The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Power Players of Crimson Valley: The Lesbian Maker

Part One: Butt of the Joke

“The Lesbian Maker? Really?” Heidi said to her partner with raised eyebrow.

“Yeah, she’s the new crime boss that’s moved into Crimson Valley. Vice says she’s based in The Rose’s Thorn.” Camila responded in a matter of fact tone.

“I mean it makes sense being stationed out of a gay bar, but it still sounds like a porno parody super villain.” Sighed Heidi.

“I guess, but with all the major gangs around here being mainly run by women she’s been getting rid of the competition at an alarming rate.” Camila raised a folder from her desk and tossed it to Heidi.

“Getting rid of?” Heidi flipped open the folder and brushed her auburn hair out of her eyes. “That’s impossible! We’ve been trying to take down the Busters for years and some ‘Lesbian Maker’ is making more headway then us?”

“The Busters are gone.” Camila said flatly and let it hang.

“What the fuck? How?!” Heidi’s fist smashed into the desk.

“She got them, all of their senior members are hers now. The lower flunkies ran from town. It’s all in that report from Adams in Vice. She’s undercover in The Rose’s Thorn.” Again Camila knew the weight of what she said and seemed in shock herself.

“They joined her? Holy shit, is this the start of some fucked up Crimson Valley crime family?”

“Kind of, but also not really. They didn’t really join her from Adams reports, they all just showed up in pink jumpsuits—“

“—Bullshit, the Busters don’t know any colors other then black! It’s their fucking gimmick!” Heidi interrupted.

“Yeah, well they did and they were greeted by The Lesbian Maker who said she was glad they had become more ‘agreeable’ and even slapped a few of the tougher looking ones on the ass as a joke. Crazy thing is, we know The Busters, sure some of them might be lesbians or bi, but a lot of the ones in the photos are ones we KNOW are married or dating guys. They just seemed to throw all that away and joined in on some crazy lesbian orgy in the back room if that recording is legit. That’s why they call her The Lesbian Maker, she can get any chick on her knees seemingly worshipping her and in a town run by women that makes her our biggest threat.”

“Fuck me!” Heidi said in a hushed voice finally comprehending the full situation.

“Be carful or she might just do that to you.” The two women glanced at each other and broke out laughing; the tension in the room had finally been broken.

“Nice, real nice Camila. Don’t you have a plane to catch?”

“You’re right, vacation calls. When I get back I’ll hit the ground running on our new super villain. You doing anything with Max tonight?” Camila asked while gathering her things.

“No, he’s out with his friends camping. I’m thinking about maybe doing some wedding planning, but I’ll most likely end up just watching Netflix.”

“Well have fun, and don’t go getting into trouble!” Camila shouted out running down the hallway to catch the elevator. Heidi rolled her eyes and got back to work, it was late but it wasn’t like she had anyone she had to make it back home to.

The whole case was a mess, all these gang leaders becoming submissive to some new woman from out of town. These were tough as nail women who beat you to a pulp for looking at them the wrong way and now they were getting play fully spanked in a lesbian bar? Hell, one photo showed Catherine Carter, the leader of The Spades, sitting on The Lesbian Maker’s lap. Catherine was exploding in orgasm all while The Lesbian Maker seemed to give her a handjob, which she look incredibly bored to be doing. What made it weirder was the Catherine was in a happy marriage with Kyle Carter, one of the partners at the biggest law firm in the city. They had two kids together and their devotion to each other was a well know fact, their partnership is what got The Spades out of so many legal jams. Heidi was staring at this file so intensely that she jumped when her desk phone rang.

“Heidi Bernard, Gang Crimes Unit. How may I help?”

“Oh, Detective Bernard! This is Victoria Adams from vice; I was hoping to speak to Detective Salinas. Is she around?” The voice sounded kind of timid, but Adams was supposed to be under cover, so she was probably just keeping a low profile.

“I’m sorry you just missed her and she’ll be out for the next week. Can I help you with anything?”

“Did she give you the file I had made on The Lesbian Maker?”

“Yes.”

“Then maybe you can help me. Word is The Lesbian Maker is going to make some big speech tonight at The Rose’s Thorn tonight and I wanted a cop in the crowd in case she slips up and we can make an arrest. I can’t afford to blow my cover.”

“I don’t know, shouldn’t we talk to some of the higher—“

“—There’s no time! This is going down soon and if we pull this off we get the city’s biggest threat off the street before any real harm is done.” Adams seemed slightly frantic, but she had a point.

“Fine, I’ll head over there now.” Heidi hung up and sighed. She leaned back in her chair, she had just wanted to go home get out of her khakis and veg out but now she was going on some ill-conceived stakeout. She holstered her gun and got her stuff together, deep down she felt this was going to be a lot of nothing. There was no way that some crime boss wannabe was going to spill her guts this early into the game, but Adams seeing her might calm the girl down.

An hour later Heidi was parking her car in the shadow of The Rose’s Thorns massive neon sign and she could feel the thud of the base even in her car. Heidi’s eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the red and pink lights inside the bar, but she soon found her target, the bartender.

“Just a coke please.” Heidi had to at least make it look like she was an average customer even if she couldn’t drink, so she tossed the bar tender a five, grabbed her drink, and crept to the wall to survey everything. After a half an hour she realized how pointless this was, and slammed down the remainder of her drink and prepared to walk out of this failed venture. Suddenly the lights went out and the music stopped, the room fell silent. Then a spotlight erupted on a makeshift stage and there she was, The Lesbian Maker. She was wearing her white normal white jumpsuit, it covered her whole body minus her head and the part she had clearly not zipped up in the front to show off some generous cleavage. Her long blond hair seemed to flow all the way down her back. The part that had really grabbed Heidi’s attention was how young she looked, Heidi was young at 29 and there was no way this woman was a day older then her.

“Welcome everyone, I’m so glad so many of you beautiful women made it out tonight!” She winked at the crowed and formed a heart with her hands. Heidi was amazed that a women this cutsie had supposedly taken down The Busters and The Spades, she’d have been run out of town in an hour if she made an attempt. “Well that’s it from me, have a great night everyone!”

With that she turned and ran into the back room. ‘Fuckin’ Adams’ if she wasn’t under cover she would so tell her off, but at least she’d get home early. It was then that Heidi noticed the feeling spreading through her body. It was like when she went on painkillers after getting her wisdom teeth removed. She felt like she was floating in water, her limbs becoming weightless. ‘How? This was just a freaking soda.’ She knew she needed to get to the bathroom to get some water on her face. Heidi stumbled towards the bathroom, lazily tossing her glass on some table and ignored the table’s occupants yells at her to get her life together. After what felt like hours she had finally made it into the bathroom, in the back of her head a red flag went off when she was alone in a crowded bars women’s bathroom, but her body was beyond caring at that point. The cold water helped ground her slightly but she knew it was still getting worse. After blinking a few times she noticed in the reflection of the mirror a stall door swing open and Adams walked out.

“You really shouldn’t have drank it all so fast, it’s meant to be a slow burn.” Adams said while walking up behind Heidi.

“Wuh—“ Heidi could barely open her mouth and that sound was the best she could do.

“Don’t worry, everything will be taken care of from this point on. Just don’t upset the Mistress or things might go badly.” Adams in one quick motion scooped Heidi up and slung her over her shoulders. Then the world went dark.

Heidi awoke in a chair and after a few seconds realized she was tied down by the wrist and ankles, at the very least she was comforted when she realized she was still completely clothed. As Heidi’s mind came back to reality something felt off, her brain felt like it might have had memories and feelings that she couldn’t recognize. She surveyed the room the calming soft pink lights made her think she might still be in the bar. She noticed that there was a large bed as the center piece to the room.

“Heidi Bernard, right?” Heidi’s jaw dropped when she found the voiced origin. Standing besides her still clad in her catsuit was The Lesbian Maker. All she could do in her shocked state was nod her head yes. “Honey, you don’t have a gag, you could just say no. I’m sorry to tell you this, but there’s been a horrible mix—“

“Why have you—“ Heidi abruptly interrupted her.

“If you ever interrupt me again you will regret it for the rest of your life.” The Lesbian Maker’s eyes narrowed and her tone darkened, but then she relaxed and smiled. “You see I needed to have a little chat with one Miss Camila Salinas, but my stupid slave got the wrong girl. Don’t worry she will be punished for her mistake, but we have to roll with the punches as they come. So, first off I want you to watch a little demonstration of what I’m capable of. Vicky, get you slutty ass in here!” The Lesbian Makers tone darkened again and she seemed to be barking towards the door which immediately swing open on her command with Detective Adams ushering herself in.

“Yes Mistress!” Adams tone was incredibly docile; she seemed to both respect and fear this woman.

“On your knees!” The Lesbian Maker shot Victoria a look of disgust.

“Yes Mistress.” Then the 7 year veteran of the vice department got on her knees at the foot of this woman.

“When did I figure you out?”

“Two days ago.”

“And had you ever had sex with a woman before then?” Detective Adams blushed at this question.

“I’ve been straight all my life.”

“And since two days ago how many times have you been with a woman?” Adams turned even redder and bowed her head.

“Whenever you’ve wanted Mistress!”

“And what acts have you done so far with a woman?”

“Well, when you found out I was spying on you, you spanked me for the entire night, then you made me eat you out, then—“

“She gets the point Vicky. So I guess you’re gay and just coming out now, right?” The Lesbian Maker asked, but she already seemed to know the answer.

“No I’m straight.”

“Then why have you gone on a two day lesbian sex spree?”

“Well… You told me too.”

“Thanks Vicky that will be all.” As Victoria got up The Lesbian Maker landed a quick and sharp slap on her ass. Adams squealed, but Heidi couldn’t tell if it was out of pain, arousal, or both. “Never let an error like that happen again!”

Heidi stared wide eyed at the scene, and then as the door closed Heidi felt tears run down her cheek. She wanted to be strong, but the weight of the situation dawned on her. This was it for her, she was either going to die, or somehow, beyond all reason, become this woman’s lesbian slave.

“Oh dear, don’t cry. You’ll make me feel bad.” The Lesbian Maker leaned over and wiped the tears away.

“Please! I’m about to marry the man of my dreams, please just let me go. I didn’t see anything I could arrest you for! Just some cop having a fling with you. I won’t tell a soul!” Heidi’s voice was frantic and the sobs were beginning to intensify.

“Heidi calm down. Breath!” The Lesbian Maker made an in and out rhythmic gesture at her diaphragm. “If you don’t calm down you won’t hear the good news, you’re going to go home tonight and go back to your normal life for the most part. See I don’t really prefer to take women with significant others. It’s a hassle since some questions might arise. Hell it’s the reason I had to leave my last city of operations. So, since you’re not my real target I don’t need to add that risk.” Heidi sighed and bowed her head releasing all her stress. Then the realization hit her and her eyes shot back up. “Ah, you sure are cleaver; I mean you are a detective. Yeah, your partner is my real target. Single, in the gangs division, and a real cutie! Sorry, but she’s going to be mine. I mean you’re super cute to but we’ve already gone over this. So you’ll go back to your everyday life and Camila will be my informant.”

“But how will you know I won’t—“

“I tell people to not to interrupt me, and then they go and do it. Looks like you’re getting a punishment, but we’ll talk about that later.” Her voice had a playful jest to it, but her eyes could hardly contain her rage. “So while you were out I might have played with your mind a little bit. Test time! My name is Stacy. I give you permission to say it.”

This task seemed crazy, but Heidi needed to stay on her good side so she brought the words to her lips, “Mistress.” Heidi’s mind reeled back in shock. It was like something was blocking out her ability to say the woman’s name.

“It’s so cute when you say it! See I made it so you can’t discuss certain things. Like, look! Here’s your phone, don’t worry you already told me the code when I put you under. I’m gonna make a quick call to your boy-toy! Here we go! It’s on speaker.” She had grabbed Heidi’s phone which apparently had been on a nearby night stand.

“Hello? Heidi? It’s kinda late. Everything ok?” It was Max. Heidi had no idea why The Lesbian Maker was doing this but it might be a chance to fix this whole situation. She gathered her thoughts and built up energy to give Max enough information to rescue her.

“I’m fine just missed you.” That wasn’t what she wanted to say! She was going to scream her location beg for him to call the cops, not some dumb small talk.

“Yeah, with Camila out of town I shouldn’t have ditched you, my bad! But I’ll be home tomorrow night!” Ok she had it now. ‘Back room at The Rose’s Thorn! Send help NOW!’

“Yeah, I’ll be waiting. Maybe we can even stay up late a little, y’know.” The Lesbian Maker started giggling and had to cover her mouth.

“I love you Heidi, I’ll see you later.” This time Heidi was just going to scream.

“Love you too Max.” The Lesbian Maker clicked the phone off.

“I’m sure that probably got the point across. I mean I don’t know if you we’re trying to resist or not, but I mean who cares? You’re gonna find I programmed a lot of stuff like that. Nothing to change your personality or anything, you’re going home all intact, just unable to talk about your experiences here. Also I totally didn’t make you tell your guy you were gonna jump his bones. You’re a total slut! I love it!” The Lesbian Maker reached out and booped Heidi on the nose.

“So I can leave now?” Heidi was confuse and just wanted this night to be over.

“Well I was going to just let you go at this point, but then you had to go and be naughty. So you’re gonna need some punishment!” The Lesbian Maker did a quick jump up and down and clapped her hands. She seemed to be ecstatic about this but all Heidi felt was dread. “So I’m thinking—“

“Please, just let me go! You know I can’t—“ The Lesbian Makers face darted to right in front of hers, their eyes only inches apart.

“Are you kidding me? You got yourself into this by interrupting me and then you go and do it again? Wow! So I was going to say you were in for a night of spankings, that’s kinda my go to, but now we’re going to do a bit more. I’m sorry Heidi, but this really is your fault if you think about it.” The Lesbian Maker quickly undid the ropes keeping Heidi to the chair. “Get up Cutie! We’re going to do a little inspection of the goods, if you get my point.” She winked and bit her tongue at Heidi, who in turn rose and stood at attention. “Wow! I mean your breasts are on the small side, but still like super cute! What bra size are you?” Thankfully she let Heidi keep her clothes on instead of just ripping them off to find out.

“I’m a B-cup Mistress.” Heidi didn’t mean to call her that, she wasn’t sure what she was going to call her but mistress was the only word her vocal cords would make.

“Cute! Huh?” The Lesbian Maker had side stepped Heidi and was now behind her. “Damn girl! I hadn’t noticed, but you got a shelf back here! I can totally work with this!” Even through her khakis Heidi felt The Lesbian Maker groping her ass. “All right girlfriend, get on the bed. I want you on your hands and knees arching your back, that ripe peach better be front and center.”

Terrified of angering the woman further Heidi quickly assumed the position. She could hear The Lesbian Maker walking around behind her. She craned he neck around to see that The Lesbian Maker had opened a hidden cabinet that seemed to only hold an ancient looking jar and some strange looking tools.

“Uh-uh, front and forward Heidi. I don’t want you ruining a surprise.” Heidi’s head shot forward, she couldn’t afford to make this worse than it already was. “Good job, you listened. A little late, but hey, better late than never. So we’re gonna start with a spanking. Now everytime I slap that fat ass of yours you’re going to say ‘Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this!’ Got that?” Heidi didn’t say anything. “Silly pants, you can talk now!”

“I understand Mistress.”

“Good.” The Lesbian Maker walked up behind Heidi, she could feel her presence looming over her. The Lesbian Maker grabbed at Heidi’s pants and slowly peeled them down to her knees. “Aw! Polka dot panties! So cute! Man, I now kinda wish I was making you into a slave, but a promise is a promise. Now onto the show.” Heidi could then feel her panties slowly being pulled down to her knees to join her pants. “Wowza! I totally made the right choice here, if I do say so myself. Now, one last thing.” Heidi heard The Lesbian Maker shuffle around behind her and then she heard a small clang. Heidi realized it must be that strange jar she saw earlier. Before she could think any more about it she felt The Lesbian Makers Hands smearing a greasy substance on her ass cheeks. “Almost done. Just think of this part as a massage.” Once The Lesbian Maker seemed to apply enough of the grease she began aggressively kneading it all over her ass cheeks. Heidi bowed her head and felt her cheeks burn, never in her entire life had she fe

lt this embarrassed. The Lesbian Maker kept kneading her ass for several minutes, then gently squeezed. “Ok Cutie-Booty, here it comes. For being such an ignorant bitch I think we’ll do… I don’t know… Ten spanks! That sounds good!”

SMACK!

“Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this!” As much as Heidi wished this was some kind of mind control trigger like everything else, she knew she was in control of saying this. The cute chuckles from behind her confirmed this. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she couldn’t anger The Lesbian Maker any more. It was too dangerous.

SMACK!

“Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this!”

“Heidi you’re doing great, so I’m going to tell you a story.”

SMACK!

“Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this!”

“All the stuff I’ve done to your mind is just some hypnosis I’ve picked up over the years.”

SMACK!

“Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this!” Heidi tried to keep it together but the tears were flowing more now.

“See I was The Lesbian Maker way before I could do all of that.”

SMACK!

“Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this!”

“Now you’re probably wondering what I mean by that. Well its simple—“

SMACK!

“Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this!” Heidi’s eyes shot wide open. She felt a burning sensation spread through her ass. It wasn’t just the spanking, she couldn’t place it, but something was happening.

“It’s has to do with this ointment. It’s actually a family recipe.”

SMACK!

“Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this!” That was it! That ointment was burning on her ass, but there was something more to it.

“You see with this ointment, all I have to do is apply it—“

SMACK!

“Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this!” Heidi refused to believe it, but that something more was starting to somewhat feel like pleasure.

“Then I just stimulate that area—“

SMACK!

“Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this!” It was need! That was what she felt, pure carnal need. Her ass was burning with a desire to be slapped. Heidi was wet; she felt it trickling down her leg.

“And the applied area becomes a permanent sensitive area for my victims.”

SMACK!

“Thank you Mistress, my slutty ass needed this! HAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH” Heidi exploded in orgasm. She couldn’t stop screaming. She buried her head in the bed just to slightly muffle her cries, but she knew it was a wasted effort. She could feel her screams echoing around the room.

“There we go! Sorry Cutie-Booty but I’m in a bit of a sour mood tonight, not getting the right girl and all.” The Lesbian Makers voice never betrayed any real anger; it always stayed at that cutsie, bubbly tone. Heidi couldn’t tell if this worried her more than if she just had a mean tone. “So your tushie is gonna be an erogenous zone from now on, like I said permanent!” Heidi snapped her head around to meet her eyes, her face clearly covered in terror. “Oh will you stop being dramatic, I only used a little. If someone fondles or smacks your buns you’ll be able to cum from it, but it won’t be an obsession or anything. You won’t orgasm from just sitting or something. That sounds like a little too much, even for me! No, it would have taken a LOT more to make that a reality. So what do you say to me for my restraint?”

“Thank you Mistress!” Heidi said that with no embarrassment this time, she was just filled with relief as she turned her head forward and relaxed. Sure maybe Max will notice and some slaps to her ass might be added to their bedroom menu, but she realized this could have been a lot worse.

“Oh it’s no problem Sweetie! So from this point on you can say whatever you’d like, no more fear of punishments. I’d like to think we can be good friends!” Heidi sighed audibly, she didn’t want to be her friend, but she was going to escape with minimal damage so she’d let The Lesbian Maker play out her act. “Unfortunately, we have one last issue. See you earned yourself two punishments. Now my rule is first one’s minor. Ya’know make people take me seriously, but not have to be a total monster. However, second one I make a bigger deal.” She accentuated that last line by slowly squeezing Heidi’s ass, eliciting a moan out of her that clashed with the terror now surging through her body. “This is where the whole Lesbian Maker part comes into play, but as I said a deal’s a deal and I can’t have my image tarnished. So I have a different idea. See that drawer on my night stand?” Heidi gave a confused, terrified nod. “Go over there and get my friend from in there, then hurry right back. Now get!”The Lesbian Maker Landed a playful slap to Heidi’s as, it was light but enough to elicit another moan from her.

Heidi wanted to run, but she knew The Lesbian Makers patience was running thin. If she was angered once more Heidi knew she’d spend the rest of her life on her knees eating pussy, but the pit in her stomach wondered if what was in that drawer would mean a worse fate. Reluctantly she crawled over, her pants and panties around her waist slowed her down significantly and added an obvious sway to her hips. Heidi’s embarrassment roared back to life upon hearing The Lesbian Maker let out a series of giggles.

Heidi knew she should just get this over with quickly, so she shut her eyes and tore open that shelf in one fluid motion. She slowly opened her eyes, but the second she knew what it was they shot to attention and she gasped. Before her was a massive pink strapon, the cock was at least nine inches long and probably around two inches of girth topped with a massive bulbous tip.

“Now that little boy is a special treat I only use on rare occasions. Hurry up and bring him over here!” Heidi froze in a state of shock, she racked her brain but she couldn’t think of any way out. “Tick-tock Cutie! Trust me, now is not the time to test my patience!” Heidi bit her lip and accepted her fate by grabbing the fake cock. She hurriedly crawled back to the foot of the bed and handed the strapon to The Lesbian Maker with her head turned away. “Oh Heidi! That’s no way to treat a new friend! Give him a kiss! I mean he is going to be getting very acquainted with you soon.” Heidi gave the plastic dick a quick peck on the tip then hastily retreated.

“Ok Heidi, story time. Do you know of Catherine Carter?” Heidi gave a slow nod. “While she was kind of a problem. I tried to be nice, I really did. I knew she had a loving partner back home, so I gave her the same deal I gave you. Unfortunately she was a bit of a stupid bitch! That vile woman spit at me! Gross, right? Well, I took back the offer. Wanna know what she’s up to now of days?” Heidi’s jaw lowered and is eyes became saucers. “I made her the most submissive little lesbian around. She has to swing by every other night and my girls, ok I join in a lot if we’re being honest, take turns fucking the shit out of her all night. By morning her makeup is smeared, her hair is a mess, and she smells like she bathed in pussy. My favorite part is she then has to go home and play the part of adoring wife. She fixes her kids lunches and then has to explain to her husband she has no idea what he thinks he tastes on her lips. Here’s the kicker, she’s now repulsed by her husband’s cock! I mean she has sex with him about once a week to keep the charade going, but the act makes her so sick she has to immediately come running into my arms. My ultimate punishment was that she is still MADLY in love with her husband like before, but his body will always sicken her. She needs the touch of another woman to feel complete. She knows she messed up big time, but I think I kinda get off a little bit as she begs for me to let her enjoy sex with her husband again while she’s lapping at my pussy. I might be a little naughty, but I’m fair I tell people what I want and let them choose. Like when I tell someone to kiss a fucking strapon!”

Tears rolled down Heidi’s cheek as she realized she could still fix this. Without a word she leaned back in and locked her lips to the tip of the penis. She gave the cock the same kind of passionate kiss reserved for Max. She even incorporated the move where she ended the kiss with a light flick of her tongue to the tip as she pulled away, Max once said it was incredibly hot and she kept doing it for him. Heidi had only ever shown this passion to two things, the man she had loved for six years and now a rubber cock hanging in The Lesbian Makers hands.

“Wow! That was super hot! Your boyfriend is one lucky guy. Now assume your previous position.” Heidi quickly got into place on all fours with her raised ass facing The Lesbian Maker. “You’re doing great Heidi. We’re close to being done, as long as you stay in that position I’ll do all the work. Also I really want you to feel free to talk now. I’m being a little cruel here, but hearing you girls talk during my process really gets me going, got it?”

“Of course Mistress.”

“Also Heidi do me a favor and try to look back here a little bit. During the punishment that might not be possible, but for now I’d like you to.” Heidi turned her head around as much as she could. “Perfect. Cutie you’re starting to make me feel bad for doing this, but it’s too late now. So, as I said earlier this ointment has been passed down in my family for generations.” The Lesbian Maker brought up her finger, on it was a small dollop of a thick, creamy substance. The ointment seemed to be an extreme shade of hot pink, the color accentuated by her white bodysuit. Upon seeing the ointment Heidi knew she was in trouble. She was going to be permanently changed, but how? “And like I said when applied to an area it doesn’t do much, but if you stimulate that area and the ointment will absorb into the body and make the application region permanently more sensitive. Just like I showed you before a small dose might make stimulating that area more pleasurable, but it won’t really be that big of a deal.” Heidi’s lungs were on fire, she felt like she was in a guillotine waiting for the blade to drop. “This is roughly what I used on your ass for that spanking.” She then knelled down and when she came back up she was now holding a massive glop of the ointment that filled her entire hand to the brim and then some. Heidi could feel the color drain from her face. “This was the amount I applied to Catherine Carter’s tongue. This is the amount the body needs to turn the sensation from just a good feeling to a perpetual need. For you Heidi, I’m going to use this to lube up your asshole and then I’m going to fuck your butt until you’re the anal queen of Crimson Valley.”

“I’m so sorry! I’ll do anything! I’ll work for you! I can be your inside girl! Just don’t do that! PLEASE!” Heidi was screaming, she wasn’t even attempting to hide the tears.

“Oh Heidi. I’m really sorry. I really mean it, but like I made a deal not to turn you into a slave of mine and I also made a promise to give you a rougher punishment. This is the price you are going to have to pay for the first part. There’s nothing to be afraid of though, I’m sure Max is going to love that his Fiancée is a buttslut who’s going to need a poking in the back door every night. Hell if you really focus you might be able to make it two days without an ass fucking. Anyways, I’m bringing you and Max closer together; you should really be thanking me. Just think of it as an early wedding gift. Ok enough talking!” The Lesbian Maker wore a massive grin through her entire speech and now she was stretching her hand out towards Heidi’s rear. “Get that sphincter ready Cutie-Booty!”

“No, get away from me! Don’t do this! You’re not a bad person! Let’s just stop!” Heidi sobbed through her words, but she knew not to move. She then felt a familiar greasy substance being smeared in her ass crack. “Someone help! Someone get in here! I’m a cop! Please! Anyone!” Heidi screamed the loudest she had ever screamed before, just a few seconds of it and she could already feel pain stabbing at her throat. She did notice that the hand spreading the ointment had stopped, but that relief quickly vanished when she heard The Lesbian Maker giggling.

“Silly girl, this room is soundproof. Do you know how many screaming women I have in here every night? That sounds bad, but only a few of them aren’t screaming in pleasure. Anyways, speaking about butts, let’s get back to work.” Heidi gave up. She dropped her head in surrender. This was it, the dawn of Crimson Valley’s newest buttslut Heidi Bernard.

The application seemed to go on forever. Heidi knew The Lesbian Maker wanted this punishment to really sink in, mentally and physically. It felt as if Heidi’s entire ass crack was being coated in a thick layer of the stuff. After what felt like ages Heidi felt a finger poke at her asshole. She flinched and tried to clench as hard as she could but the finger continued its assault and pushed through until it was two knuckles deep. Heidi felt all the air leave her lungs and then she felt the finger retreat.

“Please, don’t do this.” Heidi meekly pleaded. She felt The Lesbian Makers hands retreat and closed her eyes. The Lesbian Maker backed away from her rear and it sounded like she was wiping off her hands. There also seemed to be some kind of suction noises ring out from far behind her, another surprise from The Lesbian Maker no doubt. After a minute Heidi felt a presence next to her, only to open her eyes to find The Lesbian Maker sitting on the bed right next to her. Her dazzling blue eyes pierced through Heidi’s consciousness.

“Heidi, just tell me right now what’s the problem you’re having. Be honest, I want to help you get through this.” Her tone was so motherly and caring. Heidi wished she had been crueler so she could just hate her, instead of the mixed emotions that were welling up inside her currently.

“I’m scared, why do we have to do this?” Heidi bit her lip after saying this. She wanted to sound like the tough cop she was, but now all she sounded like was a pathetic, sobbing child.

“Oh, my poor Heidi.” The Lesbian Maker pulled Heidi’s upper half into a tight hug. “I really do wish I could have just made you into a slave, then this would have been easier. I know you probably think I’m some mean crime boss out to destroy the city, but I’m really not. Every one of the girls I change I truly care about. Even girls like you and Catherine Carter who I don’t make into outright lesbians. I want every woman in this world to be happy, but that’s impossible. The sacrifice I have to make is making an example of some women so that I can help all the others.” The Lesbian Maker then released the hug slightly and brought herself eye to eye with Heidi. “Heidi, please understand that I really do love you.” Before she could respond The Lesbian Maker pulled Heidi into a passionate kiss. As their tongues swirled together, Heidi closed her eyes and realized the only other person who made her feel this good with a kiss was Max. Heidi was ashamed; she didn’t know what was happening to her. “Alright let’s get back to butt business!” With that The Lesbian Maker sprang off the bed and retreated behind Heidi once again. With nothing else to do and her resistance diminished, Heidi stared forward and waited for the inevitable.

“So now that I’ve loosened up that tight ass of yours I’m using some of the ointment to also lube up the dildo. I’m making sure this will go so smoothly that you’ll be a mewling buttslut in minutes. The next part might seem a little weird; you see I’m going to use this enema syringe to get all the rest of this stuff up your bum. That way we’ll maximize the effect. Don’t worry you’re not the first girl I’ve done this to. Even though it’s not my first choice of punishment you can still consider me an expert in doing this.” Heidi then felt something hard press against her butthole, she tried to resist but the lube job made it side in with ease despite her screams and pleas. Once it seemed to get several inches into her rectum she felt the contents be released into her. After several agonizing minutes, surely the work of The Lesbian Maker dragging out the process as much as she could, the plunger retreated and Heidi’s butt felt stuffed to the brim with the pink goo. When she felt the bulbous tip of the strapon press against her asshole she tried to relax as best she could.

“Alright, with this you’re life as a buttslut begins! It’s a new chapter in the story of Heidi Bernard!” Heidi the felt the tip increase in pressure, it was absurd how big it felt. As her ass seemed to stretch way beyond its limits, Heidi tried to breath but was sure she must have sounded panicked. “It’s ok, once the tip is in it’ll all be smooth sailing. Here… we…are!” With that and audible pop rang out from Heidi’s ass. Heidi let out a groan, terrified that she was already starting to enjoy this even through the pain. The Lesbian Maker then slowly started the press the cock up her rear passage. After what felt like an eternity she felt The Lesbian Makers hips lightly smack into her ass having bottomed out the dildo. The cock and all the goo up her butt made Heidi feel ready to burst and she could barely steady her breathing. Not helping the matter was the slight slap to the ass sending waves of pleasure through her body. Once that pleasure subsided Heidi was horrified to find a new wave of pleasure rising from up her ass. “Here comes the fun part! Just remember to keep breathing.”

With that The Lesbian Maker pulled the cock back quickly until only the tip remained in and the cycle began. Heidi’s as was being pumped hard! Every time The Lesbian Maker bottomed out in her the smack to her ass amplified everything. It wasn’t too long until Heidi’s first ass orgasm. Time slowed down and Heidi became painfully aware of everything that happened in those few seconds. The Lesbian Maker made sure to slam into her ass at full force causing her ass cheeks to make her orgasm which cascaded into the pleasure explosion that occurred inside her butt. She knew she was screaming and she knew there was no sound proofing in the world that could have hidden her cries. She could also tell that The Lesbian Maker was laughing almost as loud as she screamed. After several minutes of shivering in pleasure Heidi tried to use her weak legs to crawl away so she could curl up in a ball somewhere and die from embarrassment. Her movement was immediately brought to a halt by The Lesbian Makers arms firmly grabbing her waist and keeping her in place.

“Sorry Cutie, but I need to keep fucking this butt to guarantee the ointment works. Don’t worry though now that you like it, it’s only going to get better!” Then The Lesbian Maker proceeded to keep fucking her, milking more orgasms out of her butt then Heidi thought was humanly possible. After about thirty orgasms or so The Lesbian Maker had been kind and let her collapse her arms and rest her face on the bed, leaving only her ass up in the air, grabbed tightly by those caring hands. Heidi felt her tears soaking into the blanket, what had originally been tears of pain were now of joy. The only discomforting thing about the entire experience was the massive pressure in her bowels, partly from the cock stretching out her sphincter but mostly from the immense amount of goo floating around in there. Other than that she was floating on clouds, she couldn’t even stop herself from drooling absent mindedly. As crazy as it sounded Heidi felt the goo in her ass warm up as the fucking went on, and it seemed to be sending some sort of pulse of pleasure throughout her body. Over time she realized it was changing her, this was the process that was going to make every nerve in her ass scream for constant relief. Deep down Heidi knew this was bad and maybe she might still have time to get away and stop the transformation, but the pleasure was winning the fight. If she was going to feel this good for the rest of her life she welcomed it.

After so many orgasms she lost count, Heidi felt the strapon be pulled from her ass with another audible pop ringing out in the room. Heidi slowly turned herself over and stared in awe up at the women who had just fucked her into anal obsession. The Lesbian Maker pulled the strapon off and gave Heidi a smile when she caught her gaze. Heidi racked her mind looking for something to say to this saint of pleasure but instead a large growling noise erupted from her stomach followed by a huge cramp that made her wince.

“Ah, here comes the unpleasant part; that excess ointment needs to come out. Up you go!” In one fast motion The Lesbian Maker scooped up Heidi and carried her into her attached bathroom setting her down lightly on toilet. “Just relax and let it go. I’ll be here with you and it’s just my ointment so there’s no reason to be embarrassed.” The Lesbian Maker stayed by her side and started stroking her hair and kissing her softly on the cheek. Heidi tried to relax and not get embarrassed like The Lesbian Maker told her to, but when the bulk of the ointment built up at her sphincter she knew what would happen. Panicked she cupped her hands around The Lesbian Maker’s ears and then groaned as the ointment was expelled from her body. Heidi really hoped she could cause the woman to not hear the noises, but she knew the sounds her butt made were too loud for that. The Lesbian Maker just giggled at the whole affair, seemingly letting it be known that Heidi had failed. “Nice attempt, most girls are so far gone they don’t even try to hide that. Now pop a squat and spread those sweet cheeks of yours. I’ll wipe you up.” Heidi felt like a child, but she was in no place to argue so she quickly assumed the position on shaky legs. After several wipes Heidi’s morbid curiosity forced her to turn her head and look behind her. The toilet bowl seemed to be filled with a thick neon hot pink jelly. Heidi shuddered knowing where it all came from, but couldn’t help but think it looked like some kind of bubble gum. “Ok Cutie-Booty all cleaned up, but let’s takes a quick shower before bed. Hurry up and get out of those cloths.” Heidi simply kicked off her pants and panties that had already fallen to her ankles; she then made quick work of her shoes and socks. It was while she was unbuttoning her shirt that she noticed The Lesbian Maker standing there still in her jumpsuit making no move to remove it.

“Mistress, why aren’t you getting undressed?” Heidi meekly asked.

“Ha! …Oh! You’re serious, aren’t you? My cloths have to stay on. You see I completely dominated you, you never earned the right to see my naked form.” Heidi felt a pang of disappointment hit her. She knew she was straight, and she didn’t love this woman, but her body seemed to now ache for her. “As much as I care for you, you need to understand your place in this relationship is always beneath me. Besides this in latex, the water will whip right off. Now get!” With that she pointed towards the shower and swatted Heidi’s ass eliciting a squeal.

Heidi scurried to the shower with The Lesbian Maker entail. They entered the stall and Heidi faced the wall with the showerhead, not wanting to have to look at The Lesbian Maker. The woman had butt fucked her into submission, forced her into the most humiliating bathroom experience of her life, and then made her strip while asserting some deranged form of superiority. Heidi just wanted the day to be over. At least the water made her tightened muscles relax. Heidi hadn’t noticed all the sweat that she had been covered in during their night together and the water took it all away instantly. She was in heaven. Then she felt soapy latex hands start to caress he body. The Lesbian Maker made sure to wash her thoroughly. Strangely enough she lathered every part of her and shampooed her hair before even beginning to touch her ass.

“I had to get everything squeaky clean before your greedy tushie demanded my action.” This made some form of resistance swell back up in Heidi. After all she had been through she would just let this monster quickly clean her and then she would walk out of this bar never to return. She wouldn’t let The Lesbian Maker have the satisfaction of getting to make her cum from her ass anymore. Of course that resistance only lasted until The Lesbian Maker grabbed her ass. Suddenly any defiance melted away and Heidi’s ass was putty in The Lesbian Makers hand. “God Heidi, do you have to be such a buttslut all the time? I just want to wash your cheeks and crack!” Heidi couldn’t respond she was too busy moaning, laughing burst out from behind her. “I’m kidding; you’ll always be a buttslut now because of me! Don’t worry though; it really suits a caboose like yours.”

Heidi felt the woman cover her ass in soap and scrub viciously. She knew this was to remove the goo that had been painted on the entire area, but the pleasure was becoming too much. Heidi had to brace herself against the wall just to keep herself upright. After several agonizing minutes her butt was thoroughly cleaned, that’s when Heidi felt a finger brush against her asshole then quickly retreat. It was too much, the simple act started a fire in Heidi’s body and it had how be put out now. She craned her head around and locked eyes with The Lesbian Maker and bit her bottom lip. She was ashamed of her behavior and quickly turned her head back, but she prayed her goddess saw her need.

“Fine you Cootie-Booty. We can have some quick fun.” With that Heidi felt a finger worm its way into her ass. Once it was firmly rooted in her butt it started pumping in and out. With an audible gasp Heidi realized her mistake. The finger was stationary; it was Heidi’s hips gyrating to their own accord. Without even knowing it Heidi had started fucking herself on The Lesbian Makers digit. Heidi would have been terrified of this revelation if she wasn’t already too consumed with pleasure. Then, for what felt like the hundredth time that night, Heidi leaned her head back and screamed in orgasm.

Once they finished The Lesbian Maker insisted on toweling off Heidi, who gave no resistance. Once that was over she watched as The Lesbian Maker started wiping water off her catsuit. Heidi knew she had crossed the finish line, all she had to do now was quickly get her cloths and get the hell out of this place. As soon as Heidi leaned over to grab her pants she sensed The Lesbian Maker making a b-line to where she stood, this was confirmed by a smack to her ass so forceful the sound echoed through the room.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing slut?” For the first time the pleasure from her ass didn’t consume her body, her fear was suppressing it. Heidi knew this tone; it was the angry tone that she had heard The Lesbian Maker shift to several times that night. This was the tone that if Heidi had listened to she wouldn’t be the buttslut she had now become. Heidi snapped to attention and formulated her response.

“I’m sorry Mistress! I just thought we were done and I could leave. Please forgive me!” Heidi knew her tone was erratic but she was trying to fight back tears while saying this.

“Heidi, you can be so silly sometimes!” The Lesbian Makers normal, jovial tone had returned. Relief spread through Heidi’s body as she felt The Lesbian Makers hand gently cup her ass as she moved besides her. “It’s way too late for you to be on the road. You’re going to be spending the night here; I’ll even let you sleep with me in my bed. Not many women get to do that without being completely enslaved by me. Besides, this will give me time to give you some tips and tricks to use with that new ass of yours.”

“Huh, but…” Heidi tried to form an argument, but she mind was so disarranged at the moment. She was so sure she had gotten to the end that it being moved farther away pulled the floor out from under her.

“No buts Heidi. While, actually there is one butt I want from you.” The Lesbian Maker gave Heidi’s rear a playful squeeze and then used that hand to guide Heidi back into that bedroom.

The rest of the night was a passion filled display of the wonders of anal sex. The Lesbian Maker jackhammered her, made her ride her from on top, even showed her how good she would now feel from getting rimmed. Heidi knew that after all of this she was going to leave this experience with the knowledge of how to best serve her new anal desires. They fucked late into the night and eventually Heidi passed out from exhaustion while riding The Lesbian Makers cock.

Heidi awoke slowly the following morning. Her legs were still weak, not helped by the fact she could feel the strapon still buried deep in her ass. She realized The Lesbian Maker must have left it in there the entire night since Heidi also realized she was spooning with her. Of course she was the small spoon; Heidi didn’t question her role in this relationship. Heidi carefully removed the arm that was draped over her; she knew the dildo would be the harder part. It took a minute to slid the cock out of her ass. The tip slid out accompanied by an embarrassing sound. Heidi orgasmed from the ordeal, but it was small enough that she kept her composure. Once off the bed Heidi scurried into the bathroom and dressed as quickly as she could. She tried to rush through the doorway to make a b-line to the exit of the bedroom but became painfully aware once she entered that The Lesbian Maker was sitting on the edge of the bed looking directly as her with a pleasant grin on her perfect face.

“Morning Cutie-Booty! I know you want out, and don’t worry you’ll leave very soon. Although you’re silly, I still have your keys and wallet.” Heidi’s eyes immediately shot wide open, how could she have been so stupid. “Oh relax! Take that stick out of your ass, no matter how hard that will be for you now.” The Lesbian Maker threw her head back and cackled, clearly pleased with her joke. “You can have them back. All I need you to do is come over here and lay across my lap, we’re going to have on last little chat.” With the she patted her thigh signaling Heidi to take her place.

Heidi had some reservations; this seemed like a trap to get her in a prime spot for a spanking. She didn’t trust it, but she had no choice. She wearily climbed across The Lesbian Maker. Once she was there she felt hands rummage around her waist and force fully lower her pants and panties to right underneath her ass. Air rushed to meet her newly freed cheeks and down her crack, Heidi could feel her anus clench and a burning need ignite.

“Don’t worry I’m not in the mood to spank you right now. Also, we’ll solve this problem later.” Heidi felt her finger lightly brush against her asshole, sending a shock roaring through her body. “I want you to pay real close attention to these next few points. If you don’t I’ll be real upset, and of course you’ll get some new punishments.” Heidi yelped and stiffened her body. She suppressed as much of her aching desires as she could. The Lesbian Maker then laid one hand on her butt and one on her upper back. Heidi felt like she was being used like some damn armrest, clearly The Lesbian Maker was asserting her dominance. “Good girl. So, unfortunately you weren’t my target. I need to get Camila Salinas, and you’re going to help me.” Heidi looked up at The Lesbian Maker with pleading eyes. She couldn’t betray her partner and best friend, but at the same time Heidi knew anymore punishments would shatter her mind. “Oh relax. I already gave you the appropriate triggers to get her here, no moral dilemma for you to worry about. I just wanted to let you know so you don’t freak out when you act in ways against your will. The triggers won’t even remove your self-control for very long. Hell, most of them are just so she never knows you came here. That way she’ll have to investigate herself. Second, I can tell you’ve grown some feelings for me, even if your better judgment wants to fight them off.” Heidi blushed, how could she possibly know. “It’s a side effect of the ointment. The recipient instantly grows a bond with the one who applied it. It doesn’t mean you are madly in love with me or anything. Although, you’ll be desperate to spend another night with me sooner or later. I wish we could have had Max apply it; it would have made this go a lot smoother. I’m really sorry if this complicates things.” Heidi knew she should be mortified, but she was just relieved that things were starting to make some sense. “I was careful not to go too overboard. I have ways of making that need more engrained in a person. I can even change how their mind works, playing with their sexuality like its putty. I guess you realize how I got my nickname now. For you I made sure to keep you as straight as a pole, no worries. You might need me once a month or so. As time goes on you’ll probably be able to lessen that, but when the need hits it’ll be all consuming. So when that happens I’ll try to be around. It’ll be fun! Like a slumber party!” Heidi didn’t like the idea, but she was sure her body would let her have any say on the matter.

“Now, on to your gift bag!” Heidi noticed The Lesbian Maker’s hand leave her back and move to a purse at her side. It was actually an amazing, designer purse, she had asked Max for one from that brand the previous Christmas. He had screwed up and bought a counterfeit on accident. Heidi of course didn’t care, as it was thoughtful. It even led to some fun with handcuffs when she ‘arrested’ him. Clearly though The Lesbian Maker had expensive tastes. “The purse is yours. It’s the least I can do. Your phone, keys, wallet, and cop stuff are already in there. Then there’s this.” She pulled out a cell phone, it seem new and cutting edge. “This phone is just for you and me to keep in touch. You can even send me some nudes with it! Who knows, if they’re good I might send some back.” The Lesbian Maker playfully squeezed her ass; Heidi’s felt deeply embarrassed by the fact that idea of seeing The Lesbian Makers naked form aroused her more than the pulse from her rear. “And finally the gift I think you’ll use the most!” From the bag emerged a huge buttplug with a pink crystal in the shape of a heart at its base. Heidi was terrified, but she already comprehended what The Lesbian Maker meant. “Since you’ll be in need so often, and I’m sure Max won’t always be available, you can wear this around! You’ll never have to hit up some rando or make a scene in public. In fact I’m a little offended you’re not thanking me already!” The Lesbian Makers demeanor dropped ever so slightly.

“Thank you Mistress!” Heidi nearly screamed. “I’ll be sure to use it all the time! I’m truly lucky to have met someone as kind as you!”

“Oh Heidi, you really know how to make a girl blush!” Relief set in as The Lesbian Maker returned to her normal, bubbly self. “Let my just pop this big boy in and you can be on your way.” With that the buttplug moved out of sight and she heard what sounded like it being lubed up. “Don’t worry, I’m just using normal lube this time. Although you’re going to really try hard to relax down there, this one’s a thickie.”

Heidi braced herself as best she could. After a night of getting but fucked she thought she could handle this. Unfortunately The Lesbian Maker was being serious. The girth of the plug seemed immense. Heidi tried to control her breathing but it was a fruitless cause, the toy seemed designed to leave her breathless. She bit her knuckles to try to take her mind off of the sensation, but it didn’t work. Finally the plug was sucked up into her rear with a disheartening sound.

“Good job Heidi!” The Lesbian Maker was giving her some congratulatory pats on the bum, but Heidi was too far gone in her own orgasm to notice. As it subsided she realized The Lesbian Maker was pulling her pants back to their original position. “Now since I was kind enough to give you that gift you better use it! I might even make you send me some pics of it.” Heidi bowed her head in shame. She knew that even if she wanted to get rid of it, and she did, the need would be ever present and there would be no way to get through her day-to-day life without the plug. “Now Heidi I’m sure you can appreciate that I’m a busy girl, so if you could please head home that would be great. We’ll see each other soon.” Heidi got up and walked to the door. “Be sure to have a nice day Cutie-booty!”

Heidi walked down the hallway outside on shaky legs. She had to prop herself against the wall just to keep herself up. When she got to the barroom her eyes had to adjust to the morning light filtering through the front windows. The room was empty minus the barkeep seemingly cleaning up her work area and prepping for the coming night. Heidi walked over to the bar and sat down on one of the stools to collect herself. The buttplug was stimulated by her rear meeting the wood of the chair, but thankfully it seemed the plug was content just keeping her in a continued state of livable arousal and not a constantly orgasming mess.

“Long night?” The barkeep had moved to across from Heidi.

“Yeah.” Heidi blushed and refused to meet the woman’s eyes.

“Hey, don’t be upset. You’re wearing the outfit that you came here in and your mind seems to be in one piece. Not all the girls the boss takes in get that luxury. By the way you might need this, after what you went though you might need some electrolytes.” The bartender fished a bottle of some sports drink from under the bar and handed it to Heidi.

“Thanks. I just don’t feel that luxurious right now.” Heidi twisted the cap off and took a few gulps.

“Ouch. So she ‘punished’ you didn’t she? What did she hit? Vag, tits, ass?”

“That last one.” Heidi felt her face turn deep red.

“Damn you must have really set her off. I’m sorry. You need anything?” The barkeep seemed genuinely concerned.

“No, I just want to go home.” Heidi got up to leave.

“By the way, here’s your fiver from last night.” She extended a five dollar bill towards Heidi.

“It’s fine.”

“Well I feel bad that they must have snuck that shit into your drink under my watch. Plus…” She paused looking a little embarrassed herself. “Your monthly lube budget is about to skyrocket.” Heidi quickly pocketed the money knowing that what the woman said was true.

Heidi quickly got to her car and drove home as fast as she could. That night when Max got home Heidi jumped him and nearly dragged him to the bedroom. He wondered about the buttplug, but Heidi made up a story about reading about anal and deciding she had to train herself for the real thing. Thankfully Max seemed to like the idea of taking his fiancées ass cherry, even if he didn’t know that wasn’t true. For the second night in a row Heidi was fucked in her ass until she passed out, knowing that this would probably be how most nights end up.

A week later it was early in the morning and Heidi and Max slept in due to not having work and fucking until late in the night. Heidi’s normal phone rang to life. It was from Camila, so Heidi decided to answer.

“Hey Heidi, I’m just getting home now. I had an idea; we should go to The Rose’s Thorn to just scope it out. See if the Lesbian Maker character lives up to the hype—“

“Hold on a quick sec.” Heidi interrupted and then muted her phone. “Max, can you please give it to me?” Heidi accentuated the request by wiggling her ass into his groin.

“Really? You’re on the phone!” Max was bemused.

“It’s ok. Please? I really need it!” Heidi begged.

“Ok, just don’t make it too weird for Camila.” Max had loved that Heidi had developed a new fetish, but she was becoming insatiable. He still felt like this might all just be a dream.

“Ok… I’m… I’m back.” Heidi tried her best to hide the grunts she was making.

“Alright. Well I just think that if this is going to become a thing we should at least get some working knowledge of the situation. Besides these women don’t really know us so it should be completely safe.”

“I guess your… right… FUCK!” Max had bottomed out and sent his load up her bowels triggering her release.

“You ok?” Heidi tried to collect herself as she came down.

“Sorry, stubbed my toe.” Heidi had to pull that phone a little bit away to hide her panting and let herself catch her breath. “So, when are you thinking about going?” Heidi knew deep down that she wanted to warn her friend, to tell her to get out of town, but she knew this must have been what The Lesbian Maker meant about losing control.

“How about this Friday? I talked to Adams and she said the woman is supposed to be there for a party.” Heidi cursed Adams, the woman was the whole reason this had happened. If that moron hadn’t blown her cover things would have never gotten this far.

“Sounds good. We’ll talk more about it Monday. I gotta go, see you then.” Heidi felt Max slide out of her and she turned to meet him for a kiss.

“Baby, I love you and I’m totally down with this new anal kick, but let’s maybe keep voyeurism out of it. Please?” Max was too sweet, Heidi felt awful that he was feeling the effects of this whole situation, even if he did enjoy it. Heidi really did consider herself lucky she didn’t end up like Catherine Carter. She couldn’t imagine the hell the woman must be in. Heidi would have fallen apart if her soulmate hadn’t been there to comfort her during all of this, and of course bend her over and fuck her silly every night.

“Ok, I’m sorry, I’ve just really gotten into this. It’s like an obsession. To be honest it’s partially on you! You really know how to please a girl’s ass.” Max rolled his eyes. “Anyways I’m starved, mind getting me breakfast?”

“Sure, I’ll go grab some doughnuts I’ll be back in like twenty.” Max threw on some cloths and walked out of the room.

“You’re too good to me!” Heidi yelled out to him. When she heard the front door close behind him Heidi sprang into action. She grabbed her bag and pulled out her second phone and plug. “Mistress?”

“Heidi! I’m so happy to hear from you!” The Lesbian Makers sing-song voice boomed from the phone.

“It’s good to hear your voice too Mistress… hold on…” Heidi had to pause as she finished lubing up the buttplug and moved it to position. The Lesbian Maker got to hear the entire ordeal. Heidi worried if this was some preset trigger placed in her mind, or if deep down she really wanted the woman to hear her orgasm.

“Still as good as the first time isn’t it Cutie-Booty?” Heidi could tell even through the woman’s pleasant demeanor she was still asserting her dominance over her. “So what did you need to tell me?”

“Camila wants the two of us to scope out The Rose’s Thorn this Friday in the hopes of getting info on you.” Heidi felt her tone become matter-of-factly all of the sudden, like her personality had been temporarily removed.

“Oh perfect! I’ll be sure to be ready for her, try to get her to arrive around 8pm. Thanks! I’ll be sure to give you a reward sometime soon. But I’m still shocked that my little rope bunny Vicky actually came through! I guess I should reward her too, but I really do love punishing that dumb slut. Ha, if you thought you had it bad, guess again. I’m not ok with spies! At least you didn’t try to hide your identity like some coward, that’s why you got to keep your mind.” Heidi took a large gulp, if becoming an insatiable buttslut was lucky she didn’t envy Adams.

“Thank you Mistress, you’re one of the kindest women I know, but may I ask you a question?”

“Of course you can Cutie-Booty!”

“Are you going to treat Camila like you treated me or will she go through what happened to Adams?” Heidi felt some comfort in that she could still try to look out for her friend.

“Well Heidi, I guess that really depends on her.” The Lesbian Makers dark tone emerged sending a ping of fear through Heidi’s body. “By the way, I super miss you and that fat ass of yours. Send me some photos of it, ok?” The woman’s demeanor had quickly switched back to its normal, cheery state.

“Of course Mistress, whatever you want! I’ll send them immediately.” The idea of how to get the best shots of her ass and anus started circulating through her head.

“Be sure that you do! Bye!” With that the call ended.

Heidi was left sitting on her bed worried about the entire situation. What had she become? Was she going to be responsible for Camila becoming some mindless lesbian slave? A tear started to form in her eye, but she whipped it away. Now wasn’t a time to cry, she had a photoshoot to finish before breakfast.