The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A BraveNewFilm

Private Screening

This story contains depictions of sex, blah blah blah, and mind control, blah, if you are underage or offended by any of this, don’t read it, blah blah. Oh, and just in case you do anything wrong because of this story, don’t blame me, like I always say... I just write these things! Don’t archive or post this anywhere without my explicit consent. Send comments to

* * *

Shana babbled excitedly into the phone, so excited that her friend Julie could barely understand her.

“Shana! Calm down! What’re you talking about? You won what?” Julie yelled over her friend, trying to get the somewhat frantic girl’s attention.

“Tickets! Movie tickets! That new show, ‘Within Your Heart’, I won three tickets!”

“Hey, great! That movie looks sooo good! It has Shane Watson in it, he is like, totally gorgeous.” Julie smiled and felt butterflies in her stomach at the mere thought of Hollywood heartthrob Shane Watson. The movie had other features, too. From the previews, it looked like a powerful, emotional love story; two lovers, separated by strife in their small European town, both shipped to the United States, and finding each other years later. Julie couldn’t wait to see it. “So when’s the show for, Shan? When’s the movie coming out, what, three weeks?”

“See, that’s the best part! The tickets are for the special, private screening, which plays this Friday! Isn’t that great?” Shana became even more excited, revealing this bit of news. Julie tried to calm her down again.

“Yeah, that’s terrific, Shan. Who’re you taking?”

“You, silly! And I thought maybe Jeannie.” Julie rolled her eyes at the mention of their somewhat picky friend.

“Aw, Jeannie hates any movie that gets less than four stars in Allison Gilley’s movie review!”

“Yeah, Julie, but ‘Within Your Heart’ got five stars! Oh, I can’t wait to see it, I’m so excited!” Shana shrieked into the phone once more, causing Julie to almost cover her ears.

“I can see that, Shan! That’s awesome, I can’t wait to go. Thanks for inviting me!”

“Oh, no problem, Julie! Hey, are you still on for that party tonight?”

“Yeah, Shan, pick me up at eight, okay?”

“Whatever you say, Jule. See ya’ babe!”

“Bye, Shan.”

The week went by quickly, and Friday soon arrived. The movie was at two in the afternoon, so by noon the three girls had gathered at Shana’s house to get ready.

“Oh, this is so neat, a private showing of ‘Within Your Heart’!” Shana said for maybe the eighteenth time that afternoon, as she looked at the tickets once again. She and Jeannie were lounging on the couch, Shana looking at the tickets covetously, Jeannie looking intently at the review in the newspaper.

“Hey, get this. Allison Gilley says she found this movie “Hypnotic, Spellbinding, Impossible to Resist! Wow, I can’t wait to see it!”

“And if she said it was boring, you’d never go, no matter what we said, Jean!” Julie shouted to her friend from the bathroom down the hall, where she was applying the finishing touches to her well-styled brown hair.

“So I trust Allison’s reviews, so what?” Jeannie replied, defensively.

“Oh, never mind, I’m just kidding with ya’! It’s almost time to go, guys!” Julie emerged from the bathroom, tucking her comb back into the little black purse she always carried over her shoulder. Shana and Jeannie were somewhat aghast at their friend’s stunning appearance. The pretty seventeen-year old had her light brown hair done up in a wavy gathering at the back of her head, her pretty face shone with the slight touch of makeup, eyeliner and dark lipstick. She wore a satiny black dress that clung to her thin, supple body quite fetchingly, and three-inch black heels adorned her feet. All in all, Julie was just a little too nicely dressed to be going to a movie.

“What, do you have a date after the movie or something?” Shana asked, raising a thin eyebrow questioningly.

“Hey, I just like to dress up, after all,” Julie replied, “it IS a private screening.” The other girls laughed, but Julie just scoffed at them. “C’mon, let’s go, we’re gonna be late!” The three teenagers climbed into Shana’s car, and off they went.

The theater was already almost full when Shana, Julie, and Jeannie arrived, but there were three empty seats in the very middle of the room, almost as though they’d been reserved for the three friends. The girls laughed about this and took their seats, nibbling on popcorn as they waited with their fellow lucky winners for the show to begin.

It didn’t take long. After ten minutes or so of waiting, the lights went down, and a spotlight appeared on the floor in front of the screen. A middle-aged, well-dressed man stepped into the light holding a microphone. He addressed them at once in a loud, friendly voice.

“Ladies and gentlemen. You are here to see the new epic film ‘Within Your Heart’. After the movie, you will be given opinion cards, and we would love for you to fill them in and tell us what you thought about the movie. I’m sure you’ll enjoy the film immensely. Now, with no further ado, let’s get started.” The man walked off to the side exit of the theater, and the spotlight went off. It was replaced immediately by the much brighter light, as the curtains hiding the big screen pulled back to reveal the opening credits.

The movie had barely been on for fifteen minutes, but Shana was already captivated. The story and dialogue were just so... Immersive. She felt like she’d been pulled inside the movie, and was actually in the village while Ivan and Tatyana, the movie’s main characters, were woken abruptly from their beds one morning and forced into the town square by the police...

Julie was enthralled by Shane Watson’s acting. His body was pretty damn nice, too, she reflected with a smile. Julie couldn’t believe how powerful this movie was becoming. The two lovers, Ivan and Tatyana, were saying their final goodbyes before they were taken away by the police, accused of treason. Julie felt the tears starting to run down her face; she felt as though she was Tatyana, sharing a final, passionate kiss with her love before they were forced apart, perhaps never to see each other again. She returned lovingly Ivan’s words as he told her how much he loved her, how much he would miss her, how very good it felt to watch and give in... It all made so much sense to Julie, as she continued to watch the movie even more intently, unaware of anything else.

Jeannie hadn’t even noticed that her head had slumped forward, and she was rolling her eyes up as far as they would go just to see the screen. She did notice how good she felt, how relaxed and peaceful and full of warmth watching the movie caused her to be. Jeannie smiled and nodded her head woodenly as Ivan if she felt very relaxed now. She could only sigh a “Yes” as he asked if she would like to go deeper. Yes, she would, Jeannie replied. It felt so good to watch and go deeper...

An hour had passed, but Shana felt like she’d been separated from her love forever. She hadn’t seen Ivan at the port, and had been forced in a crowd of people onto the ship bound for America. Her blood had frozen as the ship’s first officer had announced their destination, sure now that Ivan was lost to her forever. Shana wept quietly, oblivious to her friends and the other movie-goers, who were crying in an identical way...

Julie sat glumly in the back of the ship’s dark, creaking hold. The officer was up at the front, and was speaking to the hold’s occupants in a cruel, clipped accent. Julie looked up, startled, when he called her name, and beckoned her to come to the front of the room and sit at his feet. Frightened, she did so. Looking down at her, the officer’s face softened, and his voice changed. Julie saw now that he actually bore a strong resemblance to Ivan, her lost love, and had the same moving, loving voice. He told her that everything would be alright, that she was safe here, with him, and Julie believed his every word. His voice was so soothing and comforting. As he spoke, she felt as though she were drifting into a sweet, warm place, she felt like she was back with Ivan, sleeping in his strong arms, feeling nothing but love and adoration for him. Julie stood up straight when he told her to, this officer that she knew was her love Ivan, and did exactly what he told her to...

Jeannie stood before her loving Ivan, she stood staring into his beautiful eyes and listening to his wonderful, comforting voice, just like he said she should. Jeannie wanted to make her Ivan happy, it made her feel so good to do so. Ivan told her that obeying him would make him very happy. Jeannie knew what she had to do. She complied lovingly as Ivan reached out to her, instructing her to slowly undo the buttons on her blouse...

Shana smiled a blank, happy smile as she unclipped her bra and heard the garment swish to the floor. She was so pleased by the look on Ivan’s face as he drank in the sight of her small, supple breasts, something she had missed showing him for so long, and he had missed seeing... Now they would make up for that. Shana gave a little cry of pleasure as Ivan took her soft mounds in his warm hands...

Julie, wanting more than anything to please her love, draped her dress over the seat just below, and presented Ivan with her pert teenage breasts. Her blushing nipples, already hard from being touched by her lover, sent shocks of pleasure through Julie’s body as Ivan plucked and pinched them with his fingers. Untying her hair, Julie melted under her lover’s ministrations as she felt his strong hands brush through the soft brown tresses, down past where they fell on her shoulders, down her back, until his palms gently squeezed the round curves of her butt. Anxious to let Ivan continue his exploration unhindered, Julie stripped off her panties and threw them away. Neither she, nor the naked girl whose shoulder they landed on, even noticed where the undergarments went, too intent were they both on their lover’s commands as Ivan told them to run their hands up, up to their waiting breasts...

Jeannie panted with lust, long reddish-brown hair plastered with sweat to the sides of her face. She was naked, wet, moaning as her hands played with her pliant bosom, more substantial than that of her friends. She could feel her lover’s expert touch between her legs, and spread them apart as widely as she could, exposing her most delicate area to Ivan’s invisible touch. Jeannie ran her tongue over her widely parted lips, her moaning becoming more intense as she felt herself rapidly approaching climax...

Shana stood rigidly straight, every muscle in her body clenched tight as she teetered on the brink of orgasm. Her short blonde hair bounced just above her shoulders, seeming to tease them as her head thrashed back and forth. Shana’s fingers were strumming across her breasts so quickly they seemed a blur now, each stroke meshing wave after wave of pleasure into a veritable cascade, and finally the girl could take no more. Crying her lover’s name, screaming, in her ecstasy to the only man in her limited experience to ever make her feel this way, Shana came. The wet gleam on her thighs increased tenfold, and the orgasm that racked her young body was so intense she fell back into her seat. Her wide eyes were blank and glassy, oblivious to the world around her, a world in which eighty other women of varying ages were all, similarly, moaning and thrashing their naked bodies, caught in their own spasms of total ecstasy. None of the women, surely, noticed anything else in the room, certainly not the flashes of light, as though from a camera, that came again and again from the front of the theater, right where the announcer had been standing at the beginning...

Julie lay back in her seat, legs spread wide. She heard Ivan’s voice, warm and whispering in her ear, telling her how much he loved her, how much she loved him. She could only sigh and play with her breasts, aroused as she was once again, the feelings of pleasure even more intense as her lover ran his member in and out, in and out, filling the tight, sensitive recesses of Julie’s body. When had she ever felt anything like this? The girl’s head lolled against the headrest on her seat, she came again and again, uncontrollably, finding each new level of pleasure and abandon more intense and all-consuming than the last. It seemed like forever, time itself lost in the haze of their love, before Julie, exhausted and overloaded with orgasmic bliss, finally closed her unseeing eyes and fell deeply into the unconscious...

Jeannie awoke slowly, the blackness slowly receding from her mind. She felt a warm hand stroking her, knew it had to be Ivan’s. She smiled and felt her love kiss her tenderly. All was well, he said. They were safe, the two of them, in their new home. Their new home in America. Everything would be alright now, Ivan told her, and Jeannie knew it was true. Everything her Ivan said was true. She smiled and sat up. Ivan stroked her large breast gently, and told her to get dressed. Smiling, Jeannie picked her clothes up off the floor and put them on. Ivan rose, saying he would be back later, and would see her soon. In the meantime, he said, she should get some sleep. Immediately, Jeannie’s eyes became so heavy, her whole body was like a weight pulling itself down, and she slumped over in a deep sleep...

Shana slowly came to realize the movie was over. The screen had gone dark, and the lights were on. People were slowly filing out of the theater, but were strangely hushed, like they were walking in their sleep. In fact, everyone she saw looked a little dazed, as though they were indeed trying to shake off the remnants of a recent nap. Shana herself felt great. She felt good all over, the movie had been just great. The story, the acting, it all fit so well. The one sex scene at the end, when Ivan and Tatyana had found each other in America, had been rather steamy, but Shana had to admit she didn’t mind a little steam. She looked over as Julie touched her shoulder, telling her to get up so they could go. Shana gave a little giggle, feeling disoriented for a moment, then got up. The three girls filed out of the theater with everyone else.

“So, wasn’t that movie the greatest?” Shana glanced in her rearview mirror at Jeannie in the back seat, and smiled.

“It was just the best movie I’ve ever seen, that’s all.”

“Really? I thought ‘A Muppet Christmas Carol’ was the best movie you’d ever seen,” Julie teased, poking her friend in the arm. “but that was really an amazing film. We’ll need to see it again when it comes out in theaters!” The other two girls chimed their agreement, and the rest of the car trip was spent talking about how great ‘Within Your Heart’ was. No one, however, mentioned anything specific about what had happened in the movie.

Hundreds of miles away, in a brightly lit conference room in Los Angeles, Tony Parson, the producer of ‘Within Your Heart’ sat across the table from a well-dressed, middle-aged man. The same man, in fact, who had greeted Shana, Julie, Jeannie, and everyone else at the private screening. In response to his queries, the man produced from his jacket a stack of opinion cards, one from every person at that show, and each with a checkmark on ‘excellent’ in each section. He also produced a folder, which Parson opened carefully with his letter opener. A pile of polaroids fell out. Spreading them out on the desk, Tony Parson smiled at what he saw, and knew that all he had invested in ‘Within Your Heart’ was worth it. The pictures were all of a group of people, seated in a darkened room. Of these people, all the women were naked and in various positions of ecstasy, while all the men sat staring blankly forward, unaware of anything going on around them.

“Very nice, Victor,” Tony said, “Put all this in our files, but wait,” Tony reached out as Victor scooped up the photos, plucking one out of the pile and holding it up. “I’m keeping this one. Thanks, Vic.” The older man collected the material, put it in the envelope, and left the room. Alone in the conference room, sunlight streaming over his shoulder, Tony Parson studied carefully the one picture that he’d decided to keep. Prominently displayed were three lovely young teenage girls, eyes wide and blank, nipples hard and crotches wet, gasping in pleasure along with all the entranced females around them.