The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Praise

Dr. Jane Reynolds waited in her office for Mitzi Sharp to arrive for their appointment.

She was annoyed and disappointed that the program director had asked Jane to brief Mitzi on her recent study before presenting it to the full board. Ms. Sharp had been hired at the same level as Jane even though her credentials were, in Jane’s eyes, rather lightweight. Barely a year older than Jane, Mitzi was apparently on the fast track to a supervisor role, and Jane didn’t think she could endure working under the haughty brunette.

Just last week the smartly-attired Ms. Sharp had suggested that Jane should invest in some miniskirts to show off her figure. The remark stung. Being quite busy the last few years obtaining her doctorate, Jane hadn’t had time for fashion. She felt compelled to visit a clothing store that very night, and the next day presented herself to Mitzi in a short skirt that was barely decent. Mitzi was quite amused, and had directed Jane to do a little fashion show for her. Jane felt humiliated, and didn’t understand how the other woman was able to toy with her this way.

In prep for this meeting, Jane reminded herself that she was presenting a brilliant innovation to an existing procedure, boldly discarding assumptions and radically increasing the speed and effectiveness of the procedure. Even Mitzi would not dare belittle her work. She should praise and admire Jane, if she had any sense.

With a polite knock on the door, Jane’s rival entered. “Hello, Jane,” said Mitzi. “How lovely you look today.” She turned and shut the door.

Jane nervously tugged at the hem of her miniskirt and with an effort met the glamorous eyes of her enemy. Mitzi had an exotic look, perhaps a mix of French and Vietnamese, with high cheekbones, slanting eyes and a sensuous mouth.

“Please have a seat, Mitzi, and we’ll get started. As you know from my email, I’ve been working with STM, and have come up with substantial improvements.”

Mitzi held up an elegantly manicured hand. “Let’s level-set here, Jane.” Jane prepared hetself for one of Mitzi’s tedious lectures. The woman always spoke as if she were addressing an auditorium of dignitaries.

“We’re talking about the pioneering work of Mitzu Ling, specifically her Subjugation Training Method,” said Mitzi. “Since her Chicago lecture series, a great deal of research has confirmed it’s efficacy in transforming young females into pliable, obedient subjects virtually incapable of reversion to a self-determing mindset. STM departs utterly from the traditional approaches to mind control. It eskews hypnosis, pharmaceuticals, even the groundbreaking psychosexual therapy known as Natural Slavery. Simply stated, by controlling the stimulus, one can control the woman, and there is absolutely nothing the woman can do to prevent it.

“Developing the ST method is a top priority of the Sisterhood. There is an urgent need that fully three quarters of the adult female population should be completely and totally subjugated for the rest of their lives.”

Jane nodded. Both she and Mitzi were employed by the Sisterhood, aka The Mistresses of the Serpent, and the dark charter of that organization was thoroughly understood by both.

“Well spoken, Mitzi,” said Jane. “Up until now, the practice of STM had been characterized by its purity. The young subjects are meticulously conditioned in one skill at a time, and great care is taken to isolate them from other stimuli. The subject has no understanding of what is being done to them and can marshal no defenses. This has the merit of being highly scientific, but it is an exceedingly slow ordeal for the young female subjects.”

“And quite tedious for the trainers,” added Mitzi.

“Exactly. Let’s review the typical schedule of an STM training.” Jane clicked on her laptop to display an animated PowerPoint. “Week one, subject becomes inured to being held by a woman. Week two, subject is trained not to speak. Week three, subject learns to move her head. Week four, subject spreads her thighs on command.” Onscreen, animated windows showed a Japanese woman handling a beautiful naked redhead who was being subjugated.

“Considering this lengthy and expensive procedure,” said Jane, “I feel prompted to question some of Ling’s assumptions. I believe her concern regarding mixed signals is not justified; a young woman’s body will respond to many stimuli at the same time, and she has no defenses against them.”

“Interesting,” said Mitzi.

“Ling does not employ traditional Pavlovian rewards and punishments because she feels these lead to injury of the subject’s body. But I believe these powerful tools that the young woman is helpless to ignore.

“Furthermore, Ling rules out the use of verbal stimuli, in order to suppress and eliminate the subject’s mental facilties. But we know that language speaks to the body as well as the mind. Words can compel responses from a woman that mere touching and caressing cannot.”

Mitzi spontaneously reached over to brush aside a honey-red lock of Jane’s hair. She looked into the researcher’s eyes. “You’ve done marvelous work on this project, Jane. I’m impressed.”

Jane blushed and crossed her legs. She swallowed and made an effort to continue. “I... I think at this point we should look at the video I’ve prepared.” She turned to her desktop and browsed to the movie folder. She clicked on the first movie file and the player started up.

Mitzi pulled her chair over next to Jane to get a better view. Jane felt very nervous at the other woman’s closeness and struggled to keep her voice steady.

“At the onset of training,” explained Jane, “our goal is to destroy all civilized norms for the female subject so that she’s obliged to respond as an animal. With simple physical punishment we induce a transformative state of shock, throwing the young woman into a profound crisis of terror and helplessness.The technical term for this is personality implosion. In common parlance, the girl is broken and tamed.”

“Marvelous,” purred Mitzi.

“This is the initial interview of subject one. Her name is Brenda. She is a literature student with a high IQ, a volunteer who has been told she will be paid for her time; of course she doesn’t know the nature of the research or her role in it.” The girl onscreen was stunningly beautiful, with a fair complexion and long flowing russet hair. She exhibited a sweet, self-confident demeanor in the interview.

“Brenda is now placed in a windowless cell,” explained Jane, “and asked to change into a string bikini. At this point she may notice that the cell door has no knob inside, but in any case one of the walls begin sliding in, compelling her to evacuate through a door at the end of the cell. Another sliding wall corrals her down a narrow corridor into the treatment room where my student intern Connie is waiting for her.”

Onscreen, a puzzled Brenda, athletic and curvaceous in her green string bikini, entered a white room with a padded floor. The sliding door closed behind her. Connie, a tanned, short-cropped blonde in a brown two-piece fitness outfit, stood facing her.

“What is going on here?” Brenda asked the shorter girl.

Ignoring the question, Connie approached her. Brenda shrank back and held up a hand. “Whoa!”

Connie seized Brenda’s wrist and pulled her in. “Let go of me! What are you doing?” cried Brenda. She twisted to get away but Connie grabbed her other arm, spun around and flipped her. The bikini-clad student hit the floor with a loud thump.

Brenda cried out in shock and dismay at the forceful takedown. Connie stepped over, grasped the girl by the hair and pulled her up. “Oww!” shouted Brenda. “Come on, let’s get up now,” said Connie in a friendly tone as she helped the beautiful girl regain her feet.

Brenda struggled to get free, but Connie easily swatted aside her flailing arms. “Leave me alone! I’m quitting! I’m going to complain!” Connie cut short her protests with a swift punch to the stomach. Then she wrapped her arms around the gasping, stunned girl, lifted her off her feet and dropped her to the floor once more.

Brenda recovered and tried to crawl away, but Connie grabbed one of her legs and dragged the sobbing young woman back to the center of the room. She seized a handful of Brenda’s hair and forced her to stand. No sooner was the pretty student on her feet than Connie twisted around and hurled her to the floor once more.

“Alas, there’s no escape for our pretty volunteer,” said Jane, “Over the course of this session, Connie plans to drop Brenda a distance equivalent to a fall from a sixth story window. Since Connie does this gradually, Brenda’s young body can absorb the impact. To further confound Brenda, Connie torments her with jabs to the stomach and other punishments. Connie is a superb martial artist; Brenda’s young body will not be injured in her hands.”

“I like this Connie,” said Mitzi. “She’s quite buff, isn’t she?”

“Isn’t she cute? I’m so glad I found her,” said Jane. “Her family owns a slave ranch in Texas. She’s been breaking nude females since she was sixteen.”

Connie once again gripped Brenda’s hair and pulled her up, coaxing her with gentle encouragement. When Brenda finally managed to stand, Connie patiently gathered up the sobbing young woman and dropped her to the floor once more.

As the film progressed, the short blonde picked up and dropped her adversary again and again. Ignoring her screams, indifferent to her pleading, Connie went about working over Brenda as if it were a mundane, routine chore

Soon there was very little fight left in the russet-haired beauty. Connie stood over her and gazed down. She bent over, took hold of the young woman’s hair and pulled. “Please...” whispered Brenda. “Come on, pumpkin,” said Connie as she forced the bikini-clad young woman to stand. Connie held Brenda by the hair and gazed into her tearful eyes. She casually slapped Brenda in the face, and the beautiful student could only gasp at the effrontery of it before she found herself being picked up again and dropped.

“I imagine Connie can keep this up all day,” said Mitzi, “but how much longer is Brenda going to last?”

“Our volunteer’s young body can withstand a great deal of punishment, but we want her to recover quickly, so Connie will stop in about ten minutes,” said Jane. “Shall we fast forward to the conclusion?”

“I’d rather watch the whole thing,” said Mitzi with a mischievous smile. Jane glanced at her and again felt a heavy apprehension.

Rather like a physical therapist, but with the opposite intention, Connie was patient and matter of fact as she proceeded with Brenda’s destruction. Over and over, she would reach down and seize a fistful of the wildly tangled russet hair; shake gently to revive the young woman; help her balance as she got to her feet; remind her cheerfully that she was a very good girl indeed; lift the gorgeous woman bodily into the air; and drop her to the floor on her back. Occasionally she paused a moment to strangle Brenda or punch her in the stomach; there was nothing the hapless young woman could do to stop her.

“Connie is preparing now to finish Brenda off,” said Jane.

Brenda could no longer stand on her own; her persecutor was obliged to hold the young woman erect. Connie stroked the other girl’s hair and spoke to her in a soothing tone. Then she drove her knee up into Brenda’s solar plexus. After giving her a moment to recover, Connie gathered up the distraught young woman in a bear’s hug.

A forlorn wail escaped from Brenda’s lips as the blonde woman cheerfully squeezed the remaining life out of her voluptuous opponent. Connie lifted Brenda onto her shoulders. The russet-haired beauty hung as limp as a rag doll.

Connie gently lowered her fellow student to the padded floor and knelt down next to her. Brenda rolled her head from side to side, gasping for air, her arms splayed out passively.

Connie untied the strings of Brenda’s bikini, pulled the garments off and tossed them aside. She leaned over, stared into Brenda face, and stroked the naked girl’s stomach. She murmured quietly to the girl, her words indistinguishable, her tone reassuring.

“This ends the first segment,” said Jane. “Brenda has been broken and tamed, and going forward Connie will have an easy time handling her.”

“Please forward me that movie for further review,” purred Mitzi. Jane felt her rival’s eyes on her as she started the next movie.

In the new clip, Connie dragged a tearful, naked Brenda by the hair over to the center of the white room and forced her to kneel on the floor. “Leave me alone! Why are you doing this?” cried Brenda. Connie pinched her captive’s throat and Brenda went quiet.

Brenda struggled frantically to get away, but Connie easily imprisoned her with one arm, leaving her other hand free to caress and fondle the naked student. No matter how desperately Brenda thrashed about, she could not escape the athletic blonde and her gentle ministrations.

“You bitch, leave me alone!” screamed Brenda. Connie’s hand again went to Brenda’s throat. When Brenda fell silent, Connie’s hand moved on to touch the gorgeous young woman’s naked body in several other places.

“This session occurred the next day, after the subject had a chance to recover. Connie’s moves may seem casual and random,” said Jane, “but she is acting with deliberate intent to stimulate the young woman for training purposes. Brenda is helpless to ignore the stimulus, so she has no defense against being trained by Connie.”

“Somebody help me!” screamed Brenda. Connie pinched her throat again and Brenda became quiet. Then Connie stroked Brenda’s stomach and pinched the miserable girl just below the navel.

“Note the classic STM technique- Connie is pinching Brenda’s throat when she speaks, and takes her hand away when the speaking stops. This effectively trains the young woman to cease this undesired behavior.”

“Connie seems to be getting Brenda’s speech under control,” said Mitzi. “What is she training her for?”

“Brenda will become a pleasure slave,” said Jane. “In Connie’s hands there’s nothing she can do to escape this fate.” Onscreen, Brenda began sobbing uncontrollably. Connie lifted her hand to the girl’s throat to quiet her.

“This next sequence was shot two weeks later,” said Jane. “As you can see, Connie has made much progress with the girl.”

Onscreen, Connie rested one hand on Brenda’s shoulder; with her other hand she stimulated the girl, and seemed to control her like a puppet. Tweaked on the ear lobes, the beautiful captive turned her head slowly to the left, then the right. Pinched below the navel, she opened her thighs. “Good girl,” murmured Connie.

The blonde trainer watched Brenda’s face. When an anxious expression came over her beautiful features, Connie reached up and touched a fingertip to the middle of Brenda’s forehead. When the pretty captive’s face became once again vacant and sad, Connie took the finger away.

“The gesture you just saw is classic STM,” said Jane. “Connie observes from her expression that Brenda is trying to think. She touches her on the forehead, and only removes the stimulus when Brenda’s expression changes. By persistently repeating this stimulus, Connie will preclude Brenda from thinking, and there is absolutely nothing the lovely young woman can do to stop her.”

“It’s comical, don’t you think,” said Mitzi, “to watch this dorky jock blithely denying Brenda the use of her own intelligence.”

“Connie actually has a lot of street smarts, and she’s a sweet, friendly girl,” said Jane, “but I know what you mean. It doesn’t matter how smart Brenda is, she must respond to Connie’s training.”

The scene changed. Connie sat with a tray of fruit, and Brenda knelt before her. “Pretty baby, have some fruit,” said Connie, holding out a strawberry. The naked girl ate the strawberry from Connie’s hand. Connie stroked Brenda’s hair and murmured, “Good girl.”

Jane explained, “Brenda has been handfed like an animal since the first day, and she probably will be for the rest of her life. Hand feeding makes a young woman more docile and obedient.”

“I notice,” said Mitzi, “that Connie has been talking to the subject all along, praising and reassuring her. And just now I noticed a verbal command slipped in there. This is quite a departure from Ling.”

“Indeed,” said Jane, “my premise is that verbal stimuli are conducive to subjugation training. Words speak to the body as well as the mind, and can touch the body in the intimate places that physical touch can’t reach. The next segment demonstrates this.”

“You’re doing a wonderful job, Jane. Please continue.”

Jane blushed at the praise, and felt even more nervous in such an intimate setting with Mitzi. She started the next movie.

Connie entered from screen right, carrying a white plastic hoop. She squatted down where Brenda was kneeling and showed her the hoop.

“My pretty little bunny,” she said, “this is an obedience hoop. Every time you hop through, you become more obedient. More and more obedient, the more you hop through the hoop.” She held the hoop in front of Brenda and stroked the beautiful girl’s buttocks. “Hop for me, little bunny, hop!” Brenda awkwardly hopped through the hoop. “Good girl!” said Connie.

She repeated the exercise over and over, compelling the naked young woman hopped through the hoop again and again, while Connie laughed and praised her.

“Under Connie’s control, poor Brenda literally has no choice but to jump through the obedience hoop,” said Jane. “She will find it impossible to ignore the suggestion that she is becoming more and more obedient with each hop.”

“Obedience hoops,” said Mitzi, “where have I heard of them before?”

“They were first used by cannibal tribes to pacify captured female missionaries,” said Jane.

“Oh yes,” said Mitzi. She pointed to a white hula hoop hanging on the wall. “Is that the same hoop used in the training?”

“Yes it is,” said Jane.

“Jane, stop talking for a moment, will you?” Mitzi asked casually. Jane fell silent, alarmed to discover that she was completely tongue tied.

Mitzi took the hoop from the wall and examined it. “The original obedience hoops, called utii matumaini, were made of bamboo and had little rattles made of human bones embedded around the hoop. It is very strange, the changes that come over an innocent woman when she is rendered naked and made to jump through the utii matumaini. Her young body betrays her. She has no choice but to surrender to the holder of the hoop.”

Mitzi playfully dropped the plastic hoop over Jane’s shoulders. Jane looked up at her, startled. Mitzi lifted the hoop off her and said, “Please continue, Jane.”

“Yes,” said Jane. “Um, the next segment shows how training has progressed after seven weeks.”

Onscreen, Connie knelt next to Brenda, buckling a collar on the naked girl’s neck. She attached a leash to it and stood up. “Let’s walk,” she said.

Traffic cones had been placed on the floor marking out a course. Brenda crawled on hands and knees with Connie holding the leash. Connie pushed Brenda’s head down so that the nude student would gaze only at the floor. “Good girl,” she said.

Brenda came to an intersection and hesitated. Connie flicked the leash to the right, and Brenda promptly turned right. When Brenda began to dawdle, Connie swatted her behind with the gathered loops of the leash. When Brenda compensated by crawling too quickly, Connie pulled up on the leash and said, “Easy.” The nude woman corrected her pace and Connie murmured, “Good girl.” She pushed down Brenda’s head again so that it drooped fetchingly.

Jane commented, “If Brenda cannot learn to grovel perfectly on a leash, she will have to be destroyed. Fortunately she is well on her way to mastering this skill.”

Connie cleared away the grid of traffic cones and returned to kneel down beside Brenda. She laid hands on Brenda’s shoulders and turned the beautiful girl to face her. Brenda shrank back. Connie took hold of Brenda’s hair and pulled her in for a kiss. When Connie let her go, Brenda was blushing and anxious. Connie pulled her in for another kiss.

“Like many young ladies today, Brenda doesn’t know how to kiss,” said Jane. “Connie is exceedingly persistent and thorough in kissing instruction. Brenda will have no choice but to learn.”

“Jane, would you like to be kissed by Connie?” asked Mitzi in an intimate tone.

Jane blushed with embarrassment at the question. “I suppose might,” she admitted. “I’m sure I would learn a lot from her.”

The scene changed to a smaller room with a poster bed. Connie opened the door and led Brenda in, still on the leash. “Up,” said Connie, and Brenda climbed onto the bed. Connie tied the loose end of the leash to one of the back bed posts, leaving the naked girl twenty inches of freedom. “Stay,” said Connie, leaving the room.

The leashed young woman remained kneeling on the bed, looking anxiously towards the door. When Connie returned, Brenda’s eyes widened at what she was wearing around her hips.

“Oh dear, that is huge!” said Mitzi.

“Brenda must learn to cope,” said Jane.

In the ensuing scene, Connie solicited many profound reactions from the naked young student. She was often obliged to pinch Brenda’s throat to silence her screams.

The next segment showed Connie carrying Brenda into an electronics lab. The short blonde set her beautiful captive down on a cot set at a forty-five degree vertical angle, with a footrest on the lower edge. She secured Brenda’s naked body to the cot with straps crossing the girl’s wrists, ankles, thighs, stomach, throat, and elbows. Brenda could not move a muscle. She watched Connie with a worried expression as the blonde student intern wheeled a monitoring system over to the cot. Connie carefully taped sensors to Brenda’s nipples, with wires running back to the machine. She fitted a white headband with more sensors on Brenda’s head.

“We took measurements and compared them to STM trials,” said Jane. “We found that Brenda regressed as much in nine weeks as an STM subject did in six months! Our naked friend’s brainwaves reveal a mental state of utter subjugation and surrender. Gamma waves completely absent. Theta and Delta waves abnormally high. There is no way this young woman could fake these readings. This is a permanent change. No drugs or surgery were used to bring it about. Connie has done this to Brenda.”

“What do you think has happened to the person Brenda was before?” asked Mitzi. “Do you think her former self is lingering in her subconscious?”

“I can’t prove that she isn’t in there somewhere,” said Jane, “but the behaviorist stance is that Brenda has ceased to exist. Connie has eradicated her.”

Onscreen, strapped down naked on the cot, Brenda nervously watched Connie work, no trace of comprehension on her beautiful face. The movie shifted to an outdoor scene, the expansive lawn on the west side of the campus. Connie was playing a frizbee game with Brenda. Connie tossed the frizbee thirty yards. The naked russet-haired beauty sprinted off to retrieve it and return it to Connie, kneeling and presenting it to her with head bowed.

“This is a recent film,” said Jane. “Brenda is permitted tennis shoes for exercising, the only clothing she may wear. Here Connie is teaching Brenda some tricks.”

Connie held out her arms. Brenda ran to her and sprang into the air. Connie caught her by the hips and lifted the young woman overhead. Brenda stretched out horizontally in midair, her back arched, her body held up by her blonde trainer. Then Brenda rolled, curled up and fell into Connie’s arms. Connie rocked the naked young woman back and forth and told her what a good girl she was.

“She is so beautiful now,” said Mitzi. “Even more beautiful than when she began.”

“Connie has brought Brenda to the peak of obedient young womanhood. Soon her naked body will be auctioned off to a deserving mistress for her pleasure and amusement, to serve her completely and mindlessly for the rest of Brenda’s life”

The movie clip ended and Jane turned to her colleague. “That’s the end of my presentation, Mitzi. What do you think? Will the board find this useful?”

“I have no doubt that they will,” said Mitzi. “Your innovations are well thought out and the end result is most promising.”

“Thank you,” said Jane, blushing.

“I only have one question.”

“Of course, whatever you need to know,” said Jane.

“I was just wondering about the subject’s prior knowledge,” said Mitzi.

“Oh?”

“What if the subject has knowledge of subjugation training? Will that give her the ability to resist?”

“That, um, I really think that prior knowledge won’t matter. But that is a factor that we will have to pursue with further tests, of course.”

“I agree,” said Mitzi. “Why don’t we start right away?”

“What do you mean?” asked Jane.

Mitzi simply tilted her head and smiled at Jane.

Jane’s eyes went wide. “Excuse me, I have to go,” she said. She hastily slipped past Mitzi and opened the office door.

Two women from security were there waiting for her.

They took away Jane’s clothing and locked her in the cell wearing only a white micro-bikini. She screamed and shrieked and bawled like a baby; she couldn’t help it, she simply had no resources for dealing with this.

She started screaming again when the walls started closing in on her, corralling her out of the cell and down the narrow corridor, forcing her to step into the white room.

Mitzi was waiting, looking curvaceous and formidable in a blue two-piece.

“Oh my, Jane,” she said, “that gorgeous body of yours is really quite fetching dressed in white.”

Mitzi caught up to the pretty scientist before she’d managed to run two steps, grabbed her around the waist and wrenched back her arm. Jane twisted and thrashed but couldn’t escape her adversary’s fierce and decisive grip. “Leave me alone!” she screamed. “Somebody help me!” Mitzi pivoted and flung Jane over her back. The beautiful redhead went sailing.

When Jane hit the floor, it knocked all the wind out of her. She flailed about trying to catch her breath. Mitzi caught her by the hair. “Come on now, that’s a good girl,” she said, forcing her younger colleague to her feet. Jane struck out clumsily, but the agile brunette merely laughed and seized Jane’s arms. She spun about and pitched the comely researcher to the floor again.

Jane bounced and rolled. She couldn’t believe how much it hurt. She’s only been brought down twice but was certain her spine was shattered.

Again, Mitzi seized Jane’s hair and pulled her to her feet. “NO, NO, NO!!” cried Jane. “Stop! Don’t do this! Ooh, somebody help me!” Mitzi just smiled and punched Jane in the stomach. She picked up the sobbing young beauty and dropped her to the floor again.

The impact jarred Jane’s whole body. She screamed as Mitzi yanked at her hair again. “Come on, let’s get up,” chanted Mitzi in a mocking tone. Jane begged and pleaded, but Mitzi simply lifted up the distraught redhead and dropped her to the floor again.

Though padded, the floor felt like hard concrete. She ached so badly that she thought she would pass out. Mitzi got hold of her hair again and gave it a sharp tug. Jane raved and screamed, but she was given no choice but to rise.

Mitzi was in no hurry to finish the destruction of her beautiful colleague. She would stand over her and assess the halting movements of the young woman. She would pull on Jane’s hair and patiently wait until the tearful young woman was able to stand. She would flatter Jane with praise when she’d accomplished this feat. Then, just to distress her more, Mitzi would sometimes slap Jane in the face or punch her in the stomach, or strangle her. She would end by picking Jane up and dropping her again to the floor.

Jane was experiencing levels of discomfort she hadn’t known existed. Terror, panic and desperation overwhelmed her nervous system and her personality shattered into a thousand pieces. With each new fall she thought death would come, but her body cruelly endured, and she was compelled again and again to rise to her feet.

Finally, Mitzi decided that Jane had reached her limit. The pretty researcher could no longer coordinate the movement of her legs, and Mitzi was obliged to bodily haul Jane up off the floor. The robust brunette cradled her beautiful opponent in her arms. Then she stepped forward, dropped to one knee,, and brought Jane down on her other, extended knee.

The pain and shock of the knee driving into the small of her back brought forth a shrill, ragged cry of anguish from the defeated girl. With a quiet, satisfied smile, Mitzi eased the incapacitated young woman off her knee and gently set her down.

Jane lay on the floor, limp, trembling and emotionally broken. Mitzi knelt over her, untied the strings of Jane’s bikini and removed it. She smiled and stroked Jane’s nakedness. The beautiful redhead could do nothing to ward off her attentions. “What a good girl you are,” whispered Mitzi.

Connie, buff and tanned in a tiny pink bikini, entered the room. She stepped over and examined Jane. “Wow, Mitzi, you did a great job.”

“I didn’t hurt her, did I?” asked Mitzi.

“No, she’ll be fine. Would you like me to take over now?”

“Thank you, Connie,” said Mitzi. She stood up, and Connie knelt down over Jane and caressed the naked girl’s stomach.

“What are we aiming for here?” asked Connie.

“Complete subjugation,” said Mitzi. “I plan to acquire her as a spanking slave when you’re done.”

“That sounds wonderful,” said Connie. She gazed searchingly into Jane’s frightened eyes, and casually raised her hand to touch a fingertip to Jane’s forehead.

Jane struggled to concentrate under the pressure of the fingertip, but all she could think about was how much she wanted the fingertip taken away.

“Good girl,” whispered Connie.