The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pre-Wedding Jitters

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Based on a Privatepages image from a while back, hoping to make it work. Been a while since we checked in with this guy anyway, so I hope you enjoy.

It had been a while since Hank had come back to Boston. After graduating, he’d set himself up out of town before moving to his small town practice, only coming home for Christmas and his parent’s birthday. His family knew he had a large practice going, with several patients being treated and he had to be on call to help any of them at any time. So they understood his lack of visits back home.

Hank’s family may not have been so understanding if they knew that the real reason he was reluctant to leave his new home was that he had quite the stable of female clients, each of whom was ready to become his willing lover at a post-hypnotic command. Tearing himself away from such a lovely bunch would be hard for any man but especially for Hank, who enjoyed giving his clients his personal attention.

But, Hank was feeling a little burn-out, not even “sessions” with some of his ladies enough to alleviate the stress. He figured a little trip out of town could do him some good and getting to meet up with family and old friends couldn’t hurt either. And if there was one sure occasion to get together people who hadn’t seen each other in a while, it was a wedding.

Hank had thought about inviting a “friend” but realized it would be difficult to have a woman from town leave at the same time he did and not have anyone notice it. So, he decided it would be better he go alone, especially since it meant he could hook up with someone there without any attachments.

But the real reason Hank was going was to try and reacquaint himself with the very first woman he’d ever had hypnotic sex with. Joanne had been a high school senior when she and Hank had first met, Hank realizing that his fetish for hypnosis could be changed into something that could give him personal pleasure. Talking a bit after classes, Hank got Joanne to agree to go out with him, the two having a dinner at her parent’s house when they were out of town.

After a little wine to get her off-guard, Hank had brought up hypnosis and Joanne agreed to give it a try. Hank had her sit back and used her own gold necklace to put her into a hypnotic state. As far as Joanne remembered, it was just a little lark but one that helped her with her concentration so she found herself asking Hank to do it a few more times to help her study.

Of course, Joanne had no idea that she was making love to Hank while in trance, feelings that made her want to do it again while they were awake. She and Hank held a relationship for the remainder of the school year. But, only a few weeks after graduation, Joanne’s family moved out of town to New York and Hank went to BC to get his psychology degree.

Still, his family and hers had remained friends so Hank had been pleased to hear that Joanne had met a nice rich man in New York and they were married, moving back to Boston. From what Hank heard, they had a good life and good family, with their prize being their oldest daughter, Lindsay. So, when Lindsay, fresh out of Stanford, announced that she and her boyfriend were engaged, her parents went all out planning the wedding with any old friends invited, including Hank.

Hank had gotten an early flight out and settled into his hotel room before changing and finding his way to the rehearsal dinner. He made some small talk with some guests before finding the woman he was looking for. Joanne was still beautiful, her reddish-brown hair done in a nice bun, not too many lines of age on her face, her body still in excellent shape. She smiled as she looked at Hank. “Hank!” she said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. “It’s so wonderful to see you again!”

“Oh, the wonder is all mine,” Hank smiled, mind racing to try and figure out a way to get Joanne alone so they could reacquaint with old times. “God, you’re more beautiful now then you were in college.”

“Flatterer,” Joanne smiled. “I’m glad you could come, I wanted a big turnout for Lindsay.”

“No problem,” Hank shrugged. “Where is she, anyway, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her.”

“Well, you may feel like you have,” Joanne smiled as she directed him. “She’s over there.”

Hank looked up to where she was pointing and felt his mouth go dry. Standing in a gorgeous dark dress was a woman in her early twenties who was the spitting image of the young Joanne. The same serene face, nice lips, pert nose, hair a little redder and cut shorter but still an almost exact duplicate of her mother.

“Don’t feel bad about gawking,” Joanne smiled. “Everyone sees the resemblance.”

“No question what side of the family she takes after,” Hank said, licking his lips in what he hoped would be an unobtrusive manner. “She’s beautiful.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” Joanne smiled. “Come on, let me introduce you.” She brought Hank over to where Lindsay stood, the man noticing the resemblance even more as he came closer. Indeed, Lindsay seemed to have the same lithe but shapely figure her mother had enjoyed in college.

“Honey?” Joanne said, getting her daughter’s attention. “Someone I wanted you to meet, an old friend.” She quickly made introductions, Lindsay shaking Hank’s hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet a friend of Mom’s,” Lindsay said as Hank held a breath. God, she even sounded like Joanne, it was amazing.

“Pleasure’s mine,” Hank said, trying to keep from stammering. “I’m glad your mother invited me, I wanted to see how things were going with her.”

“Well, hope me and Nick can have half the love they have,” Lindsay said, smiling at her mother and causing Hank’s cock to rise a bit. He tried to hold it back as he smiled, his mind trying to take in the new rush of thoughts running through it, thoughts that would remain throughout the night.

Hank came back to his hotel, lost in thought. He hadn’t been able to get to Joanne, her husband had been around most of the night and he didn’t have a number for her. He had left her his, just in case she decided to call. Right now, though, Hank wasn’t thinking about Joanne, he was thinking about her daughter. The idea that he could have someone so much like a young Joanne was so tempting, it was overwhelming everything. He just didn’t see a way he could make it work though.

Hank knew he had to do something to get the kinks out, something fun. He was coming to his room when he saw a woman in a maid’s outfit come out of a supply closet. She was pulling off her cap, revealing her long black hair that offset her twenty something Hispanic features. Hank watcher her approach and spoke. “Are you on duty?” he asked, making it sound like he was looking for help.

“I’m sorry,” the woman said in an accent that got Hank riled up. “I am off now.”

“Oh, back to your apartment?” Hank said, trying to keep his voice calm.

“No apartment,” the maid, whose nametag read “Maria” said. “Live in room here with other maids.”

“Oh, that must be convenient,” Hank said, his eyes looking at the maid’s tired ones. “It must be very convenient to be able to just go right to bed when you’re done working, to just walk after a hard day of working and go right to bed, it must be nice just to go right to bed after you’ve been working and you’re so tired and you’re so tired from working and you just want to go right to bed, you want to go right to bed after working, you’re so tired, so very tired now, so very tired that you want to go to bed, go to sleep, you’re so tired you want to go to sleep, you want to go to sleep now, you’re so tired, so tired, you want to go to sleep, you’re so tired and you want to go to sleep......”

A few minutes later, Hank was lying on his back, Maria moving onto him, their clothes in piles on the floor. The maid’s eyes were shut in trance and pleasure as she started to work herself on Hank’s rod, her firm young breasts held in his hands as she rocked on him. Even as he had the hypnotized maid ride his cock, all Hank could think of was the red-haired vision who would be walking down the aisle tomorrow, a vision he wanted to hold more than anything.

The ringing of the phone woke Hank up. He looked about, realizing he was alone. He had sent Maria out a while ago after an hour of passionate lovemaking that exhausted him enough to get some sleep. Maria would go to her room, to bed and wake up with no memory of what had happened with him. Hank would have liked to have taken her all night but he had to leave some energy for the wedding itself, which was fairly early.

Moving over, he picked up the phone. “Hello?”

“Hello, Hank?” Joanne’s voice came and Hank instantly became fully awake. “I’m sorry for calling so early but I could use some help.”

“Certainly,” Hank said, sitting up. “With what, exactly?”

“Well, I’m having some problems with Lindsay,” Joanne explained. “I don’t know what it is, she was ready, dressed and all but now she seems incredibly nervous, she sounds like she doesn’t even want to go through with the wedding.”

Joanne sighed. “I know it’s a lot to ask but is it possible you can come over and talk to her? Try and find out what’s wrong? I think you’d be the best for it, with your job and all.”

Hank was grinning wildly by this point. “Joanne, it will be my pleasure to help. Give me the address.”

If Hank had known that Joanne, Lindsay and their family and friends were going to be staying at the same hotel together, he would have tried to get a room there instead. As it was, he took a quick taxi over to the hotel, adjusting his suit as he exited the elevator and headed to the suite Joanne had named. Knocking on the door had Joanne open it, looking a little excited.

“Thank you so much,” she said. Hank could see a couple other very attractive women there, the bridesmaids apparently, college age, a brunette and a blonde, quite the pair. “I don’t know what it is and I can’t stall that much.”

“Don’t worry,” Hank said soothingly. “I’ll help her, I promise. Look, this will go easier if you let me and her alone. Just go downstairs and keep things under control, trust me, we’ll be down soon enough. All right?”

Joanne nodded, motioning to the bridesmaids, the three leaving. Hank watched them go then moved to the closed bedroom door, twisting the lock and opening it.

His breath was taken away as he took in Lindsay. She wore a gorgeous white dress, strapless, her thin shoulders bare save for a sheath of white lace, a black choker around her neck and a black ribbon at the top of the dress. Her red hair was done up under a nice long white veil. She appeared to have been crying but had touched up her makeup a bit to fix that. “Lindsay?” Hank asked, hoping he didn’t sound like he was choking a bit.

She started then turned and saw him, relaxing. “Oh, hi, Mr.—”

“Hank,” he insisted. “Call me Hank. Your mother called, said you were troubled, might need someone to talk to. Someone who hasn’t been driving you nuts with preparations for weeks, preferably.”

Lindsay laughed a little and sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed. “Yeah. It’s....sorta personal, though.”

“I keep everything confidential,” Hank said, and he meant it too, having never breathed a word of any of his liaisons to anyone. “I won’t tell anyone what you tell me, not even your mother. Look, you obviously need to open up to someone right now. Come on, you’ve got a lot of guests waiting.”

“Yeah, they’re not the only ones,” Lindsay sighed. She bit her lip and looked up. “I’m....nervous, about this, Hank. I’m nervous that me and Nick won’t.....make it work.”

Hank sighed. “Look, Lindsay, marriage isn’t perfect or easy but I think—”

“Not the marriage,” Lindsay interrupted. “I don’t think we can make....you know....IT work.”

It took Hank a moment to realize what she was saying. “Wait,” he said, surprised. “You mean, you and Nick have never......”

Lindsay let out a short laugh. “Hank, I have never....with anyone.”

Hank’s eyes widened. “You’re a virgin?”

Lindsay nodded. “Yeah, I know. I can’t explain how it happened, it just did. I just always wanted to wait, to hold it for the right guy, through high school, college. Then I met Nick and we started dating and stuff and finally, when it came time, I....I just couldn’t do it. I couldn’t do it until I was married. And Nick.....Oh, God, he was so understanding, he told me if I didn’t want to do it, he wouldn’t push me and that’s when I knew I loved him.”

“So, he proposed and you still didn’t make love,” Hank stated.

Lindsay shook her head. “No. Not at all, not until tonight. But now....now that it’s finally here, I’m just so nervous. What if I can’t do it right, what if doesn’t work? If we can’t make it like that, we can’t work at all and it’s all over and after all of this—”

“Shh, shh, it’s okay,” Hank said, seeing she was ready to cry. “It’s okay, Lindsay, it’s okay. Look, I want to help you out and I think you want some help right now, am I right?” Lindsay nodded, wiping at her face again. “Okay, Lindsay, okay, now I know a way I can help you. I want you to take a nice deep breath right now, Lindsay, just take a nice deep breath. I know a way I can help you relax and alleviate all your worries and fears right now, I can take care of all of that right now if you’ll let me. Will you?”

Lindsay nodded as did Hank. “Okay, then, Lindsay. I want you to close your eyes. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths, Lindsay, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.” Hank watched her do so, knowing that she was already feeling a little more relaxed. “Lindsay, I want you to try and clear your mind, clear your mind of everything and just listen to my voice. Just listen to my voice now, Lindsay, just listen to my voice and nothing else, block out everything but my voice. I’m going to start counting down, Lindsay, I’m going to start counting down from 100 to 0. As you hear my voice count each number, you will feel more relaxed, you will feel more relaxed with every number I say, every number you hear will make you feel more relaxed, much more relaxed, Lindsay, much more relaxed with every number. 100. 99. 98. 97. 96. 95. 94.......”

“3....2....1....0.” Hank looked Lindsay over and smiled. One more thing that she took after her mother on: She was an excellent hypnotic subject, her head slumping by 75, her body almost falling over at 50 so Hank was certain she was now in a deep trance state, just the way he wanted her to be.

“That’s right, Lindsay, that’s right,” he said softly, rubbing at her shoulders. “Completely relaxed, no more jitters, just happy anticipation and relaxation, very deep relaxation, hypnotic relaxation, you’re in a hypnotic state now, Lindsay, you’re in a deep hypnotic state that you enjoy very much and wish to continue being in, you want to continue to be in this nice, relaxed, deep hypnotic state

“And as you go deeper now, go deeper into a hypnotic trance, you remember that you wanted to be relaxed, you wanted to be deeply relaxed, hypnotically relaxed, you wanted to be hypnotized, Lindsay, you wanted to be hypnotized so that you would not worry about having sex with your new husband. You worry that you would not be able to please him because you’re a virgin. And as you sink even deeper into a trance, go deeper, being hypnotized makes you see you will worry if you don’t learn how to please a man before you begin your honeymoon......

“And the more deeply hypnotized you become as my voice compels you to go deeper into a hypnotic trance, go deeper, the more you want to be sure that you can please a man sexually, you want to be sure of that, don’t you, Lindsay, you want to be sure you can please a man sexually, don’t you?”

“Yes....” came the soft reply from the deeply hypnotized girl. Hank’s cock was rigid now but he had to wait and make sure this was done right.

“You have enough time before the ceremony for you to make sure, you have to make sure, Lindsay, you have to make sure you can please a man sexually. And as my voice compels you to go deeper into a hypnotic trance, you know that you need to make sure you can perform all the sexual acts you need to make your husband happy, you want to make your husband happy, Lindsay, you need to make your husband happy with sex, you need to make him happy with sex.”

“Happy....” Lindsay dully nodded.

“And I am here to help you,” Hank said, leaning in and whispering in her ear. “I am here to help you as my voice drives you deeper into a hypnotic trance, you know you must make sure you can please a man sexually and I am here to help you, I am here and you must learn so you must have me make love to you, Lindsay, you must let me teach you how to please a man sexually, you must learn from me, you want me to teach you, Lindsay, you want me to teach you.”

“Teach....me....” Lindsay whispered, her cheeks flushed. “Please...teach me.....”

Hank stood her up and moved, unzipping the dress. “You must take off your clothing first,” he said softly. “You must take off all your clothing so I can teach you.” He undid the dress and with Lindsay’s help shuffled it off. He took in her body and felt another wave of nostalgia come over him. Lindsay wore a lovely white bra and panties with white garters and hose along her legs. Hank stepped back and quickly took off his suit before moving to Lindsay. He undid the clasp of her bra and pulled it off to reveal her firm and pert young breasts. Not as big as her mother, but still very good and Hank moved down, kissing each nipple and loving how Lindsay moaned in delight over his tongue licking her erect points.

Hank lay her down and slid her panties down but kept on her hose, loving it on her. He moved to Lindsay and reached down, feeling her wet cunt, Lindsay gasping a bit as she felt his fingers play on her red pubic hair, sliding into the lips a bit. Satisfied she was ready, Hank slid his hard cock into her passage. Lindsay gasped as she felt a rod enter her for the first time, the gasps becoming greater as she felt Hank start to pump her, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy with hard thrusts.

“Work against my cock, Lindsay,” Hank commanded as his hands went to her breasts, pushing them down as he went at her. “Hook your legs around me, and hold me in, that’s a great way to please a man.” Lindsay obeyed, her hosed legs hooking around Hank’s waist, pulling him in with every thrust of his cock into her young pussy, his hands kneading at her breasts. “Keep working your pelvis against me,” Hank hissed. “Keep in time with me, that will please your husband.” Lindsay did as he asked, her moans louder as she felt something she had long denied herself. Hank pushed hard, realizing he was being held back by her cherry so pushed in, breaking it as Lindsay cried out. A moment later, she let out a long cry as Hank let loose inside her, giving her a feeling she had never felt in her entire life.

Hank pulled out of her and moved up, his cock still erect and pointing at Lindsay’s face. “Lindsay, a great way to please your man will be to suck his cock. You want to please your man very much and sucking his cock will always please a man. Suck my cock.”

Lindsay opened her mouth and accepted his member into her, her lips starting to move up and down the shaft as Hank pushed in and out of her. “Lick the penis,” he commanded. “And play with my balls too, that will please your husband.” Lindsay obeyed, tongue tickling his tip as her lips continued to work up and down the shaft, hands pinching the balls. Hank kept talking through it all, telling her what to do now and in the future to please her husband, to always please her husband, to please her husband so he could cum in her mouth just like Hank was doing, to please her husband just as she was pleasing Hank, to please him like she would please her husband.....

Joanne was about to call the room once more when the elevator doors opened and Hank came out with Lindsay. “Where have you been?” she asked, coming up. “I was trying to call.”

“I disconnected the phone,” Hank explained. “I wanted to talk to her without interruption. And it did help.”

“I feel so much better now, Mom,” Lindsay said. “Really, I do. It was just a stupid hangup but I’m totally over it now and I’m ready to marry the man I love.”

Joanne felt tears in her eyes as she kissed her daughter. “Honey, I’m so happy for you.” She frowned a bit at a scent that seemed to be coming from her daughter. It almost smelled like No, no, that was utterly ridiculous.

Joanne smiled at Hank. “Thank you so much, Hank.”

“Anything for an old friend,” Hank smiled. “Come on, let’s go see your daughter enter her new life.” He hung back as he watched the two leave, smiling. Too bad Nick would never know how much he owed his upcoming great sex life to Hank. Aside from a trigger to put her back under (never knew when that would come in handy), Hank had given Lindsay a full education in pleasing a man and the subconscious memories of how to do it, which would come out when she and her husband were in bed together. And there was always the chance he could call her up and give her some instructions on how to please her husband in the future.

Hank smiled as he followed the party, his eyes drifting to the two attractive bridesmaids. Lindsay and Nicky would be leaving for the airport immediately after the reception but that didn’t mean Hank couldn’t make himself a little wedding night of his own, with a hot blonde and wild brunette coming together. All over him.