The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Preserve

Synopsis: Planet KY-17 is a wilderness. It is used for safaris, hunting, recreation.

Talin looked down at the planet his parents had sent him to. He was not eager to visit KY-17. It was known to be wild and inhospitable. He would need a ‘breather’ to help him cope with the planets harsh atmosphere.

Despite its ‘harsh’ reputation he could see the planet had huge green spaces, amongst its blue oceans.

His father, and his grand-father, and his great-grandfather had all come to this planet to hunt. The didn’t need to eat the meat of the dominant species—they referred to as H’sk, but they did because there was something about this primal action that made his people feel alive.

His mother had told him that if he wanted to he could take one H’sk for a mate. They weren’t too dissimilar and apparently they were excellent sex-toys. Of course, afterwards they would kill it… there was a law against creating half-breeds.

His brother Ilan simply mated with the males.

KY-17 was a planet within their empire; it had been conquered over two hundred years ago. Apparently there were still ‘scars’ on the western continent from where they’d bombed it with Carbon-bombs

A speaker blurted out that they were approaching the landing window.

Talin bucked up as per instructions. The entry into the atmosphere was bumpier than he had expected.

His brother Ilan laughed when he saw Talin’s jittery, nervous face.

But of course Ilan had been here before.

“Don’t worry” he said, and he put his hand on his brother’s crotch to soothe him

Yet Talin was still nervous.

He was still so, even after they were landed and the engines were in their power-down cycle.

The speaker announced that they should depart. Ilan had to practically peel his brother out of the travel-pod

As they entered the arrivals lounge Talin saw his first H’sk. A female. She wore a simple white cloth over her, like a poncho. She had a small black control device attached to the back of her neck, just under the brain. She walked robotically. She ignored Talin’s stares.

She also had a small grey device plugged into her nostrils allowing her to breath inside these buildings—that were adjusted to Talin’s home world’s environment.

“Why don’t we have them on our world?” he asked his brother

“We are not going to pollute out world with these creatures” he said angrily

“It makes me wonder why we took this world” he said

“What?” Ilan rounded angrily. He looked about to make sure no one else had heard.

“It’s just that… we can’t live here without breathers.. and…”

“This world was ours for the taking!” Ilan said, “We are the dominant species. We take what we can”

“I…” and then he bowed his head

“Come” Ilan said…

They went through Access Control where they were given a lecture in the rules.

“Always wear a breather outside”

“Fuck anything you want…”

“Take anything you want…”

They were handed each a small black ball from where they could take control devices from.

The H’sk were susceptible to being controlled by the mind.

Of course part of the fun was trying to hunt them first.

But in the meantime Ilan and Talin went to their overnight lodgings.

Ilan ordered up a male. Already controlled the male was easy to fuck.

Talin ordered up a female. She came to his quarters within a half-hour

He opened the door

She stood there half his size.

“Come in” he said

“Yes, Master” she said. He didn’t understand her and then remembered to adjust a small device in his ear.

“Say something”

“Like what, Master?” she asked, confused as he adjusted his translation device

“What is your name?”

“Helen… Helen McCarthy, Master” she said

“Your species have such strange names” he said, “What does it mean?”

“I am not sure, Master” she said

He got her to go over to his nest. She lay down on it. He looked her over. She was, in her own way quite attractive despite the odd hairs she had. The hairs on her head were brother, and long grown… down to her butt

He entered the nest and lay next to her. He reached out and touched the small nasal plug. “Does that bother you?”

“Sometimes, Master”

“Take off that cloth”

“Yes, Master” she said as she removed her white cotton ‘poncho’.

He was surprised at seeing hair ‘down there’

“Is that where your sex is?” he asked

She looked down and opened her legs “Yes, Master” she smiled

His groin sheath opened up as his penis began to extend from his grey-green smooth body.

On seeing it she lay back, but with her legs raised at the knees.

“Have you done his before?”

“No, Master” she said

“How do you know what I want to do?”

“I have been trained, Master”

“How old are you?”

“Twenty-four”

“Isn’t it unusual for someone of your species to not have sex”

“I’ve had sex, Master” she smiled, “But not with a Master”

“Oh” he said.. that made sense

He could smell odours from between her legs and had to admit that they were pleasant

He leaned forward and his forked tongue darted out into her

“Ohhhh” she gasped

He tasted her… she was delicious. No wonder they made such good eating.

He crawled over her and his groin appendage moved a little from side-to-side like a snake

He pierced her

“OW!” she cried

She felt warm and moist, and tight. It was delicious. Unlike the scaly inner-sanctum of his own species females. He plunged in deeper till he hit her cervix

Her feet hooked around behind him—which surprised him. He looked into her face and she was contorted but from what he could guess she was enjoying this. It was an amazing experience, the feel of being inside this species

She felt wonderful

In the morning he feasted on her before going out to hunt with his brother.

This species—the H’sk were only about 5-6ft tall. About half the size of his own species. For a moment he thought that they deserved to be conquered. What were they to him?

He felt nothing for the woman he had consumed. His species were hunters.

The only thing of her he kept was her control device which he removed so as to use again… should he be successful.

His smooth, leathery grey-green skin passed through the foliage of the southern continent. Its vegetation was distinct from the rest of the planet, and that fascinated him.

His brother had declined to join him here and was in fact busy raping a series of males that had been captured. It was a game back at the lodgings to allow guests to fuck the H’sk before they were under control. And Ilan enjoyed himself immensely.

Talin at one stage stopped in his tracks, sniffing the air, sensing the presence of H’sk. His blue tongue darted in and out, tasting the air

He turned his head from side to side to pick up any sound—his ears were small holes in the side of his head. They were more sensitive than H’sk ears, but without a formed ear feature around he needed to turn from time to time to get the direction of the sound.

He scratched the slit in his groin that protected his penis. He wondered if he would rape another H’sk.

Then he smelled a different smell… he followed it and… he found her… much to his surprise a pregnant H’sk.

She ran the moment she sensed his presence. He chased after her and easily caught her.

“Please…” she cried as he knocked her to the ground

“You speak my language?”

She nodded

“How?”

She simply patted her stomach. In that moment he realised she was pregnant from being with one of his kind.

“I should kill you” he said as he felt a sense of rage… there should be no hybrids

“Stop” came another voice. He turned to see a female unlike any other he had seen.

She was almost as tall as he was, but human, except her texture and colour was like his

“Do not harm my mother…” she said as she brandished her arms in the air. He was immediately unable to move forward

“What are you?”

“I am, like my unborn sibling a hybrid…”

“Then you should die” he said

“No… we are the next stage of evolution” she said

“This is heresy” he hissed, with an effort he broke free

“Wait…” she said and she raised her hand. Suddenly he could not move again

“What is this?”

“As a hybrid I have powers”

“This is … no it can’t be…” It went against everything he understood to be true… but he could not move

These hybrids possessed psychic powers that neither his species, nor the H’sk possessed

“I do not want to harm you” she said

“Let me go”

“Kill it” her mom urged

She released him

He raised his clawed hand and suddenly she held him frozen again.

She had no wish to kill him—if she did then his people would look for him. She not only had mind control, but she was telekinetic… she reached to her mother’s spear and it flew across the air to him.

“I do not want to harm you” she said again.

“Kill it” the mom urged again

“I think I can find another way” she said and she approached him and with her mind she gazed into his…

He screamed…

* * *

Talin met his brother on the way back to their home-bound craft

“So, did you taste their meat?” Ilan asked

“Yes” Talin said

“And did you fuck any?”

“Yes” Talin said satisfied

“Did you know…?” Talin now asked “That their species referred to themselves as humans?”

“No” Ilan said as they bordered the craft

Talin thought of the creature that he’d fucked in the jungle and… if he could have smiled he would have. He still heard her in his mind “Yes, mistress” he said as he closed his eyes.

A new species would arise on this planet and it would be the downfall of his…

The End