouldn’t say that. Scarlet Eyes doesn’t seem to express much emotion at all. He doesn’t speak much and when he does it is in a harsh cold voice. I have never seen his face before, but I can tell he is handsome.

As for me well I can fly, don’t need to breath, supper strong, I don’t need sleep, and my skin is velocity dependent. The faster something comes in contact with my skin the harder my skin is, so I am basically bullet proof. My outfit is a skit tight top that is red with a black ‘H’ in the middle, my pants are spandex red, my boots are a flat red, and of course I have a red cape. My mask is a simple red strip that has eye holes, so most people don’t recognize me. The thing that gave me away to my friends is my six foot frame, my twenty six year old face, and long blond hair. I usually get the North part of Manhattan, so it generally is quiet.

I should say that it is usually quiet unless Mr. Hero comes around. I came before him, so since we have the exact same powers he copied my outfit. He is one inch taller than I am, and he also has blond hair. At first I thought that he was a cool guy, but then after about a month I though that he was a bit too timid for my liking. It seems that when ever I am patrolling he just happens to be patrolling the same area.

Fortunately tonight was different. It was a Friday night, and I was ready for some action. It was a long hard day at the paper (yes I am a reporter, and yet I know how cliché it is) between the word processor breaking down, and my editor finding five grammar mistakes in my article I was pissed. On the roof of one of the buildings in the Bronx was a flaming ‘H’. Usually it is Scarlet Eyes that has two red flares shot into the air, or a spot light showing a black triangle with two red dots in the sky. This was the first time that I was being called out. Since Scarlet Eyes resolved his beef with the police (he is all but being paid by them), and the police are not after me that left two possibilities. One it is a fan that wanted a picture, or an autograph, or both. The second is a person that wants to fight me, and at this point I was really hopping that was it.

I landed next to the flames and started to stamp the out. When I was done I looked around to see if who ever set the fire was still there.

“No supper breath? I’m disappointed,” came from a small man in the shadows. He was about five foot four, nearly bald head, and an age I would put about forty. He was holding a small box in both hands. With no warning from the box came two flying objects. I realized a moment too late that this was a tazer, and I am not impervious to electricity.

When I opened my eyes I noticed that my mask was off, and I was chained to a table. Over head was a bright halogen light. I don’t know how I knew this, but I was sure I was underground. I could turn my head and see my surroundings and didn’t like what I saw. To my left there was a table and cabinet that held medical supplies. Also there was another table and shelves that held some strange equipment. To my right there were file cabinets and cardboard boxes filled with paper. At the foot of the table was the man from the roof.

I strained against my bonds, but as I was finding that it was impossible the man said, “I would not bother, those chains could hold a Sherman tank.”

I was royally pissed, “What do you want?”

The man looked up from the device that he was tinkering around with. He looked off into the distance and then right at me, “You know that’s a good question. I don’t know. Immediately I want to test my mind control devices on you.”

I was not expecting that. Yes, I have seen the web sites dedicated to me (or at least my body). But this guy didn’t want sex? Okay so he did want something that I was not willing to give him, but at least it was not the worst case scenario. Right now I had to formulate a plan. I noticed that while I was straining against my bonds the table I was on started to bend. I just needed to stall him so I can rip apart the table, “What’s your name?”

The man looked up from what he was doing with a small smile on his face, “Oh, please call me Bill. Actually... For as long as possible call me Bill,” Bill walked over to one of the tables and wrote something on a clip board, “if you have the urge to call me ‘master’ please try to fight it.”

Oh shit. The table was not coming apart as fast or as much as I had hoped. Bill reached into the cabinet and pulled out a strange pair of head phones. He put them on me, against my protests. He then pushed a button, or something, and loud pulsing came into my head. My mind was filled with this rhythmic sound. I couldn’t do anything about it. I couldn’t think, speak, move, or even continue with the destruction of the table.

I’m not sure how long I had those phones on, but they were removed. Bill came into view and said, “You will obey me.”

Just like that I knew I would, “Yes mas- Bill.”

Bill smiled and wrote something down on his clip board, “What is name?”

I wanted to say Ms. Hero, “Rebecca Watts.”

So it went on like that. It felt like a job interview. After about twenty more questions he put the phones over my ears again and pressed another button. I high pitched shriek came into my ears. That is when I felt, finally, that I wanted to kill Bill. He then pulled out a strange stamp like device. He pressed it against the side of my neck. It was like a switch had been turned on, I had to obey Bill. Again the same questions. He then turned the stamp around and ‘erased’ the stamp, and I was myself again. It went on like that for almost two hours. The only thing that didn’t work was the gas that he tried to use on me.

When he removed a page from his clip board he again put on the head phones and again I was his slave. That is when he removed the chains and ordered me outside. It was dark in the back alley and I was hopping he was going to let me go. That didn’t happen. He ordered me to brake bricks that he had set up. Then fly into the ground. Nothing hurt me, but I was very humiliated.

“LEAVE HER ALONE!” came from the night sky. There shown with the light of the moon was Mr. Hero. I couldn’t believe it. The little piss-ant found me. It was about that time that I realized that I was going to have to owe him one for this. Mr. Hero flew about ten feet off the ground close to Bill and tried to stare him down.

Bill looked at Mr. Hero in a curious face. “I only have a few more tests. Then I will let the dear lady be on her way. I will even erase this time from her mind, so there is not any long term trauma.”

Mr. Hero hit Bill square in the face. Bill at the time was testing out the mind controlling microphone as he called it. I had a small ear piece, and the commands he said into the microphone were performed by me. Such a command was when Bill said, “Flatten Mr. Hero.”

Commands are like this. The only thought in my head were the commands that Bill gave me. Right then I had to flatten Mr. Hero. I was flying right for the mussel man ready to beat him into the ground.

Mr. Hero just grabbed the microphone and said into it, “Freeze.”

I must have been a funny sight then. There I was suspended in the air straight as an arrow. Mr. Hero grabbed Bill by the front of his lab coat and lifted him off the ground, “How do I make her normal?”

Bill just shrugged his shoulders, “Press the button on the side of the ear phone and remove it.”

Mr. Hero didn’t know what to make of this, but he complied. In moments I was myself and in a murderous rage against Bill. “You little, shit faced, ass fucking, impotent, piece of shit,” I tried to put it lightly to Bill, “Why? Why did you perform your sick experiments on me?”

It seemed that Bill didn’t even care that I wanted to snap his little neck, “A certain organization is paying me a lot of money to devise a way to control paranormals. Since I couldn’t find a volunteer I had to unfortunately dupe one into being my test subject, sorry.”

Mr. Hero and myself dragged Bill down into his lab and tied him to a chair with the same chains that I was bound with. I saw the table that I was bound to. It was warped and the metal was starting to rip apart in the middle.

“Dear God,” Mr. Hero said looking over the shelf full of equipment, “look at all this stuff. What is this?”

There Mr. Hero was holding the stamp that was used to control me, “Oh that thing. Bill over there used that flat end and pressed it against my neck and there I was his total slave.”

Bill started to try to say something, but the gag stopped him. That was when it hit me, or should I say stamped me. I had just enough will power left to turn and face Mr. Hero holding the stamp and wearing a strange grin on his face. As much as I wanted to hurt him (if nothing than out of a reflex) I had to obey him.

“So you are now my slave?” Mr. Hero said almost laughing.

“Yes, master. I will obey you,” I remember saying with as much as disgust as I could muster.

“Are you a virgin?” he asked with a leer.

I couldn’t keep it in, “Yes master I am a virgin.”

Mr. Hero did laugh at that. He lead me back behind the file cabinets and brought me to my knees. “You know I was in love with you since I saw you,” he said into my ear, “yet every time I tried to get close to you it would seem that you didn’t care about me. You would sooner go save some old homeless woman than spend time with me. Well now you are going to spend your entire life with me. You will love me. You will love everything we do together. You will love everything I do to you. Most of all you will be very horny around me, and want only me.”

My breathing started to get short, and I could feel the warmth starting to flow into my pussy. I wanted Mr. Hero in every way shape and form. I could have him all and it would still not be enough. Now that I think back on it I don’t see why I didn’t just jab my finger in my eye and hope that I reach the gray mater.

Mr. Hero pulled off my cape and top. He started to grab my breasts and kneed them. I was getting horny just being this close to him. He pulled down his pants and there was his dick. I remember at the time how much I wanted all six inches of his erect member in every orifice I had. I started to suck and lick his dick. When he shot his load into my mouth it was like heaven. I started to kneed his dick back up to erect form, and took down my own pants. He fucked me for what seemed like days, but was only five minutes.

I was ready for more when Mr. Hero panting said, “Okay, okay I have had enough for now. Put your top back on and fallow me.”

We rounded the corner and there was Bill still tied to the chair with a curious look on his face that we were coming back so soon. Mr. Hero picked up an empty cardboard box and started to load the mind control devices into it. When it looked like he had them all he gave the box to me. “We’ll be back for you later,” Mr. Hero said to Bill. We then went outside and were up in the air. “I think that it is time that you moved in with me Ms. Hero. That way I can fuck you when ever I feel like it, " He said with a grin.

It was about midnight and the moon was starting to go down, but I could see him from a mile away. He was darker than any night had the right to be. His eyes burned like pieces of hell fire. His stance was that of a fighter that was out numbered and out matched. It was Scarlet Eyes.

“Hello S.E. how are you tonight?” Mr. Hero asked coming to a stop in front of Scarlet Eyes.

Scarlet Eyes’ mask covers his whole face. It made almost a triangle with a little peak on top, and the bottom draped around the top of his shoulders. There is not an inch of his body that shows skin, especially the face. His mask covers any expression on his face, and his eyes behind the red mesh were invisible. My only hope for rescue couldn’t even give me a sign that he knew I was in trouble, or was there to help me. Scarlet Eyes didn’t respond right away, but when he did it was as if death was in company, “I have need of your help, both of you. Meet me at the top of the Chrysler Building in half an hour.” With that Scarlet Eyes just dropped like a rock. His black cape fluttering behind him as he dove for the alley. There went my hope of being anything than a sex slave.

Mr. Hero just smiled at me, “Well thirty minutes is not enough time for a real fuck, but maybe a blow job will have to do.” We flew back to Mr. Hero’s home in Jersey and dropped off the box of mind controlling devices. He was actually renting an apartment, and fortunately it was just far enough away that we didn’t have time even for a blow job before we were to meet Scarlet Eyes.

We were at the top of the Chrysler Building for maybe five minutes when Mr. Hero said to me, “You know, you look different without your mask,” then five seconds later, “oh shit Scarlet Eyes knows.”

We flew back to Mr. Hero’s apartment to find the mind control devices gone. That was when we flew off to the Bronx as fast as possible. The building that Bill held me in was still there, and so was the chair that Bill was tied too, but Bill was gone. Mr. Hero started to look nervous, “Look around I’m sure Scarlet Eyes is here. Don’t stop until you found him.”

I started to look around the file cabinets and card board boxes. I found Bill hiding in the corner, but that is not who I was looking for, so I didn’t say anything. I looked over to where Mr. Hero was looking and saw Scarlet Eyes flying up near the ceiling. “Found him,” I said out loud.

Mr. Hero looked up and said, “Where is he?”

That just happened to be the time that Scarlet Eyes decided to strike. I was lucky enough to see that Scarlet Eyes had the stamp in his hand. In the blink of an eye he was down behind Mr. Hero applying the stamp to the side of his neck. Mr. Hero stood rock solid and didn’t move. Scarlet Eyes floated to the floor and stood in front of the spandex clad man, “Don’t move.”

For some reason thinking about it I was ready to obey Mr. Hero, but Mr. Hero was ready to obey Scarlet Eyes just strikes me as funny. Bill came out of his hiding place and looked around to see if the danger had passed, “Is it over?”

Scarlet Eyes walked over to me and erased the stamp from the side of my neck, “Yes.” I let out a deep sigh of relief. I could finally move again and the first thing I did was walk over to Mr. Hero and hit him as hard as I could to the face. It felt good to me even if he probably will not receive much of a bruise for my troubles.

I turned to my savior with more love than Mr. Hero could ever make me have for him, “Thanks. I have to ask. How did you know that I was in trouble, and how did you find this place?”

Scarlet Eyes raised his gloved hand and in it was my red mask, “You were out of uniform. There is a burnt ‘H’ on the roof.”

I quickly put my mask back on making me feel more complete. I turned to Bill and was ready to either beat him to a bloody pulp or thank him for not acting like Mr. Hero, “So, who are you? You had the chance to fuck me five ways to Sunday, but didn’t. You seem to have a soul.”

Bill did not look comfortable, “I apologize. I was afraid that something like what Mr. Hero did would happen. You see I work for the Justice Department in the Department of Corrections. As much as we would not like to admit to it some paranormals are arrested and they do have to be put into jail. I was hired to make a device that would stop a paranormal from using their powers, or reform them all together. I am sorry that I had to use you like I did.”

I was pissed yes, but it seems that Bill did have good intentions, “You could have asked?”

“Would you have said yes?” Bill asked with a puppy dog look on his face, “again I am sorry. If there is anything I can do for you just ask of it.”

“Destroy your mind control devices and designs,” I said under no uncertain terms.

Bill opened his mouth, but closed it not wanting to say what he was thinking.

“One point,” Scarlet Eyes said, “if Bill produces no accomplishments then people will be skeptical.”

I knew what Scarlet Eyes was saying. If Bill destroyed all his inventions with no results then people will know he fudged the data. I was at a dilemma, “Okay you can keep the head phones, but that’s it.” I walked over to the still frozen Mr. Hero, “What do we do with him?”

Scarlet Eyes walked over soundless, “Boston is looking for a paranormal to help the police department.”

“Okay,” I said picking up the stamp and pressing it against his neck, “look here big guy you have to do what I say now. You will leave for Boston tonight and go to the police and tell them you are willing to work for them. You will not have any sexual thoughts about any woman, or man, until you find a woman who loves you and you love her. Until you meet that woman you will be impotent. You can’t get it up even if you have an ass sitting on it. You got me. Oh and one more thing, change your costume it was mine first.”

“Yes master,” Mr. Hero said and then left the building. I never saw Mr. Hero again after than night, but I hear that he is doing a bang up job for the Boston police department.

As for me I left the building a few minutes later almost in tears. I didn’t know it until I reached my house that Scarlet eyes followed me there. I didn’t even know it until I started to go into my back door, “Will you be all right?”

I jumped a meter. Nothing would have prepared me for Scarlet Eyes then, “I just thought that the prick was a bad crime fighter. Now I know he had a, crush isn’t the right word, what ever on me. All he wanted was my body to use, and he did just that. I feel dirty all over.”

“What he did to you was implacable,” Scarlet Eyes said in a softer death tone, “but life goes on. People will still look up to you. If you show any weakness they will loose faith in themselves and you. You will get threw it and when you do I hope to see you in the skies.” With that Scarlet Eyes flew off.

I don’t know how I will live the rest of my life. One thing is for sure I will not doubt any rape claim I will come across any more. As for Scarlet Eyes, I still see him up in the night sky, and occasionally I join him, but I find that is more infrequent as my child grows inside me. Maybe after she, or he, is born I will get back into the swing of things. I have not told the father (that little, literally, prick), but when I do it will be when my child is old enough to kick him in the nuts.