The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Principal of the Thing

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. It’s been a while since we checked in on Keri, so here goes. Enjoy.

“Pride goeth before the fall.” It was an old saying and one that Keri had never really understood until now. Now, she was forced to acknowledge that her ego and arrogance had gotten her into a position that could derail all her dreams and ruin her future.

Since entrancing both her teacher, Amanda, and the school nurse, Carol, Keri had decided to take things a little slow. One would imagine that being able to control almost anyone almost instantly would be something a person would spread around as much as possible. However, Keri was intelligent. She knew a school full of slaves wasn’t in the cards. For one thing, the sheer logistics of balancing it would drive her crazy. Also, Keri wasn’t really attracted to most of her fellow female classmates. Oh, there were quite a few beauties in the bunch, but since acknowledging her gay lifestyle, Keri realized she was drawn a bit closer to older woman. Something about them, their appearance of experience and the thrill of taking over an authority figure, it appealed to Keri, turned her on. Besides, Amanda and Carol were both pretty good, there wasn’t much need to get anyone else.

Unfortunately, Keri’s penchant for taking either of the women on school grounds had finally caught up to her. During a session of sex in the classroom with Amanda, Keri thought she’d heard someone knocking on the locked door. Since her face was in Amanda’s pussy at the time, she hadn’t been too sure about it and was hardly in the position to check. But when she’d heard later that day that Amanda had been summoned to see the principal, Keri had a pretty good idea who it had been. Her suspicions were confirmed when the PA announced that Ms. Basing wanted to see her.

Keri brushed her long curly brown hair as she walked towards the principal’s office, her short skirt and shirt fetching on her, a small pendant hanging from her neck. She tried to quell her nervousness. She knew Amanda couldn’t tell what she didn’t remember and doubted the principal had put in the connection to Carol yet. However, she knew this was a delicate situation that called for desperate measures. Luckily, Keri thought fast on her feet and was prepared to take control of the meeting however it went.

She smiled at the receptionist, who merely stared back sternly. “She’ll see you now,” she said, nodding towards the door at the end of the hallway. Keri moved down, smoothing out her blouse and skirt as she knocked on the door. “Come in,” the reply came and Keri opened the door and opened the principal’s office.

Kim Basing was a woman still extremely attractive even into her forties. She had long blond hair framing a face that could have belonged to a model. Her blue eyes focused on Keri behind a pair of glasses as she nodded. “Come on in,” she spoke, motioning Keri to a seat across the desk. Keri sat and let her eyes wander over the attractive body clad in a blue suit before her. “Keri, I called you here because I’ve become aware of something inappropriate occurring around here.”

“What, exactly?” Keri asked, putting on a face of innocence.

Kim sighed. “Well, I’ve noticed in the past few weeks that, while your grades are as good as ever, even better in some cases, you seem to have some absences in your time, yet you’re still on campus. I’ve also noticed that some of those absences coincide with times either Ms. Gracen or Ms. Margiles are nowhere to be found.”

“Have you talked to them about it?” Keri asked.

“They tell me they don’t remember any specific happening during those absences but they still couldn’t give any explanation for them,” Kim said, leaning forward. “Keri, I really don’t want to pry into the personal lives of my faculty or students but I don’t want the parents to hear of anything going on between you and Ms. Gracen. I need to know right now if I heard what I thought I heard earlier today and I want the truth.”

“Well, truth is important,” Keri said as she moved her hands up to her throat. She took the necklace and slowly pulled it up to hang in the air. Suddenly, the pendant began to glow, giving out a series of bright green flashes that hit into Kim’s eyes. Instantly, the principal was transfixed, her eyes drawn to the flashing medallion.

“You see, both Amanda and Carol happen to be my love slaves,” Keri said, swinging the flashing pendant before Kim’s eyes, the light reflecting off the glasses she wore. “I hypnotized them both and now they’re willing to do anything for me and never know it as long as they’re awake. Neat, huh?”

“That’s....that’s crazy...” Kim said, her voice distant as her eyes focused on the flashing pendant, the orbs becoming glassy as they watched.

“Not really, it’s just good science put to use. I used it on this little gem you see right here, Kim, the gem you can’t keep your eyes off of. The flashing light that you can’t look away from, that you don’t want to look away from, that flashing light is reprogramming your mind, Kim, putting you into a deep trance state where you won’t be able to resist any command I give.”

“What? No...you can’t....”

“Yes, I can, Kim and I will and I’m doing it right now. You are falling under my power, Kim, you are falling deeper and deeper into this trance. You are my slave now, Kim. Say it. You are my slave now.”

“I...I...” Kim’s eyes were still fixed on the flashing light, a small piece of resistance being whittled away with each flash into her mind.

“Say it, Kim. Say you are under my power.”

“I....am under...your power.”

“You will do anything I say without hesitation.”

“Anything...you say.”

“You are my love slave now, Kim.”

“I am...your love slave...”

“Very good, Kim,” Keri smiled. She flicked the pendant off and gazed at Kim, who sat before her, her eyes staring blankly ahead. Keri reached forward and took off Kim’s glasses, eliciting no reaction whatsoever from the entranced principal. Keri stood and swiftly locked the door, then turned to face her newest slave. She could feel a wetness between her legs, the thrill of inducing someone making her horny as hell. “Kim, stand up and take off all your clothes, then sit back down.”

Keri was impressed by Kim’s body. Older than either Amanda or Carol, she was almost in better shape than either of them, her full breasts not sagging at all, her smooth legs and ass toned wonderfully, her long blond hair falling to her chest, partly hiding her breasts from view. Keri moved forward and kissed Kim on the mouth, sealing the older woman’s obediance to the student. Kim embraced Keri, pulling her in close, her passion coming on full as they kissed, Keri’s hands rubbing over her. They came to her pussy, tickling the pubic hair before two fingers entered it. Keri’s tongue probed Kim’s mouth as she fingered her, then broke off as she moved her head down to Kim’s bosom, burying her face in between the breasts. Keri’s mouth moved over Kim’s tits, licking at the tight nipples as her fingers continued to probe the principal’s pussy. Kim moaned as she felt Keri’s fingers dive in and out of her lips, juices staining them as Kim’s orgasm began to build. The finger-fucking and the kissing at her chest soon had Kim’s arousal on full. Knowing the older woman was ready to come, Keri moved up and kissed her on the mouth again, their kiss muffling Kim’s cry as she buckled on the seat, coming onto Keri’s hand.

As Kim recovered, Keri stood up and undid her skirt, sliding off her panties. She sat her bare ass onto the principal’s desk, facing the still shaking Kim. Keri spread her legs and opened her dark pussy to the air. “Pleasure me, Kim,” she stated. “I want to know what you can do.” Kim was eager to pay her new mistress back for such pleasure and fell onto her knees, her face pushing into Keri’s pussy, her tongue immediately going to work. Keri sighed and ran her fingers through Kim’s long blond hair, rubbing it as Kim licked at her. AS always, the very act of enslaving an older woman put Keri’s arousal on high and it wasn’t long before her juices were falling onto Kim’s tongue. Keri bit her lip to keep from screaming as her orgasm fell into Kim’s mouth.

Keri spent the next few minutes cleaning up Kim, the chair and the desk. With the principal redressed and staring blankly at the wall, Keri went into her closing routine. “Kim, when you hear the office door shut, you will awaken. You will not remember what has occurred in this office since I came in. You will not even remember bringing me to this office. You will not remember hearing anything wrong with me or Ms. Gracen. In fact, you will ignore anything odd that is connected to myself, Ms. Gracen or Ms. Margiles. Now, should you ever hear my voice say the words ‘principal pussy,’ you will fall back into this trance and do what I say. That is all that you will remember.”

As Keri crossed to the door, she was happy. This could have some most beneficial side effects. It cut down on a lot of the sneaking and should any parents or other faculty get a hint of what was happening, Kim could quickly dissuade them. As she shut the office door, Keri’s thoughts on the future were interrupted when she saw the secretary staring at her. Knowing that Kim would forget the meeting totally, Keri decided she had to cover her tracks well. Besides, a secretary to bar the way equaled some fun afternoons. “Excuse me, can I show you something?” Keri asked as her hands went to her throat......