The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Predators

(mc, ff, fd)

(Authors Note: I just wanted to say, this was sort of a long time coming for me. I’ve been coming to this site for my entire adult life, and I’d always wanted to give something back to it. I feel like I know at least a little about a lot of you here, and I wanted you to maybe know a little bit about me. Halloween seemed a good time for that for a personal reason, so I gave myself a deadline, put it off for as long as possible, and then tried to hammer the whole thing out in one go. I hope it’s something you enjoy. I enjoyed making it, and I’m hoping to improve down the road as I find my voice, so we’ll see what happens. Thank you, and feedback is very welcome.)

(Disclaimer: Look, this is a fantasy I made up. If you like it, you’re welcome to the fantasy too. That said, it’s just a fantasy. Mind control doesn’t work this way, and even if it did, you’d have to be a special kind of asshole to actually go through with it. Consent isn’t important, it’s required. If you agree, I hope you enjoy the fantasy.)

Hayli sipped at her French 75, rolling the sparking bubbles over her tongue in an effort to both cool her, and give her a little excitement. She liked the texture, and the way the different ingredients played off of each other. Dry, sweet, sour, sparkling. The bubbles dug in to her tongue as she pressed them against her teeth, making her aware of her mouth, and how lonely it felt tonight. The club had been pretty packed, but she’d come without any of her friends, and to top it off, she hadn’t found anyone interesting to spend the evening with, and things were already winding down. It wasn’t over yet, but the pickings were getting increasingly slim, and she’d made no real headway all night. It just didn’t feel the same without her friends. They’d told her not to come, to avoid predators, but honestly, she regretted it just because of how little things had seemed to pay off. Sitting on the barstool with her purple and red tutu, her thigh high leggings, and her dance top underneath a jacket, she wondered if not listening to her friends was even worth the effort.

The club itself had had a lot of people earlier in the night, but the last few hours had seen a lot of the goers trickle away, some in groups, some in couples, and the odd one alone. That’s how she feared she was heading out this evening. The DJ had been worth sticking around for, but she hadn’t personally found any action since then, and at this point she was just planning on finishing her drink and then giving up.

As she was resolving herself to one last big gulp, a boy sat down beside her and flashed her a smile. “Bad night?” he asked with just enough interest that it was convincing. She looked him up and down, musty blonde hair parted to the side, dark eyes, and a cocky grin. She hadn’t noticed him in the club before, but he seemed to take up the whole room now. “Oh no, I was just sitting around waiting for someone.” She replied, after pausing for a moment to take him in.

“Oh I see. Anyone in particular? Friend maybe? Boyfriend?”

She shook her head “No, I’m alone tonight, just been waiting for someone…interesting to talk to.”

His smile broadened “Oh? Well, what is the definition for interesting?”

She smiled back “I hadn’t really thought about that. Got any suggestions?”

He signaled the bartender for two drinks, looked back and said “Maybe we can discuss it, and see if we can figure it out together.”

She giggled a bit. Maybe this night was going to turn out fine after all. He wouldn’t have been her first choice, but he could be in the running.

He held his hand out “Name’s Jim, I noticed you a bit earlier tonight, but I had to build myself up to talk to you.”

She took his hand and smiled back a quick “Hayli” before letting him continue.

“Lovely name Hayli. So, what makes someone interesting to you? We’ve got a bit of time to discuss before they close….unless of course you wanted to spend more time looking for this hypothetically interesting person instead.”

She laughed a bit “Oh no, I think I can give you a little more time to discuss. Don’t want to rush in without a plan.”

He tilted his head in agreement. The drinks arrived a moment later. A beer for him, and another French 75 for her. She finished off her original when he pointed behind her, and said “What about that guy? Maybe he’s interesting?”

She turned to look at who he was pointing at. It was a sort of geeky looking guy who was, perhaps, a little too drunk and a little too in the music. He didn’t dance, so much as flailed, as if he’d learned his moves from an old tv show somewhere. He was a little too in to things, and it seemed off putting for everyone around him, who tried to discreetly give him some distance on the dance floor, despite his attempts to dance closer to whoever happened to be around. Hayli chuckled and turned back to face Jim. “Lol, no, I think he might be a bit too interesting for me.” He shrugged his shoulders, casually lifting his hands off the table and away from their drinks. “Well, that’s why we should discuss it at length. Wouldn’t want you to go home with someone too interesting.” He said, sliding her drink in front of her.

She took ahold of the drink and thanked him, staring in to it for a moment and watching the way the dancing lights played along the surface of the drink. Blue, purple, and green seemed to swirl off the glass, the ice, and the surface of the drink. Even tiny droplets of sugar reflected the club’s lights “Alright, well do you have any suggestions?” She raised the glass to her lips while he looked on. In a flash, a blur of a hand swiped the glass out of her hand. As she looked over to find her glass, she found a mountain of a woman, holding her glass, and looking over at Jim. She wasn’t necessarily tall, but she seemed larger than anyone there. Black hair, black nails, black corset, red lips.

Jim looked at her with a bit of concern, and for a moment Hayli wondered if she’d been flirting with someone else’s boy. The woman placed the glass gently on the bar, and then very delicately tipped it over with a single black nail before leaning over to whisper something in to Jim’s ear. Hayli couldn’t hear what they were saying, but Jim’s expression changed from a mild panic to almost zoning out. In his eyes, she could see blue, purple, and green swirling off the club’s lights. He wasn’t really looking at anything anymore. She waited a few moments, and then decided to speak up. “Ummm….miss? That drink was for me. Are you two dating or something?”

She seemed ignored by all parties. The woman hadn’t turned to face her yet, and Jim looked somehow both extremely intense and extremely relaxed. Maybe if the woman wasn’t his girlfriend, she was his dealer or something.

After a few moments, she woman kissed Jim’s ear and then turned to face Hayli. “I’m sorry, I don’t believe we’ve met. My name is Serenna. And you are?”

Hayli seemed offput by the sudden attention. “Umm…my name is Hayli…and this is Jim.”

As soon as she mentioned his name, Jim wordlessly stood up and began walking away. Hayli watched him leave, her last and only hope not even bothering to say goodbye. She twisted her lips and looked at Serenna. “Umm..miss? was that your boyfriend? I didn’t know he was attached to anybody.”

Serenna laughed a short but deep laugh that seemed to trace over Hayli’s ears. “Him and me? No, I’m afraid not. I’ve never seen him before in my life, and frankly, he seemed so uninteresting I don’t think he’d ever spoken to me under normal circumstances.”

Hayli seemed to stumble over what was said to her, and suddenly she realized…he was sort of uninteresting. She didn’t know why she hadn’t placed it before, but his pickup was kind of lazy, and he really had no redeeming qualities other than being there. “Oh I see miss….Serenna. So why did you come over and take my drink?”

Serena smiled broadly, the edge of her lip sliding up slowly over a delicate bulge of teeth. “Oh, I came here for you Hayli. Most people have the sense to bring some friends with them when visiting clubs like these. You never know when you could run in to predators. You even turned your back when he was near your drink. You’ve got to be more careful than that.”

Hayli mulled it over for a moment, and then nodded. She briefly thought about her friends, but then the woman sat down in Jim’s chair, and she realized that the conversation wasn’t over.

Serena lifted her finger and signaled the bartender, who quickly stopped what he was doing, and mixed her a drink. He had to pull a few ingredients from beneath the counter, but moments later, he presented her with a lightless pool of liquid in a cocktail glass. The colors of the club seemed to get caught in the drink, shimmering briefly in the inky surface, as if the drink was threatening to swallow them up. She thanked the bartender, wrapping her fingers underneath, and lifting the drink with her nails, which seemed to match the color and texture of the drink perfectly. Shortly afterward, the bartender gave Hayli another French 75, and Hayli pulled it close, guarding it cautiously as she found herself unable to take her eyes off of the dark drink Serenna had. “What kind of drink is that Miss Serenna?”

Serenna flashed a small smile at Hayli. “It’s a Black Ink Martini. It’s a bit of an acquired taste, but I enjoy it, and I find it to be exactly what I want.”

Hayli seemed unsure about the answer. She hadn’t heard of the drink before, so she felt like she had to defend her choice a bit. “Oh, well, this is a…”

Serenna cut her off “French 75, yes, I know. I’ve seen a few drinks in my time. It’s very bubbly if that’s the kind of thing you want. Is it the kind of thing you want?”

Hayli paused for a moment, Serenna’s words soaking in to her. “Oh, well, it’s what I always order. I guess I never really thought about anything else like that.”

Serenna put down her drink and looked Hayli in the eyes. Dark pools of black that seemed to hold another color Hayli couldn’t place. “Oh, but you should. You should always know what you want. It’s just like with that…boy…earlier.” Hayli could feel herself becoming lost in Serenna’s gaze, and the room seemed the meander around in the background. She briefly wondered if she’d drank too much by this point, but the thought was fleeting. Nothing held her attention for long, except, those eyes. Serenna finished. “You need to know what you want. Otherwise, someone else might just decide for you.”

Hayli was at a loss for words until Serenna pulls her eyes away. Serenna signaled the bartender for a moment, and then said something to him while looking back at her. She wasn’t sure if she couldn’t hear what Serenna said, or if she’d just forgotten as soon as Serenna said it.

Moments later, the bartender brought another drink and placed it in front of Hayli, next to the mostly undrunk French 75. Hayli looked down, and saw a creamy, almost frothy, pink liquid resting beneath an impaled string of fruit. The fruit seemed to bring out another color in the washed out pink. A sort of red twinge just along the edges of the glass. Serenna smiled a bit more and gestured at the drink “Taste. Drink,” and Hayli brought it up to take a sip. It was creamy, with a silky strawberry taste, no….raspberry. At the end, there was a faint taste of something darker. Chocolate. It was heavenly and just a little bit debauched, and Hayli let it melt in her mouth for a bit before taking it down her throat.

“Oh my God, that’s good. What is this?”

“It’s called a Silk Stocking. It’s a little older, but it never quite gained the popularity of most other drinks. Seemed like the exact kind of thing you’d enjoy.”

Hayli stared in to Serenna’s eyes again. She simply couldn’t get enough. It really was the exact kind of thing she enjoyed, and she didn’t even know she was looking for it.

Serenna leaned over and reached out to touch the edge of Hayli’s mouth. “You spilled a little. Let me get that.” Serenna’s skin brushed along the outer edge of Hayli’s lips. She hadn’t even been aware of the rogue alcohol that escaped, but she found herself unable to think about anything, but the feel of Serenna’s fingers over her skin.

Hayli grew increasingly anxious as they worked on their drinks. She hadn’t expected anyone like Serenna, and now she couldn’t think of anyone else showing up. After a few moments of silence near the end of their drinks, Serenna spoke up, pouting her lips together just a bit between the words “Would you like to see another part of the club? It’s much quieter.”

Hayli had been finding the club a little noisy. Things were dying down, but they were still kind of loud, now that she’d found someone interesting to talk to. Meekly, she responded “ummm….sure.”

Serenna got up, and walked towards the side of the club, not bothering to look and see if Hayli was following her. The number of people at the bar had drifted even further down, but Hayli still found herself anxious to keep up with the darker woman. They passed by a bouncer through a set of double doors leading to a back area of the club. The bouncer barely seemed to regard either of them.

As soon as they passed through the doors, everything got quieter. Serenna walked down a tile hallway in heels, though Hayli couldn’t remember hearing any sound from the exchange, just watching the other woman sway back and forth down the hall. Purposefully. Deliberately.

Hayli found herself in a small room with Serenna. The room itself was kind of spartan except for a closet, a bed, a chair, and no windows. Hayli went to hang up her coat in the closet, but Serenna stopped her. “Don’t you think it’s a little cold in here to be without a coat?” Hayli thought about it, and it did seem a little chilly, so she kept the coat on. She tried to think about it a bit, but she didn’t have time. Noiselessly, Serenna had moved in close, her tongue tracing the side of Hayli’s neck. Hayli shivered in response. She wasn’t sure what she was expecting, but it wasn’t this. Her body tensed up, and she tried to move away a bit, but Serenna’s delicate hands had grasped her wrist and waist to hold her for a moment. “Miss Serenna! What are you…”

Serenna stopped for a moment, fluidly easing back and staring face to face with Hayli. “I’m sorry Hayli. Maybe I got carried away with the taste. I know what I want. Do you know what you want?” Hayli’s mind swam in those eyes. She felt like that drink, the Silk Stocking. Everything was so creamy, with a hint of something else along the edges. As she peered along the infinite pools that were Serenna’s eyes, she saw something else, just along the edges. A red twinge.

“Miss Serenna…umm…”

“It’s ok. You’re very close. You don’t have to call me Miss Serenna anymore.”

“Ok, Mis…” Hayli spoke before she caught herself.

Serenna smiled in the pale room’s light. “tress is fine. If it’s what you want.”

“Mis….tress.”

“Yes…Mistress…see how it slides off of your tongue? There’s no need to worry about things like names right now. Just drift off…like those raspberries.”

“Raspberries…” Hayli muttered. She tried to think of what the word meant. It had meant something. But the fog kept her from processing it.

Before she could decipher the word, she looked up and saw Mistress sitting against a high backed armchair, legs subtly parted just enough for someone to fit in between. For her to fit in between. She was sure of it. She wanted it. Wordlessly, she lowered herself on her knees in front of the chair, her eyes locked on to Mistress’.

“Taste”

Hayli leaned in and extended her tongue to run it across Mistress’ skin along her thigh. It was intoxicatingly cool. Like the elusive bottom of a bed pillow in summer. It was perfect.

Her tongue danced along Mistress’ skin as her eyes stared up in to the black pools of her Mistress’ eyes. She could barely remember her Mistress’ name. She wasn’t even sure she had a name of her own anymore as her tongue meandered it’s way up Mistress’ inner thigh. She could feel folds of skin teasing the outside of her tongue, and somehow she could feel it. She could feel it almost as if she were doing it to herself. She stared in to those eyes, and she could see herself squirming in delight, building in to something she needed. Something she’d wanted since the beginning of the night. Since as long as she could remember.

Mistress hissed in pleasure, and she swore she could feel Mistress’ tongue wiggling back and forth inside her as it wove it’s way through the air before feeling the edge of her teeth.

She was a slave to her body now, and her body was a slave to Mistress. Where she was only teasing the outer folds of Mistress, she felt compelled to probe deeper. Her tongue rolling over the silken lips of her Mistress, before finally finding her way to Mistress’ nub at the top. She stared up at Mistress for some kind of signal of approval, and Mistress flashed her teeth in response, grinding Her hips in to her tongue. She could feel it spreading inside her as well. Heavenly, and just a little bit debauched. Her ragged breaths only served to stimulate Mistress more. Everything served Mistress, there was no part of her that did not because everything else had fallen away. She licked and licked and felt and felt, and she knew she was almost there because Mistress was almost there.

Just as she could feel the edge of surrender in her body, Mistress blurred off of the chair and on top of her. Hand wrapped underneath her chin, Mistress pinned her head to the side, and drove a sharp bite in to her neck. The red twinge threatened to overtake everything, until the whole room seemed to bleed red. her body spasmed as if it was held in orgasm for several seconds. Minutes. Hours. Eternity. The black in Mistress’ eyes consumed the room until there was nothing left. Just bliss and black. Somewhere inside the void, she heard Mistress’ voice saying “Drink.”

She could feel something inside of her. It started at her lips, and worked it’s way inside, velvety and silky with a taste of something darker. As it spread, she felt herself swimming inside an almost frothy feeling. She drifted away, the whole world ceasing to exist inside of the cool void.

* * *

Her eyes opened before she realized she was awake. She took a moment to look at the ceiling. Everything felt…off. The colors of the room almost felt wrong. As she sat up, Hayli noticed that room seemed to move differently. Everything was more clear, more real. She could feel everything, even the dust in the air as it teased her skin. It took a moment for her to take it all in. There was this pulsing throbbing in the back of her throat, but she was distracted by all of the other feelings. It was several moments later before she realized she wasn’t alone in the room. She looked over by the bed, and saw Mistress watching her from the edge.

“Mistr..”

“Serenna is fine. Unless, of course, you want to. You should know what you want.”

Hayli looked around the room. She did want something. She couldn’t place it, but she knew there was something she wanted. Needed.

Serenna smiled at her, flashing small fangs from the corner of her mouth. Hayli knew she should feel shocked, but she only felt something else. She ran her tongue along her own teeth, and felt something similar there. She was confused about what had happened, but she almost instinctively knew what it meant.

“I think we’re going to have a lot of fun down the road Hayli. That is, if you want.”

Hayli’s memories flashed back to everything that had happened to that point. She smiled, revealing her own fangs, and said “I do want…but there’s something else I want. What is it?”

Serenna smiled, and she gestured over at the closet. “I think you’ll find it over there.”

Hayli stood up, her legs still a little wobbly from everything that had happened, but she quickly regained her balance and worked her way over to the closet. Opening, she immediately knew what she wanted.

Jim sat on his knees on the floor, dazed as if he didn’t even notice the door had opened. He looked so small there. Hayli hadn’t really wanted him before, but she knew what she wanted now. She stared at his neck and noticed the faint thrum underneath.

He should have been more careful. You never know when you’re going to run into predators.