The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Preggo Party

This a work of fiction and does not represent anyone. It’s also quite a lurid story, so only read this if you are an adult. This story has detailed descriptions of sex and pregnancy.

I heard so much about these parties. No, not by the usual fliers or message boards. It was the sudden introduction of a new pregnant girl at school. Sometimes it was just a girl that ended up pregnant. A couple of times it was a group. Everyone knew that no one left the party without a ‘going home present’ nine-and-a-half months later. The rumor mill was atwitter, but no one knew how or where, or even by whom, it happened. Even the newly pregnant girls wouldn’t talk. They’d treat it as a secret or an inside joke that only they and the growing throng of knocked up girls knew about. They knew how it happened. They just wanted to keep it to themselves.

One night a couple of months ago my good friend, Zoey, became one of those girls. I couldn’t believe it. She’d never do anything like that at all before. We were friends since grade school, and we would talk until late at night sometimes on the phone or at the local park. Not once did she ever mention any desire to become pregnant. Zoey didn’t even have a boyfriend. Sure, we’d talk about them, but they were just too much trouble. Besides, her eyes were set on being the Valedictorian this year.

I heard my parents arguing and yelling one night. They were beside themselves. Our parents were good friends, being neighbors will do that, and they told them that Zoey had tested positive after showing the signs. I was dumbfounded. Not Zoey. Anyone but her. They then started drilling me with questions about if I knew and who the father is as if I was in on it.

We usually walk to school together in the mornings, so I used this morning as a chance to verify what my parents said last night when she met. I ran down my front steps to her waiting on the sidewalk being careful not to allow the wind to blow my skirt up too high from the rush of wind.

“My parents said that you’re pregnant,” I blurted out as-a-matter-of-factly. The desire to know the truth outweighed any formalities.

“Yup. I got knocked up last month at The Party.” Her answer was so blasé. She just admitted that she went to one of the parties and got pregnant and didn’t miss a step while doing so. Isn’t this the same girl that was crying the other day about a B on an exam? I was dumbstruck.

“Wait a second! You went to The Party? When? How? Why didn’t you tell me?” I was livid. How can my best friend go there and not tell me? I could have told her not to go.

“I didn’t know I was going until I got there. By then, it just happened.”

“What do you mean by that?! Did you go by yourself? Did someone kidnap you? Why didn’t you leave? You know that every girl that goes to one gets knocked up.” For a second I sounded just like my parents last night.

“Look, we all know that it was bound to happen one day. Just let it go,” she shrugged me off and continued walking. At this moment, I had to stop walking to absorb this surreal experience allowing her to walk ahead of me.

“Bound to happen?! You’re going to be Valedictorian. How could you give that up?” I almost screamed.

Zoey turns around playfully and begins to walk backwards clutching her books to her chest and says, “I’m pregnant, not dead” before turning back around to continue on her way.

Seeing that she was going to leave me stammering on the sidewalk like an idiot, I ran back up to her side. We didn’t say much the rest of the way there. My head was swirling with questions, but my bestie just wasn’t going to give any more information. I knew when to stop.

We stood before the front double doors and I grabbed her by the shoulder. Looking at me was the same, calm, mild-mannered Zoey that I’ve known since forever. “Just tell me one thing, then. Are you happy like this? Is this what you want?” My eyes were filling with tears and my lip began trembling making me stutter a little.

“Kelly, I’m more than happy,” she places on hand on her belly and then reaches over to mine, “and you should be happy, too”. The sensation of her touch reverberated throughout my soul. Never before had such an innocent touch become so monumental. I could feel butterflies in my belly and my extremities started tingling. When she let go and rushed to her class, I could still feel her touch just below my belly button.

In a daze, I shuffled to first period. My mind seemed like it would overheat with all of the new information to take in. My bestie just told me that she went to the The Party and got knocked up. I slumped down into my seat and placed my hand over where she touched me earlier in an effort to connect with her through the ghost of her presence there. I’m sure I looked like a girl with morning indigestion to everyone else.

Okay, Kelly. You need to focus on the lesson before the teacher yells at you. You’ve already had enough drama for one day. There’s no need to complicate it. Okay, calculus, let’s get busy.

“Psst. Hey!” I hear some guy to my right say. I try to ignore whatever’s going on. Again…too much already.

“Kelly, I heard your BFF went to The Party. Is it true?” Damn it! Now I have to play gatekeeper to her rumors.

“Shut up,” I counter. “I’m trying to pay attention.”

“Come on! Tell me. Is it true? Is Zoey really a slut?”

I attempt to ignore him. Rusty can be a royal ass sometimes.

“I hear you two do everything together. Did you get preggers, too?”

Ignore! Ignore! He’s just trying to get a rise out of you.

“I bet she’s a monster in bed. You’d know, right? You two are lezzies, no?”

“Hey Rusty, go screw yourself. Leave the lady alone!” Teddy’s voice was so authoritative and startling. I look over to see the bigger Teddy stare down the creep behind me. He won. Rusty leaned back in his chair mouthing off what I could only imagine as a string of curses at both of us.

I’ve known Teddy only for a couple of years. He moved in from the North somewhere. We’ve talked a few times in passing, and he’s always been nice to me. As big as he is, he never played sports or had any reputation of being sought out as a boyfriend. I feel so small in his presence. Too bad. He’s kind of cute.

Making sure that the teacher doesn’t get wind of our problems, he leans over and places a hand on my shoulder. It, too, tingles like Zoey’s touch earlier. Maybe I’m just sensitive today with all the news swirling around.

“Are you okay?” he inquires thoughtfully.

I’m a little shaken up, but it’s not anything a girl can’t deal with. “Yes, thank you.”

“Don’t worry about him anymore. He won’t be bothering you. I’ll see to it.” Of, my God! That’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever witnessed. I got a knight in shining armor! Keep cool, girl. I would totally embarrass myself if I let on how much I’m swooning right now. Oh, good. I’m not freaking out about Zoey anymore.

After class he comes by to check on me again. “I just want to make sure you’re okay.”

“Yes,” I smile and brush a stray hair behind my ear. We’re standing in a crowded school hallway only inches apart with me looking up at his eyes. I place my books in front of me and cross my arms over them. Maybe he likes me. I don’t know why I haven’t noticed him before. Oh, but I’ve noticed him now. I’ve become a big fan over the last hour.

“Say, where are you going next?” he asks.

“Art class.”

“How about we ditch it and go find a place for you to clear your head. I’m sure you’re pretty frazzled with the rumors about your friend.” Yes. That’s what I need. I need a place to stop time and just chill.

“Okay.”

He grabs my hand and we slide through the hallways being careful that none of the teachers can see us sneak away. I’m sure there are already rumors buzzing about him and me now. After leaving school, we track along the property line to the woods behind the football field. There’s a couple of spots that we like to hang out if we want to skip a class or two. The teachers act like they don’t know about it, but I’ve found out through my sources that many of them used the same spots when they were here.

Once cleared from sight, we walk normally side-by-side along the trail. Now that I’m actively noticing it his muscles do show through the navy school collared shirt. He’s quite a catch. Maybe, if I play my cards right, I can see if he has a girlfriend.

“So, when did you find out about your friend?” he asks innocently as we come to the spot. I find a place on a large rock to sit hoping that it won’t dirty up my plaid school skirt. He finds a place in front on the ground.

“Last night. She confirmed it this morning,” I confess without worrying about trying to hide it now that pretty much the whole school knows.

“What do you think?”

“I’m upset that I had to hear about it from my parents. I’m upset that she would even go to that stupid party in the first place. Did you know that she was gonna get Valedictorian this year? What was she thinking?” I rant nearly hysterically.

“Did you ask her if this is what she wanted? What does she think?” he replies. I stop myself and think about it. All this time I was so concerned for her, but she told me that she was happy. Was that a ruse to shut me up? She’s my best friend, and I only what what’s best for her. Shouldn’t I be happy for her decision?

“She said she was happy.” I say weakly.

“It sounds like you’re more upset about this then her.”

“Should I be? I’m only trying to look out for her best interests. Why would someone want to throw all of that away? Doesn’t she know how tough her life is going to be now?”

“Is she? Is she throwing anything away? Graduation is only a couple of months away. It’s not like the school’s gonna take her grades away because she’s pregnant. The way I hear it, she’s a shoe-in for Valedictorian.”

“Well, what about her reputation? What about her parents’? Everyone’s now going to call her a slut.” I counter seeing that my reasons for being upset aren’t really convincing him. He just shot down my first two worries. Am I overreacting? Am I the one who’s in the wrong?

“So what about her reputation. It’s all overrated anyway. Honestly, do you think you’ll ever see anyone here after we walk that stage?” He’s really starting to make sense. We both made plans to go to school out of state anyway. Maybe he’s right. I guess I could be a surrogate sister to her…no, Aunt. Aunt Kelly! Maybe that won’t be too bad.

Teddy is doing a good job at helping me see things in perspective. It’s hard to admit that she has her own life decisions that I may not have a say in. He’s so mature. It’s like I can ask him anything and he’ll offer some sage advice that would solve any problem. Sigh. Plus, the way he’s sitting with his arms wrapped around his legs like that is kinda hot. OMG! I’m totally crushing on him.

“You don’t think you’ll see anyone after graduation?” I ask.

“Yea, there’s a few that I’ll keep up with. That’s for sure. Maybe there’s one more that I can keep up with now.”

Oh crap! Was that a signal? Was he just suggesting that maybe we can hook up? That’s great. Okay, Kelly. Keep it cool. Don’t let him know how much you’re crushing on him.

“No, her reputation will be about being a friend and being the smartest girl…no person…in our class.” He just corrected himself from a sexist comment. Is there anything that this guy isn’t perfect at?

“And her parents can’t say anything about her sexual promiscuity. They’ve had sex, right? Everyone knows their parents still go at it when we’re not around. That’s how we’re born, right? Having babies is a totally natural thing. It’s completely in our biology to reproduce. I’m not sure about girls, but a guy wants to have pretty much as soon as his balls drop. It’s just a bene that sex feels great?” We both giggle at the thought of dropping balls. How obscene!

Sex? Reproduce? Fun? I’ve never really used all three of those words in a sentence before. Especially not around a cute guy. Has he had sex? I know I haven’t. That kind of information is not something that I share with everyone, but I just never had the opportunity. Plus, we’re taught all about diseases and pregnancy. According to our health teacher, sex is the number one cause of teenage deaths followed by drinking and smoking cigarettes. I wonder. Is it fun to have sex? Does it really feel good or are people just saying that to show off? I again place my hand over my lower belly as my mind dwells on sex and reproduction. I can almost still feel Zoey’s hand there telling me that I should be happy, too. She’s going to be a mother. That means that she had sex. Does that make her a slut? I can’t believe that I’m talking to this hunk about sex. It’s kind of embarrassing, but it’s also kinda hot.

“They’re married and old,” I counter. “My parents were in their twenties and married when they had me. We’re too young for that kind of responsibility.”

He doesn’t say anything. For a moment my question hangs in the air. His eyes are looking at me, no, looking into me. I straighten my legs and let them dangle off the edge of the rock towards him to find a more comfortable position.

“Is she not responsible?” he returns calmly. “She has the highest grades in our class. You don’t do that by accident. She had to plan her time and her efforts to become the best student she could be. Hell, she’s doing better than both of us. The way I see it she just replaced her drive for achieving the highest grades for a greater responsibility…a child. This is a noble choice, not some reckless abandonment. Be honest, if you could trust anyone with the rearing of a child wouldn’t you choose her over everyone else in the class?”

I stare silently at him with my jaw slightly ajar. He’s totally right. She IS the most responsible person in the class. Did Teddy just explain that my best friend has already graduated emotionally and has moved onto more important stuff? Has she already left us kids to squalor in school while she rises above? How come I didn’t see it before? I’M the one being unreasonable. I’m the one who’s being selfish. She’s already moved on, and I’m the one holding her back. Damn, I need to get with the program before everyone leaves me.

We sit in silence allowing his explanation to rattle around in my brain. Instantly I feel relief. I feel happy. Yes, I’m happy for her. There, I said it. I’m happy that she’s going to be a mother. Damn it, I’m glad she’s preggers. If this is her decision, then I’ll support her like a best friend should.

“What about you?” he asks breaking me of my thoughts.

“Me?”

“Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be pregnant?”

I reflexively start to spit out a “hell no”, but stop just short. I’ve never given it any thought. I’ve never had the opportunity to think of it in objective terms like this. It’s never been up for question. Everyone always told us that we had to wait until we get married before even thinking about it. Not once in my life have I ever stopped to think that I could be pregnant, too. I mean, I learned about it in health class, but it never really settled inside. It never dawned on me that they were not talking to me but ABOUT me. I again press into the spot where Zoey touched me earlier and a feeling of empowerment crept up inside of me.

“No, I haven’t…until now,” I meekly reply. “It just never seemed important.” My eyes wander over his physique and back onto my belly. “It sounds too scary. That’s such a big decision.”

“Are you telling me that you never daydreamed about being a wife or a mother?” He sound incredulous.

“I played around with it as a little girl, but it was always something that would happen in the future. I guess we’re pretty close to the future now aren’t we? All of these our classmates are coming up preggers. You’d think it was in the water.”

“I’ll tell you what. Let me help you understand what Zoey’s going to go through. Heck, you will do it, too. It’s inevitable. You girls are built to attract a guy with your beautiful faces, boobs, butts, legs…”

“Okay! I get it,” I interrupt laughing. “We’re baby-making machines,” I announce jovially and chuckle for a second at the ludicrous assertion.

“Yea, actually, you are,” he responds flatly instantly sobering me at the realization. “If nature has its way, you’ll be pregnant as soon as humanly possible. Face it, Kelly. All of those girls are just ahead of the curve. You’re the one who’s late to the party.”

I sit, distant, taking a survey of my existence. Have I been lied to all these years? Is this why I’m here? According to Mr. Crush over there I only exist to crank out babies. Is he right? Were our teenage hormones really trying to tell us the truth and we just ignored them to our peril?

“If you don’t mind, let me show you something. Can you promise me that you’ll be level-headed and not freak out?”

Is he about to show me his wienie? I sit back apprehensively, but nod my head to keep this going.

“Kelly, I want you to think about what we learned about back in health class. What would happen to your body if you did get pregnant?”

“My little boobs would get bigger,” I snort in a sudden guffaw and cup them over my white, button up shirt. Their weight stays with me as I hold my hands there for a second. They’ve always been on the smaller side. I was hugely disappointed when I flew through puberty but they stubbornly stayed small. They WOULD get bigger…and fuller as I went further into the pregnancy. They’d have a purpose other than embarrassing me when it gets chilly outside. Two little nubs poked into my palms from the tips of my encased breasts, but it wasn’t chilly. Looking down my mind visualizes my boobs growing and swelling. I can almost feel the weight change and my skin tighten.

“How do you think it would feel for your breasts to grow like that?”

A sudden compulsion seeps up into my consciousness to look at my boobs as they grow in my imagination. I press into them again imagining the nipples darkening and their weight pulling them down.

“Um, Teddy? Um…er…can I ask you to do something for me?” My voice quivers in excitement and anxiousness. Is my shirt pulling away from itself at the buttons?

“What can I do for you, Kelly?” he responds in a deep, soothing tone. I’m so comfortable with him now that I’ve shared my feelings about Zoey. Surely he wouldn’t mind if I check to see if they really are growing. Plus, maybe I can get him to like me more if he likes what he sees.

“Would you promise not to tell anyone about what I’m about to do?”

“Your secrets are safe with me.”

I pull my hands down to cup my breasts underneath and glance over to him. He’s still sitting there with his arms wrapped around his khaki-covered legs.

Feeling confident, I begin to unbutton my shirt starting from the top. My clumsy fingers are fidgeting and my deep, heaving breaths are causing my shirt to move up and down dramatically. Each breath causes my chest to push out allowing me to enjoy their pliability in each hand. I can seriously feel my hardened nipple rub back and forth across my hands’ surface. One-by-agonizing-one the buttons release until it opens allowing my heaving breasts room to move exposing my bra to the world. I’ve never shown anyone my underwear. Oh, this is so weird. I gasp at their explosive growth. My poor undersized bra pulls tightly across a new chasm of cleavage forming a bridge where the bottom is pulled away from my chest. They really did grow!

My excitement has pushed any modesty far away as I unsuccessfully attempt to undo the clasp around my back in an ungainly dance of desperation.

“Here, let me help,” my two—, no, three-time hero walks over to me turning me around by the shoulders. My breasts press in as the bra becomes unclipped and as if releasing a flood falls slack onto the ground. He then turns me around facing him. I stand in shock looking down at a pair of cone-shaped breasts jutting out from my thin chest heaving with my heavy, stuttering breaths. Their tips are coated with palm-sized dark brown nipples forming a perfect little point angling downward slightly. Their weight pulls my shoulders forward as I gasp for air in shock almost to a point of hyperventilation. They feel so heavy and full.

We stand facing each other. Me, in shock. Him, standing confidently with his arms slightly off of my shoulders as if to catch me if I fell. Times stops. I’ve never showed any boy my breasts before. They’ve always been no-go places for boys to see, but are these really my breasts?

“You’re beautiful,” he whispers.

“They’re so large,” I whine.

“No. They’re perfect,” he consoles and brings both hands up to cradle them. The contact sucks my breath in dramatically. My body is a nervous ball of energy and confusion. The hands lift them up as a table would if I was standing near one. Their fullness begins to edge toward pressure as they stiffen up. Slight blue veins are now visible running along the surface.

“What else would happen to you when you become pregnant?”

By now I’ve completely given my stiffening breasts to him. “I would…start to…nurse,” I stutter. I let out an involuntary moan and whimper. The sensations are so strong. My head feels like it could black out with any more stimulus. Two points of sensation flow over my extended nipples causing my head to swim and sending a warmth flowing across the underside of each boob. My posture wavers in dizziness but he guides me back by pressing the sides of my inflated breasts. My hero gently pushes me back to the rock where I plop down almost trance-like. Teddy lowers his mouth over the top of my right breast and hovers down spreading his warm breath along my stretched skin until he reaches my tortured nipple. My legs shake uncontrollably and I roll my eyes back in ecstasy when his warm, soft lips encompass the tip and begins to suck.

I grunt loudly as the pleasure washes over me and curl my arms over his head cradling it to my breast. His lips undulate back and forth pulling inward into his mouth. After a moment my breast settles into a warmth that spreads outward easing the pressure inside. My legs continue to kick around a little and spread unceremoniously, but my body is completely enraptured by my milking as the letdown begins to calm me. After a while, I lie there pressing my nipple as far into his mouth as I can luxuriating in the pleasures that only come from nursing. For the moment, my entire existence is flowing out of my nipple and into his hungry, warm, coaxing mouth. As if it was jealous, the other nipple begins to spray miniscule jets of liquid in different directions onto his back and my legs.

After what seems like an eternity of indulgence he lifts his head with a plop and lets my relieved breast rest back on my chest only to restart on the other nipple. Being somewhat comfortable with the experience, I allow my thoughts to return to a semblance of sanity. I’m not holding the head of my hero to my breast as he milks me like a baby. It strangely feels so natural except that they are not being my breasts. He’s right, they are beautiful. They make me feel so content and useful. It’s like I’ve spent the last twelve years in school only to find my purpose within the last fifteen minutes. I am built to be a mother.

He lifts his head from my pointed nipple and rises to meet my waiting mouth. His lips open and connect with mine filling my mouth with the sweet flavor of my own milk. MY milk. Oh, fuck, I’m tasting my own milk.

“What else will happen to you, Kelly?”

“My…belly…would start to…grow.”

His mouth covers mine in a lover’s kiss. His hands lower to my midsection and he lifts off gently resting on his knees in front of me as I lean against the rock. Teddy’s muscled arms wrap around me as he bring his ear to my belly button as if he’s listening to something. My arms wrap around his shoulders, but I can’t see much of them with my satisfied breasts jostling in the way. I bring his body into my belly in a strong embrace wrapping my legs around his torso.

My abdominals begin to convulse reflexively before suddenly slackening. I look down at him looking up at me with those beautiful eyes.

An intense pressure seizes a knot behind my belly taking my ragged breath away. Slowly, deliberately it grows as a slight bulge puffs out my lower belly below my button causing my plaid skirt to push out and down. My side and back muscles cramp up bending me backwards forcing my midsection to push up. I can feel a small, but growing mass build up within my belly. The bulge presses up in waves forcing my skirt to ride lower and lower in front. Reflexively, I bring my hands down to my sides holding onto the mounting bump. Its presence is jostling my insides around giving me a minor tummy ache. There, underneath my jiggling breasts rises the ultimate symbol of motherhood…of femininity…of procreation. It’s not overly large, but it’s there hard and unyielding announcing my promiscuity to the world.

I lay my head back and luxuriate in the sensations. This is what I’m meant to be. This is nature’s will for me. It’s inevitable. I’m going to get knocked up, it’s just a matter of when.

Then, it’s gone. The breasts, the belly, the sensations—all gone. I’m left with my tiny, pink tipped boobs out for the world to see lying back on some rock in the woods. I gasp in shock and bring my arms around to hold them from view. At first, I was embarrassed at my nudity, but it became something else. I was embarrassed not for showing him my breasts but for them to be so small and unused. I was embarrassed that they weren’t a mother’s breasts. My belly was too flat. I wasn’t pregnant. I’m embarrassed that I’m not using my body for what it was made for.

“Do you know the best part of motherhood, Kelly?” he asks while still kneeling between my outstretched legs, “becoming a mother.” He’s not just explaining a process now. He’s telling me what I’m going to do. “Kelly,” he quietly whispers as my insides grumble, “would you like to become a mother?”

I want this. I need this. I want to be a mother. I want this to happen to me. Don’t let me stay like this anymore! My body was made to do this. I want it. I want it now.

“Yes, do it,” I rasp, “make me a mother.”

That’s it. I’ve done it. I’ve given him permission to end this breach of nature. I’ve decided that I want to be a mother and fulfill my role as a female.

His hands slide my panties down around my ankles. My newly exposed sex pulses with anticipation as a cool breeze tickles my pubic hair. I wrap my legs around his hips impatiently as he fumbles with his pants. It’s surprisingly natural for me to be in this position. It’s not awkward or embarrassing. It’s completely natural. The tell-tale jingle of a belt being undone signals to anyone around of our intention. I wait in baited breath giddy at the excitement that I’m going to get my baby soon. He’s perfect leaning above me with his stretched-tight shirt and chiseled face. He’s the perfect mate. He’s going to give me perfect, beautiful babies.

That’s it! That’s what I want. My shaking hands caress his cock leading it to the opening of my vagina. I don’t care if it hurts. I just want my baby. His eyes close as he presses his manhood forward into the entrance. The tip of the intruding member is bulbous and soft with a steel-hard core aiming through the center pointing to my womb. My nervous, unsteady hand guides up and down to the wet center. It’s intent on gaining entrance so I let go and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

“I’m ready.”

Forceful, intense pressure invades me. I grunt at the intensity. Slowly, it opens sending a wave of heat and sharp stinging as he presses inside. I let out an involuntary yelp and hold on even tighter. Then, the rod slides deeply inside inflating my gut with a balloon of pressure. Slowly. Slowly it presses deeper into me. I close my teary eyes groaning against his neck. Once I feel wiry hairs on my bottom, he stops.

He’s completely inside of me. I’ve done it. I’m having sex. We’re having sex. I shudder from the waves of unfamiliar pain, pleasure, pressure, and intensity. My cries echo throughout the woods.

The pressure pulls back lining my vagina pulling the moisture from within into a slick sheen on his cock. My body aches to have him return to his place deep inside while my other lips ride along the bumps and veins on his cock as it exits. The entire area is vibrating with passion. I mewl his name.

Then, it presses back in completely. This time, there’s no pain or discomfort. There’s no invasion this time. It’s more of a fulfilling sensation. It’s deeper than just sticking his dick in a hole. My body has accepted him within me completing me as a woman. A few more strokes and I’m totally dilated allowing him complete freedom to mate with me. I’m now his.

At the edge of the clearing a twig snaps instantly diverting my attention to its source. There, at the tree line stands my best friend, Zoey. Her hands cover her mouth in shock as she identifies the source of the rutting in the woods. I slyly smile at her letting her know that I’m not going to allow my closest friend to go through her pregnancy alone. Her delicate hands lower to their natural position at her belly showing me a knowing smile before turning around and disappearing back into the thicket.

His thrusts are starting to become stronger. Does this mean that he’s almost finished? Is this where he “cums”? My lover’s face is starting to contort in concentration. He must be almost finished. Oh, how I wish we could do this forever! I love having sex. I love fucking! This is where I’m supposed to be, on my back allowing some handsome stud to seed me. Sudden and forceful grunts are followed by a wet sloshing deep within me. His hips abruptly stops and he howls out loudly. My Teddy’s cock spasms and grows in fits and spurts. OMG! This is when it happens. Yes! Yes! YES!

“Kelly, welcome to the party,” he whispers sending my mind reeling before he collapses onto the ground slipping out of me with a slurp.

My vagina continues to stay open a little in the hopes that our rutting isn’t over, but gives up slowly closing forcing a trickle of warm, wetness over my other hole and into a pool on the rock. I know what it is. I’ve seen enough internet porn to understand what just happened. He just gave me what I wanted. He used me for what I’m created for. He just made the newest member of The Party.

Which leads me to my next crisis: do I tell my parents that I’m pregnant now, or wait until the test comes back next month?

Fin