The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you are (1) under 18 (2) offended by stories of a sexual nature, (3) have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality (4) think it would be fun to try this at home, LEAVE NOW. If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult just looking for a little break from reality, READ ON!

PRETTY PICTURES

Gerry lived a nice, normal life. He was twenty-five, and although he had had a few girlfriends in the last year or two, he was single, with a so-so nine-to-five job in a small but growing company. Because of his easy-going nature, people tended to joke that Gerry must have watched ‘IT’S A WONDERFULL LIFE’ too often. But Gerry didn’t mind. He had been raised by his grandmother in the country and had only moved to the city after her death. She had been a kind but stern woman. She had taken him in when he was orphaned at the age of five. He remembered her telling him that his mother, her daughter, had spoiled him. So she had set about changing that.

Since she had been born in a different time, her ways were different. She had been a child of the thirties, when things seemed so much simpler to her. She had once told him that everything back then was black and white, not only the movies. Where people lived their lives caring for their neighbours. Treating each other with respect. And she instructed Gerry in those ways. She had always tried to teach him to live his life right. Telling him that if he treated people right, they would treat him right in return. And for the most part, he found this to be true.

All that was except for one girl in his office called Jennie. For some reason he could not understand, Jennie seamed to have taken a dislike to him from the very first day he had joined the company. Jennie never seemed to have any trouble getting male friends, although she was not what you would call beautiful. But at five foot-two, dark hair and big eyes, she was kind of cute when she smiled, which was not often and never at all at Gerry.

He was never that good at talking to girls. His grandmother was very stern when it came to girlfriends and Gerry. She had caught him at age fourteen playing with himself while watching the young girl from next door undressing in her room, through his window. She was very angry with him. So much so that she had not allowed him to go out with a girl for a long time. By the time he reached his late teens, he was known by every girl in town as scary Gerry because of the way he would look around whenever a girl would talk to him. It was not something he was to grow out of. Even now he found himself nervous around the opposite sex.

Jennie scared him even more than most. But still it seemed a shame to him to have her as an enemy. He had always been told that an enemy was just a friend who did not know you. So Gerry had tried everything to make friends with her, to no avail. After six months of trying, and getting nothing but insults and ice-cold looks, he decided to give up and leave her alone.

This turned out to be easier than he thought it would be, for his cubicle was all the way across the other side of the office from hers. And he found that by taking his breaks a little later than usual, he could go for days without even seeing her. It was not an ideal way to spend his working day, but it did save him having to take the looks she seemed to save for him. So he unhappily decided it was for the best.

Everything was working fine for over a year. He was left pretty much alone. He liked it that way, as he didn’t need to mix much. Because Gerry’s cubicle was way in the corner, it soon became his domain, filled with little things to make it more homely. Even though it was against the company’s rules to download anything from the net, in case of viruses infecting their mainframe, he had downloaded some themes and a screensaver from the net. But it was not one of those porno types you so often find on the net. Thanks to his grandmother’s teachings, Gerry did not like that kind of dirt. His passion was watching old movies. In them, good deeds were their own rewards. Sometimes he wished people were more like they were in those movies. More like his grandmother had told him about.

He often spent his lunch hour surfing the net for old movie sites. He had found the screensaver in one of those searches. It had been a free download on a sixties themed site. It was called lava-lamp, and as the name suggested, was just colours moving slowly around each other, changing shape as they moved. Gerry was not into the sixties much. But he did like this. For some reason, it made him feel relaxed. He had been very careful to check it out. He didn’t want anyone blaming him for a systems crash. He had set it to kick in after ten minutes, and with the company being so busy lately, his screen was seldom idle that long.

It was because of the increase in business that Gerry’s nice little world was going to come to an end. With the increase in orders, there was a need to increase staff and machinery on the production floor. Before long, space started to run out. Plans were made to extend the building, but it would take time. And until then, it would be necessary to increase the production floor by decreasing the office space.

This meant the office staff doubling up. And as bad luck would have it, Gerry found himself paired with the ice-maiden. He had tried to explain to the manager and personnel that it would be hard to do his job if he had to share (he could not bring himself to tell them the real reason. That Jennie’s presence would make him uncomfortable). But he was just told that it was hard on everyone, and he would have to do the best he could. After all it would only be for a month or two, three at the most.

He went home that night, dreading the next day and the three months in a small cubicle, not only with a woman, but one who hated him. He didn’t sleep much that night, and arrived into work the next morning feeling drained. When he got to his cubicle, he found all his knickknacks moved to one side, and in their place sat another computer, a chair, and all Jennie’s bits and pieces.

Gerry resigned himself to a living hell for the next few months. When Jennie arrived about an hour later, he could have sworn the temperature dropped a few degrees from her ice-look. But it was probably just his imagination. With three hours to go before quitting time, they had not spoken a word to each other, and Gerry was starting to feel a little claustrophobic. He needed to get out of the cubicle for a while. So he decided to get himself some coffee. He wondered if he should ask jenny if she wanted one. After all, it had been over a year since they last spoke, and she was in the same spot as he was. So decided to try again to make peace.

“I’m going to get my self a coffee Jennie. Would you like one?” he asked trying to make it sound casual.

Jennie turned and stared at him, like he was something nasty she had stood in. “If I wanted a coffee, I would get my own thank you,” she said bitterly.

Gerry shook his head. Things had not changed. On his way to the coffee machine, he decided to drop in to personnel and try again. Once again staying away from the real reason. But he was wasting his time. After twenty minutes, it was clear that he was stuck with Jennie. He decided he would just have to put up with it. So getting his coffee, he headed back to what he now knew was to be his own little hell.

But there was one more shock to greet him as he reached the doorway of their cubicle. There on the screen of his computer was his screensaver. He had forgotten all about it. Worse still, Jennie was staring straight at it. All she had to do was call the manager and he was as good as fired. He could not believe he had been so stupid as to leave it on the computer. But with everything going on, he had never given it a thought. Now he had put his fate in the hands of his nemesis. There was nothing he could do now, but face the music. And walking in, he sat down, clicked the mouse, and the screensaver disappeared.

To his surprise, Jennie did not mention the screensaver, and just turned back to her own computer and started to work. For the rest of the day, Gerry waited for the call to the manager’s office, but it didn’t come. Instead he left work with a million thoughts running through his head. Maybe Jennie didn’t realise it was a downloaded screensaver. He found that hard to believe. She would have known it was not a standard one. Maybe she was going to use it as blackmail. That seemed more likely to him. He could always delete it from the computer. But it would not be hard for the computer tech’s to pull it from his hard drive. And he was sure she would insist they did. There was nothing he could do but wait and see what she would do.

That night, sleep would not come and Gerry spent most of the night tossing and turning, playing the scene over and over in his mind. The more he remembered, the more he realised that there was something about the memory that he found strange. Jennie had not just been looking at the screensaver, she had been staring at it. And now that he thought about it, she had only stopped staring when it had disappeared. Had there been a look of confusion on her face when that had happened? Gerry was not sure but he thought he remembered Jennie blinking and looking around before going back to work on her own computer. But he could not be sure.

He spent the next day in work waiting for her to make her move. Waiting for the word from personnel to empty his desk. But it never came. And as for Jennie using what she knew to blackmail him, she just worked away, not even giving him a look. The thought occurred to him that something was not right. By now she should have said something. But the rest of the day past by without anyone saying anything. And once again, Gerry was left to consider his fate for yet another restless night, trying to make sense of what was happening. And once again the memory of Jennie’s face staring at the same screensaver he had looked at for so long that night, was all he could see as he closed his eyes to sleep.

He woke next morning, with a question running through his mind. Why had Jennie been staring so hard at the screen? It was if she could not stop herself. “Could that be it?” Gerry thought. “What if she could not stop looking at it?” The more he thought about it, the more the thought intrigued him. The trouble was, there was only one way to find out, and it was dangerous. It would mean putting the screensaver back on, and letting her see it again. But what if he was wrong? What if she was just waiting for him to try some thing just like this? There were a thousand reasons not to put it back on and all of them were good. But he had to know.

Gerry spent most of the day trying to find a good reason not to do what he had been thinking of doing. But he knew he had to try, or the not knowing would drive him mad. With around an hour to go before quitting time, the day had been pretty much the same as the ones before. He decided that if he was going to do something, it was now or never. He decided to re-enact the first day. Making sure the screensaver was set, he got up and headed to the coffee machine. Time crawled by as he watched the hands of the clock tick by. He was on his fourth cup, before he got up the nerve to head back. What if she had the manager waiting for him to walk in? What if that had been her plan all along? Now he was just being paranoid, he told himself, as he walked to the doorway.

His heart nearly stopped with what he saw. There was Jennie, just as she had been the first day, her face blank and her eyes staring at the colours, as the moved slowly around the screen. “Do you like my screensaver, Jennie?” he asked, watching her face.

“Yes,” she answered without looking away from the screen.

“Why?” Gerry said, feeling a little braver.

“Pretty pictures,” Jennie answered, with a small grin.

Gerry could not believe it. Somehow his screensaver had mesmerised the ice-maiden. He sat staring at her for what seemed forever trying deciding what to do. After all he knew little about hypnosis, other than what he had seen on old B-movies. He knew that was not going to be much help. He finally realised he had no idea what to do with this new-found knowledge.

Taking a deep breath, Gerry turned towards the computer. He needed time to think, and by now it was nearly quitting time. He let his hand linger over the mouse for a moment, as he wondered if she would remember what had happened over the last forty minutes. Making sure his back was to her, he moved it and the colours disappeared. Gerry could see her reflection in his screen as she seemed to blink and look around with a puzzled look, before going back to work.

As Gerry drove home after work, he wondered if he could use her suitability to the screensaver, to make her a little nicer to him in work. Maybe get rid of those looks she gave him. If he could, it would make their sharing the cubicle a lot more pleasant. But first he would have to find out a little more about hypnosis, and if there was one thing he knew, it was where to find information.

He logged on to the internet as soon as he got home. He didn’t even check his e-mail, instead he went straight for search engines and typed in the word hypnosis. The results soon showed it was a popular subject, but little more. Most of the sites either dealt with self-hypnosis, religious cults, or CIA plots to take over the world. It was hard to find anything useful in them. Gerry decided to try another approach, and typed in mind-control. Once again there were lots of sites, but most of them were repeats of ones he had already checked. And most of the rest were the same kind of thing. Gerry was just about to give it up as a lost cause, when he found a site that looked interesting.

It turned out to be a story site called ‘The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive’. Gerry was not sure if erotic fictional stories would be any good, but he had run out of options. So he thought it was worth at least a shot. As he began to read, he became fascinated with the amount of details some of the authors seemed to put into their stories. Most of the stories though, were of little use to him, as they dealt with kidnapping, nanobots, mind-altering machines, robots, and or imprisonment. But there was still a lot to keep him reading story after story. Going through the story categories one by one, picking out the bits that seemed to be useful, and leaving the rest. He could not believe people fantasised about such things. The more he read, the more he wanted to learn. But he had to stop, as the alarms sounding from his bedroom informed him that it was time for work. Gerry could not believe he had been at it all night.

Gerry looked through the note pad he had used to jot ideas down, and highlighting some he thought might be of use, before grabbing a quick shower. As he let the water wash his fatigue away, he remembered why he had started this. To defrost the ice-maiden just a little bit. But now, he thought, he found himself getting turned on at the ideas he had read about in those stories. If even a part of what he had read were possible, he might be able to do a lot more than that. He tried to put those thoughts out of his mind. They were just stories. Not real, and besides, he knew in his heart it would be wrong to make some one do something they didn’t want to do. But maybe he could make her want to be a bit nicer. “How could that be wrong?” Gerry told himself.

He made it to work earlier than usual, and the office was deserted. With a bit of luck, He thought, he could get everything ready before anyone got in. The first thing he needed to do was get into Jennie’s computer and make a few changes. Like most people, she had little imagination when it came to passwords at work. A quick check of her personnel file gave Gerry little, as most of it was classified. But it did give him her birth date and phone number. The first was rejected, the second accepted. Within five minutes, he had done what had to be done, the rest was out of his hands.

It was an hour later when Jennie arrived. The same look of distaste on her face when she saw him. Gerry started to think he was just been foolish with all this thought of hypnosis. Jennie was probably just tired or something, yesterday, and the screensaver might have just reminded her of pretty pictures. After all, even the stories in the archive said that hypnosis didn’t work this way. It was all just make believe. What did he expect to happen, Gerry thought, as he watched Jennie sit down at her computer. Did he think she was going to just let him change her mind for real? That was just foolish! The nights without sleep had just addled his tired brain, that was it. Maybe he should take a few days off and get some rest, he thought, as he looked down at the note pad on the desk in front of him.

It was then that Gerry realised that there was no sound coming from behind him, and he carefully looked over his shoulder. There was Jennie, staring at her own computer with the same blank look on her face. And on her screen was Gerry’s screensaver. He had not only loaded the screed saver, but had disconnected the mouse and keyboard. So the only way to knock it off was to turn off the computer. It had been a risk, but it was one of the things that he had done, and it had worried him. If the screen saver had not worked it would have been embarrassing, if not to say dangerous. But now there she was, staring at the screen, unmoving.

Gerry could not believe it. But he still could not be sure what he was seeing. One way or another, he had to find out. It was time to take another risk. “Jennie, do you hear me,” he asked, dreading the answer he might get.

“Yes,” she answered in a girlie voice.

Gerry gave himself the time for a deep breath. “Jennie, what are you looking at,” he said, and waited.

“Pretty pictures,” she said, in the same girlie voice as before.

Gerry stood up and looked around. The office was still virtually empty, with most of the staff that were in standing, talking at the coffee machine at the far end. He sat down closer to Jennie and asked his next question. “How does it make you feel to look at the pretty pictures, Jennie?” he said, reading from his notes

“Safe,” the little voice replied.

“Why does it make you feel safe, Jennie?” Gerry asked, curious as to why this simple screensaver would have such an affect on her.

“Daddy always said that the pretty pictures will make me relax and feel safe, and sleep. That’s why he gave me the light. To keep the dark away.”

Gerry started to understand what must have been happening. He had seen something similar in the stories he had read the night before. When Jennie had been a little girl, she must have, like lots of children, been scared of the dark. And her father had given her a lava-lamp as a night-light. Somehow the child Jennie had subconsciously hypnotised herself by watching the blobs make pretty pictures, and felt safe and relaxed so she could sleep. Somehow, seeing the coloured blobs on the screen had (what had the stories called it?), triggered her subconscious to kick in and take over her mind.

Gerry started to frantically read his notes to figure out what to do next. He could hear people heading to their offices. He was running out of time, and he still didn’t know what would happen if he told her to do something. He had to think fast. “Jennie, when you awake you will need to use the toilet. Oh and when you come to work tomorrow, you will want to wear something more sexy. Do you under stand?” the last part came straight out of one of the stories. He didn’t think it would be wrong if she dressed more like the other women in the office.

Jennie seemed to think about it before answering. “Yes, I understand,” the small voice said eventually.

Gerry let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding, and let his foot knock off the power switch under the desk. Jennie’s computer went blank. Jennie blinked and then looked confused as she stared at the blank screen. She tried moving the mouse a bit, but of course nothing happened. Then she tried pressing the power button on the monitor again, with no response.

“Is there a problem. Can I help?” Gerry asked.

“I don’t need your help. Just mind your own business and leave me to mine,” she said, probably more bitterly than even she intended. Before jumping up and storming out of the cubical.

Gerry gave it a second or two before standing, and watched Jennie rush to the ladies room. He had had two reasons for giving her that command. One was to see if she would follow it. The other was that while she was away, he could use the time to reconnect her mouse and keyboard, and turn off the screensaver. He had just turned on the power again when she returned.

Gerry spent the journey home that evening, thinking about what had happened. Had he really made her want to use the toilet? Maybe she just wanted to go anyway. He spent a few more hours on the internet reading, when he got home. But he decided to go to bed early. He rose, refreshed, the next morning after a good nights sleep, although he could feel the remnants of a dream somewhere in the back of his mind, but it faded fast. It was a new day, and as Gerry started work, he had just about convinced himself that all that had happened the previous day to Jennie had been just been something like a epileptic fit, causing her to black out for a while when she saw the colours.

So it came as a surprise to him when he saw walk in the office. She had always dressed down, as long as she had been working in the company, almost always wearing loose-fitting jeans, and shapeless sweaters, which hung over her ass. Now she was wearing a dark blue tailored jacked, cream coloured open necked blouse with a short skirt. This was the first time Gerry had ever seen her look so good, so sexy. Was it, could it really be his doing? Had she really dressed up like this because he had told her to when she was in the trance? And if so, what else could he make her do? His mind started to race with possibilities, fuelled in part by the stories he had been reading lately, but also by the sight of her legs and the glimpse of her long hidden cleavage, which promised so much.

He watched her walk in to the cubicle, unable to disguise the look of surprise on his face as she crossed her legs, her short dress riding up as she sat down in front of her computer. She must have noticed, because she turned and looked at him with the frosty stare he had seen so often.

“What do you think you’re looking at, creep?” she said, with venom in her voice, “Just keep your piggy eyes to yourself or I’ll have you up on sexual harassment charges.” She was just the type to do it too. So he turned and went back to his work, afraid to look her way.

He spent the rest of the day trying to find a way of using the screensaver again. But with her new look, Jennie had become more popular. It seemed that every time she sat down, someone would find a reason to pop in for a chat. He started to get frustrated. He needed to find out if he had put the thought of changing her look into her head, or was it just a coincidence. But by the close of the working day, he was no closer to finding out. There had to be a way to get to her somehow, he thought, as he drove home. But try as he might, he could not think of anything. But after spending two hours that night sitting in front of his computer, staring at the same screensaver that had mesmerised Jennie, he had an idea. It was a risk, but if it worked, it would be worth it.

The next morning, Jennie arrived, dressed in figure hugging jeans and tight T-shirt that showed off her tits to their best effect. Even though she wasn’t a tall girl, her body was well proportioned. And it was clear to every one in the office, thanks to the tightness of the T-shirt, that it was not due to any wonder bra. The old ice-maiden would never have worn anything that revealing before. Gerry could see her nipples standing out through the fabric. He could also feel the tightness in his crotch as he watched her walk to the office, making sure not to let her see him looking as she settled down to work.

Like most people in the job, the first thing Jennie did in the morning was check her e-mail. Gerry held his breath as he listened to the sound of her fingers hitting the keys on her keyboard, as she typed in her password. Then the clicking of the mouse as she clicked on to her messages. Then she saw one that looked like it was from the manager. She didn’t notice the extra dot on the address and logged on to it. Gerry allowed himself a look over his shoulder. There on the screen was the screen saver, with a text box in the centre.

He didn’t need to read it, he knew what it said. He had spent hours deciding on the wording. It had to be something simple, yet something she would act on. Eventually he had returned to the story archive for inspiration. The message he found was one he would not have thought of, but it was what he needed. It was simple: JENNIE WHEN AT HOME ALONE YOU HAVE A NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS, LOGONNAME: IAMYOURS. PASSWORD: CHANGEME. REMEMBER AND DELETE. Her hand moved the mouse again, as she read the rest of her e-mails and deleted them. Gerry let himself breathe again. And tried to think of his next move.

He had already sent an e-mail to the address. Once again it consisted of the screensaver and a simple message for Jennie to follow: JENNIE PRESS REPLY AND SEND. It was not an earth shattering command, but it would show if his idea worked. He checked his new e-mail address five times before the reply came. With a smile he decided it was time for the next step and typed and sent her next command. Once again it was simple: JENNIE READ AND BELIEVE. The next day at work was the same as the ones before. Jennie seemed no different to any one, including Gerry. Still giving him the same chilly looks whenever he caught he eye. But that, he told himself, was going to change. He re-sent: JENNIE READ AND BELIEVE, that night before going to bed.

When he arrived in work the next day, he was in for a shock. All his knick-knacks were packed up and sitting on the table. There was a note on the top of the box telling him to go see the manager. Gerry decided that somehow he had fucked up, somehow she had got him fired. She had probably sent his e-mil to the manager, to show that he was harassing her. He decided the game was up. He might as well face the music. The bitch had won. Maybe she had just been playing with him all the time. Letting him think he was getting away with something. When she was just laughing at him behind his back. But when he got to the manager’s office, he was told that Jennie needed more room, and he was been moved into a temporary office set up in one of the cloakrooms. Gerry could not believe it, the bitch had got him moved to an office no bigger than a postage stamp. It didn’t even have a window. The only light coming from a fluorescent light in the ceiling. He was going to melt the ice-maiden good for doing this to him.

That night Gerry sat at his computer and began to type a new message to the ice-maiden. The last thing he needed to do was to alert her subconscious mind to the fact that it was under assault. He had to be careful not to push things. He decided to write something simple, something that she would find easy to believe: THE COLOURS ARE YOUR FRIENDS. THE WORDS ARE YOUR FRIENDS. DO YOU BELIEVE? REPLY. . REMEMBER. He pressed send and headed off to bed. Once again there was the dream but tonight he began to see shapes moving in it. What it was, and what it meant, were still beyond his grasp.

The next day moved along much like all the ones before, but there was no sign of Jennie anywhere. It was half way through the next day before he saw her walking in the front door, as he went to get some coffee. At first she did not see him. But when she did, she looked at him for only a split second before she turned away.

That night he checked his e-mail, just in case, and to his surprise found there was indeed something from Jennie. It simply read: I BELIEVE. Gerry suddenly felt a strange sense course through his body. It was the feeling of power. He was surprised how much he liked the way it felt. The thought of what he could do scared him a little. If he was to believe that he could change her mind with a word, he must also believe he had the power to abuse that mind if he was not careful. After all, what was it they said, ‘absolute power corrupts absolutely’. He realised that he could make her do anything. He remembered the girl from next door so long ago, and thought of what it would be like to use the power to have Jennie strip for him.

The more he thought of it, the more turned on he got. He could feel his manhood straining in his jeans. He let his hand undo his zip, and before he knew it, he was letting it move slowly up and down his erection as he thought of the ice-maiden removing her clothes piece by piece. Letting free those beautiful breasts, and not stopping until she was standing naked before him.

His fantasy was interrupted by the vision of his dead grandmother’s stern face glaring at him. His hand flew up from his crotch. He was shocked. He could not believe he had been jerking off at the thought of Jennie doing whatever he asked. What had he been thinking? His grandmother’s image was reminding him how wrong it was to even think of taking advantage of anyone, even Jennie. He promised himself he would not let that happen again. That night he decided to leave the computer alone. But the dream that had plagued him for days was back again that night, but this time stronger. Even so, the more he tried to see what it was all about, the more he found that the images were just out of his reach. His efforts ended with the coming of the morning and once again he felt like he had not slept at all.

He spent the next day watching her move around the office, remembering how she had looked in his fantasy. And even though he knew it was wrong, he could feel himself becoming more turned on by the thought of her, naked and submissive. Not only happy to serve him, but living to fulfil his every desire, but it would be just as if he had raped her. Even thinking about taking her against her will was wrong, wasn’t it? His grandmother had beaten respect into him for women. He was told he should always try to be good, and not make trouble. He was told that if he just behaved, he would some day find a woman to marry. A woman who would treat him right, someone who would know how to please her husband. Gerry knew that she was right, she was always right. He had always done what she told him. Why did he think he could change things now?

That night he sat in front of the computer, looking at the screensaver. It was hard to think of using the power on her again, without thinking of how he could misuse it. Telling her to do things against her will. It would be so easy to make her do anything he wanted. It would be so easy for him make her beg him to take her. Gerry tried to put the thought out of his mind, but it kept creeping back. He knew he was getting hooked on the idea of the power. It was time to stop. Things were getting out of hand. The game was getting addictive. It needed to stop. All he had wanted to do was change her attitude towards him. Make her, if not like him, at least dislike him a little less. Now as he settled down to sleep, he was starting to want to do more.

As he slept, Gerry dreamed again. This time it was a little clearer, but not much. He could see a face in his dream. It was Jennie’s face. It seemed to be looking up at him. And it was saying something that he could not hear. And then she smiled at him, and was gone. He woke in his dark room with sweat pouring from his body. Why had the dream made him feel this way? What did it mean? And why was he so turned on. The power buzz was still with him as he sat down that night in front of his computer. Seeing her face in the dream, smiling at him, had turned him on. Hadn’t someone, he could not remember whom, once said that power was the greatest Aphrodisiac? Gerry was starting to believe it. The thought of Jennie typing in the words I AM YOURS, CHANGE ME, and knowing that when she did, she would believe and do whatever he told her to do, was giving him a hard on, yet he knew it was wrong.

As each day passed, Gerry was finding it harder and harder to see Jennie without thinking of her naked, and submissive to him. Every move she made seemed to be sexual in his mind. He was glad now, that not only had he been moved to the little room at the back of the factory, but that it was windowless. Within that room, he could not see her, and if he could not see her, he could control his fantasies. He could be a good little boy. In that room, he was safe. But it was not so easy to fight with the coming of the night, when in his sleep the dream would return. And in his dream he would see a face, her face, looking up at him with a smile on her lips. He woke each morning and looked at the computer, knowing how easy he could make it happen. Yet he knew that if he were to give in to the pull of his passion, it would be like uncorking a bottle and letting loose an uncontrollable genie that he could never recapture.

That night his dream returned, but now it was clear. He could not believe it. Once again she was looking up at him, but now he could see why. She was kneeling in front of him, naked, except for a thick leather dog collar with a metal ring. As she looked up at him, his dream hand reached down and attached a leash to the ring. Her bright blue eyes followed his hand as he pulled it away until she was looking into his eyes. And again she smiled.

Again Gerry woke, drained, and with a hard-on. He could see by the light from the screensaver that there was sweat shining on his body. He could not believe he had let the dream get so far. All it would take, he knew as he stared at the flickering monitor, was to get on the e-mail and send her the command. All it would take would be for him to sit down and make his dream a reality. All it would take would be to give in to his desire. But he could not do it as he looked at the picture on his bedside table. His grandmother’s stern face was reminding him that it was wrong. But why then, Gerry thought, did it feel so right? Why did he feel more real in his dreams than he did awake? If only he could live there, he knew he could have the life he deserved. He could have the woman that he somehow knew he now wanted. Why he wanted her, he did not know. Maybe it was because she was out of reach. But not in the dream. There he could have all he ever dreamed of since he was a boy. There he could have her. He forced himself to shower, noticing that his hard-on was still erect at the mere thought of her. He forced himself to think of anything bar her, as he dressed and headed off to work. He would have preferred to stay at home rather than to take the chance of seeing her. But he needed his job.

The day he spent, more or less, hiding in his own office. Choosing his times to leave when he knew there was little chance that he would meet her. He was, he realised, becoming a prisoner. Deep down inside, he knew that most of the men in the job would kill to know what he knew. Was he a fool to waste this chance to have her make his dreams come true? He asked himself. But that was not the way he had been brought up. Lust and training fought inside his head. For some reason, Gerry remembered some old cartoon he had seen when he was a kid. Donald duck was having a battle, walking around with the devil and angel, one on each shoulder. Each was trying to make Donald do what they told him. Gerry felt that way right now. As if there was a devil and an angel fighting it out inside his head. And for the life of him he didn’t know which one he wanted to win.

That night, the dream came again. And again she was kneeling in front of him naked, except for the thick leather dog collar with its metal ring. And again, his dream hand reached down and attached the leash to the ring. And again, her bright blue eyes followed his hand as he pulled it away until she was looking into his eyes. And again she smiled. But this time he did not wake at that point. The dream went on. In his dream, she followed him willingly on all fours as he led her to, he was not sure where, as the images vanished in the mist. And once again he woke as before, drained and aroused.

As the days and nights went on, he realised that he must do something to break this circle of events that had made him a prisoner. As the days went on, the merest sight of Jennie gave him a hard on, as his dreams came flooding back. He had even less peace at night, for in the night the dreams returned ever stronger. Until the night when the dream became too good to resist. Again she was kneeling in front of him, naked, the thick leather dog collar with its metal ring and leash around her neck, smiling. She followed him willingly on all fours as he led her to his bedroom. Where he sat, his legs apart, he too was naked, he realised, as he looked down at her smiling face, only inches from his erect manhood. She seemed to nod as he gave her some command he could not hear.

Jennie’s face dropped into his lap as she placed her lips around his swollen shaft. He shivered as he felt her tongue running up and down its length, before she took it into her mouth and started giving him an intense, single-minded blowjob. As her head of short black hair was bobbing up and down in his lap, Gerry’s eyes rolled back, and although he could not hear it, he let out a moan of pure pleasure. He cradled Jennie’s head in his hands and began pumping it forward to meet his erection, as she seemed to take its full length in her warm, wet mouth. Somewhere deep inside, Gerry knew he should wake up before it was too late, but he could not, as he watched his dream hands leave her bobbing head and move down her body. One reached under, taking a hold of her breast and giving it a squeeze. Gerry could feel her hard nipple brush his hand. As bending over, his other hand stretched around her shapely ass until he could feel the warm wetness of her sex, as he shot his seed into her willing mouth and watched her swallow every last drop.

The part of Gerry that knew that it was wrong watched himself pull her head away. He didn’t know how to feel. Was he happy or sad that she had stopped? Would it be so wrong to let it happen? After all it was just a dream, wasn’t it? Would it be so bad to feel power like this if it were only a dream? Yet it had felt so good to him That if it had not stopped when it did, he was not sure if it ever would. Then as he looked at her with dream eyes Jennie again seamed to be listening to some thing he could not hear. Then with a smile she stood up and turned around, and bending over, she grabbed hold of her ankles. Gerry’s eyes opened wider as he looked into her pussy that was now right in front of his face.

He could not believe what his dream self did next, as he bent forward, letting his tongue caress the swollen wet lips, tasting the sweet flavour of her sex. He felt the taste of her in his mouth, as he let his tongue delve deeper, until he was fully erect again. He could not take it any more. He needed release, and in that moment, Gerry released his will to his dream self. As standing up, he put his hands on her hips, feeling the warmth of her naked skin beneath. He could feel her heat and her wetness, as he moved his erection deep inside her. Gerry knew he was lost, as he felt himself enter her, again and again, driving deeper inside her with every thrust, until once again, he came, filling her with his seed before falling breathless onto the bed. He watched, breathless, as Jennie returned to her knees and began to clean his now limp manhood with her tongue. Cleaning every drop of both his, and her, cum from his body.

When she was done, she looked up at him with her innocent smile. Gerry could not believe that what he had experienced was just a dream, it felt so real. He wanted to ask her why she was doing these things, but he still had no voice. But that did not seem to be a problem for dream Jennie.

She looked up at him and still smiling spoke “I AM YOURS, MASTER, ALL THAT I AM, ALL THAT I WILL EVER BE, IS YOURS. COMMAND ME” she said, clearly, in his mind.

Gerry was shocked to hear this her voice. He woke to find himself sitting in front of his computer, sweat pouring from his body, and with no idea of how he had got there. The clock on the wall said 8.30am, the screensaver moving slowly in front of him. He was exhausted, his energy spent, and he was late for work! Damn it.

It was crazy. He was crazy. Here he was, having wet dreams, night after night, about a woman who would not spit on him if he was on fire, just because she started to dress more like the other girls in the company. And just because she went a little funny when she watched his screensaver, didn’t mean that he had anything to do with the change, Gerry told himself, as he dressed quickly for work. He decided he would have to lay off reading the stories in the erotic archive for a while. They were starting to mess with his mind. It was time to make a break, not just from the stories, but from the whole thing. It was time to find another job as far from Jennie as possible. It was time to get his life back on track. It was time to get back to the plan he had made when he first came to the city. Nice job, nice home, nice wife, and all in a nice suburb where he could live the lifestyle he grew up watching in his old movies.

The trip to work was slow. By the time he made it to the freeway, the rush hour had started, and Gerry watched the seconds rush by. He was almost an hour late by the time he reached work. But what the hell, he thought, he was going to leave the job anyway. He made two stops before heading to his little office. One was at the coffee machine, the other was at the mail drop. Most were just the usual junk, addressed to his department, but there was also a large padded envelope addressed to him personally. He found it strange to find anything being sent to him at the office. But there was no time to think about that, he was already late, so taking his coffee, he headed for his office.

Even late as he was, he decided that it would be best to take the long way round. The last thing he needed today was to see that cold ass, Jennie. The day had started off so badly, it could only get better, Gerry thought, as he rounded the corner to his office, only to stop dead in his tracks. There, twenty yards in front of him, standing in front of his door, was the ice-maiden, her arms folded as she looked at her watch. Gerry thought about turning around, but she had already seen him, and the last thing he needed was to have her see him running away like some scared rabbit. He decided to grit his teeth and get through it. Whatever she wanted, he would find out soon enough. As he walked towards her, he could not help noticing what she was wearing. The long summer dress hung to her ankles yet did nothing to hide her shape, as the sunlight streamed in through the window behind her, silhouetting her body.

Gerry could feel himself getting hard as he watched her. Damn, he thought, as he tried to cover the growing bulge in his jeans with the large envelope in his hands. Now he was getting turned on just looking at her, as she checked her watch again. Was the bitch checking how late he was? Gerry was getting angry, she had made him feel that way. She had made his life a living hell for over a year. She never once showed him the slightest kindness or respect in all that time, and now she was checking up on him. What was she going to do, tell the manager that he came in late? He would not put it past her to get him fired before he could resign. And now his prick was so hard it hurt. It was all he could do to walk. She was still standing at the door when he reached it. She looked straight at him with the same look on her face he had seen so often.

He couldn’t take it any longer. “What do you want?” he asked, his voice showing anger and fear.

She stared back before answering. “We have to talk,” she said, as he unlocked the door.

Gerry could not believe it, after all this time, now she wanted to talk. “I have nothing to talk to you about, Jennie,” he said, anger making him brave as he pushed by her through the door, still trying to keep his erection hidden beneath the envelopes. He let the door swing closed, not even looking back as he headed for his desk.

“We have to talk,” he heard her say again, as the door clicked shut, and looked up to find her standing just inside.

“I don’t have time to talk to you. I have work to do,” he said anger in his voice. Whatever she wanted to say, he was sure it would not be good news. The sight of her standing in front of him was driving him wild, so he looked down at his screen instead. God, he needed to come badly. If she would only go away he could relieve the pressure. It would not take much, it was all he could do to stop himself from exploding.

“We have to talk,” she said again.

The sound of her voice made him bite his lower lip. But he kept looking at the screen in front of him, as he answered. “Ok, what do you want to talk about?” He said, hoping she would just say it and just leave.

“I have to talk to you about the e-mails you sent,” she said quietly.

What the hell was she talking about. He hadn’t sent her any e-mail in weeks. And when he did, it was not from his own address. He looked up to tell her she had made a mistake, that he hadn’t sent her anything, when his mouth fell open. Jennie was still standing at the door, but now she was naked, her summer dress lying at her feet. Gerry could not believe his eyes as he looked at the vision before him, letting his eyes climb up from the now discarded dress. Up her short, well shaped legs. To her nicely trimmed, yet thick, black bush. The sight of which sent shocks through his body, as he kept moving up past her shapely stomach neither fat nor thin, but just how he had imagined it. To her full rounded breasts, which seemed to be pointing at him with their large hard nipples. until he reached her face, to find it smiling at him.

“What are...what are you doing, Jennie,” he said, hardly able to speak.

“I have come to serve you, master,” she answered, taking a step forward, before dropping slowly on all fours, her breasts swinging from side to side. Gerry was trying to understand what was going on. She quickly stopped in the middle of the room, sitting up, her shapely ass perched on her feet. Her hands on her knees, showing herself to her master.

“Why are you doing this, Jennie?” Gerry asked, still not sure what he was going on.

“I do only as you commanded, master,” she said with a smile.

“What do you mean, only as I commanded?” he said, confused.

“Your e-mail told me it was time to serve you, master. Did I do wrong?” she asked, concern in her voice and a tear coming to her eye, as she sat waiting.

What did she mean, his e-mails? He thought, as he logged on, still watching her beautiful body before him, and feeling his hard on pushing so hard on his zip, that he knew it would burst open on its own, if he didn’t set it free soon. He let his right hand type in the log on name: IAMYOURS. Password: CHANGEME, as his left hand stroked his swollen erection through his jeans, knowing the desk would cover his actions from her. He clicked on the in box and watched open mouthed as it filled with messages, all open, and all from his address. One a night for over three weeks, but that was impossible. He looked back to Jennie, kneeling where he had left her, smiling at him, before he clicked on the first message. He remembered sending the first three as he opened and read them out loud:

(MESSAGE 1) JENNIE PRESS REPLY AND SEND.

He looked up at her, unmoving, a smile on her face

(MESSAGE 2) JENNIE READ AND BELIEVE.

Still she sat, without a word, staring into his face

(MESSAGE 3) THE COLOURS ARE YOUR FRIENDS; THE WORDS ARE YOUR FRIENDS. DO YOU BELIEVE?

“I believe,” Jennie said, dropping back on her hands and knees.

Gerry was shocked to hear her speak the words that had excited him when he had read them weeks before. Then they had made him stop and think of what he was doing. See how wrong it would be to invade Jennie’s mind and change it, and he had stop. But here in front of him were more e-mails, all sent from an address, the password to which only he knew, but that was impossible. After seeing how easily he could break into jennie’s e-mail, he had made sure that his was much harder. Yet someone had done it because he did not write these messages, did he? He began to read out loud again looking at her for her response as he said each word:

(MESSAGE 4) THE COLOURS MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE

“The Colours make me Feel Safe,” Jennie said, and moved one step closer.

(MESSAGE 5) THE WORDS MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE

“The Words Make Me Feel Safe,” and again she answered, taking another step closer.

(MESSAGE 6) YOU WANT TO FEEL SAFE JENNIE

“I want to feel safe.”

Gerry’s prick jumped as he watched her getting nearer, her shapely breasts moving from side to side as she moved.

(MESSAGE 7) YOU NEED TO FEEL SAFE JENNIE

“I need to feel safe.” With each line, she got closer. He knew he should stop her but he could not bring him self to do it.

(MESSAGE 8) LET THE COLOURS MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE JENNIE

“I must let the colours make me feel safe.”

This was wrong, so very wrong, he knew, but by now he was no longer thinking straight, as his mind was now filled with the image of Jennie naked and on all fours. Just as she had been in his dreams.

(MESSAGE 9) YOU WANT TO LET THE COLOURS MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE JENNIE

“I want to let the colours make me feel safe.”

His prick was now so hard that he thought he was going to black out, as he read on.

(MESSAGE 10) THE COLOURS ARE NEVER FRIGHTENED. YOU WANT TO BECOME LIKE THE COLOURS, JENNIE.

“The colours are never frightened. I want to become like of the colours.” She was so close now, he could see her lips quiver as she answered.

(MESSAGE 11) THE MORE YOU BECOME THE COLOURS, THE LESS FRIGHTENED YOU WILL BE.

“The more I become the colours, the less frightened I will be.” Gerry watched a tear come to her eye as she spoke the words.

(MESSAGE 12) THE COLOURS DON’T NEED TO THINK. YOU ARE THE COLOURS.

“The colours don’t need to think. I am the colours,” he watched her not only say each word, but believe them.

(MESSAGE 13) JENNIE YOU ARE THE COLOURS, YOU DON’T NEED TO THINK.

“I am the colours, I don’t need to think,” she was at his feet now.

(MESSAGE 14) THE COLOURS NEED ONLY FOLLOW THEIR PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE THE COLOURS

“The colours need only follow their programming. I am the colours,” she sat up again, her shapely ass once again perched on her feet.

(MESSAGE 15) JENNIE, YOU NEED ONLY FOLLOW YOUR PROGRAMMING TO BE HAPPY

“I need only follow my programming to be happy,” her hands were on his knees.

(MESSAGE 16) THE COLOURS PROGRAMMING IS TO OBEY THE MASTER. JENNIE YOU ARE THE COLOURS. YOUR PROGRAMMING IS TO OBEY THE MASTER.

“The colours’ programming is to obey the master. I am the colours. My programming is to obey the master,” moving up towards his crotch. He inhaled deeply.

(MESSAGE 17) GERRY IS THE MASTER OF THE COLOURS. YOU ARE THE COLOURS.YOUR PROGRAMMING IS TO OBEY THE MASTER. GERRY IS THE MASTER. YOU WANT TO OBEY YOUR MASTER. GERRY IS YOUR MASTER. YOU WILL ALWAYS OBEY GERRY.

“Gerry is the master of the colours. I am the colours. My programming is to obey the master. Gerry is the master. I want to obey you master. Gerry is my master I will always obey Gerry.”

He watched as her fingers found his zipper and opened it. He knew that he could stop her with a word. But the word would not come as she gently reached inside his jeans and set his manhood free.

(MESSAGE 18) message deleted

He felt her breath on his swollen head as the tip of her tongue found his erection.

(MESSAGE 19) message deleted

He felt her lips close around his shaft, as she moved her head to engulf his manhood with her mouth.

(MESSAGE 20) message deleted

He watched her head bobbing in his lap as her expert mouth worked on him with a skill he was sure she had not known before the e-mails. But he did not care, he had been holding back since he had seen her standing at the door. And he let himself go as she brought him to climax, swallowed every drop of cum, using her tongue not only to clean what was left, but bringing him back to hardness once again. As he caught his breath, he let his hand move the mouse to the last mail, and opened it.

(MESSAGE 21) Hi Gerry. SURPRISE!!! By now you will have met the new and improved Jennie. I hope you like your new slut slave. Now don’t act surprised, you know she is what you always wanted. The perfect woman, loyal, truthful, loving, respectful and obedient. A woman who will always know her place. A perfect partner. And who better than the ice-maiden, after all, why else did you try so hard to make her your friend. You knew she was the one the first time you saw her, didn’t you? Or why else did you care if she liked you or not. What I have done with her, I hear you ask. I have made her happy to serve. She can’t deny you anything, she will always want to make you happy. Your next question, I presume, is why the last three messages have been deleted. The reason is simple! I know how your mind works, Gerry. You will feel guilty about taking advantage of you new slave, and will try to change her back. That I cannot allow. The last three messages were the fine-tuning.

What do I mean by that? Well, knowing you as well as I do, no matter how much you enjoy her favours, you will think she would be better off without you. Wrong! If rejected by you, she has been ordered to give up her job and sell herself on the streets. She will become a sex mad slut who will give herself to any one man or woman without a second thought. This will also happen if you try to reprogram her to stop being your slave. Now you would not like that now, would you? The perfect partner or the perfect slut. The choice is yours. I know you will make the right one. AFTER ALL, WHO WOULD KNOW BETTER THAN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS, HOW YOUR MIND WORKS? P.S. I hope you got my other little gift it should have been in your mail slot this morning. Enjoy!

Gerry looked at the sentence in shock, it could not be true, he could not have been the one who did this, yet it was his dream brought to life. And then there were the nights when he felt he had not slept. Or finding himself that morning sitting at his computer. He grabbed the large envelope, ripping it open and reached inside. He could hardly believe what he found inside. It was a dog collar, just like the one in his dream. As he pulled it out, he watched Jennie’s eyes light up. As he held it in his hands, she raised her head, pulling back her hair to expose her neck.

“Is this what you want Jennie?” he asked. Gerry found his hands placing the collar round her neck as he looked into her eyes.

“I AM YOURS, MASTER. ALL THAT I AM, ALL THAT I WILL EVER BE, IS YOURS, MASTER. COMMAND ME,” she said, with the same smile as she had used in his dream.

For better or worse he had made her his slave. He did not know what he was going to do from here on in, but he knew that two lives, not one, had been changed by that screensaver, and life would never be the same again.

A year had past since that day. Jennie had left work after they married, and they had left the city and bought themselves a little house in a quiet town in the country, with a whitewashed fence, and pine tree in the garden. Each evening he would return to find her waiting, like the perfect wife, with a meal on the table. And each night they would make love.

But Gerry could not long live with the lie he kept inside, even if it meant losing the woman he loved. So, soon after they were married, he had sat her down and told her the story of how she had been changed. She had cried when he told her what he had done to her, and her tears had almost broken his heart. So he cried along with her. Until she looked in to his eyes and smiled.

“what you did was wrong, Gerry. I will not say it was not. But if you had not changed me, I would never have gotten to know what a beautiful person you are. Don’t you see, Gerry, I serve my master because I have been programmed to serve? But I was never programmed to love you as I do.” With that she had curled into his lap and drifted of to sleep.

He let himself truly smile that night, for the first time in months, as his fingers gently caressed her naked body as she slept. Hardly realising he was doing it, as he watched the end of his favourite old movie on TV. A tear coming to his eye, as it always did, as George Bailey discovered what Gerry had just discovered. That all a man ever really needs to make his life complete is love. And Gerry had to agree with a smile that:

IT’S A WONDERFULL LIFE

THE END