The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Primeval Power

by MKULTRADPF

“Nick, I need a ride.”

I’d heard that from Hannah several times before, even though we’d only been dating for a few months. In that time, it felt like there was a burden on me to keep her entertained, like I was still proving my worth to her as a boyfriend (assuming that I ever would). I wasn’t sure if the regular requests she made of me were part of that, or if she felt like dating meant that she was entitled to favors, but the first odd thing that I noticed about this specific request was the timing.

“Hannah, it’s one in the morning,” I mumbled into my phone. I kicked off the covers but I kept on lying down. At the time I thought I was doing that just because I felt warm, but looking back, I think I already knew that I’d do what she asked.

“Yeah, but it’s an emergency.” She did sound different from any other time we’d spoken. It was enough to get me to sit up, at the least.

“Emergency?” I started looking for my pants, wherever I’d left them.

“Yeah. I need you to drive me, and you can’t let anyone know that you’re gone.”

“Wait, what?” I shoved aside a pile of dirty laundry with my foot. The dim beams visible through the blinds weren’t nearly as strong as the glare of my cell phone screen, right in my face, so I was feeling around blindly for my pants. Jeans on the floor, keys and wallet in the pocket, just like any other weekend when I didn’t have anything planned. It just took some groping to find them. “Why can’t I tell anyone? If it’s an emergency, shouldn’t I get help, or at least-”

“Just trust me on this one,” she said. “And you’ve gotta be here as soon as you can.” Her words were rushed enough for me to believe that this was an emergency.

“Okay, okay,” I said, as much for my own victory finding the right pants as a response to her. “Where’s ‘here,’ Hannah?”

“I’ll be down the street from my house.”

I was barely moving and that already gave me pause. “You’re already at your house? What kind of emergen-“

“Nick, please!” I’d heard that from her several times before, as well. This time, though, it wasn’t the exasperated sigh she gave when a joke fell flat, or the soft whine she gave when she tried to goad me into buying something for her. This time her voice cracked and I could hear her on the verge of tears.

“I’m on my way.”

* * *

Sneaking out of the house wasn’t too big of a problem. My bedroom was over the garage, at the opposite end of the house from my parents’ room, and my older siblings had moved out for college in the years before. Luckily Hannah had called on a night when I’d parked in the street rather than in the garage. That would have been too much noise even for my snoring folks. It wasn’t even all that far to get to Hannah’s place, just a quiet drive through a maze of poorly-planned suburban streets with perfectly manicured lawns.

Our families might have been in the same general income bracket, but dating Hannah always felt like she thought she was doing me a favor. She was a cheerleader. I was an arts geek. If you went to the sort of school that I did, that should be explanation enough. Her clique was the elite, the spoiled, and the innately gorgeous. I hung out with the weirdoes who drew in notebooks and planned their piercings rather than talking about the reality television stars that everyone loved to hate. Weird was good, though; it was comfortable to me, but when the chance to date Hannah arose, I did what a normal guy in my class would have done.

We probably wouldn’t have shared the simplest of conversations if not for our families’ connections. Our fathers worked together, lawyers at the same firm, with the occasional implication in a conversation that my father had some higher position. I never learned the details of it, but I suspect it was politics in the company that prompted her family to encourage us as a couple. Her parents had effectively sponsored our first date, and our second, and from the third on I still suspected they were leaning on her to call me whenever she did- unless she needed a ride, like she did that night.

True to her word, Hannah was at the end of her block. Standing at the corner, under a single street light, she gave me the perfect set-up for a joke that would have gotten me at least a week of being glared at in sullen silence. Luckily for me, I was just a little too tired to think of it, and instead I simply got a moment to give her an appreciative look.

Hannah still looked better rolling out of bed in the middle of the night than a lot of girls look with all morning to prepare. Her coppery red hair was pulled into a ponytail and the light of the street lamp highlighted how fair her skin was, though it was downplaying the freckles that I loved. A little tall for a girl (though the top of her head still only reached my chin), she had a slim, athletic build that was not diminished by the fitted tee and pajama pants she was wearing.

For a moment I wondered if this was some extended episode of sleepwalking that I didn’t understand. She had a strange look on her face, distant, scared, and excited all at once. Her dark eyes seemed out of focus. She didn’t even seem to recognize my car until I’d pulled to a stop in front of her. It seemed like the sound of unlocking the door finally drew her attention, and she climbed into the passenger seat. The strangeness continued when she didn’t complain about the clutter in my car the way she usually did.

“Take a right,” she said, gesturing to the intersection immediately ahead of us. Her gaze was straight ahead out the windshield, her expression still difficult to read. I looked her over, trying to understand where she meant to go.

“…Hannah? Are you-“

“Nick, take a right,” she said. She kept looking ahead, and her voice had a small quaver to it that I still wasn’t familiar with. I elected to drive on in silence if she wasn’t going to explain.

* * *

It went on like that for a long while. I didn’t understand anything she had told me previously, but she was clear enough when she directed me on which way to go. Left here, stay in the middle lane, don’t try that shortcut. Clear cut directions, all very simple, but she didn’t criticize my driving at all unless I was going the wrong way. Other than that, it was totally quiet. It didn’t feel right to turn on the radio, because if I did that then I closed out any possibility that she might choose to start speaking and tell me what the story really was. She didn’t take that opportunity. Hannah just kept up that distant stare the whole time I drove her, and she led me out of any neighborhood I was familiar with.

We were a few miles outside of the city when she finally asked me to stop, closing in on two o’clock. It was a gravel road lined with a few trees and tall grass. With the lights of the city only a dim glare on the horizon, it was too dark to make out anything else. An overcast sky blocked out any starlight or moonlight we might have gotten, so it certainly felt like the middle of nowhere. Hannah must have known that I was about to ask her what was going on, because she got out of the car as soon as I’d shifted gears to park. Leaving my keys in the ignition so that the headlights would stay on, I got out after her.

“Hannah? Are you ready to tell me what’s happening here?” I asked, too late. She was already gone, wading through high grass. I’d mostly been confused by her actions, but seeing her slip off into the dark twisted my doubts into a stronger sense of worry. “Hannah!”

“It’s just this way!” I heard her say. Whatever concern she had before sounded like it was gone. More than anything, she sounded excited now.

“What is?” Even without lights, I could hear her crunching through the underbrush, and I followed her.

“So close!” I could hear her say, but her words sounded further off.

I tried to run, but it took effort just to push the brush aside in some places. I was barreling through the thick plants to get through, but I was the tall and gangly sort that’s good at reaching things on the top shelf but bad at body-slamming my way through obstacles. I was lucky to have stayed upright enough the whole time.

It must have been at least a few minutes in the dark, but it felt far longer than that. My mind was struggling to find some sensation to grab onto for reference. The grass I swatted aside didn’t point me in any direction. The humid night air felt oppressive, clawing at me while I grappled with the wild. After several moments, a new feeling started to creep across my skin.

There was a strange sensation of static electricity in the air on one side of me. It grew stronger as I went in that direction. I was already headed that way; it was where I could hear Hannah’s last few thrashings in the grass. Shortly after I felt the static, I heard Hannah breathing near me. She had come to a stop in the dark.

“Hannah?” I reached out for her, my hand finding what I realized was her elbow. We were not so well-acquainted that she was okay with me grabbing her just anywhere, so landing on her elbow was probably a good thing. “Where are we?”

“It’s here…” she whispered softly. She was so quiet that I realized just how still things were around us. Didn’t crickets chirp or something at night? The silence and the static and Hannah’s behavior piled onto me and made the experience feel even more unnatural.

“What is?” Silence from her, too. “Hannah, what’s here?” My hand slid down her forearm. She was leaning over something. I lay my other hand on it. Something felt like cobblestone. I leaned in the way she did, trying to understand whatever it was.

Just before it began, I realized that we were leaning over a well. The static feeling grew stronger on my face. I heard from down the well a deep, indistinct noise, like someone breathing, or waves on the ocean right before they crash. Before I could form any more words for Hannah, a burst of green light appeared at the bottom. It rose up, quickly, and I barely had time to look at her. Her eyes were wide and her lips were parted, but I couldn’t tell what she was thinking. I didn’t take the time to think.

Something strange and unnatural was rising. It was coming right for us, and my first and only reaction was to reach out and sweep her back from the edge of the well, knocking her to the ground. Had I been thinking, I might have pulled her back with me, but my instinct was just to shove her away. Instead, pushing her away pushed me even farther over the edge of the well. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something substantial but formless, like a curling flame in green, and then a flash of that same light before it was gone.

Whatever it was, it was entering me. The static sensation escalated to a full jolt that ran through my body for what felt like several moments. Every muscle in my body was either totally clenched or completely relaxed, and they kept switching. Suddenly my body went numb and I felt like I was falling through the air. The same sound I’d heard in the well grew louder until it filled my ears completely, but I still couldn’t make out anything from it.

The bizarre feelings seemed to go on for ages, but when I snapped back to awareness, I regained my wits in time to catch myself on the edge of the well rather than falling. I pushed myself away from it, my head spinning even though my body felt fine. I fell back onto my butt, and the thick grass was kind enough to cushion my fall. I looked around in the dark, trying to understand what had just happened.

“You took it,” I heard from the ground next to me. Hannah was sitting up where I’d tossed her. My eyes were adjusting to the dark at last. She was in the same position I was, sitting on her butt with her legs out, holding herself up with her hands behind her back. “It called for me and you took it.”

On top of all the others, that must have been one confusion too many for me. I stared blankly until I could muster up a, “What?”

She stared back at me in the dark. “What?”

“You said I took it. And it called for you. What did?” My thoughts were suddenly occupied by how dry my mouth felt, but I got back on track. “…what is it?”

“…I don’t know,” she said sheepishly. That was another tone of voice I’d never gotten from her. Usually she had some force behind anything she said, good or bad. “It seemed really important, but I don’t get it now.”

I rolled to one side and pushed myself to my feet. I found her elbow again and helped her up. When she seemed reluctant to take my hand, I knew she was getting back to her normal self. Once she was up, I peeked over the edge of the well again, but there was no noise, no light, and no static feeling from it now. There was no sign at all that anything had happened, aside from any dirt and grass stains on our clothing that we got when we fell.

In the distance I could see the headlights of my car, pointing away from us. “Let’s go,” Hannah said, carefully stepping through the grass this time as she started on a return.

I lingered where I was standing. Whatever had happened, this well was at the center of it. I ran my hands over the stones. I circled it, hoping to gain some understanding.

“What are you doing?” I looked up to where I heard Hannah speaking. “Let’s get out of here already.”

“Hang on,” I said. “Something weird just happened here. I want to know what it was.”

“There’s nothing,” she said. Even her voice had reasserted itself. The Hannah I knew was the Hannah standing in front of me now. “Whatever it was, it’s done, it’s gone, and we can just leave it.”

The previous day, I would have conceded to her. She’d asked a lot of little favors, and I was in the habit of granting them. At that moment, though, something new inside me lead me to say, “No, Hannah. Whatever it was, it might have left something to find, and that might let us understand what happened with you.”

There was a brief pause. “What?” she asked, her voice rising in pitch. “You want to hang around in the dark out in God-knows-where to- to do what, exactly?”

“You seemed pretty eager to do the same thing,” I shot back. In the back of my head, I knew that I wouldn’t argue with her like this normally, not for the sake of something inconvenient with nothing to be gained from it. Some new feeling was rising in me, a will to be in power and be recognized as right, whatever the subject.

“Nick, you’re not exactly a detective! You don’t even have a flashlight, and your car’s battery is probably going to die if we don’t get back to the car. Let’s leave, okay?”

“I still might find something. Why did you want to be here, anyway? What was it that told you the way here?”

“Nick, please!” The last time she’d said that, she sounded like she might cry, that she wanted something because not having it could break her heart. Whatever it was, she hadn’t gotten it. This time, she didn’t sound heart-broken in the least. She just sounded annoyed again, the way she usually did. She’d woken me in the middle of the night to do a favor for her, but somehow those two words made it sound like everything up until that point had been a burden I was placing on her.

“Hannah,” I growled. That feeling rising in me now felt like it was overflowing. A will to dominate radiated out from me, and I could physically sense her, without seeing her or touching her.

She shut up. Her eyes cast down to the ground. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. How did I know that? It was too dark for me to see that and my eyes hadn’t adjusted enough to see such detail. I could sense her acts of silent compliance and I wasn’t sure why.

A long moment passed in the dark as I struggled to absorb what had just happened. I was commanding, and she was obeying. My intent was enough to silence her. Now I’d said her name and gotten her full attention. What next? I relaxed the muscles that I hadn’t realized I was tensing, and I softened my voice to say, “Come here.”

I’d barely straightened up from examining the well when the force of her hug nearly knocked the wind out of me. “I’m sorry,” she said, her face half-buried in my chest. This was another not-very-Hannah thing to do. She wasn’t big on touchy-feely anything, much less apologizing without someone putting pressure on her.

I wrapped my arms around her and we stood like that a moment, hugging in the dark. We might have come out of it just feeling closer to one another, but there was more to it. She wasn’t just acknowledging that she’d made some mistakes. I didn’t feel particularly prompted to admit any of my own, either. She wasn’t just seeking forgiveness. This was an act of supplication.

Hannah took a deep breath and sighed into me just before I felt her grip loosen. She didn’t let go of me, though. Instead, I felt her hands running down my back. I felt her body sliding down against mine as she fell to her knees. She wouldn’t be satisfied with being forgiven. She felt the need to make amends, and more than that, to show me where she now saw herself.

She pressed her face into the crotch of my jeans and gave it a light kiss before her hands went to loosen my belt. Hannah and I hadn’t done any more than kissing and (if she was feeling charitable) a feel through clothing. Having her pressed against me now, almost panting with a need to please me, I couldn’t remember having ever been so hard.

My jeans hit the ground with a soft ‘whump’ sound and she quickly freed my erection from straining against the inside of my boxers. I’d thought a lot about this moment, wondering what I’d do with my hands or fearing that my size wasn’t enough for her even if the Internet said it was about average. Those thoughts were a dim memory now, as I was filled with an overwhelming instinct to make her feel that she was submitting to me. It was what she needed to feel.

I ran my fingers through her hair while she licked up my shaft. She wrapped her lips gently around the very tip of my cock, as if she was giving it a kiss. She stayed that way a moment while I heard her give a small whimper of pleasure. Hannah’s lips widened and she lay her hands on my thighs as her mouth enveloped the head of my cock. I gave a tiny gasp at this new feeling, her wet mouth sliding over my erection.

Hannah made another small moan as she slid my cock deeper into her mouth. The same way I knew that she was blushing before, I knew that the noises she made were expressions of her own pleasure. These impressions I got which told me what she was doing and the intent behind it were new, as if I’d gained a sixth sense for it. That might have scared me, but I was already having new feelings with Hannah sucking my cock for the first time, so I was willing to put off analyzing the experience until later. I couldn’t even form words as she brought her mouth down on me and back up.

Her tongue darted over my shaft and I was in heaven. I had Hannah on her knees in front of me, adoring my cock, her whole body tingling with the joy of giving herself to me. A breeze stirred and I felt the night air blowing across me, her soft lips wrapped around my shaft, the gentle curl of her hair running between my fingers. I don’t think that anyone holds out long with their first blowjob, especially not one as perfect as this. I realized that you were supposed to give some warning when you felt close, but the new power inside me that had first brought her to her knees gave me a differing impulse.

My grip tightened on the hair in my hand and I pulled her head farther down on my shaft. I gave a low groan as I shot my load into her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around my cock. Rather than seeming surprised, Hannah let out a louder moan as she felt my cum filling her mouth. I felt her tongue on the underside of my cock, rubbing gently as if to coax more out of me. As my climax died down, she kept her lips firmly around me, but I felt her hands sliding down my legs and her body relaxed. She was feeling satisfaction for pleasing me, as if I’d returned the favor. She swallowed my cum and then ran her tongue over my cock as my erection faded.

Realizing how I was still gripping her hair, I let go, and she slid down off of my member as if her whole body was going limp. I heard a contented sigh from Hannah before she found a stable position on all fours. I stood over her in silence for a moment, the two of us acknowledging some authority that neither of us knew that I had up until a few moments ago. It was only the new strength I’d found that kept me from having a small panic attack. What had come over Hannah? What had come over me? How did I get the new command over her and understanding of her? I couldn’t think of any reasonable answers, but Hannah, happy with herself on all fours on the ground, didn’t seem troubled by all the unknowns.

I’d felt driven to win the earlier argument with Hannah, but now I could see that she’d made perfectly reasonable points. I wasn’t going to find anything out here in the dark, running down my car’s battery. I didn’t know what I’d seen the first time around, so I couldn’t look for it a second time. Whatever strange feeling I’d had was not coming back. On the other hand, we might be on someone’s private property. If that person had a shotgun but no sympathy for a couple of horny teenagers, sticking around could be worse than we’d first thought. I sensed Hannah on the ground in front of me, practically purring with contentment, and while I knew that she’d be willing to search with me now, it didn’t seem like it would be productive.

I bent down and grabbed the waistline of my jeans with one hand, tugging my clothes back together carelessly. My other hand found one of Hannah’s (easy to find now) and I tried to help her up. “I think we should head back.”

“Okay,” she said in a distant, dreamy tone as she got to a standing position. No argument. Whatever fight she had in her was gone, or wouldn’t be directed to me, at the least. Neither of us would acknowledge that I’d changed my mind to what she’d asked; it was enough for her to do what I wanted when I told her. She smoothed down her clothes while I cinched up my belt again.

Again she was quiet, but the silence had a different feel to it this time. When I picked her up from her house, Hannah’s quiet was like a wall to block me out while she focused on something bigger. Now she was acting like I was the biggest concern she could have. She wasn’t ignoring me; she was waiting on me. She’d also seemed worried, but now Hannah was completely relaxed. She was happy just being around me. She was being totally unlike her usual self in a whole new way.

Hannah belongs to me now, popped up in my head as we made our way back to the car. The idea had the same strength behind it that had first surged in me when I yelled at her. We’d gotten back into the car before I started to wonder whether that thought was mine or if it belonged to something else.