The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Here is my first attemp to write a story, mail me your advices, reactions, opinions, choices for further stories at this adress. .

If you see any mispelling, miswriting or mistake please advise me, I will try to rectify them.

X-W.

This story is about Nathan, a college boy who find himself in the possession of “the pen”, a powerfull artifact which can modify reality, and the way he deal with it, and with the others power’s artifacts discovery.

The power’s artifact chronicles

1 Monday

Nathan’s life was simple until that faithful day, where he found the pen. It was all left of the legacy of an long dead relative. Uncle Benny. He was the oldest, and the crappiest member of his family. But he was the only one alive too. Uncle Benny lived in the prettiest room of the best hotel in town.

Just to say that, Nathan don’t rely care about the old man, they barely knew each other, having met only a couple of time. The legacy consisted of the pen, an half eaten apple, a very old suit and a six pack beer. Nathan quickly get rid of the garbage, and get down to school. If his teachers saw him here they would obviously report it to the college counselor. The first time he use the pen wasn’t the one where he understand it’s power. He did arrive in class just in time for the english lesson. He just encounter the school queen, Elizabeth, (in fact almost bump in her, action that would allow him to be lynched by the football team), when he think about a side story he would post on the mc.archive story. The topic was about a ice-queen cheerleader who would slowly found herself fall under the influence of the hero, each time she would think of him, obey him, or please him in any way, she would be rewarded by a little pinch of the most delicious pleasure in her breasts and clit, this pleasure would only increase each time. She will begin to have erotic thoughts about him, and any girl he will give her to. She will end by thinking that to follow his orders mean her joy and pleasure, her very existence will be for him, that her will will means nothing. The girl would also found her body changing to become the dream-girl of her future master. These changes would be unnoticed by the people around her but also by her future master. Until the day where with a clear mind, she would be able to decide if she want to be his love slave forever, or to be free again, but restored in her previous state of conscious and body. So, she would go see him, asking him to come with her, and would give herself to him. The story seams good to Nathan, who write it fast in his note book, took the page, and decided to stored it in his bag’s back pocket, where he would completely forget it. For him, it was not as if the sumptuous blond, blue eyes, B cup tits, would really become his sex slave. This things never appends in reality. The english teacher was at his desk, waiting to hang over the result of the last test, but not before his students decided to shut their damn shity mouths. Nathan was at the back, next to the only girl friend he have, (she was his only friend too). Hallie was a almost tall, brunette, with the most perfect emerald green eyes of earth, but like Nathan, she was part of the N.P group, (Non Popular), a social category, impossible to live. Not the one to disturb the class, Hallie give him a note who says, “Think he would tell the real results, this time?”

Nathan give her this one, “Mr Atkinson should really give us the real mark for this time, and not the one he create to falsify the school registrations grades.” Just at this time, Mr Atkinson gaze became dizzy for a moment, almost lost, and then, he get up, standing in front of them and began speaking.

“Here are your real grades, I just put wrong one on the school data base.” And he began to hang over the copies. Nathan was an addict of a mind control web site, even post a story or two himself, and so, he quickly understand the only two possibilities.

One, he was dead or asleep and all of this fan-fiction details were his psyche hallucinations.

Two, it was the greatest day of his life.

Nathan was the type of man who would first demonstrate a theory, before applying it to real life.

So he had to find to guinea-pig. One who would not scream to murder if the attempt fell.

Hallie.

When she was still captivate by Mr Atkinson show and revelations, he decided to take action.

“Hallie’s hand began to writhe something without she realized it. Her hand wrote the truth about her sexual tendencies, and the one she fell in love,

when she finished it, her hand hang it over to Nathan discretely and it never come to her mind that it appends.”

Just as he finished to wrote this, Nathan seen Hallie hang him over the note. The sigh almost kill him with the surprise.

“I’m bi.

I’m not actually in love with a girl,

I only love Nathan.”

WOW.

The great revelation give him to think for minutes. And Mr Atkinson already began the lesson, when Nathan came up of his own mind.

The only thing he was able to think, was that he have to talk to her, right now, and he had the perfect thing in hand to do that.

“Mr Atkinson, doesn’t feel great, his face go blank, and he pass out, falling down the middle of the classroom. The school staff come quickly, and get

the students out. Nobody find out that Nathan and Hallie are missing. They are in the storage room, undisturbed for the next hours.”

With that Nathan grab the hand of his best friend, and pull her, and she follow him.

— Hallie, I want you to tell me the truth about your feelings, about me, please.

Hallie, was blushing lightly now, fighting to maintain her composure, to let her voice be calm.

— I don’t know what you are talking about, we are friends Nathan, from the moment we encounter until now, we had always be best friends.

— Hallie, I know you love me, and … I … I love you too.

Hallie was stunned, in front of her, was her best friend, and the one she love for the past three years. She slowly walked to him, taking his face in her

hands, and kiss him.

The two lovers were discovering each other body, tenderly, lovingly.

Hallie’s hands were moving all over her new lover’s body, exploring it, reaching his shirt in an attempt to get it off, but Nathan stopped her.

— Hallie, there’s something I want to tell you, something you have to know before we go any further. I’ve found something, some king of artifact in my

uncle legacy. It’s looks like a pen, but it’s very, very more than just a pen. I know it’s seems crazy, but, every little thing I wrote with it happens.

And... Hallie, please don’t be upset, I... I used it on you, I only wanted to know who you loved. I didn’t believe it would work.

Hallie couldn’t believe what she just heard.

— Hallie, I... I made you wrote yours feelings on a note, and hand me it over. I’m... I’m sorry.

Hallie was a little angry with him, but, she could understand why he did that. And, the fact that he ONLY ask her about her feelings add in his favor.

— Nathan, was that the only thing you did with the pen?

— No, I... I think I made Mr Atkinson tell us the real marks for the test. Answered Nathan with a grin.

— It was YOU? And you didn’t made anything else? Anything about me? Promise?

— I would had never done that, not to you. Said Nathan, he could see she was upset about his acts. What did he expect? She now know that he did something

to her, something bad, and she will never believe him again.

He slowly walk to the door, about to leave, when she catch his hand.

—It’s ok Nat, I believe you. You never knew about it, and you didn’t took advantage of it, even when you could have done anything to me. But I don’t

forget you for the moment, you will have to let me do something before. Is that ok whit you?

— Anything you want, Hallie.

— Let me use the pen once, and close your eyes.

— OK.

Hallie took the pen, and a piece of paper from her bag.

“Hallie become a red hair, with long and smooth hair witch go to her wraith. She don’t have any hair below her neck anymore. And her breasts are now a full 100 C cup, they won’t fell like others breasts, but will remain firm. Nathan is now 9 inch long and 1.5 large. He won’t find out about his body change before Hallie make him note them.”

She make a pause, to think and add.

“Each time Nathan will make love, his hands, tong, dick and body, will give the persons he make love smalls orgasms, and this orgasms will increase each time, and his semen will taste delicious. Each time he will come, his lovers will have a tremendous orgasms, he will be able to make love continuously without resting. Nathan will never read this note. Everyone else than Nathan will believe that Hallie’s body had allways been like now.”

After she made this note, Hallie reread it many times, to find any clue she would have forgot. She knew she will eventually confess her sexual tendencies to him, so, she made it the way that he would made love to her, and to her hypothetic female lover. Finally, she took the paper, and put it in her bag, to hide it.

— Open your eyes.

Nathan was stunned by the changes in Hallie’s body. But before he could say anything to protest, she kissed him fully and deeply. French kissing him like there would be no tomorrow.

Her hands reach his shirt and riped it full open, while his were occupied making her new grown breasts free. Hallie was fully aroused now, her face a little red with the excitement.

She took care of his pants and boxers, pulling them down, to see her new freed joy-toy. Looking her lover in his eyes, she slowly kiss him on the top, licking him slowly to making him go on the verge of orgasm, and finally she take him full in her mouth, deep-throating him on the first stroke.

Nathan was in heavens, it was the first time he made love to a girl, and he would never have guest that it would fell this good. Hallie swallowed his cock now, which put him over the edge. Being his first time, he didn’t last long, spiting his cum down the throat of his loved one, witch swallowed every drop while looking at him in the eyes, with a peaceful, lustful and lovingly face.

— Ha... Hallie, you... You didn’t have to do that, you know, I...I would never have forced you to do that. Nathan said breathlessly.

— I know, sweetheart, but I wanted to do it for you. And now, she said, taking his new already hard cock in her hand, I want you to put it in me, and to screw my brain out, she added, in a whisper.

Nathan take her in his arms, placing her against the wall, his hands reaching her skirt, taking down her panties without removing her skirt.

— My boyfriend is a nasty bad-boy, said Hallie, and she put his cock at her pussy entrance.

Nathan knew it wasn’t her first time, Hallie already had a boyfriend once, and had sex with. So he wasn’t afraid about hurting her. And, the fact that she took control of their first time wasn’t to displease him.

He was rubbing his cock at her entrance, just to tease her, making her gasp, each time she believed he was about to take her. And without warning, he dive in her, making her come for the first time, her body shaking like she was under electrics shocks, while she was hugging him tight, almost causing him pain.

Nathan let her rest a moment, and, slowly, began to move in her, increasing his pace.

Hallie was panting heavily now, making no attempts to conceal her noises, while her boyfriend was taking her higher and higher.

Her legs was wrapped around him, her back against the wall, her pussy tight for his dick. A warm heat was walking over her body, beginning to heat, more and more, bringing her to the verge of climax.

Nathan understood it, pulled off his cock of her pussy, so only the head was in her, just before he plunge it again in, at full force. It was enough to take her over the edge, making her come loudly, her pussy contracting around his cock, which made him come in return, spraying his cum in her womb.

They rested here, for what seems like hours, not wanting to end the moment’s feelings, kissing each other softly.

— I love you Hallie.

— I love you too sweetheart.

After an other moment, began to clean themselves, to take theirs closes back, and get out off the storage room, holdings hands, and a contempt look on their faces.

While they were away, the rest of the class had been put together in the conference room, to give the college staff enough place to take care off Mr Atkinson illness, which appears to be a simple case of overwork due to the upcoming exams stress.

At lunch, Nathan and Hallie were holdings hands again, and it seems that they could barely let each other go more than a few minutes. Many students noticed their looks, and their attitude, and for most of them, they didn’t care. But it wasn’t the case for THE college ice-queen. The moment she

noticed that the “always-together-not-dating-nerds-bests-friends-forever” were going out, she knew she just found out her new victims to play with. But she never knew that it was the first step to lose her freedom, and to begin a new life, of lust, sex, and joy.

— Are they not sweet? Two of the biggest college nerds, going out together. She said, in a rush. She didn’t know why, but the moment she came close to Nathan, she became happy.

— Thank you for noticing, Elizabeth, I didn’t know you had enough time for that with the make-up curriculum you attempts.

Elisabeth was blushing now, fighting to keep face look calm, not because of the nerd stupid joke, but because of a lustful picture of herself, naked, collared like a slave, on her knees, sucking the nerd’s huge cock. What wasn’t right with her? Her, the high school prom future queen, blowing this nerd prick? And what was the pinch of delicious pleasure she just add at the same moment in her slit and tits? She put the though away with all her strength.

— I never knew, I would see the two of them dating someone. Everything could happens today it seems? She add, with an increasing blush in her face.

I must be ill, she though, now, I just pictured myself on all four, taken doggy style by the nerd dick, her breasts balancing with each powerful trust which were making her scream her brain out. The frightening thing was that it aroused her, deeply, like a warm sensation beginning to her slit and breasts, to finish deep in her womb.

— It must be time for changes, you know Elizabeth, said Hallie, who knows, maybe even you will grade a A in physics.

Elizabeth’s face was fully red with shame now, but not because of the memory of the F minus she got, non. She blushed because of her mind. Something must went wrong. Just after she saw herself on the floor, on all four, being screwed up by Nathan, now, she added Hallie to the picture. Imagining the luscious girl’s body, lying on her back, her legs spread opens on a sublime shaved pussy, which she ate with gusto while the girl’s boyfriend was screwing her from behind. What happens to me. Me? Eating out another girl? A sex-trio? I must get out off here, she though.

— Hmm, lets go girls, they are not worth the price.

And with that she went out, with her followers. For a long time, she will be distracted by remnants flashes of the two nerds making love to her. And she was afraid. Totally. Because the more she though about it, the more she feel herself wanting it. To be submissive to them, to obey them, to be owned by them. After the lunch hour was over, she could barely follow normal conversation, without thinking about Nathan’s huge cock, or Hallie’s sumptuous pussy.

— Looks like, we handle it perfectly sweetheart, don’t we? Asked Hallie.

— It seems, did you notice the way she acted? She didn’t seem to be in her shoes right now. She was blushing and blushing like a medium school girl in herfirst date.

— I think she deserved it, and that I don’t fucking care about her, because right now, I need my sexy and huge boyfriend to find a way to make love to me again and again, every time we will want to do it.

— Ah, yes, ah, about that, I don’t think we will be able do it again soon. I mean, what if people find out that we are having sex in my dorm, or worst, yours? They will kick us out, the moment they find out. No?

— I think we can use the pen for that, don’t you think? We can made the staff let us have a room together, and live together, without having anyone complain.

— Wanna try with me? He said, putting out the pen and his note book.

— You bet I will. But I think I will have to write some little things too, sweetheart, don’t peak, it’s my surprise.

Each of them took the pen at their turn, and wrote on. Nathan, made is part clearly, without attempts to hide it, but Hallie took great care not to let him peak, mainly because she knew he was trying “very hard”, only to tease her.

“The college and dorm staff will let Hallie and Nathan move together to a same room. Everybody will find this perfectly normal, because they are going out together, and they are part of the top grades students.”

— We need to go shopping, for the room, the food, and some new clothes for me. Said Hallie.

— Yes about that, I know you wanted to dye your hair for a long time but, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have miss a sudden breasts growth lately, not with the constant gazes I give you.

— Well, began Hallie, a little blush on her face, every girl is more or less ashamed about her breasts, so, I took the chance. And for the effect they add earlier on him, I don’t think my boyfriend will complain, not too much I think.

They went out together to the city town, buying some food supplies, and taking time to fully try each of the bikinis/ lingerie/ top/ t shirt/shirt and dress they found for Hallie. Nathan was a little worried about the bill they will have to pay, but a finger on his lips from Hallie put him to silence.

After some more buy, which Hallie did all by herself, they went by a big furniture store, and she proposed to go in just to take a peak. Nathan didn’t mind at all, in fact, this day and afternoon were the greatest experiences of his life. Being with Hallie was a dream come true, and his only apprehension was about, what they would have to do to be together.

Hallie on the other hand, have other things in mind, the little trick she done with the pen didn’t fade, and she fully intend to use it’s power to make a love nest for the two of them, and beware of the one who will try to prevent it. Their stares went down to a very big water bed. The one like, you would like to buy, but will never succumb to the urge, cause of a limited budget, or whatever.

— I really like this one, don’t you? Asked Hallie.

— Well, it can mean some more adventurous actions between the two of us, ans we would have to really test it, to see if it can meet all of our expectations.

Answered Nathan.

— I think we should try it. Right now, she said, while pulling up her shirt, just to let free her beautiful bra-less breasts.

— Hallie, what if someone see you. Said Nathan, taking her in his arms, to hide her.

— I don’t know, maybe they will not see us? Or maybe they won’t mind if we try the furniture before buying it? Or... Maybe your nasty girlfriend put out a little artifact, to made them believe that, just so she will be able to make love to her sweetheart once again, right in front of everyone? Said Hallie with a luscious grin on her face.

Nathan wasn’t the type of guy to let this proposition went down. Just as she finished her sentence, he took her in his arms, and put her delicately on the bed, taking the occasion to let his hands made their ways on her superb body. Quickly, he was deeply engage in his actions. Licking and sucking her nipples with gusto, making her groan, again and again. His hands went under her skirt, pulling down her panties, half ripping them apart by the occasion.

Soon they found their ways to her legs, and while Nathan’s tong was discovering his girlfriend’s new tits, his hands found themselves attracted to her pussy labia. Gently touching it, smoothly, delicately. Exploring this new area with the most extreme courage. Soon Nathan mouth began to went down, further and further, kissing her tummy, and finally her pussy. His kisses were not used to the area, but his enthusiasm compensate the difference.

Soon he was trusting his tong deeply in her cunt, making her gasp loudly, her body arching at each trust. Then he began to alternate between her cunt and her clitoris, kissing it tenderly. Sucking it to make her moan, pushing slowly to the verge of climax, until she beg him to let her go. After a few

minutes of this treatment, Hallie’s mind was focused on only one thing, her incredible boyfriend tong. Nathan finally push his tong deep inside her, one last time, which made her come, hard and strong, arching her back and howling his name to the whole earth.

Hallie was panting now, and Nathan took her in his arms to place a the center of the bed, making it moving, a little under their weight.

— Nathan, take me by behind please, I need you in me right now, strong and hard, I beg you. Whispered Hallie, panting highly.

She placed herself on her belly, her ass in the air on her knees, her right hand massaging her clitoris while her left was taking care of her breasts. Nathan put the head of his cock at her pussy entrance, lubricating it, and teasing her at the same occasion. Then he took her at full speed, in one trust,

and slowly disengaged himself, only to repeat the same process, again and again. Nathan was increasing his pace now, and Hallie was panting harder and harder under his assaults. After a moment, Hallie lowered herself so she was laying on the moving water bed completely. The bed was increasing their arousing now, amplifying their moves and sensations for their greatest pleasure. Nathan took the opportunity to go faster in her cunt, while his hand reached her tits, to caress and massage them, this made Hallie scream a orgasm who last for a few minutes. To thank him she decided to do a little trick of her, with her left hand, she reach between her legs, to her target, which she gently but firmly decided to massage. This put him over the edge, making

him come powerfully, which made her come very hard in response. Nathan was strength-less now, laying on his girlfriend back, slowly caressing her shoulder, while he was kissing her neck with love.

After a while, they decided that it was finally time to get back to college, and Hallie just let him alone for a few minutes, to make “her surprise”, before they left the furniture store. They went to eat to the college cafeteria this evening, taking pepperoni-olive-cheese pizza before going to their new room. Nathan noticed that Hallie didn’t need further notice to knew where they will live, so he understood that it was certainly one of her “pen” doing.

When he opened the door, he was half surprised to find the big water bed in the room, with certain of the other furnitures they noticed at the store. Several packages were on the floor, which only means for him that some of the clothes they didn’t take were certainly in them, having be delivered directly to their new home. They made love three more times this night, to discover each room of their home, before falling deeply asleep, their naked bodies embraced.

Elizabeth’s night on the contrary wasn’t restful. Many times, she found herself suddenly awake, after a horny wet dream where she would see herself performing manuals labors and sex services for the two most perfect people she knew, and even if it wasn’t abnormal for her to dream about sex, she never reach this intensity before.

Her dream’s were making her more horny than anything, to the point where her panties where completely ruined before half of the night was over.

Decided to finally sleep naked, she would find herself waking up the next morning with the feelings of her hands masturbating her pussy, and massaging her tits, dreaming about servicing two college students in some very specials ways.

None of them know it yet, but their story will count many major events, in which they will risk their lives.

Next chapter : One month later.