The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PREDATOR’S MOON

For my friend br0adband, who seems to think my stories are far too short.

The night air was positively feral, warm and heavy with moisture. A full moon shone thinly through drifting strands of mist, creating an almost otherworldly atmosphere. This was the kind of night that made me wish I were a teenager again. Softly I walked down the dirt path, following the creek bed, human in appearance, predator in my mind. The ground was cool and smooth beneath my bare feet, and my light silk shift clung slightly in the dampness. I dangled my strappy heels in one hand, using the other to move aside the low hanging willow branches. I stopped near a half submerged log, inhaling the musty pool scent in the air. Content with the moment, I sat on the log, feet tickling the surface of the pool. In the distance a night bird called, the rhythmic chanting that told the flock things were safe. I knew if that sound stopped, they would flee as one into the darkness, knowing danger was near. My toes sent out tiny ripples that expanded into nothingness as they were absorbed by the stagnant pool water.

My concentration was broken by a slight sound behind me. I held perfectly still, knowing there was not anything out there I could not defeat, it was night and I was supreme. I barely moved when a hand settled on my bare shoulder, warm and gentle. “Hello” I murmured without turning. “Care to share my log?” Instinct told me that this was prey. I could almost smell the vulnerability. A deep voice with a slight drawl answered, “Sure would like that, pretty thing” “Oh brother; I thought. He really thinks he is IT.” I turned and smiled as sexily as I could, eyes half-lidded, lashes casting shadows on my high cheekbones.

He was not as tall as I had first pictured, but tall enough to tower over me even if I had been standing in my five-inch heels. His hair was light, almost silver in the moonlight and his eyes looked as green as the murky water of the pond in front of me. “Take off your shoes and set awhile, I smiled. The water is marvelously cool.” He kicked off what looked like running shoes and I was pleased to see he wore no socks. Something about a man’s bare feet rather did it for me. He settled gracefully next to me and dipped his feet in next to mine. I kept my toes perfectly still, watching the rings spreading from his disturbance of the surface.

“So what brings you out this sultry midnight?” I didn’t really care, but wanted him to feel comfortable. As he rambled on about the day’s stresses and insomnia and a too warm hotel room, I assessed his levels, what would work and what would not. Finally I had enough data.

Turning slightly towards him, I laid one hand on his thigh just above the knee. “Enough negativity now baby” I purred. “Just relax and let the night take away your cares.” He relaxed visibly, my touch having broken his diatribe of misery and his train of thought. I began to do my work. “Just breath deep with me, the night air is good for you. Breathe in slowly through your nose; fill your lungs like big balloons. Hold it to the count of ten.” We both inhaled, I could feel him straightening with the respiration, almost hear his muscles loosening from the hunch of workday stress. Softly, my lips close to his ear, my breath warm on his neck, I counted to ten, listening to him release the cleansing breath I had just ordered. “See how easy that is? Doesn’t it feel good? Once more now, " I placed my hand on the back of h is neck, lightly massaging, feeling him fill his lungs again. I whispered the count a bit slower this time, and then hear the satisfactory release of breath at the tenth count. “See how good it feels to do as you are told?” I knew he would automatically continue the breathing without prompting. He remained silent, a good sign. I had gauged him correctly.

“Now look down at the pond. Watch the ripples expand outwards from here every time I move my foot.” I lifted my foot out of the water, letting the droplets create expanding circles that moved slowly outwards, widening as ripples do. I looked over at my companion. The moonlight seemed to get lost in his eyes, so blank and dark were they. I could see his pupils follow the ripples and then snap back to the center to catch another set. His body swayed slightly with each journey, and I knew he was well on his way. I continued to rub the nape of his neck, a very regular pattern of movement, adding to the repetition created by the ripples. I began to hum and old song, one that was seductive in cadence and compelling in melody. Every so often, I would whisper a word or two...obedience...pleasure...drifting...swirling.

After some time, I began to turn the words into simple sentences. I let my voice start a bit high and then slowly lowered it as I spoke. The words came out evenly spaced and smoothly.

“Let your mind slow with the ripples.
Let your body melt into the softness.
Let my fingers take away your worries
All tension seeping out into the pond.”

I checked his demeanor one more time. He was toast. I continued to plant my control in his brain.

“Let my mind melt into your mind.
Let my breath move with your own.
Let our hearts beat now in rhythm.
Our souls will dissolve into one.”
“Only my words are important.
Only my will shall be done.
You will obey and feel pleasure.
Resistance is totally gone.”

Things were progressing very well. Now to move further...

“Slowly swirling into the ripples, so soft and soothing,
drifting deep into the night, letting all control lapse, helpless to resist.
The more you relax the less you resist
The less you resist the better it feels
The better it feels the deeper you go
The deeper you go the more you relax.”

I stopped and let this sink in for a bit, watching his head nod mindlessly as he sank into the ripples of his mind. As my words did their work, I began to write a script in my head for the rest of the night. It had been a while since I had truly indulged my darker side, and I could tell this was my chance to do so wholeheartedly. I didn’t have my equipment bag with me, but this one was so deep already the mere suggestion of restraints would do.And the woods were full of vines and switches and other interesting things.

I got to my feet and placed one hand on his head. “Are you ready to obey?” I felt him nod and barely heard the whispered yes that was pulled from his lips. " “That will be yes Mistress. To obey is to feel pleasure. To disobey is to feel pain. Do you understand?’

At first there was no reply, then it came. “Yes Mistress” “Louder slave!” My voice was harsh and compelling.

“Yes Mistress!” this time there was no hesitation, even a bit of enthusiasm. “Good slave” I purred. I reached down and pulled his head gently back by the hair. His pupils barely moved. I slowly lifted him to his feet, noting that using the word Mistress seemed to have had a noticeable effect on a physical level, his cock half erect and his nipples crinkling. I smiled wickedly. This was going to be fun.

I knew of a nearby clearing, so small there was little chance of interruption, with several large tree stumps that would come in very handy. I led him there by the hair of his head. He seemed to enjoy it. When we got to the center, in front of a stump the size of a cocktail table, we came to a halt. “Now remove your clothes for Mistress, it is so very warm, the night is wonderfully cool. It will feel so good to be naked for Mistress.” He complied willingly, not a surprise, all men were so proud of that “magic wand” of theirs. When he finished, I ordered him to his knees, accompanying the command with pressure on the top of his head. He resisted slightly, I spoke again, this time reaching over and painfully pinching his right nipple as I did so. The result was instant. He dropped as if I had hit him behind the knees.

“Excellent, boy” I accompanied the stroke with a gentle pat on the ass. His cock came a bit more erect, and I laughed softly. “Good boy” I said, keeping the purr in my voice.

“Now climb up on the table in front of you and lie on your back. See the table, it isn’t very high.”

He crawled over to the stump on all fours and crawled into position. I reached out and took his right hand, pulling it up over his head and laying across it a piece of some sort of trailing vine I had picked up on the way there.

“Can you feel the chains across your wrist? You cannot move they are so very heavy. Your hand is held completely immobile, unable to escape. Test the strength of the chain for Mistress.” I watched as his right arm strained to move, the wrist never leaving its exact position. “See how helpless you are?”

I walked around the stump (table) and laid vines across each wrist and ankles, making sure to spread his legs wide enough for play.

“Feel your own vulnerability, you are powerless. Let your mind enjoy the feeling of being in my control. No need to think, only to feel, to surrender completely to Mistress. To obey brings pleasure to resist brings pain.”

Now test your restraints again, knowing that you cannot break them, that you are helpless with Mistress. I watched as his muscles strained, a very pleasing site, he was physically fit and well tanned. I noted with glee that he must tan in the nude, no lines anywhere. As he reached what seemed to be the edge of his strength, I slapped his erect penis sharply with open hand. A yelp of pain was forced from him.

“Remember that, to resist is to feel pain, to obey is to feel pleasure. You are in my control your will has dissolved, you are unable to move without my permission.”

I didn’t even have to ask for an answer, the “Yes Mistress” was immediate and voluntary.

“Good boy, good pet!” Always reward an appropriate response. I petted his chest, lightly dragging my fingernails across the firm tanned flesh. Now to gain ultimate control.

I draped a small piece of the vine around his penis, completely encircling it. A second section went under his balls, wrapping twice around.

“Feel the restraints on your genitals, slave. Know that although you may become aroused (I snickered at the may) you may not release. No matter how stimulated or full you feel, you may not let go until permission is granted. You may beg or plead, but that will not guarantee permission. Only when Mistress allows it can you release the tension and enjoy your orgasm. Do you understand?”

Again the response was instant. “Yes Mistress, please Mistress”

I reached down and caressed his cock and balls, the imaginary restraints twitching as he sprang completely erect. I continued to stroke, watching for any sign of disobedience, but my good slave did not leak, not one drop. “Good boy” I repeated with each stroke. Within minutes he was swollen and throbbing, his balls almost losing the vine wrapped around them. Delightedly I laughed and withdrew my hand. A small groan escaped his lips.

For a fraction of a second I surveyed my work. His body glistened with repressed arousal in the silver moonlight, his eyes stared mindlessly upwards, waiting for the next direction. The mist swirled enticingly around him, and I found myself beginning to drift with him. I leaned close to his ear and whispered.

“Feel the table begin to spin slowly, sinking a tiny bit with each spin. As if you are descending in an elevator, little by little going deeper. Hear only my voice, feel only the slow swirl into the darkness. The deeper you drop the better you feel. The better you feel the easier to drop deeper.”

I let him circle deeper for a few moments, watching his body arouse further and his eyes empty out completely.

I was definitely beginning to go down with him, but that was not a bad thing. I found that if I descended into a half trance, my own pleasure intensified immeasurable. I began to sway and hum, slowly dancing around my bound slave. My pet occasionally moved slightly, apparently testing his bonds. I did not punish him for this, it served to reinforce my control that he was unsuccessful. I danced over to the edge of the clearing and cut a long supple switch from on of the bushes there. Now for my dark side to emerge.

I gracefully swayed over to the stump, standing back a bit for room to swing.

“Listen to me slave, pleasure is pain and pain is pleasure. Pleasure arouses and pain arouses more. One is the other the other is the first. Pain and pleasure blend into one. Arousal results, the adrenalin flows. Heat rises with each sensation. Pleasure is pain and pain is pleasure.”

I let that sink in for just moment, and then I began, I drew my arm high, holding the switch by the very end for maximum force. I brought it down with a sharp crack on his chest, landing across both nipples at once. His back arched and he grunted with the pain. I stepped closer to better view the thin red welt that almost immediately rose across his body. He was breathing heavily now and sweat was breaking out over his body.

“Pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain,” I whispered as I touched the welt.

“Yes Mistress” came the response. My heart jumped and I felt a thrill run through me. This was perfect.

I looked down his body, and noted the twitching erection that seemed to keep growing by the moment.

I laughed and drew back the switch. Four swift strokes cross hatching his chest elicited screams of pain, music to my ears. I laid down the switch and moved soft cool hands over the hot welts. “Good boy, so good to please your Mistress. Feels so good the please me, to receive pets and comfort.” “Yes Mistress” he was mine fully now.

I picked up the switch again and broke off a piece from the tip, thin and supple. I walked to the bottom of the table and knelt between his ankles. My head swam with desire and heat, the sounds of the forest getting lost in the pounding of my pulse. Dizzy with lust, I began to switch the cock so swollen and tall in front of me. My pet moaned at first, the pleasure almost winning out over the pain. I swung harder, knowing full well the pain that I was inflicting, the knowledge like a drug to my dark side. I began to chant with each stroke of the switch. “Pleasure and pain, deeper and deeper, pain and pleasure deeper you go.” Now I was sweating as well, my shift discarded long ago, my naked body gleaming. My nipples bobbled in the moonlight, erect and full. I felt a trickle of moisture run down between my thighs. I reached down with my free hand and ran a finger into my wet slit, almost melting when my nail touched my lust-engorged button. I hit my slave again and again, on his penis, his balls, and his upper thighs. The sounds he made fluctuated from moans of pleasure to howls of pain, following directions perfectly.

I almost lost it for a moment, then I managed to come back. I didn’t want to do any damage, just a bit of swelling. Hair clinging wetly to my back and neck, I threw the switch out into the night. I leaned in to taste my subbie, to be sure he was holding back. At the touch of my tongue, he shuddered and a small droplet of precum appeared. Hungrily, I licked it off, perhaps a bit more enthusiastically than usual but damn I was enjoying myself. I crawled up between his thighs on all fours and swing my legs over him, hands on his chest and knees on either side of his belly. I looked down into the blank stare that told me he was still mine, and lowered myself onto him.

A deep groan emitted from deep in his throat, matched by a small whimper of pleasure from mine. I slid in circles on him, rubbing him on my slick heated inner walls. His face contorted and I felt him throb within me. I moved faster feeling my body working his nearing my own climax faster than ever before. “Do not cum slave! Your arousal belongs to Mistress and only to Mistress” I nearly shouted. “Yes Mistress, please Mistress may I cum please I need ineed.” My slave/pet/victim begged and the sound was like an aphrodisiac to me, not that I needed one at that particular moment. I held on for as long as I could, writhing atop him, my fingers gripping his nipples and twisting with each stabbing stroke. Finally I could hold out no more. “CUM NOW SLAVE GIVE ME WHAT IS MINE CUM !!!” with those words I exploded, pushing so hard onto him that he slid upwards on the stump. I felt him cum inside me like a pressure hose, mixing his fluids with my own and running out the sides in thick wet rivers. It seemed to go on forever.

Finally, I collapsed across his chest, exhausted and satiated. I lay there panting, his breath warm in my ear just as ragged as my own. When I could move, I raised my head and looked into his eyes. Still the blank stare but something more, almost an inner smirk. Men!! No matter how deep they are the ego never completely sleeps. I laughed softly. Slowly I struggled off my victim’s slippery unmoving body.

I looked down at the wilted vines that had been restraints. Grinning, I walked up and removed the wrist vines. “Your restraints have been removed now pet, your genitals free and unfettered, your ankles able to move. Be slow with movement and careful now.” I helped my victim to draw his feet together and to lower his arms. He was so weak, it was almost like doing range of motion for an invalid. Gently I massaged his limbs until he could sit up without assistance. It was time to finish up and cover my tracks. I picked up our clothing and led him back through the forest to a small waterfall with a crystal pool. Carefully I folded and hung our clothes on a low hanging pine branch, and led him into the water.

When he was chest deep, which meant up to my neck, I took his face between my hands and looked into his eyes. Unable to resist, I kissed my victim passionately one more time while I still maintained control. Reluctantly I broke the kiss and stepped back.

“Now pet, I am going to count to eight. I want you to count with me out loud. When we reach the number eight, you will be fully awake feeling wonderful, happy and contented, and slightly tipsy. Tomorrow when you wake up you will be alert and well rested, and the cares of the day will seem like nothing. Now count with me..”

“One! slowly beginning to come back”

“one” he said.

“Two! A bit more clear”

“two”

“Three! Feeling the coolness of the water”

“three”

“Four! hearing the sounds of the night”

“four”

“Five! More awake little by little”

“five

“Six! Closer now”

“six”

“Seven! Almost completely awake”

“seven”

“Eight! Fully awake now feeling wonderful”

“eight”

I watched as he shook the water out of his hair and the cobwebs out of his mind. “Whaatt?” he looked at me with a big question mark in his eyes. “Sobering up are we?’ I laughed. “How did I get here?” It was too funny. “Don’t you remember? We split that bottle of wine and you wanted to go skinny dipping so I brought you to my favorite swimming pool.” He absorbed that information and his hands went to his chest, the welts still there although fading from the cold water. “What happened to me?” he whined. “Well, I did tell you not to run through the brush like that but you were singing “Run through the Jungle” and wouldn’t listen.” I shook my head and tsk tsked. He laughed and said “well I feel great anyway” and splashed me playfully.

We frolicked for a bit like children and then I reminded him he had said he has an early meeting in the morning. “Oh damn I almost forgot” he swore. Reluctantly I followed him out of the water and we dressed in silence. I led him back to the dark pool where we had met and turned to face him. I looked up and smiled. “I had a wonderful time, but you know I never did catch your name.” “It’s Jim hun” he drawled egotistically. It never even occurred to him to ask mine. Just like a man. My dark side giggled, if only he knew.

“Well goodnight Jim, nice meeting you” I smirked it out, but he missed the whole thing. “Sweet dreams lil darlin” that darn drawl, and he disappeared into the dark woods.

Life was good and the night almost gone. The predator’s moon was setting and dawn was sneaking in. I sat there dangling my toes in the water. There would be other nights and other Jim’s, and me and my dark side would be right here waiting, the ripples slowly spreading out into the night.