The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prankster’s Gift

by Iron Nick

Sean looked through the glass on the office door. Ms. Harper was sitting at her desk leafing through some papers in a manila folder. He smiled and looked at the assistant principal. Even sitting at her desk, one could see she was tall. Her thick, wavy, shiny, dark brown shoulder-length hair was pulled up on the back of her head and held in place with a large clip. Her high cheekbones were lightly tinged with blush. She had a long, straight nose, strong jaw, and big dark brown eyes. Her navy blue blazer hung on the back of her chair, and light blue blouse covered her firm B cups. Even though she was in her early forties, she was hot, and every boy in Preston Height’s High School had fantasized about her despite her stern and nearly humorless disposition.

Sean knocked on the door, and Ms. Harper looked up, frowned, and waved him in. He entered the small office and closed the door behind him. He showed her the hall pass that had gotten him from third hour to her office after she had told his third hour teacher to send him to her office.

“Sit down, Sean,” she said sternly.

Sean sat in an uncomfortable wooden chair on the opposite side of the desk and put his book bag on the floor next to him.

Ms. Harper shut the folder. She put her elbows on the table and crossed her fingers. “Sean, you have one week left of school, and three weeks ‘til graduation; let’s not beat around the bush.”

Sean furrowed his brow and shrugged.

“Don’t give me that!” she said. “We both know why you’re here.” She waited for an answer, but Sean just stared at her with an inquisitive expression. “OK, we both know you’re the one who broke in over the weekend and stole all of the toilet seats from the girls restrooms and faculty ladies rooms.”

“Um, with all due respect Miss Harper...”

“Ms. Harper,” said the assistant principal sternly.

“Ms, Harper...how can anyone break into this school. There are security cameras and motion detectors.”

“Sean, they don’t cover every square inch of the campus.”

“They don’t?”

“Don’t play coy with me, young man!” she shot. “Look, for four years the ‘Prankster of Preston Heights’ has bedeviled this school and has never been caught. I KNOW it’s you!”

“You flatter me,” said Sean, “Oh, by the way, did you know it was my eighteenth birthday over the weekend. My grandfather told me some interesting facts about my family...stuff that skips a generation.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all know your grandfather was a wealthy, powerful man,” said Ms. Harper, “and we all appreciate the fact you’ve never used your family connections to get ahead at this school...unlike some people.”

Sean knew she was speaking of Gentry Marcum, the richest girl in school, whose socialite mom, president of the PTA, had used her power to insure Gentry’s spot on the danceline, honor society, and other clubs Gentry would have been kicked out of for lack of participation had it not been for Principal Johnson’s fear of Gentry’s mom. “So you weren’t to upset when someone put Super-glue in Gentry’s seat in the cafeteria, and she was made a fool of in front of everybody in the caff?”

Ms. Harper let slip an unprofessional and uncharacteristic smirk as they both thought of the scene: Gentry bent over, turning from side to side, the chair stuck to her skinny jeans, and Gentry loudly yelling “Who did this! This isn’t funny!” over and over again while everyone, including Gentry’s clique laughed at her, though the clique tried to hide their laughter. Gentry’s mom threw a royal hissy fit at that, but no one could prove who did it, and the matter was dropped.

“Yes, probably the same person who last semester glued rock salt to the toilet seats in all of the faculty bathrooms, or filled Principal Johnson’s office full of crickets last year, or who put a titanium bicycle lock on the gates to the faculty parking lot two years ago, or...”

“Put the ‘Honk if you want to spank me!’ bumper sticker on your SUV?” said Sean, knowing she probably would not have mentioned that one.

“Um, yes, that too,” she said with a frown, or any of the other pranks pulled by the ‘PHP.’”

“Like three years ago when he put the ‘Help me I’m constipated!’ sign on your back...”

“Yes, that too!” Ms. Harper interrupted. Can we get back to the matter at hand?

“Sure, but like I was saying, I got a special gift for my eighteenth birthday. It’s the same gift my granddad had.”

“That’s nice, Sean, but I want you to simply admit what you’ve done. I promise, you’ll be allowed to graduate. I’ve checked your transcript; three day suspension won’t fail you. Come clean and tell me where all the toilet seats are.”

“Please lock your door and close the door blinds,” said Sean. He watched Ms. Harper stand up and walk towards her door. She was 5′10, an inch taller than he. She wore navy blue slacks that matched the blazer. As she walked to her door, Sean continued, “If you have anything on me, you wouldn’t need me to confess...if I was the one who did that.”

Ms. Harper locked her door and pulled down the blind over the door’s window. She did not question what she had just done but returned to her desk and stood in front of it, looking down at Sean. “Sean, seriously...”

“Please tell me why you want me to confess,” Sean interrupted.

“I want you to confess to confirm my suspicions. I know it’s you, but I can’t prove it, and if you graduate before I can prove anything, it’ll be too late to announce I was the one who caught the Preston High Prankster,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Oh, so it’s not about punishing me; it’s about proving yourself right. Please let down your hair, and fluff it up a bit with your hands.”

“Sean,” said Ms. Harper as she reached up and removed her hair clip. “Yes, as assistant principal in charge of student affairs and student discipline, you have made a fool of me by foiling my attempts to stop or catch you, especially after the...bumper sticker incident or the petroleum jelly on my door knob or the...” she lowered her voice...the “’Office of Anal-retention’’ sign you put on my door two years ago.” She blushed then looked at Sean with a sneer. She ran her fingers through her hair and lifted her hair up and let it drop a few times. “The faculty teases me about it, nothing mean, but it does get to me considering I’ve been the butt of your jokes more than anyone else” she said, shaking her head and letting her thick, dark brown hair settle nicely onto her shoulders.

“Ms. Harper, you’re grasping at straws. Perhaps you’ve been targeted because you’re so stern and serious all of the time. Please wear your hair down from now on or maybe the occasional pony tail. Please remove your slacks.”

The statuesque woman sat on the edge of her desk and reach down and removed her shoes one at a time. “Sean, my job is serious, and I take it seriously. She arranged her shoes next to each other on the floor. “Now don’t you want to get this off of your conscience?” she asked as she stood up and unbuttoned then unzipped her slacks.

Sean watched as she stepped out of her slacks, folded them, and laid them on her desk. She was wearing a pair of coral colored cotton panties.

“Ms. Harper, with all due respect, I think you are mistaken. Please turn around and place your forearms on your desk.”

Ms. Harper turned and leaned over her desk, placing her forearms on it. “Sean, please, let’s just settle this. We are not through with our investigation, and if we find it was you, and you have denied it, then you can get suspended for the rest of the year, which means you get zeroes on your final exams.”

“Ms. Harper, please admit you failed to catch the prankster and need to be punished.”

“Sean, I failed to catch the prankster and need to be punished,” Miss Harper said blandly. “Sean, let’s get this over with.”

“I agree, please beg me to spank you to punish you for your failure.”

“Sean, please, PLEASE spank me. Punish me for failing to catch you.”

“Please tell me you deserve and crave a good hard spanking,” said Sean as he stood up.

“I deserve and crave a good hard spanking,” said Ms. Harper eagerly. “Please spank me!”

“OK, please count the smacks off and beg for another after each hit.” Sean reared back and slapped her right butt cheek as hard as she good.

“Eeech!” squealed Ms. Harper before saying, “One! Please do it again!”

“Whack!”

Ms. Harper grunted this time before counting off and begging for another.

“Please get sexually aroused by a good hard spanking,” said Sean before he whacked her firm ass again.

“Ohhhhh,” Ms. Harper half-cooed, half groaned before counting off and begging for another.

Sean whacked away then switched to her left butt cheek.

Ms. Harper’s breathing came harder and faster. She was panting, moaning, and still counting and begging for more.

“Please insist on a good hard soaking during foreplay from now on.”

“Whack!”

“Unnnhhh, twenty-two...ahhhh...please give me...uh...an...another!”

Sean whacked away until he guessed her left butt cheek had to be as sore as her right. He smiled as he noticed the wet spot in the crotch of her panties and the fact she was panting heavily.

Sean stepped back and lowered his jeans and boxers. He sat down and spread his legs. His erection stood at attention. “Please turn around and lick my balls.”

Ms. Harper slowly stood upright. She was still breathing heavily. She looked at Sean blankly. Her face was flushed. She knelt down and lowered her head towards his crotch. She bent forward and started licking his balls.

Sean put his hands on Ms. Harper’s head and ran his fingers through her thick, soft hair. “Please enjoy licking balls. Please LOVE licking balls.”

Ms. Harper moaned a bit a she licked Sean’s balls with greater enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, Sean said, “Please give me the greatest blow job of your life, and when I cum, please swallow and enjoy my cum. Please orgasm anytime someone cums in your mouth.”

Ms. Harper moved her tongue along Sean’s testicle to his cock. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft then kissed the tip of his penis before taking his cock in her mouth and bobbing up and down on it.

Sean continued to run his hands through Ms. Harper’s hair. He leaned back and closed his eyes. “Please love sucking cock,” he said confidently.

Ms. Harper moaned onto his cock as she eagerly bobbed up and down, sucking his cock and enjoying it more and more. Sean enjoyed the sucking, licking, and slurping sounds she made as she eagerly went after his cock with her lips and tongue. After several minutes, Sean grabbed her head and held it down on his cock as he orgasmed and shot his load into Ms. Harper’s mouth.

Ms. Harper’s body shook and spasmed as she orgasmed along with Sean. She sucked harder on his cock and eagerly sucked down all of his cum. When she was finished, she sat back on her haunches.

Sean opened his eyes and looked down smugly at his assistant principal. She was breathing heavily, her lipstick was smeared, and her chest was heaving. She attempted to continue her conversation with Sean, but could not gather her thoughts. “Sean...I...we need...um...we need...ah...to resolve this issue.”

Sean reached into his bookbag and pulled out a lacy black thong. “Please get up, remove your panties, mop your pussy up with them, give them to me, then put these on.”

Ms. Harper removed her panties. They stuck to her wet crotch a bit as she pulled them off. She then used them to wipe her wet pussy. She then handed them to Sean and took the lacy black thong. The thong was a couple of sizes too small, so she had a bit of struggle pulling them up. She was clearly uncomfortable as they rode up into her crotch and butt crack.

“Please never wear cotton panties again...at least until you hit menopause. Please sit down and fix your lipstick,” said Sean.

As Ms. Harper walked back to her desk, Sean could see the wedgie her new panties were giving her. she continued to get Sean to confess, “You know, Sean, I doubt anyone knows you’re the Preston High Prankster. You could confess and become a legend.” Her breathing was back to normal. She sat down and took her purse out of a desk drawer. She took out a make up kit and went to work fixing her lipstick.

“Ms. Harper, If I was the PHP, I could always confess at graduation and become a legend too.”

“Sean,” said Ms. Harper, applying a fresh coat of lipstick after wiping the smears off of her lips. “I do have some leads, and they could lead to you!”

Sean checked the clock on the wall. There was a few minutes before lunch. “Please give me a pair of scissors and ignore what I do with them,” he said.

Ms. Harper reached into her desk, pulled out a pair of scissors, and handed them to Sean.

Sean took Ms. Harper’s slacks and cut the seam along the seat of the slacks. He pulled the gash open. He put the scissors and and slacks back on the desk.

“Please put your slacks back on and ignore anything wrong with them, and starting tomorrow please wear tighter slacks and skirts and starting now, pleasae sway your ass and hips a bit more when you walk.”

Ms. Harper put her make up bag back in her purse and her purse back in her desk. She stood up, grabbed her slacks and put them on.

“Please take two pieces of printer paper and write “The PHP was here, with an arrow pointing straight down on each. Please don’t talk again for a couple of minutes.”

Sean watched Ms. Harper follow his request. When she was finished, he politely requested a piece of tape and the one of the signs and requested she turn around. He taped the sign to her back.

Sean smiled as the thong and some of her butt cheeks were visible through the gash he had created in her slacks. “Please don’t notice anything on your back or anything wrong with your slacks unless someone points it out to you. Please don’t realize you’re wearing someone else’s panties until you change clothes tonight. Now, please tell me how often you have sex.”

“About once every few months. Not much since my divorce a few years ago.”

“As long as you are single and not in a serious relationship and haven’t hit menopause yet, once a month, please go to a bar popular with college aged kids, buy a young man a drink, seduce him, then take him to your SUV and give him a great blow job.”

Sean smiled as Ms. Harper just stared at him. “Also, as long as you are single once a month, please seduce a man about your age, take him home, demand he spank you then have him fuck you doggie style. One last thing, after graduation, please facebook friend me, then ask for my cell phone number. Please ask and desire to be a booty call for me this summer.”

The bell for lunch rang.

“Sean, I have cafeteria duty,” said Ms. Harper.

“Sure, please realize I am NOT the Preston High Prankster, and you feel bad for accusing me, please allow me to remain in your office, but when you leave her, please forget I was in here today.”

“Sean, I’m sorry I accused you. Please accept my apology, I am just really doing my job.”

“OK, I can understand. You better get going.”

Ms. Harper unlocked and opened her door. Sean kept the door cracked and peeked out as he watched her walk down the hall, swaying her ass and hips more noticeably, and watched the students filing into the hall for lunch point at her back and start to laugh as they saw the gash in her slacks and the sign on her back.

Sean waited. A minute later Gentry Marcum entered. She was petite, but with C-cups. She had straight, bleach blond hair to just above her shoulders, green eyes, a cute nose, and she wore a tad too much makeup: pink lipstick and blush and grayish blue eyeshadow. She stared blankly at Sean. She was wearing a green short sleeve sweater and a black silk skirt.

“Please put these on,” said Sean as he handed Gentry Ms. Harper’s panties.

Gentry took the panties. She stepped into them and pulled the wet, sticky panties up over her bare butt that this morning had sported a lacy black thong.

After she put on the panties, which were too big and were uncomfortably wet and sticky, causing Gentry to grimace, Sean said, “Please turn around and stand still,” said Sean.

Gentry turned around. Sean took a large safety pin out of his book bag. He pinned the back Gentry’s skirt up to her sweater. Her new, loose-fitting, granny panties were now on full display. He taped the second sign to her back.

“Please don’t realize there’s anything unusual about your skirt until a teacher or faculty member points it out to you. Please don’t realize you’re wearing someone else’s panties until you change clothes. Now, please be a booty call for me, and please find me very sexy,” said Sean, “Please love sucking cock, licking balls, and giving rim jobs too. Please give me your cell phone number.”

Gentry turned around and smiled at Sean as if seeing him for the first time. “Sean, would you like my number? I...um...think we should like hook up over the summer.”

“Sure, Gentry,” said Sean as he took out his phone and programmed Gentry’s number into it. “After you get my number, please send me sexy photos of yourself at least once a week,” he said.

As Sean looked at the granny panties on display and the sign, he thought about what her mother was going to say about what was about to happen then said, “Please tell me if your mom is a heavy sleeper.”

“I’m not sure, but she probably is when she takes her Valium,” said Gentry in a matter of fact voice.

“Good, please think your mom is an over-protective, conceited busy body. Next time she’s in a deep sleep, please make a video of yourself sneaking into your mom’s room and cutting as much of her hair off as you can. Please leave a hand-held mirror and the scissors on her night stand or bed to make it look like she did it to herself. Please find that funny and please post the video on the internet.”

Sean smiled as he imagined his vicarious prank. “Gentry, please think of me often and have sexual fantasies about me when you shower and before you sleep.”

Gentry’s blanak look turned to a warm smile. She then leaned forward and kissed Sean. She put her hand on his shoulder, gazed dreamily into his eyes, and turned to leave.

Sean stopped her. " Oh, please put on a fresh coat of make-up after lunch then during each of the rest of your classes. Please be generous with the eyeshadow and blush. Please do not use a mirror today when applying your makeup, and please don’t even look in a mirror until you get home. Please ignore anyone who comments on your makeup. When you get home and look in a mirror, please realize how stupid you made yourself look. Please get mad at your friends for not telling you how you looked. One more thing this weekend, please get your hair and eyebrows dyed purple.”

Gentry stood still for a second then walked on.

Sean followed her out. There was no longer anyone in the halls as they had gone to lunch. Sean laughed as she saw Gentry’s new slightly sagging panties on full display. A moment later, Ms. Harper came rushing down the hall with her hands pressed over her butt. She saw Sean and gave him an uncomfortable smile. Her face was red, and she did not keep eye contact long as she rushed by. Sean noticed she had a crumpled piece of paper held in one of her hands. She hurried into her office.

Sean smiled then sighed. “It just too easy now,” he said to himself. He shrugged his shoulders then started to whistle as he walked to the cafeteria