The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Pots of Sex -Chapter 2

(ff, mc)

The following is a complete work of fiction and any similarities to anyone living or dead is strictly coincidental. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this—go away. I apologize for any stereotyping of Indians you may read into this, not intentional. Inspired by a true (I think) event.

Dr. Miriam Oxmis looked down upon the pretty blonde lass in bed next to her and gently ran her fingers through tufts of the slumbering girl’s dirty blonde curls.

“Thank you Lara,” she whispered. “I never knew sex, or love, could be like this. Thank you my sweet little pot of sex.”

She had taken the summer directorship program at the reservation to help the Indians, not to find a lesbian lover but this certainly was a bonus.

She had quickly found Lara and her friends totally delightful and soon so had everyone else.

With her intellectual bent, Miriam had found herself wanting to spend time with Lara a little more than the other girls, and found herself in a torrid affair. At this point, Lara didn’t even put up a pretense her and the professor were just good friends; her bed had lain untouched for two weeks.

Lara gave a brief, contented sigh as she turned her cute, nude form to the other side. They had just spent three hours having sex and Lara was bushed, and Miriam was feeling she would join her soon in slumber as she rubbed Lara’s cute little butt a bit.

“I am like miss rigidity and this is so against the faculty code,” she thought. “I guess we’ll have to make sure we’re on the same page.”

Since Lara had one more year of college to go, they had decided to not see each other except professionally for the next year.

That way, Miriam would not endanger her job and Lara frankly wanted to have one last year of unfettered fun before settling down; and this way they would both know if this was true love or just a summer fling.

With her brains, getting Lara a grad student’s position would be no problem, thought Miriam, and then they could set up housekeeping and openly be lesbian lovers.

“Boy, my life has turned up for the better in the last month or so,” thought Miriam as she decided she was finally ready for sleep. “Here I was getting over a divorce, having all those weirdoes call when City Magazine named me one of the top 100 singles in the area and actually just lonely as can be.”

Well, she knew she had to get rest, as Lara almost always wanted a morning quickie. Lara and her friends had such a voracious appetite for girl-girl sex; it’s a wonder they got so much work done, Miriam thought.

Miriam decided she was too tired to get up and put her nightgown on, so she settled her nude body under the covers and rested her head on the down pillow.

After a minute of so, Miriam’s nose twitched. She had heard, or felt, some kind of sound. A call?, the wind? She turned herself over and forgot about it.

But a minute later she suddenly bolted upward. Someone was calling out to her, she heard the word “Come” clear as a bell—but there was no one else in her room and Lara was snoozing comfortably next to her.

Miriam shook her head, must have been a dream she decided. But then it rang out again, and she realized there was no one else there, she was hearing it strictly in her mind.

“Come”

What, what’s going on?

“Come”

Who? Who are you?

“Come”

Why? Why me?

“Come. Now!”

Miriam’s eyes turned blank and a sheet of glass. She stiffly got out of bed and made no attempt to grab her nightie lying right near her on a chair. She calmly and slowly opened the bedroom door and gently closed it behind her.

Lara turned over in her sleep and her arm absentlymindedly clutched at a pillow, subconsciously expecting the warm body of her lover to have been in her grasp.

* * *

“A Buffalo head on top of your head, that’s pretty like stereotypical Indian Medicine Man stuff, isn’t it Marty,” said Chief Fulltown, wearing a blue golf shirt and khaki shorts as they stood in a small clearing at the edge of the reservation.

“Well, you’re not exactly asking me to do something modern Chief,” said the man who was in his early 50s, and who had his head fitting snuggly in the spot where the Buffalo’s lower jaw had been. “You want me to fix a cold, I have lots of stuff in the office, for what you want, I got to bring out the family Buffalo hide.”

“As I explained, it must be done, as Medicine Man you must do what is best for the tribe,” said the chief. “You can really do this, right?”

“When I was just a little Indian boy, I would spend a lot of time with my grandfather, he was of the old school,” said the Medicine Man. “He taught me much of what people might call the black magic. When the white man came 100 years ago, he told me stories how his spells kept them away.

“He would turn their water into oil, have them dream horrible nightmares, make their women frigid or worse, make them want to walk with other women. Soon, no one dared try to settle our area.”

“I remember stories about your grandfather, he was a hero to our people but everyone was scared to death of him,” said the chief.

“Yes, you did not want to cross him with his great power but I was his grandson so he was kind to me,” said the Medicine Man. “My parents, when he died, made me swear to forget the lessons he had taught me.

“ They said it was too cruel, that we must make peace with the white people, not war, and that being a Medicine Man meant helping people, not hurting them.

“And until now I have obeyed their wishes, only an order from the chief would have me not honor my father and mother.”

“Did you remember your grandfather’s lessons,” asked the chief, who was puffing nervously on a cigarette now.

“Look for yourself”

In the near darkness, a figured loomed about 100 yards away.

All the two men could see for a bit was a dark splotch but as the figure slowly got closer some definition could be seen.

In the middle of the figure there was now obvious curvature, and there were some protrusions near the top of the figure, which slowly but inexorably was heading straight for them.

Finally, as the chief smiled, the figure stopped 10 feet in front of where the medicine man was standing.

“I have come,” said Miriam tonelessly. Her eyes blankly staring at the old Indian wearing a Buffalo on his head, registering not the slightest bit of surprise at the sight.

“You made her take her clothes off?” asked the chief as he eyed Miriam’s shapely body and long, wavy chestnut hair.

“No, I guess she sleeps in the nude, or was just finished shagging the cute little blonde I’ve seen her around with,” said the Medicine Man. “Now quiet chief. Time to do my thing and unleash the ancient spirits.”

The medicine man stooped a bit and threw some twigs on a smoldering fire, making it flare up a bit as it licked around a black iron pot.

“Come up right up to the pot, Dr. Oxmis,” he said.

“Pot,” she whispered, “my pot.”

Miriam robotically made her way the few yards to the front of the pot that was hanging above the now pretty well-lit fire.

“What’s she 35 maybe, great boobs, very firm when she came over,” commented the chief.

“Shush, not another word,” said the medicine man. “Miriam just stand here and breathe, breathe deeply.”

The medicine man put some brownish leaves into the pot and a large swirl of smoke shot out and right into Miriam’s face. As instructed, she was breathing deeply, so deeply that her ribs were showing as she exhaled. She got a full lungfull of the smoke and her face twitched a bit but otherwise she had no expression.

“Breathe, breathe my lady,” said the medicine man. “Nothing, absolutely nothing but the thought of breathing deeply is in your head.”

Miriam continued to inhale and exhale in long bursts and the medicine man continued to feed the pot the leaves. Puff after puff of smoke went up and a good bit of it was entering Miriam’s nose.

“You are no longer a professor at the university but a simple handmaiden, dedicated to serving the medicine man at this reservation in any way he sees fit,” said Marty as he put in the last few leaves he had in his hand. “Nothing matters to you but serving your new master. You would kill, if necessary, in his defense.”

“Kill?,” said the chief.

“No, I’m not going to have her kill anybody, it’s just a figure of speech,” said the medicine man. “It just means she will do absolutely anything I tell her, no matter what.”

Miriam’s eyes were now completely lifeless and glassy, her shoulders slightly slumped and her jaw slightly open.

“Dr. Oxmis, you are in the Incense of Obedience, you must obey, no other thought is in your mind but to obey,” said the medicine man.

“Obey,” she whispered. “I obey.”

“Come to me and repeat what you will obey,” said the medicine man who had walked over to where the chief had been observing the proceedings.

Miriam turned slightly to her right and slowly went over to where the two old redmen were standing. She stopped only a couple feet from them.

“I am a simple handmaiden, I obey the medicine man, I will do anything he tells me too,” she said, now a bit more firmly.

“Again,” the medicine man barked.

“I am a simple handmaiden, I obey the medicine man, I will do anything he tells me to.”

“Again”

“I am a simple handmaiden, I obey the medicine man, I will do anything he tells me to.”

“Excellent my pretty,” said the medicine man as he turned to the chief with a grin and then pulled down his pants. “On your knees slut maiden and give me oral.”

Miriam immediately dropped to her knees and engorged her mouth with the red, wrinkled member.

“Sometimes the old ways are the best way. Particularly if I have a pretty girl as a sex slave for an old coot like me,” said the medicine man as he then groaned a bit.

“I assume you will do this to the four college girls, have them hear the call of the wolf and then have them breath the Incense of Obedience,” said the chief.

“Oh no, this is powerful stuff,” he said, motioning to the stiffly squatting, blank-eyed women. “I mean, she’s pretty much a veg now. Just one for me, particularly since you said she had no immediate family, so I could do it.

“To do that to four others, particularly college girls with many friends and family who know them. No way. I have too much wisdom to know I couldn’t get away with that.

“Don’t worry, I know what you want and you’ll get it”.

The medicine man then ejaculated into Miriam’s mouth. She did not flinch a bit.

* * *

Sandy finally collected herself enough to make her way to the college’s Science Building. Right now she had to see Lara, hopefully the scientific whiz could give her some answers as to why two of their former lesbian super best friends were now straight.

She figured the best place to look would be the chemistry department.

Lara was the best drink mixer at the girl parties they went to and she used to joke that she spent her free time creating exotic drinks that caused women great arousal in her free time at the chem lab.

Two labs were empty but in the third one she struck gold. Lara was there wearing a white smock and goggles, pouring a tube of something into a beaker. She had her trademark granny glasses on and Sandy also noticed a necklace with a woodcarving of some kind was around her neck.

Next to her was a sandy haired guy furiously taking notes.

Sandy quietly walked in but stayed near the door, who knew what the heck Lara was working on, could be dangerous, she figured.

When the tube was completely empty, Lara whipped off her goggles and looked up and saw Sandy. A big smile immediately spread across her face.

“My big, dumb jock!” she shouted, and they raced to each other and hugged.

“My intellectual geek,” said Sandy back to her after the hugs. She was so relieved, Lara was acting, well, like Lara should toward her.

“Oh, we missed you so Sandy, the reservation was SO interesting, wish you had been there,” said Lara brightly.

“Well, I missed you guys too,” said Sandy, “as soon as I got back to school I had to look all of you up.”

“Well, you found me,” said Lara as she opened her arms and pointed at herself. Sandy giggled, Lara was still Lara, thank goodness, still acting like a Pot of Sex.

“Oh, and you found him too,” said Lara as she pointed to the man in the room with matching smock and goggles but no necklace. “This is Tim Bonds, he’s helping me with my experiments. Helping me a lot. Timmy, this is Sandy, she is like one of my best friends in the whole world.”

“Hi,” he said simply.

“If your not too busy Lara, I’d like to talk to you right away,” said Sandy not wanting to divulge too much in front of a stranger.

“Sure, no prob Sandy, you have your Aussie stories and I have my Indian stories,” said Lara as she went back to the beaker and began putting it away. “Timmy, the Zosian solution will need to ferment overnight anyhow. I’m going to grab a cup of coffee with Sandy.”

“Sure thing hun,” said Tim as he then walked crossed the lab and gave her a full kiss on the lips. “Remember, we have tickets to the movie for the 7 p.m. show.”

“Don’t worry Tim-scomes, you know I’m the punctual type,” said Lara as she gave him a quick buss on the cheek and then a quick pat on the rear to send him on his way.

As soon as Tim left, Sandy turned to Lara. “What was that about?”

“Oh Tim, well, he’s my boyfriend, sorry to spring that on you Sandy like that but I guess you’d find out when I wasn’t at any girl orgies soon enough,” said Lara.

“But Lara, you like girls, you love to have sex with women,” sputtered Sandy, now Lara too!!. “You’re a Pot of Sex.”

“Well,” said Lara shaking her head gaily from side to side while she fingered her woodcarving. “I guess it was just a phase, a lot of women do that you know, have a taste of pussy before settling down. I guess I am really a sexpot, but I hope we can still be friends Sandy.”

Sandy suddenly was gripped with the thought that she had to see Becky, freespirited, pussy-loving Becky. You could torture her as long as you want, no way Becky would not want to sleep with girls.

“Uh, sure, but you know what, I have a previous engagement I forgot about,” said Sandy hurriedly. “Well get together soon though, promise.”

* * *

Sandy searched the arts center but could not find Becky. She lived off-campus and Sandy walked the mile to her apartment complex as fast as she could.

They couldn’t get Becky she thought, they just couldn’t, although Sandy had no idea who “they” were or if there even was a ‘they’.

It was a place mostly for professors as it was out of the price range of most students. They had all enjoyed going to the pool there and making fun of the old professors in their bathing suits while they showed off their hot young bodes in bikinis.

Becky had long-ago given her the combination to get in without buzzing in so Sandy was able to go straight to her floor.

As she approached her door she saw it was slightly open and Sandy hurried her pace as maybe Becky was in trouble.

Sandy heard strange sounds emanating behind the door and she decided to take a peek to make sure Becky was OK. She figured she could put the door back and knock if nothing was amiss.

Sandy slowly gripped the side of the door and swung it just a few inches at a time, making sure it made almost no sound.

It took about two minutes of this slow opening before Sandy ducked her head inside. Her eyes immediately bugged out.

Becky was laying on her side. A young man was jamming her rear with his penis, pumping again and again as he obviously was deeply inside her anus.

Another man was laying across her, driving his member into her slit.

Becky’s moans were muffled as another man was straddling her and she had his dick in her mouth and obviously rolling it around in there from the loud sucking sounds.

Sandy noticed a little wood carving was around the back of Becky’s neck held on by a thin leather string, she remembered Lara had a similar necklace. Becky had obviously moved it to the back so she could engorge her mouth with the penis without it interfering with her task at hand.

The sounds of Becky’s moans combined with the grunts of the three young men plus the squish sounds of their penetrations into the art student openings made for a small cacophony of sex noises.

A yelp from the man in her butt signaled he was cumming and Sandy could see his now quickened pace into her rear as it filled with his semen trying to wring every little bit of the anal sex..

Sandy as silently as possible slid the door back to where she had found it.

She barely was able to hit the elevator button to go down as her hands were shaking.

Becky was not only having sex with a man, she was getting gang-banged, and apparently loving it!

* * *

As Sandy got off the elevator, she realized she really didn’t have anywhere to go.

She wasn’t expected in class until tomorrow and she had expected her day to be spent with her fellow Pots of Sex, but the other pots were now broken.

They liked guys now, and she still liked girls, as far as she knew. She wasn’t sure of anything at the moment as her world crashed down upon her.

She went to the pool area of the complex. It was empty as it was a bit cool now to be swimming.

She lay on a beach chair and began crying. She had gone in one day from having the best friends in the world to being friendless. What a horrible, awful senior year she would have.

Sandy sat there in the chair, hands in her head as she cried her eyes out. It seemed like the only thing she could do and that just made her cry even harder.

After a while, a shadow fell across her face. Sandy was bawling so much she did not notice the tall man, in a black suit wearing dark sunglasses standing with his hands crossed in front of him.

“Could you use a handkerchief Miss,” he finally said.

Sandy straightened up and ran her arm across her red-splotched face

“Uh, yeah, thank you,” she said as took the handkerchief and began wiping her face off. “Sorry mister but I have just gotten some bad news.”

“Can I help,” he said quickly.

“No,” said Sandy as she blew her nose and tried to compose herself somewhat for the stranger. “It’s just something I have to deal with, I guess.”

“OK,” the man said. “Uh, is your name Sandy McKay?”

“Yes,” said Sandy warily, she was sure she did not know this man, and field hockey players did not have groupies.

“Uh, um, Miss McKay, I know this may sound strange and it is very personal and if you are offended in any way you don’t have to answer and…”

“Just ask me the question, it’s OK,” Sandy said, now regaining her composure. “I get a lot of guys fumbling around when they want to talk to me. Shoot.”

“Are you a Pot of Sex?”

Sandy’s eyes widened.

No one knew that was their secret name except the five members, how did this guy know it, Sandy wondered if this was it, was this guy about to make her straight like the other girls.

She thought of lying but decided if he was part of some gay-to-straight secret operation he certainly would not have come by himself.

She was sunk, she realized, and decided to tell the truth, lying wasn’t her style anyway. My mom will be so happy, she thought.

“Yes,” she said with a wan, sad smile. “I am a Pot of Sex. Or was.”

“Was?”

“Well, my fellow pots have gone in a different direction that appears to have broken the group up and I assume you are here to turn me into the same thing.”

“I don’t know what you mean miss, I’m not here to turn you into anything,” said the man. “Uh, this is hard for me because I went to Catholic school and we didn’t talk about this stuff but…”

“Just spit it out fella,” said Sandy. “Get it over with already.”

“OK. Do you like to have sexual relations with other women?”

“Well, sure.”

“Women exclusively or both men and women?”

“Just women. I am 100-percent lesbian prime beef right here. You wanted to get together or something?.”

“No, I’m married and have three kids,” said the man. “Although if I wasn’t I would find you very attractive.”

“Thank you,” said Sandy. “I can take compliments from men, just no fooling around. So if you don’t want to get in my pants, and you don’t want to mess with my head, why are you talking to me and why do you know so much about me. Kind of weirds me out frankly.”

“Strictly professional Miss McKay,” said the man. “Sorry to weird you out. My name is Matt.”

“Hi Matt, please call me Sandy. Now what’s this about, you interrupted a good cry,” said Sandy now really curious as to what this was about and a bit relieved she was not going to be brainwashed into a heterosexual.

“I assume you know a Becky Robinson, one of your fellow Pots of Sex,” said Matt. “I work for her father’s company in the security department.”

“So Becky’s family really is rich,” thought Sandy.

“Anyhow, her father assigned a security detail to come here as he was concerned about her personal life.

“She never seemed to go out on a date or talk about getting married or having kids and since she is his only child he wanted to make sure there would be future heirs to take over the corporation as she has told him repeatedly she had no interest in the business.”

“Yeah, Becky is definitely not the corporate type,” said Sandy. “So you found out why she never brought a boy to meet the parents, huh.”

“Yes, we found out about her many, many sexual activities with women,” said Matt who took off his glasses and looked straight at Sandy. “And then we found some other things.”

“Yeah, I just found her upstairs doing ‘some other things’ with three guys,” said Sandy, the pain returning as she felt a tightness in her chest.

“Well, it’s more than that, much more,” said Matt. “If you don’t mind Sandy, I’d like to take you to our surveillance office. There is some video there I would like to show you. It might explain a lot and being a fellow Pot of Sex with Becky you might help us.”

Sandy gave a deep sigh, finally some answers. She got up off the beach chair and followed Matt to a waiting black town car.

“How’d you know I was here,” she asked as they made their way to the street.

“We have been monitoring Becky since the spring and recent events have just intensified our surveillance,” explained Matt.

“All I know is all my lesbian friends are now straight,” spluttered Sandy as she entered the car. “Can you explain.”

“We’ll see,” said Matt as he hopped behind the wheel. “But it’s hard to explain really.”

(To be continued)