The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pretty Maids All In a Row

DISCLAIMER:

This story is a work of fiction, and depicts acts of a graphic sexual nature. Only adults over the age of 18 are allowed to read this. If you’re 18 or under, stop reading right now, log off, turn off your computer, go to your room, and send yourself to bed without any supper. Stay there until you’ve learned your lesson.

This story involved mind control techniques that are barely plausible, let alone possible. If you think you can actually control people in this manner, then I have a beachfront condo in Saskatchewan that I’d be happy to sell you. Cheap.

This story is meant as pure fantasy ONLY. Some of the acts described here are immoral at best, and illegal at worst. If you honestly think that it’s perfectly all right to brainwash innocent women into becoming your own personal sex toys, then you are one sick, sick puppy. Get help. Seriously.

This story was written primarily for the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive. Reproduce it if you want, but if you’re going to post it to another site, then the least you can do is email me first. Odds are, I’ll let you use it (unless it’s a pay site), it’s just usually considered polite to at least let me know where it’s posted at. (Hell, if I like the site, I’ll bookmark it. Now who can beat an incentive like that?? :—) )

OK, enough preamble. On with the sleaze.... ;—)

* * *

Part 1: Job Opening

Jenna was walking past the student union of her community college about 3:30 Tuesday afternoon, when she saw the ad:

Maids wanted for spacious 50-room mansion located on Mesmera Blvd. Light cleaning, cooking, meal service, and greeting of guests, among other duties. No experience necessary. Pays well. Live-in. Numerous positions available.

Contact Roger Melville at 555-7227.

She really wasn’t looking for a summer job as a cleaning lady, but she did need the work, not to mention a place to stay. She’d been bouncing back and forth between her parents since the divorce, but that wasn’t really an option this summer. Her mother would be in Hawaii with her new boy-toy, and her father would be buried so far in his work he wouldn’t notice her if she sat in his lap with a lit stick of dynamite in her mouth.

She sure as hell couldn’t stay in the dorm all summer, especially since she’d already graduated. She’d already received her two week’s notice, and all of her stuff had to be packed up and moved out by a week from Saturday, or there’d be hell to pay. And besides, the thought of living in a huge mansion did have a certain appeal to her.

She was planning to stay with her roommate Sheila’s family, but she hated freeloading off of total strangers. At least this way, she could earn her keep, and a few bucks on the side, and besides, she was a bit of a neat freak anyway. If she could clean up after her slob of a roommate, she should be able to handle one idle millionaire, especially if he’s hiring more than one maid!

She was mildly curious about what “other duties” she might have, but her mind was already made up. She’d call him right away to apply for the job.

* * *

Jenna was nervous as she drove to the mansion about 11 AM the following Saturday. She was sure that she wouldn’t get the job. ‘I mean, I actually dozed off on the phone with him,’ she thought to herself. ‘I can’t believe it!! Right in the middle of talking with him, I start drifting off!! Hell, I don’t even remember hanging up! And when I woke up an hour later, I was fuckin’ PLAYING with myself!! Damn, that’s weir. . . .’ Her eyes seemed to glaze over for a split-second, then her appearance suddenly returned to normal. ‘No, no, there was nothing weird about it. I . . . I just had a wet dream, that’s all. Nothing weird at all about it. Wish I could remember it, though. I came so hard, it must’ve been a really good one.’

As she drove closer to the house, she had an odd feeling of deja vu. ‘Strange. It’s like I’ve been here before, recently.’ Again, she had that glazed-over look for a second, then it passed just as quickly. ‘No, I’ve never seen this place before in my life. Nothing weird about that. What IS weird is that he actually called me back yesterday!! I couldn’t believe it!! And wouldn’t you know it, I fell asleep AGAIN!!! Dammit, what’s wrong with me?? Thank God he was patient enough to stay on the line. Geez, I must’ve been out for at least twenty minutes! Oh, well. At least I still had time to go out and buy this nice new outfit for the interview.’

She idly fiddled with the hem of her skimpy spandex dress. ‘Damn, I still can’t believe that crack Sheila made this morning. Where does she get off saying that this dress makes me look like a prostitute? It’s perfectly acceptable business attire. She’s probably just jealous because I have such a hot body that I make a dignified outfit like this look like a tight, slinky “come-fuck-me” dress.’ Her free hand crept under the obscenely short hem and lightly brushed over her newly shaved pussy. It was already wet. ‘Mmmmmmm.... That feels soooo goooood.... I don’t know where I got the idea to shave my pussy last night, but I’m soooo glad I did.’ Her hard nipples, barely covered by the low-cut, sleeveless, strapless outfit, with no bra to contain them, strained against her dress as her stroking became more insistent. ‘God, I’ve been so damn horny the last few days. Mmmmm... especially since yesterday. Seems like almost all I think about is sex, sex, sex!’ She barely suppressed a giggle. ‘Hell, I’ve even been thinking about fucking other women!! Like Sheila, even!! God, I bet she has a nice pussy. Hot, and wet, and soooo sweet and juicy....’ The car swerved, snapping Jenna out of her daze. She absently licked her own juices from her fingers, savouring the taste.

‘Focus, girl! Focus!! Think about something else before you masturbate yourself onto the six o’clock news: Horny Woman Crashes Car While Fingering Herself. Film at Eleven.’ She giggled again as she tugged down the hem of her dress, barely covering her wet cunt. The dress rode up in the back while she was playing with herself, and her bare ass was in contact with the smooth leather seat, sending a shiver of pleasure through her body. ‘At least I didn’t black out, like I did Wednesday night....’

The thought snapped her back to attention. ‘Shit, what DID happen Wednesday?? One minute I’m answering the phone, and the next thing I know I’m sitting in the front seat of my car, with my legs spread, three fingers in my cunt, cumming like crazy! Very weird....’

She turned the corner onto Mesmera Boulevard. She shifted in her seat, and her bare wet pussy rubbed against the warm leather seat, sending a brief shiver of pleasure along her spine. ‘Almost there. Mmmmmm... if he’s even half as sexy as he sounds on the phone, he must be a total stud. God, that voice! So strong, and commanding, yet soothing, and comforting....’ She smiled dreamily at the memory of his voice, and her pussy juiced up even more. She shook her head to snap herself out of it. ‘Dammit, girl, pay attention! Geez! I don’t think I’ve ever been this horny! At this rate, I’ll wind up raping the poor guy during the interview! Then again, that probably would get me the job....’ She giggled bubbly at the joke.

‘Damn, I need to think about something else. Something that doesn’t have anything to do with sex. Something like... that picture! Damn, what happened to it??’ An image of the missing photograph just popped up in her mind. It was a rather revealing picture her roommate took of her during spring break. She was at a beach party that night, and wearing an incredibly skimpy bathing suit after losing a bet with Sheila. It was a string bikini with a thong bottom and a top that did nothing to hide her 40DD tits. She had one too many tequila shooters that night, saw the camera, and struck a sexy pose, showing off her ample cleavage. She was terribly embarrassed after she saw the picture, and hid it in the back of one of her bureau drawers. She saw it again Tuesday, when she woke up after that phone call. Maybe it was because of her post-orgasmic afterglow, but she didn’t find it as embarrassing as she did before. In fact, she looked really sexy in it. The thought briefly passed through her mind that she should dress that sexy more often, but she quickly dismissed it. ‘I know it was there Wednesday,’ she thought. ‘In fact, I was looking at it right before I got that phone call. Then when I got back from wherever the hell I went, it was gone! What could’ve happened to it?? I couldn’t have just disapp....’ Again, her eyes glazed, and again it vanished just as quickly. ‘Misplaced. That’s all. I misplaced it. Probably put it back in the drawer without realising it. Nothing strange about that.’

She pulled up to the gate and rolled down her car window. She saw a cast-iron mailbox, and, just for a second, she thought she recognised it, vaguely remembering putting an envelope in it, an envelope containing something stiff, and glossy, like a photogr.... The thought vanished just as quickly as it appeared. ‘Just my imagination,’ that’s all. She reached out of the car to press the intercom button.

“Yes?”

The voice sent a shiver of pleasure through her body, starting from her soaking wet pussy and working its way up her spine. “Uhhh. . . . Hi! I’m Jenna James. I’m here about the maid opening??”

The soothing, commanding voice on the intercom replied, “Hello, Jenna. I’m Roger Melville, the master of the house. We spoke on the phone, remember?”

“How could I forget?” she blurted out. She giggled again at her obvious gushing. “Sorry, I meant, yes, I remember.” ‘God, that voice!! Who cares what the hell he looks like?? That voice is enough for me!’ Her hand couldn’t help but drift back under the hem, slowly stroking up and down her slippery pussy lips.

“That’s good. Just pull up to the door and go in. The front door is open.”

Giggling to herself, she replied, “Thank you, Master. I’m here to serve you,” as she drove through the gate. She was so caught up in her pleasurable daze, she didn’t even realise that she called Melville “master”, but he definitely noticed. The word brought a smug smile to his face. ‘Very good,’ he thought. ‘The suggestions are taking hold, just like in the other two. The subliminal messages are working better than I’d hoped. Very soon now, if all goes well, this little test will be successful, and I’ll have complete control of all three of them. Then the fun can REALLY begin!’ He picked up the picture Jenna put in his mailbox Wednesday. He admired with lust the blonde co-ed’s huge tits and deep cleavage. ‘Man, if she’s anywhere near as hot in real life as she looks in this picture, I’m really in for a good time!’ He grinned smugly to himself as he went to prepare Jenna’s greeting.

* * *

Jenna parked between the two cars in front of the door. As she got out of her car, she spread her long firm legs for a brief moment. A sharp breeze blew across her soaking wet pussy, sending a shiver of pleasure through her body. After the breeze died down, and the feeling passed, she reluctantly stood up, leaving a puddle of her juices on the leather upholstery, and tugged the hem of her dress down past her firm, shapely ass, caressing it softly as she did so. ‘Mmmmmmmm.... I can’t believe I took that dildo so far up my ass last night! God, it felt so. . . intense! I can’t believe how hard I came! I don’t know why I never did that before! I loved it!!’ She slowly stroked the cleft between her firm ass cheeks, and moaned softly. ‘Mmmmmmmm, I wonder what it’d feel like to have a REAL cock up there?’

She slowly, carefully walked up the stairs to the front door. She staggered slightly on the three-inch stiletto heels. ‘I’ll get used to them. A little discomfort is worth it if they make me look more professional. Besides, they go perfectly with this dress. This nice, respectable business dress.’ The top hem of the dress rode down about half an inch, baring Jenna’s right nipple. She unconsciously pulled the dress back up, rolling her nipple with her thumb as she did. She bit back a moan of pleasure as she reached the top of the stairs.

Despite her intense arousal, she was still nervous. She had all but convinced herself that she wasn’t going to get the job, but she was drawn almost hypnotically to the door. She turned the knob, and it moved easily. ‘Well, he DID say the door would be open,’ she thought to herself. Taking a few slow, deep breaths to calm herself, she opened the door and entered the building.

* * *

Part 2: Starting the Induction

A soft music seemed to sweep over her as she walked through the foyer. As she casually listened to the nameless tune, her nervousness seemed to melt away, almost as if the music itself were whispering in her ear, telling her to

<relax relax enjoy the music let it wash over you sink into it let your nervousness dissolve away the music is so soothing so calming so relaxing clear your mind let the music calm you soothe you relax you relax relax>

relax. ‘Why was I so nervous? This place is wonderful! I’ve never felt so calm, so relaxed, so...’

<aroused calm horny relaxed turned on it’s soothing to be horny arousing to relax you love being aroused you love relaxing you love being horny it’s good to be horny it’s good to relax it’s so good to be horny sexy relaxed horny aroused>

‘...horny. God, I’m so turned on! Mmmmmmmmm... my pussy is so hot and wet... my nipples so hard....’ She idly stroked her eager cunt through her dress with one hand and massaged her swollen breasts with the other. She closed her eyes, threw her head back, and moaned loudly. ‘God, that feels good! Mmmmmm....’

She opened her eyes dreamily and glanced at a full-length mirror across the room. She walked over to it, unconsciously wiggling her ass in a sexy side-to-side manner. She checked herself out, gazing up and down her curvaceous body. She brushed aside her wavy blonde hair and admired the way her dress accented her figure. The way the tight top pushed her large firm tits up and together, forming a deep valley between them. The way her hard nipples threatened to poke clear through the spandex. The way it was cut so low her tits threatened to completely burst free over the top. The way it clung tightly to her round, firm ass. The way the hem barely covered her warm crotch. The way it rode up if she sat down or bent over, revealing to the world her wet, shaved cunt. ‘God, I look sexy! Even in this dignified business dress!’ She slowly caressed her firm breasts through her dress, her eyes glazing over with lust. She gazed almost hypnotically into the mirror as she caressed her

<tits breasts boobs melons love your tits love your big tits show them off nipples hard pinch your nipples squeeze your tits caress your breasts dress to show them tight tops low cut tops revealing tops nice tits sexy tits love to show them off love having your nipples sucked love having your nipples nibbled love having your tits massages squeezed caressed love wrapping them around a hard cock love sucking your own nipples sucking another woman’s nipples stroking her tits biting her nipples massaging her breasts round breasts firm tits huge boobs hard nipples beautiful tits>

firm breasts. She eased her big, beautiful tits out of her skimpy dress and rubbed them in a slow, circular motion, squeezing them gently, rolling her thumb over her hard, eager nipples. She pinched them gently, sending shivers of pleasure down through to her pussy. She gently cupped her right breast in her hand, pushed it up, and bent her neck down. Her tongue snaked out from between her deep red lips and lightly fluttered over her hard, eager nipple, causing another shudder of pure lust. She bent down further, wrapping her ruby red lips around the hard bud, and sucked gently. She moaned with ecstasy, her cries muffled by her own firm tit. She released her breasts, and her hands glided down her stomach, as if of their own accord. They slowly slid under the hem of her dress, slowly stroking her hot, wet

<pussy cunt twat fuckhole love your pussy stroke your pussy finger your pussy so hot so tight so wet stroke your clit feels so good finger your cunt slide them in and out in and out around and around coat them with your juices your hot wet juices feels so good lick your fingers taste your juices love the taste you taste wonderful love the taste of pussy so good you love to taste pussy juice you love to lick pussy juice you love to lick pussy love the taste turns you on lick cunt so horny tongue clit so good finger her pussy lick her cunt tongue her clit make her cum turns you on use a dildo in her cunt makes you horny make her cum make her cum make yourself cum love your pussy rub your pussy stroke your pussy shave your pussy show off your pussy short skirts no panties never panties panties are uncomfortable panties are confining you hate panties never wear panties show off your pussy love your pussy spread your pussy take cock in your pussy feels good let men fuck you pussy fuck your pussy fuck you fuck you fuck fuck fuck love to fuck love to fuck good to fuck fuck cunt pussy fuck pussy cunt>

pussy. She moaned with pleasure as her fingers slid in and out. She spread her legs wide, her tight dress riding up, baring her shaved cunt. Her eyes were glued to the mirror, watching and licking her lips as she slowly fingered her cunt, in and out, around and around....

She had her fingers in her mouth almost before she realised it. She savoured the taste, licking every drop of her hot juices from her fingers. Still fingering her hot, horny pussy, and lost in her own world of pure lust, she slowly glided her free hand down her body, pausing to caress her achingly horny breast, pinching and squeezing her hard, eager nipple. She slid her hand further down, gliding it across her bare hip. She tuned around slightly and pulled up the hem of her dress, baring her beautiful ass. Looking over her shoulder into the mirror, overwhelmed by her lust, she reached behind her, cupping and caressing her firm

<ass butt behind derriere you love your ass your ass is beautiful your ass is sexy show off your ass wear tight shorts tight skirts short skirts show off your ass love your ass love your ass caress your ass massage your ass so horny stroke your ass finger your asshole love your asshole feels so good play with your asshole love your ass squeeze your ass love other women’s asses admire them caress them turns you on stroke them squeeze them kiss them so horny lick them spread her cheeks lick her asshole love the taste tongue her asshole so good finger her asshole dildo her asshole love her ass love your ass caress your ass finger your ass spread your ass cheeks let men fuck your asshole feels good so tight so nasty so good take cock up your ass use dildos in your ass love your ass butt behind fuck ass love ass horny ass horny ass horny>

ass. She bent over slightly to get a better view of her beautiful, shapely ass, her fingers sliding in and out of her hot, wet pussy from underneath. Her other hand inched closer to her tight, puckered asshole. She closed her eyes and held her breath as she slowly eased a fingertip inside. She let out her breath in a low, sultry moan as it entered her tight back door. She slid it in and out, deeper and deeper, driving herself crazy with pleasure. Her other hand was working feverishly on her clit as she slid a second finger into her asshole, fingering herself faster and faster, harder and deeper, getting closer, almost ready to cum, almost, almost....

“Hi. Jenna, right? I’m Roger Melville.”

She looked up in shock, too embarrassed to even straighten up her dress. The sight of the man she saw before her nearly made her cum. A young man, maybe in his late twenties. Short black hair, with a goatee. Dark, soulful eyes. Very handsome face. Tall, lean body. Casually dressed, in black jeans and a heavy black shirt, the top button undone. What looked to be a rather large cock strained against the crotch of his jeans. ‘God, he looks sexy! I just want to...’

<love him trust him want him serve him obey him lust after him submit to him fuck him suck his cock ride his shaft let him fuck your pussy your asshole your tits your mouth make him cum swallow his cum you love fucking him you love sucking his cock you love serving him he’s your boyfriend your lover your master love him serve him fuck him obey him he’s the master he’s your master he owns you you love being owned by him you’re his slave his slut his whore his fucktoy you love being his slave trust him love him serve him fuck him obey him love serve fuck obey love serve fuck obey>

‘...fuck his brains out! God, I want to take his cock and suck it until he cums down my throat!’ Showing remarkable restraint, she stammered, “Uhhhh.... H-hi there. I-I’m here for the-the job interview... you know, for the maid position?”

He chuckled under his breath. “Interview? Heh-heh. You don’t need to interview for the job.”

She beamed up at him. “I-I don’t??”

He smiled warmly at her. “No, you don’t. There were only three of you who applied, so I decided to hire all three of you.”

Jenna’s eyes widened with delight. “Really?? Ohhh, thank you thank you thank you!!!” She leapt into his arms and hugged him tightly, plastering her mouth to his, slipping her tongue between his lips, pressing her bare breasts into his chest, rubbing her wet pussy against his crotch. “How can I thank you? I’ll do anything....” she said with a wicked smile. “Anything....”

He grinned back down at her. “Mmmmmm.... I know you will. But that’ll have to wait until later.” Jenna started pouting, so Roger kissed her on the forehead and caressed her firm ass. ‘Man,’ he thought, ‘her picture didn’t do her justice. I’m really gonna have a fun time with her....’ He warmly smiled down at her and said, “Don’t worry, my dear. There’ll be plenty of time for you to show your appreciation later. First, I want you to meet the other two maids I hired.” She was giddy with happiness, fantasising about how she could show him how much she loves working for him. Her hands strayed down to her wet pussy as she thought about it. That’s when she noticed her dress was still pulled up past her waist. She reluctantly straightened it as Roger led her to another room.

* * *

Part 3: Job Training

As she and her new employer entered the room, Jenna saw that two gorgeous, sexy women, one black, one Asian, were seated in comfortable leather chairs around a small, cluttered table. She recognised both of them from the college, but couldn’t place their names. They were both wearing “tasteful”, “businesslike” outfits like hers. “Jenna, I’d like you to meet Simone and Mimi.” After casual greetings were passed back and forth, Jenna sat down in the extra chair, and sized up her new co-workers.

Simone was the black woman. She was very beautiful, with long hair down to her waist, a lean, athletic build, and what must’ve been 38D tits, which were barely contained by her strapless halter top. Her tight mini-skirt would’ve left nothing to the imagination, even if her legs weren’t spread apart, showing Jenna her glistening pink slit. Jenna looked her in the eye, and Simone smiled lustily and licked her lips. Jenna returned her sultry grin with one of her own, spreading her own legs, flashing her bald wet pussy. ‘Damn, her big black tits look tasty! Mmmmmmm... and her cunt, so pink and wet....’

Mimi, the Asian, was just as sexy. Her straight black hair came down just past her shoulders. She was fairly short and slender. Her tits were a little smaller than Simone’s, maybe 36C, but on her slight frame, they looked beautiful, especially contained in the low-cut, sleeveless spandex top she was wearing. She seemed lost in her own pleasant thoughts as she idly stroked her wet crotch through her tight, skimpy shorts, a wide smile across her sultry face, accentuated by her wide, glistening red lips. ‘Mmmmmm.... I bet those lips would feel wonderful wrapped around my nipples....’

She was so caught up in admiring her new co-workers that she nearly forgot Roger was even in the room, until he got their attention. “I’m sorry, but I have a bit of business to take care of. There’s some good music on the headphones you can listen to until I return.”

The three women looked down on the table, and saw the wireless headphones. Three sets were there, one in front of each of their chairs. Without even questioning why, they quickly reached for them. Neither woman noticed Roger press a button on a small remote control as they put them on and listened to the wonderful, soothing music. Letting it wash over them. Calm them Soothe them. Relax them. Relax....

<relax relax let the music soothe you relax you let it wash over you sink into it let it take you away clear your mind relax your body empty your mind blank slate let your thoughts drift away away to nothingness no thoughts no need to think let the music think for you let it soothe you relax you entrance you mesmerise you let it take you into a deep trance deep trance deep hypnosis you love being hypnotised hypnosis arouses you turns you on makes you horny it’s good to be hypnotised good to be hypnotised Roger Melville can hypnotise you you want Roger Melville to hypnotise you you love to be hypnotised by Roger Melville you love Roger Melville you serve Roger Melville you fuck Roger Melville you obey Roger Melville you are Roger Melville’s servant his slave his lover his slut his fucktoy he is your boyfriend your lover your lord your master your owner love him serve him fuck him obey him love him serve him fuck him obey him love serve fuck obey love serve fuck obey>

Roger watched with a mix of pride and pleasure as his three servants closed their eyes and slipped into a deep hypnotic state. It’s working like a charm. Perfect! Give them an hour or two, and they’ll be my loyal, devoted love slaves. Grinning to himself, he quietly walked out of the room, pausing at the door to take one more look at his beautiful slaves, lusty grins on their faces, their legs spread wide, their chests heaving with desire, as the powerful subliminals fed horny messages deep into their subconscious minds.

<horny so horny you love to fuck want to fuck need to fuck live to fuck on your knees doggy style on your back legs spread riding his cock any position you love cock you need cock you live to serve cock take cock in your pussy in your asshole in your mouth between your tits you love sex you need sex sex is your reason for living you love to cum you need to cum you live to cum you’re a slut a whore a nymphomaniac your cunt is always wet your nipples are always hard you are always ready to fuck any time anywhere anyone male or female man or woman you love to fuck women lick her pussy taste her juices so good suck her nipples turns you on play with her tits feels so good lick her asshole so horny make her cum makes you cum you love sex you need sex all sex any sex oral sex lesbian sex anal sex group sex threesomes foursomes orgies gang bangs you love it you want it you need it you love your body use your body show off your body your tits your ass your legs your pussy love your tits show them off low-cut tops tight no bra never a bra you hate bras bras confine bras are uncomfortable you hate bras show your tits tight shirts halter tops see-through show your nipples hard eager nipples love your ass show off your ass tight skirts skimpy shorts thongs show your firm ass your lovely ass your sexy ass love your legs long lean legs show off your legs high heels make you look sexy stockings no long pants you hate long pants pants hide your legs show off your legs skimpy shorts thong bikinis short skirts love your pussy show off your pussy shave your pussy short skirts no panties never panties you hate panties panties are confining panties are uncomfortable panties get in the way you hate panties never wear panties free you pussy you love your pussy you love fingering your pussy you love dildos in your pussy you love tasting your own pussy juice you love licking pussy you love getting your pussy licked man or woman you love cock in your pussy asshole mouth cock in your pussy asshole mouth you love to fuck you love fucking your master you love your master love your master want your master fuck your master serve your master submit to your master love your master more than anyone you love your master’s other slaves you love licking their pussies caressing their tits sucking their nipples fuck them whenever you want fuck them whenever they want bisexual you love men you love women you fuck men you fuck women fuck anyone any time anywhere any way on your back on your knees on top in your pussy in your asshole in your mouth down your throat between your tits so good so horny always horny you’re a slut a nympho a fucktoy a slave Roger Melville’s slave you love being a slut his slut you love being a slave his slave it turns you on to obey makes your cunt wet to obey submit obey submit obey horny obey cum obey cum obey submit fuck obey sex slut fuck obey sex slut fuck obey love sex need sex love to obey need to obey love to fuck need to fuck love your master need your master fuck your master obey your master love serve fuck obey love serve fuck obey love serve fuck obey>

After stopping in the next room to turn off the subliminal messages still playing in the foyer, Roger Melville entered his spacious private office, whistling a nameless tune. He sat down at his desk and turned on the 30″ flat screen on the wall. He pushed a button on the remote, and the scene from the other room filled the screen. Three beautiful women with their heads back and their eyes closed, with a look of delight on each of their faces. All three of them had their legs spread wide and were slowly rubbing themselves. Jenna and Simone both had two fingers slowly sliding in and out of their bald wet pussies, while Mimi had to settle for stroking herself through the drenched crotch of her shorts. All three had a hand glued to their breast, squeezing and caressing their tits, their nipples nearly poking clear through their tight thin outfits. The horny women readily gave in to the messages that replayed themselves over and over in their minds, taking them deeper and deeper into a lustful hypnotic state with each repetition.

Roger watched his soon-to-be slaves succumb to the images of lust and obedience burning themselves deeper and deeper in the horny sluts’ collective subconscious. As he watched the women slowly stroke themselves through their skimpy clothing, he thought about what he told Jenna earlier. He lied to her when he said that only three people applied for the maid position. The number was closer to fifty. Even after eliminating all of the men who applied, there were still about forty women. Two of them were apparently immune to his hypnotic techniques (’Maybe they both had hearing problems or something,’ he thought), which knocked them off of the list right there. About half of the rest described themselves under trance as being unattractive. He not only wanted beautiful women, but women who knew the were beautiful. This left him with twenty candidates. He called them up, and used a hypnotic trigger phrase he planted in them when they applied (a phrase he could easily still use on his three future slaves, if he so desired). Two women didn’t respond, and he scratched them from the list. The other eighteen went into a deep trance right away. He told them to take any revealing pictures they may have of themselves and bring them to his house with their name and phone number clearly printed on the back. Those who didn’t have one were told to take a nude polaroid of themselves. The pictures eliminated all but seven of them. The women he removed from the list either had body piercings, tattoos, or simply looked too plain for his tastes. Tatoos and piercings didn’t really bother him as a rule, but he prefered women who didn’t feel the need to mark their bodies that way. Then he did background checks on the remaining women. Two of them were married, one was a single mother, and one other was a first-year law student, top of her class, and had a promising future ahead of her. He didn’t want to do anything to spoil it for her, but he did leave a few suggestions in the back of her mind, to be triggered later on. (It never hurts to have a good lawyer on your side, he chuckled.) The remaining three were perfect. All three were gorgeous women with perfect bodies. Neither of them had strong family ties (all were only children, Jenna’s parents were divorced and she wasn’t close with either of them, Simone’s parents died when she was seven, and Mimi hasn’t spoken with her parents in years), neither of them had close friends, and neither of them had clear goals for the future. They were perfect.

By now, all three of the women on screen had pulled down their tops (or pulled up, in Mimi’s case) and bared their breasts. They moaned throatily as they pinched and tweaked their hard nipples. One eye on the screen, Roger turned down the volume on the TV, removed his earplug, picked up the phone, and dialled.

“Hey, man. It’s Roger. The test is going even better than I’d hoped. Nearly full submission even before entering the final stage. . . . Mmm-hmm. . . . Yep, all three of them. . . . I figure they’ll be all the way under in less time that I first thought. . . . Maybe as little as an hour. . . . Yeah, I’ll be going with the same somnic treatments. . . . Yep, every night for the next two weeks, twice a week for the next three months, then once a week for life. . . . Yeah, with a “refresher course” every other month for a while, just to be sure. . . . Heh-heh. . . . A favour? Sure, no problem. Name it. . . . Uh-huh. . . . Uh-huh. . . .” He grinned widely and lightly patted the black plastic box beside the phone. “Of course, man. It’s the least I could do for you. . . . I mean, sure, it’s one thing to design a device that sends hypnotic subliminal messages over the phone lines, but without your help, I couldn’t have built it. . . . Just give me a week or so to rewrite the script. . . . Well, you still want your wife to be able to hold down her job, don’t you? . . . Hahahahahah!!! . . . . Yeah, she probably could make more as a hooker, couldn’t she? . . . . I’ll still need to change the script a bit, and re-record the subliminals, though. It’ll take at least a couple of days. Or more, if my new slaves prove to be. . . . distracting.”

He looked up at the screen. Jenna’s dress was now, for all intents and purposes, a belt around her waist, her huge tits bouncing up and down as she actively fucked herself with both hands. Simone’s legs were spread out at almost 180 degrees. She was on her back in the chair, her pelvis at least a foot out from the seat. Her right hand was underneath, her middle finger drilling hard and fast in her brown puckered asshole, her other hand rubbing feverishly over her hard clit. Her skimpy halter top was crumpled in a small pile on the floor in front of her. Mimi had somehow managed in her sexual daze to work her tight shorts down around her ankles. She was busy driving three fingers in and out of her hot, horny cunt and squeezing and pinching her firm tits. Her shirt was now a scarf around her neck, the hem passing back and forth over her lust-filled face as she writhed in pleasure.

‘Very distracting, indeed,’ he chuckled to himself. “It’s take at least a week. . . . Yeah, I’ll call her next Monday, get the ball rolling. . . . Just make sure her schedule’s clear two weeks from today. . . . Yeah, it’s probably take at least all afternoon. . . . Look, are you sure you want her to quit her job?. . . . Mmmm-hmmm. . . . Well then, it’d take at least a few weeks, maybe a month. . . . Well, she’d have to give two weeks’ notice before she quit. . . . And I’m sure you don’t want everyone to notice too much of a change in her right away. . . . I mean, she can’t exactly show up at the office wearing a halter top and hot pants, now can she? . . . Because they’d never let her go, that’s why not!! . . . Heh. . . . But seriously, you know what I mean, right? . . . Right. . . . Pardon? . . . Oh, that’s not a problem. . . . Yeah, I can lower her inhibitions over the phone. . . . It’s just the full-on nymphomania that’ll have to wait a little while, is all. . . . Yeah, we should probably start a little slow with her. . . . Mm-hmm. . . . Yeah, I can easily get her to loosen up right away. . . . She ought to be pretty horny after the first call. . . . It might last a few days, but I can’t guarantee anything. . . . I’ll call probably every other day for the first few weeks, every night for a week before we get her to pay me a visit. . . . Yeah, after that she’ll be just as horny as my three new friends here.” He glanced up at the screen and saw the three women completely overwhelmed by their lust. Simone was now on the floor fingerfucking herself with complete abandon, her hips bucking up to meet her thrusting fingers. Both Jenna and Mimi were in similar position as Simone was in earlier, their pelvises about a foot from their seat, their hands trusting with wild abandon between their legs. All three were shuddering with what Roger assumed to be lust, and were all babbling something he couldn’t hear. Roger turned up the volume on the TV so he could understand what they were saying.

“Oh, God!” “Yes, Master!” “Fuck me, Master!” “I’m yours!” “Please fuck me, Master!” “Uhhmmm. . . .” “Fuck your slave’s cunt!” “I’m your horny slut!” “I’ll do anything, Master!” “Please let me suck your cock, Master!” “God, I need it so bad!” “Fuck my asshole, Master!” “I’m yours to command!” “Anything you say, Master!” “God, I need you so bad!”

‘Holy shit!’ Roger looked at his watch. ‘They’d been under the influence of the music for almost an hour and a half. God, they must be horny as hell!’ “Sorry, man, I gotta go. . . . Oh, you can hear them, can you? . . . Hahahah! . . . Glad you understand. . . . Talk to you later. . . . Yeah, and I’ll call your wife next week. . . . Later, man.” He hung up the phone, put his earplug back in (an old hearing aid he modified to counteract the subliminal signals), and went into the next room.

He checked the display on his subliminal broadcaster. It was set to repeat the series of erotic and submissive messages every five minutes, at a speed much faster than normal speech. The pitch and tone were electronically modified to sound closer to a normal, soothing speaking tone, rather than the high-pitched, squeaky sounds that speech normally sounds like at that speed, with just enough difference in pitch between words and phrases to tell when one ends and the other begins. Roger had a theory that sounds broadcast in this manner, barely audible under a heavy layer of soothing music, would prove more effective than any other form of subliminal messages. Judging by the nearly naked women writing in ecstasy on the monitor before him, his theory would seem to be correct.

He set the device to repeat the message of lust and submission five more times, slowing it down with each replay, and then play a message slowly waking his slaves from their hypnotic daze. ‘It’ll take about another half an hour. That ought to reinforce their submissiveness more than well enough, and give me enough time to grab a nice lunch.’ He chuckled smugly to himself. ‘I have a feeling I’ll need the energy!’ He picked up a large brown paper bag from the table and went to pay his new “employees” a visit.

* * *

The aroma of sweat and vaginal juices filled the room as Roger entered, paper bag in hand. He slowly rubbed his stiffening cock through his jeans as he watched the three women eagerly finger themselves. By now all three women were on the floor, writing in their (mostly) self-inflicted pleasure. Their lusty moans were now mostly incoherent, with only occasional words like “fuck”, “master”, “obey”, and “cum” breaking through the jumble of moans and cries. He moved aside the small table that was between them, giving the horny women plenty of room as they quivered and gyrated on the plush carpeting.

<love your master need your master serve your master fuck your master obey your master your master’s wishes are law you love to follow his orders his orders are your wishes fuck him fuck his slaves fuck his friends love him serve him obey him fuck who he wants when he wants what he wants your purpose in life is to serve your master obey your master feels good to obey makes your pussy wet to obey makes your nipples hard to obey obedience turns you on obedience makes you cum obey and master will fuck you obey and master will fuck you you love to obey master you need to obey master you love sex you need sex you love to obey you need to obey think only of sex and submission sex and submission all you need hot sex kinky sex wild sex horny sex group sex lesbian sex pussy wet always wet nipples hard always hard fuck obey sex and obedience all you need sex and obedience all you need fuck obey fuck obey fuck obey fuck obey no need to think master thinks for you fuck obey fuck obey fuck obey obey submit obey submit fuck submit obey submit horny slave obey submit slut submit obey fuck obey love serve fuck obey love serve fuck obey love serve fuck obey love serve fuck obey love serve fuck obey>

He knelt down beside Jenna’s writhing form. He slowly ran his hand over her body, squeezing and caressing her large breasts, making her moan louder at the touch. Unable to resist, he bent down and took a hard nipple in his mouth. His hand slowly slid down her flat stomach, brushing over her dress bunched up around her waist, and slowly glided over her hot, wet pussy. The brainwashed blonde slut bucked and gyrated her hips under him as he fingered her slippery cunt for a brief moment, then took his hand away. He reached up to remove her dress, undoing the zipper and unwrapped the crumpled spandex from her writhing body. He sat back and reached into the brown paper bag. Pulling out a 9″ vibrating dildo, he rubbed its head up and down her slippery lower lips. She moaned even louder and babbled more incoherently as he eased it in and out of her eager cunt. When it was about halfway inside her, he activated the vibrator, sending another ripple of pleasure through the blonde woman’s naked body. He took her hand, and held it to the blunt end of the dildo. He helped her guide it in and out a few times, then let her do all the work. She drove it in and out with abandon, driving herself insane with lust. She bucked and writhed up against the dildo, drilling it deeper and deeper inside her tight wet hole. Roger watched his naked blonde maid masturbate for a moment, her huge breasts bouncing and jiggling as she drove the vibrating cock in and out of her wet shaved pussy, then saw to the other two women.

He had a little trouble removing what was left of their clothing. He struggled briefly to keep Simone’s legs together long enough to slip her tight skirt off, and Mimi’s shorts were entangled in her high heels, but before long all three of them were completely naked (except for their high heel shoes) and eagerly driving a vibrating dildo deeper and deeper in and out of their hot, wet, shaved cunts. Watching his horny brainwashed sluts with smug pride, he slowly backed out of the room, leaving the girls to their own pleasure.

* * *

Part 4: The Final Result

Roger was slowly chewing the last mouthful of a tuna sandwich (The last sandwich I’ll ever have to make for myself, he mused) and watching his slaves on the monitor, when he noticed them start to masturbate at a slower rhythm. Swallowing quickly, he glanced at his watch. ‘Shit!! They’ll be awake in less than five minutes!’ He wolfed down the rest of his side salad, washed it down quickly with a tall glass of milk, and rushed to the slaves’ room.

He got there with about a minute to spare. He quickly straightened his hair, brushed the crumbs from his goatee, chewed on about four Tic-Tacs, and watched his sexy slaves slowly wake up from their trance. Rubbing and squeezing their breasts, gleaming wet vibrators set aside, fingers slowly stroking their slippery clits, moaning with lust with each breath, their eyes slowly blinked open.

The music stopped, and their glazed eyes slowly focused. They looked over at Roger (My boyfriend, my lover, my lord, my master) with lust-filled eyes. Their minds were now a jumble of lust and obedience, with four words repeating themselves over and over in their subconscious: ‘Love. Serve. Fuck. Obey. Love. Serve. Fuck. Obey.’

The three brainwashed sluts crawled on their hands and knees over to their master. Kneeling before him, the horny naked women gazed with lust into the face of their new master. Three pairs of hands glided over his legs, hips, crotch, and ass. Licking her lips, Jenna looked deep into Roger’s eyes, and, with a sexy, throaty voice, whispered, “We’re yours to command, Master.” Leaning over Jenna’s shoulder, rubbing her swollen breasts into the blonde’s back, Simone chimed in, “Yes, Master. Do with us as you will.” Pressing against Roger’s leg, Mimi added, “We’ll do anything you command, Master. Anything. . . .”

Smiling down upon them, attempting to muster his most soothing voice, Roger replied, “Very good, my slaves. You’ve learned your training well. You deserve a reward.” He undid his fly and removed his hard, throbbing 8” penis. “Suck my cock, like good little sluts.” He barely suppressed a moan as the three women went to town on his shaft. Jenna was the lucky girl to take the head of his cock into her mouth, slowly bobbing up and down on it. She revelled in the feeling of the shaft gliding up and down along her slippery tongue, her wet lips wrapped tightly around the throbbing member. Simone and Mimi both fluttered their tongues along either side of the shaft as it entered their fellow slave’s eager mouth. “Mmmmm..... That’s so good, my pets. Play with each other while you suck me.” The three women each slowly caressed and stroked the other two women’s firm breasts and warm, wet pussies, increasing their pleasure immeasurably. They sucked and licked harder and faster along Roger’s hard cock. His head rolled back, and he moaned loudly. His slaves moaned along with him, happy to give their master such pleasure.

Reluctantly, he pushed them aside. He told them to remove his clothing without touching his cock, and in seconds he was as naked as they were. Six slender hands glided across his bare chest, shoulders, and back, and three sets of lips planted wet kisses all over his body. He revelled in the sensation as he slowly caressed his slaves’ young, firm bodies, stroking their wet pussies, pinching their eager hard nipples, and squeezing their firm tits and asses.

Ordering Simone to lie down on the floor with her legs spread, he commanded Jenna to kneel on her hands and knees with her ass raised in the air and lick the horny black slut’s pussy. The blonde did so with abandon, diving her tongue in and out of the tight wet slit, devouring Simone’s hot juices. The black woman bucked her hips up into Jenna’s face, driving her tongue deeper inside. Roger told Mimi to sit on Simone’s face, which she did eagerly. Her hands glued to her breasts, the slender Asian ground her wet cunt into Simone’s eager tongue.

Roger watched this display with immense lust mixed with pride. Neither of these girls had ever slept with another woman before today. He’d checked. And now here they were, licking each other’s pussies like they’d been lesbians all their lives. He couldn’t help but be aroused at the sight.

‘One last test,’ he thought with a wicked grin. ‘Neither of them had ever had anal sex, either, before now. Now we’ll see how far their conditioning goes.’

He knelt behind Jenna’s upturned ass and rubbed the head of his cock against her tight, puckered asshole. She moaned with pleasure over Simone’s clit, sending a shiver of lust through the black nympho’s body. Jenna looked back over her shoulder, gazed with lust into her master’s eyes, and begged, “Please, master! Fuck my asshole! I need your cock inside my ass!!” With a wide grin, he entered her, sliding his cock all the way inside her with one thrust. Jenna screamed with lust, her cries muffled by Simone’s wet cunt. After only two or three deep thrusts, Jenna came vocally, sending shivers of orgasmic lust through Simone’s body into Mimi’s hot wet cunt. Simone came almost immediately, followed closely by the Asian slut on her face. Drilling hard and fast and deep into her hot tight asshole, Roger made Jenna cum over and over again, each orgasm rippling like dominoes through Simone’s and Mimi’s bodies at the same time. He lost track of how many times his slutty little slaves came. Finally, with one last massive thrust, he shot the biggest load of cum he’d ever had deep inside Jenna’s tight, quivering asshole. The force of his jets of sperm sent Jenna over the edge one more time, giving her one last massive orgasm, driving her tongue deeper into Simone’s eager cunt out of reflex. She nearly devoured the horny black woman’s sweet pussy, driving her over the edge as well. Overwhelmed by her own orgasm, she pulled Mimi down harder onto her face and tongue, licking her cunt with as much, if not more, passion as Jenna was sucking hers. Mimi exploded onto the black woman’s face, flooding her chin and mouth with her juices.

Roger collapsed on the floor, flanked by his three eager slaves. As the three horny sluts caressed his chest and arms, he though, ‘Oh, man! If it’s gonna be like that all the time, then my life has changed for the better.’ He looked down at his beautiful slaves’ happy, smiling faces, their eyes filled with a mixture of awe, devotion, and desire. ‘Yeah, definitely for the better.’

* * *

Jenna looked up into her master’s grinning face. ‘Mmmmmm.... Came so hard. Love fucking Master. Love him so much.’ Unable to form any sort of complex thought at the moment, the brainwashed slut gazed happily into her owner’s eyes. ‘Love my Master. Love serving him. Love fucking him. Love obeying him. Came so much. Still so horny. Cunt so wet. Love to fuck. Love cock. Love pussy. Love to fuck. Need to fuck. Need to serve. Need to obey. Love to obey. Love. Serve. Fuck. Obey. Love. Serve. Fuck. Obey. I’m a slut. Horny slut. Love being a slut. Love being a slave. Love my master. Love my new job. Love my new life....

THE END

(For now, at least.... ;—) )