The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Private Gym

Tracy finished her workout at the same time as Brenda. It was late Friday evening, and the sun was setting. Tracy had been going to the private women’s gym for two years now, but Brenda was a more recent member of only six months. It was the city’s most expensive and exclusive women’s club, supervised by Dr. Peter Burnside, a physician and sports trainer/therapist, and it had a reputation for getting excellent results. Since the membership was limited, consisting mostly of successful professionals, everyone knew everyone else there.

Tracy was an up-and-coming lawyer at one of the city’s largest legal firms. She was 32, 5′6″, with brown eyes, long, dark brown hair, and a darkish complexion. Her curvaceous frame was toned from her years at the gym. Brenda, on the other hand, was still slightly overweight, with large breasts, and hips that were a little too wide. Her blue eyes, shoulder-length straight blonde hair, and smooth white skin made her seem younger than her 29 years. Her rapid rise in the financial department of a large multinational auto parts company enabled her to afford luxuries like this private gym.

The two were alone in the weight room, since the club was closing for the day, and Tracy knew that this was the perfect chance to tell Brenda the truth.

“How was your workout, Brenda?” Tracy began lightly.

“Great!” Brenda replied. “It feels good to end a hard day at the office with some exercise—it helps to relieve the stress. How was yours?” Brenda’s grey and blue bodysuit was dark with sweat around her chest and under her arms, and she dabbed her face with a towel as she talked.

“Mine was fine. Hey, have you ever noticed that the women here seem to be a bit fanatic about their workouts, like it’s something that they have to do, rather than something that they want to do?” Tracy asked, trying not to sound too intense.

“Well,” Brenda answered, frowning, “it’s natural for people to get into a routine, and then it becomes kind of automatic, I guess. Why, what are you saying?”

“I know that this is going to sound crazy, but I’m convinced that this place is really a mind control centre, run by Dr. Burnside.” Tracy was doing her best to look and sound normal, difficult though it was under the circumstances.

“You—you’re kidding, right?” Brenda laughed, nervously, glancing around to see if anyone else was listening to this craziness.

“Really, Brenda, I’m serious,” Tracy asserted, trying to maintain a steady, calm voice.

Tracy’s serious tone had led Brenda to expect that she was going to say something unusual, but this was completely bizarre. She suddenly felt like she was in an episode of the X-Files. She would never have thought that someone who seemed as normal and balanced as Tracy was harbouring such paranoid fantasies.

“So, umm, what makes you think that Dr. Burnside is, uh, . . . doing that?” Shelley didn’t even want to say the words ‘mind control’, as if it would somehow lend credibility to what Tracy was saying.

“Well, besides the compulsive behaviour of the members here, I’ve come to realise that all those meditation, biofeedback, and motivational sessions that Dr. Burnside holds for us are really programming techniques to access our subconscious. He trains us to come here regularly and follow his orders.” Tracy could see by the look on Brenda’s face that she didn’t believe any of this, and Tracy had to admit that she couldn’t blame her.

“I . . . see,” replied Brenda nervously. She was beginning to wonder if there was anyone around who could help her if Tracy completely flipped out and became violent, but at least she seemed relatively calm so far.

“I know it sounds crazy,” Tracy reasoned, “but, believe me, I’ve been watching things around here, and I’m convinced that it’s true. And that’s not all. I think that some of those sports supplements and herbal concoctions that Dr. Burnside hands out are really sedatives and mind control drugs. If you look closely at the diplomas in his office, he specialized in psychology, not physiology or sports medicine. He even uses the repetitive movements of the exercises and the weights to hypnotize us.”

She’s really far gone, Brenda thought. Maybe if she tried to reason with her . . .

“OK, so, if what you’re saying is really true, why don’t you just stop coming here, and go to the police?” Brenda asked. The question was so logical and obvious, she felt, that Tracy would be forced to admit that these delusions of hers were crazy.

“That’s just it!” Tracy exclaimed, exasperated. “I can’t! He’s given me orders that I must keep coming here every day, and that I can’t tell anyone the truth about this place.”

“Well, you’re telling me, aren’t you?” Brenda was trying hard to sound reasonable and convincing.

“Yes, but . . . I don’t know, I think that maybe because you’re also a member here, I can tell you, but I can’t tell anyone outside here,” Tracy lamely replied. She knew how unconvincing that sounded. “I just know that you’re the only person that I can talk to about this. And, I figured, maybe if we work together, we can break free of Dr. Burnside’s control.”

“But I’m not under his control!” Brenda was starting to get frustrated with this seemingly endless discussion. “How come you’re the only one in this place who thinks her mind is being controlled? Don’t you see how crazy everything you’re saying really is?”

“I think that it’s because I’ve been here longer than the other members. Look, think about this: how much do you pay Dr. Burnside each month to come here?”

“Five hundred dollars, the same as everybody,” Brenda replied, calmly.

“Right!” Tracy exclaimed. “More than five times the typical fee for a private gym like this! Don’t you think that it’s strange that everyone here pays such high fees without question?”

“Dr. Burnside is the best in the business, and he’s worth every dollar!” Brenda replied, unhesitatingly. “Look, this is going nowhere, and I’ve got to get home. I can recommend a good psychiatrist if you ever realise how badly you need help.”

We all need help, Brenda—you’ve got to believe me! Just think about how Dr. Burnside walks around freely in the dressing room while we’re showering and changing, and nobody seems to mind. Doesn’t that seem a little odd?”

“Well, he is the owner of the club,” Brenda reasoned, “and, besides, he’s a doctor. It’s not like he hasn’t seen it all before.”

Tracy was starting to get desperate. She had to convince Brenda that what she was saying was true, before Brenda went to Dr. Burnside herself and told him what Tracy had said. It seemed that Tracy had no choice but to prove it once and for all to her.

“Wait,” she said, walking after her. “Just one last thing, before you go. Dr. Burnside controls us with trigger phrases, special words that have been programmed into us to activate our obedience. The other day I overheard him telling you your trigger phrase. He said, ‘Brenda’s behaving better’.”

“Then that proves you’re wrong, because Dr. Burnside never said that to me, and I’m not under anyone’s control.” Brenda said, triumphantly.

“I know that’s what you think,” Tracy replied, “but what if I tell you to take off your clothes now?”

‘Nothing happens,’ thought Brenda, then she realised with a shock that she was bending down and untying her shoes.

“What’s happening?” Brenda demanded, alarmed, as she pulled off her socks.

“Don’t you see,” Tracy said calmly. “It’s like I told you; Dr. Burnside planted that phrase in your mind to control you. You’re not really obeying me right now, you’re obeying him.”

“Stop this right now!” Brenda said, her voice rising. “Or I’ll call the police!” She had just taken off her T-shirt, and was now removing her bodysuit.

“Be quiet!” Tracy ordered, and Brenda suddenly seemed to lose all ability to speak. “You’ll do exactly as I tell you, until you see that everything I’ve said is true.”

Brenda silently pulled her sports bra over her head, and her large breasts thumped down onto her chest. Finally, she leaned over and slid her sweaty panties down her legs, and then dropped them onto the pile of her other clothes on the floor. She stood up, arms at her sides, helplessly waiting, only the slight trembling of her body and the anxious darting of her eyes revealing the fear and humiliation that she was feeling.

Tracy surveyed Brenda’s naked body with satisfaction. “Maybe now you believe me, hmmm?” she thought. But she got the impression that Brenda was still not quite convinced. Tracy was trying to think of how she could make Brenda certain that she was telling the truth, when she realised that the situation was making her a little flushed and sweaty. She again ran her eyes down Brenda’s body as the woman stood obediently before her, her breasts heaving up and down with her anxious breathing, her dark brown tangle of sweaty pubic hair exposed to Tracy’s probing gaze. Tracy hadn’t anticipated how much of a turn-on it would be to have an obedient, naked slave under her control, and, as she felt her crotch moistening, she knew what her next order would be.

“Now walk to the mat over there and lie down,” she commanded, pointing to the wall, her voice suddenly thick and low.

Brenda immediately turned around and walked over to the gym mat. She turned to face Tracy, crouched down, then lay back on the padded vinyl rectangle. She waited, motionless, her body stretched out straight, her arms laying on the mat at her sides, her eyes looking upward, blinking.

Tracy stood at Brenda’s feet, looking down at her helpless subject. Her power over Brenda was intoxicating, and her mind reeled with the possibilities of what she could make her do.

“Spread your legs wide open,” Tracy ordered.

As her legs moved in compliance with Tracy’s command, Brenda lay there, her most private parts completely exposed to this woman, in utter bewilderment and humiliation. She had no idea why her body was taking orders from this psycho-lesbo-bitch, and the thought that she was apparently going to do everything that this lunatic might tell her to do terrified her. She stared up at Tracy with a look of utter hatred.

Tracy saw the look in Brenda’s eyes and realised that her idea wasn’t working. She was just turning Brenda against her, instead of against Dr. Burnside. Then the thought occurred to her that, if Dr. Burnside’s trigger could make Brenda’s body obey her commands, maybe it could work on her mind as well. She leaned over Brenda’s bare body, and looked her straight in the eyes.

“You enjoy doing what I tell you,” Tracy spoke firmly.

“Yeah, right,” Brenda said to herself, but noticed that she was unconsciously relaxing even as she said it, and her mood was lightening.

Tracy saw her hateful stare waver, and she knew that it must be working. She decided to reinforce the command.

“Brenda’s behaving better,” she said, repeating the trigger. “I am your master. You want to serve me and obey me and please me. Everything that I say is the truth, and everything that I tell you to do is good. You enjoy being my slave.”

Brenda began to feel comfortable and happy, despite the fact that she was lying naked on a gym floor, with her legs spread wide open, in front of a strange woman. A smile slowly stretched across her face, and she found herself eagerly waiting for the next words to come out of her master’s mouth.

Tracy decided to have some fun with Brenda. “Brenda, you find me incredibly beautiful, and you are completely turned on by me. You are very horny, and you want to have sex with me very badly.”

Brenda began to squirm on the vinyl mat, and her look of obedience changed to one of lustful desire. However, her master had not told her she could move her arms, so all she could do was writhe with horniness. Tracy bent down and inserted a finger into Brenda’s open pussy, and confirmed that it was indeed getting wet. She began masturbating Brenda with one hand to increase her lust, while with the other she began taking off her own gym clothes, which were still damp from her workout.

“I am your master, and you are my slave, Brenda,” Tracy said, reinforcing Brenda’s desire. “You are hungry for your master’s pussy. Your only desire is to lick your master’s pussy until she comes.”

Brenda began licking her lips, as she imagined Tracy’s pussy pressed against her face. Brenda’s hips began to thrust as she tried to press her pussy harder against Tracy’s wet fingers. By now, Tracy had finished taking off her clothes, and she was ready for the next step.

Tracy walked to the other end of the mat, turned around, and knelt down over Brenda on all fours, so that her crotch was positioned directly over Brenda’s mouth. Tracy was now looking directly down on Brenda’s pussy, and she again inserted her fingers into the sex-crazed woman’s dripping, swollen cunt.

“Your master is now ready to be pleasured,” Tracy dictated, and lowered her own enflamed pussy onto Brenda’s waiting mouth. Brenda immediately began licking desperately at Tracy’s salty, hairy lips, and sucking on her stiff clitoris, and a wave of pleasure suddenly shot up Tracy’s legs and sent her head spinning, causing her to close her eyes and moan involuntarily.

When Tracy regained control enough to open her eyes again, the first thing she saw was Brenda’s dark, soaked bush, which Tracy’s fingers were still buried inside. She immediately knew what she wanted to do then. Withdrawing her slippery, sticky fingers, she lowered her lips onto Brenda’s eager, gaping love hole, completing the 69 position. Tracy began quickly flicking her tongue into the hot wet tunnel, stopping every few seconds to suck on Brenda’s engorged clitoris. Brenda’s tongue began frantically licking faster and harder, and her legs and pelvis began writhing and thrusting in synch with Tracy’s mouth.

The two women were now oblivious to anything except the exquisite actions of the other, and the incredible sensations that they were experiencing. Wave after wave of intense ecstasy was now emanating from each of their pussies, flowing up their bodies and overwhelming all thought, will, and inhibitions. Each successive wave was stronger than the last, until the cumulative pleasure built into an intense, mind-blowing orgasm unlike either of them had ever experienced. Like a dam bursting from the intense pressure of water, a torrent of pure electric bliss coursed through their bodies, overpowering all movement, causing their muscles to convulse uncontrollably and their voices to moan senselessly. For what seemed an eternity, the exquisite pleasure flowed and flowed, until at last it trickled to a finish, and left them collapsed on the mat, drained and half-conscious.

They lay there, exhausted, without the energy even to open their eyes, until Dr. Burnside’s voice came out of nowhere:

“That’s very good, girls. You can get up now.”

Tracy opened her eyes and saw the other women of the club gathered around the mat; they were all naked, standing up straight, motionless, staring at the two of them on the mat, now wet with their sweat and sex. As she unsteadily got to her feet, she now remembered the orders that the doctor had given her and Brenda earlier. He had told Tracy that she would want to escape his control, and she would try to convince Brenda to help her. He had told Brenda that she would not believe Tracy, but that she would obey her when Tracy said the words ‘Brenda’s behaving better’. He had told Tracy that she would be overcome by lust and command Brenda to have oral sex with her on the floor, and that they would lick and suck each other until they both had massive orgasms. He had ordered both of them not to remember the orders until after they had finished completing them.

Tracy realised that she and Brenda had been following Dr. Burnside’s orders from the start, both for his amusement, and as a demonstration to the other women of his complete control over them. There had never been any chance of her or Brenda escaping his control, or even any real desire to do so. The knowledge that she had completely obeyed her master’s orders made Tracy happy, and she waited patiently for his next command.

“You two take these towels and dry yourselves off,” Dr. Burnside ordered. “Everybody now follow me to the aerobics room; it’s time for your thirty-minute workout. You must exercise hard to keep your bodies slim and sexy for me.”

Wordlessly, Tracy, Brenda, and the other women followed the doctor in a naked procession as he led them into the mirrored studio.